The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Proposal

Chapter 4—Expanding

Leo woke up at last, another long day ahead of him. He had more than a plentiful meetings at work, weekend’s coming after all. He left his bedroom and found Lynn in the kitchen cooking.

“Morning hun.” She greeted, “Sleep well?”

“I guess, thanks for breakfast.”

“Who said I was cooking for two?”

“Oh you only cooking for me then? How sweet.”

“I would if you cook for me.”

“I would but I can’t, work work work today.”

“Oh yeah, what did you spill on that carpet?”

“What carpet?”

“Over there, next to the sofa. I couldn’t work out what it was, didn’t smell like food.”

“What did it smell like then?”

“I don’t know, thought you’d give me a clue.” Lynn started organising the food on the plates. “I hope it comes off, but you can always move the furniture around to cover it up.”

Leo acted concern as he crouched over to take a closer look, before sniffing it. He visualised Sue there the other night masturbating as he was overly concerned about her behaviour.

“I’m pretty sure it’s food, it’s the only thing I bring over here that could mink my carpet.”

“Uh huh, you ain’t house sitting for me then when I leave town with the girls.” Lynn placed the breakfast on the table, and gave him a gesture to start digging in. “English breakfast.”

* * *

The phone woke Sue up, Holly was clearly still sound asleep. She picked up the phone quickly and left the bed.

“Sue speaking.”

“Morning Sue, how are you.”

“Asleep, oh wait, you woke me.”

“Had a good night?”

“Yes actually, it went quite well. Holly’s a bit exhausted, I probably over stretched her limit a bit.”

“Do be careful, she’s human just like you, I didn’t push you did I?”

“No but you’re not a woman, what do you know about our limits?”

“Yeah whatever, I remember you with a little more respect before.”

“I thought you didn’t like the old me, would you rather I go back?”

“Can you?”

“No, but I can pretend if it makes you happy.”

“Well that’s constructive, but I think I’ll pass.”

“So what do you want me to do today? I’ve arranged for another meeting tonight, her name’s Emma, pretty girl, and she’s loaded with cash.”

“Erm... sure thing, I’m off work at five, you can pop round half five with your friend?”

“Sure, what about tonight’s girl? Do you want me to tell her come over yours?”

“Yeah that’s the idea, that makes three of you right?”

“That’s right.”

“Can you meet up with her first before coming? That way I only have to open my door once.”

“A bit paranoid aren’t you? You said you don’t even know your neighbours.”

“Yeah but Lynn might get to know them without my knowledge.”

“Speaking of which, you sure she won’t be popping around tonight? It is the weekend.”

“I said I was leaving town. We’re all spending the weekend at mine so I don’t have to show my face.”

“Sounds good, do you want me and Holly to do the shopping for you?”

“If you could afford it yes, actually no, come round first so I could give you a grocery list.”

“Ok boss, anything else?”

“Erm... five thirty, my place, all three of you. Don’t forget the collar.”

“Like I would.”

“Well I’ll see you later then.”

“Yes, have a good day at work.”

* * *

Lynn was on her way down the lift, she was a bit suspicious that Leo’d throw her out rather than coming down with her on his way to work. He said he was in a hurry, which made less sense that she had to leave first. So she decided to time Leo, and waited for him in the hall on the ground floor.

A woman came in through the front with some early shopping, and Lynn recognised her immediately.

“Hi,” she greeted, “Early shopping?”

“Hi, yeah we’re out of milk so I thought I’d do the shopping as well.” The woman responded, with a friendly smile “Do we know each other?”

“Well you live on the same floor as my boyfriend, at 7C. You said you lived in 7G I believe? If I remember correctly you’re Faith right?”

“Oh yes I remember you,” the woman clearly showed recognition on her face. “you’re the friendly girl with the boyfriend. How are you? The relationship’s going well?”

“Yeah it’s all good, I slept over last night actually. But he kicked me out just now saying he was in a hurry, so I’m timing how long it takes him to get down.”

“Yeah? How long has it been then?”

“Oh, only a couple of minutes. He wasn’t even fully dressed when I left.”

“I bet that’s what my roomie’s doing, timing how long it took me to get the milk.”

“I bet she won’t be pleased when she sees all that shopping though.”

“Ah she’ll live, she won’t be ready to leave till nine anyway.”

The two paused for a bit after a smile.

“Well I think this is him.” Lynn looked up at the elevator display, stopping at the 7th floor briefly before descending. “Or your roomie.”

“Want a bet?”

Lynn walked over towards the fire exit, trying to stay out of sight if Leo did pop out. And so he did, so hoped Lynn, would be embarrassing if she couldn’t recognise her boyfriend’s back.

The other woman greeted him with a smile before getting into the lift, as Lynn grabbed him from behind.

“Alright Mr. Ankis?” she whispered into his ears.

“Jesus Lynn,” he screamed as he turned around, “what are you doing here.”

“Checking on you, in case you snuggled back into bed.”

“Well I said I was in a hurry, now I’m also having a heart attack.”

“Aww, let me kiss you better then.” As she kissed him on the cheek.

“Look I better hurry, you want a lift in town? Since you’re still here.”

The two left for the parking lot and they headed for town.

“Seven minutes.” Sue suddenly brought it up.

“What?”

“Seven minutes, that’s how long it took you to get down.”

“Is that a good or bad score?”

“It’s no world record, but it’s short enough to make me ask why you had to kick me out.”

“Like I said I was in a hurry,” Leo started searching for a better answer. “And I had to make a phone call. It was important and I didn’t want you to distract me.”

“You could have locked me in your bathroom, like I do to Finnie.”

“Well Finnie’s a pussy cat, you’re not, well pussy not cat.”

“Ooh flirting are we?”

* * *

Sue and Holly spent their Friday shopping, mainly for Holly. Sue’d been nosing around for a couple of days for products, she knew roughly where to look. Holly was sent into specific shops while Sue went and visited some she didn’t have time to look at before. The two eventually ended up in a sex shop, their final destination.

“Hi, it’s me again.” Sue introduced herself to the woman at the counter.

“Hi.” The clerk didn’t really share the optimism Sue seemed to be loaded with.

“Listen, I was wondering if you guys do deliveries, cos I see myself being a regular here.” Sue started giving out a seductive look, “You guys have some decent toys here you know.” She starred the clerk directly in the eyes, “You tried out all of them yet?”

“No Miss, I haven’t. And no we don’t do deliveries.”

Sue redrew herself from the counter and gave Holly some instructions before returning, with the collar in her hands.

“Check this out, nice isn’t it?” She showed it to the clerk.

Holly at the door turned the open sign around, and locked the door. It wasn’t exactly a busy street anyway, but precaution had to be made.

* * *

In town, Lynn was doing some last minute shopping. She’s made plans with the girls over the weekend, and they were very kind to decide not to bring their half, after hearing that Leo was away for the weekend. Lynn’s more than sensitive and considerate to everyone at all times, and they in turn just had to play nice back.

They were going to a country club just out of town, apparently they had some decent obstacle courses for the more athletic bunch, and the rest could enjoy the less extreme activities like tennis or even boat rides.

The weather didn’t look great this weekend though, but hopefully the rain wouldn’t hit them too hard. Lynn wanted to try out the rope course and similar activities, so she decided to get something a bit water proof in case the rain hit them.

She also bought some rations in case they do decide to camp out for a laugh. As she went in between the shops she noticed a few familiar faces. In fact, one of them was the girl she met at the bus stop the other night. Lynn didn’t take much notice but she felt at ease that the girl’s alright.

She finished her shopping around two in the afternoon, and went home to get packed. The girls were coming over for a quick video, and they’re sleeping over so everybody would be there when they were to leave on Saturday.

* * *

Leo was busy all day, but he found the time to make a name list. He seemed to have fallen over the temptation to further take advantage of the collar, using the instrument to perhaps influence his position at work. He wasn’t poorly paid, but given the opportunity, he knew he could do a better job than most of the men above him in the chain of command. It wasn’t exactly a bad thing, cos he knew he wasn’t the only one who agreed. The opportunity just never really came till now, there simply wasn’t any vacancy available, not until the expansion to a city up north. But then Leo was more likely to be sent off than climbing the local ladder. A little push in the right direction wouldn’t hurt.

That of course only justified one name on the list, the rest, they were just for pleasure.

Over lunch he couldn’t help but wondered the changes in his state of mind over the last few days. He was more aware of the willingness to exploit the opportunity he’s been given. The worst part of it was, he didn’t really care, and was easily convinced by himself that he wasn’t hurting anyone.

* * *

A porn shop on the back street certain kept the customers happy, highly reducing their risks of being seen as they enter; the negative effect was, hardly anybody could hear you scream, especially through a locked door.

Putting the collar on the shop clerk proved harder a task than Sue bargained for. After all, being offered to put on an expensive looking necklace by a stranger in a porn shop, wasn’t exactly tempting.

The more Sue tried to convince the clerk that there were nothing dodgy about the necklace, the more suspicious the clerk felt about the situation. In the end Sue lost patience and jump over the counter pinning the clerk on the floor. Holly acknowledged the change in the situation and quickly helped Sue tying the girl up on a chair. They were in a porn shop, so it wasn’t difficult to find the right tools.

The little incident changed Sue’s mind about putting the collar to action. It was their last shop to visit anyway, so the two had all day left to play with their new subject.

Holly went off to get some lunch back, while Sue took her time to strip and gag the clerk up. She then set in front of the clerk and decided to do a little true or false questioning.

“Are you comfortable?”

The clerk shook her head slowly. She was surprisingly calm under the circumstances, not a single tear as Sue was hoping for. There was no doubt she was scared though, Sue could tell from her breathing, and the look in her eyes.

“Are you expecting anyone this afternoon?”

Another shake of the head.

“Are you the owner of this store?”

Another no.

“Is the owner a woman?”

This time it was a nod, which more than delighted Sue.

“Is she a lesbian?”

It was a no.

“A bi?”

Yes.

“Are you a lesbian?”

No.

“A bi?”

No.

“Single?”

No. All the answers Sue was looking for. So far Holly, Emma and herself were all single girls. It was helpful for Leo’s sake, but in her point of view, not enough of a challenge. She wanted to start seeing some drama, splitting up relationships, breaking her slaves hearts, and they wouldn’t be able to do anything about it.

Sue decided to stop there with the Q and A, and wandered around the store looking for toys she’s missed. It’s shocking how much stuff they had really, and there were even special herbs in sections.

She came back to the clerk with something behind her back, it was time for another question.

“Are you warm enough?” she smirked at the naked woman.

The clerk nodded at first, but quickly changed her mind and shook her head desperately.

“So that’s a no then? I better put something on you then, you poor thing.”

Sue revealed a bottle from her back, she didn’t know what it was either but the instruction was easy enough to follow. Just rub the stuff all over yourself, or in this case, the clerk.

The content didn’t exactly have a name, Sue could only find a big “Keep out of reach from children” label and some instructions. But then as she pour the thick oil in her hand she noticed some more text at the back of the label, which had to be read through the glass and the oil from the other side.

It basically said it stimulates skin and muscles, further exciting the body during sex play, and once dried would have similar effects as latex materials.

Sue went back to the instructions at the front, and couldn’t find any suggestions of the amount used. Oh well she thought, and tried a little on the back of her hand.

The oil didn’t smell like much, but it gave off a stinging sensation soon as she rubbed it on her skin. The oil was quite thick, but it spread thin on the skin, so the little amount she pour out was more than enough to cover her whole arm.

This stuff must have been expensive she thought, but money wasn’t an issue here.

The stinging soon turn into tingling, nothing as intensive, and then it stopped. She could feel the difference very clearly, her arm felt like it was wrapped tightly by, latex she thought, as she looked at the label again. She touched the her skin to get a feel, and her fingers was just slipping off the skin. She did feel a little stinging on the hand she used to apply the oil, but didn’t realise how the oil had settled just as well on it as the other arm. It felt very comfortable in fact, as she started rubbing both oiled areas against each other.

She figured she had to be careful not to get the stuff on her other hand, cos she wouldn’t be able to hold onto the bottle if she did. Picking up the bottle again she tried to read the back of the label again.

It read, to remove the substance after use, place skin in hot, but not boiling water. It suggested a hot bath in fact. It was safe to lick the material after it dried, but drinking would be fatal. State the obvious she thought. There wasn’t really anymore on the label, not even the maker or the country it came from. How did they order the stuff then? She wondered.

Sue liked to think of herself as a generous kind, she could see fear in the gagged clerk’s eyes.

“Have you tried this stuff yet?”

The clerk shook no.

“Do you know what it is?”

Another no.

“Are you scared that I’m gonna use this stuff on you?”

She nodded yes.

Sue smirked, “I’d hate to get you scared for nothing, I better put this on you then.” Sue’s always seen herself as generous, even before meeting Leo, and it went through her mind as she justified her action. To her, it was the same thing as being cruel to be kind to Holly.

* * *

Lynn was all set, and notified the others that she was ready for the visits. She rang Leo up as she waited.

“Hey hun, you free to talk?”

“Lynn, hey, I’m a little tied up right now.”

“Well I just wanted to call to say goodbye for the weekend.”

“Thanks, I’ll miss you.”

“Good luck with the meeting, okay, I’ll see you back on Monday.”

“Well I’m coming back Sunday afternoon, we can meet up in the evening or something.”

“Actually I won’t be back till Sunday evening, and hopefully I’ll be exhausted by then.”

“Really? Where’re you going? You didn’t say anything.”

“Well it was gonna invite you, me and the girls are having a weekend off in the country club outta town.”

“Really? Which one?”

“Like you’d remember, I thought you aren’t interested in names and stuff.”

“Yeah well, sorry, like I’m said I’m pretty tied up, so I’m only pretending to be interested.”

“Oh okay then, I can tell when I’m not wanted.”

“Oh you’re wanted okay, just need good timing that’s all.”

“I’ll see you Monday then, will give you a call when I get back.”

“Sure thing, love you.”

“Love you, bye.”

That was everything sorted, time for some music she figured. She fingered through her CD collection and popped on a some 80’s music. Then it was a solo dance contest, she started twisting and turning around like a mad woman, until she knocked a glass of water over.

“Oh shit.” She whispered to herself.

After storming to the kitchen she returned with a towel to soak up the spilled drink. That’s what she liked about water, never hurts carpets, and carpets were great at cushioning falls for her cookeries.

As she let the towel take its time to soak up the moist, she started thinking about the mark on Leo’s carpet. She suddenly smell something in the air, but it disappeared as she tried to sniff to get a better smell. It was faint, but was pretty clear, she just couldn’t put her mind to what it was. She then received a mild shock out of no where, but she couldn’t place where she received it.

Lynn took a moment to gather her thoughts, realising her mind just went blank for a second. She looked at the carpet and remembered what she was doing, and returned to it.

As she stood up she felt a little soreness below her crotch, nothing bad but it was noticeable. After cleaning the towel she went to the bathroom to wash her face, perhaps to clear her mind a bit. That’s when she realised something odd, her panties were soaked. It was as though she cum in her pants just now, but couldn’t recall having an orgasm.

This would worry Lynn a lot normally, but for some reason she didn’t pay too much attention to it, except to clean up and get change quickly.

Just then she remembered the mark on the carpet again, the patch that didn’t smell like anything. It smelt like sex.

* * *

Holly returned to the porn shop with McDonalds. Sue was a loyal customer, so Holly figured she couldn’t go wrong with it.

As she came round the corner to where Sue and the clerk was, she was stunned for a brief second.

The clerk was shiny all over, like a doll wrapped in plastic cover. Holly’s reaction was, arousal.

The collar was around the clerk’s neck, but it wasn’t in action yet, loosing placed as a necklace on her.

“I thought I’d let you in for the fun.” Sue said as she grabbed her meal off Holly. She went straight for the fries. “I’m starving.”

“What fun?” Holly asked as she got herself a chair from the store room.

Sue waited for Holly to return before giving her a serious look. “Holly, you’re my best friend okay, I love you. I know it’s hard for you to understand last night, and all the things I’ll be doing to you.” She put down her lunch on the floor, and reached for Holly’s hand. “I was in the same shoes too, and I promise you, I know exactly how you feel right now. I didn’t have what I’ve given you, and I know it’s what I wanted at the time. I just didn’t know it then, just like you don’t understand right now. Trust me, I know it’s cliché but you’ll thank me soon enough.”

Holly just sat there not knowing what to say.

“Don’t say anything, don’t think anything, just accept everything for now, and make the most out of what I give you. Enjoy it while you can.” Sue felt she’s finished her speech. “I’ve decided to give Jessie here to you.”

“Give her to me?”

“Yes, I’m giving you a slave.”

Jessie on the chair heard her loud and clear, but the message clearly didn’t really get into her head just yet. But fear was mounting up, and she started struggling violently to get free. It was clear the two shoppers weren’t going leave her alone after all.

“I’m gonna go round checking more toys out, while having my lunch. You keep watch of her, and make sure she could see you.” after that, Sue pressed the key gem.