The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pleasure Chronicles

The Surprises:

I suppose it all started after I held a party in my dorm room my freshman year in college. By one in the morning everyone had left except for Sandy, my roommate. She was a very attractive blond with a light tan, long legs and firm breasts. Her size eight feet were also very attractive, but were not important until later. I have trouble remembering what happened after, since we must have continued partying and drinking.

The next thing I remember was waking up on my bed with a serious hangover. I was on my side facing the wall, and I soon realized that I was completely naked. I then realized there was someone else in the bed with me. It was Sandy! I had no idea what was going on. She must have been naked too.

I stroked my hand through my dark brown hair in shock and confusion. “Sandy!?” She woke up, and said, “Good morning Lana.” She sat up a bit and gave me a very passionate kiss. “No tongue? You weren’t so timid last night…” She rubbed her soft foot on my leg as she said it. I was so confused, yet kinda turned on by the whole situation. I have always had a bit of a foot fetish, but have never gotten into it. Strangely though, within the last year, feet have come much more into the sexual mainstream.

“Lana … I … what happened last night? I can’t … I can’t remember much of what happened after midnight …” Then Sandy butted in, “Thats a shame. Its a little fuzzy for me too, I guess, but it was amazing! I know we were drunk, and I guess it started with us having a lesbo kiss as a joke. That was after admitting to you that I couldn’t get that image of you wet and naked coming out of the shower. You remember that right? Well anyway, you admitted to have a little secret too. Your foot fetish. Well, lets just say your pretty inventive while drunk …”

“Well, I dunno where to go from here, Sandy. How ‘bout we just call it…”

“A one night stand?”

“Ya, I guess ...”

The next week was a little awkward for both of us. It did not matter all that much, since we had already become fast friends. By the time the next week rolled around, everything was fine. Lets just say that the whole experience made us closer than most friends, but it was not sexual. We even started joking around about the whole thing. It came to a point where we did not even care about each other’s privacy, and got dressed in front of each other. We already knew what we looked like naked.

Then one weekend, Lana had decided to head home, and suggested I go to a tanning salon. I agreed, since I have always had a light complexion. By the time I went, it was Saturday afternoon. I had heard of a place nearby that was more known for foot care, but I thought that they must do other things as well with the name “Pedicures, Beautifications, etc.” It may have been my little foot fetish that drew me to the place, but it may have been more than that. I just did not know yet.

I drove only five minutes to the place. There were only women inside, and it seemed to appear upscale at first glance. Almost the moment I walked in, someone came to assist me. Her name was Laura, as it said on the name tag over her large breast. She was a beautiful light brown haired women wearing a tight red T-shirt with the name of the establishment on it, impossibly short jean shorts, black stockings, and flip flops. The dress code was obviously different from any I have seen, but I really liked it. And I had no idea why at the time.

With my throat really dry at that moment, I asked her about getting a good tan. She suggested that I try this special cream they had. She said that it was still experimental, and that I would have to follow her to the back of the place. As I followed her, I noticed that almost everybody had the same general attire on, or they at least had the black stockings. After a while I could not stop staring at my sexy attendant’s legs and feet. I could not control myself. They were so perfect somehow. I worked so hard to see through her dark lingerie, just to get a glimpse of her bare skin. My breathing got so heavy. I was definitely turned on, but would not admit it to myself.

She led me to this unmarked room near the back. There was nobody inside, and all that was in there were these unmarked bottles. Definitely the ‘Unmarked’ Room, I thought. Laura told me that the cream in these bottles were part of a special program they were offering to new patrons. It would also give me free membership for a year. I agreed to joining without question. What middle class college student would deny such a deal? She gave me a box worth of the stuff, which was about ten bottles or so. She then said in a penetrating, “Check in with us as much as you can to tell us about your experience, and have a ‘pleasurable’ day.” with an emphasis on ‘pleasurable.’

Almost immediately after I got back to my dorm, I decided to give the stuff a try. Right away I noticed that Laura had slipped in a paper with some directions on it. Then again all it really said was: “Start with the feet, apply liberal amounts and edible.” All right, I thought. I closed the curtains. Then I stripped all my clothes off, grabbed a bottle, and sat on the couch.

I picked up my size ten foot, and placed it over my left knee. I wiggled my toes and thought, this is gonna be interesting. I then squeezed a little of this grey stuff onto my sole. Just the little bit felt warm and good. As I rubbed it in, ripples of pleasure flowed up my leg to my pussy, breasts, and all the way into my mind. I nearly had an orgasm. I quickly squeezed out more, and passionately I rubbed it in, I moaned with pleasure. My hands even felt amazing too, but it was nothing compared to my feet. I tried rubbing my pussy as I did this, but it was also nothing compared to how my feet felt. After a while, I just rubbed my feet together to rub the cream in. I had started having multiple orgasms by the time I finished the first bottle, and then grabbed another. I … no ... my feet needed more. As I squeezed the second bottle, I rubbed my feet together so hard, so passionately, that it was as if my feet were having hot sex with each other. The amazing part was that even though my first couple of orgasms were through my pussy, the rest of them were through my feet, which looked flawless now. Before, they looked a bit boney. All of this was unexplainable, but I did not care. It felt too good.

After finishing the second bottle, I of course grabbed another. This time, though, I commenced rubbing the cream into the rest of my body. I squeezed out multiple lines on my legs and thighs to empty the bottle before I rubbed it in. My tight ass must have taken half of the next bottle, while the other half was to go to my pussy. After putting a bit on the outside of my snatch, I shoved the bottle inside me like a dildo. I had my feet squeeze the bottle, and as I did, I had even more orgasms. Using a couple more bottles, I moved up my body. I rubbed this orgasmic cream into my belly, my back, my arms my hands, my breasts, making sure I got every inch of my body. Using my feet again, I squeezed the wondrous cream into my mouth. It was the most amazing thing I had ever tasted, and I had tasted nothing like it before. I rubbed even more into my face, head and hair. I was encased in the substance, making every bit of me shine in that moment. I then had a tremendous orgasm originating from feet, and passed out.

Hours later when woke up, I felt invigorated, and perhaps a bit horny. All of that must have been a dream, I thought. How could all of that that have been possible? Then I saw the empty box, and realized that maybe it was. Almost instinctively, I got up, and walked over to the bedroom, naked, to the tall mirror next to my bed. When I walked, the floor felt good on my bare feet. When I reached the mirror, what I saw was unexpected and amazing!

It was as if I was looking at the most beautiful women in history. I was so turned on. My complexion was now a perfect light amber. My pussy was no longer shaved, since no hair appeared to grow their any longer. The same was true for her legs, which were now perfectly smooth. I could not help but feel them. In fact, the only hair left on me were my eyebrows and lashes, and the regular hair on my head. I was flawless now.

I stepped closer to the mirror, and stepped on an open marker, and thought, damn I’m making my perfect feet dirty! I sat on my bed, and picked up the apparent dirty foot. When I tried to rub my foot clean two things happened: the red ink rubbed off as if it were never there, and it felt like I was rubbing my pussy. I picked up that marker, and drew on my feet with it. It did not feel half bad considering my feet were clearly at least as sensitive as my pussy now. The ink stayed wet, leading me to realize that my feet could not get dirty anymore.

As I rubbed the ink off, I rubbed harder and harder. I started moan with pleasure. And even though I had rubbed all the ink of, I continued rubbing. Apparently just my one foot was clearly as sensitive as my pussy now. Using both hands now, I began to jerk off my perfect foot like a cock. Heel to toe I went on the sole, and ankle to toe on the top. I could hardly breath, it felt so good. As I came close to a climax, my foot started to become moist. It was like it was excreting pre-cum. I started to jerk off faster. I was so close now that I could not think. There was only the object of pleasure. And then … “OH GOD YESSS!” I screamed as I came.

As I came, my foot excreted a substance not unlike cum. I licked some off my hands. “Ummm, footcum.” I said. “Yes thats what is ... footcum!” It was so good. I reached for my other foot to give it the same procedure. Then I thought that maybe I could suck them off; give them a blow job. So I easily picked the sexy thing up, and stated sucking my heal. Then I licked and sucked my arch. Then I licked from heal to toe. My foot tasted so good! When I started sucking my big toe, the rest slipped in almost automatically. Before I knew it, most of my foot had slipped into my mouth. In and out it went, and it seemed to go deeper every time it went in. I swear that my heal even entered my mouth. Drool was dripping down my cheek, foot and leg. My moaning and breathing was so strong. It felt as if my foot trying to fuse with my mouth, and into my very soul.

I could taste the pre-cum now. I was so close. And then, the footcum came pouring out of my foot. I screamed so loudly, even with a foot in my mouth. In that moment I saw images of a strange black rock, whose essence was within me now, and those like us. I saw and knew Pleasure now, whom I actually knew before she was transformed. I now new everything I needed to know.

Addicted to Pleasure:

I slept well that night. My dreams were filled with foot and leg sex. When I woke up, I realized my feet and bed were soaked with footcum. As I licked my feet clean before I got up, I realized that almost no one could resist footcum, its just too addicting. I also knew that no one could resist me, let alone my legs and feet. The idea turned me on.

Of course my legs and feet would need to be covered. I certainty did not want everyone to be humping my leg every time I went out. So I got up, naked, and went over to the box that had the “creamy substance” in it. I had a feeling that box may have something that could help, and to no surprise, it did. In the box next to the unused bottles, was a pair of soft black stockings. This was exactly what I needed, but my first thought was how its was a shame that I could not always be naked.

I decided not to put them on until Sandy got back. Nothing turned me on more than the prospect of seducing and transforming her. In the meantime, I decided to pleasure myself, and decide how I was going to seduce Sandy. I must admit though, I did the former much more. It was only then that I realized that even I could not resist my own perfect body. That my feet had the power to take full control of me, which is what they did for several hours. My feet and I made love on my bed, and I swear that my bed was soaked with footcum after a while. This was despite me trying to lick as much off my feet as possible. Having the bed soaked the way it was made it feel so good on my skin.

Sandy had gotten back around eight at night, and the door to the bed room was luckily closed. She was wearing a T-shirt and some tight jeans at the time. I was giving my feet an intense hand job when she then knocked on the door, “You in there Lana?” Trying to regain some composure I replied, “Be out in a sec!” It was hard to peal myself away from my feet, but the prospect of enjoying Sandy was too great to pass up. So I quickly threw on the black stockings, which looked quite good on me, and a robe I found in my dresser.

The moment I stepped out of the room Sandy complimented me, all astonished, “Wow, Lana, you look great! That must have been an amazing tanning solon!” I thanked her for the compliment, and then said in a sensually deep and airy voice, “It was pleasurable.” We both sat down on the couch and made some small talk, and all the while she could not seem to take her eyes off my legs and feet. This was even with the impossibly dark stockings still on.

“Sandy I’d bet I can make you do whatever I want, and have you enjoy every minute of it.” I blurted out.

“Ya, try me!”

“Ok well, I know your flexible from all that yoga you like to do. So how ‘bout you take your clothes of, and worship your own foot.”

“What!? Come on Lana, I know you got a foot fetish, but that’s a little strange. You ca…”

Right then she took off her shoes, socks, and the rest of her clothes, and started giving her pretty foot a serious massage. Then she picked it up, and started massaging it with her lips and tongue. She sucked her heal and toes, and licked her sole. Too easy. I let her enjoy for a little while longer, and then allowed her to stop. Sandy was speechless, and clearly could not believe what just happened. Before either of us knew it, she started staring at my legs and feet again.

“I can tell your staring at my legs, Sandy…”

“What…”

“You can feel them if ya like.”

I then put my leg on her lap, and she instantly started feeling it. With both hands, she started at my thigh, and slowly felt her way down to my feet. I could tell that she was turned on from her heavy breathing, and lip licking. When she got to my foot, she started a very deep massage. Damn it felt good. I doubt that she had any real control over herself at this point.

“You can suck my toes if you want.” Just as I said it, Sandy picked up my foot, and started licking and sucking it with more want than I though possible. Heel to toe, her tongue went. It felt so amazing even through the stocking. She then started to shove my whole foot in her mouth. In and out she went. It always seemed to lead to rubbing or sucking off feet now.

I decided not to let her finish me off despite how it felt. I then took off my robe, revealing much of my now succulent body, and have her take my stockings off. As she did, we were both easily mesmerized by the site of the bare skin being revealed. The lower it went the more turned on we were. While I may have had some control of the orgasmic field I was emitting, she did not, and definitely could no longer think on her own now. By the time the stockings came off, she was already straddling my leg while rubbing her pussy on my knee, and worshiping my foot.

This time I allowed her to finish my foot off, and it was an amazing site. She shoved almost my whole foot in her mouth before I came. And when I did, I came harder than I have had up to this point. There was so much footcum pouring out of me and into her. She must have came harder than I did, and it turned me on to hear her muffled orgasmic screams with my foot in her mouth. I let her all but pass out on the couch, but we were not done yet.

I sat my perfect naked body on the arm of the couch to better position myself, and quickly started the process with my powerful feet. I just knew what to do. Starting with special attention to Sandy’s feet, I rubbed my soft soles onto hers until they came. I kept rubbing my footcum into her feet until they came too. Her already pretty feet looked even more beautiful now that they were transformed. Sandy in the meantime, was writhing from the intense pleasure. Her large breasts, with her firm nipples, were rising from her arched back.

I could hear her orgasming as I started up her legs with my feet, as she would be doing until we were done. As she went, her pussy may have been dripping, but it was her feet that were spewing the cum. When I finished with her legs, I shoved my dripping foot deep inside her pussy, and pumped more footcum into her. After, I had her get on her stomach to get her ass and back. When she flipped back, I got her stomach and breasts. The feel of my soles rubbing across her hard nipples felt amazing. Continuing up to her shoulders, neck, head, mouth, hair. She was virtually in a shell of footcum, making her sexily shine.

For the grand finally, I shoved my feet deeply into her mouth and pussy, pumping in and out. So deep that my heel even passed through the lips of her mouth and pussy. We were now one from footcum poring out of me and into this nearly transformed beauty. I could feel my feet coming to a powerful climax. And when they did, Sandy’s eyes went wide, and arched her back again. After a few seconds, she passed out.

I slowly pulled my feet out of her, and then gloated over what I had just done. She was now like me with flawless and powerful feet, only hers were a size eight, flawless legs, great everything. Though something happened I did not expect. She was now a true blonde, and I could tell because of her lightened eyebrows. Her shade was a little darker than it was with the heir dye, but it was a remarkable turn anyway. The new shade fit her much better I thought.

About half an hour later Sandy woke up, and we had a huge kiss with full on tongue. I loved the strong taste of feet on our spit. We started to rub our feet on each other when we heard a nock on the door. I asked who it was in an annoyed voice, and the familiar voice said, “You know who it is.” The next thing I knew, I had an amazingly perfect women wearing back stockings with a floral pattern and nothing else standing in front of us.

It was Pleasure! The amazingly tanned brunette walked over with her size nine feet to the chair next to the couch. She crossed her remarkable legs when she sat down and powerfully said, “I can see you’ve had some fun … why don’t the two of you come over here and take my stockings off.” And thats what we did. I could hardly think after we took them off. In fact, the only thing that went through my mind was, “Oh God her FEET, her FEET, those legs, those FEET, that body … such PERFECT FEET!” She was inside both of us at the same time, confirming her dominance. The taste of her footcum was remarkable, beyond addicting. After what seemed like an eternity of delight, Pleasure said, “Welcome.”