The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PRACTICE

By Mesmerr

Chapter 2

My name is Steven. The hypnosis and hypnotherapy course was a way I had planned to meet women or, one girl in particular, that special one meant and destined for me only. I’d waited over thirty years to meet her and hadn’t done so yet, but with hypnosis, somehow I had a feeling I would, and if I didn’t, well, I planned to have a lot of fun waiting until she came along.

I came home to the family house where I lived after three more weeks of training and practice with the others in my class. I was pumped and excited after the practical demonstrations and practice of the many subtle and not-so-subtle hypnotic techniques that we’d been taught by Jim. Mum opened the door when I arrived.

‘Hi, sweetheart. How did it go?’ She asked, shutting the door and following me into the lounge.

‘Great, Mum!’ I said. ‘Now all I need is someone to practice on.’

Mum laughed. ‘Well, don’t look at me as a victim. I’m too old for that stuff.’

Mum wasn’t too old in my books at fifty-four, but that was okay. Dad had died and my sister and other brother were both living away from home. I had returned home after Dad’s funeral to live there with Mum and help her through the ordeal of the aftermath. It also saved me rent while I was learning hypnosis and waiting to meet Miss Right.

‘That’s okay, Mum. I said. ‘I’ll find someone. Don’t worry.’

‘Let me think about it,’ she said. ‘In the meantime, I’ll make you something to eat.’

‘Thanks, Mum.’ I answered, placing my hands behind my head and stretching back in the single lounge chair to wait. Somewhere there was a woman waiting for me to hypnotize her, I figured. All I had to do was find her. Mum came back with the food.

‘You know,’ she said, handing me the plate of sandwiches. ‘Rita next door tried to sell me something the other day that makes me think she might be interested hypnosis.’

I didn’t know Rita. She had moved in when the previous tenants whom I did know when growing up had moved.

‘What did she try to sell you?’ I asked, curious.

‘Oh, she works for this company that makes special oils,’ Mum answered. ‘Aromatic smells and all that. It gives her something to do now that David has gone.’

‘She lives alone now?’ I asked, surprised. Last time I noticed, which wasn’t often, I’d seen them both in the yard working.

‘Yes. Seems they came to a parting of the ways. She doesn’t go out at all, but she told me that she’d taken the job to keep boredom away and feel useful, rather than just sit around the house all day. She’s only forty-two. I told her that her life wasn’t over yet. She was a little depressed on the day she came to see me, and I don’t think I cheered her mood much when I didn’t buy any of her oils.’

‘Hmm.’ it was all I could say, but I was thinking about it, trying to recall exactly what she looked like. I never had gotten that good a look at her. Neighbors in our street more or less kept top themselves, like we did, and I’d never spoken a single word to her.

‘I’ll have a word to her,’ Mum said. ‘See if she might be interested if you like?’

‘No, Mum.’ I answered. ‘I’ll see her myself tomorrow. I can do my own dirty work.’

‘Okay.’ Mum laughed then turned and walked back into the kitchen while I began to plan. The next day, Saturday, couldn’t come quickly enough.

‘Hi!’ I said brightly, adding my best ‘I’m the guy next door’ smile. Rita had opened the door to my knock. ‘I’m Steven, from next door.’

‘Hello,’ she answered with a small smile. She held the door ajar. A curious look rested upon her face as she waited for me to state my business for calling.

‘Am I interrupting your Saturday morning cleaning?’ I asked.

Rita laughed. ‘No. I was just doing the breakfast dishes. Do you want to come in and wait while I finish? I won’t be long. There aren’t many dishes to wash for one person.’

A Grey cloud momentarily passed over her face, but then it was gone as quickly as it had come.

‘Sure,’ I said. ‘I’ll give you a hand if you like?’

Rita grinned. ‘What, you do one fork and I do one knife sort of hand?’ She smiled. ‘No. It’s all right. Just make yourself comfortable in the lounge. I’ll be done in a tic and I’ll make us some coffee. How do you have it?’

‘Two sugar, two coffee and two milk,’ I grinned.

I could tell she didn’t know what to be more amused at, the two sugars, two coffees, or the two milks.

‘Two milk?’ She said with a small grin, answering my question. Then she walked off to the kitchen while I made myself at home in one of her nice lounge chairs. Fifteen minutes later she sat down opposite me, placing two cups of coffee on the small wooden table that separated us.

‘Thanks.’ I said, reaching for the cup of coffee that looked just right.

‘Enjoy,’ she said quietly. The Grey cloud came and went again. ‘[To what do I owe the honor?’ She asked, after sipping her coffee and regarding me silently for some seconds.

‘Mum said you were feeling a bit down,’ I said. ‘She suggested that maybe I could help lift your spirits.’

Rita smiled. ‘I like your mum,’ she said, ‘I always have. She told me once that I shouldn’t put up with David’s goings on, but I didn’t listen until I’d suffered quite a lot.’

‘It happens.’ I said. ‘The thing is to get through the usual phases of loss as quickly as possible so you can move on and stop blaming yourself for what happened.’

Rita’s eyebrows climbed up her forehead momentarily.

‘How did your mother know I was feeling guilty?’ She asked, surprised.

I grinned. ‘She doesn’t,’ I answered. ‘I do.’

Rita smiled. ‘How?’ She asked, sipping her coffee after speaking.

‘Been there and done that with my last girlfriend.’ I said. ‘Now, thanks to what I do, I’ve moved on, which was why Mum thought I might be able to help.’

‘What you do?’ She asked, curious.

‘I’m a hypnotherapist.’ I began to lie, ‘Or I will be certified as such when our course is finished. It’s just a formality now that all the training is finished’

I watched as her eyes widened and then relaxed to regard me silently once more for a few minutes while she continued to sip her coffee. I did the same in silence and enjoyed both, wondering what was going through her mind. She finished her coffee and placed the empty cup down. I did the same.

‘What did you do?’ She asked. ‘I mean, how did you move on?’

‘I hypnotized myself to move quickly through the anger, rejection, denial, guilt and acceptance phases of emotional loss.’ I replied. ‘It was all over before I knew it.’

‘With hypnosis?’ She asked, her eyebrows rising again a little.

‘Yes, with hypnosis.’ I answered.

‘And you want to hypnotize me?’ She asked.

‘No, I want to help you if I can.’ I said. ‘Whatever way you’d like me to. Mostly, I thought when it happened to me that all I needed was to be alone, maybe with just one friend that I know cared about how I was feeling or could understand it, at least. I was only partly right. It’s only a suggestion from Mum, though, although now that I’ve met you and tasted your wonderful coffee, I do, too.’

Rita smiled and nodded silently in agreement, saying nothing, though, and still regarding me silently with her very intelligent green eyes. She had short dark hair, which had been close-cropped all over in a pageboy kind of look.

‘It won’t work,’ she said finally, after a few minutes of comfortable silence. ‘Not that I don’t believe in hypnosis, I do, but I just don’t think it will work for me. Besides, I’m not really in the mood for it.’

‘Okay.’ I said. ‘No problems. Just thought I could help. You should know, though, that hypnosis doesn’t care whether you’re in the mood for it or not, and it also doesn’t care whether you think it will work for you or even want it to work. It just does, and, it does what it does very well. I’m the living proof for me. Maybe in the future you might change your mind. If you do, just tell Mum, okay? Thanks for the nice coffee. I’ll let you get on with your Saturday morning.’

Rita stood up when I did, not too sure whether she had offended me or not. She hadn’t. I’d get her. I’d already decided. She would be number-one. She showed me out and said goodbye. I walked back and told Mum what had happened and got on with my day doing nothing but dreaming. I was sure Rita would come around in time, once she’d had enough of the pain and suffering of a broken relationship syndrome.

‘Steven! Phone! It’s Rita!’ I heard Mum call out from inside the house. I was outside washing my car. I went inside and took the phone from her, smiling at her raised eyebrows. ‘Hello?’ I said.

‘Hi, Steven.’ Rita’s voice said quietly. ‘I’ve been thinking about what you said, and how nice it was for you and your mum to offer, so I thought I could at least try, for your sakes.’

‘If you like.’ I replied, sounding not very enthusiastic on purpose.

‘I mean, for me, too,’ she added quickly. ‘I mean, oh, I don’t know what I mean, except I’m sick of myself moping about. I’m ready to try anything, if you really want to know.’

‘That’s great!’ I said. ‘That’s the spirit to freedom. When would you like to do it?’

‘I’m not doing anything now, if you’re not busy?’ She asked.

‘Give me a half an hour.’ I said, wanting to go back over things in my mind.

‘Sure. See you then.’

I hung up the phone and grinned, then Mum materialized at my shoulder.

‘Got your first victim, huh?’ She grinned.

‘Don’t make me sound like a Svengali, Mum.’ I laughed. ‘Remember, it could have been you.’

Mum laughed and waked off, but not before having one last humorous shot over her shoulder as she went.

‘Be gentle with her, Steven.’ She called with a smile in her voice.

I smiled and went to my room to prepare. My heart was racing and my cock was thickening. Life was good, I figured. Yes it was, or it would be in about thirty minutes, I declared to myself as I quickly showered.

Rita opened the door and showed me through to the lounge. She seemed a little nervous.

‘’What do... What do I do?’ She asked hesitantly

I smiled. ‘Relax for a start.’ I grinned. ‘Just stand here in front of me and listen. I’ll do the rest. Okay. You can even try to not want it to work,’ I said, recalling Jim’s first demonstration with Jean, ‘but you’ll find that the more you don’t want it to work, the more it will, which is really what you want, anyway, don’t you think?’

‘I guess so,’ she said, moving to stand directly in front of me. I was taller than she was and I deliberately engaged her gaze to look upward at mine as I took her right hand in my left. Then I brought up my right hand before her eyes, but not in front of them. Her gaze was still on mine.

‘In a few seconds,’ I began, staring right into her blinking eyes, ‘when I snap my fingers in front of her eyes they’re going to slam down closed like a couple of heavy doors. Not because I say so, but because you’re going to feel such an instant rush of relaxation race down your body from your head to your toes, you won’t be able to stop them.’

Rita was blinking often now. Pressed on. I had half an erection and my heart was racing. I was waiting for her eyes to really begin to hurt in their continued forced attempt to stay open and look upward at me. When I sensed she’d reached the point of maximum suffering with her eyes I would act and not one split second before.

‘And the more you try to not want to happen,’ I said, ‘the more the relaxation will just swamp your mind and body. You’ll collapse and fall forward right here against my chest. Then you’ll experience the most relaxing, the deepest feeling of peace you’ve ever felt. As if you’ve been transported away to a far-off place of peace and quiet where nothing matters, except the sound of my voice helping to relax even more deeply. Isn’t that exactly the way you’d like it to happen if you did want it to happen?’

‘Yes.’ Rita said softly through dry lips. Her eyes blinked rapidly now, as fast as my cock was twitching and as fast as my heart was racing. Her reddened gaze darted more quickly and reddening further as they moved from my eyes to the tips of my fingers in front of her face and back again, blinking all the time. They were also beginning to go very bright red on the whites now, I noticed. That was a sign that she was already starting to trance slightly. I was almost there, or she was, at any rate, just where I needed her to be for instant hypnosis to occur.

‘Good girl.’ I said soothingly, as if talking to a little girl. And then I acted. ‘Now... SLEEP!’

‘Ohh!’ She gasped and with the saying of that word unexpectedly, suddenly and forcefully, as well as snapping my fingers loudly, right in front of her eyes and firmly jerking her right hand toward me, she collapsed fully against my chest like a dead body. I was ready for failure, but I wasn’t ready for success. Her falling weight and my arms quickly wrapping around her dragged me to my knees, and her right along with me.

My heart palpitated and my cock began sending Morse code messages to my excited brain as I struggled to stand both of us back up on our feet. Finally, I managed it. I was sure she could feel and hear my racing heart as I cradled her head against my chest with my right hand and held her up with my left around her lower shoulders.

I was amazed. Instant hypnosis-no longwinded induction that bored people to death-snap and jerk clean and there they were, in trance up to the hairs on the top of their heads.

‘Good girl.’ I said rather shakily, I thought, but I wasn’t stopping now for all the nerves or the rice in China. I rotated her head slowly in all directions.

‘Deeper and deeper asleep in a special sleep that’s not like the sleep you sleep at night,’ I said. ‘But a special relaxing sleep of your nervous system you’re experiencing right this very moment that, as you can plainly feel right now, has willingly taken time out from your normal tense state of late to allow you to enjoy a little rest and relaxation. That’s what you’ve needed since David left. Isn’t it?’

‘Yeess.’ Rita breathed quietly, very quietly. Her weight was increasing against me with each gentle rotation of her head in my hand. I braced my legs and locked my knees for balance. Next time I did this, I vowed, I would be ready for the sudden dead weight falling against my body.

‘Good girl.’ I said soothingly, but a little firmly this time. ‘Now, let yourself experience that special sleep now as fully as you can. Then watch how easily you achieve it, only more deeper and more relaxing, with each gentle breath you take.’

‘Mmm.’ Rita murmured softly against my chest then relaxed a little more against me. I tightened my grip around her shoulders.

‘And the deeper you go,’ I continued on, ‘the more relaxed you’ll feel, and the more relaxed you feel, the deeper you’ll go. Until you relax so deeply in hypnosis that your mind will accept all of the beneficial changes I have for you, easily, willingly, and without resistance to hypnosis in any way, because it’s already helped you to feel as relaxed and tension free as you’re feeling right now. And that’s exactly what the doctor ordered for you. Isn’t it?’

‘Yeess.’ She responded almost inaudibly, relaxing more of her weight against me.

I could feel that her knees were not supporting very much of her overall weight at all. Without saying another word, I lifted her left arm and dropped it, watching it fall loose and limp against her side. Then I did the same with her other arm with the same result. Not one bit of physical resistance to my action. In fact, she seemed to relax even more against me from the exercise.

‘Good girl.’ I said firmly, establishing those two valuable signature words. ‘Now, the first thing we are going to fix together is your memory that is full of so many depressing images that have been affecting your peace of mind and preventing you from moving on with your exciting life and times. If they didn’t bother you, wouldn’t that be a great start to your healing process?’

‘Yess.’ She answered very, very softly against my chest.

‘Good girl.’ I said firmly. ‘And if you couldn’t remember them, no matter how hard you tried, then that would mean they could no longer bother you, wouldn’t it?’

‘Mmm.’ She whispered softly.

‘Good girl. Because when you’re as deeply into the hypnotic trance state as you’re feeling so peaceful and relaxed right now, it’s impossible to remember anything that will upset you, because you’re just feeling too relaxed and peaceful. Even now you don’t even want to think of those memories in any way that might spoil how wonderful you feel right now, do you?’

She shook her head very gently against my chest, but said nothing. As I spoke I continued to rotate her head and deepen her trance, just as Jim had taught us.

‘Good girl.’ I said firmly. ‘And as simply as me suggesting it to you in hypnosis, your inner mind can now willingly, easily, and permanently accept that each and every single memory that has ever caused you stress or grief will be unavailable for recall. No matter how hard you try for the rest of your life you will simply not be able to remember them and your state of mind and the way you feel about yourself with improve from this moment onward. Any and all stressing memories will never bother you again. Isn’t that something really great to look forward to?’

‘Rita’s head nodded in the light grip of my right hand, and, with a soft sigh, she leaned even more heavily against me. My cock was rock hard and my heart was tripping the light fandango.

‘Good girl,’ I said. ‘And so you can prove it to yourself and not have to take my word for it when you’re not in hypnosis, you’ll find when you come from this hypnotic trance that whenever I say the words, “Good girl,” no matter what you’re doing, you’ll instantly slip back into this deeply relaxing hypnotic trance. Then you’ll be ready and willing to accept many more beneficial suggestions under hypnosis that will continue to make you feel absolutely wonderful about your life and yourself in every way, and, without feeling guilty about any of them. Is that even more wonderful to look forward to?’

Again, all Rita did was to nod her head gently in my grasp and lean more heavily against me.

‘Good girl.’ I said firmly.

‘Mmmm.’ She sighed and feel more heavily against me.

‘Good girl.’ I said again and reveled in her deeper response. I was now literally holding her up off the floor. ‘Now, whenever you hear me say, “Okay, Rita,” You’ll return to your normal waking state and very quickly, too, but you’ll feel absolutely fresh and alive, as if you’ve just woken up feeling happy, feeling healthy, and feeling absolutely terrific! Okay with you to feel that way?’

‘Good girl.’ I said and totally had to hold her dead weight up now. Then, ‘Okay.’ I tested, not saying the full phrase. She didn’t stir. ‘Okay, Rita.’ I said.

Immediately she took a deep breath. I felt her knees tense and her legs take some of her weight, then all of it as she stood up and away from me under her own steam. She blinked several times while I stood smiling at her. Then she yawned and stretched her arms high above her head. When she’d finished she smiled at me, widely, like an embarrassed little girl.

‘I can’t believe how good I feel!’ She said.

I sat down. ‘Good enough to feel like making me another of those special coffees?’ I asked with a grin.

‘Ohhhh, yes!’ She beamed and spun on her heels to disappear into the kitchen.

I wanted to leave her alone with her thoughts for a little while, which was why the suggestion for her to make coffee. Soon I’d see just how effective I’d been with my fist victim, as Mum had called her, and, I had been gentle with her, so far, at least, anyway.

She seemed to be back in no time, handing me a coffee. I took it, then she sat down opposite me, still smiling and shaking her head unbelievingly.

‘I can’t believe how I feel!’ She said amazed. ‘I feel as if a big dark cloud has been lifted from my mind!’

‘If you don’t mind me asking, or getting too personal,’ I tested, ‘what were the specific memories exactly that made you feel the most depressed about your relationship breakup?’

Rita’s smile stopped dead on her face then disappeared completely. Her gaze traveled left and right around the room then back at me several times while her brow knitted and furrowed. Then slowly, she began to smile, a little at first, then widely again, showing me her perfect white teeth.

‘You’re not going to believe this, Steven, ‘she said, ‘but try as I might, I can’t seem to remember anything about David and our breakup, except with fondness for the good times past. Now I just feel like moving on with my life and I wish him the same thing. I can’t believe it! I just can’t!’

I sipped my coffee and deliberately did not say anything. Accepting accolades this early was a little premature, I figured. I just winked and smiled at her between sips of coffee, watching her drink her own. A comfortable silence ensued for both of us while we finished drinking. When she finally placed her empty cup back down on the table and looked at me, I spoke, and not one second before.

‘What do you remember about your hypnotic trance and being hypnotized in general?’ I asked.

She thought for a moment and then said, ‘I remember your voice,’ She said. ‘I remember thinking it sounded very relaxing to listen to, but also it was a little forceful at times.’

‘And did that bother you when it did sound forceful?’ I tested.

She thought back again for a few moments before answering. ‘No.’ She said. I don’t think it did, to be honest.’

‘Good girl.’ I said firmly.

For only the briefest of instants, Rita’s eyebrows rose questioningly, as if in recognition of something she couldn’t quite remember. Then her eyelids fluttered, and, with a long sigh, they closed fully down as she sank back into the single lounge chair like a dishcloth, loose, limp and appearing very, very relaxed.

I sat there excited, gazing at her from head to toe. Her feet had fallen outwards a little, a dead giveaway that she’d genuinely entered a deep hypnotic trance. Her head had fallen to her left against her chest. She wore brown slacks and a light fawn top with short sleeves. Sandals decorated her pretty feet and my cock wanted to paint the town red with her where she lay.

‘Do you remember now that you couldn’t remember anything that happened in your hypnotic trance before?’ I asked, ‘Not only not the memories that had been depressing you, but nothing of anything else that happened? So you could feel so good about yourself when you came out of your hypnotic trance?’

‘Yes.’ She said softly.

‘And is that exactly the way you want those memories to be, not available to your recall for any reason, so they can’t upset or depress you any more, no matter what happens in any future trances you might have?’

‘Yess.’ She whispered softly.

I was embedding suggestions layer upon layer, knowing she was agreeing to accept things she was not agreeing to. She thought I was speaking about her depressing memories only. I wasn’t.

‘Good girl.’ I said without thinking, then watched her slump sideways on her chair and become even more deeply relaxed in hypnosis. I grinned and sat watching her, staring at her body from head to toe and marveling at what I’d achieved on my first serious attempt at hypnotizing someone.

‘Then from this moment, you’ll never remember anything that happens while in your hypnotic trance, no matter what it is, so those depressing memories can’t bother you for as long as you live. Is that a suggestion you really want to accept and act upon for the rest of your life?’

‘Mmmm.’ She muttered beneath her breath and almost beneath my hearing range.

‘Good girl.’ I said, then watched amazed as Rita collapsed even further sideways across her chair with a soft sigh. She had almost doubled up over her knees.

‘Now, when I bring you back out of your hypnotic trance you’ll feel better than you did last time, and you’ll be aware of the intent of every suggestion I give you, but you have already agreed to accept all beneficial suggestions. So, no matter what they might be and what you might be thinking about them you’ll find yourself complying with them fully, as if you’d thought of them yourself and then think nothing of them. That’s how it will be for your benefit. Okay with you?’

‘Mmmm.’ She breathed softly.

‘Good girl.’ I said firmly, watching her droop further with a deep sigh. ‘Okay Rita, come back to me now wide awake and feel really wonderful!’

And she did, beaming after another stretch and smiling widely.

‘Welcome back.’ I said with a smile. ‘How do you feel?’

‘Great!’ Rita exclaimed jubilantly. ‘I’ve never felt this good in my life! I can’t believe it!’

‘What do you remember of your trance this time?’ I tested, watching her immediately adopt a serious thinking expression.

‘Nothing,’ She answered. ‘Only your voice, really. I can’t believe it! I know I was somewhere in my mind and thoughts because it was so peaceful listening to your voice while you spoke, but I can’t for the life of me remember what it was you were saying to me! It’s incredible. I would have never believed it was so effective!’

‘And is that okay with you?’ I readied for the first real test.

Rita adopted the same serious thinking expression for about fifteen seconds before answering with a smile, her face beaming again.

‘Yes,’ She said. ‘Why shouldn’t it be? I feel terrific!’

‘Good.’ I said firmly. ‘Now that we’ve got you feel so wonderful, you can stand up in front of me and take all of your clothes off so I can feel wonderful, too, while I’m looking at your utter nudity.’

I held her immediate wide-eyed stare. Her mouth dropped open, but no sound emerged. Then it did.

‘What?’ She asked from her lips only that moved, but the rest of her face remained frozen.

‘You don’t think that’s a good suggestion?’ I asked, testing the semantics.

‘I... I... No, it’s... it’s not that, but I... ’ She stammered hesitantly.

‘I think it’s a good suggestion for you or I wouldn’t have suggested it.’ I said. Then with a firmer voice I said; ‘Now, get your clothes off and get naked or do you want me to undo all of the good work that has made you feel so good?’

‘No, I don’t, but I... I...oh!’

‘Then strip off!’ I said firmly. ‘Get up and get naked, now!’

‘I... ’ She began to protest, but nevertheless, she slowly rose to her feet and said no more. Instead, her hands began unbuttoning her shirt. It was soon at her feet in a little pile. My cock screamed silently as she reached behind her back next and unclasped her bra. Then it, too, fell to the floor on top of her shirt. Her eyes had not left mine the entire time she’d been undressing. Her facial expression was not one of anger and I could sense that it was slowly changing to one of acceptance of everything that was happening to her.

‘Pant’s off, including your underwear!’ I snapped firmly.

She looked quickly down to her waistband and undid the clasp, then pulled them downward over her hips and buttocks. Once around her ankles, she stepped out of them. Then she thumbed down her underwear to step out of them, too, to then straighten up and look at me. Her face was not angry. It seemed almost blank, I thought, but I could tell she was thinking.

‘What are you thinking about?’ I asked, staring unashamedly at her smooth shaven cunt. Then I looked up past her full, but smallish breasts with dark erect nipples and into her eyes.

‘I... I... ’

‘Tell me.’ I said firmly. ‘Truthfully.’

‘I was thinking that I... that I seem to be... to be... okay with this, somehow.’ She said.

‘Of course you are.’ I said. ‘Why shouldn’t you be? You feel good, don’t you?’

She nodded, still looking calmly at me and not attempting to cover her modesty.

‘Now that you’re as naked as the day you were born, only more developed, I do, too. Anything wrong with that, as you see it?

‘No.’ She replied, ‘but I don’t know why. There should be, I think, but there doesn’t seem to be.’

‘And you are enjoying standing completely nude in front of me, aren’t you, to tell the truth?’

She quickly glanced down at herself, then nodded and lowered her gaze from mine for the first time. I could sense that she wanted to smile at what was happening to her, but she wasn’t game to allow herself the luxury.

‘Yes.’ She said.

‘So there’s no problem then?’

She shook her head then answered. ‘No.’ She said. ‘No problem.’

‘Good,’ I stated. ‘Put your hands on your head and take a wider stance so I can admire the shape of your beautiful breasts and the sexy curves of your pretty shaved cunt. Do you think that’s a good suggestion, too?’

‘Steven, I... yes.’ She said, blushing severely after a somewhat stormy beginning that went nowhere very quickly. Then I watched her do as she was told. My cock ached so badly trapped inside my trousers while I inspected visually every curve and dip and valley of her entire body.

And she watched me watching her, saying nothing, her face calm-red, but calm. When I reached her eyes again with my gaze her skin from the neck upward had turned to a deep scarlet in color. Still, her face was calm and her eyes held mine without any obvious embarrassment.

‘Turn around.’ I said. ‘I want to look at your nice ass.’

Rita did as I’d told her and turned around, her hands still on the top of her head.

‘Spread your legs.’ I told her, then watched, hardening like concrete as she did so.

‘Wider.’ I said and watched her do that, too.

‘Now, bend right over and try to touch your toes.’ I said, then nearly fainted from the blood loss from my brain to my cock as the many deep pink folds of her cunt parted and opened like the soft petals of a pretty flower.

I was in heaven, hypnotic heaven. The tight starburst puckered pattern of her delicate tan asshole drew my attention to its core and held my gaze trapped until I finally felt lightheaded and looked away, but only for a split second.

I closed my eyes and gripped myself hard between the legs, gritting my teeth as I did so at the thought of the life I had ahead of me with hypnosis as my closest ally and lifelong friend. Then I opened them again and sighed deeply.

‘Rita, get dressed now and sit back down.’ I said, then watched her do just that. Once she’d sat and was looking at me steadily with nothing but peace and calm on her facial expression I spoke again.

‘Two sugars, two coffees and two milks, please.’ I said with a smile. Rita smiled back, and then she beamed and stood up.

‘Yes.’ She answered, then spun around and walked quickly toward the kitchen.

I closed my eyes again as the happiest man on the face of planet earth, knowing that I was only at the beginning and that there was no need to rush, which was why I had not taken her when I had the chance. Chances to take women would be the one thing I knew I wasn’t going to be short of for the rest of my life, thanks to hypnosis. And then I began to really smile. My lifelong practice had only just begun.

‘How did it go, dear?’ Mum asked as she let me in the front door. ‘We’re going to have to get you your own key.’

I turned and grinned at her.

‘I was gentle with her, Mum, just as you asked me to be.’ I said, smiling. ‘And as for a key, I have a feeling I’ll be moving soon.’

She just smiled and said, ‘Have you got time for a cup of tea before you go?’

We both laughed then and I hugged my mum for not the first time since dad had passed on. I was happy with my life in all ways. Life was good and it was going to get even better. It already had.

What I had achieved could almost be made into an erotic story, it was so unbelievable. Still, nobody would believe it anyway and those that might would only be swayed by the usual disclaimer that those who don’t really understand hypnosis always say, that hypnosis cannot be used as I had used it.

Yes, I grinned as I continued hugging my mum. Life was definitely good.