The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power Pendant

(MC, MF, FF, MD)

Chapter One: Accidents Will Happen

How do I get myself into these messes in the first place, Jim thought as he approached the drug dealer’s office. I swear I am done gambling, through, no more. Shit what if this one doesn’t work, I’m not some brilliant mad scientist, I am a grad student, a chemist some day (hopefully), one with almost no sex life either.

Jim stepped into the office. This was his tenth attempt to make an aphrodisiac. If it did not work his legs and maybe his life would be shorter. Like usual the gorilla that was always with Alehandro frisked him.

“Come Jim, I want you to see my latest acquisition.” Alehandro beckoned him forward. “You see this, what does it look like to you, Jim?

“It looks like a rather large diamond on a chain, I would say a pendant.” Jim replied, hoping that was close to the answer.

“No Jim, It is a $1 million failure. This Gem is supposed to have magical powers, but does it, NO!” Alehandro grabbed the necklace and tossed it against the wall. It landed on the floor in a small heap. “The man who said he could get this for me Jim, he said it was guaranteed to work. It doesn’t Jim, and now he is wearing cement shoes and no longer will lie to me. Now how is your formula, is this one going to work or will my former associate have company?”

Jim stammered a response not even sure what he said. He took the colorless and odorless liquid and showed it to the drug dealer, his hands shaking. “This seems to work on animal’s I tested it on some rats at the school. It makes the female rats fuck like horny bunnies.”

“Jill, get your ass in here with my cup of coffee and bring yourself one too.” Alehandro turned to Jim. “How long will it take to work? I’ve wanted this bitch for a long time. If she weren’t connected I would have her strung out on dope already.”

“It should take less than two minutes, it is fast acting.”

Jill walked into the room; her mini skirted slightly oversized ass and her big tits on display. “Don’t be such a dick Alehandro, here’s your coffee.”

Alehandro spit put his first sip. “You didn’t put enough cream in go get me a new one.”

“It is the same way I always make it (she muttered asshole or something like it as she walked out).”

“Well what are you waiting for, an invitation,” Alehandro whispered, “dump a dose in her coffee.”

Jim quickly moved and placed two drops in her coffee, he returned to his seat just as she walked back in. Alehandro discussed some inane items watching her closely as she sipped her coffee and took notes. His face turned redder and redder as the minutes passed. With a yell of almost pure rage Alehandro began to move from behind his desk. Jim tried to get out of the way but tripped. He land squarely on the bottle and could hear it shatter. A sharp pain penetrated his conscious. He had cut himself.

A cold voice above him spoke. “You are on my diamond, if you want even a chance to survive you will hand it to me.”

Jim scrambled up holding the diamond aloft in his hand. He could see that the jewel was covered in his chemicals and his blood. As he looked the jewel seemed to absorb the liquids and turn somewhere between pink and a ruby red. Sunlight struck the jewel and Jim’s mind vanished and then returned.

* * *

“What is going on?” I wondered. I looked around the room bathed in a pinkish light. Alehandro, Jill, the gorilla all stood without moving eyes wide and staring at the jewel. I looked at the now red diamond nothing. Yet there were the other three sets of glassy eyes fixated on the gem.

“What is going on Alehandro? Why are you all standing and looking at the diamond?”

“I can not look away Jim. I have to look at it, I assume the Jill and Pedro feel the same way.”

“What sort of magical powers was the pendent supposed to have?” Jill and Pedro look confused so I added. “Alehandro.”

“It was supposed to give me control over other people. I needed it for several government officials who could not be bribed or threatened.”

“Well it looks like my blood and chemicals may have activated or changed it. Lets try some test. From now on, all of you will obey me without question; none of you will harm or betray me in any way. Jill, take off all of your clothing except for your panties, if you are wearing any.”

To my amazement Jill proceeded to strip down revealing a great body and her big tits. The panties she was wearing were not much more than a thin strip of cloth. I sat down on a chair and told Jill to sit on my lap and give me her tits to suck, while she had not hesitated to obey me in taking off her clothing, she did not immediately sit on my lap.

“What’s wrong Jill why did you fail to obey me?”

“I’m sorry...master but I might harm you, you see I have herpes.”

“That is ok Jill please get dressed. Pedro, what would happen if I were to cover up the jewel and you could no longer see it, would you try to get it from me?”

“No I am to obey you. I cannot hurt you.”

Before I put the jewel away I gave them all some instructions on forgetting me after I left and removing all evidence that they had ever known about me or the jewel. I also told Alehandro he felt guilty and was to turn states evidence. I put the jewel away and they seemed to wake, but no effort was made to do anything to me. A thought occurred to me before I left. “Alehandro, do you have any cash around that might have already been laundered and available?”

“Yes, I have a $1.0 million in the safe that was supposed to go to the man who acquired the pendent. It is clean and untraceable.”

“Give it to me.” Without hesitation Alehandro opened the safe and gave me the money. I noticed a gun right there in the safe. He made no effort to get it.

Before I left I had one last thing to do. “Jill.”

“Yes, master?”

“You are to have sex with Alehandro, do not use protection.”

“Yes, master.”

* * *

I left the office and returned to my dorm. I was hiding the money when a knock came at the door. It was Stacy the head resident of the dorm and a grad student like myself. Before I describe her perhaps I should describe myself. I am just an average guy in his early 20’s at 6′ 1″ and 205 pounds. I was not ugly but had never done well with girls. That is not to say I was a virgin just not very experienced.

Stacy, hair so blond it was almost white, 5′4″, very pretty in a cute WASPish sort of way, maybe C-cup tits, nice build; but what an ass. She had the kind of ass that even if your preference was some other part of the female anatomy you just had to watch her walk away.

She was not nasty to me in fact although we were not friends she had been friendly to me, she was basically a good person. She also had a boyfriend on the football team.

“What was in that case you snuck in here, Jim.”

“What do you mean, what are you talking about?”

“I saw you sneaking in, if you had just walked in I might not have noticed but you were acting like you had something valuable or illegal. I will not allow drugs in here Jim, I thought better of you.”

“It’s not drugs Stacy here, let me show you. I opened the case and pulled out the pendent. See Stacy it is only this jewel, its pretty isn’t it Stacy.” The setting sun lit the jewel up. I could see the jewel instantly captured her eyes.

“Have a seat Stacy, here on my bed. Look at it Stacy, you can see only the jewel and its light, you can hear only my voice.”

She was silent. “Stacy, when I say something to you while you are in this kind of trance you will respond. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Jim I understand.”

“Now, Stacy what did I tell you before?”

“I will see only the Jewel. I will hear only your voice.”

“Did you tell anyone or did anyone notice you were coming here?”

“No, I do not think anyone knows that I am here.”

“Stacy, when you are in a trance like you are now, you will obey my voice and only my voice with out question or hesitation. However, I also will expect you to tell me if my commands cause a conflict within you.”

“I will obey only your voice, Jim. I will tell you if it causes any conflict within me. It does Jim, it really does. I do not want to obey you, I am afraid that you will make me do and feel things that I do not want to do or feel.”

“Tell me Stacy, tell me what you are afraid I will tell you to do or feel.”

“I am afraid you will tell me to have sex with you, that you will turn me into a slut or your sex slave. That you will tell me to love you and nobody else.”

“What is wrong with that?”

“I just am not attracted to you. I am in love with someone else and I think he wants to marry me. I want to marry him and be his wife and have his children.”

“Stacy from now on you will never try to harm me in any way shape or form.”

“I will never try to harm you in any way shape or form.”

“You will tell no one nor discuss or document in any way that you are in my control.”

“I will tell no one I will not discuss or document in any way that I am in your control.”

“Stacy you will not avoid me and when I say Stacy please you will do whatever I say right after that.”

“I will not try to avoid you and when you say Stacy please I will do whatever you say.” A tear rolled down her cheek.

“I am going to put the pendent away but you will remain in this trance until I tell you to awaken.”

“I will remain in this trance until you tell me to wake up.”

I went to put the pendent away but decided to put it on. This was the first time I had ever worn it. I shock ran through me and I fell back on the bed unconscious. When I awoke it was dark out, but I could see Stacy still sitting beside me on the bed staring off into space. “How long was I out Stacy?”

“About 20 minutes. What happened?”

Apparently because I told her to respond and inform me of conflicts I had opened the door to questions as well. “Well I guess you could say the pendent and I were getting acquainted. Apparently the accident transformed the jewel as well as awakening it. It is mine now forever. It exists only to serve me. Plus I need to expose the jewel to light at least 45 minutes a day, preferably sunlight so that it will work at its best. Do you have any more questions?”

“Yes, what do you plan to do to...with me?”

“Nothing for now, in fact I will awaken you in just a few minutes and send you on your way. Now Stacy you will remember everything that happened and was said while you were in my control, except for the following commands: You will be confused but happy, even grateful that I did not use the pendent to make you have sex with me, turn you into a slut or my sex slave. At the same time some small part of you will be a little insulted that I didn’t think you worth my time. You will find yourself growing to like me and wanting to spend time with me. You will not interfere with my using other women. You only need to repeat what I said before I said except for the following commands.”

“I will remember everything that happened and was said.”

“In a little while I will count to three and snap my fingers. When I do you will awaken, but before I do I have a question, you will not remember hearing or answering. Do you have any STDs?”

“No. In a little while you will count to three and snap your fingers and I will wake up.”

“Ok Stacy, one...two...three...‘snap’. How do you feel Stacy?”

“Fine Jim, thanks for not doing anything yucky to me and don’t worry I will not say a word. After all it’s not like I even have a choice.” She got up and left closing the door behind her.

I lay down thinking about whom I should get and what should I do with them.

It had been a week; Stacy had come by to talk twice and spoke to him in the hall acting as if nothing was wrong. Tonight Jim planned on having a visitor after hours, he had already shown that bitch Jessie the diamond. He just told her to forget but to come over, after he had questioned her.

I glad I waited Jim thought. This way he felt more comfortable plus he had cautiously paid off his debts and bills. It seemed like a lot before but the $24,000 barely made a dent in his stash of money. He had also was putting in about $500 a day into his account building up some cash, plus since he paid cash for everything he actually was feeling and acting more confident. Maybe it was the gem maybe he had just matured a little but he no longer felt the urge to gamble.

Perfect there is Stacy, I just need to talk to her for a few seconds, and Jim intercepted her. “Stacy, please come by my room when you can, but as soon as you can.”

Less than 15 minutes later Stacy knocked on the door and Jim opened the door to let her in. “That was quick.”

“I wanted to delay but you said as soon as I could, so here I am. What do you want Jim, have you decided to make me do things after all?”

“What is the problem? And Stacy please tell me the truth.”

“I just wandered why you didn’t do anything to me, but when I didn’t see you doing any other girls I figured maybe you were gay or something. At first I was almost insulted that you did not find me attractive, than I was relieved that you might be gay, now I am just confused.”

“Well if it makes you feel better I am not gay and I find you attractive. For now I have just chosen not to do anything about you. You have been nice to me, even before I showed you my pendent.”

Stacy shifted uncomfortably waiting for me to continue. “Anyway, I called you in because I plan to have a young lady over tonight. In fact she and others might be here every night. The problem is that it is against the rules and I need you to cover for me and in fact warn me if there are any problems.”

“I could get in trouble if I did that, they could take away this job and I need the job to keep my tuition low. Why don’t you just get a place off campus where you can come and go, as you want? You have money, I’ve seen you spending it like it is not a problem.”

“You have? Has anyone else noticed?”

“I don’t think so,” here she blushed, “I have not been spying on you or anything but I pay more attention to you than I used to.”

“Ok, but you will warn me if you hear anything.”

“Of course, if I knew and did not tell you, that would be trying to harm you and I can’t do that.”

“Ok. Stacy please cover for me and in fact warn me if there are any problems related to my bringing girls after hours or having more money than might seem normal and be happy to do it.”

“Of course Jim, I will be happy to. Is there anything else?”

“Yes, Stacy please remove your blouse and your bra than play with your nipples so they are nice and hard, than show them to me while cupping your breast to improve my view.”

Stacy immediately began to remove her blouse and bra, her breast when revealed were beautiful her nipples already a little hard, her aurora darker than I expected. It took little effort to bring her nipples to full hardness. “Is this what you wanted, Jim?” Stacy asked as she cupped her breast and showed them to me.

“Yes, Stacy please just stay like that until I tell you to get dressed. While you are doing that take a look at my pendent.” Stacy’s eyes immediately glazed over as she gazed at the pendent swinging before her. Once again I told her to obey only me but this time I told her when she awoke she would not even remember seeing the pendent nor would she consciously remember our talk.

“Stacy how did you feel when I told you to show me your tits?”

“Nervous...and a little excited.”

“How did you feel when you were cupping them to show me?”

“More of both. I guess I was actually happy that you found me attractive, but nervous that you were going to make me do things like we discussed before.”

“Would it be so bad Stacy, to be my little slut, you would find it very pleasurable, orgasmicly speaking?”

“I told you I was in love with my boyfriend and want to marry him.”

“Has he asked you Stacy and if not why do you think?”

“No. He hasn’t asked me yet in fact he told me I’ve been a little distant this last week. But I was worried you would take it all away and it made me nervous.”

“It is not that you have been thinking that you might like being my little plaything has it; I remind you that you must tell the truth?”

“Well I guess I was kind of miffed that you found me so unattractive that I wasn’t worth enslaving and fucking and now you plan to take other girls and turn them into your sex slaves. What is wrong with me? Why am I not good enough for you? I know my ass is good, are my tits to small, why am I not good enough to be a sex slave?”

“Do you realize what you are saying; I was under the impression that you did not want to be turned into my private slut.”

“I don’t; not really, I guess I just have an inferiority complex or something. I just don’t understand, you can have me but you don’t want me.”

“Ok, listen carefully Stacy, when you awake I will tell you to do something, after you do it I will tell you to get dressed and to go about your business. But you will think about what I had you do in fact you will fantasize about it even playing with yourself and dreaming about it. This will increase your sexual interest and curiosity in me. You will find yourself curious about the woman I am screwing and compare them to yourself. You may even feel a little jealousy.”

“When I awake you will tell me to do something, after I do it I will dress and go about my business. But I will think about what we did in fact I will fantasize about it even playing with myself and dreaming about it. This will increase my sexual interest and curiosity in you. I will be curious about the woman you have over and compare them to me. You might even feel a little jealousy.”

“Good, now count from 20 to zero slowly and you will than awake with no memory of our discussion.” I put the jewel away and watched her nipples as she counted. When she awoke I spoke to her as if no time had passed. “However, before you get dressed Stacy please drop to your knees undo my pants and give me the best blow job you have ever given anyone.”

She did just that pulling out my cock which while not rock hard soon was, before long she was doing a magnificent job on my thick eight inch cock. I was thoroughly enjoying myself but I had company coming over in just a few hours, besides I wanted her to wonder. I pulled out and suggested that she get dressed.

“Was I doing a bad job? You didn’t like it? I’m sure I could do better if you would just let me.”

“Stacy, remember you don’t want to be my plaything.”

“Than why did you have me give you a blow job?”

“I just wanted to show you that I do find you attractive and that’s all.”

“Well I am confused but I better get going...are you sure you don’t need me to finish that up for you, it might be harmful to leave it like that?”

I laughed and than said, “I will be fine Stacy, just fine, now run along.”

She left with a slightly pout and confused look on her pretty face, her lips slightly swollen from her efforts.

Stacy returned to her room locked the door, pulled down her skimpy short and proceeded to play with herself coming several times while fantasizing about Jim’s delicious cock. What the hell is wrong with me she said? Stacy tried to insert an imaging of her boyfriend’s cock but her mind kept drifting back to her mouth around Jim’s cock unable to disobey him helpless in his power, she came again.