The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Proposal

Chapter 2—Dawning

It’s been a long shift tonight, Sue locked up after the last customer left. She went to the ladies room before leaving and started putting on some makeup. She spent half her leisure money this month on the luxuries. She paid good attention to details, even spent the last two days reading up from women’s magazines. She continued going through her bag and pulled out some clothing, all black. There’s where the rest of the leisure money went.

Few minutes later she came out the back of the pub and proceeded to lock up, and hurried away. She had an appointment with someone important, and she didn’t want to keep him waiting.

Five past midnight, Sue stood at the bus stop as planned. Another woman was already waiting for the late bus, the two smiled at each other. The bus arrived a few minutes later, and the woman got on, and she turned around at Sue.

“You know this is the last bus?” she kindly told Sue.

“I’m not waiting for the bus, I’m waiting for someone actually.” Sue replied.

“Well be careful, it’s pretty late you know.” The woman seemed concerned, clearly influenced by the way Sue was dressed.

“I’ll be fine, thanks.” Sue smiled awkwardly.

The woman got on the bus and looked through the window to check on Sue, who’s started walking into the darkness of the streets.

“You oughta stop worrying about every stranger you met.” The driver started chatting with her.

“Well she’s pretty well dressed, you never know in this part of the city.” She moved further up front to seat herself closer to the driver.

“Don’t worry Lynn, I’m sure she’ll be fine.” The driver tried his best to comfort her.

Sue’s reached her destination, she buzzed Leo’s apartment and let herself in soon after.

“Did you see her?” Leo asked as he let Sue into his apartment.

“I think so, red top with a white jacket?” Sue responded while sitting down on a sofa.

“Bloody hell, look at you, you look like a slut.” Leo locked the door and dimmed the light, “I said ‘look nice’ not ‘paint yourself up’.”

“I’m sorry, do you want me to take everything off?” she apologised with a frightened look on her face.

“Nah, it’s okay. Not what I had in mind but it’s appealing in a different way.” He said on the sofa opposing the one Sue’s on. “Damnit, I’m all set already, see what I mean by appealing?”

“Do you want a blowjob then?” she asked as she got off the sofa and kneeled in front of Leo.

“Nah, I think we need a different tactics. I’ve been too tired to do anything for the last few days, I blame you for it.” He smirked.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry, please don’t get mad.” Sue’s frightened look’s becoming somewhat concerning to Leo now.

“God you just can’t take a joke can you?” he said with a frustrated tone. “Look you’re making me happy, and keeping me that way, stop worrying about anything.”

Leo took a good look at Sue, skin tight black top with a matching skirt, it’s shocking that she managed to walking in that. And for the cold weather she had a black leather jacket on top.

“How much did that set you back?” He asked

“Two hundred for the top and the skirt, stocking was twenty, the makeup kit was roughly another two hundred.”

“Fucking hell, how could you afford that?”

“I only spent my leisure money on it, I mean I won’t need them for going out anymore right?”

“Ah, actually I was gonna say. Like I said, you’re keeping me happy, and I want you to feel the same.” Leo gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, “Plus it’ll look a bit suspicious if you cut out your social circles completely.”

“Thank you,” Sue kissed him back, and soon Leo realised that she’s actually crying, “you’re too kind to me.”

“It’s okay, come on Sue stop crying.” He comforted her, and she’s stopped crying as instructed. Leo noticed, and gave a sarcastic tone. “And so you’ve stopped. We’ve got to do something about that.”

Sue was masturbating on the floor again, with her skirt off and stockings on. Her eyes were closed as she rubbed between her thighs, teasing and pleasuring herself. She wasn’t allowed the moan though, in case the neighbours take notice. There was not doubt she was enjoying herself, while Leo went searching for something in his bedroom.

He came back a couple of minutes later, with a diamond necklace in his hands. He handled it carefully, and sat and watched Sue until she reached climax. She lied on the floor, back still arched for a moment, before relaxing on the floor thighs still wide open and her legs bent backwards. She was sweating all over, her hair soaked up lots of the sweat.

“How are you feeling?” Leo asked as Sue opened her eyes, face still completely blushed.

“I feel wonderful, thank you.”

“Take your time to catch your breathe, then kneel over here.”

Leo examined the necklace, every diamond on it was crystal clear. He simply couldn’t understand how the center gem can be clear as a crystal now, after being the greenest gem he’s ever seen when it was on Sue’s neck a few nights ago.

Sue recovered soon enough and came kneeling in front of Leo. “What should we do next?”

“Next, we go further with your training,” he kissed her on the cheeks gently, “you’ve been wonderful over the last few nights, but you just don’t seem happy at all. So...”

“I’m sorry, I really am sorry...”

“No stop apologising, I’m sure we can fix it. Just let me put this on you.” He proceeded to put the necklace around Sue’s neck. “Take your jacket off, you’re gonna mink your expensive clothes.”

Sue removed the jacket, and her skin tight top gave Leo a surge of quick pleasure. He was reluctant to touch her though, in fact so far he’s done nothing pervert physically to Sue yet since they started their unique relationship. Sue’s been doing all the work so far, pleasuring both Leo and herself on her own.

Leo fitted the necklace around her, and reached for the center gem. “Give me a kiss,” he said, and the two started seeking depth with their tongues in each other’s mouth. He then pressed hard on the gem, and let go of the gem as the necklace tightened into a collar. He could hear Sue making a soft moan and her tongue retracted back into her mouth.

Leo sat back and observed as Sue knelt solidly with her eyes and mouth slacked, just like last time. Now it was just a matter of waiting, but Leo had something else in mind. It took a long enough time last time, he expected no less this time. He sat with his frustrated penis under hard erection. He decided to do as he planned.

He first dragged Sue into the kitchen, it wasn’t easy seeing how her joins were all locked solid. Her muscles however were the exact opposite, relaxed and soft. It was just impossible to get a grip. Still nothing a big man couldn’t do, as the two finished in the kitchen.

He wanted something a bit different, and it was gonna make a mess which his carpet wouldn’t forgive. So the kitchen tiles made the perfect ground.

Leo started by pouring some baby lotion over Sue’s skin, ignoring the silky top she and the stockings she still had on. Her makeup were badly influenced by the sweat on her face, so he proceeded to wipe them off for her with a towel. Then he replaced her face with baby lotion as well, until she was slicky over every patch of exposed skin.

The gem was beginning to glow dimly, made visible as Leo turned off the lights completely. He could hardly see anything now, except from the reflection off Sue’s skin.

Leo then hugged Sue gently, while getting a good feel of her bottom behind. He sat back down on the floor and started playing with her tits. The silky top felt really nice, soft and smooth, but didn’t disturb the feel of the flesh beneath. He then started licking Sue’s lips, collecting the saliva building up on her lips.

He suddenly thought of something, and worries started to overwhelm him. The room was glowing slightly brighter in yellow, making things more visible in the kitchen.

He lied himself flat on the floor face up, and got his head between Sue’s thigh. As close as he could get anyway, they weren’t wide open as usual. He then proceeded to open Sue’s pussy with his fingers. A little fluid came dropping into his hair, but nothing too concerning. He was looking for something but not sure what he was looking for, he just needed to check Sue’s virginity.

Leo gave up soon not certain what to make of what he saw. He started thinking in his head about Sue’s background, but he just couldn’t make up his mind.

“A bit late to worry about that now eh?” he had a forceful laugher, and continued his pervert behaviour with the defenseless body. At least until the phone rang.

“Hello?” he greeted.

“Hey, it’s me.” It was Lynn on the other end, “you watching the late movie?”

“No I was at the computer, reading some articles.” He replied as he went for the laptop.

“Oh yeah? Anything good?” Lynn seemed genuinely interested.

“No, not really, nothing interesting.” As he started his web browser.

“No? So what’ve you read so far?”

“Erm... wasn’t really paying attention, it’s all rather boring really.”

“Really? Well you know what?” Lynn smirked

“What?”

“I think you’re downloading pornography, you dirty bastard.” She started to tease him.

“Oh well I confess, what can I say?”

“You said you were too tired earlier.”

“Well I thought I’d save it for later, if you’re good I might even share them with you.”

“Oh you will? I’m flattered, maybe I’ll share mind with you.”

“Really? That’s nice of you, what’ve you got?”

“Gay man getting on it with it.”

The two giggled briefly before the conversation moved onto the film Lynn was watching. And then it moved on again.

“Oh yeah, that reminds me. Strangest thing tonight, I was at the bus stop, and some girl came and just stood there for a while. Not the talkative type though.” She paused for a second as she switched ear, “So the bus came, and she didn’t get on! Said she was waiting for someone, but when the bus left she walked off.”

“So?”

“Well nobody came that I could see, so she’s hardly waiting for someone. Oh and the way she was dressed, she’s not doing herself a favour to stay safe.”

“How was she dressed then?”

“Pretty tight clothing, and just very slutty in general. She had the makeup to match it.”

“I’m sure she’s fine.”

“Yeah I hope so too, but the whole walking off as the bus leaves thing seems fishy.”

“Maybe she’s a spy, or some crime fighter. I mean batman dresses in black and he’s got skin tight clothing.”

“Ah, but he’s wearing a mask.”

“Maybe her makeup was her mask.” Leo smiled as he had a look at Sue, and noticed how bright the room is under the yellow glow.

“You know what?”

“What?”

“We should get our heads examined.”

And the conversation continued sidetracking. Leo was enjoying their late night chit chats, they’ve been doing so often enough over the past month. He knew the relationship was getting serious, and he was happy that way. He wasn’t gonna let the new toy get in the way, and everything just had to go smoothly. Although given the option he wouldn’t know whether to pick the toy or Lynn. Leo just don’t see himself ever being satisfied with Lynn in the sexual category. He was well aware that he could end up sleeping with another girl if he couldn’t release his sexual desires and frustration with Lynn. The collar was perfect, as the women wouldn’t be emotionally attach, no string, just sex, with the freedom to experience.

The light went out finally, it’s been half an hour, much longer than the green gem. Leo looked into Sue’s eyes, thanking the fact that he was in Sue’s vision during the phone conversation. Sue started to move again, rubbing her knees. Leo signed to Sue to keep quiet pointing his finger on his lips, and Sue complied as always, but this time with a smile on her face.

“Lynn, hang on a second I’m just gonna get me a drink.” Leo put down the phone and walk up to Sue, she had an all new look on her face, clearly flirty and happy. The collar’s slacked back the gem was in clear yellow, Leo held out his hand and pressed the gem again. The collar went immediately back to work, and Sue froze again.

“Where were we?” he got back on the phone.

“Nowhere in particular, though I was thinking about coming over again tomorrow night. I’ve got Friday off.”

“Sounds good, how about an expensive meal?”

“Ooh, how about you paying for it?”

“That’s the intension,” Leo stared at the clock briefly, “so you’ve got Friday off, what about tomorrow.”

“Okay okay, film’s over anyway.”

The two said their goodbyes and Leo had the rest of the night left to himself, and Sue.

“Shit, I should have asked.” Leo sighed as he sat in front of Sue again, already stroking her tits. The lotion on her skin’s all dried up, and her skin felt rubbery to touch. The red glow filled the room for hours to come, and it gave off a very intense aura that kept Leo from caressing Sue. He gave up eventually and sat uncomfortable in the red light waiting for the final phrase to finish. Worries came across his mind about drifting off by mistake, but the reality was that the growing strength of the red aura simply made it impossible to sleep.

It took nearly two hours, during which he cleaned Sue up good with a wet towel, and went through her bag to further understand her personal life.

Eventually the red emission ended, and a new day was dawning for Sue.