The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pleasure Chronicles

The Rock:

Allison may never know the full story of how or why she fell into a life of sex and power, but after she was transformed, those kinds of thoughts did not matter. It all started when she decided to go on a trip to the mountains with two of her college friends during summer vacation. They all had recently turned twenty one, and wanted to get away from the stress of city and college life for a few days. Allison unlike the others was bi, and always had this fantasy of having a threesome, which often involved two other women. She also had a prevalent foot fetish that often drew her to her own feet, which she considered “top notch.” Her two friends did know about her sexuality and fetish, but they did not know about this fantasy.

One of Allison’s friends was Jen, who was somewhat nerdy in her opinion, but Jen was known to have a wild side. She was about 5′4″ with light brown hair, tight legs, and feet that were about a size five. Her other friend was Sara, who was about 5′6″ with red hair, long legs, and size seven feet. Allison was often turned on by how Sara’s red hair made her look wild. Allison herself was the tallest with a hight of 5′8″ with dark brown hair long legs, and size nine feet. Her two friends had a slim look that she enjoyed. She was never picky however, and enjoyed her own voluptuous figure more than she would like to admit. She always though that they all had very sexy feet. Both her and Jen liked to wear revealing footwear like sandals or flip-flops without socks, but Sara usually wore unrevealing sneakers, which annoyed Allison to no end.

They had all gotten to the cabin around three in the afternoon, and decided that they should hike around for a while before settling in. Ironically, none of them were really dressed for a hike. Jen was wearing a t-shirt, flood pants, and worn-in sandals without socks. Sara also had a t-shirt, with tight jeans and sneakers. Allison had on a long sleeve t-shirt, with tight short shorts and flip flops.

While in the woods, Sara jokingly flirted with Allison, and Jen joined in after a while too. This was something the three of them have done before, but mostly when they were drunk. “Allie, you have the sexiest body I have ever seen, and I love staring at your legs when you wear those tight, sexy short shorts,” Sara said with all but clear lust. Then Jen strongly added, “Just staring at your feet makes my pussy moist, and my heart race.” Sara and Jen began to flirt so heavily with Allison that she was ridiculously turned on, and was wondering if they were too. In bewilderment Allison responded, “Its good to know I turn you two on so much...” Then Jen lustfully said, “I’ve always been turned on by you… ” and Sara with equal lust in her tone said, “Me too...” Allison was beginning to realize that there was something very strange going on, because of how sincere her friends were sounding. Despite this, she was ridiculously turned on.

In an attempt to change the tone of this game she said, “Ok Jen, you’ve turned me on the most. I’m gonna go lean on that tree over there, and close my eyes,” and she then passionately said that, “Now you can ‘physically’ show me what you were saying.” Allison then walked over to the Pine, and leaned on it. Soon after she closed her eyes, she realized that Jen was taking off her right flip-flop, and played along by lifting her bare foot up a bit. When Jen began to caress her soft foot, Allison was surprised and opened her eyes. Jen was rubbing her foot like a pro, and she really was enjoying it. She started passionately rubbing her pussy through her shorts, and began to moan from the intense pleasure.

Just as she was about to tell Jen to start licking her feet, she noticed something strange several feet away. “Jen, Sara do you see that?” she said out of breath. “What?” Jen groaned. “Yah, what is that?” responded the heavy breathing Sara. Allison put her tingling foot back into her flip-flop, and they all walked over. What they found was this strange black rock with many ridges, which Allison could only describe as a meteor, but there was no crater. Right when she was about to pick it up, the rock split open. Then she picked up the most amazing scent she had ever known, but had no idea what it was. Unexplainably, she became more turned on than she had ever thought possible, and soon became incredibly dizzy. Then they all at once feel over onto their backs.

Allison, still very aroused, was somehow semiconscious, and noticed that the others seem to have completely passed out. Glancing over at the strange rock she saw a strange substance oozing out of it, and it was heading for her! She was unable to move. A moment terror hit, but it faded when it touched her feet. The substance quickly split into two, and started to occupy both her feet. When it completely covered her feet (her flip-flops had somehow fallen off by then), she was cumming at an almost constant rate. It could only be described as orgasmic foot sex.

It was ecstasy for her, the likes of which she had never thought possible. Before she knew it, the substance was spreading up her legs, with all but the same sensations it was still giving her feet. Somehow Allison knew that it would eventually cover her whole body. It seeped into every pore, every orifice, as it spread over her. She was now flooded with images of feet, sex, women, men, and whatever else had turned her ever on. Very quickly though, the only images she had were of her having sex with women and their legs and feet. Then what had turned out to be the final phase, images of feet being the most sensitive part of the female body were flying through her. Through all of the images she was in control, and enjoying every second of it. The moment she knew that all of what she saw was truth, which was not hard for her, she had a final, powerful, orgasm that seemed to have originated with her feet, and passed out.

When they all awoke, around five o’clock, they had remembered nothing of the flirting nor the rock, and Allison’s flip-flops were back on her feet. When they had started walking back to the cabin, they began to forget that they even woke up in the middle of the woods. The only thing that at least Allison remembered was having a relaxing hike in the woods, and somehow loosing track of time.

The Awakening:

When they returned to the cabin, Allison promptly suggested that they all have a quick dinner and start drinking. They had bought plenty beer and whisky when they drove up, which was to add that much more fun to their trip. In the main room, Jen sat on the satellite chair, while Sara and Allison sat on the couch. After having a couple of beers, they had decided to crack open one of the whisky bottles. Then after having a couple of shots, Jen suggested they play a game of truth or dare. Allison was surprised, because she was really wanting Jen to start a game. Regardless, Allison and Sara drunkenly said, “Why not!”

Then another strange thing occurred, and this time it was from Sara. Right as she was really wanting Sara to suggest that they make this game purely sexual, Sara said, “How ‘bout we make this sexual truth or dare?… We can just get right to it, ya know?” They promptly agreed, and Allison was even more amazed. Before they started she wanted to try something to attempt to figure out what was going on. So she attempted to will Sara to say something like finally understanding her foot fetish. Then Sara almost jokingly said, “I guess we can get to understand you foot thing, Allie!” Allison thought it was very strange, but realized that she was incredibly horny from it. She quickly decided that she was going to have fun with this, and hopefully even enact her threesome fantasy.

Jen seemed surprised at Sara for saying such a thing, but she started the game regardless. “Ok Allie, truth or dare?” Allison decided on truth, and used her newfound power to get Jen to ask about her fetish. Then Jen asked, “So tell us about your foot thing, and are you attracted to your own feet?” The latter part must have solely from Jen’s actual curiosity, Allison thought. Then Allison said, “Well what can I say, I love women’s feet. There so soft and kissable … oh how I love soles and toes … They’ve got all the right curves. They’re really sensitive too. I like the rest of the body too … quite a bit actually… but I think feet can be the best. Hell, I know both of you have caught me staring at your feet, not to mention my own ...” To answer the second part she added, “And yes I love my own feet. Hell, I’m at least groping them nearly every time jerk off! I’m pretty flexible too, and I love to suck my toes and lick my arches until they’re saturated with my spit. I even like to rub my pussy with the heals and toes of bare feet … after I lube them with my spit of course. Is that what you were asking?” Jen nodded. Allison soon realized that her little monologue had a serious affect, because both her friends seemed amazed. They may have even been turned on, and this was not even counting how horny Allison was from it.

“OK, Jen! Right back at you. Truth or dare?” Allison asked. Jen agreed for a dare as Allison hopped, and said, “I dare you to let me show you what I was saying about my ‘foot thing.’” Jen seemed fascinated, and quickly took off all of her clothes as Allison had wanted. Just as Jen presented her cute feet, Allison grabbed them to commence the most sensual foot worship she had ever been given. “So does my rubbing and sucking turn you on Jen?” Allison asked before reinserting Jen’s toes back into her mouth, and Jen lustfully responded, “Oh God, it does … I love it!” When Allison began deep throating Jen’s soft foot, they both moaned. Then she added, “Rub that pussy Jen, cum for me!” Within minutes Jen had the biggest orgasm of her life.

“Now Jen, I want you to take your feet, and worship them as I did. Fall in love with your feet. Then we’ll see…” Jen started rubbing her feet right away, and out of breath she said, “This is amazing … I think I really do understand now … They feel so soft in my hands. I love it, but I don’t know if I’m flexible enough to suck on then. I so desperately want to taste them.” Jen then pulled her foot up to her mouth, and started sucking on her toes. She clearly had a pleased look on her face. She then commenced licking and sucking every inch of her foot, and soon began to shove as much of it in her mouth as she could. When she took her foot out, she licked her lips, and, looked at her other foot. She gave that foot the same procedure, while having the heel of her other foot, still moist from her spit, rub her pussy. Allison in hear head said, “You will continue to pleasure yourself in this way loving the feet and legs of women more by the second. You will not be able to cum, nor will you truly want to, until I say…”

Allison being pleased with her work with Jen, almost jokingly asked Sara making sure it would be a dare, “So truth or Dare, Sara?” Her mind clearly elsewhere while staring at Jen, she eventually responded, “What … Oh … How ‘bouta dare…” Allison decided to make this game even more orgasmic, and said, “I want you to take off your sneakers, and socks if your wearing any. Then the rest of your clothes, and then after that I want you to start rubbing your pussy. At the same time I want you to be worshiping my foot.” Then she said deviously, “I doubt you’ve done this before, but I’m sure you’ll figure it out…”

Without saying a word, Sara quickly stripped everything off. Allison was relatively pleased with the feet she rarely had a chance to see. Though they were somewhat veiny. After staring at Sara’s feet briefly, she presented her smooth, flawless, and everlastingly sexy feet to Sara, who tried to grab them both. Sara put one on her face, and passionately massaged the other with one hand. Sara then began to rub her pussy with a remarkable passion with her other. Allison quickly realized that it felt like Sara was rubbing her pussy, but it was from her sexy foot. She felt the same sensations when she rubbed her other foot on Sara’s face. Sara licked and sucked Allison’s foot whenever she could, and they were both in pure ecstasy.

In Allison’s ecstasy, she stopped thinking all together, and turned to instinct alone. She shoved one foot into Sara mouth, and the other into her pussy. Sara seemed shocked at first, but it felt so good for the both of them that neither seemed to really care. Allison began to pump her feet in and out of Sara’s inviting mouth and pussy. Allison enjoyed how just one of her feet seemed more sensitive than her pussy.

Not yet having any idea what it meant, Allison in her head started to hear, “In and out. In and out. Soon I shall cum inside you, and then we will make you one of us…” Strangely, Allison was able to shove her feet almost all the way into her new lover’s mouth and pussy. It was almost as if her feet were briefly becoming one with Sara. Within minutes, Allison felt both her feet coming to what she can only describe as an orgasm. As her feet came, she had flashes of the memories surrounding the rock, but still did not fully understand what was going on. At the same time something else was happening, her feet were excreting a substance not unlike cum. She was pumping it into Sara, and she could see that she was sucking and swallowing it vigorously.

After what seemed like an eternity, Allison’s feet concluded their immense climax. She removed them from Sara’s now limp body, and pulled one of her own feet up to her face. It was remarkable to her. It looked as if there was cum encasing her feet, and it turned her on. She could only call this “footcum.” She realized that her feet were now giving off the same amazing scent she smelt when they found the rock, but it was now integrated with the normal scent of her feet. Allison shoved almost her whole foot into her own drooling mouth, and she then understood everything she wanted. The rock had chosen her because she was able to control the orgasmic field it was emitting, and it new how much she yearned for pleasure. The “strange substance” was now a part of her, and it was the very footcum that she and her friend were now ingesting. The rock was meaningless now, and it had done its duty.

Allison now new what she had to do, and removed her foot from her dripping mouth. She then looked at both her feet dripping from the cum and her spit and said, “What perfect tools.” Knowing that she had to fully convert her friends, she began to give a footjob to Sara’s right foot. She did this until her feet came, thereby encasing their feet in the footcum. She saw the veinyness of Sara’s feet disappear, making them almost as sexy as her own. She began to move her feet, now excreting footcum, up Sara’s smooth legs, carefully ensuring that she would cover every inch. She did the same procedure with the other foot and leg. She knew that she had to use only her feet throughout the procedure.

When she was done with the legs, she rubbed Sara’s shaved pussy, injecting more foot cum into her. She then had Sara lie on her stomach so that she could get her ass and back. Through all of this, Sara was purring with pleasure, and was just barely able to utter after flipping around to lie on her back, “Don’t stop…” Now Allison was rubbing Sara’s flat stomach, and she began rubbing Sara’s firm breasts after, making her already hard nipples seemingly harder. After she was done with Sara’s arms and hands, she started on Sara’s head and face. This even included Sara’s hair. Then Allison shoved one foot into her mouth, and the other into her pussy. She now knew that it was the footcum that made it possible to get her feet so deep into another’s body. She began to pump her feet in and out like she had done before. Soon her feet came, and this time, along with Sara’s. The pleasure was so great that Sara had a massive orgasm and passed out.

Allison then turned to Jen, whose drool was now dripping down her foot and mouth. “Ok Jen, cum for me.” Then Jen came incredibly hard, and Allison laughed knowing how Jen’s pleasure had just begun. “Just lie on your back, Jen. You’ll enjoy this.” Allison said with lust and joy. Starting with Jen’s cute sexy feet she commenced the same procedure she had given to Sara. Before Allison shoved her feet into Jen’s mouth and pussy, Jen asked almost under her breath, “How are you doing this … why is your body so perfect … why am I so turned on by you now?” Just when she inserted her feet, Allison said, “You’ll understand it all soon, my dear. And by the way, you can call me ‘Pleasure’ now.”