The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘A Productive use of Quarantine time’

aka ‘Quarantine time not wasted’

Part 4

The young woman spoke to Melissa as Melissa stood at attention: “You are now at a level deep enough that this applies to each persona or added aspect of your core personality that I have installed, and is now your: New Narrative.’

The young woman paced back and forth as she spoke. She had obviously thought this through quite well.

She began:“When I first started your class, you really hadn’t noticed me, until one hot spring day, when you saw me rotating my foot in class. The leopard pattern Birkenstocks caught your eye, as did my French pedicure.

You inexplicably found yourself watching, as my Birkenstock dropped to the floor, and you, being so polite, simply bent over mid lecture to retrieve it and then hand it to me, since the stool I sat on was set quite high, and the sandal fell under the desk.

As you were bent over under there, out of the sight line of the rest of the class, it was then that you noticed immediately, that I had the ‘most beautiful feet you had ever seen’ you seemed to react rather positively to the small script tattoo on my arch and instep.. “iisque meo adorare” which is Latin for ‘as these to worship.’ I guess you had never even thought of the beauty of a woman’s foot before. It had never occurred to you. But your knowledge of Latin had paid off, the thought was then stuck in your head.

Add to that, their super cute aroma that wafted up to your nostrils before you handed me the shoe, slowing down the speed at which you stood up. My feet smelled like fresh baked bread. You paused for a moment, quite shocked at how you were inexplicably aroused, and oddly filled with a sudden pronounced obsequiousness toward me, but you fought to keep under wraps.

You were nervous around me, clutzy, but you attempted to continue to present a professional demeanor, even though you found yourself frequently stealing glances at me in class, especially at my feet, and my ankles.

You even hesitated for a moment and you stared at my armpits curiously when I raised my hand with a question, as you caught yourself inexplicably wondering about my ‘other’ scents. “Were they also as arousing Did all of me smell that good?”

You tried in vain to push it out of your mind, but you could not. You had previously never noticed a female student or ever felt this way before, towards a female. You did your job, and were simply professional previously.

Yet, even in your confusion you were so utterly aroused, and yet you were so deeply ashamed, because you kept having weird recurrent dreams.

In these very vivid dreams you would eagerly do the most depraved things I asked you to. You dreamt about things you never thought of in waking life previously, things you didn’t know you knew or existed.

You’d wake up incredibly turned on, then you would gratify yourself in the morning, thinking about what you did in those dreams. But again, rather than fantasize about a romantic love, equally expressed.. you just kept thinking about me and wondering what it would be like.. to only do the most depraved things with me.. that I wanted you to do, in utter submission to me.

The constant self gratifying, always about humiliation, depravity, deeply imaging my scents then became how you always got yourself to sleep. Before long, you were rubbing one out in the faculty bathroom during lunch, perfecting the ‘silent orgasm,’ to avoid detection and potential embarrassment.

But you didn’t have the courage to make that first move. You were quite aware it was rather improper, you, being in your 30s and me.. a naïve and innocent student.

Then on the hottest day of the year, when I innocently came to speak to you after class, regarding my concern for my grades, when I mentioned my foot really itched and it was bothering me, I removed my Birkenstock to scratch my foot. I just placed the sandal onto my desk. But placing my sandal onto my desk inadvertently knocked a pen to the floor, so I bent over to pick it up.

We were alone, after hours, so you surreptitiously, quietly lifted my sandal to your face, when you thought I couldn’t see you, bent over like that. You gave the sandal a good sniff, and rubbed a thumb firmly on the insole, hoping it would retain my scent.

But I stood up much faster than you anticipated, and I caught you mid sniff, with your eyes rolled, and I berated you soundly.

You were as turned on as you were embarrassed, and you offered to do anything to avoid getting in trouble. You couldn’t apologize enough. The act of apology was itself a turn on for you, begging to me.

That is when I said, “You could make sure I get a very high grade and just maybe, maybe I will let you get close to my actual feet for real.”

Then you pretended to be appalled at my suggestion, but you almost came right then, you were trembling. When I pulled the other sandal off, and I forcefully handed it to you, you feigned shock. But you didn’t move.

Then I then simply ordered you to: ‘sniff it too, sniff it hard. Which you eagerly did, you then begged me to make this our little secret. You went over and you quickly locked the door to the lab and then pleaded for me to walk part to of the room that nobody could see.

You even helped lift me, so I could be on top of the lab desk. Where I then I demanded you lick the insoles of my Birkenstocks right in front of me and then kiss and lick both of my feet.

Again you pretended to be indignant, you chastised me and said it was disgusting, that all you did was sneak in a little sniff, and how dare I…. for almost 10 full seconds, but then, when I simply raised my foot right up to your face, you did. You started to feign shock, but quickly you acted as if I had given crack to an addict for the first time. I had to cover your mouth to quiet you, a couple times. You devoured my feet.

When you were done with my Birkenstocks and my feet, you then hugged my calf, you licked and kissed my legs from the knee down and you begged me, you begged me on your knees, to please…please break the rules and come visit you for that weekend, since I had complained so much about how I hated my musty dorm in class. You would pamper my feet, you would cook for me, you would do whatever I wanted. I could watch cable all weekend.

In the meantime you had ‘obliquatur’, (Latin for deviant) tattooed on the inside of your left middle finger and ‘parebant’ on the right, (Latin for submissive) so you can look at it whenever you wish, declared the young woman. When you look at yourself in the mirror you see an easily visible tattoo of 2 intertwined female symbols midway between your waist and armpit, on your ribs.

Now: Flash forward to today, with all the programming I have done since. When I awaken you, you’ll be Melissa, my ultra submissive, obsessed and perverted Instructor. You are desperate to rim me in the shower, just hoping I will degrade and humiliate you all during quarantine and for however long I want to afterwards. You are so ready to take a shower together so you can French kiss my asshole and declare your undying worship, and you gratitude. You secretly want to be on all fours in the shower so I can piss on you, while berating you. Now awake: and then follow me in, crawling’.

Melissa blinked and then she awoke. She smiled at the young woman, thrilled she was in her home, thrilled she had been her guest during quarantine so far. -----

Melissa was overwhelmed with gratitude, at her luck to have this young woman here, as she made sure to behave within the guidelines she had outlined for her.

Melissa crawled naked into the bathroom, across the cold tile floor, following the young woman into the modest shower, lustfully watching the average young woman’s body as she entered the shower first. Melissa waited until she was signaled to enter.

Melissa then eagerly joined her, crawling in, and she obediently, and adoringly scrubbed the 5′4″ young woman’s body while kneeling, using a Gaia Konjac Bath Sponge and Aveda Cherry almond body wash. In that position, Melissa, at 5′ 11″ could reach the top of young woman’s neck, without standing until given permission.

As Melissa then honed in on the young woman’s now cleaned anus, she went from kneeling to all fours, and then she buried her face between the young woman’s cheeks and rimmed her passionately. The young woman supported herself against the tile wall, enjoying the sensation, as she day dreamt.

The young woman imagined a scene just for a minute, she imagined Melissa sporting a short upcut hair cut, a prominent section of it pink with gray highlights, as she stood in front of the dean, braless, her nipples outlined in a worn and stained tank top, the slightest amount of hair visible under her arms. Melissa calmly informing him: ‘She was now going to take a sabbatical from teaching her history of ceramics class, for at least a semester, and ‘we decided’ she would be ‘working full time at a women’s only foot massage parlor, having just leased a very small booth space locally’ She then introduced the young woman, as her ‘mentor and life coach, fully in command of her life now, making all of her decisions from now on’, to a rather stunned dean. The young woman laughed at the thought of her professor eagerly doing 1 hour foot only massages with oil for 50 bucks to clients she selected, and full release body massages for a bit more. Melissa continued to French kiss the young woman’s asshole, stimulating her clit with a hand until the young woman came, several times.

The young woman then slowly turned the water to ice cold, which really made her suddenly have to pee. She pulled Melissa from her ass forcefully, and turned to face the now kneeling woman who looked at her, wondering what she was to do now.

The young woman then said: “You don’t mind right” and she laughed? Then she released her warm stream right onto Melissa’s 36 D breasts, providing warmth from the cold shower spray. Melissa’s eyes were wide with excitement, as her young, onetime student, now basically her owner, released her bladder upon her chest. Melissa just studied the young woman’s face as she finished. The young woman then said: “Finish off with the ice cold water, then exit and dry me.”

The young woman stepped out of the shower, and she grabbed a large bath towel. Melissa finished her shower with ice cold water then exited crawling, and she slowly dried the woman off, beginning with her feet. She stood to finish her, then dried herself with the same towel and waited at attention.

The young woman, flicked one of Melissa’s nipples and said: “I love how the ice water makes your nipples pert. Go make me lunch.”

Melissa simply exited and headed toward the kitchen.

Whew! The masks had just come off the night before, and July 4th was here! America was reopened, (and only the CA Governors forbidding of American flags, or fireworks that made sound were dampening the mood. Of course nobody got a ticket for firing guns in the air (as it helped reduce population) and all the guns confiscated by law enforcement were given away to all the recently released criminals.)

I had been enjoying my mask, my pocket square, and tie combo, that had been mailed to me with only a 3 word letter from Melissa. “Here’s your mask”.

Admittedly I thought that was strange, not having seen her in over 2 months since that amazing last visit. I figured, what with 2 online jobs and mask making, she was probably busy.

She was apparently so busy I couldn’t even track her down on FB, and all my emails bounced back. Whatever, I thought. I filled my tank, and dropped the top and headed up the Santa Monica with a six pack of Oatmeal stout and 2 bottles of white wine.

The Kia looked freshly washed and waxed as I parked. It was no longer covered in dust or bird poop, and an old pos, it didn’t look half bad, all cleaned up. That must have been labor intensive in the July heat.

As I pulled up to Melissa’s house, I saw the remnants of water around the old Kia.

Unencumbered by the large box this time, merely carrying a six pack in one hand and a 2 bottles in a cute bag in the other, I approached the door. The metal screen door had been repainted from black to a light pink, with a tinge of gray trim. Well, it didn’t look like a foreboding black security door marked by rust anymore at least.

A new door knocker was on the door, it was kinda cool looking, a chrome circle with three spirals (I’d later find out it was a Triskelion symbol). I knocked and I could see through the markedly smaller mesh (thanks to the fresh paint) the young woman from before was sitting at the table and was walking a now empty bottle of wine toward the front door.

She opened the door for me, smirked when she saw me, saying only: “trash can” and then we exchanged my full bottles for her empty. I dumped the empty and sprinted back.

She said: “Unexpected.. but perfect timing, I just ran out of wine” she said flatly. “Come on in. I was going to take a ride along the beach in my freshly detailed car, but since you brought wine..”

I followed her in. She looked exactly the same. She even had the same leopard patterned Birkenstocks, she just wore different shorts, and a white cap sleeve shirt this time.

I wondered where Melissa was, but before I could ask, I heard heavy footsteps approaching from down the hall.

I turned to look past the glares and saw a tall silhouette approaching, lit from behind, due to the sun’s postion that time of day.

At first I only saw the 4 inches of teased spiked hair sweeping forward, in a pompadour, highlighted dyed gray with a tinge of purple, shaved on the sides and up the back of the neck, then I could discern a leather extreme side slit mini skirt w/zipper paired with a black leather corset, gothic steam-punk leather bustier. She wore high-shine faux leather combat boots, featuring lace-up detailing with an adjustable ankle buckle, and easy removal side zipper. The boots had rather thick rubber soles, which gave her at least a couple inches of added height.

I had almost wondered who that was, until Melissa finally walked into the light. It was indeed she, but with a drastically different look.

Melissa’s tan was rather dark now, and her skin glistened with oil, and looked perspired when she walked past me, I saw a black ink only tattoo above the base of her skull, midway between her ears about 2 inches round, the hair around it was shaved clean, framed by geometric lines. The tattoo was a spiral Triskelion. As she turned to face the young woman, from the front, I saw her necklace, the size of a quarter, that matched the door-knocker, and her skull tattoo. Melissa then silently stood at attention.

I had noticed a warm scent when Melissa walked past me, it was the leather, and something, well..earthy.

The young woman pointed at the floor pillow, which nicely matched the color of the chair seats, but in a rough looking burlap fabric. Melissa expertly lowered herself to the floor cushion, then she immediately unzipped and removed her boots, revealing she wore them without socks and she no longer polished her toes. I noticed because I loved the deep burgundy she used previously.

She sat sideways on her calves, facing the young woman, then she leaned onto the chair, and she placed a hand into the woman’s shorts, while looking up at her adoringly, resting her head on the young woman’s chest. The young woman smirked at me.

In the sexy submissive position Melissa was in, showing her flexibility. I then noticed she had a belly button piercing now.

Although, I assumed she was comfortable. The look was definitely striking I thought, and a far cry from the (middle of the road) fairly conservative woman I had known.

A woman who typically wore mid sleeved boat neck shirts, high waist ankle pants, natural finger nails and perfect burgundy pedicures. Even her regular choice of shoes had been either chunky heeled office shoes or skechers rumble up wedges, when she wasn’t in sneakers.

Melissa just gazed at the young woman, not even noticing me. As the woman removed the glass lid to the corning ware casserole dish on the table. The strong aroma of intense garlic and fresh basil then wafted thru the air.

The young woman then grabbed a fondue fork and she pierced what looked like a miniature meatball and then retrieved it from the casserole dish. She popped it in her mouth. Then she told me.

“These are amazing, pork and beef, garlic & basil, with paprika and onion. I put her on Keto, last month and I love having her cook like this.”

The young woman sucked on the meatball, and then she held it in front of Melissa, who opened her mouth for it, but the girl teased her a little, and then Melissa stuck out her tongue toward it, revealing her new tongue piercing. The young woman then allowed Melissa to take the meatball.

The young woman spoke again:

“She was washing and waxing my car right before you got here, it really needed it. I love how the neighbors watched her with their mouths agape. She got a good work out-, flex your bicep now. ” She ordered Melissa.

Melissa flexed her free arm on command, revealing that she apparently no longer shaved under her arms. Her biceps looked great. She then lowered her free arm back at her side.

The young woman then said to me:

“Be a dear and open this wine, then pour me a glass, and you can try these meatballs.”

I thought she’d never ask, so I accommodated her wishes.

As I got closer and pierced a meatball with the other available fondue fork, I noticed that scent again, but couldn’t ascertain what is was..

I finally asked:

‘These meatballs are indeed amazing, but beyond leather, I smell something.. earthy, what is that?’ I asked.

The young woman turned to Melissa and waved her hand in front of her.

“Tell him what that scent is” she said.

Melissa spoke without even looking at me, in a rather flat tone.