The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Power of Persuasion

Chapter 1: THE DISCOVERY

At first glance, Tony was your typical school boy. He was a 5′2″, scrawny boy who spent most of his time playing video games and slacking off. First glances can often be deceiving and this average school boy was in reality not quite so average. Tony had discovered a few months ago that somehow he could affect people. It started when he received a detention from Mr. Richards, his history teacher, for sleeping in class. Mr. Richards had been writing a note to his parents when Tony thought, why bother, it’s not like they are ever going to see it. Mr. Richards had stopped writing the letter whispering, “Why bother,” to himself. This turn of events was quite unexpected and Tony had spent the night pondering the situation. This had not been the first detention Tony had received from Mr. Richards and like everyone else in the class he had always received a note to take home to have his parents sign. In the end, Tony had simply written the event off as coincidence and fluke luck.

That would all change two weeks later when Tony had procrastinated a little too much and was left with a half written paper. Tony remembered the dread as he walked up to Mr. Richard’s desk after class. His mind had been racing to come up with an excuse and finally focused on using “I have just been too busy”. He was floored when Mr. Richards took one look at his paper and handed it back to him saying, “Tony, I understand how busy you have been these last few weeks. Finish up the paper this weekend and get it to me Monday.” Tony had not even mentioned being busy yet. “How on Earth?” he thought. Not complaining, Tony simply took the paper and headed home. By now his suspicions had kicked into high gear. Why would Mr. Richards give him extra time? That was not like him, something weird was going on. Tony, not unlike most boys, held fantasies of wielding super powers. He lay in bed that night unable to sleep as his mind tumbled in search of a solution. It was not long before those fantasies began to gain a foothold. What if Mr. Richards had been responding to my thoughts? Was it possible that I really can control people? He decided he would test tomorrow. Arriving at that conclusion did little to help him fall asleep as the anticipation kept his mind spinning with possibilities.

The sound of his Mom yelling for him to get up was far from welcomed when morning finally did come. He had finally drifted off late in the night, but the lack of sleep was exacting a mighty toll. Tony rolled over and closed his eyes hoping for a few more minutes. That dream was quickly banished when his Mom showed up at the door moments later.

“Tony, I told you to get up! Your bus will be here in 20 minutes, now get out of bed!”

Ugh, can’t you see that I am worn out and could use a freakin’ break. Tony was moving to get up when his mom came over and put her hand on his forehead.

“Hrmm, no fever, but you really look worn out. I think it would be best if you take today off.”

What?

“Get some sleep. I will call you in a few hours to check up.”

Now Tony’s mind was performing summersaults. I really do have super powers! I can control people’s thoughts! Tony was barely able to lie still as he pretend to sleep while waiting for his mother to leave for work. His mind raced with ways to abuse his newfound talent. The one that stood at the forefront was girls. I can make them do whatever I want! Being a teenage boy, sex went through his mind nearly every other second. He had seen his share of pictures on the Internet, but had never even reached first base with the real thing. “That would soon change,” he thought.

After his mother finally left, he scrambled out of bed. He was planning which girls would be his first target at school tomorrow when he noticed the neighbor girl, Becky, outside mowing. Becky was their neighbor’s only daughter and had been Tony’s babysitter on more than a few occasions while growing up. Attractive then, she had only improved with age. Tony had spent many nights staring at her lustfully as she talked endlessly on the phone. Today, she had her light brown hair pulled back into a ponytail and was wearing a white tank top with khaki shorts. The boy’s eyes fell immediately to her ample chest and how it jiggled with every step. Lets get this started, he thought as the excitement began to have a profound effect to his lower extremities.

Take off you shirt! He commanded in his thoughts.

Imagine his disappointment when she simply continued mowing. He tried again, only to meet defeat once again. After trying numerous commands ranging from please remove your top to show me your boobies, Tony concluded that he probably needed to be closer. If someone would have timed the boy running upstairs, throwing on some clothes and flying back downstairs, he probably would have broken some sort of record. He slipped his shoes on and headed outside.

Tony tried to be as nonchalant as possible as he crossed the yard. Take off your shirt kept racing through his mind. His heart skipped a beat when Becky reached down towards the top of her shirt. Finally! His blood boiled with anticipation. Words cannot describe the flood of disappointment that washed over him when Becky simply flapped the top of her shirt a few times to fan her chest and continued mowing.

I don’t understand. I have to have powers. Why else would Mr. Richards give me an extension and Mom let me stay home? Becky finally noticed him standing in the middle of the lawn gawking at her and stopped mowing.

“What are you staring at?”

“N... nothing, I was just grabbing the mail.”

With a harrumph, she turned her shoulder and continued mowing. Tony stared longingly for a second more at the prominent mounds pushing against her tank top before heading back inside.

Over the next few months, Tony learned that while he could not blatantly make someone take off their clothes, he definitely could influence them. He quietly began to hone his skills by doing things like taking days off from school, getting paper extensions and dodging trouble. Unfortunately what he really wanted remained elusive. He did stumble on the fact that he could suggest to girl’s that that their shoelace was untied, which caused them to bend and tie it, which provided Tony with glimpses down their shirts. He had enjoyed that one until it backfired when a girl caught him peeping and yelled, “pervert.” The label stuck and definitely had not improved his social standing. After that he became a lot more cautious with how he used his ability.

His influencing teachers finally caught up to him when his semester report card came in the mail. The grades were quite below par and his parents did not take kindly to it. All the influencing in the world could not change their minds on a report card full of Cs and Ds. “How do you plan on getting into college with grades like these?” and “you’re grounded indefinitely!” were among the many things his mother yelled that night. His father instead took the quiet approach and simply took away everything he enjoyed. His TV and video games found a new home in the attic and the neighborhood basketball court seemed a world away. Lastly, they both stood adamant on getting him a tutor next semester. He was to be tutored every day for three hours after school. Needless to say the impact of the report card on his semester break was less than stellar. Most of the break was spent sitting in his empty bedroom debating different ways and attempting to use his ability to get his life back in order.