The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PRACTICE

By Mesmerr

16

Serena didn’t seem surprised to see me. Not saying anything, she stood aside to allow me to enter. I smiled and stepped on in, not really sure why I was there, except on a hunch. That was all-a hunch. She led me through to the lounge. Visions of two women and that lounge immediately came to mind. Than my gaze darted to the spot on the carpet where Serena had been kneeling when I had taken her like an animal. My dick stirred. If it had a voice, I’m sure it would have growled enough for me to have to muzzle it good.

‘I’ll get you a coffee,’ she said quietly, then disappeared into the kitchen. Five minutes later she was back, smiling politely and handing me the hot brew. I took it and smiled, then watched her as she sat down in a single chair opposite me. A contemplative appearance seemed to dominate her face and features. I sipped and then sighed. She stared.

‘Like mother, like son,’ she said.

Now that could be taken two ways, I concluded. I smiled, but said nothing. Somehow, I figured she’d wanted me to come over, whether she knew it or not, even if it was to kill me in private. I waited for her to take the lead and just sat there sipping my coffee and smiling at her whenever she caught my eye, which seemed to be often. It felt to me like she was trying to find the courage to either jump on top of me and end my life or start talking about whatever it was she didn’t really want to talk about. Then she did.

‘You fucked me, Steven!’ She suddenly hissed angrily. ‘You fucked me when I was hypnotized!’

‘Hypnosis is pretty effective, isn’t it?’ Was all I could think of to reply with?

Her eyes glared at me. ‘You could’ve asked!’ She spat.

‘What would you have said if I had?’ I answered.

‘I’d have said, no!’ She snapped. ‘You know why! I’m a... don’t embarrass me! I don’t fuck men! And I don’t let them fuck me! And I don’t like them fucking me, let alone without my permission!’

‘There you go then,’ I said, feeling very out of place and threatened. I’d been caught. It was as simple as that. ‘I’m sorry.’

A few minutes passed by while she worked on her inner strength.

‘Steven,’ she began slowly, drawing out the sound of my name, ‘you really do know, don’t you?’

‘Yes,’ I said, not really sure what I knew, but again, I had a hunch, ‘but I’m cool.’

‘But you fucked me anyway?’

‘What can I tell you?’ I said for want of something to say.

‘You like fucking lesbians to prove something to them, do you?’

She’d said it angrily, although I suspected now she was a little bit more embarrassed than she was angry. She dipped her head, releasing her somewhat serious gaze from mine for a break. It didn’t last long. Then she looked up at me again and this time, her eyes were different, not angry, or, not as much, anyway. She was waiting for an answer.

‘I fucked you,’ I said, ‘because I liked the sight of your naked ass moving up and down.’

There, that was it, I thought-the truth, as best as I could recall my motives at the time. She was quiet for several minutes while I drank my coffee. She just looked at me.

‘You’ve changed something,’ she said quietly then, eyes not grinning, lips not grinning.

‘I know,’ I answered, not knowing at all. Then I added, ‘and?’

‘And,’ she replied immediately, her eyes no longer angry, ‘I... I didn’t think I-I wanted men any more.’

I felt relieved. I let her confidence grow a little from her direct admission verbally that she liked the same sex. She made a good cup of coffee, too. It wasn’t as good as mum’s, but it wasn’t far off it.

‘And?’ I encouraged her a little further.

‘Well, it seems like I might still,’ she said quietly, her eyes deep and milky, as if she were remembering something. I said nothing and just waited for her confidence to grow and glad she wasn’t going to kill me or call the police.

‘Why?’ I asked. She smiled softly and gazed directly at me.

‘Did I have a good time?’ She asked, this time, her eyes were angry again.

‘Absolutely,’ I answered. I remembered that I had a great time. She was probably remembering finding the evidence I’d left behind.

‘Steven,’ she began again, ‘I’ve always had a-a problem with men,’ she said quietly then. ‘Not that I generally don’t like them, I do, but I’ve never been able to accept them as my equals or better. In fact, not wishing to offend you, but I think I’ve always thought of them as things to be used when I needed them.’

‘Just like I used you,’ I said quietly, deciding that offense was the best for of defense.

‘Don’t go there,’ she warned quietly, then lowered her eyes from mine briefly. Then she looked right back up at me.

‘Okay, and I’m not offended,’ I said, then waited a little more, sure there was more to come. There was.

‘Neither am I,’ she came back with, surprising the hell out of me, ‘not really, I guess, and I normally would have been and should have been!’

She was getting angry again.

‘That’s what I mean,’ she said, ‘I’ve been thinking about what you did, I mean, and the way I am, my-er... sexuality, so to speak, ever since the night of the bridge club, and even more so, after finding... ’

She never finished the sentence, just stared at me angrily and said, ‘well, you know.’

I said nothing. What could I say? The evidence was irrefutable.

‘I’ve always wondered if I’ve ever gotten the best out of a man,’ she said then, ‘or if they’ve ever gotten the best out of me,’ she added.

‘What do you mean, “the best?"’ I asked her, glad to be on a different topic.

‘Oh, you know, being all woman, his little woman and all that,’ she replied.

I nodded, wishing she’d get on with it. She did.

‘I’m not a young woman, as you can plainly see,’ she said a little shyly then, ‘and I’ve been a les-I’ve been... the way I am...oh,’ she sighed. Then she looked down and then looked up again and continued, ‘for a long time I’ve been that way, but... but I feel somehow, that... that I still haven’t reached my peak... sexually, I mean. I mean, I haven’t yet given all I’ve got to give, I don’t think.’

‘And you want to?’ I prompted her. ‘Now, after all this time as a... you want to?’

She nodded, embarrassed. I could have bitten my tongue off. ‘I think so. I’ve never done it, I don’t think-given my all, I mean, as a woman, the little woman, sort of. So I wouldn’t really know. But, since-since you’ve hypnotized me, and after the-the other night, now that I know you fucked me, I’ve been... curiously thinking that maybe, I’d like to try it, just sort of... sample it a bit and find out.’

I nodded, waiting, and, was I surprised, and not only because I was still alive or not in jail.

‘Steven,’ she said seriously, ‘can you hypnotize me to temporarily overcome an attitude of... anti-men, or anti them having control over me, I guess, is what I really mean? It’s just that I hate being controlled, especially by men. I think I’ve always had felt like that, right from when I was a teenager. That’s maybe always prevented me from finding out in the past, I think.’

I smiled. ‘Yes,’ I answered then watched her smile coyly. ‘When?’

For the first time, Serena half-grinned, then it was gone and her eyes became hostile.

‘Just for a sample, remember?’ She warned me clearly. ‘But if I want you to stop, you have to bring me back, okay?’

‘It will take what it will take, Serena,’ I told her honestly.

‘Oh,’ she said quietly, defeated by my clear answer.

‘When?’ I repeated quietly.

Now?’

I grinned. ‘Sure,’ I said, watching her eyes grow immediately suspicious about her own idea, as well as me. ‘Let’s get you comfortable.’

She nodded and shifted herself around in the chair, putting her feet flat and sitting with her hands on her knees. Her eyes never left me. I laughed quietly.

‘Relax.’ I said. ‘I’m not going to jump on you.’

I got up from my chair and walked around behind her. Her eyes and head followed me as best they could. I placed my hands on her shoulders. She tensed.

‘Who would know,’ she hissed quietly. ‘You’re a hypnotic fucker.’

‘Relax.’ I repeated, grinning behind her where she could not see my face. Then I began a light massaging of the muscles all around the base of her neck. ‘Just let go and let me relax you a little. I need you to be calm and open to being hypnotized. Okay?’

‘Okay,’ she answered, then, ‘I’m warning you, Steven, don’t-mmmm. That feels wonderful.’

I massaged her neck and upper shoulders for about ten minutes, taking her mind away from the coming hypnosis. Her flesh softened rapidly under the kneading pressure of my fingers.

‘Now that’s the way to be,’ I said, ‘all nice and relaxed now, aren’t you?’

‘Mmm,’ was her reserved reply.

‘Good girl,’ I said, slipping it in when she least expected it, if she even expected it at all.

‘Ohhh,’ she sighed. ‘No! Not yet-ohhh.’

Then she slumped back even further into the chair. I grasped her head lightly between both my hands and gently began to rotate it around in gentle circles and in different directions.

‘Mmmmm,’ she murmured, relaxing more and more. ‘Steven,’ she said. It was her last attempt at a warning. I gently released my light grip on her skull and laid her head down a little to the left against the lounge chair cushion on the backrest. I could have saved myself the trouble. By the time I’d sat down in my own chair, her head had fallen forward toward her chest and to the right.

‘Serena?’ I said quietly, once I’d settled fully into my chair.

‘Yes,’ she answered dreamily.

‘How do you feel?’

‘Fine,’ she sighed.

‘Good girl,’ I said then. She sighed immediately, her head falling just a touch more forward and down with the next sigh and exhalation.

‘Serena,’ I began again, ‘You’re in a medium hypnotic trance right now, but you’ll need to be a lot deeper before I can help you with what you wish. Do you understand?’

‘Yes,’ she replied quietly, ‘but Steven—’

‘Good girl,’ I reinforced, not letting her warn me again. She sighed immediately again and I smiled. As I looked at her, I believed she would only become even more uncomfortable than she already appeared, so I decided to do something about it.

‘Lie down comfortably on the lounge, Serena,’ I told her. ‘That way, you’ll be happy with the way you feel while you’re going much, much deeper into the hypnotic trance. And you know now that you have to reach that depth before I can help you. Isn’t that true?’

‘Yes,’ she answered, then rolled herself onto the lounge, shifted her backside a little and then stretched out her feet and sighed. ‘But Steven—’

‘Good girl,’ I cut her off and rewarded her instead. Then listened to her sigh again. ‘That’s better, isn’t it?’

‘Mmmm,’ she smiled and then sighed. Then, ‘Steven,’ she said quietly. It was the best attempt at a warning she had left in her now.

‘That’s fine,’ I said, ignoring her, ‘and now you’re going to go into that much deeper hypnotic trance with each breath you take. Each relaxing breath takes you deeper and you already know that that’s where you need to be, so I can help you.’

‘Mmmm,’ she sighed.

‘And,’ I went on quickly, not giving her a chance to think too much, ‘so I know how deeply you’re achieving that trance, you’re going to feel more and more uncomfortable with the clothes you’re wearing.’

‘Steven,’ she began to warn me again, but I cut her off.

‘So, each time you feel that way,’‘ I told her, ‘and, so I know your trance work is successful, you’re going to find that you want to remove one article of clothing each time you feel uncomfortable. Do you understand?’

‘Steven,’ she answered clearly, but very quietly. ‘Don’t—’

‘Good girl,’ I cut her off and rewarded her again at the same time, then watched her smile softly and sigh. Immediately, she slowly sat up began to remove her shirt. Within moments, it was gone. Then she lay back down on the lounge in her bra, sighing deeply as she settled.

‘Stev-ohhh,’ she sighed, losing the battle of warning me all by herself.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her again, then listened to her sigh again. Then, after a few more minutes had passed, she sat up slowly and off came the bra. Then she settled back down topless and sighed once more while I ogled her very handsome breasts. Her nipples were already erect. I was only half so, but was optimistic. I waited then for her to proceed with the undressing suggestion at her own deepening pace.

‘Steven,’ she breathed long and soft, but it didn’t sound like a warning, more like a soft gentle pleading.

A full five minutes went by then and nothing further happened. I was beginning to think she’d fallen asleep. Then suddenly, her hand moved and she lifted her hips to thumb her dark slacks down over her hips and buttocks, and then off and away from her legs altogether. Then she lay back down on the lounge clad only in her bright red brief underwear. I was now as hard as each stiff-looking little nipple in the center of her breasts.

‘Steven,’ she breathed quite clearly, and, quite clearly, I knew it was a warning, however softly it might have been delivered.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her, ignoring her gentle protest gain. Then I heard her sigh. She seemed to relax even further down into the big triple-seat lounge. Patiently, I waited some more and then another full five minutes. Her feet had now turned outward, as they lay relaxed with the rest of her.

My eyes remained alternating between her large flattened breasts and the deep sensual red “V” between her legs. I was as hard as could get right then, I figured. Then slowly, her hands moved again and thumbed her red briefs down and off as she lifted her hips and buttocks to achieve that. Now, I really was hard. I picked up my original thought train with my heartbeat and decided to move on before I got up and ravished her where she lay.

‘Steven, no,’ she breathed suddenly, tiredly, as if her mind were still fighting her greatest fear of being taken advantage of again.

‘Serena?’ I said, firmly interjecting.

‘Yes,’ she said very softly.

‘You can speak clearly now,’ I told her firmly, ‘but remain at all times in the very deep hypnotic state you are in.’

‘Yes, ’ she said clearly.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her with, then watched her sigh. But she didn’t smile. Then she surprised the hell out of me by repeating the phrase herself.

‘Good... girl,’ she said in two slow breaths, each one ending in a deep sigh as she relaxed even more deeply into trance. I smiled, pleased. That was a first. My mind tried to think quickly then as to how I was going to solve her problem. I decided to wing it when I felt the very basics of a headache coming on.

‘Serena?’ I said firmly.

‘Yes, ’ she answered clearly again.

‘What do you think the mission might be for a male in a relationship with a female?’

Silence was the loud reply for almost three full minutes.

‘I’m not really sure, I don’t think, or I wouldn’t have the problem I have.’

Fair enough, I thought. Now what? ‘The mission of the male,’ I said, ‘might be to release the female from the attitudes she’s learned that are not in her own best interests,’ I said, pleased with that sort of a beginning. ‘I want you to consider that for a moment and let me know when you have.’ ‘Yes, Steven,’ she answered quietly. I waited. After about two minutes, she spoke. ‘Yes,’ Serena said quietly. ‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her with, then listened to her sigh and saw the first soft smile on her face. ‘And what conclusions have you drawn?’ I asked. Another two minutes or so went slowly by before she spoke again. ‘I must have those attitudes,’ she said quietly. ‘And you’d like me to get rid of them or modify them with hypnosis?’ I confirmed. ‘Yes,’ she said, ‘I think so.’ I grinned. ‘If I do that, Serena,’ I said then, ‘in doing so, I’ll be freeing the naturally submissive female in your personality to a higher status of control than you normally would think,’ I told her. ‘Meaning?’ She said immediately. I smiled. ‘It means that your feminine feelings will be more important to you than your thoughts,’ I told her. ‘Oh,’ was all she said. ‘How do you feel about that?’ I asked then. Serena was silent for about a minute. Then she spoke. ‘Okay, I think,’ she said quietly. ‘Good girl,’ I said. Then watched her smile and listened to her sigh softly. ‘What do you think motivates a man to be a male?’ I asked her then. Again, she was silent for over a minute before answering. ‘Gets it for free,’ Serena answered finally. My eyebrows climbed slightly. ‘Do you really believe that, Serena?’ I asked. ‘I always have,’ she responded quietly. ‘Does that necessarily make it true,’ I posed to her, ‘just because you’ve always believed it so?’ ‘Maybe not,’ she said straight away. ‘Perhaps,’ I said, ‘his own natural need to be needed simply inspires him to seek you out as the other half of his natural human nature?’ I posed to her then. She was quiet for over a minute. Then she spoke. ‘Perhaps,’ was all she said. I sighed, starting to think that the job was going to be more difficult than I’d thought. ‘Please consider that,’ I told her, ‘and tell me when you’ve done so.’ ‘Yes,’ she said. I waited. ‘And?’ I asked, growing impatient. ‘Maybe,’ she said. ‘I don’t think I’d know.’ ‘Aren’t you curious whether it is or not?’ I asked her. ‘Yes,’ she answered immediately. ‘Good girl,’ I breathed. She smiled, then, she sighed softly. ‘A woman who is curious about her submissive side, Serena,’ I said, ‘sincerely desires to live her life as naturally and as happily as possible, but, as a female first. Does that make sense?’

‘Yes,’ she said quietly.

‘She needs to complete her natural submissive balance in sharing it with her opposite gender half, a dominant male.’ I then posed to her. ‘Would that also seem like a good idea to you?’

‘Yes, it does,’ she replied quietly, after a few moments had passed.

‘Then please consider that and let me know when you have,’ I told her.

‘And?’ I asked, prompting her with my impatience.

‘Sounds like a good idea,’ she said.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her, then watched her sigh. Then I had an idea. Why not capitalize on the trance party we’d just had? I grinned, feeling all of my masterful ideas come flooding back to me, including the image of rear-ending her on the carpet while she knelt on all fours.

‘Serena,’ I began, controlling my growing excitement, ‘let your mind go back to all of the images and concepts you thought so excitedly about when you were getting ready for the Gor trance party.’

‘Okay,’ she said, but with a slightly different note in her vocal tone. ‘But Steven, don’t—’

‘And while you’re doing that,’ I continued, cutting her off, ‘consider that possibly because of that reading and thinking you did about the world of Gor, that you may have observed or experienced unusual, but not unfamiliar thoughts or sensations. Maybe you also had questions that you didn’t have any answers for.’

‘Yes,’ she said after a minute or so. ‘But don’t—’

‘Sometimes,’ I began again, cutting her off deliberately, ‘a woman’s natural submissiveness can seem complicated at first, especially if she’s never allowed herself to really feel that side of herself. Does this apply to you, do you think?’

A few moments silence, then, ‘I think so,’ Serena said quietly. Then, ‘Maybe.’ But it wasn’t a question.

‘This hypnosis session, Serena,’ I said then, ‘will help you to discover your submissiveness and the similarity it has with the whole concept of Gor slavery,’ I told her, knowing now exactly where I intended to go with the idea.

‘Maybe,’ she breathed quietly, without being asked to respond.

‘And because you’ve obviously found something about the experience the other night that has somehow struck deeply within your feminine soul,’ I told her, ‘I think you’ll find that what’s happening now with you is that you’re trying to seek out that submissive female side of you. Maybe you even crave it, in spite of your fears and concerns about your past. What do you think of that?’

Silence reigned supreme for almost a full five minutes before she finally answered quietly.

‘Possibly.

It was all she said, but I took great hope from that, at least.

‘Natural female submissiveness, like Gor slavery,’ I told her in my fantasy, ‘is incredibly liberating, sensual and exciting in the beginning to a seriously curious woman like you.’ It sounded good, anyway. ‘And, those feelings will stay exactly that way as you begin to understand yourself while you’re learning to please the male or males who inspire any deep emotions within your female. What do you feel about that?’

A long silence, then, ‘Yes,’ she said, but I wasn’t sure whether or not she was agreeing or simply acknowledging that she’d heard me. I pressed on undaunted.

‘Experiencing being a submissive female, Serena, will teach you a lot about yourself that you maybe didn’t know before.’ I told her, getting wound up in my own fantasy now as it unfolded before my middle eye. My middle leg was also very enthusiastic now, too, I noticed. ‘And listening to me during this hypnosis session will also benefit. But the lessons that need to go deeply into your mind and stay there will be the ones you learn yourself whilst actually experiencing the needy submissive side of you, if you really are sincere in your curiosity about becoming submissive. Are you, really?’

Crunch time, I grinned, putting it all back on her. Almost three full minutes past while I concentrated intently on one single long back pubic hair.

‘Yes,’ she said quietly when I was least expecting it, ‘I am.’

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her. Her smile was as soft as her sigh. My dick appreciated the combination of both and jerked menacingly, wanting to be taken out for exercise.

‘Then, in a moment,’ I began winding up for the post hypnotic suggestions, now that I’d laid the foundation, ‘when I count to three and snap my fingers, you’ll remember everything we’ve spoken about and that you’ve seriously considered. Won’t you?’

‘Yes,’ she breathed quietly.

‘And from that very moment, Serena,’ I told her, ‘your body will always follow the necessary submissive suggestions I tell it to, and, without complaint. Won’t it?’

I didn’t think she was ever going to answer, but I knew she hadn’t fallen asleep. I looked at my watch, impatient to move on, but I wasn’t going to rush this bit-her unconscious agreement to her own submission.

‘Yes,’ she said, finally. I sighed, relieved. Then I smiled.

‘But your mind, however,’ I said then, ‘might not necessarily agree or approve of the necessary submissive suggestions. Nevertheless, it and you must agree right now if you want to get the best out of yourself in the future. Do you understand that?’

I grinned-a double bind. She would hopefully agree to that which she did not know she was agreeing to, but her subconscious mind would. Another full five minutes passed while I contented myself with her visual pleasing of me.

‘Yes,’ she said quietly. I grinned. I’d won.

‘And you can go along with your body whether you like it or not,’‘ I told her then, ‘in order for you to learn what you need to know to be submissive. That’s why you wanted my help with hypnosis, isn’t it?

‘Yes,’ she said quietly, as if she was deep in thought about something. I grinned, wondering what.

‘Good girl,’ I said. ‘Then you agree, for your own sake and the sake of your future happiness as a female submissive?’

I waited for almost three and a half minutes before she finally answered, but I’d entertained myself watching her thick little nipples and her soft large breasts as they lay flattened on her chest, gently rising up and down with each slow breath.

‘Yes, Steven,’ she finally answered, ‘but make me do anything too bad.’

I smiled. She still had some fight left in her, at least consciously, anyway.

‘I’ll do whatever it takes to make you happy as a female, Serena,’ I said firmly, ‘or I’ll leave right now. It’s your choice. What’s it going to be?’

She answered after only a few seconds, although, I suspect, with seriously grave conscious reservations about the whole idea now. I wondered what reservations, if any, her subconscious kind had?

‘Okay,’ she almost whispered.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her with, then quickly counted to three and snapped my fingers loudly. Serena sighed and smiled then blinked, all at the same time. Then she opened her eyes. For a few moments, she looked directly up at her ceiling, just lying there and breathing quietly. Then she let her gaze fall down to her chest. When she did, her eyes widened instantly and her lungs drew a huge breath.