The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PRACTICE

By Mesmerr

Chapter 3

‘Do you think you might help?’ Beryl asked me over the phone. Our final practical tests for hypnotherapy certification were a happening reality at the end of the week and she was nervous.

I had to admit that I, too, was not as confident as I wanted to feel, in spite of my initial first success with Rita. Jim had taught us all so much it seemed a huge task for me to remember everything well enough to be able to apply it and have it all work, and in front of Jim and the whole class, as well.

Beryl Adams was one of the ladies in my hypnosis course and was asking for help to practice various techniques before our final examinations. She was in her early fifties with slightly graying hair and a solid body, but she was not unsightly to look at-just mature in her overall appearance.

‘Sure,’ I answered, ‘but I don’t have anywhere. I live with my Mum so we wouldn’t have a lot of privacy. Besides, I think I’d feel a bit funny with her looking over our shoulders. Beryl laughed.

‘We could practice here, at my place, if you like,’ she said. ‘I live alone now.’

Beryl and I had not inter-acted all that much during our hypnosis and hypnotherapy course. She tended to work with the other women, mainly, although Jim had put us together a few times. From those times I could remember that she had seemed confident at the time.

‘Okay, that would be great. When?’ I returned.

‘Anytime before Saturday,’ Beryl stated, ‘as long we have enough time to go over most of the things Jim’s most probably going to test us on.’

‘Okay. How about tomorrow night?’

‘That’s really nice of you. Thanks.’ Beryl said. ‘See you then.’

I hung up the phone, wondering where all the time had gone on our course. Since seeing Jean hypnotized by Jim the time had flown to the end of our course. The practice sessions with Jim supervising had been okay enough to master the basics while he watched us, supervising and advising, but I always felt a little odd or self-conscious with him standing behind me.

The group generally looked at another man, Shaun, a man much older than myself who had a wicked sense of humor, and myself as being the most confident. My confidence level had only taken off since hypnotizing Rita, but Shaun had seemed confident from the beginning. He sold insurance for a living and often joked about hypnotizing his customers to buy more insurance from him, if he could trance them without their knowledge. He always joked when he spoke of it, but I sensed if he could find a way, he would.

It was with not a little excitement that I knocked on the front door of Beryl’s house in the suburbs the following night at seven o’clock. I was determined to take advantage of having the opportunity to try and polish as many of the hypnotic techniques that we had learned on course.

‘Hi,’ she smiled as she opened the door and let me in.

‘Hi,’ I said, stepping inside the warm interior of the house and waiting for her to lead the way. Beryl closed the door and walked past me. I followed her through to her living area. ‘Nice house.’

‘Thank you.’ Beryl replied. ‘It’s a little too big for me now with the kids all gone, but it’s home.’

She wore a loose, one-piece fawn floral dress, which suited the temperature inside the house. The climate was warm and cozy. Her long silver hair had been done up in a ponytail behind her head, which was the way she always wore it on course. I liked Beryl. Her eyes smiled before her lips and mouth. She was a naturally warm and friendly person, I believed.

After making us both a coffee while we chatted, with me looking on, we settled into the chairs in her lounge, she, sitting knees tucked up beneath her on the double chair and me on a comfortable single. We settled into an easy silence while we each sipped our coffee and silently regarded the other. Usually, I felt a little intimidated around older people, especially women like Beryl, whose obvious intelligence shined brilliantly behind their eyes. I felt that way a bit then, but not as much as I usually did.

‘So,’ she said with a serious look on her face, ‘what are you going to do with your hypnotic talents when we graduate?’

Beryl and I had never spoken or socialized during course. I didn’t know her history or future plans and she didn’t know mine.

‘I’d like to open a clinic,’ I answered. ‘Maybe part time, at first, until things get established. Then hopefully, it would be full time later on. What about you?’

She looked down at her lap and sipped her coffee, looking a bit wistful.

‘The same,’ she said quietly. ‘I’ve got to do something to keep myself occupied and feel useful.’

Beryl then went on to tell me a little of her history. Her husband had died many years before and her two children had now grown up and moved away to another town. Although definitely in her fifties, I figured she was no older than my Mum, but she gave me the impression that she felt old, without actually saying it.

Coffee finished, we then began to practice. Beryl asked if she could go first and began practicing many of the hypnotic techniques. Finally, she went on with practicing unconscious searches using ideomotor signaling, which were finger responses to questions of my subconscious mind regarding various past issues of closure with certain well known events in my life I was happy to offer her to use.

Ideomotor signals never ceased to amaze me whenever I watched and experienced my own fingers rise and fall and jerk with each answer she drew from me, without me having anything consciously to do with those answers. Sometimes, I agreed with the answers and sometimes I didn’t, but I had to assume they told the truth, to the best of the belief of my subconscious mind. It certainly wasn’t me flicking my digits.

Then came my turn. Beryl shifted her legs down off the lounge and rested a small cushion on her lap, upon which placed her relaxed hands. I had her take a few deep breaths and relax, without the need to close her eyes. She closed them anyway, but opened them after a few moments of deep breathing. I decided to begin with the technique she had ended with.

Beryl’s intelligent green eyes looked at me, smiling softly, until the smile reached her mouth and the corners of her lips turned upwards slightly, as if she knew a secret I didn’t. I don’t know why, but I felt the blood rush from my head to my sleeping slug and it hardened instantly. It was an unusual feeling because I didn’t feel acutely attracted to her as an older woman in a sexual way at that moment.

Jim had taught us that the subconscious mind did not really need to be in a deep hypnotic trance to answer when spoken to. In fact, what he did teach us was that any accessing of the subconscious mind in any way was tantamount to being a hypnotic trance of some sort, where effective hypnosis results could occur. He had told us that some famous hypnotherapists used nothing but ideomotor signals with their clinic hypnosis work.

After asking her to volunteer a little information regarding some not too personal issues she had never quite reached closure on, I began subtly question her subconscious mind. I had only asked a few probing questions when her eyes closed gently down, but not before I noticed them suddenly shine. Immediately I thought back on the questions I’d asked so far, but couldn’t think of any of them that might have upset her in any way. I decided to probe a little more deeply, using the technique that Jim had taught us of ‘Parts Therapy.’

‘Just relax, Beryl.’ I said soothingly to her,’ while I speak to that part of your inner mind that’s responsible for your trance depth in hypnosis and the beneficial results it would like to see happen in your life, so you can be more happy each day. If that part of your inner mind responsible for your hypnotic trance depth is willing to speak with me, I wonder if it will answer ‘yes’ with the correct finger response?’

I watched Beryl’s face as she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She seemed to relax a little more. She kept her eyes closed, but she still seemed a little tense to me. My gaze had not been away from her right hand for any longer than a second, but so far, I hadn’t seen any finger move. Then suddenly, it did. It was so slight, however, I wasn’t sure if I hadn’t imagined the movement.

‘If that part of your inner mind,’ I said, ‘that is responsible for controlling your hypnotic trance depth is happy to speak with me to help resolve any painful issues in your past life and times, I wonder if it would be a little bit more positive with the correct finger response, or go away and feel ashamed for not cooperating and come back another time?’

One thing that Jim had taught us was not to fuck about with the subconscious mind, or, let it fuck us about. It was intelligent in its own literal memoragraphic way, but it was also there to be used. Hypnosis was either using it to access its natural physiological ability to express itself or it wasn’t. Jim had said and had proven that the subconscious mind could be given a swift and direct kick in the ass and told basically to lift its game or fuck off and feel bad. In class, although not addressed literally in that verbal way, I had seen the admonishment work with several of my classmates. Suddenly, I grinned. Beryl’s right index finger flicked quickly and positively. I almost laughed.

‘Thank you.’ I stated, deciding to address it in the first person and help Beryl’s hypnotic dissociation begin in earnest. ‘It is true that just before Beryl closed her eyes, some thought or feeling or memory emotion was beginning to upset her. Is that right?’

Her ‘yes’ finger jerked immediately and positively.

‘Thank you.’ I said firmly. ‘Would you be willing to help deepen Beryl’s hypnotic trance to the necessary dissociation depth where we can reach an admission, an acceptance, and a closure on that something that upset her, so that it does not cause her any unhappiness in the future?’

Beryl’s ‘yes’ finger jerked immediately again.

I glanced up at her face, which seemed a little calmer. In the very corner of her left eye I could see where one single tear had pooled. I immediately thought of my mum and didn’t know why.

‘Thank you.’ I said. ‘In your own way and in your own time, but very quickly, I wonder if you care enough about Beryl and her happiness to help and allow her to reach that necessary hypnotic trance depth so that you and I, together, can fix that cause so that it doesn’t cause her to cry any more?’

Beryl’s ‘yes’ finger flicked sideways as soon as I’d finished speaking. I glanced up at her calm face. Now there was a shining tear in each of her eyes. I again thought of my mum. I was beginning to feel very serious in what I was doing all of a sudden.

‘Thank you.’ I said, ready to let that part of her inner mind that was responsible for her hypnotic trance depth do all the work now. ‘Please take Beryl’s whole mind down to that hypnotic trance depth now, only more deeply than is necessary, so the beneficial changes we cause for her together are more permanent. Do it now and answer with the correct finger when she has reached that deeper than necessary hypnotic trance depth.’

Her right index finger jerked immediately, like a good little soldier obeying orders. Jim had told us that the inner mind was like that. Left to its own literal logic it could play havoc with a person’s life and happiness, as well as their health, but, recognized, addressed, and commanded in the right way it could be the best little soldier and personal friend a body could have. It just had to be told in the right way who was boss. And with hypnosis, the person doing the hypnotizing was always the boss, Jim had always drilled into us, contrary to the usual hype about all hypnosis being self-hypnosis.

As I watched Beryl’s face grow more and more calmer, her head gently rolled and fell forward a little toward her chest, giving me no cause to doubt her sincerity in cooperating with me for the a greater cause. She had obviously agreed internally to allow me to do whatever I wished to get the job done, as I’d figured it to be. Her breathing was gentle, but deeper now. Her left hand had fallen away from the cushion and now rested loosely between her thigh and the edge of the big lounge chair.

After almost five minutes, and in the middle of another thought about my mum, Beryl’s right index finger jerked positively, indicating to me that she had reached the necessary trance depth, only more so, for me to proceed. The instant it did I felt my cock thicken. I couldn’t quite figure out what was happening there. In the middle of attempting my first serious therapeutic work in hypnosis with a genuine apparent sufferer, as well as having random thoughts about mum making me sandwiches and her own general life and times, I was getting a definite sexual horn between my legs. I shook my head slowly and grinned, wondering what sort of deviate I really was.

‘Thank you.’ I stated firmly. ‘Now, it would be of great help to Beryl’s future happiness in the future regarding this area if you could tell me the whole truth regarding any questions I might ask of you. Would you be happy to cooperate with me in that regard for her benefit?’

Beryl’s right index finger flicked ‘yes’ immediately and again my slug lengthened.

‘Thank you.’ I said, shifting my ass from side to side a little. The added lower weight had put me a little off balance regarding my comfort. ‘I’ll leave it up to you whether you allow her to remember any of the work we do from this point onward. What will be your decision? Is it necessary for her to remember our good work when she’s not in trance or not?’

Jim had taught us that to keep the inner mind completely cooperative during trance logic ‘parts therapy’ it had been proven that if you gave it a little responsibility it seemed to behave as if it was really a necessary and vital part of the whole healing process, instead of just an expendable, usable soldier being ordered around.

My cock jerked the instant after her ‘no’ finger did. I shook my head in amazement of hypnosis in general. Her subconscious mind did not believe it was necessary for Beryl to be able to recall our trance work when brought back from trance.

‘Thank you.’ I stated and then tested, ratifying the decision given to me through her finger. ‘Then Beryl will not be able to recall anything that happens during our trance work on this occasion, after she comes out of trance? And you’re happy to act upon that decision from this point onward?’

I realized my mistake as soon as I’d finished speaking. I’d given Beryl’s inner mind both a ‘yes’ and a ‘no’ question to answer at the same time, but I needn’t have worried. To my utter amazement with her inner mind’s intelligence and seeming cooperation, first her ‘no’ finger jerked smartly sideways, then her ‘yes’ finger snapped up and down immediately afterward.

‘Thank you’ I said, genuinely impressed. Then I just sat there for a few moments gazing at her in her trance. She seemed to be going deeper. Her head had now fallen well forward, such that I figured her neck would be quite stiff upon awakening. Her feet had now both fallen outwards, slightly, a sign I was coming to recognize as sure trance depth and not faking. I had three ways to go now and decided to explore each of them seriously.

‘Now,’ I began, ‘Was the occurrence that made Beryl begin to cry before, a mental cause?’

Her ‘no’ finger moved after only a brief second.

‘Thank you. Was it a physical cause?’

‘No,’ came the immediate finger response.

‘Was it an emotional cause?’

‘Yes,’ was the reply of that part of Beryl’s inner mind who claimed to be responsible for her trance depth, as well as the truth.

‘Thank you for being truthful,’ I said, now knowing the root cause area of whatever it was that had upset her. Then suddenly, I thought of my mum and dad’s passing and the rest of my family all leaving home, although the prodigal son had always came and went at his leisure.

I gazed at Beryl’s serene face and features. Her silver fox hair gave her a distinguished appearance, such of an aristocratic highborn lady of means, proud and silently strong for everybody, except herself and her own human needs, much like I figured my mum to be. My own eyes suddenly misted. I blinked, waited for the haze to disappear, then continued, somehow knowing now where I was going and where I would end up.

‘Has having me here in the house, somehow reminded Beryl of her family when she had them all here together?’ I asked her inner mind on a feel-right punt.

Her ‘yes’ finger jerked after only a few seconds, causing me to blink again and wait for the stinging haze to clear while my thoughts turned to mum and the aloneness she must have felt with all of us now mostly gone. I had never really thought of her in that way before. She was our mum, strong and proud and always there for us, no matter what troubles our lives seemed to be always getting into, and no matter how old we became.

‘Thank you.’ I said, not liking the sound of my own voice in its tone. Then I decided to broach the area head on.

‘Is Beryl just plain lonely, here on her own?’ I asked.

Nothing happened for a few seconds. I was about to repeat the question, which Jim had taught us was never necessary when it came to questioning the subconscious mind, when her finger suddenly moved. When it did, it moved straight upward and stayed there for a few seconds before once again falling down relaxed upon the cushion, not sideways as it had been previously doing.

I glanced upward at Beryl’s relaxed face and saw one single tear gently making its silvery way down the side of her soft cheek. I blinked the stinging blurry haze away once more from my eyes and gritted my teeth.

Then, remembering her inner mind’s claim to Beryl’s absolute trance amnesia on this occasion, and the deeper than necessary trance depth she had supposedly been taken to and reached, I then decided upon a course of action not previously planned or even thought of. I firmed my focus and took my courage in hand, then spoke evenly.

‘With your complete cooperation, we will both now act to remove Beryl’s loneliness of the moment. And together, we’ll do it in such a way, that whenever she is by herself in this house she will have new and happy feelings and memories that will bring her only joy in remembering them, so that she never feels lonely when by herself in this house again. Are you willing to cooperate with me fully in bringing about that happening reality for her future happiness?’

Beryl’s ‘yes’ finger snapped up and down instantly, almost like a salute.

‘Thank you.’ I said, preparing to move on unstoppable now. ‘Deepening her hypnotic trance even further with each breath she takes, I wonder if you might act upon all of my instructions from now on without the need for finger signals now, and cause Beryl to collect her balance and stand up, but remain deeply in trance?’

‘Yes,’ came her inner mind’s immediate reply. I then watched as she took a deeper breath and slowly raised her head upright. Her eyes remained closed and her face looked serene and calm. She took several deeper breaths then slowly rose to her feet and stood there, her arms hanging loose and limp by her side. She didn’t sway or seem disoriented in any way for standing there with her eyes closed.

I stood up and stepped around the small glass coffee table that had separated us. My slug lengthened as gravity supervised its grateful downward serpent-like uncoiling with the loosening movement forward of my hips and thighs.

My heart beat faster as I stood within a few inches of this mature woman standing quietly before me. She simply needed to be recognized once again for who she really was, a woman and a mum whose caring, nurturing and natural family and feminine talents were no longer needed as she saw her situation to now be.

I blinked away the stinging blur and waited again for the haze to clear while thoughts of the value and revaluing of my mum came and went. Then I spoke.

‘Help me now,’ I said, ‘and fully in every way, such that she does not resist the good work we are both about to do for her.’

Without thinking, I glanced down at her right arm and hand hanging limply at her side. The right index finger jerked positively.

‘Thank you.’ I said in a strange tone of voice, and that was the last word I spoke then for a quite a while. I stepped a little behind her and undid the three buttons of her floral dress, which lay between her shoulder blades. Then I slipped the loose dress over her shoulders and let if fall down around her ankles in a heap. She wore a pretty pale blue bra and dainty matching brief underwear. Her skin was as creamy white as alabaster.

With my heart in my mouth and beating faster all the time, I reached forward and released the clasp of her bra, letting the two sides fall as they may. The brassiere remained in place, held there with the slight pressure of her upper arms hanging loosely against her sides. Then I stepped around in front of her.

Beryl looked radiant and femininely beautiful. I was no longer seeing images of my mum. Instead, I was seeing the face, features and body of a mature, wonderful woman who had given utterly and unselfishly of her life and times to those of her family she had loved and lost through death or separation, and, who was now alone and in silent unasked for need.

I reached forward with gentle hands and slowly pulled the bra straps from between her arms and her sides. It came away from her chest and her large, slightly hanging breasts like the skin of a grape. My slug responded accordingly and went with the flow of gravity’s directional impulse. Each life-used breast, not unattractive to my eyes, was adorned with a large round brown areola and a thick darker brown nipple, both of which were erect and deepening in color as I gazed upon them.

I glanced again at Beryl’s face. Her clear skin seemed calm and soft, as if she were sleeping deeply and soundly, only standing up. No more tears flowed. Her breathing was gentle and soft, with a deep breath every now and then that escaped her lips as a sigh.

My gaze dropped down to her slightly rounded belly that had borne her children healthily. I looked for several moments at her pretty blue underwear, then dropped slowly to my knees and reached for the waistband of them, feeling the natural exuding warmth of her flesh as my fingertips approached her skin and took hold of the soft, lacy material.

Gently pulling them downward over her hips and thighs, I was rewarded with the neatly trimmed vision of her dark curly triangle of black pubic hair. Without thinking, I paused in pulling down her underwear and leaned my face closer to her natural dark bushy ‘V’ and inhaled. My slug responded instantly, as if given a sudden and lethal injection of testosterone.

Immediately, I felt gravity doing the rest. Inhaling again the sweet, yet aroused aromatic fragrance of this proud and lonely woman coming into her subconscious feeling heat of the moment, I was again stirred to natural life with another noticeable downward shifting of my new center of balance.

Gently, I dragged her underwear down to her ankles. One by one, I pressured upward on each ankle. As if by magic, her feet lifted, one after the other. I drew her clothing completely away from her body and then gazed back up into the very feminine crotch of this fifty-something woman who only needed to be reminded that she was still a desirable woman. For her, I chose to be her man of the moment.

I leaned forward and inhaled her noticeable arousal once more and again my center of gravity lowered with the increasing weight and length. Then gently, I placed my mouth over the very top of the forest of her dark pubic hair and drew some of those fragrant curly strands between my lips. Then, gently, I moved my head back and away, straightening them with my saliva and lips as I did so. Smiling, for some reason, I then watched them spring back into their original coil-spring shape and nestle back into their dark forest fold. I felt lightheaded and knew where my arterial blood supply was quickly rushing. Deciding to keep the dissociation between Beryl and her inner mind at a maximum, I addressed her inner mind only.

‘Have Beryl lie on her back on the carpet,’ I said firmly, then watched as she slowly sank to her knees in front of me, her lips only inches away from mine when we both knelt for a few seconds face to face. Then she reclined backward and lay down on the carpeted floor beside the lounge. I reached over and grabbed a pillow then placed it under her head so she could look down at her genitals and at me when I had her open her eyes, but remain in trance. I shifted my position beside her and reached to the lounge where she had been sitting then grabbed another of the cushions, this time planning to place it under her hips.

‘Lift her hips high so I can place this cushion beneath her buttocks.’ I said firmly, then watched hardening as her hips slowly rose upward, almost in a beckoning manner. I almost complied on the spot. Fitting the cushion beneath her buttocks, I watched her legs part a little. Gently, I grasped her ankles and spread each of her legs further apart than they were, leaving her knees slightly bent outward. Her genitals were now clearly exposed for the actions I intended to take next.

Shifting my position, I grabbed another cushion from the lounge and placed it between her knees, then sat down cross-legged on it between her legs. This position allowed me full access to her dark black triangle and other parts of her body. Before I actually touched her, with my heart racing and my pulse thumping, I took several deep, relaxing breaths, reminding myself to keep breathing deeply, slowly and with relaxation, lest I blew my bolt while I sat there.

‘Have Beryl open her eyes whenever she feels like it and look where she may,’ I said firmly, ‘but have her remain focused and deeply in trance to enjoy everything she feels to the maximum.’

My heart stopped beating for a few seconds as I held my breath and waited. Slowly, without blinking, Beryl’s eyes opened. Immediately, they focused on me. Her gaze seemed penetrating and clear, as if she were wide awake and not in hypnotic trance at all. For a brief moment, I panicked. Then her gaze shifted upward to stare at the ceiling before closing gently down again as she shut her eyes. I exhaled nervously, my breath shaking a little as it passed over my lips. I licked them quickly. They were so dry.

Gently, I began to massage her legs, abdomen, thighs and breasts, to help her to relax and prepare her for when I touched her desirable mature cunt. Then I stopped and stood up, walked quickly to where I figured her bathroom should be and found it. I rummaged through the cabinets until I found what I was looking for, a small bottle of oil. Excited, I returned and took up my position between her widespread knees and open legs.

Gently, I poured a small quantity of the oil on the neatly trimmed forest covering the mound of her pretty cunt, just enough so that it dripped down into and over the outer lips and covered the outside of her pussy.

‘Oh!’ Beryl gasped softly when the oil first touched her sex and then: ‘Oohh!’ She gasped almost a whisper as the oil trickled downward between her private fleshy folds.

Her eyes suddenly snapped open and her dreamy, but intelligent gaze settled squarely upon my face. I froze for several seconds while her eyes drilled lazily into my own, then relaxed as her eyes rolled upward in her head and her eyelids closed downward again. My heart banged like a drum inside my chest and my cock stood unseen beneath my trousers, vigorously flexing and protesting the unfairness of it all. But for some reason, I realized that this wasn’t my time-in the future, maybe, but not right then.

I leaned forward and gently began massaging the mound and outer lips of her pretty cunt. I spent some time there and didn’t rush, just relaxed, or tried to, at least, while enjoying giving her the massage. My fingers quickly developed a mind and a will of their own, gently squeezing the outer lips of her warm pussy between the thumbs and index fingers of my hands, and slid up and down the entire length of each lip. Then they did the same thing to the inner lips of her swelling pussy. I was taking my time, lest I fall apart and then fall on her fully and take her as a desirable woman where she lay.

‘Have her hold her own breasts as she might,’ I said without thinking, then watched as her right and left hands immediately lifted and came across to rest fully over each large breast. They began immediately squeezing gently and kneading her flesh. Each nipple had now turned a deep and rich dark pink in color.

I gazed at her chest as it rose and fell. Beryl continued breathing deeply. Again, she suddenly opened her eyes and gazed directly into my face, but this time, I did not cease what I was doing between her legs with my fingers and thumbs. Her lips parted. I thought she was about to smile, but she didn’t. Instead, she sighed softly and closed her eyes again, her fingers digging deeply into the flesh of her breasts as my own fingers danced up and down her now well-oiled slit.

‘Ohhh!’ She moaned as I grasped her slick shaft and squeezed it gently still for several seconds with pressure only, unmoving, before then resuming a sliding action on her outer and inner lips and then her shaft again in a sensual routine that I had established in the moment, for the moment.

All by themselves, my fingers varied the pressure, speed, and depth of their slippery touch. Her hips began a gentle gyration in time with the touch of my fingers. It seemed as if she was definitely focusing on the pleasurable sensations of her hands and mine on her body and all at once.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped suddenly when I gently and directly stroked her firm little clitoris in clockwise and counter-clockwise circles. Firmly, I squeezed it between my thumb and index fingers in the hope that she might reach her peak and cum for the first time.

‘Ohhh!’ Beryl gasped again and several more times after that, but she only seemed to become even more aroused in the way she was gyrating her hips and lifting her buttocks. Her pussy now leaked freely. I used her own natural oil to massage it back into the slippery folds of her swelling red cunt.

I glanced at her hands, which seemed to be literally punishing the soft wholesome flesh of her full breasts. Every now and then her fingers and thumbs would clench upon her nipples and crush them quite hard, causing herself to gasp, but she did not appear to be in any sort of pain that she didn’t find desirable in the moment.

Every now and then her eyes would snap suddenly open and she would fix her intelligent, but dreamy gaze fairly upon me while I continued massaging her pussy and she continued to crush and punish her breasts. Then, after a few seconds, she would sigh or moan softly, then close her eyes down once again and lift her hips upward against the pressure of my hands.

I could see that her breathing was slowly, but gradually becoming deeper and deeper with her rising arousal. When her eyes snapped open next, I was just, slowly and with great care, inserting the middle finger of my right hand into and inside her slippery vagina. Her eyes widened as I continued doing so while she watched me. Her lips then parted and formed an “O” shape as she breathed in deeply and they remained in that shape while I very gently explored and massaged the inside of her juicing well with my finger.

I was so aroused to have her watching me finger her while I gazed back at her that I thought I had ejaculated myself. The feeling of it happening was very strong, but I wasn’t stopping to check. This was her time, a time I believed was probably long overdue. So, I took my time, being gentle, and feeling her up, down and sideways.

Again, I varied the depth, speed and pressure with which I touched her, unlike her own hands, which seemed to be punishing her breasts and nipples even more harshly than they had been. Her hips gyrated steadily now and her chest rose and fell more quickly with each passing breath. Each time my finger slipped deeply inside her oiling body her lips would again form the shape of a large round “O” before she would relax again and sigh with a gentle, but urgent moan.

‘Have her enjoy each sexual sensation to the very absolute maximum.’ I said suddenly and aloud without thinking.

‘Ohhh, god!’ Beryl suddenly gasped as she arched her spine upward then relaxed, but still tense and moving. I felt as if I was nurturing and relaxing her pretty cunt, while inciting it to riot at the same time, just as I seemed to be doing with my own hard-done-by slug-o-war.

With my palm facing up, and the middle finger well inside her slippery pussy, I moved that finger in a “come here” gesture back towards my palm and felt the spongy area of tissue just under her pubic bone, behind her clitoris, her G-spot.

‘Oh, god!’ Beryl gasped suddenly and urgently. Her eyes snapped open immediately and stared hard and fast, straight at me. Her lips formed an even larger “O” shape and each breath was sucked in, in huge gasps. Her own fingers cruelly punished the soft flesh of her breasts and nipples, such that I winced every now and then at the seeming severity of her own physical ruthlessness toward herself in the moment.

Holding her wide-eyed and staring gaze in my own and breathing hot and heavy myself, I again varied the pressure, speed and pattern of movement of my hands and fingers on and inside her freely juicing folds. My knowing digits, undirected, moved from side to side, back and forth, then in circles, with my middle finger plundering her slippery chasm more and more deeply, faster and faster. Then, without thinking, I slipped in another slippery finger to increase the stimulation from two fingers inside her clenching pussy, instead of just one.

‘Oh! Ohh, god!’ Beryl gasped, snapping her wide eyes open to watch me finger her with two fully embedded slippery fingers. Her lips retained the large “O” shape for several moments before once more relaxing with the closing of her eyes. When she did, her lips seemed to pull or be drawn back over her top teeth in a kind of heated intense and painful snarl. I winced again as I watched her fingers continue butchering her breasts and nipples savagely with the fierceness of their clench.

Although excited, I tried to be as gentle as I could in the heat of both our moments, but I felt I was rapidly losing the battle and doubted I had cum earlier now, because I then felt as if I were ejaculating again. I used the thumb of my right hand to stimulate her clitoris again. Then, without thinking, I inserted my slippery pinkie well inside her ass.

‘’Ugh! God!’ Beryl cried instantly, snapping her eyes open to stare hard at me, but I deepened my finger inside her ass and stared just as hard back at her. Her lips were large and round in the “O” shape as I pressed it up inside her ass even more so. Then, with a groan, which wasn’t soft, she lifted her hips and rolled her eyes back inside her head while I shoved my finger as deeply up insider her tight mature ass as it would fit.

‘Oh, god! Steven!’ She groaned in heated urgency, lifting her hips and buttocks clear of the carpet. ‘Oh, god!’

It was the first time she had said my name. I hadn’t been expecting it and it threw me for a moment, such that all actions on her body on my part momentarily ceased.

‘No!’ She suddenly cried. ‘Ohh, Steven, noo!’ But she did not open her eyes. Instead, she lifted her hips and buttocks more urgently to press against my hands in all areas she could while rolling her hips and thighs from side to side, round and round. I snapped to and aggressively met her physical urgency with the renewed and invigorated actions of my hands on her body and my fingers inside her juicing cunt and well inside her tight, clenching ass.

‘Oh! Oh, god, yes! Oh, god!’ She howled urgently. Vigorously, I shoved my fingers more deeply inside both entrances to her body at once and frigged her violently for several long punching seconds.

‘Oh, god! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, god!’ She howled and crushed her breasts red and scarlet while thrusting her hips fiercely up at my hands. I was cumming again as her eyes flicked open and closed several times then remained open and staring violently at me while my hands and fingers matched the thrashing of her breasts to those inside her cunt and ass.

I knew I was cumming. I felt it, every spurt, but I couldn’t stop my attendance of her. It was as if I was hypnotized into action as well as she. With my fingers and hands on her slippery slit and her shining clitoris and in every orifice of her body, I felt as if I held one of the greatest mysteries and wonders of the universe in my hands.

My left hand then joined hers in deeply massaging her breasts, her abdomen, and her by now, well-polished clitoris. My thumb ran along her shaft in an up down motion, with the rest of my hand resting on and massaging her glistening hairy mound. The dual stimulation of my right and left hands seemed to provide her much pleasure because she suddenly groaned very loudly and stiffened momentarily, then returned to the urgent gyrations of her hips and thighs against the actions of my hands and fingers.

‘Oh, yes! Oh, now! Oh, Steven! Oh! Oh, god!’ She cried over and over, matching the ferocity of my hands and fingers with the urgent yearning thrusting action of her hips and thighs. Her knees were now drawn upward and her feet were the springboard for each of her vigorous upward thrusts.

This was a massage for her pleasure. That thought raced around and around in my mind as I continued to frig her senseless in all holes and on all parts of her body at once, while she handled herself just as fiercely with me the whole time. Then the thought came and went that somebody might see fit and take it upon himself to look after my mum someday if she needed it. Then that thought was gone in the heat of the moment. I felt myself cumming and wondered momentarily how it was possible again in so short a time.

Almost frightening me in the heat of my actions on her body, Beryl suddenly half sat up and stared at me. Her mouth was wide open, her eyes matching suit as she stared hard into the center of my very soul.

‘Oh, Steven!’ She gasped breathless. ‘No! Oh, god! No, you can’t! I can’t! Ohh!’ But I was not to be put off her pleasure now. I jammed my fingers deeply inside her slippery cunt and her tight ass at the same time and pushed her hard down on her back into the carpet. My fingers raked and ravaged the juicy soft tissue behind her pubic bone and called her silently, but vigorously to cum and cum hard while my finger inside her ass raped it from the inside out.

‘Ohhh! Steeevennnn!’ She howled, lifting her hips and buttocks high, but I followed her upward, frigging her over the edge of her long overdue mountain as she went. ‘Ohhh, yessss! Please! Oh, god yes! Please! Nowww! Ohhhhh, god! Please! Now!’

And with that undeniable invitation, I frigged her body’s holes even more violently and suddenly buried my face into her slit. I sucked up her shaft and clitoris as a whole living human being and swallowed the best of its juice, along with her throbbing bud of warm female flesh. Then I took it firmly in my teeth and held it while I sucked and slapped it silly with my whipping tongue.

‘OOHHHHHH! STEVEN! Nooo! OOOOHHHHHH!’ She screamed loud and long while I held her that way, but I did not let her go while she bucked her long overdue passion and lust into the resisting force of my hands, mouth and tongue. I twisted with her hips and swallowed her juice and felt myself cumming all over again. I felt her and held her with my hands and fingers from the inside out as her body seemed to wrack with a rolling set of violent orgasms, one after the other.

Her clitoris shook and trembled and quivered as it lay trapped between my teeth. My lips sucked the life out of it at her very last tumultuous peak, until finally, she arched her wonderful, beautiful mature body high upward into the air and shuddered violently. Then her truly arched spine twanged downward like a bow and a bowstring that had just released the most powerful arrow ever made to let fly to the heart of her lonely universe with a message to all, for all.

“This mum can still feel!” the message delivered into the humid air of her lounge room; “This mum can still love and can still care, no matter how many rivers of years have passed beneath her silver gray locks! And this mum can still fuck, and fuck well, just like the female she has always thought herself to be!’

With my hands on her person and buried inside of her and her own fingers grasping the bruised flesh of her much-abused breasts, she groaned loud and long, then sighed and stiffened once more, but with a rapidly dying vengeance of commitment. Then this wonderful mum like my own collapsed with a sigh and fainted dead away. Her arms and hands fell limp and lifeless onto the carpet beside her body. Her knees fell widely outward as she slipped deeply into a long overdue and exhausted slumber.

Gently, tenderly, and very carefully, I removed my slippery hands and fingers from her body, then sat back gazing down at her in her resplendent and radiant sleeping afterglow. I wondered how much toilet paper or tissues I would need to clean the obvious-felt mess inside my trousers. Slowly, I rose to my feet and stretched then unzipped my fly and felt inside. To my utter surprise, I was dry, leaking a little, but otherwise dry. I had not cum copiously the several times as I thought I had. I had only imagined that I had.

I grinned at the power of my intense imagination and stepped back then sat down on the single chair I had been sitting in previously. I allowed her to sleep and gather her strength while thoughts of my mum and her life came and went. Then I stood up, still gazing down at her mature magnificence.

‘Let Beryl sleep for one hour, exactly,’ I said firmly to her inner mind who had seemed to cooperate utterly throughout. ‘Then have her get up and shower, then go to bed and sleep like a Queen all night long, until she wakes up feeling like a new, exciting and vital woman in the morning.’

Without thinking, I glanced down at her right hand, just in time to see her sleeping right index finger snap quickly up and down, as if answering: “Yes, sir!”

I shook my head and smiled in awe of hypnosis, the subconscious mind, and the nature of human beings when in need. Then, with thoughts of finding a store open at that time of night to buy my mum a bunch of flowers she could wake up to in the morning, I turned and left. Beryl and her warm family house would wake up to the new memories that her inner mind would give her from now on. And somehow, I had a feeling that both of us would do well in our examination tests on Saturday morning.

LG, I thought, as I closed her front door quietly. Life is definitely good.