The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Proposal

Chapter 3—Spawning

“Hey Holly.”

“Oh my god, look who’s calling at last, how are you?”

“I’m great, and you?”

“I’m so so, a bit fed up when everyone’s asking where’s Sue? You know I’m like your mother in everyone’s eyes, ‘Oh Sue’s not been out lately, where’s she Holly?’”

Sue laughed over the phone, “Sure sure, and what might my mom be doing tonight.”

“Well darling, I’m gonna start the night off with chinese take away. Then I’m gonna clean up the dishes, your room and your laundry before taking the garbage out and give you dad a quick shag. What about you.”

“I thought I’d give my mom a quick hug and do the dishes for her instead. How about a video night?”

“Just you and I?”

“Yeah the place’s a mess at the moment, and I’ve got something to show you as well. You should feel privileged to be the first to see it.”

“What is it?”

“Something nice, something you’d love.”

“Something that’s kept you busy for the pass week?”

“Erm... You could say that I guess.”

“Anyway I thought you’ve got work tonight?”

“Oh no I’ve moved my shifts, Thursdays to Sundays are strictly leisure only from now on.”

“Okay Sue, who is it?”

“What do you mean?”

“Disappearing for days, changing your shifts, it’s a man isn’t it?”

“Well, you could say that, but it’s not what you think.”

“Time will tell, you can’t hide a man from me forever darling. Mothers do have the right to know these things.”

“Sure sure, so you coming over?”

“Should I eat first or am I eating over yours?”

“I don’t really fancy you eating while we watch the films, you know your table manners. You can sleep over if you want, but I ain’t offering mid night snacks so come with a full stomach.”

“God if anything you’re more like the mother between us two.”

“It’s all about mental age darling.”

* * *

Leo was sitting in a restaurant waiting. He checked his bank balance before picking the place. He was looking forward to a cuddle this evening, but he couldn’t help getting side tracked. Last night was exhausting, the collar didn’t finish till half three in the morning, and the little sex play kept the two awake till five. He slept well though, despite not getting used to having a woman in bed for nearly sixth months. His business meeting didn’t start till midday which was helpful, but work’s becoming more and more distant in his mind. Leo felt younger by the day over the past week, not just mentally but physically, especially after last night. He was aware of it when the gem turned red, he was less sexually exhausted and the sex play did last a good hour before he actually needed to retire.

Worries and possibilities continued to battle in his head, and the “not so black and white” argument Satan implied did give him comfort. As far as he could make out, Sue was still the same person, but perfectly obedient and sexually excited constantly.

The image of Lynn with the collar crossed his mind only too often. But love won the battle everytime and he refused to damage the nature of his relationship with Lynn. Plus he wanted to see the long term effects of the collar first.

Lynn soon arrived, in a slim dining dress, in fact it’s the first time he’s seen her in a dress and make up. The waiter hurried over to help her with the seat.

“You look nice, didn’t think you wear dresses.” Leo whispered as the waiter pour Lynn her wine.

“Well you never took me out to an expensive meal before, I had to check the calendar to see if it’s our anniversary.” She turned to the waiter as her wine was ready, “Thanks.”

“Is it?”

“No.” she smirked, “The three month mark is coming up soon, are we celebrating?”

“Hmm... I’m gonna be on cat food for a while after this meal, can’t we delay it for a month?”

* * *

Sue invited Holly in as the bell rang, she’d cooked herself a quick stir fry earlier and was just cleaning up as Holly turned up.

“Help yourself, I’m just gonna finish the dishes.” Sue took Holly’s coat and went straight for the kitchen.

“Okay. So where’re the videos?” Holly’s already been looking around the coffee table for rentals.

“Oh they’re in my bag, I’ll grab them when I’m done with the dishes.”

“It’s okay, I can go fetch them if you want.” Holly looked around her, “You said your place was a mess, what mess?”

“Ah, it’s my bedroom, don’t go in there please. I’ll get the tapes when I finish here. You just make yourself comfortable.” Sue’s almost done with the dishes, “Did you eat well?”

“Yeah, Chinese taken away, I’m stuffed. I’m telling you, those things are addictive, you just can’t help eating and eating them.”

“Sounds nice, Chinese isn’t really my style.” Sue rinsed her hands as she finished, she dried her hands and proceeded towards her bedroom. “You staying over then?”

“Yeah I told Kerrie to fuck off my phone tonight. So what did you get? And what’s this SOMETHING you were gonna show me?”

Sue disappeared and didn’t answer for a few seconds, and re-emerged from her bedroom with a leather box in her hand.

“This my darling, is that something I wanted to show you.” She said as she knelt in front of Holly and opened it. “What do you think?”

Holly just couldn’t believe her eyes and her jaws just fell. It took her a while to settle down from the excitement, and Sue gave her as long as she needed to recover from the shock. “Can I touch it?”

“Can you? You can put it on if you want.”

“No! Really? Can I really?” she just couldn’t contain her excitement and kissed Sue in the cheeks. Sue share an excited look on her face too, genuine enough for Holly to pay no attention to. “Fetch us a mirror then.”

“Why don’t I help you put it on first, then we’ll get the mirror.”

“Oh god, I don’t believe this, where did you steal it? Oh my god, the lucky guy’s a rich one too then? You’ve got to let mee... uh” Sue’d pressed the centre piece on the necklace, and it’s already tightened around Holly’s neck. In turn Holly let out a soft moan and fell back onto the couch, hands on her knees.

Sue pulled a chair from the kitchen and sat in front of Holly, she fetched a bag from under the couch which contained some new clothes, as well as some new toys she spent her savings on. She spent a little time removing her clothes, and couldn’t resist the temptation of trying out her new toys while waiting for Holly to come round. Maybe she’d put on the alternative outfit later.

* * *

“So what’s next for the evening?” Leo asked as the couple walked back to his apartment.

“Dunno, how about a cuddle in front of the tele?”

“The tele? It’s that kinda attitude that’s turning young children into zombies these days.”

“Yeah but we’re not kids anymore are we?”

“Not physically, but the attitude’s saying otherwise.”

The couple continued to wander around town aimlessly, entering a the night shops here and there, but eventually gave up and left the urban jungle in a cab.

The apartment offered some brief inspirations, some tunes to dance to, some board games to teach and learn, a jigsaw to scramble up, and finally a movie to fall asleep to.

* * *

Sue had her fun with Holly. She gave her the green treatment, and the dominant authority was extremely satisfying. Submission on the other hand gave a completely different type of satisfaction, hard to explain, but both Sue and Holly had a good idea how they got there.

The two were good friends for two years, and Sue’s keen on explaining to Holly how it was a good thing that she shared the collar experience with her. However while their social relationship remains, Sue wasn’t going to let their friendship get in the way of better things.

In Sue’s point of view, Leo made a lousy master. Given the opportunities she’d go back to the green stage serving a better master. But then again she was aware of the different state of mind she was in at the time, and it was something she could only look back on to regret.

Holly on the other hand, she’s still a youngling to the new world of desires, control, and freedom from choices and responsibilities. Sue wanted Holly to make the most out of it, enjoy her time as a reluctant slave, before going further into her spiritual development. Then Holly would be able to look back and thank her for the effort she’d made, and appreciate their friendship more than ever.

Sue could only afford her latex outfit, which she eventually put on after quality control with the toys. Her remaining savings might come in handy if Leo ever find directions in his master plan, or when she found better toys to aid the existing plan. She had already called Emma for a night over tomorrow, and then Holly would further understand the effort she’s making to aid Holly’s prospective.

Sue didn’t have an outfit for Holly, but quick ideas came with daily items. From the fancy party costumes she dig up odd gloves, stockings and heels. It didn’t look great, but with some make over with the hair and makeup, it was a good humiliating image.

Sue was expecting some tattoos or rings on Holly’s body, she’d always been the more slutty one of the lot. A few questions revealed her sweeter and shyer nature though. It only made the experience more enjoyable.

A friend was a friend, Sue was more than kind when it came to sex plays. The first three orgasm all came from Holly, from a mouth job, insertion and some intense tickle fetish. Sue was constantly rubbing her body over Holly, allowing her to experience the latex material. The old reserved Sue was gone, replaced by the ultimate kinky queen; yet the kind and sharing bar maid Sue was still there. A good lover is often a best friend, with sexual attractions. That’s the way Sue saw it. And with Holly being her best mate, adding the new sexual desires, she’d begun to consider the possibilities of their relationships growing into some different.

It would be a difficult change for their friends to accept though, two obviously straight girls ending up together as lesbian lovers? That would simply raise too much suspicions, way too risky to get Leo done for.

Sue finally allowed Holly to service her, but the willingness simply wasn’t there. Holly was still very much the old Holly, and without an order there was no chance of her to pleasure Sue. So an order it had to be.

To make the most out of her dominatrix role she stuck a vibrator in each of Holly’s entrance first, the toys came with extra kits to wear around the user, keeping the toys in place, and deep in their respective zones.

Then came another kinky toy, one Sue’s never even heard of before. A belt that goes on Holly’s head and around Sue’s hips, keeping Holly’s head in full contact with her pussy at all time. It took a little adjustment before the positioning was perfect for Holly to stick her tongue in.

Sue ordered Holly not to cum yet, while making it difficult for her to keep her balance by moving her hips around. Sue even stood up at one point to throw Holly off balance again, but she did it gently enough avoid any injuries to her neck.

For a first timer Holly did a pretty good job, but she knew all too well where they learn their pleasuring skills from. Sue checked on the collar between her moans. It was the perfect toy.

Holly was instructed that she could cum when she had a mouthful of Sue’s cum first. It was harder than she thought originally, with the three previous orgasms she wasn’t prepared to see another coming. But the pleasure was too much to take in and she found herself holding in and working her best at Sue’s pussy in hope that she’d cum quickly. To make matters worse, Sue wasn’t easy to please.

When Sue eventually did climax, the two took their time to catch their breathe, only difference was Holly was sniffing in Sue’s moised sex. Every breathe she caught intoxicated her with Sue’s aftermath, and the smell did nothing less than further arousals.

The two continued their little games through the night hours, until eventually the vibraters were flat of batteries. Losing her virginity over sex toys didn’t even bother Holly no more, but she did wish the choice of material would have been more forgiving.

Before they retired the night, Sue decided that they would shower together, and it too soon became another orgy. During which Sue’s thoughts were that she had to be responsible for Holly like Leo had been to her, even though the manner she chose was far less kind. She knew she was only being cruel to be kind, something Leo wouldn’t ever understand.