The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Power of Persuasion

Chapter 3: A LESSON WORTH WATCHING

As before, time slowed to a crawl when he was not engaged in tutoring sessions. He went through the motions with his parents, telling them that the tutor was working out great and his grades were improving. When they were not pestering him, he was busy scheming about the next tutoring session. By the time the grandfather clock struck 3 the following day, he had a new plan formulated. After putting his playstation back in the attic, he started down the stairs only to hear the familiar ring of the doorbell. Right on time. When he opened the door his pecker was already hard in anticipation.

The object that now dominated his dreams stood before him. Today, she had on a yellow blouse and a pair of khaki Capri’s. He could make out the slight contrast of a white bra through her blouse. See through, nice! He also noticed that her top button was already undone.

“Hello, ready to get started?”

“Of course, come on in.” As he said this, Amy entered the house and turned towards the dining room. “Actually can we study in my room today? Those wooden chairs are hurting my back.”

Without a second thought Amy replied, “That should be fine. Do you have two chairs up there?”

“Yea, I moved one up for you earlier.”

“Let’s get to it then.” Tony helped her carry the books up the stairs to his room and then took a seat on the bed as she sat in the cushioned chair near his desk. “Your right this is much more comfortable, good idea.” She said leaning back in the chair. “So what will it be today?”

As always, anatomy was the first thing to come to Tony’s mind. “Can we work a bit more on science?” He could not care less, but that had seemed to distract her well enough yesterday.

“Sure thing.”

Wasting no time, Tony began sending her suggestions as she started reading from the science book. It is really warm in here. I might as well unbutton my shirt a bit. It felt some much better yesterday. Tony’s eyes widened when Amy immediately reached up and undid the second button in her blouse. That was easy. Tony took a moment to take in the view as she sat there busily reading. It only took five more minutes before Amy reached up and loosened the third button. All the while she merely read aloud from the science book as if nothing were out of ordinary. Tony began to fidget as he tried to hide his growing boner. Once again, half of Amy’s tits were exposed. The unmistakable tops of her white bra poked clear of the blouse. The time had come to try his new plan.

Tony had decided that the biggest hindrance to seeing those amazing breasts was her bra. He needed to make it so uncomfortable to wear that she had no choice but to remove it. He began to send her a new kind of suggestion. Man this bra is itchy. It is really digging into my sides. Itchy, itchy, itchy. Tony kept sending suggestions that the bra was bothering her as she continued reading. Tony made sure that every time she looked up to ask a question he was staring straight ahead. Thankfully, she was still reviewing last semester’s content, so everything was easy. It took about fifteen minutes before he saw the unmistakable scratch. Amy reached up to her side and scratched her bra, which did nothing but push her breast in slightly, giving Tony an even better view. It’s working! His blood boiled with excitement and he was beginning to have trouble controlling it’s effects. Tony was forced to put his hand over his pants to hide his rigid boner. He frantically continued sending suggestions. Ugh, this bra is so itchy. I cannot concentrate. Why don’t I just take it off? The boy is too busy studying to notice. Its not like I won’t still have my shirt on. Tony was so focused on the opening of her shirt and sending suggestions that he barely heard her rambling about chapter three. Amy made numerous attempts to adjust her bra over the next few minutes but her efforts were in vain as Tony’s suggestions kept her from getting comfortable. Tony could see the annoyance in her face when she finally looked up from the book.

“Tony if you will excuse me I need to use the restroom quick.”

“Alright, it is one room to the left.”

“Thanks. I’ll be right back.”

Tony’s watched her walk across the room. Please, please, please take that bra off. He collapsed backwards onto the bed when she closed the door behind her. Lying there, all he could think about was her cleavage and his need to see more. The sound of the doorknob turning startled him. He sprang upright on the bed. There was no toilet flush! He knew what that meant and sat in anticipation for the moment of truth. The door swung open and Amy entered the room. The noticeable sway of her breasts was impossible to miss. Finally, free from their confines, they rocked back and forth as she re-crossed the room to her chair. She had redone one of her buttons which hindered the view, but Tony knew that it would be open again in no time. Her youthful breasts settled with a bounce as she sat down.

“Ready to get started again?” It took every ounce of mental strength he had to keep his eyes from falling to her braless chest.

“Yes Ma’am.”

Moments later she was once again busily reading the book, allowing Tony’s eyes to soak up the scenery. This was by far the closest he had ever come to seeing real breasts and what a pair to start with. Amy’s yellow blouse did nothing to hide the contours of her pert breasts and the contrast of her nipples was apparent through the yellow cloth. Tony could actually see her nipples! While the view was obstructed by the shirt, it was still the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

Looking at the clock on his wall, Tony was elated to see only an hour had passed. Amy seemed very comfortable around him now and his suggestions were working much faster. His penis was so hard at this point that it was demanding attention. Occasionally he would sneak a rub in to try and calm it down. In the meantime he was almost mad with the need to see more, he immediately resumed sending suggestions. Whew, it so hot! I should undue one more button. It will feel so much better. The boy is studying, it won’t matter. Suggestion after suggestion flowed from Tony’s mind. Amy stood no chance and he was rewarded when she reached up and re-opened the third button. Without the extra support her bra had previously provided, her tits nearly spilled out. Her shirt split much wider than it had before. Tony could hardly keep his eyes in their sockets. A tan line ran beautifully across the tops of her breasts where her bra had previously been and a hint of pink areola was even visible! If he were to fall over dead right now, he would have been a happy man. So much of her breasts were on display that Tony thought his penis would explode. He began to sneak more rubs in while Amy diligently kept reading from the science book.

Tony had gone as far as he could have hoped when the session started, but now he was so close to seeing it all. He wanted, no, he needed that shirt to come off. Figuring it was worth a shot, he sent a few suggestions that it was so hot she should just take the shirt off. It was not really surprising that they failed. It was unlikely that she would simply remove her shirt. Even if he was just an innocent boy it would raise questions and women just did not walk around topless. He needed a reason. What would cause her to show me those breasts, without causing too many questions? Questions... What if she wants me to ask questions? Ask questions about the female body. Anatomy! Tony almost laughed at the irony, he had been jokingly referring to studying anatomy this whole time, when in actuality that may be the answer. Every kid in school had to suffer through the ordeals of human growth and development; some old hag trying to teach kids about their bodies and sex. Well the class’ existence may actually pay off today. Tony did not have human growth and development, but he did not think Amy knew that and since she had no anatomy book…

Tony gently interrupted Amy and said, “Um. Excuse me Amy?”

Looking up from the science book Amy responded, “Yes?”

“We have only covered the first three chapters in my science class, so I was wondering, instead of going on to chapter four if we could perhaps study another area.”

Snapping the book shut Amy replied, “Of course, I am here to help. What would you like to study?”

Your breasts. “Well my school introduced human growth and development this year and I have a test tomorrow.”

Tony noticed the slight redness forming in her cheeks. “Human growth and development? Your parents did not tell me you had that class this year.”

Shit, think fast. “I was transferred into it on my first day because it is a required class.” Tony sent a quick suggestion while saying this. That makes sense, it is important to study human growth and development.

“That makes sense. Of course we can study for your test. That is what I am here for.” Amy says smiling. “So what topic of human growth and development is your test on?”

Trying to sound as innocent as possible Tony replied, “Female anatomy.” Of course, his suggestions kept flowing as he tried to lessen the impact. Female anatomy is usually the first topic. It is vital that boys learn about female anatomy. There is nothing wrong with teaching female anatomy. This is purely educational. The suggestions must have had some effect because Amy was only mildly surprised.

“F…female anatomy? I guess that makes sense, it is usually the first thing studied.” Amy scratched her head as she looked down at her books. “The problem is that I do not have an anatomy book here since I did not know you were in the class. Can this wait till tomorrow?”

Quickly interjecting, Tony replied, “My test is tomorrow and I am really confused.” Again, the suggestions kept rolling from Tony’s mind. If the test is tomorrow there is no other option. My job is to prepare him for class. This is my job.

The suggestions must have taken hold because she replied, “Alright, what would you like to know?” If Tony thought his cock had been hard before, he was wrong. He was lucky it was not overly large because there would have been no way to hide it. He was having trouble enough as is.

Tony strained to keep the excitement out of his voice as he said, “Our test tomorrow is over um…” Tony hesitated, trying to act shy while he sent more innocent boy suggestions.

“Go on Tony, you can ask me anything. Don’t be shy.”

Score! “Well we have to label all the parts of the female breast, describe breastfeeding and self-examinations.” The redness previously was nothing compared to the beet red Amy’s cheeks turned when she heard this.

“Wow that is, uh, more detailed than I thought. Well let me see if I can explain.” Amy futilely attempted to describe the parts of the female breast and the process of breastfeeding in words. While doing so Tony kept the suggestions rolling. He does not understand. If I only had a book to show him. This is impossible without some sort of visual aid. Tony continued to act confused and kept asking the same questions over and over.

Finally, he threw his hands up and said, “Its no use ma’am, I just don’t get it. I’m going to fail.” To accentuate his point he sent more suggestions. He doesn’t understand. How can he understand without a visual aid. Without a book, the only thing I have to show him is my body. I should use my body, if I don’t he will fail tomorrow.

Tony’s head was slumped in mock depression when he heard, “I understand how confusing this is. Will it help if you can see what I am talking about?” Tony’s head shot up and the ache in his groin magnified exponentially.

“I don’t understand. You don’t have your anatomy book.”

Tony did not think it possible, but Amy’s face turned even redder as she replied, “Well perhaps I can just show you, I am a female you know.”

Yes, yes, yes, yes! Yes, just kept playing through his mind. He tried to sound innocent as he replied, “Y…yeah, that might help.” A look of “How the hell did I get myself into this?” flashed across Amy’s face before she seemed to resign to the idea.

“Alright, in order for you to better understand what I am talking about I will show you my breasts. I am only going to do this once and only because you have a test tomorrow which makes it imperative that you learn this today. I will only go over this once, so pay attention.”

Leaning forward, Tony’s eyelids could not have opened any wider. Amy’s hands were shaking as she reached up to undo the remaining buttons on her blouse. The undoing of the second to last button caused her shirt to crease over her right breast, nearly exposing the full nipple. How Tony did not cum right then and there he will never know. A second later Amy had undone the final button on her shirt. She then opened her shirt exposing her bare chest to her student. Tony was truly lacking for words. Sheer lust rolled through his mind as he stared at the objects of his fascination these last few years. Two beautiful, supple breasts sat naked before him. He may have only seen a few Internet pictures, but he knew these were top notch tits. Still too young to have experienced any sagging, they hung proudly. Her quarter sized pink nipples seemed to relish their newfound freedom and began to harden slightly in response to the air. The tan line he noticed earlier traced across the tops of her breasts and around the bottom making her exposure even more erotic as the white skin contrasted beautifully with the darker skin around it. Tony tried his best to burn the image into his mind.

Resisting the urge to cover up, Amy started the lesson. She was obviously trying to maintain a professional attitude even though she was now sitting topless before her student. “This is the nipple,” she said pointing to her right nipple which was now poking prominently forward. “The circular area surrounding the nipple is called the areola.” Tony just stared transfixed on her boobs. This was one lesson he was definitely paying attention to! She then traced her finger around her whole right breast and said, “This is the full breast, which is called the mammary. The mammary on girls, as on animals, produces milk for their young.” Pointed again to her nipple, she said. “The milk is extracted from the nipple through suckling. This is when the child sucks on the nipple.”

Tony nearly salivated at the thought of sucking those boobs. He wanted to reach out and grab them. Simply gazing upon these beauties would not satiate his new desires. His suggestions began anew. He would understand better if he performs the actions. Doing is always better than showing. He is so innocent, it is okay. A flicker in Amy’s eye showed that perhaps his suggestions were having an effect. Even so, she continued on.

“A female does self evaluations, or breast examinations, to check for cancer. In these evaluations, the girl checks for unnatural lumps in and around her breast area.” Tony watched ecstatically as Amy started to massage her right boob. Using her fingers she began to roughly knead the tit. “Now natural lumps do exist in a girl’s breast, but the girl will get used to these after doing a few examinations. Girls need to instead focus on any new lumps that may form.” Amy continued to knead and massage her right breast while saying this. He should really feel the natural lumps to understand. Actions are better than words. Amy removed her hand from her breast and said, “That is a breast examination.” Finished with the lesson, Amy started to pull her shirt back on. “Do you have any questions?”

Can you show me again, is what he wanted to say, but instead he said, “I am not quite sure I understand the lumps. Girls have natural lumps in their breasts?” Amy had already pulled her shirt back on but had not started buttoning it back up yet leaving the majority of her tits still out in the open. Thank God for small favors.

“Yes, these lumps are actually cysts of fat that form naturally. They are not harmful, but it is important for girls to know the difference.” Tony’s frantically continued sending suggestions before she buttoned her shirt back up. He needs to feel them to understand. He may understand better if he could feel the lumps. I should let him perform a quick examination so he understands. It is important for him to learn. While Tony barraged her with questions, Amy seemed to resign her last inhibitions.

She sighed and said, “Alright, come over here. The only way to really show you is to have you feel the lumps.”

Tony almost dived forward as Amy pulled her shirt back open, freeing her breasts for the second time that day. “I want you to put your fingers together and push down here.” She gently guided his hand to her breast as she said this. Tony felt moisture in his boxers as his had made contact with her breast. The softness surprised him. “You may not feel the lump initially. Feel around a bit until you do.” Elated, he started to rub his fingers across Amy’s right boob, brushing her nipple more than once. Amy closed her eyes as if trying to escape the fact that her student was currently rubbing her tit. The moisture in his pants continued to grow as his penis release pump after pump of pre-cum. After a few moments Amy’s eyes opened.

“You should have felt a lump by now.” Tony took a second to respond as he continued enjoying the sensation of fondling her tit.

“No ma’am, I am still looking.”

Amy sighed, exasperation beginning to show. “Check the lower portion, the lumps are typically located in the base. Try flattening your whole hand and pushing against the breast.”

Tony spread his fingers and grasped her entire tit firmly. The boob was a little too large for his hand and pushed out around his fingers. The softness was incredible and her protruding nipple pressed against his palm. In that moment, heaven truly existed for Tony, sitting there massaging his tutor’s breast. When Amy’s eyes opened the second time her voice had a definite note of finality.

“You must have felt the lumps by now.”

Tony quickly removed his hand. “I felt it ma’am, I was just amazed at how soft it was. I have never felt anything like it. It was relaxing.” More suggestions flowed from his mind. He is so innocent. There was nothing lustful about him learning about the female body. It was purely educational. It is good that he was relaxed. Relaxed students study better.

Amy’s was still blushing furiously as she said, “I am glad to hear that it was beneficial. Hopefully it translates into a positive test score tomorrow.”

“I am sure it will ma’am, I think I understand it now.”

Amy nodded approvingly as she pulled her shirt closed. Her shirt creased again while she was buttoning it up, giving Tony one last look. She stopped buttoning her shirt two from the top, which Tony was thankful for. He decided not to press his luck and contented himself to simply steal occasional glances at her braless breasts, thinly veiled by her blouse. The rest of the session consisted of Amy reviewing what they had learned today and it was not long before the grandfather clock signaled an end to the session.

“Well sounds like that is an end to today.” Tony heard her mumble “What a day!” under her breath.

“Thanks again for your help today ma’am, I really appreciate it.” Tony said as earnestly as possible while sending more suggestions. He is so innocent. The lesson today was simply educational. It was the right thing to do.

“I am just glad I could help,” Amy said blushing profusely as she stood up to leave. Tony tried to score a few brownie points by helping her carry her books to the front door.

“See you tomorrow!” She said as she turned and gave a quick wave while walking away from the house. His eyes dropped again to the feminine sway in her hips. I can’t wait to learn about that tomorrow!