The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘A Productive use of Quarantine time’

aka ‘Quarantine time not wasted’

Part 2

* * *

The young woman spoke to me: (I still never got her name and she’d always change the subject when asked)

‘And, now...—since my waitress gig is like on hold, I came up with a cute little mail order side hustle instead: Melissa now sews the masks all day long. And in like.. 8-10 hours, she can crank out over 20 masks, and then on weekends... almost double that amount.

Then I of course, sell them on line, at $20 bucks a pop. So right now my PayPal account is kickass.”

She swiped her phone, and then she said joyfully: “Yeah, like almost at 20k just selling the designer cloth masks, using ‘free’ labor and donated supplies, so that’s like so awesome for Me.” she giggled.

Then she elaborated, “I also have Melissa baking me: homemade cookies, fresh bread, and cooking all kinds of gourmet foods, I mean.. who knew she was such a good cook?

Plus.. she still does her consulting job at home part time. So I just snap her out of it long enough to work, and then right back into trance for me.”

I was flabbergasted.

And then..I heard a clicking sound drawing closer and closer until Melissa finally returned, but now she was wearing a Sexy, bright pink metallic, lycra micro g-string bikini—by Elegant moments. I had never seen her dress this provocatively..ever.

It barely covered her nipples and her obviously ‘fully shaved’ vagina. She was also wearing hot Pink Patent Leather, Pointy Toe Stiletto Heel Pumps, the kind with toe cleavage.

Melissa walked right past me and right over to the side of the woman, seemingly noteven noticing that I was still there. She then immediately went right to standing at attention next to the younger woman, her gaze now just staring off to nowhere.

The young woman put her phone down and then she looked at me smirking. She looked up at the 30 something woman standing next to her, and then back to me.

She said to me: “Oh, and she isn’t even listening when you and I talk. Yeah, she’s far…far away right now, running and re-running the various guidelines of her acceptable behavior around me, toward me, her manner of speech, and of course how incredibly grateful she is toward me, for relieving her anxiety, and ...how utterly turned on she is, just being ‘allowed’ to do things for me, like cooking, baking and ‘stuff.”

She then said making a rather serious expression, almost whispering: “You know: This probably helped keep her sane during this unexpected lockdown, really.

Because, seriously—at the end..she will only remember how much she helped her ‘favorite student’ stick to her studies. And how.. the Conversations with me kept her sane, kept her calm, grounded.. During this crisis.”

Then the woman smiled sardonically: ‘She will also remember only having made 20 masks…that I am ‘letting’ her keep to give them away, when I grant her little moments of clarity, few and far between.

Plus now, I totally have a place to crash and get treated like I deserve to be treated on the weekends, when I finally get back to my stupid dorm.”

Wow, It was a lot for me to process. It was so twisted, so wrong, and yet…it was so hot. I thought I would have to change my pants soon if this kept up. My dick felt like someone had been slapping it against a wall.

Then the young woman spoke to me directly again.

“Hey, would you mind closing that heavy wood front door for this?” Then she whispered loudly “Privacy.”

I got up from my seat and walked over and closed the front door, trying to hide my obvious erection, and then I returned to my seat, chomping at the bit for more details.

She continued: “Oh… and since we have emails… that You bring over the materials required for sewing the masks, it will be of course assumed you are in fact part of all this…so I trust you’ll exercise discretion, and you’ll keep this our secret. ”

She smiled an evil grin.

‘Oh shit’. I thought. Since she wasn’t pulling any of the NLP mumbo jumbo on me, and I am a stubborn person that has yet to be hypnotized, I still felt relatively safe.

Besides, whom would authorities believe? If this all crashed and burned, it would just be: another ‘formerly upstanding University Instructor that fell for an average looking innocent student’ It would probably ruin her career, and the young woman would simply play ‘victim’, and I would be looked at as some ‘hipster pimp’ with a foot fetish, then blamed as the mastermind, no doubt. After all I am a cis-male of the right age. All they would have to do is a web search history on me, and see my proclivities. There was so much girl/girl action, my favoriting EMCSA’s website. Etc.

Just like John Travolta in Pulp Fiction, I thought… it was better to play it cool and enjoy that this was shared with me, I would fill my ‘spank bank’, be deferential, and see what the younger one would let me get away with to satiate my twisted tastes, then go home, jerk off, that’s it.

The site of Melissa, standing at attention, wearing that tiny bikini, with the toe cleavage revealing pumps, and the vacant stare of someone deeply hypnotized was making my balls throb. I had only seen Melissa in professional attire or sweats and almost always in either work shoes, or sneakers or sandals on the weekends. I think her regular bathing suit was a high neck tankini, and with a floral print and shorts. I had only ever even seen her in a bathing suit once or twice.

I wondered: Would this kill my friendship with Melissa? Could I still visit and hang out? Would she be brought over the ‘other team’ forever and then forget ever knowing me? What ace was up my sleeve?

Fuck it, I had to make it clear, I spoke up. “Look, I know you have mastered amazing control here, and frankly it’s not only impressive, but it’s an amazing turn on. I just want to be frank, that I don’t want to lose our friendship, (Meaning Melissa and I) and since it seemed destined to remain merely a friendship long before this anyway.. there was no reason to ruin that. I can accept I was only the ‘friend type’ before to her. I mean, I’ve dealt with it for a decade.

So here’s what I propose: We have no idea how much longer this lockdown will be. You could stay here for the duration, and no doubt, with your own entranced puppet, maid and cook, and can then go back to school in the fall with a fat bank account, and amazing weekends ahead, for as long as it amuses you. I guess…Melissa would emerge relatively unscathed? But she would probably crave aged cheeses and salt and vinegar potato chips like never before…I mean who knows”

I also said: “I assumed Melissa would remain ‘surprisingly single’ despite her impressive career, etc.? It’s not something anyone would question.. unless you started shaving her head and tatting her up. I joked”

Then I waited. My brow must have been sweating. I kept looking at Melissa, and then looking back at the younger woman.

The younger woman, not unattractive, just average, looked at Melissa standing so perfectly oblivious in her pose, a little less buff and toned than she probably was 4 weeks ago, but still… quite hot.

The young woman looked at me, my bulge, and then she looked back at Melissa. It seemed like an eternity while I waited.

Finally she looked me in the eye and she spoke.

Woman: “Here is what will happen. Since..You have something she obviously doesn’t’, glancing at my pronounced bulge, ‘and if you know how to use it, which I can imagine from going thru your profile… that you do. Then you will need to service me when I want, and do the ‘foot thing’ for me, cause, let’s face it, I really do love that shit, getting my feet licked and toes sucked. Plus I expect plenty of trips downtown as well. And no, I’m not shaving it and no I don’t reciprocate with head, it’s one way pleasing me to get what you want.”

She then paused and, I shrugged. Shaved, natural, regardless of ethnicity, I have been a cunnilinguist since the 80s, hell I even had my red wings, so I’m good.

I thought to myself that I liked doing that more anyway, but she didn’t need to know that.

She continued:

“However, if you wanted to do your ‘foot thing’ on her, I will allow it..but only when she is in a deep trance, or acting in a manner I prescribe, and it will be your exciting memory, not hers.

And of course no intercourse with her, cause that’s kinda rapey, so, um..no. She then crossed her arms.

I of course, then placed my thumbs and index fingers together and stuck my tongue right thru. Then I shrugged.

She replied: “Okay, when I am in the mood. but I will be making her remember that it was me that went down town, or... not even remembering it at all, just staggering around... post orgasm, in the afterglow, a really great mood for me, whenever I bring her to.”

Wow, I thought: That was quite a conditional agreement. So I’d be the full on pervert, doing my foot thing and going down on a woman I had fantasized about forever, but she would never know it was me that was so very into her. Damn it. It would be like going down on a mannequin. Of course I was gonna agree, but damn it.

But… I didn’t have to toss my friendship to the curb and never be welcome back. So I didn’t bring up the option of rimming Melissa, that was another fantasy, and i didin’t want to push my luck. But Oh, I thought about it. I certainly thought about it.

Sure I wasn’t going to get to sleep with Melissa intercourse-wise, engaging in rom com conversations with the woman I frequently fantasized about. But let’s face it. I would’ve spanked it over the current situation anyway right? And-I got to go downtown and do my foot thing, on both of them. Shit, in my book that was win-win.

I guess I would break the ‘6ft rule’ after all. Fuck social ‘distancing’.

Melissa still stared into space, devastatingly hot. Entranced like that, her eyes looked really beautiful, and her facial structure was amazing as well.

The young woman stepped out of her Birkenstocks and then she dropped her cut off shorts to the floor.

She revealed a neatly trimmed little triangle of hair, the carpet matching the drapes. She then sat down again, and she spread her legs. She had an adorable little tattoo of 2 interlocked female symbols on her inner thigh.

She spoke again after touching Melissa on the crotch with a single index finger. “Time to go downtown Melissa, and then you can make my Chicken Saltimbocca with Spinach and Potatoes, like that website I showed you earlier”

Melissa spoke for only the third time that day, this time more in a more robotic monotone, she answered: “Yes Mistress.”

Melissa moved almost mechanically, stepping out of the pumps first, to then kneel in front of the younger woman, where she quickly buried her face as she squeezed and massaged the young woman’s thighs, running her hands from the woman’s knees up. She then shoved her hands right under the young woman’s legs, giving her leverage to lift.

The woman pointed to me: “And you…you get to do my feet while she is busy, the full thing that you do. Just kneel behind Melissa, my feet will be at the perfect height for you Then we’ll see if you can get me off, and earn yourself a dinner. Chicken Saltimbocca is skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, butter-flied then lightly pounded, then floured. You then add Salt and freshly ground pepper, sage leaves, and thin slices of prosciutto di Parma, extra-virgin olive oil and butter. It’s frankly…fucking Amazing! ”

I audibly gulped. I got ready to get to work. My mouth began to water, for a couple reasons. Chicken Saltimbocca was an amazing Italian dish, and I had a demanding 20 something, and my 30 something dream woman waiting. I had the utter thrill of worshipping the younger woman’s feet in close proximity to the woman I idolized while she went down on her. I stole glances at what Melissa was doing while I sniffed, kissed, licked and sucked the younger woman’s feet.

As I switched from one foot to the other I had to move around Melissa and then I saw her gently moving her hips, humping the young woman’s leg while she was performing her duty. I was about to stroke out, my heart was racing. I worked the younger woman’s other foot, and got past the subtle purel scent, which wasn’t as erotic as her own earthy scent right from the Birkenstock. I was able to glance at Melissa slowly curling her toes right as the younger woman climaxed wildly. Melissa then returned to obediently kneeling, her face glistening with wetness, staring to space.

The younger woman then ordered her: “ Now go wash off your face and hands, then prepare my dinner. Melissa stood up immediately and she obediantly walked over to her kitchen.

The young woman then pointed at me. I then stripped immediately and dropped to my knees in front of her.

I then buried my face where Melissa had buried hers moments ago, the scent was intoxicating, and I went for it. The sheer thought of it was making me crazy. The younger woman was vigorously crushing my head with her legs, as I did my best to not orgasm myself. I prayed I’d stay up after she came and then got on top of her, only to have her switch our positions so she could ride me, fully in charge, which was actually fine. She liked being in control and I was happy to be included. Plus her weight on me gave me a really good lumbar adjustment, nice.

She quickly came, moaned and then she just as quickly hopped off, leaving me almost at orgasm, but not all the way there. What a fucking tease! She snapped her fingers and then Melissa immediately walked right over and stood at attention next to my head, she was back in those sexy pumps. The younger woman got up and pulled up her shorts and then repositioned the chair. Then she motioned for Melissa to sit and she did. Melissa kicked off her pumps and rested one clammy foot on my crotch, stroking my penis with her pronounced arch and occasionally grabbed the head between her perfect toes, with her expression still blank. She lowered the other foot right onto my waiting face and she began mechanically grinding it, moving various toes into my mouth. Her foot was clean, but clammy, with a faint aroma of the glue that new shoes have. I was in heaven, it was Melissa, Melissa…

This was the woman I had fantasized about for so long, and now she was fulfilling a decade’s long fantasy, even if she wasn’t quite aware. I came like a geyser so damned quickly. Melissa was oblivious, and mechanically she kept moving.

The younger woman laughed, and said: “Next time, when you bring a condom, I’ll let you finish” I was so dazed from my crazy afternoon. I just lie there in the after glow for a moment. The younger woman waved her hand and Melissa froze, but she was posable.

The younger woman then tossed me a towel and handed me the purel. She pointed at Melissa’s now semen covered foot. Melissa had no idea. My erection started to return as I lovingly cleaned her foot, occasionally glancing at Melissa staring into space. Allowing me to position her as I cleaned her foot made my erection return. It was like a living mannequin.

I carefully placed her pumps back onto her 6.5 feet and Melissa then immediately stood and then returned to making us dinner, as if nothing had happened.

The younger woman laughed as I forced myself up and I got dressed. “ Nice cock, btw, I hope you like Italian” she said, laughing. I staggered into the closest bathroom, and I washed my face and hands. I ran water through my hair, and I put some of Melissa’s toothpaste onto an index finger and rubbed my teeth, then I gargled.

After drying my face and helping myself to the lotion that was on shelves near the pedestal sink, I emerged. I was feeling a little fresher, but no less dazed, post orgasm.

Meanwhile out in the living room/kitchen area, the young woman apparently must have given some ‘suggestion’ to Melissa to simply ignore the fact that she was in the highly erotic bikini.

As I walked in, Melissa was just placing the silverware and napkins at 3 place settings, and then she sat down with the young woman right next to her. I sat at the opposite seat. I saw the young woman pour white wine into my glass and hers, but Melissa’s glass looked more like apple juice, to my trained eye. I then noticed the empty tree top mini bottle on the counter. That was odd, as Melissa was big into wine, I thought to myself, right, the zoloft. The food smelled amazing though, and my attention went there.

As we all took our first sip of ‘wine’ the young woman then said: “Here’s to good food, adult friends and pleasant conversation.”

end part 2