The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PRACTICE

By Mesmerr

17

‘Steven!’ She shrieked. ‘Oh!’

She gasped deeply, staring down at her naked breasts and loins. ‘No!’ She seemed absolutely shocked at her state of dress or undress, as the case happened to be right then. I grinned and waited to see if her conscious mind would win the day or her subconscious would come out on top.

‘Steven!’

Immediately, she sat bolt upright and quickly swung her legs over the side of the lounge. She was about to reach for her clothes when I spoke.

‘You can remain naked, Serena,’ I told her, ‘if that’s alright with you.’

‘Alright?’ She gasped, her eyes glaring at me, her hands covering her breasts. Her knees were pressed tightly together. ‘Are you kidding? All right? Christ, Steven! I told you not to do this! Don’t you think you’re taking one too many liberties here, Steven?’

‘No,’ I told her, meeting her blistering gaze head-on, ‘I don’t. Now sit back into the lounge, take your hands away from your breasts so I can see them, and while you’re at it, open your knees as wide as you can.’

‘Oh! Steven! No!’ She gasped, shocked to the core, but her arms and knees responded hesitantly to my suggestions as she leaned back into the lounge. Her face blossomed into a deep scarlet as she blushed from head to toe.

‘Do as you’re told, Serena,’ I said firmly, holding her hostile gaze in mine.

‘No! Don’t do this!’ She shouted angrily. ‘You can’t! Stop it!’

I could see her eyes and mind struggling to make her knees close. She didn’t seem too worried about her breasts in the process, however. They both hung beautifully on her chest. My cock was rabid and felt as if it was frothing at the mouth, but I put up with it for the time being. Its day would surely come-of that I had no doubts.

‘You wanted to learn what it’s like to be a submissive,’ I told her smiling.

‘I’ve changed my mind!’ She snapped. ‘Now stop this! I mean it! I don’t want to tell your mother, but I will, Steven! I will!’

‘Shut up, Serena,’ I said firmly, but quietly, ‘or I’ll gag you.’

‘What? Gag me?’ She shrieked in horror. ‘You’re going to get-argh! Oh! Aargh!’

She coughed a few times and grabbed her throat. My dick jerked at the same fast rate that her eyebrows shot up to the top of her forehead, but she didn’t say one more word right then, at least, not verbally, anyway. But if her eyes could talk, well, I guess she was saying plenty right then.

‘You’re very pleasing to look at without clothes on,’ I said, deliberately dropping my gaze from her flaring eyes to her breasts and then down between her wide-open knees.

‘Ugh!’ She grunted in forced silent protest, but she didn’t say a single word while I took in the absolute depths of her beautiful wide dark velvet spread. Then I raised my gaze slowly back up and over her breasts to her face and, finally to her eyes. They looked livid. I smiled at her, but she didn’t smile back.

‘Being a submissive, Serena,’ I told her, again inventing it as I went, ‘is to be what you really to a man and to be found pleasing in being just that way and no other. You haven’t been submissive in the past nature, so you should have the courage to find out, or at least be curious enough to experiment. Do you agree?’

‘Ugh!’ She answered, her eyes glaring. ‘Steven! No! Arrgh!’

‘Shut up, Serena,’ I repeated quietly, while she coughed again and rubbed her throat. I wondered how she managed to be able to say my name against the hypnotic suggestion of quietude and decided that that was just how angry she was.

‘Ugh!’ She grunted, hostility written on every square inch of her attractive face. I grinned gently and went on. ‘Arrggh!

‘You have to know what it means to be submissive, Serena.’ I told her. ‘I know you’ve read the books of Gor and know a little. You should know also that the books are not that far from the truth. After a little experience as a submissive, you can be honest with yourself in what you’ve discovered, that you really like being submissive to a man.’

‘No! Argh! Ugh! Steven!’ She grunted and gagged, protesting stronger than the hypnotic suggestion not to. I was impressed.

‘Shut up, Serena,’ I said firmly, staring her right in the eyes.

‘Argh! Ugh!’ No! Argghh! Ugh!’ She grunted and gagged like a feral animal. The only thing she wasn’t doing was frothing at the mouth, but my dick was doing that, anyway, so she didn’t have to. I grinned at her.

‘And when you do that, Serena,’ I went on, ‘you’ll be happy as a female. And if you’re sincere then you really will feel natural as a female who is totally submissive and subservient to a man.’

‘No! Argh! Ugh! She gagged and protested, then amazingly, ‘Ugh! With you?’ She managed to get out. I was definitely impressed with her conscious mind’s strength and wondered, if, in fact, her subconscious would win in the end.

‘Yes,’ I said, undeterred, ‘with me. Who better? How do you feel about me training you to be a hot bitch in heat for a man?’

Her eyes flew wide open and she glared at me. I dropped my eyes to her splayed crotch and heard immediate her response.

‘Argh! Ugh! No! Ugh!’ She grunted, livid. Her face was as red as a beet root.

‘Shut up, Serena,’ I said firmly, then added, ‘and to give me something pleasing to think about while I’m helping you, I want you to reach down with your right hand and begin to masturbate. And,’ I added, ‘for no other reason than it pleases me as a man to have you do just that, but you’ll never quite reach your orgasm until I tell you. Now, you can begin.’

‘Ugh! Arghhh! NO! Argh! Argh! Ugh! Steven! Arghh!’

Serena protested vehemently for several minutes while we stared at one another. The muscles in her neck and throat strained to talk, or most probably, to scream, but she couldn’t, such was the power of an already agreed upon and accepted hypnotic suggestion. She could think all she liked, but she simply couldn’t say, or, not without a hell of a lot of difficulty, at any rate, as she was finding out the hard way. I watched her eyes and grinned, then I floored her mind during her most violent protests at what her right hand was now on its way down between her open thighs to do. And, she knew I knew.

‘Good girl,’ I grinned soothingly.

It was quite a sight. Serena’s eyes blazed while she gagged through her lips, until finally, she sighed, but I doubted whether she was defeated. I almost burst out laughing. Talk about a conflict of interests-she had it all at that moment, and so did I. My cock actually hurt as I watched her slender fingers running lazily over her bushy black mound.

‘Serena,’ I said quietly, but firmly, ‘as your master for the moment, I’ll teach you to be feminine and to be female in the way a man wants you to be, and I’d know, because I’m a man. So, it will be a whole new learning curve for you, won’t it?’

‘Argh!’ She got out, but that was all. Her hands continued to busy themselves lazily as her fingers ran through her velvet bush between her legs.

‘I’m sure you’ll find it as interesting as you’ve probably already fantasized it might be.’ I told her then, without looking up into her blazing gaze. ‘The rest will come naturally. That special submissive female part of you is already inside and just waiting for me to set it free.’

‘Argh! Ugh!’ She struggled to say for a few violent seconds in her mind, or something similar as her hand began to idly, but seriously play between her open legs.

‘No! Steven!’ She impressed me again and got out somehow, but her hand continued gently pulling and probing the dark forest between her legs. I cracked a fat doubling in size and thickness just watching.

‘Shut up, Serena,’ I repeated her hypnotic gag firmly, and, in fact, it was hard to keep looking up at her eyes, but I did, and, as I did, I decided the view was better watching her hand still seriously playing with her bushy pussy between her legs now. Her gaze was just too hostile for my mood and my ability to hold on to my horn.

‘Now, I’m going to watch you masturbate until you cum looking me right in the eye,’ I told her to her utter dismay, judging from the astounded look on her face. She looked as if she was about to internally hemorrhage.

‘Argh! Argh! She gagged in protest, but her subconscious mind seemed to be winning, for the moment, at least.

‘I’ll teach you that natural female submissiveness slavery is about celebrating the femininity in you.’ I told her then. ‘It’s about strong females and even stronger feeling males, not weak-thinking men.

‘Argh! Argh!’ She repeated her earlier gagged curse of me.

‘And it’s about a passion for a natural submissive female life with a male,’ I said then, ‘something that’s been missing from your life for a long time. Isn’t that really the case with you, Serena?’

Tears of anger, humiliation, hurt and distress rolled down her face on both cheeks at once. I wasn’t sure whether she was finally blowing her top at not being able to voice her protests or the fact that what I had said to her had hit some deep psychological mark. At any rate, while she seriously began to slide her fingers up and down over her crease, her eyes lost a little of their fire, not much, but a little. She still glared at me through tear-filled eyes, but I felt that since she’d asked me for all this to begin, I now had to be cruel to be kind in order to give her what she wanted. I felt positively evil right then, which was against my basic nature, but it sure felt good, and, it was for a worthy cause, her happiness.

‘Serena,’ I said gently, ‘I’m teaching you right now that you should be female enough to take responsibility for your own happiness as just that, a female. And to take responsibility for freeing yourself from the expectations you’ve had of yourself in the past, where you’ve only allowed yourself to be attracted to women, for whatever reason. It’s time you discovered that it’s more natural and easier for you to be true to your inherent female nature and accept males in their rightful place over you and your body.’

‘Oh!’ She gasped, staring directly at me. ‘Argh!’

Her fingers then began to slide deeply between her wide-open thighs. I know because I was watching almost spellbound. Then,

‘Ugh! Arghh!’ She grunted again, voicing her protest at my forcing her to masturbate while I sat watching her as she did so.

She closed her eyes then and I thought she was finally giving up. Her lips parted and she leaned her head right back against the top of the lounge, breathing deeply. But her hand still busied itself gently between her thighs, each sliding action becoming deeper between her legs, while her left hand now circled the top of her bushy dark slit.

I decided then to take her mind off her own troubles and give her something else to think about. I stood up while she was lying head back against the lounge. Stripping myself naked from the waist down, my cock sprung free with gratitude and pointed directly at Serena’s breasts. Then I sat back down again with my own knees spread wide. My dick jutted directly up and flexed of its own accord, which was sure to give her an eyeful when she lowered her head again and opened her eyes. It did.

‘Oh!’ She gasped, staring at me wide-eyed down there for several long seconds while I deliberately flexed her a warm and hardy greeting with my steel dick. ‘Arghhh! Oh!’

Her jaw dropped open and she breathed deeply as she stared. Her hands then seemed to busy themselves a little more seriously between her legs. Then finally, she lifted her gaze to my eyes. Her eyes were still hostile to me, but mixed right in there with all that anger and sheer bloody murder I could see a growing lust of her own. And now there was an added attraction of a rock-hard cock she might have that was dancing very proudly for her, only a couple of feet away. Her gaze dropped once more to my loins and I flexed as hard as I could, letting it thump against my tummy.

“Whop!” was the sound it made. I grinned. Her eyes widened even further.

‘Oh!’ She gasped as I did so. ‘Oh! Argh! Oh!’

But she remained staring right there, however, between my legs, while her hands and fingers now played musical scales between her legs and seemed to take on an urgent quickening. She was breathing more rapidly through her mouth now. Her tongue darted out occasionally and licked her lips. God, it was a horny sight to see all round. I firmly grabbed my cock in my right fist and squeezed as if I was choking it in front of her very eyes.

‘Argh!’ She gasped. ‘Oh, god!’

Her eyes were as wide and as round as two big plates. I stared spellbound, gripping my dick while her fingers urgently sought to take her to the top of the mountain she was now straining so hard to reach. Then I let go of my dick and flexed it, hard.

“Whop!”

‘OHH!’ She gasped, mesmerized.

It was easy. My cock felt like a fucking steel bar, I was so turned on by watching her masturbate so seriously. Then I grabbed my cock firmly again and slowly began to stroke it up and down, knowing I was surely losing any previous innocence I might have had or that mum or Serena had ever thought I’d had.

‘Oh!’ She gasped loudly, then deepened the touch and intensity of her self-pleasuring. ‘Oh! Argh! Steven! Please!’

I was impressed. She’d managed to overcome the hypnotic gag once again.

‘You, Serena,’ I said, stroking my long hard dick slowly and definitely controlling myself to not speed up and keep pace with her, ‘are an unhappy woman. You’re on the verge of finally coming out right this moment as a submissive needy female. You need to understand that your submissiveness and slavery is much deeper than the imaginary places you’ve ever created in your fantasies and unhappy mind.’

‘Arghh! Steven!’ She gasped and gagged, pleading. ‘Argh! Please! Argh! Oh, please!’

Without realizing it, my hand now gripped my cock more tightly and the speed at which I stroked had increased as well. Deliberately, I slowed down, then stared briefly into Serena’s eyes as she stared right into my groin while we mutually masturbated, but at differing gear ratios. My eyes were glued to her cunt, thrusting into her hand and shining fingers while her other hand rubbed furiously round and round over the top of her dark bushy mound.

‘Your fears and concerns don’t care whether your female heart feels submissive or slave,’ I told her with a shaky breath and stroked some more. ‘From now on, you only want to be found pleasing to the eye in look and manner for all men. Don’t you?’

‘Argh! Ugh! Serena strained intensely. ‘Oh! Arghh! Steven! Please!’

Impressed again with her ability to overcome the hypnotic gag I’d placed in her mind. I got up and stepped over to her then up onto the lounge, straddling her hips with my feet. I put my left hand out and leaned forward to prevent myself falling by bracing myself on the high back of the lounge. Then I pointed my cock downward at her like a missile and dipped my hips until I was stroking my dick right in front of her scarlet face.

‘Argh! Oh!’ She shrieked, gagged. ‘Argh! No! Oh!’

But her lips opened anyway, like the petals of a flower, only a few inches away. Her eyes, then slightly crossed as I leaned down closer and brushed my cock across her bottom lip. Then I backed away a little and continued stroking.

‘Oh! She gasped. ‘Argh! Ohh, no!’

But her lips opened again and then closed, pursing like a goldfish needing desperately to be fed. I decided then to feed my pet, as well as she.

‘Only by taking a male in your mouth and swallowing every drop,’ I told her, ‘or having him fill your tight little pussy to capacity will you now ever be able to cum, Serena.

‘Oh! Argh!’ She grunted and gasped, but this time, she nodded vigorously as she stared up at me in a very pitiful shape. Tears filled her eyes in her current distress. She was rubbing herself like crazy, but getting nowhere. I dipped my hips and her lips opened instantly. Then happily for us both, I proceeded to feed the female her meat and she swallowed my long living dick whole on the very first take and then sucked the living life out of me. My balls tightened and ached, threatening and contracting immediately.

‘Oh, god!’ I groaned, nearly buckling at the knees while she seriously continued to suck me senseless as I stood over her. ‘Oh! Oh, god, yes! Oh!

Then suddenly, she groaned and wailed long and loud, but with my dick fully buried inside her warm tight throat. And then I came while she sucked, and, it was absolutely fucking beautiful. I don’t think it even touched the sides of her throat as it went down. She was sucking me right down to my pubic hairs again and again and almost into oblivion. I suddenly had to place both hands on the lounge above her head to stop from falling right into her face and spearing her through the back of the neck.

And there I stood, standing on the lounge above her face like a hunter caught in a bear trap with his dick being sucked and drained dry of every drop of semen in my body, until I honestly couldn’t stand up any more. My legs felt like jelly. Suddenly, I collapsed downward and sat on her lap, my balls nestling into the warm skin of her belly.

‘Ohhh!’ She gasped and groaned as I leaned my head forward against her right shoulder.

Her arms immediately flew around me and hugged me crazily. She lifted my head back off her shoulder and kissed my mouth hungrily, moaning and gasping deeply while she sobbed and held me to her chest and lips. I felt fucked, but I knew she’d undergone some sort of psychological change that was sure to be good for any male sniffing around her in the future that was making it obvious he was doing so. And, if it was going to be good for a male, it was sure to be good for her, I figured. I thought then that I’d undergone some sort of change, too. I was no longer innocent when it came to using hypnosis to get what I wanted, even if was while helping another.

After several panting minutes while she hugged and kissed me then slowly settled, I got up off her lap and backed off the lounge. Her eyes never left my groin the entire time. Then I turned around and got dressed again. When I turned back, she’d stretched out fully on the long lounge, but had rolled over onto her belly to face away from me. I stepped back over to stand and gaze down at her naked white buttocks. They were nice.

‘When I welcome you back to your life and times, Serena,’ I said firmly, ‘you will fall into a deep and refreshing sleep. When you awake, you will have absolutely no memory of anything distressing or, in fact, of these events. But you will feel very differently about your sexuality in the future. You will not remember I have been here and you’ll strive to be found pleasing by all men, no matter their age, race, religion or color. And when the female of you senses that they want you, you’ll offer yourself to them in a very feminine way, and then serve them as a completely submissive female, whether you want to or not. You only wish to please men in any way now. And, when you’re done, you’ll feel really good about yourself, even if you don’t know why, and you’ll put it down to finally becoming the female you always knew you could be.’

She hadn’t moved and did not respond in any way.

‘Welcome back to your life and times, Serena,’ I said, then added as an afterthought of well-wishes: ‘Good hunting.’

Then I turned and left the house of my mother’s best friend, concluding that life with hypnosis wasn’t just G, it was perfect. Serena had wanted a sample and she’d gotten it, right into her belly, and, by the most direct route. At the same time, I’d sampled her, too, again, in the process. Yes, as far as finding my dream girl in the future, somewhere, sometime, my L, especially now that I had hypnosis as a lifelong friend, was definitely fucking G indeed.

The End