The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PRACTICE

By Mesmerr

11

‘Oh, well,’ Serena sighed, after mum had left the lounge. She sounded defeated on the topic point; ‘I suppose I’ll just leave it up to you and hope for the best.’

‘Good girl,’ I then smiled suddenly, and, without thinking. I’d said it firmly and quietly. Then I said it again, deliberately, hoping the trigger would still work, but knowing that it would depend upon how deeply she had been in trance on the night of the card game.

‘What?’ She queried. I couldn’t understand why. She wasn’t deaf and only sat a few feet away from me. Her eyes looked directly at me and blinked a few times, but that was all.

‘I said, good... girl!’ I repeated, for the third time, slowly and forcefully, staring right into her eyes and hardening my gaze, as if I’d given her a firm command. She chuckled; most probably at the serious stern look on my face. Then her eyes blinked a few more times. I was mystified. The trigger hadn’t worked. I felt hot all of a sudden.

‘Yes,’ she began to chuckle, ‘I am a go-ohh,’ she suddenly interrupted herself. To my surprise and immediate relief, her eyes fluttered several times and finally closed down. Then they opened again and tried to focus on me. They did, too, for almost thirty seconds. It seemed to be the longest thirty seconds of my life, but then they fluttered several times again. She took a deep breath and sighed. Then her eyes closed down and stayed there while she seemed to relax back against and into the lounge.

I left her there for a few seconds, just breathing gently and letting her get used to wherever she was in her mind. Then I spoke to her, quietly, but firmly, deciding to use a similar deepening routine to the one I’d used with mum.

‘Serena?’ I called firmly.

‘Yes,’ she answered instantly; not sounding tired at all.

‘How do you feel?’

‘Good,’ she replied.

‘Good girl.’ I said. ‘Want to feel better?’

‘Yes,’ she said as she sighed deeply, ‘always.’

I grinned. ‘Good girl.’ I said. ‘Want to feel so much better when you wake up that you won’t be able to remember anything that I tell you to forget?’

‘Yes,’ she said immediately, then sighed again. It was what she really wanted-proof, just as mum had.

‘Good girl.’ I said. ‘Well, you know I can do that for you, but only if you do as I ask now?’ I led her with something I felt she’d agree with.

‘I will,’ she responded positively, then sighed and slumped more deeply against the back of the lounge.

‘Good girl. Now, imagine in any way you like,’ I began, ‘a picture in your mind of you going deeper into hypnotic trance than you are right now, and quickly, too.’

‘Yes,’ she answered clearly, then slowly began to slump even more sideways.

‘Good girl.’ I continued, satisfied. ‘So deep, in fact, that when you reach that deep level, no matter how hard or how much you think you’ll be able to remember what I say or do, not only will you not be able to remember, but you won’t want to, either.’

‘Yes,’ she said clearly, her body now forty-five degrees to the horizontal.

‘Good girl.’ I drove home repetitively. ‘Now, imagine the picture of your trance deepening in your kind very quickly and clearly now, and know that it’s happening right now. It’s what you wanted in the first place, isn’t it?’

‘Yes,’ she said, sighing and sounding just a little quieter. She slumped no further sideways. Instead, she leaned a little forward toward her knees.

‘Good girl.’ I said. ‘And imagine now, that when you reach that very deep level of hypnosis, you simply won’t want to remember anything I say or do while you’re in this hypnotic trance.’

‘Yes,’ she sighed; speaking very quietly down to the cushions upon which she sat slumped.

‘Good girl.’ I said, ‘Because you can remember you’ve already agreed that you’ll do anything I say, willingly and easily, and, without delay or complaint, even though you’ll know what you’re doing while you’re doing it, isn’t something you would normally do, just to prove to yourself that it works. This is what you wanted, isn’t it?’

‘Yes,’ she replied softly, beginning to sound as if she was talking from a far away place. Then she sighed again and slowly slumped even more sideways and forwards on the lounge. In fact, she was almost lying on it.

‘Good girl.’ I said. ‘And, Serena, even though you may not agree with some of the things I say or do, you’ll still feel strongly, very strongly, that you have to comply with my commands, easily and willingly, because that’s what you agreed to and it’s the only reason you’re really here, tonight. Isn’t that right?’

‘Yes,’ she said. Her voice was almost a breathing whisper.

‘Good girl.’ I said. ‘Go much deeper down there now to such a deep place as you have already imagined very, very clearly in your mind, haven’t you?’

‘Yes,’ she replied in a whisper.

‘Good girl.’ I finished with, then sat back and let her mind do its thing.

Just then, I heard the downstairs toilet flush and realized where mum had been. I had been wondering because I hadn’t seen her in the kitchen while I’d been manipulating Serena’s mind and thoughts.

After a few minutes, while I sat and watched Serena slipping further and further sideways and forwards on the lounge, mum came back in with the drinks and my fresh coffee. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the state her friend was now in and quickly glanced at me, then back at her for several long seconds. Finally, she looked back at me with the strangest look on her face and in her eyes.

When our eyes met, I swear I saw a hint of pure devilish evil in mum’s gaze, along with something else I hadn’t quite put my finger on, but knew it was there, nevertheless. I placed my finger over my lips, indicating that she be quiet. She nodded vigorously then immediately grinned and handed me my coffee. Then she placed one of the wineglasses down on the table, but kept the other, from which she immediately took, what I would consider for her, my mum, to be one hell of a huge sip. Again, I wondered about my mum’s drinking habits.

She sat down then, very carefully, on the other side of Serena who had now fallen completely sideways and lay right across mum’s cushion. Mum grinned excitedly as she settled down, wineglass in hand, although I wouldn’t have called her obviously excited mental state, “settled.” Then suddenly, mum got carefully back up off the lounge and quickly came over to me. She sat down cross-legged beside my knees and turned to face up to me. Her eyes were shining from the wine and her face beamed.

‘Have you mind-controlled her yet?’ She asked seriously, but excitedly, as if ready to clap her hands with glee then jump up and down.

I nearly fell out of the chair and had to really try hard not to burst out laughing. She was so serious. I grinned and held my breath for a few seconds while she continued to stare wide-eyed up at me with her eyebrows raised and waiting for an answer. It was so hard not to laugh-so hard. I shook my head slowly sideways.

Mum nodded quickly, as if she was an old hand at this mind control stuff and was simply indicating that she understood. Then she turned back to face Serena and sipped her drink. I wondered, at that point, just how much the wine was now beginning to affect my mum? She was still upright, so she couldn’t be too bad, yet, I figured. Then I got my thoughts back toward Serena, wondering what to do next. Mum came to the save the day, as usual.

‘Write on her ass,’ she said quietly as she turned to look up at me, chuckling. Her shining gaze glowed pure mischief up into my eyes.

‘Mum!’ I shushed her. ’ I don’t even know the woman. I’m not going to do that.’

‘You only write on your mother’s ass?’ She queried, and seriously.

I shushed her again. She turned back to look at Serena once more.

‘Do it, Stevie,’ she pressed me while still looking at Serena’s slumped form, ‘so she’ll know you can. That’s what she wanted you to do!’

‘I know,’ I whispered quietly down to her, ‘but I can’t write on her butt. She’s a stranger, mum. Christ! Think of something else!’

‘Okay!’ Mum answered, clearly not happy with the way I was abusing her managerial skills on her first attempt. I got back to seriously thinking what I could get Serena to do, not forgetting she hadn’t told me that she’d reached that deeper level yet. She mightn’t even get there, I thought then. Just then, and right at that point, she did.

‘Steven,’ Serena breathed from the deep in a very quiet voice, ‘I don’t... I don’t want to... can’t remember now.’

I smiled while mum almost clapped her hands for joy. Quickly, I placed a settling hand on mum’s shoulder. Her head shook quickly up and down, as if to say, “I know! I know!”

‘Good girl.’ I said to Serena. ‘Do you want to remember?’

After a few seconds, she answered.

‘No.’ She breathed out quietly and long, like the note of a soft tenor horn, but then added in three following and separate breaths, ‘I don’t... don’t want to... now.’

‘Do it!’ I heard mum hiss quietly, but urgently. I squeezed my hand on her shoulder again and once again, she nodded her head vigorously up and down, silently telling me off. I squeezed her shoulder again, hard.

‘Ow!’ She whispered, also urgently. Then she settled. Suddenly, I had a strange thought. Why hadn’t mum fallen sideways onto the carpet? She’d heard me say, “Good girl,” often enough to Serena. Then I knew. She knew I had been talking to Serena and not to her.

‘Good girl,’ I said to Serena who sighed softly at the words she had unknowingly grown so fond of.

Mum then got quickly to her feet and went to the kitchen, returning within two minutes with another full glass of wine. I scowled at her when she returned, but she only poked her tongue out at me, as if to say, “Boy, you haven’t lived long enough to tell your mother to stop drinking when she’s having the time of her life.” And, she had the look on her face to go with it.

I shrugged back at her, wondering, in fact, just who was enjoying Serena’s mind controlled trip more-me, mum, or Serena? I glared back at mum as she settled onto the lounge beside Serena’s drawn up stockinged feet and skirted backside. I hoped my glare said: “Okay, but it’s your hung-over head in the morning, mum, not mine.” Then I turned my attention back to Serena who was now completely oblivious to the galactic battle for control of her hypnotic behavior seemingly going on between my hypnosis-addicted mother and myself.

After thinking seriously for a few more minutes while I watched Serena just lie there, I sighed, defeated. Mum must have heard the sigh or read the defeat in my voice because she turned excitedly to stare hard at me and smile. I nodded in defeat. Immediately, like an excited little schoolgirl, mum rubbed her hands together with glee, spilling some wine when she did it.

I chuckled quietly at her misfortune. Again, she stuck her tongue out at me, but with no force behind it. She was, however, already waving her hands at me, indicating that I should get the lead out and get going before we all just sit around and watch each other die of old age while Serena slept through it all until she finally woke up dead. I nodded. Mum almost jumped up and down on the cushion upon which she now sat on her knees. I hoped her circulation was still good from all of her long exercise walks.

‘Do it!’ Mum then mouthed silently, complete with exclamation mark. But to me, she spoke very loudly and clearly from the big lounge where she sat beside Serena’s ass and feet. I nodded, but before I could even begin, she looked urgently at me again and frowned, shaking her head as if I was a lost child, or at least one who was definitely mentally challenged in the moment.

I nodded again then moved my palms downward a few times, indicating that she should chill out a bit and kick back before she had a heart attack, although that wasn’t exactly what my palms conveyed, I know. Her brow knitted and her gaze hardened at me as I leaned forward in Serena’s direction. I glanced one last time at mum whose eyes were already waiting and bored into me when I looked, for further delaying her excitement. Her wide wine-shined eyes sent me an instant flash message that wasn’t in Morse code.

“DO IT!”