The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power Pendant

(MC, MF, FF, MD)

Chapter Four: Best Laid Plans...

Remember Professor Dickson. Jim certainly could not forget her especially after the dressing down she gave him in front of the other assistants. He really hated her and what’s worse every once in a while she wore something sexy and Jim’s mind would wonder to fields that he had no business in. But not to worry she was an expert at emasculating a man. It did not help that the other assistants all female could barely contain themselves.

The real crime though was that she had decided he needed to spend spring break taking care of things while she and her female assistants got that time off. Well it was time he took steps and he knew just what to do. Janet was Ms. Dickson’s pet and the best looking of the professor’s assistants. He was sure she would provide him with the chance to get Dick-breaker, as the male students called her, alone.

Apparently Dick-breaker didn’t meet with any male unless there was at lest one other female with her.

“Janet, Janet would you wait up.” He hurried after her.

“What is it Jim? I’ve got better things to do than spend them talking to you.”

“What do you mean Janet? What have I ever done to you?”

“Get off it Jim it has been whispered that you are screwing not one but three of the freshman girls in your lab. They have all denied it. They say you have been tutoring them to help with their grades but at least two girls from your lab have reported that you show them favoritism. Frankly I saw them and I don’t see how you could even get one of them, but that is not the point. You are on Dick-breaker’s shit list and she is going to make you quit. Now I really don’t want to be seen talking to you, so buzz off!”

“Janet wait up, please, look I don’t know why you hate me too but I would think you guys would want me around, with out me one of you would have to take the two morning labs.”

She stopped in an area between buildings where no was, she looked around and whispered with venom: “You make all of us look bad giving grades for sex and those three bimbos could not be doing as well as their grades. Furthermore, Dick-breaker is on a rampage and she is making all of us miserable and it is your fault because you can’t keep your dick in your pants.” She turned to leave Jim grabbed her arm. She opened her mouth to scream but stopped as she starred at the red jewel dangling from the pendent in Jim’s hand.

“What is that?”

“I would call it an equalizer but for now just listen, listen and obey. You will harm me by your action or inaction. Janet you will come to my dorm room tonight no later than 9:00. No one is to know where you are going. If you had plans for tonight change them, make up a good excuse. You will tell no one about this pendent, or me controlling you. You will come to me and beg me to show you the jewel again. Tell me what you will do Janet.”

“I will not harm you by any action or inaction on my part. I will come to you tonight in secret no one is to know. I have no plans and will make no plans.”

“Good. Now continue on as if nothing happened.” Jim put the jewel away.

“Like I told you Jim just give it up. Quit now while you still have some dignity.”

A knock came at the door Jim looked at his watch. She sure was cutting it close it was almost nine.

Jim opened the door Janet was alone as ordered, she stepped in and he closed the door. He turned to look at her. She certainly hadn’t dressed up; she wore old sweats and worn shoes. At a guess Jim would say these were what she wore on laundry day.

“I am not sure what you did to me Jim, but this explains how you were able to get those girls to fuck you. Now show me the jewel, do whatever you plan to do and I will be on my way. But I am telling you right now if I ever get free I will make your life short and miserable.”

Jim took out his pendent and showed it to her. “Janet you will obey me in all things, you will answer all my questions truthfully and fully. Now tell me what you will do Janet.”

“I will obey you in all things; I will answer all questions truthfully and fully.”

“Janet it would please me if you were to end every sentence, when we are alone, with: I live only to serve you master.”

“When we are alone I will end every sentence with I live only to serve you master. You sanctimonious bastard...I live only to serve you master.”

“Janet, do you have a boyfriend?”

“No...I live only to serve you master. I broke up with my latest boyfriend three weeks ago, I live only to serve you master.”

“Why?”

“Because he just didn’t meet my standards, I live only to serve you master. I never give a boy more than a month to prove themselves worthy of me, I live only to serve you master.”

“Are you a lesbian?”

“No I have no interest in having sex with woman and I don’t have a whole lot of interest in men right now either, I live only to serve you master.”

“Is Dick-breaker a lesbian?”

“I think so, I live only to serve you master. She may have made a pass at me and she has told me I am always welcome to come over her house, I live only to serve you master.”

“Janet you will arrange to go over her house and you will bring me along without telling her, so that I can gain control over the professor.”

“I hear and will obey, I live only to serve you master.”

“Janet you can wake up now.”

She stirred as I put the pendent back around my neck. A look of panic reached her eyes than anger.

“You bastard, you evil bastard I wouldn’t do anything for you if we were the last two people on earth... I live only to serve you master.” She clasped her hands over her mouth.

“Janet, remove your clothing.” She refused to say anything but could not disobey; she began to strip right there in front of him. She looked daggers at him, as she stood there naked and powerless.

“Janet, I have a new order for you, when you are not in a trance and you say I live only to serve you master you will have an orgasm. Now lay on the bed with your legs spread.” She did as commanded helpless in his power. “Are you clean?” She nodded her head still refusing to speak. “Answer me Janet.”

“Yes, I am clean...I live only to serve you master.” She moaned as she came.

“Janet I am going to taste your pussy, if I like the taste I will continue to lick it for as long as I want. However, it would be unfair of me to not allow you any pleasure so as long as I continue to lick your pussy you will count to 10 silently and then you will say ‘please fuck your slave’ and then of course you will add your usual statement at the end. You are to say nothing else, do you understand; just nod your head if you do.”

Jim dropped to her pussy; he tasted her for the first time. Now Jim actually liked the taste of pussy, but Janet’s was a whole new taste sensation. It had to be the best tasting pussy he ever had. He licked and slurped barely noting as she spoke and came again and again. Finally after almost 30 minutes he stood and looked down on her. “Janet tell me do you like to do it doggie style?”

“No I think it is disgusting and demeaning to woman I prefer to be on top, I live only to serve you master.”

“Ok Janet, you can get dressed if you want, but if you come one more time before you leave tonight you will strip and place yourself ‘doggie style with your ass up in the air and tell your master that his slave is ready to be fucked.”

Janet dressed quickly afraid to speak, just as she reached to unlock the door Jim spoke to her: “Janet in seven words or less you will tell me why you exist.”

She struggled but spit out, “I live only to serve you master.” She came with a suppressed moan and a whimper.

She dropped her clothing and got on the bed her butt sticking up in the air. “Your slave is ready to be fucked by you master, I live only to serve you master.”

Later when she was walking back to her dorm room Janet’s mind kept going back to what Jim had done to her. She was walking stiffly feeling painful and yet delicious electrical thrills as she walked, he had taken her panties and the rough material of the sweats were rubbing against her now very sensitive clit. She was unable to control herself and came twice before she was able to get back to her room. In bed she lay in bed naked thinking of what he had done to her, her hand moved of its own volition to her pussy fingering herself and gently moaning. Janet could not believe how good it felt to be taken by him, if this is what the other girls felt no wonder they were his, a few more session like that and I might even start following him around begging to be fucked by “my master”, she came.

Damn him. She could barely time her orgasms to the ones he ordered her to have, when he was licking her (I can’t believe how good he was) hopefully he didn’t realize how far gone she was already. On the plus side he had said that she had the best tasting pussy in the whole world. When he took her from behind she could feel his balls slapping against her clit every time he thrust that huge cock in (who would have thought he was that big), she whispered: “I live only to serve you master.” She came again then drifted off dreaming of what it might be like to be fucked like that every day.

Janet kept telling herself she was going over to see Jim because she had to. She would not admit to herself that she could have just called him. After three days of waking up every morning with her fingers smelling of pussy, she just had to see him again. Maybe he would take her and use her, she would gladely do it doggie style again. She stopped before she entered the building, get a hold of yourself you little slut, do you want to be like the rest, just one of his harem. Play it right and you might be able to come out on top (or bottom) (control yourself) play it cool act disinterested let him work to seduce you.

She looked in the mirror as she entered, short skirt, top low cut to show cleavage, thong, she was set. She knocked on the door. “Come in.”

She walked in and noted that he was alone; closing the door behind her she spoke. “I did it we go over tomorrow night at 9:30, I live only to serve you master.” Good she thought, as she spoke those words and came, his orders are still in effect I wonder if he can smell me, I am such a slut.

“Janet, why did you come over to tell me you could have called?”

“I thought I better tell you in person, I live only to serve you master. It is better than taking a chance on calling you, I live only to serve you master.” That felt so good, please don’t ask the right question please.

“Is that the whole truth Janet?”

“No, no it isn’t, I was hoping you would fuck me again, I live only to serve you master. I just want to have you inside me again, I want to feel you licking my cunt and feel your balls slapping against my clit as you take me from behind, and I live only to serve you master.”

“No insults Janet, no feminist ranting?

“That Janet died the other night, I tried to deny it even to myself but I can’t anymore, I live only to serve you master.” She quickly removed her clothing eager for her master to fuck her, perhaps if he sees me naked and smells my need he will lick me she thought to herself.

Janet knocked on the professor’s door. It was opened by the professor herself. She has got to be a dike Janet thought, look at the way she is dressed, that must be the dike version of a “come fuck me” outfit.

“Come in my dear you are right on time, I am so glad you decided to accept my invitation.”

Jeez she’s like a vampire or spider welcoming her prey. “I brought a surprise for you professor. She held up her master’s pendent instantly transfixed as was the professor.

Jim step out of cover and ushered the two mind controlled sluts into the professor’s home. “Lead us to your bedroom professor, by the way what is your first name?”

“Celeste.”

When they reached the bedroom Jim took in the scented candles and Rose buds on the bed. “She really went all out for you Janet. Maybe she heard how great your pussy taste. Oh Janet, close your eyes and wake up. I will tell you when to open them.”

“So Celeste do you have a middle name?”

“No, what have you done to me and this poor child?”

“What have I done, it looks to me like you had some plans for this ‘poor child’ yourself.”

“Ok let’s get down to business. Celeste from this point forward you are my property, you exist to serve and please me in any way I may desire. You are fanatically loyal to me and will see that no harm comes to me. I am your lord and master and you are my sex slave. I can and will do anything I want to you and you will take it gladly. You will obey me without question or hesitation. You will not only help me to gain control of all of your other assistants but will actively search your classes for woman you think might be worthy of your master. From now on and after each time I fuck you, you will live and breathe for the chance to be fucked by me again. You will be incapable of having an orgasm unless I am within 15 feet of you. The only women you will be able to desire to have sex with are women whom you have seen me fuck within a 30 minute time frame. Now wake up.”

“That’s it,” Janet complained, “you worked me over good and that is all she gets?”

The slave in question was undressing her nipples hard her pussy wet, all along she faced Jim waiting for her master to tell her what to do and how to feel. Celeste stood there naked before her lord ready to engage in any sexual act he wanted (You will notice that Jim had not given any command for her to do so, she did it because as his property she needed to be instantly available). After all that is why she truly exists.

“Celeste stay just as you are until I say otherwise.” She did as she was told there was no need to respond just to obey.

Jim decided he needed to ask some questions to determine how absolute his power over Celeste was. “How do you feel professor?”

“I don’t know my Lord, how do you want me to feel?”

“I want you to look at Janet and tell me how that makes you feel.”

She looked Janet up and down like someone inspecting a piece of wood. “I feel nothing, nothing at all.”

“How did you feel about her an hour ago?”

“I wanted her, I wanted to strip her clothing off her lush young body and have my way with her.” That was said with no emotion or life; it was only when she had responded to Jim about how she felt that any real emotion showed in her voice and face.

Jim spoke again and Celeste refocused her entire being on him. “How do you feel about me Celeste?”

“You are my lord and master. I exist to serve and please you in any way that you may desire. I am loyal only to you and will never allow any harm to come to you. You can do anything you want to me and I will gladly take it. I will always obey you without question or hesitation. Each breathe I take is because there is a chance you will fuck me.” She stopped and any emotion fell from her face and posture.

“Do you love me?”

“You made me your sex slave eager to be fucked by you, existing to serve and please you; if you tell me to love you and I will love you.”

Jim turned to Janet looking directly at her. “You asked earlier Janet if that was all she got well look at her, she has no soul, no personality, she is essentially a zombie existing only to serve her master. I will have to order her to act in public as she did before I enslaved her or she will not be able to even function.”

Janet shivered. “Thank you master thank you for making me the kind of slave you made me, she really gives me the creeps.”

Jim took the crystal out and made the changes to his newest slave. In the morning Celeste would again be professor Dick-breaker as the students called her but it would be an act the real Celeste was gone, the professor would be a mask to cover the real creature waiting like a dog told to sit and stay.

When he was finished and everyone was awake again Jim spoke to Janet. “Do you want to leave Janet I know she makes you uncomfortable?”

“No master I will stay in case you need me for anything.”

“You realize that may result in your being involved in a threesome.”

“Whatever, after all I live only to serve you master.” She came of course. Jim had decided that he did not need Janet to say that phrase continuously but he had left in the orgasm part of the command. Of course he had also warned her that overuse of the phrase might result in her no longer being allowed to say it.

“Strip and assume your proper position on your hands and knees slave I want your pussy to be filled with my cum before Celeste even gets a good look at it let alone a taste of it.”

“Oh yes master I love it when you take me from behind.”