The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power Pendant

(MC, MF, FF, MD)

Chapter Three: Is it Finally Stacy’s Turn?

Stacy approached Jim in the hall; he had seen little of her in the last few months, as he was busy fucking his three sex slaves and trying to determine who should be next.

She asked if she could come by and talk to him. He agreed and led her to his room.

“Yuck this place reeks of those sluts you have been screwing. Don’t you ever use air freshener?”

“I do but between their perfume and their pussies it is hard to keep the place smelling fresh.”

“Well at least I am glad to see that you have cut back on that Jessie bitch. I hear she is a nasty one. Stab you in the back while she smiles than twist the knife.”

“True but she has been begging me for more time and sex. I might be considering it. Spring break is coming up, what are your plans?”

“Well my dad had to go to Europe, leaving my mom all alone, so I thought I would visit her and maybe get my sister Sandy to join us for an all girls week.”

“What about your boyfriend, your future husband?”

“We broke up. I just lost interest in him and we drifted apart.”

“So who have you been dating?”

“No one, I just have been spending a lot of time in my room, that’s all.”

“What have you been doing in your room and Stacy please tell the truth.”

“Every night and even most days I finger myself and fanaticize about having sex with you. What is wrong with me, why do you prefer those sorority sluts to me? Don’t you want to make me your sex slave, please make me your sex slave, please I am begging you.”

“Stacy I want you to look at my jewel. You must look at it and obey me.”

“I must obey you, master.”

“Why did you just call me master Stacy?”

“If I must obey you than I am your slave and if I am your slave than you are my master.”

“Stacy you are a very beautiful but strange girl”

“I am a very...”

“Stop. That was a comment Stacy not a command. Now you are the one who keeps bring up being turned into a slut and sex slave, you will explain to me, in detail why that is.”

“Yes master.” Stacy looked thoughtful than began to speak. “Well, it really started when my mom was 16 she was a cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. She got invited to a party at Aunt Jenny’s house. That is where she met my dad. He was home from college for the weekend just six months before graduation. He already had a job lined up and everything. Then he met my mom, it was lust a first sight. Nine months later I was born. Given a choice of jail or marriage dad choose marriage. Mom had to drop out of school since dad’s first job was out of state. Fast forward to when I was 12. Mom did not want me to loose out on my choices like she did. She told me she had no regrets being my mom, but she did regret not finishing high school. From the first evidence that I was maturing sexually mom drilled into my sister and I about safe sex. She had tried to insist that dad wear a condom but he said it did not feel as good. So when I was 14 she put me on the pill. Not only did I manage to graduate high school with out getting pregnant I was still a virgin. So was my sister, in fact I think at 19 she still is.”

“What does this have to do with all your talk about sluts and sex slaves?”

“I am getting to it master. Anyway my freshman year I met Tommy my first sexual experience, I loved it. I mean I really enjoyed sex. Not that Tommy was all that great or large down below but he had an active imagination or to be more exact he was into this mind control website.”

“Mind control website?”

“Yeah, a site where people submit stories of mind control and domination. Well I was hooked, on the site not on Tommy. Every week I surf the site for new stories my favorite are the male domination ones, that is where the man is the master and the girls are turned into his sluts and sex slaves.”

“So when I showed up with the pendent it was like a fantasy come true for you, except instead of turning you into a slut and sex slave I used you to guard me while I turned others into what you really wanted to be.”

“You hit the nail on the head, my ultimate fantasy and I had to watch as other girls got to become your sex slaves, while I was out in the cold.”

“What about your boyfriend?”

“I finally faced facts. He had no interest in role-play or fantasy, he just wanted sex and love, and well after realizing I actually had a chance to live out my fantasies I just lost interest in him. Now I’ve answered all your questions Master, will you please make me your sex slave, your private slut?”

“I will, but first I would like to know some more about your sexual preferences.”

“My sexual preferences will be whatever you tell me they are, after all you are the master and I am the slave, eventually.”

“What about bi-sexuality or incest?”

“I’ve never been interested in girls master, but I know from my readings that you guys tend to like that sort of thing, some kind of power trip I guess. So if you want me to like girls I guess I would have no choice but to obey, as for incest Yuk. My little sister is a bustier version of me but I just can’t see doing it with her.”

“What about Aunt Jenny?”

“Well she’s old like 40s or something but she is still hot master I’m sure you might want her, if you were going to make me do a relative she would be a good choice, her girls would be even better. I think the twins just turned 18 a few months back.”

“Alright Stacy lets turn you into a slut and sex slave. Are you ready?”

“Ready? Just hearing you say it almost made me come, master.”

“Focus on the crystal and my voice slave, respond to my commands because you need to make sure you know exactly what you are going to become.”

“Yes, master I will respond to your commands.”

“Stacy you are my willing, eager, obedient sex slave.”

“Oh Master, I am your eager willing and very obedient sex slave. Shall I remove my clothing?”

“Please be patient, Stacy.”

“Yes Master.”

“I am the only man you desire sexually and since that can not be changed you will be five times more sexually responsive to me than you have ever been before.”

“Master, you are the only man I desire and that can not change, I will be five times more sexually responsive to you than I have ever been before. I can’t wait for you to take me Master, I’ve got goose bumps just thinking about it.”

“You are my slut. What ever sexual act I want you to do you will do, not only willingly but eagerly, no matter what I might desire.”

“I am your willing and eager slut master. Even though it makes me a little nervous I will perform any sex act you desire, I am willing and eager to do so.”

“I will not turn you into a lesbian or even a bi-sexual slut, but from now on there will be three things that will effect your desire to have sex with another female. If you ever see me put my cock in a women’s pussy you will lust after her from than on; if I tell you I want to have you and another woman together than from that point you will not only lust after her but will want me to enslave her and make her like you; and finally you will be unresponsive to any woman unless my cock has been inside her body within the last 90 minutes, than you will be very responsive but not as much as you are to me.”

“Master I will only lust for a woman if I see you fuck her or if you tell me to, I will only respond to her sexually if you have put your wonderful cock in her with the last hour and a half.”

“Now you are ready slave. After I put the pendent away I will tell you to awaken than you will serve me.”

“Yes Master, your sex slave is ready and eager to serve you.”

“Wake up slave.”

“Thank you Jim my master, thank you for making me your slave.”

“You are welcome. Stacy have you ever been fucked in the ass? You have the sexiest ass I have ever seen and I might find it enjoyable.”

“No master, I heard that it hurts, I have no desire to be ass fucked.”

“Stacy, you want me to fuck you in the ass.”

“Wow, that is the weirdest feeling, I really want you to fuck me in the ass master I can’t wait until you penetrate my anal passage. I can’t believe how silly I was before, even if it hurt it would feel good having you take me there. Please master fuck your sex slave your slut in the ass.”

“I will but first remove your clothing I want to sample all of you.”

“You will fuck me in the ass today won’t you master, here I will get on the bed doggie style so you can see both my pussy and my ass at the same time. I hope you fuck me in the ass today.”

“Stacy, what do you think about Jessie?”

“That phony blond dye job bitch, she really is gross master, why do you want her when you can have anyone you like? Oh that feels good master slide your cock in deeper, ram my pussy, I can take it and my ass is ready anytime you are.”

“Stacy do you have pictures of your family, your sister and mother, your aunt and your cousins?”

“Yes master, in my...moan oh my god I’m coming...room.”

“Bring them by later for me to look at.”

“Yes master, can...I...ask...oh I’m coming again master what you do to me...why you want to see them?”

“No, oh and Stacy, you remember I asked what you thought of Jessie, well I would like to see the two of you going down on each other.”

“Ummmmm, that is a great idea master, I really have the hots for that little slut. I can’t wait to burry my face in her freshly fucked pussy. Hey, did you change my attitude about her, I can almost remember feeling different about her?”

“No Stacy, you’ve always had the hots for her, in fact that is one of the reasons you wanted me to enslave her first so that she would be well fucked by your master when he took you.”

“Yeah that’s right I remember...ummmmm...just keep doing what your doing master, it feels so good.”

An hour later Stacy had been licked and sucked and fucked and was exhausted from the numerous multiple orgasms. However, no matter how tired she was she still had not gotten her master’s cock in her ass. She began to lick and suck at his member trying to get him up.

“Oh that’s right Stacy I forgot to tell you how great you do giving blow jobs, you are a natural. I will have to have you show my other sluts how to truly service me with their mouths.”

Stacy redoubled her efforts hoping to get her masters cock hard so she could plead with him to fuck her in the ass; she had never been fucked in the ass but had always wanted to be, at least she thought she had. Having her memories and desires rearranged to suit her master’s desires was weird, but anything to serve and please him. At least she knew that she had always lusted after Jessie (that hot little slut) and wanted to do a threesome with her and of course her master. At least she was pretty sure, she would ask her master, he would tell her and then she would know what was real. Stacy lost herself in her efforts fantasizing about her master fucking her in the ass while she licked Jessie’s freshly fucked pussy.

“Jim thank you for letting me come over after you fuck Jessie. I just love the smell of her pussy and her perfume all over your room. Do you think you will let me have her soon I spend so much time now playing with myself and dreaming of you and me and you and me and her?” Stacy stretched out on the bed naked and showing off her body for her master, just in case he might want to fuck her. She buried her nose in part of the sheet that was damp with Jessie’s and her master’s juices, she checked to see if he was looking, when she noticed he wasn’t she licked the spot trying to get a taste of those combined delicious flavors.

Jim was still busy going over the pictures of her female relatives all five of them. She wondered why he was so interested in them, oh well her master would tell her what to do and feel when he was ready; she sucked on the sheet again.

“Stacy, what are you doing?”

She jumped guiltily and blushed. “Just trying to get a taste of the two of you...master.” It was not like she could lie or anything to him.

“Stacy would you like me to fuck any of your relatives?”

“What do you mean master?”

“I mean do you think it would be worth it for me your lord and master to make any of these five woman my sex slaves?” He showed her the pictures of her mother, sister, aunt and two cousins.

Stacy obeyed her master and looked at the pictures not as relatives but as females that might be worth her master’s time and effort to enslave and fuck. She was suddenly nervous but was not even able to consider lying to her master.

“Master I think they are all worthy of being sex slaves; they are all very attractive and to the best of my knowledge disease free. Plus you could easily remove any inhibitions and hang-ups. Your not thinking of enslaving any of them, are you master? Its not that I object or anything, or like I could, it would just be a little weird having say my sister or aunt begging you to fuck her.”

“Stacy, I decided to join you for spring break when you visit your family, you can even introduce me as your new boyfriend.”

“That’s wonderful master, are you sure you want them to think you’re my boyfriend, I mean I would love it if I could tell people you were my boyfriend, it would be a dream come true, but don’t you want my sister and cousins to think you are available? Plus I have a few friends back home you might find worth fucking, I am sure they would all be throwing themselves at you.”

“Perhaps but remember your viewpoint might be different than theirs.”

“I am sure you are right master, you are always right, but I don’t understand how any girl wouldn’t want to rip her clothes off and throw her self at your feet for you to do with as you please. Any girl, no any woman would be lucky for you to consider fucking her.”

“Stacy, I think we will just go with the boyfriend story, I may need to hypnotize your sister and mom so they will accept me. I believe you told them all about your former boyfriend and I might be a surprise.”

“What former boyfriend? Oh well, I am sure you are right master you should take control of both of them, it would certainly make our screwing easier if they weren’t freaking out about it.”

“Well as long as I am going to go to the trouble of taking control of them I might as well turn both of them into my sex slaves.”

“I think your right master it would make things easier and I think becoming your sex slaves would be good for both of them.”

“If I turn both of them into my sex slaves I might as well fuck them too, after all it would not be fair to deprive any sex slave of mine of my cock.”

“You are right master it would be wrong to enslave some hot girl not fuck her. It just wouldn’t be right. I realize that it will cut down on my time with you master but I would not want to be unfair to your other slaves and I am sure both my mother and my sister are a good fuck and you will enjoy them thoroughly.

“There is one thing though, you know how you get when you see me fucking another girl. Chances are that you might see me doing your sister or mother or even both and before you know it you will be begging me to let you lick their hot sex soak clits.”

“You are absolutely right master but that is just the chance I will have to take after all it is more important that my mother and sister take their rightful places as your sex slaves than my sensibilities.”

“You have such great ideas Stacy, lets fuck.”

“I think you are the one with the best ideas master,” she purred as she spread her legs.

Later on before sending her back to her dorm room Jim mentioned that he was looking forward to going home with her over spring break. Stacy responded that she was ecstatic especially since he was going to enslave her mom and sister, something she had wanted her master to do for the longest time. When she returned to her room she played with herself while looking at the pictures of her mom and sister. She had the best master, Stacy was sure not every master was so willing to please his slaves as he was. What other master would agree to take on two new slaves just to please a slave. She couldn’t wait until both of them were on their knees sucking on her master’s cock. She fell asleep with the image in her mind of her mother giving him a blow job while her sister sat on his face grinding her pussy against his mouth.