The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psionics Special Investigations

Chapter 2: Operation Side Track

Getting into our van was a humbling experience, not because of what had happened with the Psychic punk, you get used to things like that in this line of work. No the reason I was nervous climbing inside the black, featureless vehicle was because of one Veronica Rogers. Veronica was an intimidating woman, not just because she was physically stunning, I’m no slouch myself you know, but because she seemed to exude a level of confidence about her sexuality that made me feel like a young schoolgirl trying on her mother’s heels.

“Welcome back Susan, I see you fared well,” said Rogers’ musical voice, her sparkling green eyes peeling apart layer after layer of my clothes, my skin, even my thoughts until it seemed she was looking straight through to my Core. Her lips shone bright red as they curled into a teasing grin that sent a chill down my spine. I suppressed a shiver and snuck a peek along her body as I sat down in the van, turning to face the gorgeous redhead. Her entire body looked photo-shopped into existence, though I’m almost positive that only her boobs were fake, not that I was complaining about them of course! They sat, smooth and round, high on her chest and demanded the attention of anyone who stopped to inspect her sultry, low cut red dress. I certainly wished I had boobs like that, I could just picture snuggling against them. Veronica was the team’s seductress, so her outfits were far more...pronounced than the rest of the us. The little red dress stopped short on her upper thigh, holding her more intimate parts hostage from prying eyes, but only just. If she wasn’t careful when uncrossing and recrossing her legs, she’d be giving quite the show, though sometimes she decided that being careful just wasn’t worth it. Those were good days...err distracting days! Her long, pale legs, usually more than enough distraction by themselves, were especially nice to look at while coupled with those pitch black 6 inch heels.

‘Alright keep your pants on Suzie,’ Monica’s voice sounded, forcing my eyes hurried back up to those sparkling green pools of light Veronica had fixed me with. Monica was probably just jealous that Veronica’s breasts looked so much nicer than her and Gloria. ‘Oh please! Why would I care about some dumb pieces of plastic! It’s like you being jealous of a Barbie doll!’

‘Monica!’ Gloria gasped, clearly taken aback by Monica’s outburst. To be honest I was quite taken aback myself. I expected my cover identity to be made fun of by my co-workers, that’s just normal office banter, but this was Monica...a friend that was literally a part of me. It kinda stung to be honest.

‘Hey, don’t cry now,’ Monica sounded, sounding a lot more subdued, even a little apologetic, though I’d sooner expect to find the President of the United States giving me a lap dance than Monica apologizing for something. Still, I was probably out of line wishing for new boobs, I loved the ones I had, and I wouldn’t change anything about them.

‘Awwww Susan!’ Gloria preened, sounding her normal, cheerful self. My boobs might have been identical, but that didn’t make them the same.

“Finding yourself distracted Susan?” Veronica whispered to me, breaking me out of my daze as I realized I’d been staring at Veronica’s breasts the entire conversation. I looked up immediately, blinking once and looking into her eyes mischievously.

“Distracted? What, by you in a dress that broadcasts your entire body with a bright red neon sign? Who would get distracted by that?” I answered with a smug smirk, desperately wrestling with my body to get my heart to beat slower.

“My dress? Well if it’s so distracting, perhaps I should simply remove it?” Veronica asked sounding completely serious. Her musical words made my heart skip three beats in a row, killing any likihood of getting my pulse down. She even began pulling at the thin, flimsy straps holding that dress up! My breath caught, there was no way Veronica could be wearing a bra in a dress that tight. All she needed was to move the straps a little farther, and that dress would be held up only by the prayers of angels.

“Cut the chatter ladies!” Constance hollered, dropping the prisoner off inside the van, safely restrained both mentally and physically while he took his happy, oblivious nap. Seeing him again gave me a foul taste in my mouth, and try as I might I just couldn’t fully blame it on the fact that he was a dangerous criminal. I also couldn’t fully convince myself that I wasn’t upset at Constance interrupting Veronica’s...uh wardrobe adjustment.

“Let’s get him back to base, process him, read him his rights and ship him off to Chicago so we can do this all over again. Welcome to the easy life people,” Constance said, moving up to the front to sit next to our driver and final member of the team, the not quite social Adam Butters. The tall heavily build black man grunted, which was normal for him. Butters didn’t use sentences like normal people, instead he communicated through grunts and nods, giving that strong silent type vibe. It also gave people the vibe that he was slow witted, but that’s a mistake most criminals only make once. I’ve never seen anyone do what he can with electric currents and circutry! With the full team now assembled Butters started the car began the drive back to our field headquarters.

“You did good work officer, he doesn’t look like he’s waking up anytime soon. Maybe later you can show me your technique,” said Veronica, her electric voice sending shivers down my spine.

“Uh, ye- yeah sure,” I said shakily, my throat is suddenly becoming dry. I could hear Monica chuckling inside my head. I promptly ignored her.

“You should be careful the promises you make Susan dear, especially if those promises might imply more than you’re willing to give,” Gloria thought, her voice flowing soothingly in my head like honey. Despite the light tone of amusement I detected. Of course, the very idea of me taking Veronica up on her...offer, was ludicrous, I would never associate in that way with a fellow officer, no matter how nice the curve of her breast...

“Oh Susan, you can tell us whatever you want but we have the inside story dear. Isn’t that right Monica?”

“Oh yeah, for a moment I actually thought we were inside the chest of some wild beast in heat!” howled Monica in my head. Turns out having a pair of tits on your brain wasn’t the most convenient thing in the world.

“Are your friends making fun of you?” said Veronica quietly. When has she gotten so close? “I know a few ways to quiet them down, quite a few ways,” she whispered huskily in my ear. I squirmed in my seat trying to fight down a rising feeling of embarrassment and wishing for...

“Base to Belle, do you read? We’ve got a Psionic robbery taking place and a convenience store near your location. Can you assist? Silent alarm was triggered 2 minutes ago and the next team is over an hour away,” the van’s radio buzzed echoing through the large technologically filled vehicle for all inside to hear. Well, minus our sleeping guest of course.

That did it, “I volunteer,” I said immediately gathering together a couple pairs of handcuffs and some Psionic Inhibitors before anyone could stop me.

“Hold up Barbie,” Captain Belluci called to me, though others might say yelled, I prefer to take the less pessimistic view on that. Saves me the trouble of having to explain why I disobeyed a direct order...not that I’d ever do anything like that.

“Yeah, no one’s buying that Suzie babe,”

“Well I would probably buy it...maybe...well if I didn’t know better...alright, sorry dear you’re not fooling anyone.” You know, I bet most people’s breasts cause them back problems or act as magnets for food, and possibly cost them large sums of money in expensive custom bras. They don’t know how good they got it.

“This is Belluci Chief, we’re in the middle of transporting a grade 3 Psychic back to containment. What level of mess are we dealing with here? I don’t want to risk my people for petty thieves who’ll be caught in a week anyway.” Constance could be pretty heartless sometimes, but that’s the rub of being in command. All those hard decisions have to be made by someone, but I really needed to get out of this van for a minute and feel useful as something other than bait!

“Hold Belluci,” came the reply. Butters slowed the van, preparing to veer off toward the store should our field base Chief tell us the threat was too high to ignore. I’d already done the math in my head. If it was a grade 3 Psychic we’d send three of us to deal with him or her like we had with our little passenger, only there would be no need for subterfuge, I’d be asked to stay in the van with Butters and guard the prisoner. Well maybe not “asked.” If there were 2 grade 3’s, or a Grade 4 we’d have to send in the whole team to be safe, and if there were more, or a combination of 3’s and 4’s we’d have to tail them from a safe distance until another team arrived and we could all together ask them why they were knocking over a convenience store with the Psionic equivalent of a metric ton of high grade explosive!

More likely it was one or two Grade 1’s or 2’s. In that case we’d leave and catch them another time. It would boil all our blood to leave someone to them, but Grade 2’s just were just never going to have the strength to do any lasting damage. A Grade 1 could barely get into anything other than Surface Thoughts, and Grade 2’s can’t affect someone’s Core so anything they do would be temporary at best meaning it was “strategically acceptable” to just leave the store to those monsters.

“Belluci,” buzzed the radio, ready to deliver the fate of the store workers not two blocks away from us. “It appears to just be a pair of Grade 1’s. We’ll send some field medics out to that location to contain any damages. You focus your efforts on continue prisoner in meeting back up at the field base,” the Chief said, sealing the store’s fate. It was a shame, it really was, but sometimes you just had to recognize the bigger picture.

“Oh come on, you don’t believe that Suzie! Let’s go save those people! A couple Grade 1’s? We’ll be done long before sleeping beauty here wakes up!” Monica resounded inside my head.

“Absolutely Susan, we’ve got your back. Well, front... You know what I mean! Monica echoed. You know, sometimes my boobs were really nice to have around.

“Understood Chief, we’ll be back at base in—” began Constance before I broke in hurriedly.

“Wait captain, please we can’t just leave them what if one of the psychics takes a hostage? Let me go, I’ll save the store and be back before you know it!” I pitched giving Belluci a shot of my baby blues, not to pout, I don’t pout, but to remind her that she owed me one for playing worm to her hook earlier.

“Is that Tanner?” asked the Chief over the radio sounding amused. “You still got a soft spot for her don’t you Constance? You know that if you let her go I’ll have to chew you out again don’t you?”

Constance looked at me with an intense gaze she reserved only for really important decisions. It was in that moment I realized she was never going to risk letting someone go to help those poor people in the shop, unless that someone were me.

“Well like I said Chief, we’re about an hour out, but we’re low on gas, probably will take about 10 minutes to fill up, but then will head right there promise.” Constance looked at me with an intensely serious look and began to write a Psionic message on my shield.

‘You have ten minutes and we’re leaving you behind.’

Yeah, I said wrote, biggest misconception about psychics is that they can send thoughts to each other Psionically. Well it’s half true, sending a mental thought to someone else is ridiculously difficult! First they have to have their barrier down, making it useless in a fight and plain inadvisable out of one. Second you have to make the message weak enough that it won’t embed itself in the recipient’s brain and change their mental state, but still strong enough that it can actually get to their brain. All in all, it’s a lot easier and a lot safer to do what Belluci and I were doing.

I reached out Psionically with Gloria, she comes across a little less...aggressively, and touched Constance’s outer shield, I couldn’t get through, of course, so instead I began to press down, just enough for her to feel my presence, and began to write, etching my words into the soft, but resistant mental bubble she had surrounding her mind.

“10 minutes? Captain it’s a pair of grade 1’s, if I’m not back in 10 minutes I’ll hand in my resignation!’

The van came to a stop less than a block away from the store being burgled as the Chief’s voice crackled over the radio once more. “Butters didn’t fill up the tank?” the Chief’s voice sounded skeptical, as well it should, I don’t think I’ve ever seen the needle on anything other than that big F whenever Butters drove. “You’re going to have to come up with a better excuse than that Belluci!”

I didn’t get to find out if my Captain ever did come up with a better excuse than that, because as soon as the van came to a, mostly, complete stop I was outside and running in the direction of the store, my team’s encouraging smiles at my back as I ran, my heels clicking against the road with every stride.

‘Alright Suzie listen up,’ Monica sounded off in my head, clearly she’d already been doing some strategizing. ‘We’re at a disadvantage now because we are late to the party. If we arrive and they aren’t there we don’t have time for a chase, so we need to catch them in the store or coming out.’

I saw the store up ahead, but no one was around, at least no one suspicious enough to chase, that meant they were either still inside or had already escaped. ‘I don’t like this Susan dear, if they’re Psionics they wouldn’t take very long to rob a store, especially against non-psychics, even if they are only Grade 1’s’ Gloria thought, a mirror of my own.

‘Don’t worry about that, if they’re gone, there’s nothing we can do anyway. If they’re so inept they haven’t finished robbing the place then it does us no good to underestimate them, and if there’s some mystery third reason wondering about it is about as helpful as getting our palm read.’ Just because Psionics were developed by humans doesn’t mean that they can tell fortunes or talk to the dead, but the fraud industry did boom thanks to us and some of us, if you couldn’t tell, are a bit upset about being the reason some poor gullible folks are getting scammed.

‘Put it out of your head Suzie, we’re here,’ Monica reminded me as I approached the store and peered in the window as discreetly as I could. I saw three men inside the small convenience store, all of them at the register, chatting idly, it’d almost look normal if not for a few red flags I was picking up on. First of all the two men were dressed far too nicely for those clothes to be anything other than stolen. Their faces were unshaven and dirty, hair pulled back in a rat tail on one and long and wavy on the other. They both looked oily, like they hadn’t washed in awhile, and neither of them had seen a haircut in far too long. They both could’ve been quite handsome if they’d had the means to maintain themselves, but well that was why we were all here today, they thought they found the means through their power, and they didn’t care who they had to step on anymore. It was that type of might makes right mentality that gave us psychics a bad name.

‘Alright, shield up, fists out, time for your dancing lesson Suzie.’ I took a breath and walked in the door. The bell rang loudly to announce my presence, all three men looking at me as I walked in the door. Well, they looked at my boobs anyway, like I said before, no one looks at my face, which was a rather unfortunate mistake for them, because if they had noticed my face they would’ve seen that I wasn’t some innocent waif come off the street, they wouldn’t have let those lecherous grins spread cross their faces, they wouldn’t have sent out a single probe to test my thoughts, but of course, they didn’t and so here we are.

Let me tell you a bit about combat between Psionics. In reality all it is is Psionic waves crashing into one another and canceling out the actual suggestions. Oh they still get through, but it’s just white noise, more like a jumble of random letters as opposed to a coherent command. Pretty boring right? Well not to us, you see this is a battle of the mind, and so imagination plays a role as well, it’s different for each individual, but we all experience the fight as our imagination presents itself. We can’t change it or turn it off, it’s just how our brains make sense of this bizarre ability. As for me, I feel like I’m in a fist fight.

‘Hands up! I’m not going to let you lose to these light weights’ Monica barked at me, I knew what I was doing, but sometimes when you have someone who cares about you cheering you on, well it’s a lot better than fighting alone.

The probe sent after me reached my outer barrier, but in my mind’s eye it was a long finger, caressing my bubble of a mental shield. I put my “hands” up and Psionically grabbed the finger, and unceremoniously broke it. One thing you should know about probes, is that you should never use them unless the target is unaware, incapable of defending themselves, or both. A probe is a Psionic tool used to pick up and transfer thoughts and sensations from one brain to another, and though my imagination interpreted it as breaking the man’s finger, what I was really doing was taking advantage of the probe’s major weakness, namely that if the person was a Psionic, and aware of it, they could jam whatever thoughts, or sensations, they wanted into it for an express, one way trip to the other guy’s brain. Kinda like what I did with the mirror earlier, only instead of passively transmitting back false thoughts, I was aggressively transmitting back a single sensation. PAIN!

The guy with the rat tail hunched over suddenly, screaming in pain and grabbing his balls. Yeah you remember where Psionic power comes from right? “She’s heated!” he cried out to his partner. Heated, street slang for Psionically gifted, a play off of the old days when government officials carried firearms into an altercation and flicking the safety off was “going in hot.” I couldn’t see their Psionic presences, but I was sure they had them at the ready. My sensor was out and around me, extended as far as I could get it, which isn’t very far to be honest, I could have made it farther, but it would mean sacrificing coverage to the flanks and my rear and I wanted those covered in case these scumbags had back up.

Psionic Darts flew into my sphere of detection, two of them coming from directly ahead of me, taking the form of two small glowing fists barreling toward my head. My own fists were ready though, and using only one “hand” I slapped them both away like all too annoying gnats. In reality I was simply projecting my own psionic power out in front of me and that was scrambling their messages, preventing them from taking hold in my head. I got a bit of white noise as the shattered Psionic Darts flew into my head, but since my brain couldn’t make sense of them, it didn’t try to and they became useless. Of course, my two Grade 1 burglars didn’t know that, they couldn’t see what hit and what didn’t, so I decided to give them a hint, I smiled...maliciously. They paled and now it was my turn to attack.

‘Send me at Rat Tail, Scruffy Beard over there is gathering his wits about him, what precious little he has to spare, but Rat Tail is still reeling from the ball busting you gave him! Monica dictated, and I found myself responding. I hardened my Dart and sent it flying at Rat Tail, letting the command to I NEED TO STOP FIGHTING AND TURN MYSELF IN fly directly at him. Surely his defenses were concentrated in the front, where I was, so at the last moment before it exited my sphere of detection I pivoted my Dart, a powerful glowing red fist in my mind, to swing around his head and crash into the back of his skull! My fist exited my detection sphere and I was rewarded with a curse from Rat Tail. I hit him!

“She’s good, but it’s only one of her, surround her and bring her down!” Rat Tail said, releasing his testicles and circling me to my left while Scruffy Beard nodded in compliance and circled me to my right. Well seemed Rat Tail was a bit better than I thought, his net caught the Dart. The clerk sat dumbly in the middle of them, spellbound in the middle of this fight he couldn’t see. More fists swung at me, but I was a bastion of defense, I pivoted right and left, keeping my single fist in front of me and knocking back blow after blow, keeping my defense tight, my fist up, and eyes alert for the next swing. Only it was getting harder and harder to do! This is why we hunt down dangerous Psionic criminals in teams, because you can only defend one side of your brain at a time and if someone gets outnumbered, even against Psionics normally much weaker than yourself, you can’t defend two sides simultaneously when Psionics can only use their ability in one way at any given point in time. Which is why Constance would only let me take this mission.

The two would be burglars grinned as they completely surrounded me and both unleashed Darts at the same time in opposite directions, it was impossible to block both...with only one fist. I raised my second fist, Gloria, and batted down both fists coming at me without even blinking, the two boneheads still grinning as they waited for whatever it was they sent at me to take effect. It didn’t, and that got them scared. You see, Psionics, normally, can only do one thing at a time because their power comes from, normally, only one sexual appendage, but I am a very rare type of Psionic that doesn’t get her power from her vagina, but from her breasts, and I’ve got TWO of those!

“What’s wrong boys?” I taunted as their grins faded, “Maybe you’re not as coordinated as you think?” I said, sending out Darts in the form of red and green glowing fists out toward both of them at the same time. Rat Tail seemed to get his defenses up fast enough, but poor Scruffy Beard took my command to I NEED TO KNEEL, SPREAD MY LEGS, AND PUT MY HANDS OVER MY HEAD to heart. He knelt down, legs apart submissively, hands coming up over his head. That wouldn’t stop him from throwing out Psionic Darts at me, but I’d stopped him from running away at least, that would give me time to figure out how to get past his net.

“It must’ve hit her net!” Rat Tail cried out defiantly, trying so hard to convince himself that he just wasn’t in the same league as me. What people just don’t seem to get about me is that I’m not the damsel in distress in this story. I’m not the bait because I’m the weakest, or the least dependable, or even because I’m the prettiest! I’m the bait because when things go wrong, I’m the most capable person on the entire team to handle myself! “Hit her with a sleep dart on my order!” he shouted out, suddenly picking up a snow globe from a nearby shelf and throwing it at me! I dodged expertly out of the way just as his voice rang out again. “Now!” I smiled, it was a clever trick to be sure, distract the body, and the mind tends to fold and become vulnerable. Even if it was obvious what he was trying to do, the reason he did it was because it was effective, even to those who saw it coming...unless of course, you had specialized government training to defend against exactly this sort of tactic. As my physical body spun, so did my mental fists, pivoting to face each assailant, raised in defense. I caught Rat Tail’s Dart with Monica, red fist smashing into his yellow fist and stopping it in its tracks before it burst into tiny blue pieces and disappeared. Scruffy Beard’s fist came from almost directly behind me, but I didn’t need my eyes to see it, just my detection sphere. Monica’s green fist caught the top of it and smacked it down into the ground, letting it disappear in a puff of smoke. I’ll admit that the third fist caught me by complete surprise though.

The third fist smack me in the side of the head, no physical pain was felt, and I was able to harden my mental shield to keep its power down, but it was flung pretty hard and was designed to go deep into my skull. It pierced my outer bubble and crashed into my net, slipping through just enough to make me worry before the tail end caught and hung there harmlessly while I read it.

I WANT TO KNEEL DOWN AND GO TO SLEEP!

The kneeling down part had gotten through my net, but the sleep part had gotten stuck, being one of those 52 commands I was protected against. A gave myself a single second to breathe a sigh of relief before trying to figure out what was going on, where was the third assailant?

‘Oh my...Susan dear, I believe I know why our friends were taking so long with the robbery,” Gloria thought, forcing a grimace from myself as I looked to our newest opponent, the clerk himself. ‘He probably tried to fight back, but he was outnumbered and they got into his head, now he’s following Rat Tail’s orders. Susan darling, be careful, he’s a Grade 2, this fight is probably beyond you now!’

‘Shut up!’ Monica thought fiercely, giving the impression of cracking her knuckles. ‘You got this Suzie, you’ve taken one to his knees and gave Rat Tail a good hit, and you’ve been mostly defending anyway, let’s show them our offense babe!’ Monica trumpeted sounding very...excited. I smiled, to tell the truth I was getting a little excited too, though the fact that this battle might cost me my mind did enter my thoughts once...or twice.

I rolled on the floor, bringing myself closer to the clerk and farther away from Scruffy Beard, he couldn’t move, so the more distance I put between him and myself the more time I had to react to his punches. Taking inspiration from Rat Tail I picked up a bag of Doritos and tossed it the clerks way before sending him a Goodnight Punch right to the temple. He took the bag right in the face without blinking and my glowing red fist dissipated in the air. Guess he was too controlled to realize he needed to react to thrown objects. Darn. However, now that I was close enough to him our fields of detection were intertwined, meaning I didn’t have to guess at whether or not my blows hit him...however, it offered him the same advantage against me.

A fist flew at me from behind coming from Rat Tail. I mentally pivoted and blocked with Gloria, batting it aside and throwing Monica as a counter, her red fist streaking through the air to spin around Rat Tail’s head once before slamming into his temple with the command to I NEED TO HAVE SEX WITH A WOMAN! If I could make this fight sexual, I could ‘distract’ their organs and stop them from using their Psionic powers. Rat Tail blinked and suddenly looked at me with new lust, his teeth showing as he grinned wide. Good I got that one through.

“Get her clothes off!” he ordered, sending another fist at me which I easily blocked and parried, trying to send another command into his mind. In the middle of my attack Scruffy Beard’s fist flew around my head, searching for a way in, but Gloria tracked it expertly and Scruffy Beard couldn’t see his own fist anymore since he was out of range, so he just couldn’t get past my defense. Now all I needed to do was-

‘Suzie! The clerk!’

I grunted as the clerk tackled me to the ground, my attention too much on Rat Tail and my psionic arena that I forgot to keep an eye on the physical arena! Apparently the clerk had taken Rat Tail’s order to get my clothes off too literally, not trying to plant the idea in my head, but instead just physically attempting to tear them off! I grit my teeth and spun us around, Monica’s warning had done its job, letting me get just enough reaction time in to keep us from going down in a tangle and controlling my fall so that I would end up on top of this pile. I held the clerk down in front of me and began to shell his mind. A barrage of fists battered against his shield, red, green, red, green, red, green. They kept disappearing, blocked by the clerk’s defense, but I wasn’t letting him have a second to retaliate, and he wasn’t good enough to keep up with me, especially not when I had two fists compared to his one! I began to spread my strikes out to more and more opposite sides of his head. We were just too close, and he too inexperienced, he didn’t have the time nor the skill to defend both attacks over and over. He blocked Monica, and Gloria slid right in. He blocked Gloria, and Monica penetrated his defense. His net was filling up with the command to I NEED TO SLEEP NOW! It was becoming more and more overwhelming, the command started to bleed through the net as I mentally pumpelled it into his skull. A fist attacked my from behind, but I almost absentmindedly brushed it aside before resuming my assault. The clerk’s eyes blinked once, twice, then slid closed and stayed that way. One down.

I turned back to Rat Tail, who had taken off those expensive clothes, and was practically drooling at my body, his cock rock hard. Scruffy Beard looked like he really wanted to run away, but he knew that he just NEEDED TO KNEEL, SPREAD MY LEGS, AND PUT MY HANDS ON MY HEAD! This fight was over. I closed my eyes and focused my fists. They began to shake and throb as I started a Blanket, a powerful, but draining move used for getting through Psionic shields. My Monica Fist disentegrated into a cloud of smoke spread outward from my left breast and hit all three Psionics. First the sleeping clerk, then the nude Rat Tail, then the kneeling Scruffy Beard. The command to I NEED TO DO WHAT THIS WOMAN SAYS flowed easily into the sleeping clerk’s mind, after all you couldn’t make or maintain a shield if you were asleep, a big weakness of Psionics. Rat Tail and Scruffy Beard still had their shields up, so the bewitching smoke couldn’t flow inside their heads, but that was why I used the Blanket. Unlike a Dart which simply bounced off a shield, a Blanket command clung to the shield, gathering more and more power as it drained me more and more. The command soaked the bubble, making it heavy with the power of my command, and soon it would begin to soak through the bubble, then the net, forcing the command through whether the pair wanted it through or not. There was only one way to stop a Blanket effect was soaking through your shield once it got there...a full reset.

Rat Tail and Scruffy Beard looked at my Blanket command in absolute terror, and immediately threw away their shields, expelling the effects of the Blanket command, which is what I’d been waiting for in the first place. As soon as those shields were down my red and green fists spiraled outward, slamming right between the eyes the command that I NEED TO BE BARBIE’S DOLL! No one would have such an odd command in their net and so all that was left was... “By the way, my name’s Barbie, now isn’t there something you need to be doing?” I asked, watching as both Rat Tail and Scruffy Beard gasped and went stock still, almost freezing in place. I smiled.

‘Victory!’ cheered Monica projecting an image of her opening a bottle of champagne.

“Good boys, dolls don’t think, and you’re my good dolls aren’t you?” I asked sweetly, walking over to Rat Tail and wrapping my hand around his cock. He shivered in delight.

“Yes Barbie...dolls don’t think...” he replied shakily, responding to my suggestion perfectly, even the idea of a doll that I put into his head seemed to have gone through. I didn’t lower my guard, just in case, but it seemed to be true for Scruffy Beard as well. My fingers glided up and down Rat Tail’s cock, causing him to moan in pleasure, and also preventing him from using his Psionics or his cock to ward off my commands.

‘We have 2 minutes remaining Susan,’ Gloria thought, responding to my unspoken musings. I stroked a little faster, 2 minutes wasn’t a lot of time and I needed to make sure these guys were going to be quiet until the other group of PSI officers got here. Again though we REALLY should be agents, not officers...it sounds much better.

‘Yeah yeah, just finish him up and let’s get going, we’ve got an appointment with Nurse you know,’ Monica though sounding thoroughly annoyed that she would have to have an appointment with anyone. I sighed, and lowered myself down to my knees so that I could envelop his cock in my mouth and suck, bobbing my head up and down. Rat Tail came almost immediately before passing out on the floor of the convenience store, leaving his foul taste in my mouth.

‘Oh dear...I really didn’t want my day to be spent like this!’ Gloria thought as I moved toward Scruffy Beard, seeing his eyes watch him with great anticipation, his cock already swollen in his pants. I could not agree more with Gloria, but that’s the consequence of being a PSI agent, sometimes you just gotten bite the bullet for the good of the people...the slimy, salty, bitter bullet...

It was less than two minutes later that I found myself climbing back into the van, a brand new bottle of mouthwash in my hand. No I didn’t steal it! I left the clerk cash and a note explaining what had happened and what to tell the authorities when they arrived. Rat Tail and Scruffy wouldn’t cause any trouble on the way to a holding cell in headquarters, and though I did earn a few choice words of ribbing from my team thanks to the mouthwash, I could tell they were all very happy to have me back and their smiling faces made my victory all the better. Belluci didn’t smile, but if anything that actually made me happier, she looked as though she’d expected me to win, as though she’d had every confidence in me from the beginning and when my Captain looks at me in that way, I feel as though I can take on the world!