The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PRACTICE

By Mesmerr

14

The women in the chairs did not have time to react to my masterful presence, but I believed they had been just about to. I watched spellbound while those women who had been standing or sitting around the room, and, who were supposed to have been only watching the whole show and not participating while in hypnosis, including my mum, suddenly all moved. And when they did, they moved quickly, heading forward from around the lounge room. These were the women, including my mum, who had originally chosen to be “Free” women on the land of Gor when Serena had given them the choice in telling them about the “Tupperware Trance Party.”

They stopped in front of and behind the row of obviously nervous women sitting apprehensively and uncertain-looking in the chairs before me. These women on the chairs were the ones that Serena had told originally would play the roles of the captured Earth women on the night of the party. These had been the only roles left after Serena’s closest friends had taken all of the “Free” woman roles. Serena had wanted to basically have an even mix of “Free women” and “Earth women.” Now, one group stood gazing sternly, yet curiously down at the other, while those on the chairs sat and shifted on their buttocks nervously, staring wide-eyed back up at the others; a mixture of fear, uncertainty and awe on their faces. So far, though, no one had seemed noticed me and strangely enough, I felt a little bit left out of the world I had just so carefully and imaginatively created. It was time to do something about that, I decided, then raised my hands in a grand manner before them all.

‘This is the world of Gor!’ I said, trying to imagine what I should sound like. I held that position until they were all looking my way, but that had already happened, the instant I’d spoken. Then I pointed slowly at those women in the chairs by lowering my right arm until it was aiming at them like a gun. All eyes were now absolutely glued to me. No one blinked. I could almost feel their heartbeats racing with mine. My pulse raced. Truly, I was pumped.

‘This is your new home!’ I said firmly. ‘You have been captured and brought to this world from Earth to serve your natural masters, men, with your own natural female nature!’

I watched all heads quickly turn left and right and then back at me, all eyes rapidly darting to and fro, back and forth, then again, finally back to me as I drew my next breath.

‘You are no longer unhappy businesswomen of Earth!’ I said firmly. ‘You are now, or soon will be, slave-women on the world of Gor-your new home!’

As if in sympathy with one another, they all gasped deeply, eyes as wide as saucers, mouths having now dropped and with a look on their faces like that of a stunned mullet. Two of them had tears in their eyes and all of them had looks of sheer terror or absolute uncertainty on their faces.

‘Here in your New World, all men are your masters!’ I boomed, then swept my right hand magnanimously and pointed back to my chest. ‘While those women you now see standing in front of you and behind you are “Free” women, something which you are not and will never be But, they can be made slave-women as you are if it suits their master!’

I was amazed at the incredible effect that the whole thing was having on the women in the chairs as I gazed sternly from face to face. Tears were now running slowly down the cheeks of three out of the five women on the chairs. The remaining two women just sat in their chairs with their mouths hanging open, staring wide-eyed up at me, as if not being able to quite come to grips what was happening to them overall, let alone me standing in front of them wearing a Roman toga. They kept shaking their heads and half-smiling, very uncertainly.

‘For the time being,’ I boomed majestically, these “Free” women are your superiors, as well as your Warrior Queens! They are charged with training you well in the ways of Gor slave-women, as they, themselves, believe them to be! They know that if they fail in their earnest efforts and their duty in training you, they will quickly be made slave-women like you! With nothing, but a simple wave of my hand to the other “Free” women around them they will be set upon like dogs and made slaves in a single heartbeat!’

That should take care of the lot of them and keep everybody in line, I thought wisely, my mind racing to see if I’d forgotten anything or anybody. I wanted to lay the scenario I’d planned, but I hadn’t originally figured on the “Free” women being accidentally hypnotized as well. Now I’d taken care of that aspect, I hoped.

Four of the five women sitting on the chairs had now glued their eyes on some of the “Free” women who now stood as Warrior Queens over them. The chaired women’s gaze’ darted from one to the other and then quickly on to the next, and then behind them as well. The last woman who had been the one that hadn’t smiled from the start, still gazed open-mouthed and directly at me, terror and anger both written on her face, but especially in her eyes. I held her gaze then focussed upon it, hardening my own sternly. She looked to be in her mid-forties and had short black hair. She wore a dark blue business suit coat and a lighter shade of knee length skirt. Her knees were now pressed tightly together. Her hands rested on her knees, but her fists were clenched.

‘Your “Free” women Warrior Queens will dress you now in the garments of your slave-women status!’ I said loudly, staring right at the woman who had never smiled or taken her eyes away from my face. ‘You will show them what other clothes you have brought with you from Earth! Then your training in natural female slavery and the ways of Gor will begin in this room and in earnest! When I welcome you back to your life and times,’ I said, ‘your mindset will return to as it was when you first arrived at the party tonight. But until then, no effort shall now be spared, but all “Free” women and slave-women shall remain silent throughout, save for all natural sounds, which will not be kept silent!’ I boomed then, sweeping my arm grandly around at all of the “Free” women. ‘Unless I command all those who speak or those that fail in their duty to a life of slavery right beside you! Take them and dress them as to their status on the world of Gor!’ I boomed loudly again, completely in charact er now, living it, breathing it, and certainly feeling it. Then I added to finish, ‘As “slave” women!’

My heart raced. My skin sweated lightly while my cock just lay in wait, like a predator and more than half-hard. I was on the power trip of my life and would never have imagined it to be possible, but it was. All the “Free” women, including Serena and mum, immediately moved close to the chaired women. One ended up with two Warrior Queens because of Serena and mum. I couldn’t believe what happened next. The “Free:” women grabbed the chaired women and roughly yanked and pulled them up from their chairs to stand before them. Then they gestured angrily with their hands and eyes, until they got the message across for the slave-women to get the garments they’d brought from wherever they had them. Some quickly grabbed their purse and handed it to their Warrior Queens, while some pointed elsewhere and were quickly marched off to get them. They were marched back just as quickly and returned within a few minutes, to once again be stood upright while the Warrior Queens one and all went ab out upending and emptying all purses and hand bags and carry bags out onto the floor. Within a minute, the carpet began to look like a kid’s junk room.

I noticed that the “Free” women Warrior Queens were really taking their role or their job seriously, as per my instructions. Upon returning from elsewhere in the house, I noticed also that some of the Warrior Queens had been quite rough as they’d marched their charges quickly along in front of them. One of the Warrior Queens, a tall woman of no slight build, actually shoved her charge quite hard to hurry her up, resulting in the poor woman ending up flat on her face on the carpet at my feet. Then her Warrior Queen hauled her roughly back up and smiled at me, then jerked the woman around to face her and marched her off to move closer to the others. If I hadn’t been in the courageous role of the “Master” of the lot of them, I would have run a fucking mile from that one. But to me, the surprise actress of them all was mum. She seemed to be acting as “in-character” as the rest of the Warrior Queens. She hadn’t once looked at me to catch my eye and grin cheekily, as I’d expected he r to. She wasn’t being gentle with her charge that she shared with Serena, either. It was at that time that I began to have a strange feeling that this party was not going to go as planned. It was not a nice feeling, either, but I also had the feeling that I couldn’t stop it from proceeding if I wanted to.

To my utter surprise then, and a nice one at that, as it was completely unexpected, one by one, the “Free” women Warrior Queens began to pull the business suits, skirts and dresses from the slave-women while they stood shrieking and trembling before them. I glanced quickly at mum. She wasn’t doing it, but she was watching Serena go to work enthusiastically. Mum appeared to be giving orders her. Again, that feeling as if something was terribly wrong began prickling the hairs on my forearms and the back of my neck. Without thinking, with my heart racing and not from sexual tension, this time, I quickly brought out the crystal from my toga pocket and held it up before them. Nothing happened. I looked dumbly at it, thinking I’d been given a throwaway item, then quickly thumbed the little light on and began to twirl it rapidly.

As if someone had suddenly yanked the power plugs on each and every woman in the room, it all happened exactly as planned. As the shimmering green rays immediately radiated outward in all directions from my hand and then spread rapidly over everything and everyone within a twelve-feet radius, my little world of Gor inside Serena’s lounge room became immediately still. All women had immediately ceased whatever they had been doing, which, by the way, by that time, was starting to be plenty. I took a deep breath and sighed, feeling like someone who had been in a crashing aircraft that had suddenly somehow been stopped dead in time when the aircraft had been only one inch from crashing into the ground. Now I had a breather, and I did, breathe, deeply and rapidly. Then I desperately tried to control it as it left my lips shaking like a baby after a good cry while I began to think about what I should do before things possibly got out of hand. I had a very real feeling, a not-too-good feeling that they would do just that, eventually, and, in the very near future, too.

For a good five minutes, I just stood there, breathing and gazing from face to face, from slave to slave and from Warrior Queen to Warrior Queen, including my mum. I had to admit to myself for the first time that I felt a little scared of the power I held in my hand with hypnosis. Right then, I firmly believed that hypnosis was just that-a power, a very, very real power, and one that could be used or abused, depending upon the intent of the person wielding it. At that point in time, I was wielding it. I was wielding such a power over each and every woman in the room, including my mum, I actually felt god-like. It was scary.

Twirling the spinning green crystal rapidly by the chain as if my very life depended on me doing it, I slowly began to move forward toward the closest pair of women who looked like statues as they stood seemingly frozen on the spot. Standing right beside them both, I glanced quickly at their chests. Each one rose and fell gently. They were breathing. I sighed, relieved. I don’t know what I expected, but I was very glad they were alive. Then I looked at their eyes and felt very strange, remembering that I’d told them that their bodies would freeze, but their minds would be aware of exactly what was going on around them, which meant, they both knew I was standing there right beside them. I suddenly felt like a voyeur who had been caught in the girl’s shower and couldn’t get out. I felt hot, but I had a bigger concern, I then noticed. My eyes had fallen to the slave-woman’s breasts, which had been all but exposed fully by the interrupted act of her Warrior Queen removing her bra.

I glanced down at the floor where I saw her business coat and light blue shirt had been thrown. Then I glanced back up at her chest. Half of the dainty white bra hung down over her belly. The Warrior Queen, a tall attractive woman who was more lithe than large, had her fingers firmly wrapped around the white strap lying over the shoulder of the half-bra cup. The still-attached-to-breast cup still covered her charge’s remaining breast-a firm one, and a nice one, if the fully exposed one was any accurate reflection of its natural twin. I looked up then at the woman’s eyes. They looked directly ahead of her, but blinked normally, every few seconds, as did her Warrior Queen’s when I looked at her. It was an eerie feeling to stand there like that, but my cock certainly didn’t think so. I was as hard as a rock inside my briefs. It was uncomfortable. That’s why I usually wore boxer shorts. I wondered what the slave-woman was actually thinking right that that moment as I stared into he r eyes that looked straight ahead at her Warrior Queen’s chest.

I noticed also, as my gaze dropped back to her one exposed breast with its erect little brown nipple, that the uncomfortable feeling I’d had that had made me stop the whole show had now passed. Maybe I’d lost too much blood from my brain to my dick. Who knows? But I then began to mentally project ahead in the way I thought the party might proceed. The only problem with my timeline projection was that I was the only male there. Although, like any man, I liked to think of myself as a bit of a stud, I was sure I couldn’t stud my way through eleven sexually mature women, even with my mum parked up against the wall. My fantasy of the moment had mum facing that wall so she couldn’t watch her son burning himself out. It would be fit and accurate testimony to him fucking all eleven women until he was all prick and ribs and lying lifeless on the carpet by the time the eleventh woman had groaned in the throes of her first and last famous Gorean orgasm.

Perplexed was what I was as I thought further, however, as I moved around and in between all the women, including my mum. They all stood seemingly frozen and in various states of undress. By the time I had returned to my original location in the lounge room, I’d decided two things. First, the party would go ahead, developing its own natural direction, but under my watchful eyes. Second, the wriggling slug beneath my Roman toga either needed stepping on and squashed like an annoying bug, or letting out completely to bullet itself forward and burrow deeply between the hypnotized thighs of the most appropriate or nearest available woman.

I stepped back a little away from all of them and ceased twirling the crystal, then grasped it in my other hand and thumbed the little green light off. Suddenly, it was party time again, and, without a single beat being missed, it seemed. Every Warrior Queen carried on immediately with whatever she’d been doing before I’d spun the crystal, and every slave-woman carried on shrieking or struggling or whatever she’d been doing at the time, which had mostly been rapidly getting undressed or being made to undress or being stripped. Business coats and shirts and bras were suddenly flying left, right, and center. Then skirts and dresses began to sail through the air. Then, to my utter surprise, panties of varying shapes, designs and colors were also being pulled down, yanked down, or stripped down by the Warrior Queens and flung anywhere and everywhere that the hand holding them happened to be pointing at the time.

Enjoyably stunned and amazingly hard, I was then gazing hard-boned at five completely nude women being manhandled roughly, some even questionably, I noticed, by seven enthusiastic and highly motivated Warrior Queens with play swords stuck in their belts and one of those Warrior Queens was my own mother. I could hardly believe my eyes and began to grin, amazed at the very sight of it, whether I considered it appropriate or not. I think that that was the exact moment I began to lose all fear or genuine concern of where the “Tupperware Trance Party” of the world of Gor might be taking itself. It would take itself wherever it wanted to go and however it wanted to get there, I decided, and was content at that moment to just allow it to do exactly that. After all, I’d always have my trusty hypnotic “time-stop” crystal to bring everyone back into line or to Earth, if or when it became necessary. Besides, I could always park my Warrior Queen mum and her shiny sword face-first up agains t the far wall in the dark, like a wooden Indian, if I developed the irresistible urge to dip my throbbing wick.

Having a seemingly new mindset from that moment onward, I began to grin like a real “Master” of Gor would deserve to grin for the first time since I’d arrived at Serena’s house that evening, and, it felt fucking great. Smiling like a man who had suddenly been told he’d won the lotto, I brought the powerful little entrancing tool crystal back out of its bed in my toga pocket and gazed at it as I rolled it around in my hand. I lifted my gaze once more to the scene before me then raised my hand, thumbed on the little green light and began to idly twirl my life and times forward. Like a world suddenly placed on “Pause,” the once-moving scene before me ground quickly to a sudden halt. I smiled with the power I held in my hand. I couldn’t help myself. Then, stepping forward like a man with all the time in the world, I moved toward the nearest Warrior Queen and her now-naked charge. They were facing each other. It was the same attractive lithe Warrior Queen I’d stood next to before. I was amazed. Both women’s eyes were blinking normally, but they didn’t look at me. It seemed like they would at any moment, but they didn’t. It was weird and also, a little bit nerve-wracking.

Spinning the crystal slowly, I moved then to stand beside the Warrior Queen and looked hesitantly at her slave-woman. I swear the look in the slave-woman’s eyes told me clearly that I’d better behave myself and not even think about looking any lower than her breasts, one of which she knew I had already seen. I stared into her eyes for several long moments, daring her to turn them and look at me, and, for a second or two, I honestly thought she was attempting to. Tiny beads of sweat began to slowly line the tiny wrinkles of natural age in her forehead as if in silent testimony to her inner struggle to stare me down, if only she could get her eyes to move. Nevertheless, they didn’t.

As the “I’m going to look down now” smile began to creep uncontrollably across my face, and, with new and immeasurable confidence gained from that alone, I spun the crystal faster, then deliberately and slowly dropped my gaze from her eyes to her two handsome breasts. I looked at her long stiff nipples. I glanced quickly back up into her eyes, just on a hunch, and saw what I believed was the desperate pleading look of horror on a frantic woman’s frozen face and eyes that begged me to please not look down. I smiled and held her eyes as I said:

‘Can’t beat bad luck.’

Then I allowed my eyes to topple off the cliff of restrained and normal male chivalry and tumble quickly downward from her lovely breasts and between the deep gorges of smooth shaven white flesh between her legs. My eyebrows shot up immediately. For there, sparkling between her legs, as they glistened up at me, like suddenly-discovered jewels from Ali Baba’s secret treasure cave, were three shiny silver rings. One glistening band hung from each clean-shaven outer lip of her sex, while one smaller band faced me horizontally, with only the top half of it visible and nestled over either side of her clitoral hood. My dick trembled terribly for only a few seconds while the crystal spun momentarily out of control between my fingers and thumb, rapidly approaching terminal velocity. I felt the familiar ache right down to my balls. Then my cock reacted instantly, as if given a powerful injection of testosterone, directly into its one good eye. Briefs or nor briefs, Roman toga or no, my cock stood straight out in front of me and stretched the material of both underwear and toga. It would have been obvious to anyone who cared to look that I could easily be used as a plough, if someone were to simply put axles and wheels in my ears and pick me up by the ankles, then push me forward through the dirt.

I noticed the crystal about to go into orbit around my waist and quickly looked back up into the slave-woman’s eyes, which seemed to be groaning the only three words I could possibly imagine she’d want to groan right then:

“Oh, god, no!”

I grinned then, right into her eyes. I just couldn’t help it and felt positively evil. But then gravity pulled my gaze downward once more while my hungry eyes feasted slowly and dined on the visual majesty of a perfectly formed and cleanly shaven vertical female slit that disappeared deeply downward between her thighs. Only when my balls began to seriously ache from sensory overload did I glance back up into her eyes. Once again, her frozen gaze met mine with a desperately pleading look and a silent message that said:

“Please don’t tell anyone you saw?”

For some reason, and I don’t know why, but I felt compelled to answer her.

‘Okay.’ I said quietly, then smiled.

Then I turned and looked into the eyes of the Warrior Queen standing beside me. She was almost as tall as I was. Her eyes, strangely enough, seemed to have a message for me, also.

“She’s mine!” They seemed to say loudly and very clearly. “Fuck off or I’ll get you!”

For some reason, I actually believed her and then moved on. Turning around and still spinning the crystal quickly in accordance with my heightened state of sexual tension, I spotted mum and Serena standing on either side of a smaller woman, but one who was firm of build and long of leg, at least until they reached her backside. From there on up, she actually seemed short. I walked casually over toward them, feeling as if my dick, which pointed the way, was leading me. I looked left and right as I made my way between the serious-looking Warrior Queens and their hapless nude charges, until finally I stood beside Serena and looked directly into mum’s eyes. That look killed my cock instantly. The crystal lost its building orbit and began to immediately slow down its rate of rotation. I won’t tell you the message I believed I read in mum’s eyes, but I immediately moved around to stand beside her and gaze into Serena’s immobile eyes and face instead. The crystal’s rotation immediatel y improved and so did I. I felt better. Then I thought seriously once more about turning mum around to face the wall and parking her there like a car, at least until the evening was finished, or I was. Serena’s gaze, as I stared curiously into it, seemed to have a message also, but one with a different caliber and text for me.

‘So, Steven?” It seemed to say. “There is a dark side to you, after all?”

I thought deeply about that message for a few more moments while the crystal began to slow and I stared into her eyes. Then finally, and, with what felt like a boyish grin, I admitted to myself she was right and accepted the accusatory judgement of her gaze as correct and final. I turned then and gazed upon their naked charge. She had long flowing straight dark hair and was looking down at the floor, with her head slightly bent forward toward her chest. Obviously, I couldn’t read any message in her. Instead, I dropped my eyes to her breasts. They were gorgeous and had hardly any noticeable areolas, but each nipple was fat and thick and both were very erect. My dick tried to stir to life from the ashes of mum’s hostile message and failed. I tried to help and dropped my gaze to the naked woman’s loins. It did. Her bushy black pussy fired life back into me like a Tetanus shot. Slowly, but surely then my cock regained some of its dignity and natural standing male pride. I grinned, wondering at the length of some of the woman’s long dark pubic hairs. Women, they were all different, I thought.

‘And thank Christ for that,’ I breathed out quietly while my eyes trailed her black fur all the downward, until it disappeared in a narrower, but just as bushy dark walking track between her thighs. Once again, the crystal was about to orbit my waist and I sighed, feeling the tension in my balls begin to get high again. I began to move on, walking slowly around the room and looking closely at the natural differences between the other naked women. Finally, I’d carefully inspected all of those natural sensual differences, most, very closely. My crystal was by now developing a serious wobble in its unstable orbit and my balls were aching terribly. My dick felt on the verge of springing a leak because two of the five nude women had pretty shaven cunts, one with nipple rings. Both sets of genitalia was smooth and pink, showing me easily every nook and cranny of their unique, different and individual sexual design. They were all beautiful, I concluded, the fucking lot of them. And, I, for one, had just appreciated closely, up front and personal, all of those wonderful, but painfully arousing differences. And, I had the ache in the balls and the leaky dick to prove it.

On an instinct then, I gently pressed my lower belly and immediately felt the pressure, the pain and the arousal. I sighed. No wonder, I grinned. My bladder was almost bursting. Without another thought, turning around, I stuffed the spinning out-of-control crystal quickly into my toga pocket and headed immediately for the toilets, determined to not let a full bladder stand in the way of a master and his hypnotic mission to Gor-big mistake. I had only just pointed Percy at the porcelain and gritted my teeth, standing wide-legged, either side of the white pedestal. I slipped my hand into the pocket of my toga to enjoy a definitely earned sigh of relief by emptying the dyke before it burst, then immediately, I suddenly remembered with an electric jolt, which physically frightened me.

I quickly jerked my head back around to look at the closed door, beyond which lay Serena’s lounge room, now full of non-frozen Warrior Queens that were all absolutely hell-bent on making slave-women-of-Gor out their all-naked charges. The Warrior Queens were all under the believed threat of instant slavery with just one majestic sweep of my masterful arm if they failed. Obviously, I forgot that my neck was in some small way connected to my swiveling hips. The half-hard still-blasting water pipe between my legs had been vigorously putting the best head of beer on the toilet as it could at the time. But, now unguided in its trajectory, it proceeded to spray its fiery golden arc like a runaway fireman’s hose, right across the dainty pink-colored duck wallpaper on the wall to my left. I watched spellbound as the brilliantly gold multi-vitamin-enhanced sunlight trail continued on to then stripe three short hand-towels with a perfectly-delivered yellow horizontal band that even Arny Schwartzenager would have been proud of. Instantly, I grabbed the perp’ by its red-purple throat and choked the living shit out of it, until I was sure it would claim no other innocent victims inside Serena’s once very feminine and pristine female toilet.

As its lethal little predatory head looked up at me with its only good eye gradually turning black, I slowly eased the tension around its throat with my fist, then pointed it shamefully downward and back into the toilet bowl to empty out the last of its ammunition. Then I throttled it and shook the living shit out of it one last time, just to make sure its magazine was really empty and it didn’t have a spare. Then, hurrying like crazy, I chucked it, stressed and with no dignity left whatsoever, back into its cave and pulled up my briefs. After that, I literally reefed the toilet door off its hinges and ran back into the lounge. But when I skidded in there, I stopped on a dime with the immediate “Twilight Zone” feeling that the innocent-looking toilet I’d just left had actually been a soundless spaceship and had whisked me silently to the planet Gor. It had deposited me there after I’d endured the entire soundless trip while unintentionally watching as a bystander while my mongr el little dick pissed illegible yellow graffiti all over the hand towels and wallpaper of Serena’s squeaky clean toilet.

My mindset was now so captured and captivated by the enthralling and arousing scene that confronted me, for just a few moments more, I actually believed I’d been transported to the world of Gor. I’d been dumped headfirst by the Aliens, right into the middle of an incredibly sensual orgy, only it was an all-female orgy and, to my mind, at least, somebody had been definitely missing-me.

One Warrior Queen was directly in front of my eyes, sitting wide-legged on one of the chairs while her naked charge busied herself with her head beneath the Warrior Queen’s lap-lap. The slave-woman’s bare ass wiggled sensuously as the “lap” covering the Warrior Queen’s lap moved rapidly up and down with an unseen force beneath it as the slave-woman’s attention between her open thighs caused the Warrior Queen’s head to suddenly throw back while she groaned loudly-very loudly. The Warrior Queen’s hands then suddenly clapped hard down on the furiously moving lap-lap on her lap and held it tightly still. At the same time, she threw her legs and feet up and over her kneeling charge’s shoulders then locked them tightly at her ankles and groaned very loudly again.

My shameful little dick then lost its shame on the spot and rose to the amazing occasion to try and see more while my gaze dumbly moved to another amazing scene as if in slow motion, not far to the left, but only to then once again stop dead. My cock raced my balls to see which one could develop their terminal ache in my tortured body first. The strong looking hunched back and wide shoulders of another Warrior Queen kneeling on the face of her naked charge nearly brought me undone as I watched. She slid her hips smoothly back and forth over her slave’s face while the long and slim widely spread legs of her charge suddenly drew up and placed their feet flat on the carpet. Then she began lifting her hips in an urgent, but empty thrusting action while the Warrior Queen quickly began to grind her slave’s unseen face into the carpet. My balls were fit to burst. The Warrior Queen then suddenly groaned and fell forward while her charge’s legs shot out flat again and stiffened, then tr embled as another loud, but muffled wail sounded long and lengthy somewhere beneath the Warrior Queen’s toga-covered lower belly.

I felt like masturbating on the spot while I watched, but I honestly didn’t have the time to even think about it. The scenery of the lounge room then moved slowly past my eyes while my head seemed to travel to the right all by itself. My gaze hit “pause” once again to the cock-crippling sight of the humping 69 sight and naked bare ass of a slave-woman sliding her hips urgently back and forth over the upturned face of the Warrior Queen, who mouth sucked urgently up into the twisting dark bushy muff. At that moment, I knew my dick had begun to cry real tears of sexual anguish. Both side-on to me as I watched, the slave-woman’s head thrashed from side to side between the Warrior Queen’s open thighs as she knelt over the fine white uniform. Then suddenly, she sat her dripping bushy slit down firmly on the Warrior Queen’s face and punished it severely while groaning loudly from above. The clenching hands of the Warrior Queen fought momentarily to try and lift the slave-woman’s leade n cunt upward and away from her face, just to breathe, but the busy slave mouth between her own legs finally achieved its hungry mission. The Warrior Queen could now only grip the bare flashy ass suffocating her from above and grunt then groan loudly her own orgasm into her charge’s still dripping bushy vagina.

I was losing it, and, I was losing it in slow fucking motion. Hands clenched everywhere, heads thrashed from side to side while naked thighs and asses slid sensually, sexually and slowly, frame by frame, right in front of my very eyes while I idly imagined my own dick’s real tears dropping unseen onto the carpet, also in slow motion. And then the scenery began to move past my eyes once again, stopping only when they came to the sight of a naked slave-woman’s right hand pushing urgently up between her Warrior Queen’s legs. Her other hand was crushing her Warrior Queen’s large right breast, also in slow motion. As if looking on from outside my body, I wondered again why everything seemed to be moving so slowly.

For a scary few moments only, believed I might be having a near death experience, but when I gazed into the Warrior Queen’s urgent and stressed face and eyes, I knew I was very much alive, even if, for some reason yet unknown to me, a little slow all round. The slave-woman was fingering her Warrior Queen senseless as she lay reclining along the triple seat lounge. She knelt on the carpet beside the big lounge, fingering her Warrior Queen’s cunt while crushing one breast and chewing on the nipple of the other. Suddenly, the Warrior Queen began heaving her hips bodily upward into the jamming hand and fingers of her naked charge. She groaned and gasped loudly several times while the slave-woman continued jamming and fingering and crushing and sucking her into sexual oblivion. Then the Warrior Queen’s left fist clenched tightly for a few second before relaxing and falling imp and lifeless to the floor. The slave-woman sighed deeply and slowly withdrew several long and glistening fi ngers from deeply inside her Warrior Queen’s now listless hairy pussy.

I thought I shook my head quickly, to try and clear the slowness away from my mind, but even then I seemed to be able to count how many long seconds it took for each sideways shake of my head. I just couldn’t figure it out and wondered again how far it would be if I really did have to walk or hitch a ride back to Earth. Then the scenery began moving slowly across my eyes once again as pictures and walls and paintings and chairs and some other household furniture kept just passing right on by. Then the visual carousel of furniture discount choices stopped as my gaze fell upon yet another pair of naked white buttocks moving up and down. I could see that the moving bare bum with the moving black bushy forest in between was connected to two very shapely and strong looking white thighs that kneeled and joined onto a long flat back covered with a pretty white uniform. But I could not see the head that owned the long flat back that owned the thighs that owned the incredibly sexy bare ass with the dark bushy center that slowly lifted up and down. Then I lifted my eyes once again and seriously began to study the uniform and its familiar coloring. With a slow-motion jolt, I realized it belonged to Serena. I had seen both her Warrior Queen uniform and mum’s earlier in the day when they’d paraded their combined sewing talents for me to admire. Then my eyes followed her long flat back upward toward her head, but her neck disappeared beneath the moving material of another familiar Warrior Queen uniform. The material was moving as if something was alive and roving all over the place beneath it, like a mole underground that was feeding hungrily and unseen.

My gaze then lifted further upward of its own accord to see a naked slave-woman who was gently, but deeply kissing the Warrior Queen that owned the uniform beneath which a hungry mole was having a feeding frenzy. The slave-woman’s naked backside looked almost as sexy as Serena’s, which now seemed to be moving more rapidly up and down. Serena’s head moved quickly beneath the lap-lap uniform of the other Warrior Queen who lay reclined and in repose like the Grande Queen of them all on her back with her legs spread wide. Her naked charge kissed her mouth deeply and fondled her covered breasts. Then suddenly, nothing added up. The numbers didn’t crunch. Someone was missing. I was sure I had seen them all, Warrior Queens and slave-women alike, bare-assed and clothed, one and all, but still, the numbers didn’t add up. Someone was missing. I knew I was there because everything that was happening in slow motion I believed was happening to me. Then suddenly I knew. It was my mother. I c ouldn’t find mum.

All hairs on my body stood up at once as my gaze fought the slow motion to hurry up and search the room again for her, knowing I must have missed her somewhere in my visual travels while ogling each and every Warrior Queen and her charge. Then suddenly, slow motion stopped because my searching gaze suddenly stopped as I suddenly realized where mum was and why I hadn’t seen her. It was beneath the lap-lap of her pretty Warrior Queen uniform that Serena’s mouth was busily feeding her frenzy while the naked slave-woman was kissing my mother deeply and fondling her breasts in her hands and fingers. Without wanting it to, my gaze then traveled back to Serena and mum and the slave-woman that still kissed her deeply while handling her breasts in no gentle fashion as Serena ate heartily and unseen beneath the lap-lap of my mother’s uniform. And again, without wanting to, my gaze dropped to Serena’s butt and the dark bushy jungle between her cheeks moving more and more urgently up and d own.

My eyes fastened on Serena’s slick bushy slit and my lips parted. I stepped even closer to watch unashamedly. Then suddenly, there came a long slow muffled groan from somewhere up near the slave-woman and mum. Her legs on either side of Serena then stiffened for a few moments, at least as long as her groan lasted and then they relaxed and lay still. I looked up. The slave-woman was still kissing my mother deeply and now gently fondled her breasts. The pretty material of mum’s lap-lap covering Serena’s head now lay still. Then I saw a hand with long slender fingers suddenly appear in amongst the dark hairy bush between Serena’s buttocks. Her ass still moved up and down as she began to urgently explore there with her fingers to get off, sadly, all by herself.

Not thinking, only feeling sorry for her and myself, as well as feeling quite feral from everything I’d witnessed, I walked over to where Serena knelt head and shoulders down with her moving ass high in the air and her fingers urgently diddling her pussy silly. Then I reached into my toga pocket and brought out the crystal, twirling in my left hand. Everything and everyone seemed to grind to an immediate halt as I knelt down and looked closer. Serena’s glistening fingers remained frozen, half-slid deeply inside the depths of her trimmed dark-haired cunt. I stripped down my briefs, then moved one pace forward on my knees. Holding the crystal still twirling in my left hand, I grabbed Serena with my right hand on her naked hips and pulled her roughly to me. After pushing her hard down with my hand in the middle of her back, I took my right hand off her back and grabbed my cock. In one swift thrust I nailed her frozen pussy good, plunging my dick right in beside and quickly past he r fingers. Then I began fucking frozen cunt like a rabid dog.

‘Ohh!’ I immediately heard her gasp surprised. Then, to my utter surprise, I felt her hand move between my legs. Firm fingers slid quickly over my balls, grasping them tightly, twisting and squeezing as I continued to pump her up from behind while she knelt head down, ass up on all fours.

‘Oh! I heard her cry out as I lunged and plunged and stuffed her full while she yanked and pulled on my nuts. ‘Oh! Oh! Oh!’

Her cool fingers grasping my bursting balls continued to squeeze while I thrust like crazy against the frozen warm fleshy buttocks of my mother’s best friend and fucked her solidly up while she continued to moan and grunt.

‘Uhg! Ugh!” She grunted urgently as I rose to frenzy far and away up inside her steaming slit. ‘Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!’

Her hands and fingers continued to show my balls no mercy as she twisted and squeezed and pulled them hard down until my cock and I could take no more, of anything. The spinning crystal in my left hand was absolutely out of its orbit and threatened to crack me in the skull any second, but I tried my best to stay out of its way as I emptied inside my mum’s frozen best friend. .

‘Oh, god!’ I groaned deeply as I came and came and came, pulling her ass hard against me. ‘Oh! Oh, god! Oh! Oh!’

I then proceeded to empty the entire warm liquid contents of my balls into the tight narrow basement of Serena’s hot townhouse. Then slowly, I leaned forward over her long flat back and relaxed with a long sigh and drained, but I remembered to keep twirling the crystal in my left hand.

‘Ohhh, god! I sighed deeply then reached beneath her chest to finally find her firm breasts and squeeze.

‘Ohh!’ She suddenly gasped loudly. Then, to my utter amazement, Serena began wiggling her ass urgently as she came. ‘Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!” Her big tits felt warm and soft in my hands, each nipple erect and firmly between my fingers and thumbs. Then she lifted herself bodily up for only a brief few seconds as she groaned while I crushed her breasts and nipples.

‘Oooohh, god, yes!’ I suddenly heard her moan softly for what seemed like a very long time with my dick still hard and buried deeply up inside her Warrior Queen cave. Then slowly, she relaxed the tension from her knees and hips and settled back down into the carpet with a sigh. And then she relaxed all over and knelt still beneath me. I still continued to drip-dry and drain inside her tight deep well. Occasionally, her gentle fingers would squeeze or pull down on my sac, as if trying to coax the very last drop of semen from me to her. And then I sighed finally, and, knew it was time to go. So she must have, too. I couldn’t figure out how she had been able to move when supposedly frozen by hypnosis, but I was too stuffed to bother any more. Her hands slipped gently from my nuts and released me from her firm grasp. Withdrawing my hips then, my half-hard cock slid easily out of her on the mixture of both our juices. She didn’t move as I left. I rose to my feet and walked back to w here I had been originally standing before the row of chairs in a semi-circle. I wiped myself dry with my toga as I walked, then turned and surveyed the eerie scene of seemingly frozen women. I took one deep breath and then sighed, exhaling slowly.

‘So,’ I said quietly on the next breath, ‘this is the world of Gor.’ And then I stopped twirling the crystal. Suddenly, almost instantly, time seemed to quickly go back to normal. Sounds came from everywhere to barrage my ears while bodies before me all around the room began rising and rolling and turning to sit up where they were. And all of a sudden, I knew one thing. I couldn’t face the knowing eyes of Serena, but especially my mother right then. Frantically, I reached into my toga pocket for the crystal then twirled it quickly as I raised my hand high into the air. Radiating green rays of brilliance then fell over all. Once again, time seemed to stand still. I sighed deeply, as if I’d just gotten somewhere in the nick of time, but wasn’t exactly quite sure where. All I knew right then was that I needed a little thinking time to get my answers ready if I needed them. Somehow, I had a very strong feeling that I would, if not from my mother, then certainly from Serena. Her bar e bushy pussy I’d just rammed royally home from behind as if she was a bitch in heat, impaling her while she looked the other way, seemingly frozen, at least for a while. And while she hadn’t been looking, almost as an afterthought, I remembered, I’d force fucked her quiet orgasm right out of her. I was back from the world of Gor, I decided, but answers just wouldn’t come to me.

‘Fuck!’ I breathed quietly, twirling the crystal and gazing around the room full of human statues, some naked and some not, but two of whom I knew personally and might have to answer to just as personally one day if they ever remembered. One was my mother and long time mum-in my mind now, a definitely confirmed lesbian, whether she knew it or not, or knew I knew it or not. The other, her best friend, I’d just fucked on the floor from behind like a dog, and, without her permission to boot. I sighed then; knowing the world of Earth would never be the same again and would end the way the world wanted to end for me. I decided then to bring them all back to the world of Earth and cop it sweet, my fate, whatever it might be. Then I smiled, wondering if I might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb, and, that if I was going to go out of this world when or if Serena or mum remembered-I might as well go out in a blaze of glory. I stood up and drew a big breath then sighed again. I put t he crystal back in the pocket of my toga. The world moved again as then I spoke to them, one and all.

‘Welcome back to your life and times!’ I said loudly, then gazed around to watch the pandemonium of the lot of them suddenly realizing that they couldn’t remember why they were naked or lying between the legs of another woman or had their faces being sat on by hot steamy pussies. I wasn’t disappointed. Serena’s lounge room suddenly erupted and echoed with the sound of loud shrieking wails and short sharp gasps of shock, horror and dismay. Naked women ran everywhere at once, desperately trying to find their clothes and handbags, purses and things. I didn’t try and find mum’s gaze or Serena’s attractive face. Instead, I simply left, content to be hung, drawn and quartered, but on my home turf, if necessary. I had to chuckle though, as I let myself out through Serena’s front door. What would really leave them wondering if they had or they hadn’t would be the fact that they should have, in looking and being the way they’d all found themselves upon awakening. Then I grinned. But the sixty-four thousand dollar question they’d all be asking, including my mum, would be:

“Did I?”

Or, in Serena’s case, perhaps upon closer personal inspection of herself:

“Did he?”

Or, upon even closer inspection of her toilet:

“How the fuck could he?”

Either way, I figured I was fucked with one of them. On the drive home, L didn’t seem to G anymore, all of a sudden, although overall, I also figured the last scene had been worth it, where they had all suddenly woken up in various states of undress and or compromising and intimate bodily positions in relation to other women.

I smiled then upon thinking about the inescapable evidence that would definitely answer two of the questions Serena might perhaps ask herself the moment she stood up. She’d know I “did,” simply because gravity would ensure that the evidence would suddenly pour out from her center. And the moment she went to the toilet to dispose of that evidence, she’d know I “did” there, too, also. As a woman, she would know that it’s anatomically impossible for a girl to shoot with her dick that straight, that precisely, or that artistically. Serena would no doubt also know from the height of the evidentiary horizontal yellow arc that a woman would have had to have been standing on her fucking head, aiming and pissing upside down to reach the distance up the wall where the pretty golden evidence line was.

As I drove away, I figured that L was now a little bit better, but not G. But, it would have to do. For the moment, I added then, or, at least, until tomorrow. For now, though, until I saw mum and Serena’s response, or even lived through it or not, as the case might be, it would definitely have to do.