The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is intended for an audience above the age of 18. If that’s not you then stop reading and head somewhere else. For those of you still here, this is my first story contribution to this site, so let me know what you think at or simply just enjoy the story! Oh, and all characters are of legal age.

Psionics Special Investigations

Chapter 1: Operation Sting

I, Susan Tanner, 28 year old officer of the Psionic Special Investigations lounged. I didn’t normally lounge, and when I did lounge it wasn’t usually on a cheap wooden park bench, painted white to contrast with the black pathway, in the middle of the day in the small town of Traverse City, Michigan. In fact, the only time I ever lounged was in situations exactly like this one. Of course, for the so called “city,” the foot traffic of the tiny town was practically nonexistent, so I had the entire bench, as well as the park, to myself. Unfortunately, I wasn’t here to relax and enjoy myself or the park, I was lounging because that was simply what an officer of the PSI did while on an active sting operation. Perhaps a little back story would help? Well too bad citizen, that’s heavily classified! Alright, I’m just pulling your leg! What a government official can’t have a sense of humor?

Everyone knows about Psychics right? Humans with the ability to manipulate neural waves in other humans? Good, if you didn’t I’d wonder what reality you’d been living in the past 20 years! Well, shock and horror, sometimes Psychics get it in their heads that having the power to influence a person’s mind means they can do whatever they want without consequences. These criminal Psychics are, understandably, pretty dangerous especially if you don’t have any psionic skills of your own, but Psychics aren’t common by any means, and despite what popular media would have you believe, people are more predisposed to do good than evil. Thus we have the Psionics Special Investigations, a branch of the government that parrallels the FBI, dealing solely with Psychic related crimes and criminals.

We were founded 20 years ago in 2018, when Psychics first appeared in the world, and I joined 5 years ago in 2033. I still remember making my instructor sing a solo a capella piece for my final evaluation, he was actually pretty good and got a standing ovation afterward, who knew right? Anyway that leads me right back to this small little town, on this small little bench. Since big and major cities are protected by Null Spheres, preventing the use of psionics inside their radius, most Psychic criminals infest small towns, at least the ones that want to use their powers anyway, and they get hunted down and arrested by us.

So why am I just lounging around you ask? Well that’s what bait does, it dangles itself on the hook waiting for the foolish fish to come take a bite, and I am definitely worth a bite, if I do say so myself. I’m sure a made quite the picture on that bench, that was the idea after all, my long blonde locks flowing around my head, framing the sensual features on my face. I was wearing make-up, of course, not enough to make me look like a hooker, that was a different kind of sting, but enough to make my big bright blue eyes pop a little, my full lips look a little fuller, a little more red, and accenting my expression, a bored pouty look, which almost seemed to beg for some excitement to happen. To me, however, this all seemed pretty irrelevant, as the Psychic criminals usually don’t really care about their victim’s bone structure or facial features. They usually just stare at my boobs, yes they’re big, yes I’m wearing a low cut shirt, no you can’t see them use your imagination, or my legs, which are on quite the display in my short skirt, not inappropriately short of course, but the way I’m lounging really makes it seem much shorter than it is. All in all I’m quite tasty looking bait just waiting for my fish to-

Bite! There at my temple, I felt a gentle caress along my mind, a psionic probe, searching my thoughts, weeding through them, attempting to find any sign of deception, or perhaps trying to discover if I had psionic powers or not. It was a soft probe, something that was pretty difficult to detect even for a fellow Psychic, and nigh impossible to detect for a normal human, unless you were looking for it. So I pretended that I didn’t notice, merely continuing to lounge, scissoring my legs back and forth, shifting about as though trying to get comfortable. Unfortunately for our cautious criminal, he was looking into a mirror, not into my mind. My mental shield was in full effect, though “shield” is a bit misleading. While it certainly offers me some level of protection from psionic attack, it is less like a shield stopping a sword, and more a bubble that reflects a glaring light. Anything too substantial, for example a hard probe, will pop that bubble. That would alert any Psychic to the presence of their attacker and that usually means a chancy fight that most cowardly criminals aren’t willing to take.

But bubbles do more than just reflect light, they reflect patterns in that light such as images, and that’s what I was doing now. I had set up a little pool of random thoughts beforehand, which acted as my cover. Scanning the surface of the mental shield, the perpetrator would read only these reflected thoughts on the surface of the shield. Right now he was reading thoughts about how bored I was, and how I wished I hadn’t locked myself out of my house having to wait another couple hours before the locksmiths arrived. How I wished I could sneak inside my one room apartment and grab a book at least. It was as though I were hiding behind a mirror angled at someone else and obscuring my true self. Showing him only what I wanted him to see, hence the term. The best thing about it was that he would think I didn’t have any psionic shields up at all and thus conclude I was not a Psychic!

My heart was starting to beat a little faster, the excitement of the moment getting to me. I had to force myself to mentally calm down and continued my charade of boredom. He certainly was spending a lot of time probing my thoughts, which was pretty risky. I’d only recorded about 5 minutes worth of surface thoughts for him to read, after that they would just begin to cycle and my cover would be blown. On top of that if he decided to push deeper and try for a scan on my inner thoughts the mental shield would stop him and the mirror would be quickly discovered. Since I still didn’t have a visual on the guy I wouldn’t be able to chase him if he discovered the ruse and ran, so I made a quick judgement call. I stretched myself out on the bench. Coincidentally this action had the effect of making my skirt ride up even higher on my hip and exposing my little purple panties, highlighted between my long legs just inside that cavernous black skirt. I felt the probe stop for a moment as the perpetrator became distracted, but its presence did not go away. That meant that while he was skilled enough to keep his psionics going even when distracted, he wasn’t trained enough to fight through those distractions and not let that affect his attack. I fought back a smile.

His probe left my mirror without breaking it, and I did the one thing that no Psychic should ever do. I let down my mental shield. I didn’t have a choice, it was clear that I’d hooked him, as he pulled back his probe. It was obvious he was now winding up to fire a psionic dart at me, impaling my mind with a suggestion I would follow as though it were my own thought. I didn’t really want this to happen, but I still didn’t have a position on him, and psionic waves aren’t things humans can see, scientists think some species of rats can, but I’m not some species of rat so tough noodles to me. I’d just have to take a hit or two to draw him out, and hope I could stop his darts with the secondary defense every Psychic learns to put up, my net shield.

Unlike the mental shield the net wasn’t something that was going to get popped if something got thrown at it hard enough, no the net would protect my mind from psionic suggestions, and I’ve even be able to tell what the suggestion was too! This would allow me to play act without actually being in any danger from the criminal, and lure him out into the open where my own psionics would be able to take him down. However, the problem with nets is, you guessed it, they’re full of holes. I can only block a limited amount of very specific suggestions, suggestions that have already been mostly predetermined by the government. Things such as “I want to kill...” “I want to reveal government secrets...” “I want to help this person...” Vague things like that that prevent us from being compelled to betray our country or our fellow officers. I don’t know why we’re officers, I wanted to be an agency like the FBI and be an agent, but whatever. If this guy gave me a suggestion that wasn’t one of the 52 suggestions my net was set up to catch, I’d find myself doing it and thinking it was my own idea!

I felt the dart coming at me before I felt it hit. We Psychics may not be able to see psionic waves, but its a pretty dumb and untrained Psychic who doesn’t have a psionic field set up around themselves to sense these threats coming at them! My instincts kicked in immediately, my mental shield was back up and hardened, going from soft, poppable bubble to hard as steel shield in a second, far before I could stop myself. These reflexes saved me on more than one occasion, but today they were at a disadvantage, namely me. In the time it took to put the mental shield back up, the dart had already gone straight through into my mental net before falling through and sinking into my surface thoughts, the topmost layer of my mind.

Well that was unfortunate, he’d got a suggestion through and I didn’t know what it was. I brought my mental shield back down again and loosened my top a bit, showing off my large chest more fully. I wasn’t terribly worried, after all my earlier stretching had at least narrowed down his location, if he wasn’t within view of my panties then he wouldn’t have been distracted, so naturally he must have been either somewhere to the East where the park entrance was or to the South along a line of beautiful flowered bushes. I reached up and pulled my top over my head, showing off my purple push up bra, designed more to entice than to support. While I worked on getting my bra straps undone I looked over at the entrance, scouting the area with my keen vision, dropping my bra to the bench when it was finally free of my chest, or when my chest was free of it I suppose. Most people would assume that the man was in the bushes, but of course that’s what government training was for. I’d probably have heard him moving around if he was in the bushes, and he hadn’t been here nearly as long as I had, so it would make sense that he would come into the park recently, meaning the entrance, his first logical choice to enter a park, would be the most likely candidate.

I scanned the area nearest the entrance, a path wound its way up through the park, trees and flowers, bushes and shrubberies lining the paved walkway as it leisurely made its way along the ground in curves and bends. A shadow moved near one of the trees, I smiled and- Another dart! My mental shield came up, but again, just getting the thing up took too long and the dart sunk into my net, falling to my surface thoughts and burying itself there. He got me again! And I still didn’t know where the little twerp was either! Turns out there was nothing interesting in that direction, so I turned away and looked elsewhere, sliding my skirt down my legs and kicking it off onto the paved path under my bench. He’d already hit me with two suggestions, both of which had passed through my net, and both of which could be anything! Well, minus 52 relatively vague suggestions, but that didn’t exactly help me too much! I was in trouble and I knew it. I began to slide my panties down my legs, completely baring my shaved pussy as they slid down and off and fell to the ground where I would get a lot more use from them. Still, this is why we government officers have partners.

‘Wake up you two!” I thought to myself, feeling two presences in my mind stir. “We got a live one here, he’s hit me twice and I need to know with what.’

‘Twice! Oh dear. Susan why didn’t you wake us sooner! What if something were to happen to you!’ said a soft female voice inside my head, one that was distinctively not mine.

‘Calm down Gloria! We don’t have time for a lecture here, we’re in the middle of a fight!’ the second voice exclaimed, this one sharper sounding, but still female. Also, still definitely not my voice. ‘Alright Suzie filter your surface thoughts through us, fast now, and why is your shield down you dimwit! I can tell you one of the suggestions right off the bat you dimwit!’ the sharp voice commanded, sounding thoroughly perturbed at me.

I resisted the urge to scowl, now that one was definitely my own thought, I needed to put my shield down or else he’d know I was a Psychic and run away. Right? Ugh, I hated it when I got hit by psionic attacks! Forget whatever bullcrap you’ve ever seen in movies or on tv or read in books, if someone is in your mind they control you, simple as that. There is no “resisting” or “overcoming control” with love or friendship nor is there a such thing as being strong willed or weak willed. That is the first garbage that is thrown out during PSI boot camp. You cannot “resist” your brain, how could you? It makes all your decisions, it determines your memories, your personality, even what you see, hear, smell, feel, and taste! How could someone possibly “resist” what makes them themselves? That’s what makes psionics so scary, and why we get a nice fat paycheck at the end of the week.

‘Susan, you’re getting distracted sweetie. Pay no mind to Monica there, I think you’re right about the thought, but play back all your thoughts for us, including that one. We have to be sure.’ Gloria thought at me, while I took off my shoes.

I began to probe myself, shut up that’s not what I mean! I psionically probed my surface thoughts, reading them off in my head, looking for inconsistencies. Surface thought changes weren’t too bad, sure they were inconvenient, but your surface thoughts are so fluid that suggestions put into them don’t usually last more than a few minutes. This fluidity also makes them the most malleable, however, and thus the easiest to change. I searched through them, my thoughts on my mission, catching this guy and locking him up. That certainly sounded like me. The thought to let my shield down, okay now we’re in dangerous territory but it was still me right? The thought to:

‘I WANT TO TAKE OFF ALL MY CLOTHES.’

Right that sounded reasonable, all my clothes would be better if I weren’t wearing them, why wouldn’t I take them off during a mission?

‘Hold it!’ Monica roared triumphantly. ‘We got ourselves a winner!’

‘Oh my goodness we’re exposed! Susan put your clothes back on this instant!’

I tried not to look surprised, but, that was difficult. Really? That was the suggestion? I mean sure most Psychics are really sexual, but yeah that’s just the nature of being a Psychic. So I wanted to take my clothes off, show off the girls a little, it seemed like my own idea. It didn’t feel out of place or out of character for me. I’m a girl, I have a hot body, I like to cover up my body in clothes. I WANT TO TAKE OFF ALL MY CLOTHES. Nothing suspicious here.

‘Susan dear, please recall your basic training.’ Gloria thought at me in her patient tone. Monica gave me the impression of an eyeroll, despite having no eyes to roll. I did have eyes to roll, but doing so would be suspicious to the perpetrator watching me so I didn’t. The number 1 rule in basic training, so important they even made it a rhyme so it’d be easier to remember. Note to self, never let the government come up with rhymes.

‘Noted!’

‘Noted dear.’

‘When in doubt, breasts win out.’ Oh yeah, the two disembodied voices in my head speaking to me, those are my boobs, didn’t I mention? I’m pretty sure I mentioned that all Psychics gain their powers from their sexual appendages. Every Psychic has a voice in their head, which is the source of all their power. Feels like something I would’ve mentioned.

‘Stop monologing to yourself and keep going! We need to know what the second suggestion was before—’ Monica cut off as another dart hit me, my mental shield didn’t even come up this time. This wasn’t a soft dart, this was a full on hard dart, meant to penetrate a mind’s surface thoughts and bury itself inside the mind’s inner thoughts, my personality. The dart finding purchase there would be a lot more permanent than a dart embedding itself in mere surface thoughts. Still, personalities shift as well, people grow and learn and have new experiences, changing their minds all the time, so while it’d be a pain to get out, it wouldn’t be forever. No, that only happened if this guy managed to get something into the deepest parts of my brain, my core identity. If that happened there’d be no “recovering” I’d need mental surgery to get it out. It’s not as fun as it sounds, and yes I realize it doesn’t sound fun to start!

This time, however, my target was overreaching. The dart got caught in my mental net, tangled up and slowed before it could get to my mind. I could read the psionic command clearly:

‘I WANT TO PLAY WITH MYSELF.’

The man’s dick was doing the thinking for him now! No literally, just like I had the voices of my breasts in my head he had the voice of his cock in his, his dick was literally thinking for him! Unfortunately this was one of the 52 suggestions my net was designed to catch, after all if your sexual organs were dependent upon your psionic power, then distracting them was definitely not a good idea during a fight! However, it was a great tactical maneuver to use against your opponent! Was this guy onto me?

‘Don’t worry about that Suzie! We just gotta find this guy and stop him! Keep play acting! Heh heh, and start probing yourself!’ Monica thought at me, snickering in my brain and raising my annoyance to crucial levels. I couldn’t break character now, I hadn’t found him yet! If I didn’t obey this suggestion he’d know something was up and I’d lose him!

Slowly, I began to lay back on the bench, my hands moving down my body, careful to move over my breasts only for a moment before continuing on the way. Even then the effect of my hands caused Monica and Gloria to moan inside my mind, they always were a sensitive pair, even before they started talking to me. I hurried on my way to my pussy, sliding a finger along my slit and...mmm that felt nice.

‘Mmmm yes...quite so Susan. This mission is starting to feel...pleasant.’ Gloria purred in my brain, causing me to smile a little. This was turning into a pleasant little detour in the mission, sure I still had a criminal to catch, but there was no reason I couldn’t enjoy myself while deducing his- Oh! My clit was starting to get hard and sensitive! What was I thinking about again?

‘Wake up you bimbo!’ Monica suddenly roared in my mind, her voice sounding a little huskier than normal, but still very fierce! ‘I know you’re having fun but we need the rest of your thoughts, there’s one more suggestion inside you and if you don’t probe yourself, psionically, then we can’t find it!’ Monica thought harshly, ruining the nice little buzz I had going on. Still, she was right, I was trained for this kind of distraction, I couldn’t let my training fall apart just because I felt a little sexual thrill. I was just about to start my probe up again, when another dart slammed into me, it was hard, threatening to pierce through my mind straight into my inner thoughts. Luckily my net held the suggestion firmly, its message plain to read.

‘I SHOULD JUST FORGET ABOUT MY OLD LIFE.’

Uh oh, that’s a dangerous one, luckily one that I didn’t have to roleplay, but it meant the perp was ramping up his game, getting ready to finish me, and if I wasn’t careful I’d go along with all of it, thinking it was my own idea all the while. Gloria and Monica were nice to have around, but they weren’t fool proof, if he got something into my inner thoughts I wouldn’t be able to just ignore it like I did with the clothes suggestion. Even now with Gloria and Monica’s confirmation, I was still convinced that WANTING TO TAKE OFF ALL MY CLOTHES was my own idea, it just seemed too perfectly in line with my own desires, my own thoughts. It seemed impossible that it was a foreign suggestion, placed there by a criminal who’s only desire was to see me serving him for as long as he could keep me. And with my knowledge of PSI, that could be a long time indeed.

“Oh! Mmmm!” I groaned out loud, trying to sound as sexy as possible, trying to distract the mystery man, keep him from tossing out more psionic darts at me until I could find his location. I started looking around, focusing on the flower bushes to the South while I probed myself, and ohhhh while I “probed” myself! Thoughts worked their way through my head, my thoughts all except one, they were so distracting from the pleasure of toying with my wet little slit, I almost stopped probing myself, hehe. Luckily, my training kept me resisting while Gloria and Moinica were shown a slideshow of my thoughts. My thoughts regarding where he might be, my thoughts about needing to find him, to end this, to capture him. Deducing his location through when and where he might have entered. Thinking that it was most logical he’d be near the entrance. Thinking that she’d seen a shadow near t- I DON’T WANT TO LOOK OVER THERE, THERE’S NOTHING INTERESTING THAT WAY.

‘Yes! Susan that’s it!’

A few panicked thoughts about not being able to find him, the idea to bring in Monica and Gloria. Mmmm I was doing a great job with my pussy!

‘Susan dear, we’ve found it, you can stop now, we know where he is!’ Gloira was saying, which was great news, really it was! Now all I had to do was finish myself off with a nice hard cum, then I could go catch him. My eyes had slid shut, my legs were spread so wide I wasn’t fully on the bench anymore. I don’t quite remember when that happened but it was fine, I’d won after all, well was going to win, so no reason not to finish, give myself a nice little celebratory orgasm.

‘Hey! Suzie! You’re a professional! Get a hold of yourself!’ Monica chastised at me, while my fingers slid so deep inside my pussy, making me mewl in pleasure. Monica was so right, my fingers were so good, I was like a professional! “Mmmm yes...gotta...cum...” I moaned out lewdly, both hands now working to get me off, to make me cum!

My probe slid across my surface thoughts, parrallel to my fingers sliding across my clit, still spinning out more and more thoughts for me and my tits as I fingered myself to climax. It was going to be soooo good when it happened, I could feel it! My intial doubt at their assessment of the first trigger. My basic training. ‘When in doubt, breasts win out.’ My thoughts on my target’s escalation. Thoughts about playing with myself to avoid arousing suspicion. Mmmm THAT was such a goooood idea. Though I was certainly ‘arousing’ something at the moment!

‘What is wrong with you you dumb blonde!’ Monica started shouting, it was so loud, distracting me from my playtime, waking me up from this sexual fugue I was in. ‘Capturing the bad guy is more important than getting yourself off you stupid bim—’ I grabbed my left breast, Monica herself, and squeezed, rubbing her and squeezing her little nipple. Mmmm it felt good. ‘—b...ooohhhh. Mmmm that..Suzie I...mmm what’s wrong with you?’ Monica mewled inside my head, my giggles outside my head echoing the moaning inside.

‘Oh dear, oh Susan no...I think...Susan...’ Oh no not Gloria too! I couldn’t keep both of them busy at the same time, my little pussy just needed to cum, that was the most important thing. If Gloria kept talking I’d switch between her and Monica, keeping them both quiet while I finished myself off, a nice little reward for catching the bad guy. Well I’d get him soon enough anyway.

Gloria took the hint though, and stayed quiet, letting me have my way with myself and simply watching as my probe showed more and more thoughts. We were up to my thoughts about when the criminal was trying to make me forget my old life. Thoughts about the consequences of losing. Thinking about my probe, finding that second suggestion inside my mind. MAKING MYSELF CUM IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME RIGHT NOW. Finally finding that second suggestion. Mmmm need to cum!

‘Oh dear, it’s as I feared. He snuck a suggestion through while you weren’t paying attention Susan! Your priorities have shifted! This is bad! We need to call in back up! Gloria stressed, buzz kill as always. I gave her a nice squeeze, that loosened her up, her voice moaning in the back of my mind.

“Mmm yeah,” I said quietly, my lips open in a perpetual expression of pure ecstasy. “Back up...right after I cum...mmmm gotta cum first...feels too good...more important than calling—”

“Who are you talking to babe?” said a new, and very much male voice from nearby. My eyes opened to find a scruffy looking man in a dark grey hoodie and torn jeans looking down at my naked, writhing body. My first thought was to cover myself up, however, I could do that AFTER I came. Cumming was more important after all.

‘Oh..Suzie...Cum! You have to cum fast! Hurry...up!’ Monica panted, my hand having released her to play with Gloria who was moaning and having just a wonderful time, or at least that was what she was projecting! Monica was so silly, of course I had to cum, what did she think I was doing this whole time? I definitely needed to get up my mental shield as well, I could harden it against his attacks and defend myself, but I just needed to cum first, then I could do that. Cumming was just so much more important right now.

“Uh...Ugh! N-not important. Cum! Cumming is important...more important than anything...ohhhhh yess!” I replied, trying to use the importance of cumming to protect my identity. It wasn’t quite as important as making myself cum, but it was definitely up there so I was able to justify it to myself!

“Yeah that’s right babe, cumming is the most important thing, I totally get that, I totally understand you,” the man said smiling wickedly, his dark brown eyes looking lecherously at my body as he licked his lips. See? No one really looks at my face. The guy was young, very young, probably just barely into his 20’s, his face unshaven, but not quite grown into a full beard, and he was close, way too close. It was dangerous to let him be this close without a shield available, from this range he wouldn’t need to send dart after dart into my head, he could just weave thoughts into my brain with pure psionics. In fact, according to my psionic field, he was preparing to do just that. This was pretty bad. I needed to get off, needed to! It was the most important thing in the world right now. If I didn’t cum, and cum soon I didn’t have any delusions as to what was in store for me.

My fingers quickened their pace, I released Gloria, shoving my other hand deep into my cunt while my first rubbed my clit raw. The pleasure was overwhelmingly good. I could feel myself getting closer and closer, and he still hadn’t made his move yet, he was just standing there, watching me, watching the fear in my eyes, his own shining maliciously. I know that I was supposed to act afraid to remain in character, but at the moment I can assure you, there was no acting required, I was terrified, and I knew the only way out was through the massive orgasm I was swiftly working toward.

‘S...Su...Susan! Wait...its a trap!’ Gloria called out in my head. Of course, I knew she was right, just because I’m blond doesn’t mean I’m dumb, but it didn’t matter. All that mattered right now, was cumming. So I pushed myself to the point of no return, my orgasm building inside me, ready to come right out! Escorted by all the juices and lust and pleasure I’d amassed inside my slutty little slit. I gasped aloud, the man’s smile turned positively poisonous, and, with that image frozen in my brain. I came.

My orgasm hit me like a tidal wave, flooding me and washing away all conscious thought for a moment, darkness enveloping me. All sensation was quickly wiped out by the massive pleasure I’d been subjected to. Everything else simply paled in comparison, fading in irrelevance as I lay on the hard wooden bench, panting and gasping for air.

“That’s it, there’s a good girl. You’ve had a nice cum, now I’m sure you’d like to listen to what I have to say wouldn’t you?” the man asked, his tone making it seem like the answer had already been decided. Well, now that I’d finally cum I...I suppose I could listen to what he had to say, actually I would like that. That was a pretty massive orgasm, and I needed to get my strength back.

“Yes. I’d like to listen to what you have to say...” I said, my voice soft and monotone. Not surprising, I’d just had a massive orgasm after all.

‘No Suzie! He’s controlling you! He’s got a tendril in you!’ Monica thought to me, sounding desperate. That was pretty bad, if he had a tendril in my head he could pour thoughts directly into me, bypassing my net completely and make me think whatever he wanted. Normally it would take a lot of energy to do something like that, a normal Psychic wouldn’t be able to keep it up for very long, but if he used his voice to convey the commands instead of his psionics he could save a lot of energy. I had to close my mental shield on him fast! I could summon it up hardened, and that would cut the tendril. If I was fast enough I could-

“Excellent, just sit right there and don’t do anything until I’m finished speaking.”

Or I could just sit right here and not do anything until he was finished speaking. That seemed much more polite so I repeated it back in that soft monotone voice. Monica gave a mental impression of a face palm for some reason. What?

“And don’t worry about your appearance, you’re perfectly comfortable displaying your body to me,” the man continued, taking a seat on the bench next to me.

“I’m perfectly comfortable display my body to you...” I said, nodding and not bothering to hide my nude body at all, after all there’s wasn’t really a point. He already saw everything anyway when I was fingering myself, why would I be uncomfortable showing him what he’s already seen? I straightened up on the bench and looked back at him, my eyes were probably pretty glassy and unfocused, that’s what happens when you get a tendril stuck in your head.

“Good girl, you won’t mind if I place my hands on your tits right?” he asked in that sarcastic tone of voice that implied he knew the answer even before he even asked the question. Of course, just because his tone wasn’t very nice didn’t mean he was wrong.

“I won’t mind if you place your hands on my tits...” I answered back, letting his hands reach out and paw at Monica and Gloira, who bristled at being called “tits.” This didn’t last long, however, as the two in question started moaning as he squeezed and played with my big soft boobs.

‘Oh! Oooooh dear! He’s so rough...’ Gloria bemoaned, or perhaps just simply moaned. It was difficult to tell.

‘Mmm yeah he is! Rough hands are great! But Suzie you need to get him off of us! Just..get him...off...mmm...’ Monica resounded, sighing in satisfaction as they were mauled by this criminal. I was starting to get a little scared. This man had me completely in his power, the only thing that would save me is a rescue, or a mistake by him.

The man suddenly glanced off to the side, looking away from me but still squeezing my tits. It felt so yummy but I tried not to let him have the satisfaction of knowing what his dirty hands were doing to me. Mmmm so dirty, needed to find a way to clean them...or maybe clean something else... Gah stop it! I turned away, trying not to focus on my treacherously sensitive body and instead followed his gaze. Apparently an older looking man, not too old just with a touch of silver at his temples, had wandered into the park and had seen us. He looked to be in good shape and his clothes said he was here for a jog. Suddenly the tendril in my mind shifted, Psychics can only use their abilities actively in one way at any given time. So in order to deal with the newcomer, he had to move the tendril out of my head, freeing me from further influence! Of course he wasn’t finished speaking yet so I didn’t want to be rude and interrupt by doing something. The jogger started blinking a bit and looking very confused. I knew what was happening, but I was still disappointed when the man suddenly shook his head and continued right past us, jogging by completely oblivious to what was happening on my little bench of Hell. Well that settled the matter on rescue.

“Sorry about that babe, now where were we?” he asked, turning his attention back to me and smiling wickedly, the tendril settling comfortably back inside my head. I could’ve answered that question for him, but he elected not to make it into a command,and since I was still under the compulsion to not do anything, well I wouldn’t really call it a compulsion, more like I wanted to wait and see how this played out, I wasn’t able to provide any enlightenment for him, leaving him to continue on his own.

“Ah yes, you were about to give me a blow job. Now I remember,” he said, his hand moving down to unzip his jeans. See? Now if only I could talk I could’ve told him that! I had been looking forward to this ever since this I’d first sat on this bench! My hands helped him free his already rock hard cock from its confines, my lips enveloping it immediately and forcing the warm shaft inside my mouth in a single motion. “Mmmm that’s right babe.” That was right, this was sooo right! Everything about what was happening now was right.

‘Su-Susan focus! He...he’s made a mistake! You have to...have to...oh that’s good!’ Gloria moaned as the man continued to maul my tits, making them all giggly and wonderful, the feeling spreading to me and making me feel just dandy myself! The thing was, no he didn’t make a mistake. He couldn’t have, there was no room for error in a situation like this, and that was just fine with me. It meant that I didn’t have to do anything, it was clear that he was done talking, I could act again, but well for one thing I needed to finish giving this man a blow job, and for a second there was no longer any reason to try to do anything, this battle was over.

My head was bobbing up and down on that big juicy cock, my government mandated blowjob training really coming in handy. Yes that’s a real thing, like I said before it’s the sex organs that give people psionic power. It was why I couldn’t hope to do anything right now, because this guy had both my tits in his grasp and was squeezing them so good that Gloria and Monica just couldn’t lend me any power. Still, it didn’t matter, like I said this fight had been over for a while now.

I felt his tendril slip out of my mind as my blowjob skills caused him to lose focus, hehe that wasn’t all he was going to lose! I didn’t let up, if anything I rocked my head faster, using my lips’ natural suction to ensure the entire length of his dick felt the pleasure of my lips. He groaned, hand departing from Gloria to rest on my head and tangle itself in my hair while I bobbed and sucked and did everything I could to drive him to a powerful orgasm!

‘Yeah that’s it Suzie! Make him grab me harder!’ Monica thought, her voice filling my mind as the man’s dick prepared to fill something else. I moaned around his cock, as it twitched, pulsed inside my mouth. Yes, there was no mistake here, everything was proceeding perfectly, and soon, it would all end. So perfectly.

He came, filling my mouth with his seed as I fulfilled my desires and gobbled up his semen, pulling off of him and spitting it out. Sometimes when you’re in the PSI you have to take a bullet for the team. At least this bullet wound could be healed with some mouth wash.

‘Mmm oh, I get it...you little slut Suzie!’ Monica teased as the man released my breasts, falling down to the bench, sound asleep. The jogger from before, a man in my unit named James Patton reappeared and handcuffed the sleeping criminal, while my unit’s leader, Captain Constance Belluci fitted a band of metal around his forehead, locking it into place and cutting off the connection between his mind and his cock.

Of course it was Captain Belluci herself who had given the man the suggestion to order me to give him a blowjob while Officer Patton distracted him, thus disabling his ability and allowing for an easy capture.

“Good work Barbie,” Belluci said after the prisoner had been secured. Using my undercover name to address me was becoming a running gag among these people. Constance wasn’t exactly a tight lipped no nonsense captain, but she was still supposed to be a little more professional than the my immediate coworkers! As such, I wasn’t exactly enthusiastic in my reply.

“Yeah, glad I could help, you want me to give him anything else while I’m here? Maybe one last screw before seeing him off to prison?” I asked bitterly, putting my shield back up and frowning, trying to ignore the bitter taste of...shame in my mouth.

“Well if you’re offering I don’t think he’d say no,” Constance replied coyly, lifting him up and carrying him over her shoulder. She was a pretty strong latino, athletic build, brown hair so dark it could easily be mistaken for black. Her bust wasn’t as impressive as mine, but if we were comparing body parts she definitely had me beat in the booty category. She was wearing black dress pants and a professional looking blazer with a white blouse. No one could mistake her for anything other than a government agent, which was the idea I guess. I was the bait, she was the hook. Which reminded me, I needed to pull on my own clothes now that I was no longer under this creep’s suggestion. Like I said, psionic suggestions at the surface level don’t last very long at all. Take off all my clothes...I can’t believe I fell for that!

“Aren’t you the one who keeps complaining you never get to ‘finish off’ the bad guys yourself?” asked Patton, his sweat shirt, sweat pants, and tennis shoes clothes doing little to hide his tough, athletic body despite the signs of age in his hair.

I just looked at him, scalding him with a gaze intense enough to melt rock. He didn’t even notice, his gaze slipping down to my chest. I put on my clothes faster. Because it was our sexual appendages that made us psionically gifted, everyone in PSI was pretty attractive. The healthier your sex, the healthier your psionic gift. This also meant a pretty strict diet and exercise routine for us, since sex and psionics were so closely tied together, neglecting health and body would adversely affect the mind. Still, that didn’t mean I liked being oogled by my own team!

“Alright that’s enough,” Constance ordered, finally deciding to don the role of professional Captain. “Let’s get this guy shipped off to a holding cell so we can read him his rights and process him.” For obvious reasons psionic criminals were allowed to be arrested and subdued BEFORE being read their Miranda Rights. “Well done Tanner, you got any passengers riding around we should know about?”

“Just one, he hit me with a pretty big orgasm compulsion and it made it into my inner thoughts. Not a problem now, just as long as I don’t get aroused,” I reported. There was no room to spare embarrassment in this job, if you weren’t completely honest about what happened, there was no telling what could live inside your head and for how long!

“Alright, we’ll get you cleaned out back at headquarters then, for now just take it easy and...” Belluci grinned, “maybe ask Rogers if she’ll lend you some perfume?” I grimaced, after an orgasm and a blowjob I probably didn’t smell very professional, still, the mission was done and I was looking forward to getting back to the station for some well deserved R&R!