The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PRACTICE

By Mesmerr

12

‘Serena?’ I said quietly.

‘Yes,’ she answered dreamily.

‘Good girl. You can speak very clearly now, Serena, you’ll find,’ I coaxed.

‘Yes, Steven,’ she said a lot more clearly.

I glanced at mum who sat staring wide-eyed at her, but she didn’t look at me. I turned back to direct the sound of my voice to Serena.

‘Serena,’ I said, ‘do you know where you are?’

‘Yes, Steven,’ she answered.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her and she sighed, ‘and do you know why you’re here?’

‘Yes, Steven,’ she said clearly.

‘Good girl,’ I said, then smiled when she sighed again. ‘You can sit up now, Serena, and then you can stand up, but remain as calm and relaxed and hypnotized as you are right now.’

‘Yes, Steven,’ she replied, then slowly sat up and moved her head around-exercising her neck, no doubt, I concluded. Then slowly, as if rising like a phoenix from the ashes, Serena rose gracefully to her feet, seeming only a touch unsteady.

I watched Serena and also Mum’s eyes as she followed Serena all the way up. I swear mum looked as if she was watching the shuttle go up. She sat there with her head upturned like the Madonna who’d just seen a Holy vision. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were wide and staring. She almost looked drugged. Maybe it was the wine? I wondered. Then I shook my head and grinned, amazed, but mum didn’t catch my eye. She seemed mesmerized, as if staring right up the trouser legs of god himself.

‘How do you feel, Serena?’ I asked when she’d stabilized on her feet, with her arms hanging loosely by her sides.

‘Wonderful,’ Serena smiled quietly.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her then decided to jump in, boots and all. Serena smiled softly and then sighed and seemed to relax.

‘Lift up your skirt now, Serena,’ I told her firmly then immediately heard mum gasp softly.

‘Yes, Steven,’ Serena answered immediately. Her hands moved by her sides and reached down to grasp her skirt by the hem.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her then quickly glanced at mum whose eyes were now glued to Serena’s hands and fingers as they slowly began to raise the dark skirt slowly upward. I tried to catch mum’s eye, but she wasn’t having any. Higher and higher came Serena’s skirt, revealing dark stockings and solid thighs. Serena wasn’t as tall as mum, but she was well clad, with firmly muscled meat from all her tennis practice, I figured. Then suddenly, I became acutely aware that Serena’s skirt and mum’s riveted gaze were not the only things rising slowly upward in the room.

Serena then sighed and smiled gently, but did not stop raising her skirt until it had reached a point just below her breasts, which were also large and firm.

‘Stop there, Serena,’ I said then, ‘hold your skit under your arms.’

‘Yes, Steven,’ Serena said with a smile. Then she sighed and hugged her bunched up skirt between her arms and the sides of her body.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her handsomely by drawing out the sound of the last word. Serena smiled and sighed. ‘How do you feel now, Serena?’ I asked then.

‘I shouldn’t be doing this in front of you,’ she said, surprising the life out of me.

Only then did mum look at me. I raised my eyebrows in surprise at Serena’s statement, but all mum did was rapidly point to Serena’s remaining underwear. Serena wore stockings. Mum frowned deeply at me. I shook my own head and frowned back at her.

‘Why not?’ I asked, looking back up at Serena.

‘Because you’re my best friend’s son,’ Serena replied calmly.

‘Any other reasons?’ I asked.

‘Because... because she hasn’t-she hasn’t seen me... without clothes,’ Serena said hesitantly.

‘Yet you’re willing to still do it?’ I queried.

‘Yes, Steven,’ she replied calmly.

‘Why?’

‘Because I know I don’t want to remember doing it,’ she said, ‘and I’m hypnotized, so I won’t.’

That answer satisfied me, but her earlier answer puzzled me. I quickly looked across at mum, but she was staring intently up at Serena’s backside, which faced her as Serena stood facing me. Then I thought about it a bit more and finally figured that Serena might just be a bit of a prude when it came to undressing in front of other women.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her, ‘unhook your stockings now, Serena,’ I told her.

‘Yes, Steven,’ she answered obediently with a sigh. That helped my own unsolicited cause to gain natural growth in the process.

Serena then clenched her upper arms against her sides and raised her shoulders to help hold her skirt as she tried to reach down and grab the top of her garter belt, but her fingers couldn’t quite reach. When she really tried, even bending forward, her arms moved and her skirt immediately fell from beneath her armpits. She straightened up then reached down and grabbed her hem again, quickly pulling it upward to beneath her breasts once more to then and pin it between her upper arms and her body. Again, as she tried to unhook her stockings once more, her dress fell from beneath her arms the minute she moved them. She pulled up her skirt once again and tucked it under her arms, but I’d had enough.

‘Stop, Serena,’ I said.

‘Yes, Steven,’ she answered and then did.

I glanced at mum and raised my eyebrows. She shrugged and shook her head a little. I pointed to the black garter belts holding up Serena’s stockings and flicked my fingers toward them, then nodded for her to reach over and do whatever had to be done or we’d be there all night. Mum raised her eyebrows then, and, very high. Then she shook her head adamantly. I shrugged then glanced back at Serena.

‘Let your dress down, Serena.’ I said then, finished with the exercise. I’d write on the back of her neck, instead, I figured, ‘Then you can sit down.’

‘No!’ Mum suddenly said in a hushed and urgent tone of voice.

I quickly glanced at her; shocked and a little surprised as Serena dropped her skirt then began to smooth it down over her hips and thighs. Mum hadn’t said it loudly or softly. In fact, it had sounded to me as if it had been more like an order. Her eyes were hard and yet, somehow pleading at the same time. I just couldn’t figure out what was going on with her and finally decided it must be the wine. Then suddenly, mum flicked her fingers upward, indicating I should tell Serena to raise her skirt once more. I was about to raise my eyebrows again when she flicked her hand upward again. I sighed. Serena was just in the process of sitting down.

‘Stand up again, Serena,’ I said quickly, ‘then lift your skirt again and hold it beneath your arms as you did before.

‘Yes, Steven,’ Serena said right away and stood back up before she’d actually sat down. Then she reached down and lifted up her skirt once more and stood there waiting with it tucked under her arms. Her black sort-of-brief underwear was as dark as her stockings and her bare belly was solid and white.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her. She smiled softly then sighed and relaxed.

I glanced quickly at mum and nodded. She frowned and didn’t move for a second or two and then she did, moving off the lounge and down on her knees beside Serena’s leg. Quickly, she unhooked the stocking on Serena’s left thigh. Then she scurried around the front of Serena to her other side and quickly unhooked the stocking on that thigh. Mum then sat back down on her knees by Serena’s side and glared at me with a look that said: “Satisfied now, boy?”

I nodded, grinning victoriously then looked up at Serena who stood calmly with her skirt tucked up under her arms. Her dark underwear seemed very dark compared to the whiteness of the skin of her belly and upper thighs.

‘Serena?’ I said. ‘How do you feel?’

‘Embarrassed,’ she said calmly.

‘Really?’ I said.

‘Yes, Steven,’ she answered, quietly.

I glanced down quickly.

‘Turn around, Serena,’ I said then without thinking.

‘Yes, Steven,’ she answered, then immediately turned around.

Instantly, I realized I had another problem. Mum must have realized it at the same time I did because she was already looking at me and shaking her head when I turned and caught her eye. Her eyes told me she was adamant. I grinned and couldn’t believe that I was asking my own mother to pull down the underwear and expose the bare buttocks of one of her close friends, but I guess I was, although mum obviously wasn’t buying it. I shrugged as if to tell her that the show was over.

‘Okay!’ Mum suddenly hissed angrily. Then she reached up to Serena’s waist and grasped the band of her briefs. She hesitated only briefly and took a deep breath. Her fingers trembled a little, I noticed. Then suddenly, she yanked them down over Serena’s buttocks and thighs and pulled them down below her knees. Then she sat back down on her knees and glared at me. I nodded, almost businesslike and looked back at Serena, my eyes drawn directly to her two firm white buttocks. I glanced around for the whiteboard marker pen. It was still on the table. I leaned forward and picked it up, then rested back in the chair, wondering if I should write the same thing on Serena’s firm bare cheeks. I turned my head and looked at mum. She sat on her knees staring quietly at Serena’s butt. Then I glanced back up at Serena.

‘How do you feel now, Serena?’ I asked her.

‘Even more embarrassed than when you last asked, Steven,’ she answered me coolly.

‘Why?’ I asked, already knowing why. She was half-naked in front of a man, her best friend’s son.

‘Because now I can be seen nude from the waist down,’ Serena said quietly, but calmly.

‘And you don’t want us to?’ I asked.

Serena didn’t exactly answer me, I knew that, but what she did say puzzled me a lot.

‘Maybe you can hypnotize your mother, too?’ She suggested. ‘It’s important right now, I think.’

My eyebrows shot up and I turned quickly to look at mum who was now gazing at the carpet. Then she turned her head slowly and looked directly at me while shaking her head slowly.

‘Why should I hypnotize her?’ I asked, turning back to look at Serena’s shoulders, increasingly puzzled and curious.

‘So she can’t remember tonight, either,’ Serena answered quietly. Her head was bowed down toward her chest slightly. Then she added, ‘so she doesn’t want to remember.’

I turned and glanced at mum again and raised my eyebrows. She just shrugged and turned away, looking at the carpet. Then she looked back up at Serena’s bare ass almost in front of her face. Her head was shaking from side to side, very slowly as she stared. I turned back to face Serena.

‘Why would she want to not remember, Serena?’ I asked.

Serena didn’t answer for almost a minute, during which time I had looked at my mother for answers three times, but she just shook her head on two of the three times that I caught her eye. I turned back to look at Serena’s ass then up at the back of her neck. I was about to ask her again when she spoke.

‘Why not be a good son and just hypnotize her before you find out,’ she said very softly, ‘but please be sure to make it so she definitely can’t remember. She might know, but I don’t think she does yet.’

I was confused-a hypnotic subject directing the hypnotist? Mum doesn’t know yet? Serena does, but mum might not? She won’t want to remember? Hypnotize her before I find out? What the fuck was Serena talking about, I puzzled, then turned to mum once more for any fucking answer at all. She just shrugged and threw up her hands, then suddenly lifted her hand and made her index finger go around and around at her right temple, indicating that Serena wasn’t playing with a full deck of cards, that she was, perhaps, a sandwich short of a picnic.

Then, as if things suddenly began to happen in slow motion, my mother put her hand back down on her thigh and glanced upward at Serena’s buttocks from beneath her slightly lowered head. She was not holding her head high, however, and was staring directly at those firm white cheeks as if mesmerized by them.

I glanced at Serena’s firm bottom and then back at mum, then back at Serena’s ass, back and shoulders again and then up to the back of her neck and what I could see of her head. Then I turned and looked squarely back at mum again who was now looking down at the carpet. And then, suddenly, I felt myself growing very, very red and very, very hot beneath my shirt. Slowly, I turned my burning face back to Serena’s nude white ass and felt as if my face had really burst into flames. Mum didn’t know yet, I repeated in my mind. Serena was her probably her best friend and knew something that mum did not, and, she wanted me to hypnotize mum so she wouldn’t want to remember anything that had happened, so they both wouldn’t want to and couldn’t remember anything, even if they both wanted to.

I glanced at mum who immediately shook her head and half-smiled. She gave me the “Serena’s about ten cents in the dollar,” signal with her index finger again, but she dropped her gaze from mine quickly, as if she didn’t want to or couldn’t look at me. She stopped shaking her head and glanced quickly back up at Serena’s bare bottom in front of her face. Then she glanced back at me and shook her head again, seemingly almost pleading, for some reason, but only for a few seconds. Then she frowned. I shook my head then myself, slowly, lost in a an accidental and unwanted moment of discovery, but no longer lost in the meaning of Serena’s words. I was just lost, that’s all, and, for a few moments, I wasn’t quite sure how to find myself again, or, where to go from there, for that matter, either.

I lowered my head momentarily and closed my eyes, not believing what I did believe I had accidentally discovered. I wondered if mum believed it, but I wasn’t game to look at her again. I just couldn’t. I could only hazard a wild guess at what was going through her mind at that moment. My mum didn’t know, I thought, repeating the words to myself. Serena did, but mum didn’t. Then I wondered how that could be and got further lost in my thoughts than I had been. I took a deep breath and sighed. All of a sudden, L was not looking or feeling so fucking G, I decided-definitely not fucking G at all. I kept my eyes closed and tried to think for several minutes, not knowing if I wanted to open them ever again.

‘Do it, Stevie,’ mum’s soft quiet voice suddenly whispered beside my left ear. My eyes opened instantly, but I wasn’t game to look at her.

‘What?’ I asked thickly, the fucking haze coming without warning, as it always did.

‘Do it, Baby.’ Mum repeated. ‘Hypnotize me.’

‘Why, mum?’ I asked, which was really fucking stupid because I knew exactly why. I also knew I had now caused her to have to say it and make her feel even worse than she already did.

‘You know why, Stevie,’ she whispered quietly, holding her lips closer to my ear than they had been, ‘because I don’t want to remember. I just can’t baby. I could never look you in the face again for as long as I lived.’

The fucking haze slowly descended like a dark gray cloud and seemed to take up all the room in my eyes. It forced the tears out and down the sides of my cheeks, but I didn’t care. I tried hard to see the spot on my lap that I was looking dumbly at, anyway, and felt absolutely terrible, for me, as well as for mum. I could smell her sweet breath and feel its gentle warmth on the side of my face and on my ear as she breathed. It reminded me of when she used to hold me as a child when she carried me to bed in her arms.

‘Mum,’ I said thickly, ‘I’ll always know.’

Mum kissed me softly on the ear and said quietly, ‘But I won’t know you know, Baby, will I?’

I blinked and suddenly wished I’d never heard of fucking hypnosis. I wish Mezmer or whoever fucking invented or discovered it, hadn’t.

‘Stevie?’ Mum whispered in my ear gently. I nodded, but didn’t move.

‘Baby?’ she whispered again. I nodded again, but still I didn’t move. I couldn’t, I don’t think, but I don’t really know if I was trying all that hard. I just felt so fucking sad for both of us.

‘Stevie,’ mum whispered again, ‘it was hard enough for me because your father knew. It would hurt me too much to go through the rest of my life knowing you know, too.’

Fucking haze. Wish god had never invented that, either.

‘But I’ll still know, mum,’ I said thickly, not really getting the drift of what she’d first said.

‘But I won’t know you’ll know, Baby.’ She said, a pleading note to her whispering voice. ‘Can’t you see, Stevie? Oh, Baby, I won’t know you’ll know, so it won’t matter to me that you do. Please, Stevie? Say it. Tell me what sort of girl I am to you? Please?’

Fucking haze, but I told you my mum was smarter than I was. I just had to keep her secret, like she’d always had to do for god knows how long.

‘What sort of girl am I to you, baby?’ She repeated, whispering and sounding desperate. ‘Do it, Baby! Please, Stevie? Please?’

‘You’re my... good girl, mum,’ I croaked, ‘and... I love you... with all my fucking heart.’

‘Ohh, Baby!’ Mum suddenly sighed against the side of my face. Then she sighed deeply again and leaned slowly over against me. I turned and caught her gently increasing weight, then worked myself up and out of the chair to sit her down in it. When I did that, she sighed again and relaxed right back into it as if she was about to go to sleep.

‘Good... girl, mum,’ I tried to whisper and look down at her through the fucking haze, ‘my... very... good girl.’

Mum sighed and smiled gently, then sighed again, very deeply, slumping right back into the chair. Her lips were moving, but I couldn’t hear what she was saying. I leaned down and put my face close to hers, then listened to her whisper a few words with each deep and relaxing breath.

‘I love you, son,’ she whispered in one breath. Then, in the following, she breathed, ‘your father... would be... proud... so proud.’

Fucking haze. Fucking hypnosis. Fucking practice.

‘Get dressed, Serena.’

‘Yes, Steven.’