The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PRACTICE

By Mesmerr

Chapter 1

It was about time I became excited. I’d paid my eighteen hundred dollars for a course in hypnosis and hypnotherapy and so far, all I’d received was two weeks of theory-not that it wasn’t interesting, but it sure as hell wasn’t exciting.

There were ten of us in the class, six women and four men. The women were all over thirty, some over forty, and the men were all in their mid to late thirties, including me. None of us were movie stars, but none of us were repulsive, either. We were just who we were, I guess. But I knew one thing-we were all a little tired of the theory.

As I glanced around at all of the faces in my class, I could see they were all oblivious to my observing them. They were too interested in one of them, Jean, being called up to the front of the class, out before all of us watching, after our teacher, Jim, a man in his late fifties, had called on her to volunteer. I could see she was nervous and wondered why she was so determined, as she’d told me, to be a hypno-therapist.

All eyes gleamed while we watched Jim move in front of Jean and turn her slightly, such that the two of them stood side-on to us in the small audience as we watched. Jean shifted her weight from one foot to the other. My heartbeat quickened as he took her right hand in his left and stared evenly into her eyes.

‘Now,’ Jim said loudly, so we could all hear him clearly. ‘I know you’ve all been a little bored and very patient with me during the last two weeks, but I also know that you’re all now not just a little excited that we’re about to begin the real stuff, as some of you have subtly put it to me.’

He got that right, I thought. Nevertheless, I was already stirring in an area somewhere that I’d thought had been quite dead for the past two weeks. It felt nice. I noticed that as Jim had been talking, his eyes had never left Jean’s face, while she had continued to nervously shift her weight from foot to foot as he spoke, breaking his gaze every now and then to stare dumbly at the floor.

Then Jim reached out and gently lifted Jean’s chin upward so that she had to look at him. I figured it was a clear unspoken command if I’d ever seen one, and she did. She also stopped shifting her weight from foot to foot and now stood quietly in front of him. He took a small step closer to her and lifted her right hand in his left, such that it was level with his waist.

‘Now, Jean,’ Jim said loudly for us all to hear, ‘I know you’ll believe me when I tell you that there’s absolutely no reason in the world that you can’t, if you want to, feel an overwhelming rush of relaxation and peace from the top of your head to the tip of your toes, if you wanted to really feel it that quickly, then you’d be able to. Isn’t that true?’

‘Er-hhhem,’ Jean coughed nervously, but she did not look away from Jim’s smiling gaze. ‘Yes, I guess if I wanted to,’ she replied.

‘Of course you could,’ Jim said, ‘and you would, if you wanted to. And that’s what hypnosis is all about. It’s not rocket science. It’s simply whether the person being hypnotised really wants it to happen. If they do then it will. If they don’t then it won’t, most of the time.’

I watched as Jim smiled at Jean, then looked at us and winked. He turned back to face Jean just as my cock twitched, as if to say, ‘Uh-oh, something’s about to happen.’

‘To prove it, Jean,’ Jim said to her, but loud enough for us all to be able to hear, ‘I want you to not want it to happen. Okay? No matter how quickly, how easily, and how nice it might be for you to just allow that body-numbing absolute rush of mind-swamping relaxation to race down from the top of your head to the tip of your toes to happen instantaneously when I snap my fingers in front of your face as I lightly jerk your right hand-still, I want you not want it to happen. Okay?’

My cock flexed strongly as I watched Jean nod her head in affirmation, but she said not a word. Her eyes were wide and staring right into Jim’s.

‘Try hard now,’ Jim said to her, ‘as hard as you can, and when I snap my fingers in front of your face and jerk your hand slightly, I want you to try so hard not to want it to happen, so hard, so that you know the more you try, the more you can’t. Okay?’

Jean nodded mutely, her eyes wide and staring, as if waiting for her world to fall and hit her on the head. My hand had moved unconsciously to my crotch to keep it warm during the excitement of our hands-on training finally beginning.

‘Now, just gaze more deeply into my eyes as a point of focus and remember, no matter how hard I want you to try, and no matter how hard you want to try, after only a split second has passed that will have seemed like an eternity to you, your whole body collapse and will fall limp and lifeless against me, from the top of your head to the tip of your toes. Okay?’

Jean swayed slightly and nodded, and I was on the edge of my seat, led by my hand on my tightening crotch. I wanted to look and see if the others were on the edge of their seats as well, but I wasn’t taking the chance on missing anything.

Jim smiled at her. ‘But don’t worry, I’ll catch you. Okay?’ He said. ‘Now, try so hard not to want it to happen and see how easily you achieve the very opposite, then notice how good you feel about yourself. Now, is every single word I’ve said okay with you?’

By the time Jean had nodded, Jim’s right hand suddenly flashed up in front of her eyes. His fingers snapped loudly, like a gunshot, while at the same time his left hand firmly jerked her right hand.

As if he’d done it to me, I nearly fell off the fucking chair. Like a balloon that had been stuck with a sharp pin, Jean collapsed with a loud moan and fell heavily against Jim’s chest, as if she’d simply been hanging around waiting for him to do that to her all night long.

Quickly, he bent slightly. His right hand snaked quickly around her waist and he caught her and stopped her from falling in a heap at his feet, just as he’d said he would. Then his left hand gently cupped the back of her head and cradled her like a baby, rolling it this way and that, back and forth, from side to side, up and down.

‘Very good, Jean. Wasn’t that just so easy?’ Jim said, gently rocking her head from side to side, ‘and it feels so good, doesn’t it? Just as I said it would. Isn’t that true?’

I watched Jean nod or try to. Then she murmured something I couldn’t quite hear, but from the look of her melting against his front I figured she was agreeing with him. Then Jim turned and looked at us all, face to face, one after the other. Then he winked.

‘See how easy hypnosis is? Even when you try so hard not to want it to happen,’ he said to us all with a roving gaze that covered us in one wide sweep, ‘hypnosis still works, especially when it’s good for you.’

Then he grinned and winked as he lifted Jean slightly upward against him. She had slumped even further. Her back now arched inward like a bow, so relaxed she seemed.

My tortured little cock was thrilling itself silly with wild erotic images of me doing exactly what Jim had just done to Jean, only to the thousands of women who were sure to be going to pass through my life as a certified hypno-therapist.

It was only then that I noticed how fast my heart was racing. I wanted to jump from my chair and race outside, grab the first woman I saw or who walked passed. Even if I had to chase one, if necessary, and yank her fucking arm off, then hold her up against me as she fainted dead away, just like Jean had done before our very eyes.

I was on a natural adrenaline pumping high as I hadn’t experienced since breaking into the girl’s showers after dark at school one night and masturbating furiously against the wall in one of the shower recesses. I imagined I was surrounded by naked girls who couldn’t see me or what I was doing while they soaped and washed their young virginal bodies.

‘Jean?’ Jim said firmly and stopped rolling her head like a swivel ball, ‘Do you believe now how easy it is to hypnotise someone, even when they try so hard not to make it happen, especially when it’s good for them?’

Jean nodded her head gently against his chest. I watched Jim smile.

‘Good girl.’ Jim said and give her waist a gentle squeeze. ‘And do you see how easily you could do it to someone else who did or did not want it to happen?’

‘Mmm.’ Jean said softly, as if her mind was somewhere else entirely. She seemed to me to be not interested in what was going on the slightest.

‘And you’d really like to stay in that peaceful, relaxing place you’re in right now,’ Jim suggested. ‘Isn’t that true?

‘Mmm.’ Jean murmured absently.

‘Good girl.’ Jim smiled. ‘Well, Jean, you’ll be pleased to know that you can go back there to that place any time you want to and feel all the same relaxation and far away peace you’re feeling right now, only ten times more peaceful, ten times more relaxing, whenever you hear the words, “Good girl.” Would you like it to happen exactly that way?’

‘Mmmm.’ I heard Jean respond a little more enthusiastically than she had been.

‘Good girl.’ Jim said. Instantly, Jean leaned more heavily against him, a loud sigh escaping her mouth. Her body seemed moulded to his, or he was holding her that way against him out of necessity to keep her up.

It seemed to me that all of the air in her lungs and body couldn’t wait to get out of the place. I nearly fell of my fucking chair with the sheer power potential of what I was witnessing with my own eyes.

Jim laughed softy, then we all did, only excitedly. It was only then that I quickly snapped a glance either side of me and saw that all faces were as excited as mine, all sat on the edge of their chairs, and all had the same look of self-expectancy on their faces as I felt was on mine right then.

‘That’s fine, Jean.’ Jim said. ‘And when you hear your own special words, “Good girl,” that mean so much to you now, that’s exactly what you’ll do, go right back to where you are now, only ten times more relaxed, ten times more peaceful, and you’ll go there ten times more quickly. Is that exactly the way you want it to happen whenever you hear those words said by anybody, Jean?’

‘Yessss.’ Jean whispered just above a murmur.

‘Good girl.’ Jim said and braced himself. Jean collapsed against him like so much dead weight that he had to quickly slip both hands around her waist and hold her up as if she were a dead body or a lifeless doll.

He turned and looked at us all, one by one, then he winked. We all laughed excitedly. I could see it as a happening reality already. Only the face remained faceless, but only for the moment.

‘Jean?’ Jim said then. ‘When you hear the words, “Bad girl,” you’ll feel instantly that you’ve been dragged from your special place against your will and made to feel wide-awake again, and, you will not like it. And, when you hear the words, “Okay, Jean,” you’ll feel perfectly relaxed and normal again, knowing you can go back to your special place any time you can get someone to say the words, “Good girl,” To you again. Is exactly that the way you want it to happen, Jean?’

‘Yessss.’ I heard Jean answer.

‘Bad girl.’ Jim said. Instantly, Jean’s entire body tensed. I watched her shoulders stiffen against his chest. She straightened herself up and off him immediately and looked about herself, then back at him. Her eyes were glowering. I almost fucking burst out laughing I was so excited at seeing hypnosis work so effectively and so apparently easily. Jean’s expression was one of sheer petulance and annoyance. Jim was not her most favourite person right then. That much was easily seen by all of us.

‘Okay, Jean.’ Jim then smiled at her. The instant transformation that came over her face was nothing short of miraculous and the reason I was so excited was that she had told me during the theory that she really didn’t believe in hypnosis at all. She only expected to move on with it as a certification and a basis for meditation classes. Then Jean realised in full everything that had happened and began to giggle nervously.

‘A big hand for Jean, everyone.’ Jim called.

We all clapped and smiled vigorously, more for him than for his unwilling subject and she had been told to be unwilling at the beginning. Jean made her way back to her chair and sat down as Jim faced us square on and stood with his hands proudly on his hips.

‘Hypnosis is not hard to learn or hard to do,’ he told us seriously. ‘What’s important to you is what will you do with it after you’ve practiced the art of hypnosis and become skilled?’

I looked from side to side at those men and women who sat there with me and just as impressed as I was. I knew what I wanted to do with it-jerk the arm of every fucking woman I could find, irrespective of her age, race, religion or colour and just stand there as Jim had done, with her leaning against me until I blew my bolt. Then I’d drop her to the footpath like a rock and find another and do exactly the same thing, until it was time to go home for dinner. Life was good. All of a sudden, life was definitely very good.

‘Think about it.’ Jim said to us all. ‘Now start practicing with each other, not on each other, with each other.’

For the next hour and a half, we did exactly that and we all had the time of our lives, as much with our imaginations for the future, I suspect, as we did with the hypnotic techniques. Purposely, I waited until Jean had sat down after practicing with one of the other women. I walked up behind her. She was facing the front didn’t see me.

‘Good girl.’ I said firmly, then watched her fall instantly sideways and slump across the chair beside her.

‘I knew there would be one of you who couldn’t resist.’ I heard Jim’s admonishing voice call out behind me. ‘Now bring her back to earth properly, and, in a good mood, thanks.’

...To be continued...