The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Power of Persuasion

Chapter 2: A SMALL VICTORY

As the semester break ended and school resumed Tony’s constant bomb-barding of suggestions had already started to crack his parent’s resolve. He almost had his dad convinced that he needed his TV to study. While, the video games would be much harder, he felt confident that in the end he would win out. Even so, they refused to budge on the tutor. His tutoring would begin next Monday and continue every weekday for the entire semester. The thought of studying three hours every day with some old geezer was the cause of much agony. Little did Tony know that in reality the tutoring would be the highlight of his semester.

The week flew by and when Monday afternoon came around, tutoring was the last thing on his mind. He was already making his way up to the attic to retrieve a few games to play before his parents got home when the doorbell rang. Who is that? He thought as he headed back downstairs. Like a boxer blindsided, the memory of his tutoring smashed back into his mind. Shit! How could I forget the tutoring? By the time he reached the door he was already formulating a way to use his ability to convince the tutor to leave.

All thought of convincing his tutor to leave fled when he opened the door. His mind struggled to form words as he stood in the doorway gawking at the attractive girl standing before him. She stood a few inches taller than him, probably 5′6″ or 5′7″ with lightly tanned skin. Auburn hair flowed elegantly past her shoulders and she was dressed professionally in a light blue blouse, buttoned all the way to the top. Her blue eyes met his as he stood still gaping.

“Is this the Riedson residence?”

Regaining a bit of composure, Tony responded, “Y… yes. Can I help you?”

Looking a little surer, the girl replied, “Then you must be Tony. Hello, I’m Amy. I will be your tutor this semester.” Those words were music to the boy’s ears. “Can I come in?”

Feeling foolish, Tony moved away from the door. “Sure, come on in.” Amy stepped through the doorway pulling a small book cart behind her. Regaining a bit of composure, Tony’s eyes began to roam. They immediately fell to the objects of most boys’ fixation, her breasts. Tony was definitely no expert but they appeared to be fairly large and he enjoyed how they bounced slightly when she walked. The silky material of her blouse clung to her and accentuated the curves of her chest. Tony’s eyes quickly jumped to her face when she turned towards him. Don’t want her to think I am a pervert.

“Where would you like to study?”

My room was his first thought, but he instead said, “The dining room should work. It is through the kitchen to your left.”

“Alright, let’s get started.”

With that Amy turned still dragging the book cart behind her. Tony was not so oblivious as to miss the way her hips swayed as he followed her into the dining room. Tony did his best not to start too much in case she turned around. Helping her lift her books from the cart earned him a “thanks” and a smile which caused him to blush.

“So tell me, what areas of school have been troubling you most?” she said after he had taken a seat opposite her.

Anatomy. “Math and Science were my worst grades last semester.”

Amy scanned her book and pulled out the math book. “Math is as good a place to start as any. Why don’t we review a bit first and you can bring me up to speed with where you’re at.”

Three hours flew by and before he knew it Amy was closing her books. Tony had tried more than a few times to get Amy to remove her shirt even though he knew it wouldn’t work. There has got to be a way.

“Looks like we are out of time,” Amy said as the grandfather clock in the hallway began to chime. “We will pick things back up tomorrow. Good job today.”

Amy gave him a wink which caused him to blush again as she stood to leave. Tony escorted her to the front door and she waved bye as she exited the house. Wow, what a hottie! Tony was not sure if his boner had settled down at all while she was here. She had looked amazing even with her shirt fully buttoned up. He tried to imagine how much better she would look with a few of those buttons loosened. He almost smacked himself as it dawned on him that he should have suggested loosening a button or two. That would not be nearly as drastic as removing her whole shirt and if the last few months had taught him anything, less was more.

With a new plan of attack he spent the evening and next day eagerly awaiting 3 o’clock and his tutoring session. Unfortunately, as if taunting him, the clock seemed to tick slower. After what seemed an eternity, the familiar chime signaled 3 o’clock and the doorbell rang a few minutes after. Tony would have given NFL scouts pause with the speed of which he shot across the room. Tony nearly crashed into the front door as he slid across the wooden entryway. Regaining a semblance of composure, he opened the door and broke into a smile to see Amy standing before him. She was dressed very similar to the day before only wearing a pink blouse today instead of the light blue one. Her blouse was once again buttoned to the top.

“Hello Tony, ready to crack the old books again?” Amy said with a pump of her fist.

Feigning laughter at the joke that was really not that funny, Tony replied, “Of course. Come on in.”

He moved aside to let her pass as she walked into the house wheeling the same book cart as yesterday. Without pausing, she headed right for the dining room. They both took the same seats as the day before.

“Would you like to focus on science today?”

Not really, I would rather focus on getting you nude. “Yeah, science would be great.”

“Alright, let’s get started.”

She pulled the science book from her cart and flipped to chapter one. Tony pretended to read his science book while he tried to sneak frequent glances at her chest. Unbutton your shirt. Nothing, she simply continued rambling on about experimental design or some such thing. Please unbutton your shirt. Unbutton the top button. Damn it, show me your breasts! Nothing, Tony slumped slightly back in his chair. What a worthless power I have. Amy, ignorant to Tony’s lustful glances and thoughts, simply carried on reading and explaining. Tony slumped in his chair, half-listening and pouting. God it is freakin’ hot in here! Then it happened. Without pausing, Amy reached up and fanned her face. The seemingly innocuous gesture caused Tony to shoot up in his chair. Amy reacted to the sudden movement.

“You okay?”

Tony mentally berated himself as he replied, “Yeah, sorry had a foot cramp.”

“We can take a break for a few minutes if you would like?”

“No, keep going this is interesting.”

Accepting the response, Amy continued to read aloud. Tony sat up with renewed vigor now, he had an idea. Whew, this room is warm. I am so hot. Amy simply continued to read while Tony prayed for this to work. After a few more suggestions he noticed beads of sweat forming on her forehead. Awesome, I am making her sweat. Tony excitedly continued to send suggestions.

Amy wiped the sweat from her forehead multiple times before finally looking up and saying, “It is quite warm in here? Do you think your parent’s would mind if we turn the AC on?”

Aha, got you. “Sorry the AC is not working properly, my father is supposed to fix it later this spring, but since the temperature is not too bad he has been putting it off,” Tony replied smoothly.

She sighed and momentarily glanced at Tony as if weighing her options, before returning to the chapter. As she read, Tony watched her hesitantly reach up and undo the first button on her blouse. Victory. While the button did not reveal anything but her lower neck and a little of her neck bones, it was a step in the right direction and the first clothing suggestion he had ever accomplished. Yet, Amy’s quick glance before returning to the book puzzled him. Slowly the light in Tony’s head illuminated. She doesn’t trust me. That is why she keeps her shirt buttoned up! She doesn’t want me to get any ideas. Tony checked his watch and was exasperated to see 4:30 staring back at him. Shit, time flies. Tony quickly formulated a new plan of attack to counter this new information. I have to make her trust me. Trust is the key!

Emboldened by Amy’s newly exposed lower neck, Tony began sending suggestions with renewed vigor. I can trust him. He is merely an innocent boy looking to learn. He is innocent. It is really warm in here. I should just undo one more button. Over and over again, suggestion after suggestion. He was not sure that it was working but he had noticed her relax a little. Her arms were not as close to her sides and she had let the book lie flat on the table. Both actions allowed Tony a clearer view of her chest and signified that she was less uneasy around him. Thrill surged through his body as he continued his onslaught. The boy is too young to have lustful thoughts. I was a fool to think he would look at me that way. It really is hot in here. I should undo another button.

Tony’s eyes and penis shot up when she reached up and undid another button. The tops of her breasts now peeked provocatively out through the unbuttoned area of her shirt. Amy leaned forward to read from the book which only heightened the exposure. Tony stared longingly at the much improved view, almost drooling at the thought of more. Just one more button, he thought. One more button and he would get an awesome view of her boobs. One more button was not too much to ask. And so the onslaught continued. The boy is so young. He does not even know what sex is. He is just a baby, innocent. Whew, it is so hot in here. It won’t hurt to undo one more button. The air will feel good.

Time passed and Amy continued to read, occasionally asking and answering questions. Tony was starting to grow frustrated when it happened. Amy’s hand rose to the third button and unclasped it. The undoing of the third button was like the release of some great tension. Her boobs pulled her shirt apart as they settled slightly. Her shirt was now unbuttoned to approximately the middle of her breasts and Tony ogled the ample cleavage now on display. If Amy had chosen that moment to look up it would have been impossible to miss him leaning forward, eyes hungrily focused on her chest. Tutoring is wonderful.

While Amy busily kept reading, Tony continued to stare longingly at her half exposed tits. I would give anything if she would just take off her top. Attempting to focus, he checked his watch. Crap, thirty minutes left. The session was winding down. Tony doubled his pressure in an attempt to see more. Whew! It is really hot. I should just unbutton my shirt. The air will feel wonderful. Tony is just a baby, it will do no harm. Yet, Amy continued on, occasionally fanning herself which did cause her half exposed breasts to bounce with her waving arm. Even though Tony definitely enjoyed watching this, unfortunately, those final buttons remained intact. The minute hand clicked to the hour mark causing the grandfather clock in the hallway to chime. Amy closed the science book and looked up.

“Good job today Tony, we finished two full chapters.”

“Thank you and thanks for tutoring me, I really appreciate it.”

Her smile made her face even more radiant. “You are welcome, now if you will excuse me I need to use the restroom.”

Constantly sneaking glances down her shirt, Tony’s mind raced with excitement. I may actually be able to do this. If she was willing to expose this much after two days, she will be naked in no time! Tony controlled his excitement and began thinking about how to solve the dilemma of getting her to take the next step. He was not sure that his current approach would get her to expose much more. The flushing of the toilet startled his thoughts. Amy exited the restroom and Tony noticed that she had redone two of her buttons. Damn. He had hoped for a final look. I guess there is always tomorrow. Amy waved good-bye as she wheeled the book cart outside. Tony waved back while watching the womanly sway of her hips and bounce of her breasts. He closed the door and rushed to the restroom to take care of a much needed, ahem, “release”.