The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PRACTICE

By Mesmerr

13

Five fashionably dressed women, ranging in age from their forties to their fifties, all sat on chairs arranged in a semi-circle in the center of Serena’s lounge room while another five sat or stood around looking on. Serena stood beside my mother to one side near the side wall and watched the induction. I stood before the five women seated in the chairs listening to the sound of a peaceful new-age CD playing in the background. All of the women sitting in front of me chatted and giggled between themselves. Mum was laughing a lot, having had a few wines already with Serena. They chuckled together occasionally and would look over at me. Serena would always smile. Mum would just wink and grin that, “Here’s your fifteen minutes of fame, son,” smile, while I just shrugged back at her and became a little more nervous than I already was.

Serena had changed her plans and decided to have a much smaller group of women over for the night than she had originally intended. If the “Tupperware Trance Party,” as she and mum had decided to call it went well, she would have a much larger group at the next one. I thought the name was cute, myself. Mum had told me that Serena offered to help organize them with her, since she had a lot more affluent social contacts than mum did. Mum had accepted her offer, and, between them, they now had another seven “Tupperware Trance Parties” lined up for me to do over the next seven weeks, planning on one each week, and each on a Saturday night in the homes of one of the women.

Mum had settled on five hundred dollars a party. Serena had told her that that was not enough, as all of the women she knew were well heeled. Mum figured that with ten guest’s minimum at each party, the individual cost would only be fifty dollars a person. Everybody could afford that, she’d told Serena, not wanting to put the idea of having a party out of anybody’s reach. Serena still thought it was too cheap, but accepted mum’s decision as my Manager. Mum told her she would see how things went. I just went along with both of them. After all, I was only the star of the show and I didn’t care who paid me-one woman or the lot of them, as long as someone did. After all, I had to pay mum’s twenty percent commission.

Before the party, mum, Serena and I had had a few meetings about what sort of routines she would like and that I figured I could do. In the end, Serena had come up with a terrific idea. Mum and I had both been enthusiastic the minute she’d told us. The idea was to center each party round a “theme.” I thought that was brilliant because within whatever theme it was for a particular party, I could tailor my words and phrases to suit and they’d be accepted much more easily, or at least, in the spirit of the theme on the night. Also, I figured that if they all dressed in a way that related to the theme of the night, then their mindset would only support even more the words and phrases I would use. All in all, the three of us had become very excited about the whole theme concept.

Mum and Serena had already decided upon at least twenty different themes at last count, and were still working on more. For Serena’s first “Tupperware Trance Party,” she had asked mum if I could make the show center around the fiction books of the world of Gor, written by John Norman. They were stories written about a world, which consisted of male Masters, Free women and slave women, where the men were the natural masters of all. I’d liked the idea immediately and had gratefully accepted several well-read, well-worn paperbacks that Serena had. After reading the first one, I became very excited about the theme, and after reading all the Gor books I’d been loaned, I wanted to change the world of Earth to that of the planet Gor. Such was the effect that John Norman’s words had had on my mindset. In fact, it was a mindset, I believed, I could easily adopt as my own, with very little encouragement at all. Now I stood before five women who had all arrived in their designated finery for the evening and were intended to go on a trip, unbeknown to them, directly to that amazing world.

Serena had told each one of the women what their role would be for the night. Some would be slave women and some would be free women, whereas I would be the only male in attendance. I liked that idea because it meant that I would be the only “Master” present. Serena and mum agreed that all of the theme parties should have a bare minimal number of men present. That would ensure, Serena had told us both, that the imaginations of all of the women present would be competitive in their own way. It was around that time somewhere that I realized Serena was not just an attractive solid body with an equally attractive head on top. In fact, she had a Master’s degree in business and a marketing degree in advertising and promotion, which was why mum had agreed to allow her to help, I figured.

The five women who all now stood or sat around watching those seated in front of me in the chairs had dressed differently, and, in accordance with their theme status as “Free” women, including Serena and mum. I thought they all looked pretty good. All of the women had been told to buy and read at least one of the Gor novels before the night of the party. Now, five of those women that sat before me had been told to come dressed as Earth businesswomen in prim and proper business suits. They had also been told to bring along whatever slave costumes they’d designed for the night. Most of their business outfits looked absolutely unappealing, I decided, looking them over again. The slave women had been told to design their slave party clothes from whatever pictures of slave women they could find from the covers of the many John Norman books.

Serena had given everyone several color copies of the book covers and had made for me a garment from one of those book covers. It was sort of like a Roman toga that wrapped down about me, starting from my back, then coming up and over my left shoulder. The bottom of it came to just above my knees. Beneath it, I wore a pair of briefs, instead of my usual boxers. The boxer shorts had hung below the toga’s hemline and both Serena and mum had given me the royal order to change my underwear from boxers to briefs before arriving at the party. They and the other “Free” women had all worn outfits that made them look like Warrior Queens. They looked good, too, especially mum. They looked strong. When I’d seen them all after first arriving at Serena’s home wearing an overcoat, the “Free” women had all been talking amongst themselves. That was the first time I’d noticed that the “Free” women were all “big” women, not necessarily large, although one was. They all suited the warrior dress t hey each wore.

Just then, Serena, as planned, dimmed the lights in the lounge room, not low, but enough to give the room its planned tavern look-a sort of medieval dimly lit pub. She and mum had spent quite a few hours doing up the room and it looked good, I thought. The women seated before me dressed in their unattractive business suits gradually became quiet, like a crowd settling in the theatre when the lights go down, just before the movie starts. Within a few seconds, all I could hear was the soft-fluted drifting melodies of the new-age CD playing on the surround stereo in the background.

Those in their chairs finally all began to focus their gaze up to me. I felt like a Merlin, the Magician, about to do a show, which, I suppose, is what I was. I felt nervously controlled, in an uncontrolled sort of way, but my excitement and adrenaline levels were high and I was pumped. I had gone over the direction I wanted to take them all, but had stopped short of actually writing down any word-perfect scripts. I figured I’d wing it when the time came and now the time was here. I smiled along the row of five faces looking up at me. Most smiled in return, except for one who had a very serious look on her face, for some reason. Not the party attitude, I thought silently, then quickly moved on to the next face again and smiled.

Casually, I reached into my jacket pocket for Serena’s gift. I liked it, even though it was a bit theatrical and over the top. Still, having already tested it in a semi-darkened room on both mum and Serena, after she’d given it to me a few days ago, I had to admit that the visual effects had seemed very stunning and compelling, even when I looked at it for any length of time. Serena’s gift was a large crystal, and I mean, large. She had had it especially made just for me. It was clear, but rippled along its entire surface and was shaped like a little world, although more oblong in its curvature, rather than spheroid. A twelve-inch long link-chain had been set and fastened permanently into the top of it. The link-chain itself was of very dark coloring. Set within the crystal, at the very base of it was a tiny colored light bulb, which ran on a tiny lithium battery. Serena had told me that she’d been told that the tiny battery would outlive us all.

A small, almost invisible plastic pressure pad had been located on the flattened section of the bottom of the crystal. When pressed, the light would come on and immediately throw a three hundred and sixty-degree, omni-directional glow of pretty striated green light beams in every direction. It was an easy-on-the-eye aurora of peaceful green light that enshrouded everything within a six-foot radius or more, depending upon how dark the room had been made. When I twirled the dark chain in a semi-darkened room it was a very effective entrancing tool indeed, I decided. The illusion it gave to those looking at it, once focussed, because the chain and the room were dark and the crystal was so greeny-bright, was one where the beautiful green crystal seemed to be spinning all by itself in space, with no one holding it up. In fact, Serena, mum and I had all agreed very enthusiastically that it looked just like a little world rotating on its own in front of me.

With my heart beating to the drum of an increased adrenaline level that matched my natural excitement, I withdrew the crystal from my jacket pocket and held it level with my chest. That level was well above the eye levels of the women who sat in their chairs only three to four feet away, and who now gazed up at the pretty green crystal. I began to twirl it slowly at first and smiled down at each of the women. The beautiful little green world suddenly burst into a rotating life of shimmering green light rays, which lit me up, as well as the rest of the immediate room within their field of vision. Some women gasped while some just “ooh’d” or “aah’d,” or just sighed at its initial spinning green brilliance, but none returned my warm smile, however. Instead, and to my utter delight, each one of them were now gazing intently at that which I now began to twirl and spin ever faster in front of their upturned faces. The overall effect was almost strobe-like. It was brilliant.

I glanced quickly across at mum and Serena and waited a few seconds until they caught my eyes. Mum saw me first and grinned a little, giving me the thumbs up, although I knew she was giving the thumbs up to Serena’s wonderfully effective gift. She touched Serena’s arm and I bowed slightly, as thanks for her gift. She just nodded and grinned excitedly.

I turned back to the business at hand, that of hypnotizing the five “pseudo” businesswomen who now sat before me gazing intently upward at the spinning green crystal in front of their eyes. I would soon make suggestions to them, encouraging their subconscious minds to imagine and then believe that they were all successful and dominant businesswomen from the planet earth. They would eventually believe, I hoped, that they had all been captured and kidnapped then taken by spaceship to the planet Gor. There, to their utter horror and dismay, they were to discover that all women had been subjugated in some way or status to always be beneath all men.

As I watched their faces, I became more and more excited myself and felt I would soon fall into the same illusion I was about to speak to them about. Serena had told me that apparently none of the five women had been hypnotized before, so it gave an added rush to be the first to “do it” to them, as mum termed being hypnotized. Now, as I continued to spin the brilliantly radiating green crystal, all of the women looked already heavy-lidded and I had yet to say a word. I silently thanked Serena again for her amazing gift of “The Entrancer,” as she called it. She’d chosen that name, simply because she’d seen it work so quickly on mum and had also experienced its effectiveness first hand.

‘Breathe deeply, and relax now,’ I said soothingly at first, ‘just let your gaze be drawn up into the beautiful peaceful green world, spinning in front of you in space, all by itself.’

Some of the women sighed, then seemed to relax back a little more in their chairs. The others just sat there, as if already mesmerized and waiting to be told what to do. None of them had slumped at all yet, but it was still early days. I twirled the beautiful crystal a little faster and felt the rush, reminding myself to watch the faces of the women and not the spinning crystal, ‘less I was transported to the world of Gor myself. That rush of hypnotic power over them felt good.

‘Good girl,’ I said to them all individually, getting up front and personal with them all, right from the start. ‘Now, this is your beautiful new world-your new home.’

I spoke soothingly to them, although just a touch more firmly than I had spoken previously. They all stared intently, their faces and features relaxing more by the second. One leaned forward a little, as if to better see the green spinning world.

‘Relax now,’ I said further, drawing out the words. ‘Look deeply and soon you’ll go there, at first, in your minds, and then with your real bodies.’

Again, they all seemed to settle a little a little in their chairs, their eyes focussed on nothing else, but the spinning green crystal.

‘Good girl,’ I said to them again, drawing out the words in a slow relaxing sound. ‘Relax now, and breathe in the relaxing green atmosphere, that will help you to experience, how wonderfully peaceful you feel, right now.’

I grinned immediately. All of the five women took a deep breath, seemingly at once. Then all of them smiled as they exhaled slowly with a soft sigh and settled more deeply into their chairs. Most of them appeared heavy-lidded, save for the one who had not smiled back at me in the beginning, but her wide-eyed gaze still seemed intent on the spinning crystal and nowhere else. I wasn’t worried at all.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded them each personally, then smiled as they all did, softly and gently while I hoped their trance phrase had now begun to settle into their minds, associating the sound of my voice saying the phrase with immediate and deep, peaceful relaxation.

‘Now, in a moment or two, and not before,’ I said quietly, ‘you’ll feel that your eyes will want to close. And when they do, that’s okay, you can allow that to happen, because you deserve to experience, something truly wonderful.’

I gave their thinking minds a few seconds to absorb the suggestion that would come along in a moment or two, then I spoke to them again, watching carefully, each of their faces for any outward or behavioral signs of resistance. I saw none.

‘Good girl,’ I said, smiling to myself when they all smiled and seemed to relax their faces a little more.

‘Now, in a moment or two, and only when I tell you to, and not before, you can allow your eyes to close all the way down, just for a few moments, and then you can gently open them again.’

Once more, I gave them a little time to accept the non-threatening suggestions, and as well, to accept those I had expanded upon so that their thinking minds had the latest version to stew on or analyze, if any were.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded them again, watching as they all smiled immediately. That was the first time my cock jerked for the night. Right after that, I felt another blood rush. It was powerful.

‘Now, in a moment or two,’ I continued carefully, ‘and only when I tell you, and not one second before, but, as soon as I do, in that exact instant, your eyelids will want to close down. And when they do, you can allow that to happen, and then experience something you have always deserved, something truly beautiful.’

I was working up a little in the length of the scenario I was suggesting to their imaginations, as well as increasing the number of words they had to remember and consider. I was also leading them toward anticipating something nice to happen to them, in a moment or two, and only when I said so. Most eyes were blinking frequently now and all eyelids were now at half-mast.

‘Good girl,’ I said soothingly, always drawing the sound of the last word out peacefully. I was really getting to love that magic phrase.

‘Now, when I count to three and then snap my fingers, and not one single second before, your eyelids will close quickly downwards and stay there for a just moment or two, until I tell them to open again. And, when they do close down, instantly, exactly when I tell them to, and not one single moment before, you’re going to feel such a rush of peace, and relaxation, and of feeling good about yourself. And then you’ll feel, especially beautiful, and wonderful, as the woman, you’ve always imagined yourself, to be.’

Again, I gave them the time I felt they needed to put my suggestions into perspective within the scenario I was building, as well as into imagery inside their minds and imagination.

‘Good girl,’ I said and watched them all smile. My dick then seemed to thicken in the following rush. My pulse quickened and took my heart rate with it. Some of the women were leaning forward now, more than just the one who had been before. All eyes blinked often. All eyes were now half-mast. All seemed transfixed by their gazing into the beautiful spinning green world in front of their faces.

‘Now, when I count to three, and then snap my fingers, your eyelids will want to close instantly downward. While the rush of peace, and relaxation, flows over your mind, and body, from head to toe, you’ll be surprised. You’ll also be pleased, that you can still see, your beautiful spinning green world, that will soon be your new home, when I say, still there, spinning inside your mind, with your eyes closed down, and remaining that way, until I tell them to open.’

Most of their eyelids were now well and truly struggling to remain open. Some were closing for a few seconds then slowly opening again, only to begin the battle with their fatigue all over again. My cock jerked as the blood-rush of power surged through my mind and body.

‘One.’ I said slowly, drawing out the word as peacefully as I could. All eyelids began to blink and flutter quickly in anticipation of being finally allowed to end their torture and finally close down to have a well-earned rest.

‘Two.’ I said, even more slowly and, at a slightly going-down-in-tone pitch. I grinned as the blood-rush continued to course through my mental and physical veins. Most of the women were rapidly losing the battle of the eyelids. All had slumped a little in their chairs now.

‘Three!’ I said suddenly and earlier in timing sequence than the previous two numbers. I caught them all completely by surprise and firmly then snapped my fingers loudly. Like a lift that had suddenly lost its supporting cable and was now falling out of control to the basement, their eyelids, one and all, immediately closed shut. All sighed loudly, as if in sheer relief from their individual eyelid battle. All slumped more deeply in their chairs. Those women that had been leaning forward at the time now lay well forward on their chairs, such that they were almost resting on their own laps. Those who had not been leaning forward, now leaned sideways against the person who sat beside them as equally entranced and out of it as they were. The sexual rush that filled my mind and body was empowering.

I was pumped and couldn’t stop grinning as I rechecked the peaceful slack faces of each and every one of them. The excitement was bubbling out of me, such that I had to control myself in my exuberance. Each woman on each chair now breathed deeply and peacefully. I decided to leave them to their imaginations for a little while as they continued, I hoped, to gaze peacefully at the recalled image of the beautiful green world still spinning brightly inside their minds and behind their closed eyelids. Incredibly satisfied, I quickly turned to grin as widely as I’ve ever done in my life across at mum and Serena. But I only stood stunned as I gazed over at them, the bright green crystal still held up and spinning in front of me. Both women-Serena and my mother, were leaning back slumped against the wall in front of which they’d been standing and watching the induction. They were also leaning against each other. Their heads had fallen toward their chest-Serena’s to her left, while mum’ s just hung straight downward. I was amazed and couldn’t figure out how or why they were still standing.

Taking a deep breath, I glanced quickly back at the five women on the chairs in front of me then exhaled. They all looked sound asleep where they sat. I glanced back at mum and Serena. They were both still standing. I felt as if I was just waiting for them to just fall right over on their faces. Then I concluded that they might just be holding each other up in their respective trances without knowing it. I turned back to gaze at the women in the chairs. They were fine. I took a deep breath and sighed, never having expected or planned to hypnotize either mum or Serena. I certainly knew that they hadn’t planned on it. Without thinking then, I raised my gaze to the other five women in the room that had been standing or sitting behind the row of chairs and who had also been watching the induction.

To my utter surprise, those that had been standing, still stood, but with their heads well forward or to one side. One woman was leaning against the table, not really sitting on it, but not actually standing beside it, either. She was somewhere in the middle, I guess. I was absolutely amazed, then quickly realized with an incredible sexual rush in mind and body that I was the only one in the room who was not fucking hypnotized, and, I was a man. My cock was having a field day with my trousers, trying to get down and out of its normal place of imprisonment.

Slowly, I lowered my arm and hand that had been holding the spinning green crystal. Instantly, it hurt, giving me a bit of a reality check. I had forgotten about it being held up for so long, but the muscles in my arm and shoulder hadn’t. I placed the crystal back inside the pocket of my toga and exercised my arm and shoulder for a few minutes, gazing around at all of them. Then I stopped doing that and relaxed and wondered what I actually would or should do now. Things were definitely not going according to mum and Serena’s plan, or mine, either, for that matter. I decided to ease the comfort of those bent forward in their chairs before rigormortis set in.

‘Good girl,’ I said then, really drawing it out. I grinned excitedly as, one and all, the entire group of women, both seating and standing in the room, sighed audibly, and, almost at once. I had a fucking choir, a sleeping one. I nearly creamed my jeans.

Then they all slumped or relaxed a little more in whatever position their bodies happened to be in, which was exactly the opposite of what I had intended to do. I thought quickly, or tried to. It wasn’t easy. I was as pumped as a kid in a lolly-shop, all alone for the first time, my mind and thoughts racing in every direction, this way and that, and not knowing which lolly-jar to rush over to and open first. For the first time then, I think I really and truly appreciated the absolutely amazing power I had or could have with hypnosis. I now had a dozen or so mature, but not unattractive women, including my own mother, hypnotized in front me, and, with the obvious exception of my mother, they were all lolly-jars waiting to be opened-my lolly-jars. I just stood there like a zombie, gazing around the room at all of the lollies while my cock developed an amazing and not-too-sudden sweet tooth.

Suddenly, my whole world went quiet, deathly quiet. For a few moments, my gaze continued to roam from face to face, from body to body, from lolly to lolly-idly trying to place the sudden quiet into the peaceful world of sleeping women I had created. Then it suddenly dawned on me.

‘Fuck!’ I cursed quietly and immediately began moving toward the entertainment unit. The CD had finished. No wonder it had suddenly become so quiet. I abruptly stopped, however, before I’d gotten there, freezing in mid-stride almost. I quickly checked all faces of all lollies to see if the absolute and sudden quiet had brought any or all of them out of their trance, but they all looked the same and hadn’t moved that I could notice. Relaxing a little then, I moved to the stereo and restarted the CD, after first taking a few moments to figure out how to do it. The system wasn’t the same as the one I had at my flat. Then I went back to stand before the women in the chairs.

‘Good girl,’ I said, with a slightly shaking breath, then smiled as I heard my unique choir almost sigh in chorus. Again, I checked the faces of each in the chair, then cast an eye over those standing or slouching around the place like drunks, including my mother. They all seemed okay. I turned my attention back to those before me.

‘Now,’ I began, carefully choosing my words and phrases, ‘while you continue to gaze peacefully at the pretty spinning green world you’re waiting to visit, you can relax even more than you are right now.’

‘Good girl,’ I said slowly and smiled. Then I gave them a few minutes more.

‘Now,’ I began again, ‘Before I tell you to open your eyes, in a few moments, and, as you sit up slowly now, in your chair, you can allow yourself, the absolutely relaxing luxury, of going deeply inside your thoughts. Then you will see and experience, that special New World, as real as your imagination, is showing you now.’

I watched, excited to see what happened next. It was like watching a fucking miracle at Lourdes. Those in the chair slowly all began sitting up until they sat relaxed and slumped back in their chairs, while those who were standing hadn’t moved. Those of the “Free” women who had been seated and slumped, now had sat up. I had figured as much. When the suggestion had been given and an woman wasn’t in a chair, their minds had reasoned that the suggestion had not been meant for them. Simple trance logic, I thought.

‘Good girl,’ I said slowly, then listened to the quiet choir.

‘Now, in a moment or two,’ I continued on toward a big finish, ‘and when I count to three, I’ll then snap my fingers. You’ll instantly feel yourself experience, as you open your eyes, such an exhilarating rush, to be absorbed so fully, inside your New World, that when I tell you to open your eyes, you’ll be absolutely amazed, to find that you’re actually there!’

I then repeated the suggestion two more times, with emphasis, where I thought it belonged. Then I laid down the foundation for the last and most important suggestion-amnesia.

‘Good girl.’ I breathed out slowly. ‘Now, as you awake in your exciting new world, and breathe in its special relaxing green atmosphere, another strange, but normal thing will happen to you. You’ll be aware that, as you open your eyes, and find yourself as absolutely real in your exciting New World, that it will forever remain as the special New World, that exists only when you hear the sound of my voice. You’ll just be aware of that, as being perfectly normal.’

I repeated all that twice more then gave them time to absorb it into its rightful place within the scenario going on inside their respective minds and imaginations.

‘Good girl,’ I said, aware of the quiet music. ‘Now, when you wake up, and only when I tell you to, when I say the words, “Welcome to your life and times,” you’ll only remember, how good you really do feel. You’ll also remember how wonderful a time you had and that’s all, nothing else, until you hear the sound of my voice, saying those very special words, you’ve now come to love to hear, ‘Good girl.”

The room echoed beautifully again to the quiet sounds of the all-woman hypnotic choir.

‘Then you’ll come back here,’ I told them firmly, ‘wherever you are, and then we can be together again.’

I swear that as fast as my gaze could check out each and every one of their faces, including my mum, they all smiled gently, then nodded and sighed.

‘Good girl.’ I rewarded them all. ‘Now, when I count to three, and then snap my fingers, your eyes will open, and you’ll be wide awake and refreshed, wondering what you’re doing in your beautiful new world of Gor. You’ll abide by its rules, and all of its laws, as you’re told or imagine or believe now apply to you and your status. And you’ll also realize, no matter what happens, that your bodies will follow the ways of Gor, even without the permission of your thinking minds, which will always be looking on, in approval or not, but will always be watching while your bodies, always, always, obey.’

I gave them a few minutes to chew on that one. If anybody was going to object to a suggestion, this would be it. I checked each face in the chair carefully, looking for any signs of resistance to the suggestion, but found none. Then I repeated the last suggestion in its entirety, as best I could remember it, which wasn’t exactly the same each time, but close enough. By the time I’d finished, I figured they’d gotten my drift as to what was expected of them when they opened their eyes. My excitement began to build quickly now, along with the length of my dick as I readied to count them out. Then suddenly, I slipped in one last suggestion and I really don’t know why, but I felt on a roll and I wasn’t diverting for anything. I was pumped.

‘Good girl,’ I said slowly. ‘Now, in your new world of Gor, no matter what you’re doing, who you’re with, or where you are, whenever you become aware of the beautiful green spinning world again your bodies will freeze immediately, in spite of your thoughts or wishes. Your minds will remain fully aware of whatever else is going on around you at the time and you will remain in that situation. It will seem as if time has stood still and trapped you in it, until you once more become aware that you are no longer aware of your spinning green world.’

I gave them a few minutes to ingest that lot and then readied to count them out.

‘One,’ I began then gave them a few seconds.

‘Two,’ I counted then gave them a few more.

Three!’ I said firmly in sequence then quickly snapped my fingers loudly and stood back holding my breath, waiting for a whole brave new world to begin-the world of Steven’s Gor.

In unison, all of the women wherever they were, blinked several times one and all, rubbed their eyes and then quickly looked around to the left and right and vice versa. They stretched and they yawned and they shifted in their chairs and sat up straight. Then they looked around smiling at each other some more. Then suddenly, as if becoming aware of being in a strange new place, all smiles disappeared immediately from their faces. They all began searching their surroundings as if discovering a whole New World that they’d suddenly found themselves upon. Their eyes were wide and staring, some appearing terrified or uncertain. I thought I might have been invisible to them, but then, gradually, one by one, they all saw me. At that moment, I was very proud of the world I had created in their minds and imagination. I felt I could slip into my own role of “Master” right at that moment with the greatest of ease.

And then, I nearly died.