The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘A Productive use of Quarantine time’

Part 5

FF FT MC HU RB

A Man recalls his long time platonic female friend (who he wishes was more) during quarantine, only to discover she has a new roommate who doesn’t waste Quarantined time.

When Melissa sat down next to the young woman I detected this earthy, warm scent as she walked past me. My loins stirred immediately.

So I had just asked Melissa what that earthy smell was that I noticed.

Melissa answered me in a flat tone, her voice fell somewhere between monotone and annoyed:

Melissa said impatiently: “You smell… several women’s feet, body sweat, hot leather, and my skin after being in the sun doing labor, and… pussy.

I must have looked stunned.

Melissa continued: speaking as if I should have already known this: I work at ‘masque’, the area’s most popular: ‘ladies only’ foot reflexology, & erotic Thai massage, featuring deep stretching sessions and full release… performed by a ‘dedicated sub’, (she then pointed a thumb at herself)… but it’s disguised and advertised as a ‘mask distribution center’. ‘We are all in this together.’ she said dispassionately with a tinge of disdain.

Melissa then looked bored that she had to tell me that, totally out of character: nonchalantly produced a vape unit, from a leather box, and she took a massive drag, blowing this intense smoke in my direction. The massive cloud reeked of ‘butter, garlic and…oddly tuna…the cloud took what seemed like forever to finally disperse. The combination of smells was bizarre.

I had to know: I waved the effluvious smoke away and I asked: “Jesus, what the hell was that vape?”

Melissa just said matter-of-factly, after she exhaled: “Tuna, Garlic and Butter’, I love it. I love the taste, and the way it smells, how it makes my mouth taste afterward” She looked at the young woman.

“This one is my vape sommelier. She picks the flavors for me and has a 100% success rate.” Melissa said.

She sat there and took a few large hits, and then she obediently handed it to the young womanlike it was precious. The young woman then put it down, and moved it aside giving much less importance. That dynamic was interesting. The young woman then picked up a second vape from the box apparently loaded with a different juice blend.

This one.. Reeked of Blue cheese, Nacho, and maybe fried onion?

Melissa took a couple big drags of it as well, she leaned back as if the taste was semi orgasmic. Then she said: “Blue cheese, Nacho, and this time, Onion, so yummy, and so strong. I LOVE it, the flavor stays with you too.”

(If you research the scent notes on these it was pretty intense, but Melissa apparently really, really enjoyed them.)

Melissa was looking a bit vape dazed, and finally the younger woman opened a special case.

“Holy shit, another vape pen?” I exclaimed. Not only had I never seen Melissa smoke at all in over 10 years, but to go so hog wild on these funky vapes?

The young woman laughed. “Those are all flavors that Melissa LOVES now, but likely she was not into.. say, before school started. Hell: she had never even vaped before meeting me”. She giggled. Then she said patronizingly: “And who is my little “bine-addict”?

Melissa blinked and then she spoke in a little voice “I am, I am. I’m your little bine-addict.”

The young woman held the vape pen up for me to see. “The arouse vape pen’ is an aphrodisiac vape. And in the same case was a delicate little spray bottle, with just the word Vulva on it. The young woman put some spray behind her knes.

Within seconds of putting the smallest dab of vulva, Melissa’s eyes lit up. Her pelvis started moving back and forth like a cat in heat. She was licking her lips. “Gimme Gimme” said Melissa.

The young woman laughed, and she simply handed Melissa the arouse vape pen.

Melissa eagerly took a hit. Her eyes rolled back as she blew out a massive cloud. It smelled like sex after a day at the beach, then warm scent of tanned skin and pussy. That was the first cloud I intentionally sniffed in. Wow.

“Goddamnit this stuff makes me fucking horny.” Melissa said, her voice now getting a little raspy.

“I love this shit before work though…makes doing what I am good for even more fun.”

Melissa continued, speaking while shaking the pen.

‘I have only female clients several hours per day, for deep foot, and full body massage, and… full release sessions. My favorite The look on a woman’s eyes when she orgasms, it’s, it’s art.

Even straight women come in to see me, as apparently.. they don’t get that release at home, that’s where I come in.. and I just love doing it. They have a special scent all their own. And, they also adore getting their feet massaged by a woman.”

Then Melissa’s expression simply went from lustful to blank again. She was suddenly silent and she slowly looked up at the young woman again with a gaze between wonder and a mannequin in a store window and then she froze, un moving.

The young woman looked at me with a cocky smile, then she said.

“She uses those low height tables, so she can work while kneeling, and.. she earns me $75-$135 bucks a massage, depending, multiply that by 8 massages a day, and tips, that’s almost 5k a week, if she does half and half… plus the mask sales not too shabby. It’s actually more than teaching.

I have her do early morning sessions until midday, then her customer service work online, and night sessions every other day. It’s working out great. She had just finished her morning shift, and then detailed my car before you got here. She does pretty good work for me.”

I tried not to look too shocked, but the thought of Melissa, so erotically dressed and looking as she did, kneeling before and servicing other women all day, had made my head spin, and my balls ache.

The young woman ate another meatball and then she polished off her wine. She then held the glass out toward me, as a reflex. I assumed she wanted me to pour. I poured her a half glass.

‘Give me a decent pour, damn it’ she said.

I filled the glass. Then she said: “I assume you drove all the way up here… to indulge in your twisted little fetish, didn’t you?

I shrugged my shoulders and said, “Uh, yeah, I have been waiting to use this magnum all quarantine. You didn’t miss me? I quipped.

The young woman spit out her wine and she laughed. She said: “You are fucking funny, I will give you that. I can almost see why when she was into men she hung out with you. Big dick and a joke a minute.”

I processed what she said. It appeared that Melissa was full throttle submissive now, by everything I learned. Then the young woman spoke again.

Melissa here- is now somewhere between a little pillow princess and a chapstick, but in her mind..she is goldstar.’

Being some ‘non essential male’ I had no idea what those terms were so of course I asked. Inquiring minds want to know.

“Wha? I know what ‘lipstick’ is, but she isn’t dressed like her old self”

The girl laughed, “right, of course” she said, holding out the glass for me to top off.

She elaborated. “Pillow princess means submissive, a chapstick still retains a bit of feminine qualities, but not as much as say-lipstick, and goldstar which could be derogatory to some… but fuck it, it serves a purpose for my intentions…that’s a woman who has never been with men.” She then sipped her wine and waited for my head to explode.

I stammered as I spoke: ‘But, but, Melissa previously had…” she interrupted.

Young woman: “Nope, not as far as she ‘remembers’ anymore. In her mind, she was sort of an ‘all work’ no play spinster when I met her in our college class.’

Oh wow, just wow, I thought. This was gonna last way beyond quarantine.

I wondered what the next question was as I glanced at Melissa’s tanned legs and bare feet curled under her, as she posed like she was an obedient ‘pet’ for the much younger woman.

Then the young woman asked: “So, I am guessing… you will probably still have the audacity… to want to do your foot thing on her. Even knowing that Melissa is… now my boot wearing half-dyke, but since you brought a magnum condom… you’ll get me off? Am I right? You’re still led around by your dick?

You know you’ll have to do the all our dishes and take out all the trash when we’re done, right.” She finally hit the vape, but only the aphrodisiac vape. She looked at me coldly waiting for an answer.

The room was filled with vape cloud and tension…

I gulped and I said: “Uh-Hell yes. Would you prefer I just go ahead and call you ‘mistress’ as well? You know, just out of etiquette? I know your ‘condition’ was she had to be in a deep trance…”

The young woman snickered as she held out the wine and I topped it off again… damn she could put down wine.

She then laughed wickedly.

Young Woman: “I think I am gonna mix it up, and get you hard enough for Me: while she… humiliates you. I have a feeling you’ll respond to this…”

She said that as she stood, and then she waved and gave upward wave awakening Melissa. .

She then motioned for Melissa to sit in the chair, where she sat with a blank expression, and then placed the floor cushion in front of the chair. The young woman then lay back on the cushion, and then she cavalierly stuck her Birkenstocks right in my face.

She decreed: “First, you will worship my feet, then, when I think you are sufficiently hard enough, and you are fully condomed, I… will put it in. I control that.

Then… you can worship her feet… but she is going to tell you what a foot fetish obsessed fucker you are, and some other choice words while you do it. I have the distinct impression that this will actually give me your fullest throbbing member quickly, knowing your proclivities so far’ she said.

Oh Damn it, she read me like a book, she deduced a guy with a pronounced foot fetish, would get into this…at least she was paying attention. I smiled.

I was already getting hard. I told her: “Between your articulate vernacular and commanding nature, I am already excited, holy shit. You, know, you kinda check all the boxes.”

She laughed and brought her feet to my face.

She then commanded: “ Of course I do… Now remove my birks, fucker.” I gladly did. Her feet were so darn cute, and French pedicures really did it for me, frankly.

I wasn’t until I had strapped on the magnum and she inserted me right into her, specifying my thrust speed, that she brought Melissa online from her deep trance. Up to that point Melissa was just oblivious.

“Humiliate this fucking MAN, she laughed.”

Melissa looked down at me from the chair, with an expression of disdain in her eyes I had never seen before.

Melissa then spoke to me disparagingly. “So… you like woman’s feet.. eh? You fucking freak, then lick mine fucking MAN, I have been in these boots all day, you’ll probably like that!” Melissa brought the feet I had fantasized about for so long, right into my face, as I eagerly sniffed, kissed and licked them. The scent was erotic as hell, mostly raw leather. She put her ankles and calves in my reach as well. Her calves had the slightest amount of stubble. That didn’t phase me, it added to the intensity.

Melissa then said condescendingly “I gave Women massages all day today, I bet a guy like you wants to lick their sweat right off of me.. don’t you? Especially knowing they practically use me as their floor mat.. you Fucker, you fucking ‘man’!” (she was right this was so hot, I was more erect than I had been since my 20’s. I could hear it in the young woman’s voice, by her moans. My head was pounding from my heartbeat.)

Melissa continued the onslaught. “I ate a lot of pussy today too, and I worshipped about as many feet, and you, you fucking male, you’d probably kiss me just for that kinky taste, but I don’t kiss men.”

Oh my god, this was so wrong, and yet, so, so hot, I was hoping she’d get into spit play or something, I swear. With Melissa, I’d actually be game for that.

I looked into the eyes of the young woman, and I said: “I don’t know how you did all this but I would kinda fucking worship you now…then I came. I felt one of those orgasms where you toes curl and the top of your skull vibrates a little.

The young woman made some motion and Melissa stood up and pushed me onto my side, giving her the leverage to then get on top of me. I could see Melissa kneeling to the side of me as she began passionately kissing the young woman who was riding me like I was just a penis attached to some non-essential dude. Melissa’s hand grabbed one of the young woman’s Birkenstocks and she shoved it into my face. I was getting light headed, intoxicated by her scent, aroused watching the now up-cut hair styled woman, make out with the much younger woman, and for the first time in years, I came a second time from the same erection. My heart was pounding so loudly in my head I thought. “Well at least I had fun before my stroke, then I laughed”

Then I was still. The Birkenstock was removed from my face, and the young woman’s face was over mine.

“Open your fucking mouth” She demanded. I did. She allowed foamy spittle to descend. Knowing she had been French kissing Melissa, I allowed it. This was like kissing both of them. I shuddered in ecstasy, while still ashamed of my own depravity. I saw Melissa standing at attention again, then.. I think I fell asleep, after some orgasmic trembling.

I awoke moments later. Well, 20 minutes later.

The young woman was sitting in front of another bottle of wine, sitting on Melissa’s lap, and she held a corkscrew. Melissa just remained motionless, fully posable for the young woman. Melissa’s expression was almost one of surpise, like a life sized love doll.

The young woman addressed me: She said: “Once you get your ass up, can you make yourself useful and open this?”

As I struggled to stand, I noticed how deeply entranced Melissa was, as the woman used her as a seat cushion, and adjusted her arms to hold her wine for her, etc. It was even hotter with her new look, honestly.

“I’ll get these dishes dried and then take out the trash. Are there other trash cans in other rooms or just here?’ I asked.

She said: “Yeah, go thru the house, that’s great”. She said.

I did and then I returned as the young woman handed me a typed list.

She said calmly: “Today was going to be.. your goodbye forever visit… I hope you know.”

She paused: “But seeing, well… feeling…. your ‘potential’ I actually have this list, which, if you pick up the supplies we would be happy see you in a week. You do the labor and I’ll pay for the supplies…I have doors here I need re-hung, a pocket door in need of full restoration, and the backyard needs prep for the rest of summer. I am also turning her old pottery room.. into a massage room: it needs paint, the hard wood floor refinished, and you’ll have to ‘un-stick and restore’ the French Doors so they can act as a ‘side entrance’. I decided to move her ‘massage’ work to be a home business, to save rent… so you’ll eventually need to move her low height massage table here, and hook up her stereo system for the room.”

I was simultaneously shocked and relieved, I still got to get my kink on:

“No problem I said, I can even make copies of my indigo girls CDs if you like.”

She gave me the finger, then she laughed. She continued:

‘Also, can you do ceramic tile? One bathroom sits unusable, and it needs a new toilet installed, one with a bidet.”

I said, chomping at the bit: “Yes I can, you didn’t go thru my photos and see the travertine custom work I did in Barstow?”

She laughed and said: “Barstow.”

I said: “This looks like a lot of work, but you’ll be saving a shit load of money, and I am pretty meticulous. So I’ll need to visit more than once a week to do this. I think long weekends would knock it out faster, and then I’d have less driving.”

She looked at the list, the estimates she had gotten online, and then she pointed to the blue couch…

“Weird I thought, I asked: “Wasn’t the couch yellow before?

The young woman nodded then she said flatly: “It was, but yellow: represents Optimism and Energy. It also encourages Conversation, Communication and stimulates Mental thought.

So, I opted for the soothing dark blue, which also creates harmony. For my purposes reducing her conversation, and her mental stimulation was important. I already had plenty of thoughts and beliefs for her to adopt.”

“Fair enough” I said.

Once we fully agreed on her covering supplies and me providing labor only, for the rewards discussed, and gas. I figured it was close to her early afternoon appointments and Melissa would have to return to the studio, so I grabbed my six pack and was about to leave.

I glanced back at Melissa…she was still silent, with that blank puzzled expression…which really got me, as if she was ‘surprised by her predicament’ every time she went under, posed like a mannequin. Had to be intentional.

She looked so hot though, with her oily tan, that kinky outfit, even her avant garde haircut. Sorry, but the look had me highly aroused. I figured if her ‘young friend ’let her hair grow back nobody would know about the back of the skull tattoo.

I paused and then I asked: “So… I take it then..…this IS for the long term? I mean… after all…even if her hair grew back… to conceal that back of the head tattoo. Right? If she ever returned to teaching, I am guessing she’d be….a bit ‘distracted’ by her female students?”

The reaction to my statement was interesting. The young woman looked at me and then she said: “Funny you said that, it had dawned on me, that even if I wanted to… how much could.. I undo Post hypnotic suggestions theoretically can expire, and some see be ‘erased’ but deep down?

I mean like, sure, hair grows back, and piercings can be removed. Even her adorable little nipple barbells, could be eventually removed.

But considering I have already installed at least three variations to her personality,(sub personalities) and.. I erased several of her memories, while… creating others…including a long, full exciting narrative regarding exactly how we got here’..…she paused, then she continued:

‘I had to wonder…would she ever be ‘the same’, I mean…sure, she could be made to ‘look’ the same. Once the tongue, nipple and clit piercings were removed. But I probably should have thought about that more. At least her finger and foot tatts aren’t real…

I was confused. I didn’t see any foot tats, or finger tatts.. And trust me, I would notice.

She clarified: “I did use a powerful post hypnotic suggestion to induce a vivid hallucination. Were you aware.. a multidisciplinary group of researchers from Finland and Sweden have found evidence that hypnotic suggestion can modify processing of a targeted stimulus before it even reaches consciousness?

Basically, Their experiments showed that it IS possible to hypnotically modulate even highly automatic features of perception, such as color, etc. visual experience, for instance: tattoos.” She paused to see if I was still following.

Hypnosis was a second passing interest of mine, so I was able to follow.

She continued:

“Basically, whenever Melissa looks at her own middle fingers, she sees a word tattooed on her left and her right middle fingers. She sees: in Latin: ‘deviant’ on her left finger, and ‘submissive’ on her right; obliquatur parebant. When she looks at her feet she sees a 50 cent piece sized black tattoo of a Triskelion on top f each foot. She also sees two, large, interlinked female symbols on her side. These ‘tats’ announce to the world…that she is a ‘submissive, and into women’.

Having her see these hallucinations keeps her grounded in her new normal. It also reduces any urges to return to the other team as well. When she ‘sees’ them they arouse and reinforce.’ She smirked. Then continued.

“Sure I kept copious notes, regarding her journey, but could I get away with using this as a dissertation? I mean..Outside of Berkley or Rutgers? She laughed at her own joke.

For the foreseeable future…I think what we have here is… ‘her new normal.’

There was a moment of doubt on her face

So..You still wanna do the work though right?.

There was a moment of silence. I looked at Melissa again, studying her from head to toe.

I looked at that amazing hair-do, I imagined her pierced nipples, I licked my lips looking at her tan arms, her flat tummy, the cute belly button piercing, that knockout leather skirt, showing off her tan thighs, her calves, her now plain, non polished toes, which frankly did not make them look any less suck-able to me. Honestly.

I finally answered, as twisted as it was. “Oh yeah, I want to do the work.”

* * *

Recapping: My first 1st visit was 31 days into quarantine. I saw my FB friend and woman I had crushed on, but never got anywhere with, trapped in the friend zone behave oddly.

I got some insight on how it happened.

July 4 was 80 days after that or 110 days into Quarantine. I saw Melissa transformed a bit, reminding me of Linda Fiorintino as Kiki Bridges in After Hours, the Scorcese picture, but even hotter, and into women.

Remodeling work:

Per the agreement, I returned every weekend for a 3 day weekend. I tackled a project per day, left to my own devices, allowed to sleep on the sofa and shower in the guest bathroom (which I finished first). Sure, I enjoyed the hell out of my perks, and at least once I awoke from a sound slumber to being ridden by the young woman, who would lean in and whisper into my ear after she came: “I used you” to which I would laugh and fall back to sleep.

Melissa’s behavior only changed a tiny bit, very gradually from what I was privy to witness. Sure I could ‘hear’ wild 4 on one orgies emanating from behind a closed door, meant to tease me when the young woman’s friends came over.

Those meetings usually went like this: I would be fitting a door, or laying down tile, and a parade of cute women would walk past me and head to the recently finished massage home office. Usually 3 women, sometimes it was 4. They’d all be mid to late 20’s, and sometimes it was like part of a team arrived. I would have fun guessing. All bikini clad and tall, volley ball. If they were a little more butch and very fit, either soccer or lacrosse. One group looked like nurses, one trio looked like Baristas, in fact the scent of roasted coffee followed them. One trio all arrived on scooters, another on real motorcycles, that time it was 4.

I could only imagine the excitement as I would hear the dialogue, through the closed door. Lot’s of humiliation, excited ‘yes ma’am’s, yes mistress, that’s all I am good for, yours are special, etc.

Frankly I was dying to get in on one of those, if nothing more than to be a spectator.

Every once in a while if I walked past at the exact moment someone was using the new door, I’d get a glimpse of Melissa nude glistening with what was either oil or saliva, slowly writhing on the surface of the massage table, or lying still with the feet of all of the women covering her body, wearing an eye only domino mask of black latex. Then the door was quickly closed.

I finally finished the final project. I was putting the last coat of clear oil stain on the teak chairs for the outside patio. I had the ladies sew cushion covers for the Gloster brand chair, as the old covers were sun-baked. The chair had been expensive in it’s day, but I had pulled 2 from the curb, sanded and refinished them with clear oil to accentuate the natural wood. I went online, and these chairs were 1600.00 each! Jeez. I stood back to admire my patio work, 2 chairs and a table set up, my poured sand work (between the pavers, over plastic..and sipped my beer. The whole place looked great, and the patio was inviting and cozy.

It had been 5.5 months since the lock down allowed the young student to move in, ditching her musty dorm to be in Santa Monica, closer to the Beach, and in full control of her former teacher. A teacher who was her cash cow, first via mask making, then in the massage biz the young woman set up to employ her, and reap the profits.

School was scheduled to start on Sept 1, 2020: It had been 169 days since March 16, and the initial lock down/stay at home. That is a lot of time to alter perception and viewpoints. I finished my beer and the young woman approached me.

She was beaming, having just walked the entire small house, and then looked at the patio.

‘Wow’: She said. “You did amazing work. I have to say. Men of my generation can’t do this work’, before she took a sip of her light beer. I replied: ‘Men of your generation are women” She spit out her beer laughing. “I saw some chicks come over these past few months that could probably do far better work than them, lol.”

The young woman had a surprise for me. She offered me a seat on the couch. I sat, she fired up the tv.

Melissa knelt on the floor in front of the couch, in the bikini again, motionless with the erotic but ‘surprised’ look on her face, again. I guess the young woman enjoyed that expression. I admit, it certainly aroused me, that “I unexpectedly was made to freeze” vibe.

The young woman spoke: “These are still raw, but at least they are in hi-def, with quality sound, thanks to your install. The company buying them will edit and title them.” She said. “Jcfucks.com, did ‘3 mean girls pick on Leyla’, which really gave me ideas.” She said. Funny- I knew that film, it was in my book marks. 3 hot women show up for a bikini party and have kinky sex with Layla, directed by the woman’s domineering roommate.

The footage rolled:

With much more natural dialogue than most of the girl/girl footage I enjoy, and pretty decent sound, it began. Melissa was folding towels and tidying up her work area in the massage room.3 clients entered the room, all in their 20’s, all athletic looking in some team wear. I wasn’t sure if they were soccer or lacrosse players. The 3 were a variety of various ethnicities, so if you want to say race card, the whole deck was being played. Lol.

While more athletic and tougher looking, they were all shorter than Melissa whose beauty stood out. The 3 girls said they had an appointment and were upset the time schedule got messed up, and they pushed and shoved Melissa back and forth between them, berating her. One of the girls untied Melissa’s top, and when Melissa attempted to hide her breasts modestly, it occupied her arms. She was placed face down on the massage table by the other two who over-powered her then held her down while the third removed her bikini bottom. Now nude, and held down, Melissa was given a nice spanking. Then 2 leather cuffs were placed on her ankles and two on her arms. Securing Melissa face down on her own massage table. All 3 girls oiled Melissa up laughing as they took turns pushing their crotches into her face while the other two used an assortment of dildos on her anally. Melissa squealed in pleasure, until they finally released her.

Melissa’s response was not the run away, but crawl toward all three as they stood side by side, hands on their hips dominantly. Melissa knelt in front and went down on each one, and when she looked up for approval, she received a gob of spit from each girl. Then Melissa worked the feet of each girl while they stood. They continued to berate her.

Finally Melissa reclined on the massage table on her back, and attached the restraints herself. She allowed all 3 girls to rub their feet all over her while they took turns spitting on her as Melissa gyrated in pleasure. Opening her mouth until they convened and all spit in her mouth at once, demanding she swallow. Then they took turns sitting on her face while she was tied down, sitting one behind the other on top of her as Melissa’s body stiffened, then relaxed. Each moved forward, got serviced then stood. When they were done the left Melissa strapped to the table.

End video.

“Wow’ I said. “I might have to change my pants, oh my god that was so hot, and I feel so wrong saying that.”

The young woman laughed. “Part 2, is all shot in the bathroom you remodeled. Melissa in on her back, hands at her sides knees bent and feet on the floor getting triple golden showers.. (now I knew why they wanted tile, with a center drain, lol)

“Oh, wait until I show you the new class offering this Fall.

Melissa 2.0- the return to School

The young woman was aching to show off Melissa’s new course offering for the fall.

She explained that Melissa had returned to the dean, once the State re-opened and cited the prevalent PTSD and various ways to relieve it, and that she had made a few changes to the pottery course.

Melissa informed the Dean that it would not only reduce student’s stress, but students would leave with a fresh new perspective on pottery, history, and she’d incorporate women’s studies. The first thing was making it a women’s only course, as women’s studies were included in the class now.

The young woman told Melissa to now: ‘stand and get ready to present your welcoming speech to the class, you are now wearing your school attire”.

Melissa rose from her kneeling position and she stood in front of the TV in her bikini.

Melissa was blinking. She kept blinking until commanded.

The young woman ordered her: “ Now, Speak in your academic persona, Melissa 2.0.

Melissa began she paced as if she were I a classroom, pointing to an imaginary white board: ‘Hello Ladies, welcome to History of the pottery of Lesbos, and how it relates to women’s studies’.

This course offers an introduction to Women’s and Gender Studies, an interdisciplinary academic field that explores critical questions about the meaning of the female gender in society, with a light Sapphic component. We will incorporate some poetry to add an element of spoken word as well. The work of Sapphos breaks up the monotony, and performing poetry will get you ‘out of your shell’.

The primary goal of this course is to familiarize students with key issues, questions and debates in Women’s Studies scholarship, both ancient historical and as it relates to pottery. Gender scholarship critically analyzes themes of gendered performance and power in a range of social spheres, such as pottery, culture, education, work, social policy and the related occupational fields, primarily massage. For example, when not teaching this class, I work at ‘masque’ a women’s only foot massage and thai massage studio.

Lesbos is also the name of a regional unit of the North Aegean region, within which Lesbos island is one of five governing islands. This is the island this course will cover. While the North Aegean region governs nine inhabited islands: Lesbos, being the most interesting…and there’s: (she named them rapidly) Chios, Psara, Oinousses, Ikaria, Fournoi Korseon, Lemnos, Agios Efstratios and Samos.

The population of Lesbos, our main focus, which sometimes is called the Island of the Poets, is approximately 86,000, a third of whom live in its capital, and it’s a popular tourist attraction. You can probably guess why. (she winked)

In this class: you will not only learn how to throw pottery with female empowerment themes, but you will also learn various relaxation techniques, primarily reflexology, that will greatly assist in your other areas of study whenever you get stressed, or have a stressed roommate, or classmate. Ladies are very encouraged to wear sandals to class. And I will suggest recommended olive oils to be used, as we learn.

This will surely be fun class ladies. I like to keep things informal, and while I am listed as Ms. Melissa (name redacted), you may call me Liz.”

The Melissa stood at attention again.

The young woman clapped 3x. She said; “very good, by my side.”

Melissa immediately knelt, then crawled over toward us, where she shamelessly thanked and groveled at the young woman’s Birkenstock clad feet.

Melissa: “Oh, thank you Mistress, thank you” She kissed the tops of the young woman’s feet, she ran her tongue under the main strap “I am so glad I pleased you, oh mistress, did I do ok?” Said Melissa.

The young woman turned to me and spoke to me as if Melissa wasn’t there.

Young woman: “It took some time, and some decisions but this is her usual at home persona now, and the speech you saw for class is a sliver, compartmentalized and used just for work. I had imagined her like this when I first saw her, but it finally came to fruition.”

The young woman smiled at me, and allowed her Birkenstock to drop.

Melissa, at least 15 yrs this young woman’s senior, grabbed the now exposed bare foot and lapped at it passionately, fawning of her.

Melissa: “Oh thank you mistress, I am glad I did good, you are such a good mistress, thank you, thank you. Can I go down on you again now please?”

The young woman smiled.

She said. “Hey, do you want to wait and do you foot thing, man-pig, or do you have somewhere to go?”

I said: “Oh, I got nowhere else to go” shall I get your wine? I need a beer”

The young woman spread her legs and Melissa dove in face first. I could hear the muffled: “Oh my God I am so lucky” from Melissa as I went to the fridge.”

As always, feel free to email your old friend Nick, and let me know your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, etc. I enjoy incorporating reader’s ideas into chapters.

Additional scene:

A glimpse into Melissa’s home visits for the young woman’s clients.

Additional scene:

The burgundy 2015 mazda pulled up as the GPS voice said:

‘You have arrived at your destination.”

Melissa turned off the car, popped the trunk and she removed her portable burgundy massage table. She then used her smart phone to notify the young woman at home ‘she had arrived’.

Melissa walked up the long walkway of the affluent looking home and she pressed the button of the Ring. The musical tone went off which triggered Melissa to stand at attention, her expression blank, while she waited for the client.

Meanwhile, inside the house an attractive, but mean and bossy looking woman dabbed on some cream to her face and she checked her hair. She touched the on button of a small camera that was on a book shelf. (the face cream was a facial recognition software defeating cream)

The door was then opened by the rich woman, who was probably 10-12 yrs older than Melissa, but still attractive. She had that Beverly Hills look of someone who had ‘work’ (nose job, face lift, botox etc.) even though they were barely 40 something.

It gave her a: ‘rich, and kept, but still kinda hot: MILF’ look.

Her tan legs looked like someone who played tennis. Her breasts were enhanced. She held a drink in one hand, it looked like whiskey, neat. She wore elegant loungewear of silk, and expensive ballet slippers.

She saw Melissa standing at attention waiting on her stoop. The woman glanced in both directions, then she addressed Melissa. “You may enter now, servant.”

Melissa blinked awake then entered.

The woman had platinum blonde hair; in the cut everyone calls a ‘Karen cut.’ Her entire demeanor was that of someone who is never happy. She pointed to the center of the spacious living room and said: “Set up the massage table up over there.”

Melissa answered obsequiously: “Yes ma’am”

Melissa then set up the low table then she walked over to where the woman was now sitting, in a wing back chair. Only Melissa could be seen up by the mini camera now.

Melissa stood at attention in front of the rich woman.

“You ordered our standard package ma’am, shall I massage you first or act as maid first?”

She then bowed and handed the woman her smart phone.

Melissa explained: “The phone is set as the remote to my rectal vibrator ma’am. It will react as a reinforcement device for tasks and to call me back into the room if I clean elsewhere, out of your line of sight. This gives you an extra layer of control ma’am.”

The woman took the phone and she looked at the controls, then she spoke with an ‘I’m usually annoyed by everything’ tone.

Rich Woman: “There is a feather duster and a white rounded maid’s headdress on that table. Strip completely, then wear the hat only and return for inspection.”

Melissa answered: “Yes Ma’am, at once” Melissa quickly removed her clothing, placing it in the empty table bag, and then returned, wearing nothing but the maid’s headdress, holding the feather duster.

Melissa stood waiting for visual inspection, as the woman waved her to turn around, so she could see her from every angle. The woman looked for tattoos (other than the scalp Triskelion) and she seemed pleased.

“Very well” she said. “Dust this room first, use pledge on everything wood, then empty all the waste baskets, sweep and mop. Cleaning supplies are in the hall closet.”

She demanded.

“Yes ma’am. Melissa said. Then she began cleaning. After about 30 minutes of various cleaning: sweeping, dusting, mopping, waste can emptying, etc. Melissa returned to standing in front of the woman. She was lightly perspired.

The woman put down her drink and she rose from her chair, she then ran a finger across an item that was dusted. Then she smiled. She then touched a button on the phone.

The buzzing of Melissa’s vibrating device was audible, and she gasped at the pleasure.

The rich woman spoke: “I am now ready for my foot massage, full body and release session.”

Melissa replied. “Yes ma’am.” Melissa then walked over and knelt in front of the waiting rich woman.

The woman was still dressed, she spoke: “You may remove this lounge wear, waiting until everything else is off, and remove my chestnut teaks (by Gavrieli 175.00) slippers last. Cover me with that blanket (pointing).

Melissa complied, and the woman reclined on the massage table with her feet sticking out, covered by her Polar dream Tibetan lambskin blanket (by Overland $595).

The Platinum blonde, covered by the polar blanker looked like a Vargas illustration. (Old Playboy illustrator) Melissa slowly removed her slippers. She was in heaven as she brought her face in close and then got started.

Melissa whispered: “Stinky, Linkey” as she spent a good 30 minutes just on the woman’s feet. The woman moaned in pleasure at Melissa’s skill level.

Melissa removed the blanket and she began part 2. She did various Thai stretching techniques and massage, complimenting the woman on her body while working her.

She then worked on the full release part of the package, with her face buried deep as the woman rested her calves and feet on Melissa’s back. Once the woman reached orgasm, Melissa continued until there was a 2nd.

Then she slowly backed away, and she carefully covered the woman with her blanket again, and she returned to her feet until the woman fell asleep. Melissa then stood at attention with the expression of slight surprise on her face. The rich woman awoke about 20 minutes later.

The woman stirred, and stretched. She giggled: “Oh my god, this was amazing and I will be calling again. I could do this 2, 3 times a week, my other rooms need cleaning, and oh my, your technique My late husband was never good at that What I had been missing! Now what?”

Melissa then spoke: “May I get dressed ma’am, or should I pack the table nude and wait until the last minute?”

The woman laughed. “Yeah wait til the last minute. I’ll get dressed though, then hand me that drink” Melissa complied.

Melissa put the table away, and then, once all was in order, got dressed. The woman handed Melissa the small camera. She said: “Very thorough, your boss is diligent, they way they check your work.”

Melissa replied: “Yes ma’am, a sub’s work can always be improved.”

The woman then mentioned: “As suggested, I included the 5 dollar tip.”

Melissa then went onto all fours and kissed the tops of the woman’s feet. “Thank you ma’am, thank you. It was an honor to serve you. Please call again”

The woman had a look of satisfaction as Melissa left and returned to her car.

Melissa sat in the car before leaving and called the young woman at home:

“I am returning home now mistress.”

The young woman replied. “Good, I look forward to reviewing the footage, as I have an ‘itch I need you to scratch and if you did well on your appointment, then maybe even stinky linky “she laughed.

Melissa said: ‘Yippee, stinky linky’ then she started the car, eager to return home and see her mistress, the young former student she now worshiped.