The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘A Productive use of Quarantine time’

aka ‘Quarantine time not wasted’

Part 3

That’s when Melissa suddenly blinked several times, and then she became animated, smiling her familiar smile and then she said to me in her normal upbeat voice: “Hey you, so glad you could make it! These two weeks of quarantine have been so crazy! I swear, I just dress like a bum now, almost all the time, old sweatshirts, yoga pants, and beat up sneakers. I need my hair done..”

I said: “Nah, you look great.”

Melissa said: “Well I just haven’t felt very attractive lately at all. I really needed that, thank you.”

Before I could mention it had actually been over 4 weeks… and that she wasn’t dressed like a bum… the young woman gave me a look and subtly shook her head “no’.

So, reluctantly I bit my tongue and I let Melissa continue. You could sense she really wanted to talk. Who knows how long she had been ‘silent’, just to appease the young woman.

Sipping the grape juice while acting as if it was amazing wine, Melissa said: “So…I’m doing my one job on line now, using Zoom…that’s been a learning curve, and I have to teach my current class online now, which frankly sucks, because part of my instruction is tactile. right? I mean. Here—watch me make this then let’s ‘imagine’ what it feels like to fire this in the oven, which you don’t have at home...geez? Of course, I completely stopped watching the news, because it was depressing me, and giving me anxiety, so much so, I backed away from TV overall! I even had to stop binge watching my favorite show WestWorld because it’s so easy to become obsessed with it. It had actually been showing up in my dreams!

Then, Melissa looked over at the young woman sitting next to her. She blinked several times and she beamed while she looked at her. Her eyes almost looked glassy. Her tone sounded genuinely endearing. Her voice even cracked a little.

“Thank god… for the once a week visits…from this guardian angel. She has been a lifesaver, frankly. She’s brought me groceries, paper towels, and she even found some fabric to sew masks, a skill I hope to finally master. It takes me forever to make a mask! And.. for a young student, this one seems so wise beyond her years. She’s pretty dialed in with meditation and relaxation techniques… so she has kept me grounded, some times even the instructor needs a teacher…(pause) But Hey… how are You dealing?”

The young woman had quite a smirk. But I knew better than to fuck things up. Despite my now engorged penis.

I answered briefly and vaguely. I simply said: “You know, just staying home, staying safe, working out in my garage, using that tanning spot on my porch. Oh, and I brought you that huge box of fabrics, and elastics, etc.” I pointed to the large box as I sipped some wine myself.

Melissa then glanced over at the large box, then I felt a foot touching my crotch, as Melissa smiled and said: “You are such a dear friend, you always come thru, and I really forget that sometimes. I really should thank you more.”

Just then the young woman interrupted and said: “Hey, you should bring that box over, let’s all see what you brought.” Reluctantly I got up, because Melissa willingly putting her foot onto my crotch had been my fantasy for as long as I could remember, I mean, doing it of her own volition, oh my God. I reluctantly stood and I quickly turned my back to them, to hide my excitement.

Since I had wanted to show Melissa the contents anyway, I obliged, not seeing that behind me, the young woman had made “page turning gestures” in front of Melissa’s face. I guess she was fast-forwarding the conversation?

I then moved the large box to the empty chair next to the table and I opened it, revealing a variety of ornate fabrics that were leftovers and remnants from short films I had done, to jacket lining leftovers my tailor had done, etc.

Melissa seemed to have forgotten what we were discussing previously and “oohed and aaahed’ over the fabrics. She pointed to some and said, ‘for the ladies, dapper for the men’, etc.as she seperated the fabrics.

Then the young woman said: “Let’s eat, remember that I slaved over the stove for you guys.”

Melissa then said: “Oh and that’s another huge bonus” she stage whispered “I’m not supposed to let students know where I live, but.. how do you turn down this kind of cooking? She is nothing short of amazing! Please don’t tattle on me. It’s ‘verboten’, you know.”

The young woman smiled. I inadvertently asked how Melissa was working out without access to a gym, and if she was just exercising at home. Melissa’s expression suddenly became a little vague, as she then said in a monotone that sounded like a rehearsed answer: Melissa: “I ..haven’t… really.. wanted.. to.. work out.. lately, I have.. no desire.. to exercise.” Then she blinked and smiled again. Wow.

And I then felt a slight kick to the shin as I got a smile from the younger woman. Who apparently had her own reasons for Melissa losing interest in working out?

I quickly dropped the subject and then I went back to the fabric. “Well I hope you can eventually make me a mask. I was partial to the black on black brocade. I thought it would be funny to have a matching pocket square and tie, for “QuaranRed Carpets and such. I wanna be Quaran-fashionable”.

Everyone laughed at that stupid joke.

Once dinner finished, I washed the dishes, dried them and stacked them in the dish rack. Old habits. I looked at my watch, and I figured it was probably time to go.

Melissa walked to the center of the living room and made a hug motion from 6 feet away. She said: “OMG, it was so great to see you, and I can’t wait to start on that mask for you! You’ll be so dapper! I feel like I should practice a little more on this old sewing machine though..so be safe, and stay well. We are all in this together.”

I waved my goodbye wave and I walked out the door to my car. In the fading light I could see easily a month’s worth of dust on the Kia in the driveway. “Once a week visit-wow” I muttered to myself.

I drove off, and I headed down Lincoln to the 10 then took the 405 toward the South bay as the sun set.

* * *

Moments after my car drove off. Boston’s ‘more than a feeling’ was blaring from my radio.

The young woman walked right up to Melissa the literal second I drove off and waved a hand in a downward motion. Melissa’s expression went from a wide smile and wave to fully blank. Her posture went right to attention.

The young woman then said to her as she closed and locked the front door, sounding a little miffed:

“You may now return to your “Proper” at home-uniform, immediately!”

Melissa quickly removed the bikini top and bottom and then kicked off the pumps. She then carefully placed them onto the table.

Melissa was now fully nude.

Melissa crawled back over to the young woman, who pointed at the ground.

Melissa laid down at full attention on the ground with her face close to the young woman’s feet.

The young woman said: “I need to think.”

Melissa immediately removed the yong woman’s birkenstocks, so the young woman’s feet could rest on Melissa’s face.

They stayed posed like this for several minutes while the young woman swiped her phone. Then she had a brain storm.

The young woman spoke as she lifed her feet and slid them back into her sandals: “Put on your collars.”

Melissa rolled over and crawled to the coffee table.

She swiftly knelt next to, and then she opened the drawer of the coffee table and then Melissa carefully removed, and then swiftly placed: the ‘light in the box brand’, anti bark collar, with a small shock receptor on either side of her neck onto herself, she then she as quickly grabbed a second longer shock collar, and wore it as a belt. (it was two connected to each other, putting a sock receptor on either side of her 34 inch waist) She then deftly placed a small shock anklet on each ankle, and then finally she applied some lube and swiftly inserted a electro shock butt plug into her vagina, and a second, matching one into her rectum. By the sheer quickness and efficiency she did this, it was apparent that she had done this many times before.

Then Melissa grabbed two large remote controls, which featured a 500-yard range, Beep Mode, Vibration Mode and Static Shock Modes, and then she placed them into a small velvet bag, and then put the string of that bag into her mouth. She then crawled over to the end of the chair where the young woman was now sitting watching her approach, with a rather stern look on her face.

The young woman took the remotes and she turned them both on. The blue l.e.d. lights on the collar, ‘belt’ and anklets all indicated that they were active. One remote had a label made by a label maker that just said ‘NR’ and the other had “PR” for negative and positive reinforcement respectively.

The young woman then calmly asked Melissa: ‘So, did you actually think I wouldn’t see you flirt with him, when you touched his crotch with your foot, while in ‘semi natural’ mode?

“I was acting ‘semi natural’ mistress, per your instructions. I never wish to displease you” said Melissa apologetically.

The young woman set the collar to shock, and turned it to 6 (of 8) and then she pressed the button, delivering a mere 1 second shock. The one remote controlled 4 of the external shock units. The other remote controlled the internally inserted pleasure units.

Melissa’s body suddenly jerked, and she went right onto her back. Her neck muscles stiffened, and her core flexed like a tense unit was flexing it, her nipples stiffened, her long legs trembled then went straight and stiffened, fully flexed, her feet were strongly pointed. Melissa grunted, she let out a wail and began to sweat profusely.

The younger woman then pressed the button several times, once for each word she said emphatically. Merely for one second, but each second was an amazing display of it’s intensity.

The young woman said emphatically: “Even-when-in-natural-mode-we-do-NOT-flirt-with-men! She then held the button down for two seconds. She then said intensely: “Whose property are we!”

Melissa’s legs and arms shook violently and they flexed fully again.

Melissa struggled to speak: “I-am-your-property-mistress!”

Just to be safe, since the young woman was still miffed about Melissa’s reaction to me.

She turned the pain up to full. Then she asked Melissa a simple question.

The young woman asked casually: “Melissa, can you remember every man you every dated or crushed on?

Melissa Answered: Yes Mistress I can. Melissa Smiled as she remembered.

The woman frowned and then said: “This is what happens when you think of them ever again.” She hit the pain button.

Melissa writhed ground, wailing and moaning, it was so intense, her body was in a fully flexed position, every muscle flexed, then relaxed, then flexed, then relaxed. Her arms were straight at her sides, her legs were straight and pointed again. She desperately wanted to make another sound but so couldn’t. Her neck veins were visible. She just made a nnnnnh sound.

Then the woman released the button. The young woman then put the pain remote down and then removed her Birkenstocks again, as well as unzipped her shorts, revealing her young crotch.

She then said quite calmly: “However when you think of me, You will immediately feel this when you are in service to me.”

The young woman then grabbed the other remote for pleasure, and then she pressed the button and held it, then she said it again. “When you think of me, or anyone from my sorority or my other lady friends that I introduce to you, perhaps the volley ball team, lacrosse members, ladies basketball etc. You will immediately feel this when in their service.”

She then placed her now bare feet onto the hardwood floor. ‘Crawl here, eyes closed.” Then she snapped her fingers.

Melissa struggled to right herself and then she slowly crawled over, her muscles were still occasionally twitching while she crawled. She would moved a step, twitch in a spasm, then she’d take another, until she finally made it to the young woman’s feet. She then leaned with her face directly over the younger woman’s feet, sniffing to center herself.

The younger woman then commanded: “Open your eyes now” as she pressed the pleasure button again, set to 8 of 8. She pressed the button the moment Melissa opened her eyes and leaned in to sniff, and then kiss her feet.

The young woman said intensely: “This is what turns you on, This.”

An electro pulse went thru the anus and the vagina of Melissa in a sensation that is indescribable in its intensity and pleasure. Melissa moaned a long pleasure filled moan.

Melissa said in slight monotone attempting to be coherent despite the amazing pleasure’

“Yes mistress, oh my God, yes…you.”

Melissa slavishly licked the tops of the woman’s feet until the young woman rested her heels onto the floor, giving Melissa access to the bottoms, which she then licked as well, and then she got to work on the toes. Moaning and praising, her pelvis moving on it’s own volition.

Melissa: “I am your property mistress, I am your property, I exist to serve and obey you, the creator and owner, serving and obeying you gives me never before known pleasures.”

Then the young woman snapped a finger and lifted her arm, displaying her young armpit.

She pointed to it and Melissa then rose to sniff and lick, and suckle.

All the while the woman held the positive reinforcement button down. Melissa moaned loudly.

Then the woman grabbed Melissa by the back of her head and brought Melissa back to kneeling, her face now in the young woman’s moist crotch.

The young woman said: “This is what you crave, this is what you want now” Then she hit the pleasure button again as Melissa went down on her vigorously.

The young woman allowed this to continue a little longer than she had done the pain.

The young woman then asked Melissa: “Would you like to come now? The only way you can?”

Melissa begged: “Yes please Mistress, please!”

The young woman laughed: “Then get in position now”

Melissa brought one foot to her beautiful face, and then she callously pulled the stimulator from her crotch, and shoved the young woman’s other foot right inside of her. She pushed the young woman’s other foot into her face forcefully, sniffing and licking and gently nibbling it. As the young woman wiggled her toes, she turned hit a red button on the pleasure remote, doubling its intensity and held down the trigger as well as she commanded Melissa: “Cum Now”

Melissa’s moan was intense as she came, so the young woman muffled her by shoving the foot on her face deep into Melissa’s mouth, reducing the sound. Melissa’s body trembled in an earth shaking orgasm, affirming that only this young woman had the power to give her these orgasms.

Melissa collapsed onto the floor, shuddering. Looking at the young woman’s face before she fell unconscious.

The young woman then went into the bathroom, and she urinated for what seemed like forever. She then washed her face; she wiped her armpits, her crotch and then her feet with a cold wet washcloth, and then she took her time returning to the other room. She walked over and got another glass of wine.

Melissa was still on the floor, still trembling slightly.

The young woman then tossed the damp washcloth she used on herself right onto Melissa’s face.

She then said: ‘OK, sit up to kneeling.” Melissa blinked and then she complied.

The young woman meanwhile reached for an Asus Zen pad 10 with a West world Skin. (it wasn’t the real thing but Melissa believed it was, as she was such a devout fan and had been repeatedly hypnotized to see it as real.)

Young woman: “Very good. I think you are in need of some attribute matrix adjustments so, let us begin. Stand before me.” Melissa obeyed. She was doing her best to remain still despite what she had been thru.

The young woman via a series of post hypnotic suggestions and deep trance sessions had used Melissa’s fandom for WestWorld completely against her. Melissa had been made to believe, among other things, that on a cue, she would realize that deep down, she was a ‘host’ or android from the series, fully under the control of the young woman. The woman could use the Asus to change her personality as she saw fit, as well as add personas, such as ‘silly girl’ and others. The young woman was actually using these methods to create an artificially created DID or disassociative identity disorder, that gave her several different aspects to Melissa’s personality to call forth from Melissa as she wished. Melissa could still perform her tasks at work as needed but in a moments notice be whatever the young woman desired.

The young woman would simply announce what feature she was changing then in the current or all the personality aspects, then just move her fingers around on the pad so Melissa could only see the back of the pad and that the woman’s hands were moving. She then responded accordingly. It was a huge time saver.

‘Sexuality, Femininity, Flexibility, passivity and obedience, are getting dialed way up. But restraint and gregarious are going way down. Intuition and Morality are going down to almost off. You will eagerly do the most depraved kinky shit I can think of. Your penchant for tribidism in of the charts. Humility and curiosity are dialed UP. Now.. adjust all characteristics and then return to all fours.”

Melissa stayed at attention internalizing and adjusting her personality for the young woman for a few minutes. Her eyes moved wildly, assimilating all the commands and then she knelt and then she dropped to all fours.

Melissa then stared at the face of the young woman. She was silent and immobile.

The young woman then said: “I have also increased, actually maximized your devotion and perversion levels in all of your current personality modes, enhancing your obsession and excitement with my bare feet, my pussy, my armpits, even my ankles and of course… my asshole.” The young woman then moved her hands around on the pad.

The young woman seemed excited to really test Melissa now: The younger woman pressed the pleasure button and held it down as she said: ‘Now Melissa tell me how you will interact with me, and how you will treat my friends if I introduced you and ordered you to’:

Melissa squealed with pleasure as she announced: While sniffing, kissing and licking and the young former student’s feet “Oh my God, unnngh, just seeing you, barefoot, even a glimpse of your ankles so excites me. I will be the ultimate slut, to pleasure all your friends.”

Then Melissa reached out and gently touched, then she leaned in fully to kiss the young woman’s crotch, and Melissa said: “I am honored to be allowed to kiss your crotch, I worship it, I’ll go down on you so fast.” Melissa buried her face for a moment. Mumbling: “and any and all of your friends to want me to.” Melissa’s pelvis furiously moved back and forth. Melissa wrapped her legs aroung the young woman’s leg to hug it intensley.

Melissa then literally crawled onto the young woman, obsessively and she buried her face into the young woman’s armpit, suckling on her underarm flesh. She said while she was panting: “Oh my God, your scent, even your stink… so excites me, even though I am barely worthy to lick you clean my mistress.”

The young woman said smugly. “Tell me about my asshole” Melissa moaned: “You are so godly and absolute, I merely exist to serve and obey you, to pleasure you, I would lick your asshole gladly, willingly, worshipping it, letting it smother me.” Melissa moaned again.

The young woman hit the button 2x, and then Melissa squealed.

Finally the young woman ordered Melissa to put the shock collar, anklets and belt back into the drawer, then put the bikini and shoes away, but to continue wearing the pleasure inserts. (the batteries had at least 8 more hours of charge left) She ordered Melissa to report to the bedroom so she could continue fine tuning her, to wait standing at attention.

The young woman felt pretty good about it.

She checked under her own arms with a sniff and she laughed. ‘Lol, I do kinda stink when I sweat’, she said.

The young woman now had this stunning 30 something teacher pretty well dialed in. She liked crashing here better than her dumb dorm anyway. Until the Quarantine was over she was the utter mistress of this woman. Who knows. She wasn’t worried about the residual effects this would have.

She still had a few tests before she allowed Melissa to go to the bedroom. She held the remote to the collar. She activated only the flashing light on the device.

She then asked a series of Questions to Melissa: “I will eventually be inviting friends over so let’s test some of my installs. I will be naming a language and you will describe your self in that language, and tell me something you like about the girls who speak it.”

Melissa said: “Yes Mistress.”

The young woman had the light blink and said: “Describe yourself in Japanese:”

Melissa blinked then in perfect dialect said: ‘Watashi wa itsudatsu shita fukujū-shadesu’

(which means: I am a deviant submissive)

She then said: “I am excited by the strong legs, pale skin and soft feet, and the speaking voice and orderly commands of a Japanese dom.”

Melissa then froze.

The woman then said: In Tagalong:

Melissa then said: Ako ay isang masunurin na masunurin

Followed by; “Petite women, with a singsong voice, dark tan and wide feet, often with that long second toe.”

Melissa then froze.

The young Woman was impressed, the commands had stuck quite well.

“French”

Melissa said: Je suis un soumis déviant, again, using a perfect dialect.

Followed by: “I like a tall, elegant dom who may or may not use deodorant”

Melissa froze.

The young woman was almost done: “In Spanish”

Melissa then said: ‘Soy una sumisa desviada’

Then she said: “the elegant women are pretty, but I would rather submit to a tattoo covered, tough chola dom.”

The young woman laughed, she had really placed some great desires in the formerly very vanilla woman.

She was just about done, she had run through most of her friends she wanted to have eventually visit, lastly she said:

Young woman: “Tell me about my black girlfriends now, in English obviously’

Melissa spoke: ‘I am a deviant submissive, and I get excited about aggrieved, intense and tough ebony women, who can put me in my place. I love wide flat feet and their dismissive vernacular.

Melissa was silent again.

She commanded Melissa: “Tell me about some things you want to explore that we haven’t yet”

Melissa answered: “Spit play, bondage, and 2 or 3 on one, and smother games, mistress.”

The young woman was ecstatic. She asked: “Are you capable of being a top or interested in romantic love? Could I possibly lose you to one of my friends?”

Melissa answered as expected: “No mistress, I crave submission and deviant worship, I belong to you, utterly.”

This was gonna be a fun summer. Thought the young woman as she smiled.

She then ordered Melissa: “Go walk to the bedroom and stand at attention, waiting for me’.

Melissa walked toward the bedroom.

The young woman had one more glass of wine, and then slowly walked over to the bedroom and she got undressed.

She looked at Melissa. She was tall, her body was absolutely amazing, and her face was totally beautiful. The former mannequin model, turned teacher had no idea how she had gone from teaching one day, to then becoming the utter thrall of this average looking student, who she now worshiped completely.

The young woman addressed Melissa: She waved her hand in a downward motion several times.