The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power Pendant

(MC, MF, FF, MD)

Chapter Two: Girls, Girls Everywhere and Not a Cock to Suck (at least for Stacy)

Jessie arrived right on time. How could she do otherwise Jim thought? Her outfit was something else. He had told her to wear something sexy, but when she removed her coat Jim was bowled over. He didn’t think anyone except a stripper even had access to that kind of slutfit, which was the only way to describe it.

It had started like any normal day for Jim. He was running the first of two labs for the professor, she only lectured to those big 600 plus crowds, mostly freshman. The upper level courses were smaller. But as one of her five assistants it was Jim’s job to run the smaller labs and make sure the students did their work. Unfortunately Jim was the only male and Professor Dickson seemed to have it in for him. He had the earliest labs, while the other teaching assistants got to sleep in. Rumor had it that the professor was not pro male and might be more interested in going down on a woman than a man. She rarely had male assistants and they did not fare well “under her”.

That little bitch Jessie had sat in the front row with her two-sorority sisters the other day, which was a first. They were all dressed in miniskirts and Jim soon learned that they wore no panties.

Than just after class ended, Jessie asked if she could stay after and discuss her grades with Jim.

He began to suspect something was up when she closed the door and than approached his desk.

“We all noticed you looking under our dresses yesterday Jim. If you cooperate we can give you a show once a week.”

“Just how would I cooperate with you and I assume the other two whose grades are like yours, poor?

She sat on the desk and leaned forward, revealing her ample cleavage, tracing her finger on the desk. “Well, if you help out getting our labs up to say an A we can coast on the test since the labs are half our grade. In return we will give you a show, say once a week.”

“That’s it! You want me to risk my job and my future just so I can get a glance at your oh so wonderful delights?” Hopefully she understood that the last part about her wonderful delights was sarcasm.

“Yes. Do we have a deal?”

“No, we do not have a deal. In fact I would suggest you actually work to improve your grade, perhaps you can get a tutor.”

She pouted. “Well I guess I will have to go with Plan B.”

“What is Plan B?”

“That is where I go with my ‘sisters’ and tell that dike professor how you ogle us and how you tried to get sexual favors from me in return for better grades. Unless of course you are willing to cooperate I think being alone with me in a locked room is a no-no, or am I mistaken?” She folded her arms over her chest awaiting a response.

Jim began to loosen his tie and unbutton to top of his shirt. “Stop right there,” she said leaping off the desk, “I don’t do nerds.”

“I am not asking you to Jessie I just wanted to show you something.”

“Its not a tape recorder is it?” Jessie replied nervously.

“No Jessie, it is just my pendent, see what a beautiful pinkish red diamond it has.”

“That’s so ga...” Her voice trailed off as she was transfixed by the power of the pendent.

“You were going to say gay weren’t you Jessie?”

“Yes.”

“From now on Jessie whenever you are in a trance you will only hear and obey my voice, you will do whatever, I say, you will feel what I tell you to feel, my word is your instant command. Also from now on when you are in a trance you will respond indicating you understand my commands and always add ‘Yes Jim, my Lord and Master’. Do you understand?”

“Yes I understand, I will only hear and obey your voice, I will do whatever you say, I will feel what you tell me to feel, your word is my instant command, Jim my Lord and Master.”

“Good, in a little while I will put my pendent away. You will remain in this trance until I awaken you. Furthermore, whenever I say ‘Jessie you little bitch,’ you will once again be in a trance obedient to my every command.

“I will stay in a trance until you awaken me and when ever you say Jessie you little bitch I will once again be in a trance, Jim my Lord and Master.”

“First you will answer some questions than I will give you some orders, you will answer all questions honestly and completely.”

“I will answer all questions honestly and completely, Jim my Lord and Master.”

“Do you have any STDs?”

“No, I never let any boy have unprotected sex with me, nor do I do blow jobs, Jim my Lord and Master.”

“Have you had sex with other woman?”

“I’m not a lesbian nor am I bi- I have sex with men, but only when I want to... Jim my Lord and Master.”

“Why are you such a self centered bitch?”

“I’m not a bitch. I am beautiful and come from a wealthy family, I will marry a rich guy and if I want take a lover, I deserve what I have and what I get. Jim my Lord and Master.”

“Ok here are your orders; you are not to allow harm to befall me in any way. You will tell no one of what we discussed nor record it in any fashion. Tell your friends; arrangements have been made to your satisfaction. You will remember our whole discussion except how I put you back in a trance or seeing the pendent. Now for some post hypnotic commands, so to speak, tonight you will arrive at my dorm room precisely at 8:00 pm, you will tell no one of your true destination you will not even know yourself. You will wear your sexist outfit under some type of covering. You will not reveal it until after you enter my room. Don’t bother to repeat these commands just indicate if you understand and will obey.”

“I hear and will obey Jim my Lord and Master.”

“Good than you will awaken in 1...2...3...now!”

“You bastard! How dare you! Jim my Lord and Master. What the hell is wrong with you? I demand that you undo what you did, do it now or else.”

“Or else what Jessie, you can not say anything about this nor can you allow harm to come to me. I think we are done here.”

“We will just see about that.” She raised her voice. Gwen, Buffy get in here.” Her two-sorority sisters entered the room, questioning looks on their faces. “He...he agreed to everything, let’s go.” They left trailing behind her like confused bodyguards.

Jessie outfit or slutfit was a loose mesh mini-dress; the fact that she wore no bra or panties was obvious because what little it did cover was insufficient to conceal that fact or anything else.

Jessie looked confused than understanding dawned on her face. Covering her breast and her private parts she looked ready to do physical violence. “You told me to come here dressed like this didn’t you, you bastard? Well I told you I don’t do nerds. You might be better built and looking than most but I know a nerd when I see one, plus you have no money, you’re worthless to me.” She moved to retrieve her jacket, presumably to put it back on and leave.

“Jessie you little bitch.”

“I hear and obey Jim my Lord and Master.” Jessie responded as she instantly slipped into her trance state. Her body relaxed and she no longer made any effort to conceal her body from Jim’s view.

“Jessie tonight we are going to do things a little different from this morning. In a little while I will order you to alter your trance state. You will be conscious of my orders but will remain unable to disobey them. In fact you will feel yourself changing to suit my desires. Just one other thing Jessie, in that state when ever you say Jim my Lord and Master you will have an orgasm.”

“I will obey your commands and feel the changes and I will orgasm whenever I say Jim my Lord and Master, Jim my Lord and Master.”

“Good. Jessie you are entering a higher state of awareness, you will remain completely under my control but you will be not only more aware but able to respond verbally not just to acknowledge my orders but also to speak your mind. Do you understand Jessie?”

“Yes, Jim my Lord and Master.” She came as she said her command phrase. “You bastard you will pay for this.” She said through clenched teeth than struggled but could not stop herself. “Jim my Lord and Master.” She came again.

“Jessie, I have no intention of changing how you feel about me emotionally but I think I will make some physical response and desire changes. First you will become sexually stimulated whenever you are within, oh lets say 40 feet of me and you will not skip, be late or leave early from any more labs. The longer you are within that range the hornier you will become. But only for me in fact I am the only one who can actually give you an orgasm if say you were within that range for 45 consecutive minutes”

“You evil bastard. The labs last 45 minutes and there is no place in the room that is more than 40 feet apart is there, that means three times a week I will need for you to give me sexual relief. Jim my Lord and Master.” She moaned softly.

“Next, Jessie you are unable to become sexually aroused about any man other than me, unless I tell you differently. In fact since no other man arouses you should any try to have any type of sexual relationship with you, you will not only be turned off but disgusted by that man.”

“So now you are making it so that only you can satisfy my needs, well let me tell you something, Jim my Lord and Master (she came again of course) I can go a long time without sex if I have to.”

“Finally Jessie I think you need help studying for your class. So you will arrange to be here the night before each lab for an hour’s study time and at least one Saturday night a month.”

“But Saturday nights are party nights. I don’t have any free weekends.” She sighed. I will study with you for an hour and arrange to be available one Saturday night a month, are you sure, Jim my Lord and Master.” She came and wept.

“There are two more things Jessie before I release you from your trance. First if you have an orgasm in the next five minutes, you will be compelled to remove your clothing and have sex with me in any manner I desire, until I say its ok to leave and you will be multi-orgasmicly responsive to me. Second since your friends Gwen and Buffy were in on your little scheme you will lure them here, telling me first, one at a time, so that I can turn them into anything I desire.”

She was silent. “Jessie you will respond.”

Tears ran down her cheeks: “If I have an orgasm in the next five minutes, I will be compelled to remove my clothing and have sex with you in any manner you desire, until you say it’s ok for me to leave and I will be multi-orgasmicly responsive to you. Also, I will lure Gwen and Buffy here one at a time, telling you first, so they can be made to serve you, Jim my Lord and Master.”

“You can wake up now Jessie.”

“Please I’ve got to have sex with you, please fuck me.” She was removing her dress as she spoke reaching for my jeans to undo them.

“Well Jessie, I don’t like using rubbers and don’t have any; you are on the pill of course.”

“Yes I am on the pill but can’t you borrow some from someone or get some from the drug store.

“I said I don’t use them, if you plan on having sex with me, it will be without any protection on my part.”

“But I have to have sex with you; I need to have sex with you. Maybe this one time we can go without it but if you are going to fuck me get some and have them with you. Now let me undo these pants and get that cock of yours out. I need it right now!” With that she reached down and undid Jim’s pants yanking them down she grabbed his almost hard cock jerked on it a few times than pushed him down on the bed and mounted him. Within seconds she had him deep inside of her moaning as she rode him for all she was worth.

I’ve got to take control now I thought grabbing her big tits and yanking on her nipples. “Stop, right now!”

Jessie looked at me shocked, “What is the problem I am fucking you just like you wanted? Plus I just came from having your cock inside of me.”

“No,” I said, “you are fucking me just like you want. Now get off of me. First you will clean my cock thoroughly, while you are doing that I will tell you how it is going to happen.” She got up and headed to the bathroom. “Where the hell are you going Jessie?”

“To get a damp wash cloth so I can clean you, I probably should have done that in the first place.”

“You will use your mouth to clean my cock, you will lick and suck it clean and continue until I am satisfied you have done a good enough job.” I ordered.

“No I won’t do that, it is disgusting and gross.” However, unable to control herself she was returning to me as if drawn by a magnet.

“You mean to say you have never had your pussy licked and sucked by anyone?”

“That’s different and I never let them kiss me until after they use some mouthwash or brush their teeth.” She dropped to her knees bring my cock closer to her mouth. “Please don’t make me do this, it is so gross.” She began to lick and suck on my cock I was soon clean but made no effort to stop her ministration of my member.

“Jessie, this is what will happen, when I decide you are done you will get on the bed doggie style, I will then lick or fuck your pussy or both as I desire. You will immediately turn and clean off my cock with your mouth every time I pull out. Failure to do this will result in your ass getting fucked instead of your pussy. I will make you use your mouth to clean that up as well.”

I then dropped to the ground and began to eat out her pussy. I had noticed that she only kept a thin strip of pussy hair before she undressed. It was obvious that she was not a natural blond; perhaps I would order her to dye her cunt hairs to match her head. Those thoughts soon vanished as I proceeded to use my slave. I pulled out three times before coming in her. Jessie was quick to clean me off. Concerned what her fate might be. I did not bother to count her orgasms, but knew she had been more than satisfied.

I finally allowed her to dress and leave but gave her a few commands prior to her leaving.

It was amazing how soon life slipped into a pattern. I fucked Jessie on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday night, after I made her study. Her work quickly improved. Every day of lab she would enter the room with a chip on her shoulder and leave with a craving in her cunt. After only two weeks she approached me after class asking me to give her a quick screw before her next class.

“No Jessie, I will not fuck you right now.”

“Well maybe you could tone this lust thing down a little, I am climbing the walls by the time class ends and you won’t even fuck me until the next night and Friday labs are the worst I can’t have your cock until Sunday. It is obvious I am yours, please one way or the other will you please make some changes.”

“Which would you prefer, Jessie and don’t lie, I will know.”

“I think fucking you three times a week and once a month on a Saturday for the rest of the school year is enough punishment for trying to blackmail you and besides you make me do the most disgusting and gross things.”

“What makes you think you will be free after the end of the school year?”

“Well, the class will be over and I won’t need to be tutored anymore, I just assumed you would release me after that. I love having all those orgasms but lets face it I don’t like you and you haven’t fallen in love with me.”

“Ok, lets talk about Gwen and Buffy, when do you intend to betray them to me and who do you think should be first.”

“Gwen, not only is she the cuter of the two she is willing to do almost anything sexually. Say, if you find you prefer Gwen maybe you can let me go sooner.”

“Bring her tomorrow night when you come for your tutoring.”

“Ok but could you fuck me later on today, that way I can just leave the two of you alone Tuesday night.”

“No Jessie you will bring her and stay until I allow you to leave. Now I think it is time you left.”

Later that night Jessie knocked at the door, I called that it was open and the two of them walked in. Gwen had that corn husk kind of straight blond hair; she stood at 5′ 10″ and was model thin, her tits small and high on her chest.

Within seconds she was under the spell of the pendant.

“Gwen you are my sex slave, you exist to serve and please me in any way I wish, you love only me, I am the only man you will ever desire, you belong to me body mind and soul.”

Jessie watched as her now former friend was transformed from a free sprit to a moaning slut, a sex slave existing only for her master’s pleasure. Gwen began to suck at her master’s cock with glee. “What did you do to her? You turned her into a sex zombie or something.” Jessie said in a raised and frightened voice.

“What is the matter Jessie I thought you would be happy. If she fucks as good ass she sucks your sexual duties may decrease dramatically. In fact here is a gift; you no longer will feel that overwhelming lust, just a normal healthy lust.”

“But you haven’t fucked me. I am still horny.”

“Tell you what hang around and when I am finished with Gwen I will see about your needs. Oh and Jessie you little bitch.”

She dropped right into her trance.

I stopped Gwen; she looked at Jessie in contempt. “Why do you want her master all she does is whine and complain? If you ask me just make her your sex slave and be done with it.”

“Jessie you will not remember these commands, you will find you are jealous of Gwen and you will be jealous of Buffy after I take her. I will cut your sex with me down to once a week you will be happy at first until you realize Gwen and Buffy have me practically to themselves, while you are only getting fucked once a week at best. You will work hard to please me, hoping to have your sexual activity increased. The longer I refuse to increase your time with me the greater your need to have it will be. Now in a little while you will awaken and watch Gwen and I go at it. You may play with yourself but you are not allowed more than three orgasms.”

“I hear and obey, Jim my Lord and Master.”