The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pleasure Chronicles

Pleasure’s Second:

Walking up the steps of an apartment building, Terry was immensely excited. She was going to see an old college friend, Briana. They were good friends, but had lost touch with each other soon after they graduated. Despite the excitement, she could not get past the fact that there was this intense foot craze these days. This is craze that started at least two years prior, but no one seemed to be counting. She could hardly fathom the fact that feet were now more sexy than breasts for most people now. The change was so ridiculously fast, and she was never one for fads. Before she new it she was nocking on her friends door. This was the beginning of Terry’s new life.

The door was opened by a striking women, clearly Latina in descent. She had raven black hair, dark skin, and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a surprisingly tight T-Shirt that exposed her good sized breasts (no braw), tight jeans, and black stocking-like socks. This was in sharp contrast to Terry’s light skin, and brown hair. This was not to mention the somewhat loose blouse, Jeans and sneakers.

Terry new this was Briana, but she also know that she had changed a lot since college. Briana was one of Pleasure’s followers now, not that Terry would have known it consciously.

The seemingly perfect woman invited her friend in, she asked Terry to take off her sneakers. This revealed Terrys bare size nine feet, which were flawless, and all Briana could think was, “Such wasted potential.” Terry did not hate feet, but never got into anything sexual with them. They walked over to the kitchen table where there was some coffee. Briana did not want to convert her friend right away, because like most of pleasure disciples, she liked a bit of foreplay.

“So how have you been Terry? What’ve you been up to?” She asked somewhat jokingly.

“Well you know: work, work work. I’ve got a nice boyfriend now, actually, you should meet him…” trailing off because of a dry throat.

“Hmm, maybe.”

“But you look amazing. I hate to admit it, if I were into girls, I’d jump ya!” she said astonished sincerity.

“Thanks. You know I’ve always liked to look striking,” she said deviously.

They continued with some small talk for while, before Briana started a game of footsie under the table. Terry jokingly responded in kind. The were both enjoying themselves when the playful Briana asked, “Would like a real foot massage?” Terry answered, “Why not.” They then adjusted their chairs so Terry could more easily put her bare feet on her friends lap. Briana started rubbing one foot deeply; taking care to rub every inch. Listlessly Terry said, “You’re so good at this…” Picking up the other foot she said in a domineering manner, “I Know!”

“Lets have a little more fun!” the follower of Pleasure said. She then took off her pants and the black stocking-like socks, which revealed her flawlessly dark skinned legs and feet that shimmered with perfection. Terry was mesmerized. Within moments, she began rubbing her own feet all over Terry’s. Terry could hardly think of nothing besides the amazingly soft feet all over her own. They both moaned from the pleasure.

Terry unbuttoned her blouse with one hand so that she could more easily rub her bare breast under her blue braw. With the other she unzipped her pants, and started rubbing her moist pussy. The pleasurer leaned back on her chair, and began to truly enjoy foot pleasure without any need to touch herself. The moaning and breathing from them both grew in intensity. What amazed Terry the most, was how she felt the most pleasure from her feet. Pleasure’s follower was simply making love to Terry through their feet. This was not an uncommon practice among her followers, and it was thought that no outsider could control themselves after being touched by the feet, or even legs, of Pleasure’s followers. This was even with them being covered.

After what seemed like an eternity of foot pleasure, Terry’s cell phone began to ring. Listless and out of breath Terry said, “Bri … Briana … wait … I gotta …” Then Terry did something that no one was ever able to do before: she pealed her feet away from the pleasure. She stumbled over to her purse with her pants pulled down to her hips, and exposed breasts. Her hands shaking, she grabbed her phone that revealed a text message. It was her boyfriend, Jim, saying he needed a ride in about an hour, since his car just broke down.

Both Terry and Briana were both confused. Terry from practically cheating on her boyfriend with a woman she knew in college, and Briana from seeing someone resist the orgasmic field her feet emitted. “Um … Bri … I gotta go,” she said with total confusion in her voice. “… All right…” Briana said with equal confusion. “We’ll … um … talk about this later, Briana.” And with that, she reclothed herself and left.

An hour later, Jim was impatiently pacing in his dining room. He new that Terry went to see an old friend, but he had a job interview to get to. Plus, he was always a bit anal about keeping is appointments. He heard his girlfriend pull up the driveway, and started to feel relieved. She walked into the dining room flustered, and with a look on her face he has never seen before.

“Are you OK, Terry?”

“Ya I’m fine, there was just a bad accident on the highway, and I wasn’t sure if I would make it on time. I know how you can be sometimes…”

“Thats OK Terry, thanks for doing this for me. I’m really sorry I cut your time short like that.”

“Its fine. She’s not that far away. We’ll probably meet up again pretty soon.”

As she said that, she yearned for that to be true. Despite how wrong part of her mind told her it was, another part desperately wanted to finish the oh so pleasurable session they had started. What she would soon learn however, was that the part of her mind that yearned for more would soon be fulfilled. Pleasure had gotten word from Briana about what had happened, and it intrigued her. The idea that someone else could control the orgasmic field made her think. So she gathered as many of her followers as possible, and was now comming to Terry.

“You know how feet have gotten so much more … sexual lately, Jim?”

“Sure, I don’t have anything against it. To be honest, I’ve always thought we could get Kinky in bed one day, and maybe even try some foot stuff. I mean … well, why do you ask?”

“No reason really. I just thought it was a little strange how fast it appeared, you know? Feet were taboo for so long, and then it was like someone just went cli…”

Cutting Terry off, a powerful orgasmic field filled the room. Pleasure and her followers had arrived. Their combined field might as well have removed the house from the world, with what seemed like a bright light surrounding it. Jim and Terry stripped off their clothes revealing a rock hard cock, and a dripping pussy. Terry’s slim, well curved body glistened in the light of the pure orgasmic field. Jim jumped over to his shimmering girlfriend, and began to rub his cock on her thigh. At the same time, Terry picked up her foot, and licked and sucked on it. The she began to rub her pussy with the same foot with more want than she had ever known.

Then the windows swung open, and she began to be pulled into the light. Inside it, she was almost smothered by the feet of Pleasure’s followers, who were all dripping with footcum. She was soon covered within it, inside and out. After the nearly endless pleasure, she found herself at a clearing with Pleasure at the center of it. Terry could barely breath at this point. Pleasure, with her powerful feet, began the process by massaging the feet of her new follower, while smothering them with her own footcum. Pleasure moved her flawless feet up Terry’s sexy body, covering it with her footcum. Pleasure’s motions somehow mimicked the substance that came from the strange rock that gave Pleasure her gifts more so than any of her followers. She then shoved her feet into the mouth and pussy of Terry’s limp body. She pumped more footcum into Terry’s body than she had ever done to anyone before. She did this until she had the most powerful orgasm she had ever known.

Terry now lied next to Pleasure motionless.

“You are now more powerful than any of my followers, with myself as the only one more powerful than you.” Pleasure said in a tired voice. “You are now my true second … Welcome.”

The new breed:

Terry awoke hours later on her dining room table, naked. She did not yet know that her feet emitted a powerful orgasmic field second only to Pleasure. Her mind was a blur, but she felt very horny. So horny, in fact, that she quickly started to rub her pussy, but no matter how much she rubbed it, she could not satisfy herself. She sat up, breathless, and soon caught sight of her feet. She instinctively grabbed one of them, and began to passionately rub it. Before she knew it she was sucking on her heal, arch and toes. Her feet were now in control. She then began to deepthroat her foot while rubbing the other on her pussy. She felt the truly satisfying pleasure grow exponentially, and before she knew it, her feet came to a powerful orgasm. As the footcum pored into her, she knew and understood everything that she needed.

The now powerful Terry, looked over and saw Jim lying passed out on the floor naked. Terry chuckled at the site, knowing that Pleasure wanted her to do something special with him. She hopped off the table, and walked toward Jim. To wake him up, she rubbed her powerful feet, which were still moist, on his face. He instinctively started licking and sucking on it, and began to let him deep throat it. The footcum and orgasmic field ironically had just as much power to pacify as it does to empower, given the right commands.

Jim did not have to deep throat the foot very long before it came. A good amount of the cum pored out into him. He laid back and gurgled, “I want more!” Terry willfully responded, “I know, and your in luck, because Pleasure and I have something special in store for you!” Right then, Terry sat down in front of Jim’s bare size 11 feet and started to rub them with her own. When her feet came, she continued to rub until his feet came. She converted his feet, and now they were not unlike hers. They did not emit the orgasmic field, however. After that, she began to give him a foot job, and this caused him to cum at an increasing rate. When Terry’s feet came again, her footcum overwhelmed his own cum. His cock and balls absorbed her footcum quickly, and ensured that his feet were now the most sensitive part of his body, like all of Pleasure’s disciples.

Terry repositioned herself and put one foot on the back of his head and the other deep into his mouth. Using her footcum, she shoved her foot deep into his mouth. So deep that her ankle touched his lips. She began to poor footcum into him. Instead of the footcum filling his body, it only went deep into his mind, and into his lungs. The cum began to reform his lungs so that they could produce orgasmic spores, and he would have total control over them. Without any commands behind them, they would automatically make a women bi with a foot fetish without their knowledge. The spores, however, would have no affect on any of Pleasure’s followers. Terry removed her remarkable foot from the New Breed’s mouth and said, “You know what to do?” Jim strongly replied, “Yes!”

An hour later, Jim drove to a nearby college campus that he used to go to. It was Friday afternoon, and he knew there were normally parties there starting around then. Plus, the women were normally very attractive at some of them. From this, he easily found one where there was some heavy drinking going on. He needed to blend in, and despite him now having so much power, it was still new to him, and it would be too easy for him to screw up this early.

He quickly found a very attractive brown haired women. She was wearing very little, due to a recent game of strip poker. In fact, she was only wearing a black braw, short shorts tight enough to reveal that she was not wearing panties, and flip flops framing sexy size eight feet. Exhaling his spores, he commanded her to come to him. She willfully walked over with her striking blue eyes and dark tanned skin. “Hello.” Jim said exhaling spores as he said it. “Hi, I’m Jill. Do I know you?” she asked. Jim replied, “You look horny. Why don’t you come with me, and I’ll help you with that!” Bewildered, the sexy women obliged.

They found an open room upstairs, and they both sat down on one of the beads. He was now emitting spores at will. “Take off you clothes, Jill.” She did so, and immediately began to make out with Jim out of her intense horniness. As they did, he began to poor orgasmic spores into the wanting women. This caused her to cum at a high rate. He then commanded her with the spores to lie back, and as she did Jim took all his clothes off, exposing a solid erection. “You know what to do, Jill!” Almost immediately after he said that, she began to give him an excellent foot job right between her arches, in her foot pussy, while licking her full lips. Before Jim came, he commanded her to adjust her feet so that his cock would be from heal to toe between the women’s feet. He soon came but that was just the beginning.

Jim was now in nearly full control of all of her actions now, as Jill began to rub Jim’s cum into her feet. “Watch this!” He said deviously. He then leaned over to Jill’s snatch, and pored spores all over it. This caused her to cum, making her pussy drip. He then went to her inner thighs and knees. This was done to transform her just enough to ensure that she was very flexible. Jill then picked up her feet to lick and suck the cum off of it, and she did so with incredible lust.

Jim had her bring her feet back to him after she finished cleaning them. Jim began to poor large amounts of the spores onto her feet until they came, making her cum even more. He then moved up her legs, making sure to get every inch. What he was doing was all but the same thing as what Pleasure’s other followers normally did. He was converting her into a new follower of Pleasure, and she was in ecstasy. When he was done, it looked as if she was covered in a shell of footcum. She soon had a huge orgasm originating from her feet, and passed out.

Jim had some fun sucking and licking on Jill’s recently converted feet, but wanted to do more. Jill would wake up soon enough, and learn of her new powerful body on her own. So Jim went back downstairs, surprised that no one had heard his escapades. He then saw two attractive women talking to each other on the couch. One was a nicely tanned blond wearing a tight shirt revealing her braw-less breasts, tight jeans, and some flip flops protecting what must have been remarkable size eleven feet. The other was a raven haired beauty who also had flawless fair skin, with a tight black shirt, short shorts, and some size nine and a half feet in sandals.

He quickly took control of them, and brought them back to his car, which was a good size SUV. They all sat in the spacious back seat. With the two beauties siting next to each other, Jim thought the he should have some more foreplay than he had with the sexy Jill.

“So what are your names?”

“I’m Lexi!” Said the sexy brunet

“My name’s Lizzy!” Said the slim Blond

“Why don’ you two take your sandals and flip flops off. Get comfortable.”

“OK!” They both excitedly said.

“Hey … are you both not wearing a braw?”

“Just a sec … we’re not now!” Lexi said taking off bath her shirt and braw.

“Wow Lexi! You got nice flat tummy! What are those tits a D-cup? I thought my Cs were nice, but yours look great! Can I touch them?” Said an amazed Lizzy.

“Sure Liz! You know how I love it when people compliment my all natural body!”

Lizzy then squeezed and stroked her best friends luscious breasts, and before she knew it, she was passionately sucking on them. “Now thats a compliment Lizzy!” Lexi purred. Lexi even started to feel her own tits, for the fun of it. “OK, thats enough girls.” Jim commanded. “Oh … But we were just starting to have some fun!” Lexi jokingly said. They both drunkenly sat back on their seats with a look of disappointment on them.

“How bout you two just make out, with full on tongue, for a while, and we’ll go from there.” They both agreed thinking, why not, we’ve come this far already. They started with a regular kiss on just the lips, and smiled at each other. A smiling Lizzy said, “Kay! Here we go!” They then went all out, massaging each other’s tongues in their mouths. Every so often opening their mouths just enough to reveal their squirming tongues. Their eyes were closed, and they were holding each other very tight.

Then Lizzy pulled back, and caught her newfound lover by surprise. She took her tight shirt off revealing her near perfect breasts, and flat stomach. They then took the rest of their clothes off, revealing that they both were wearing tiny g-strings, and had wet pussies. “OK girls. I want you both to really look at each other. Then tell me what part of your lover’s body you want the most.” Jim powerfully said after they took off their panties. The lovers then started modeling for each other, making sure they get to see every inch of their beautiful bodies. When they looked at their bodies, there was only love and horniness in their eyes.

“So my beauties, what do you love the most?”

“I had no idea until now. Lexi is the most beautiful women I have ever known. I think I’m in love with her now. I’m in love with every inch of her: her jet black hair, her smooth skin, her face, her eyebrows, her pale blue eyes, nose, luscious lips, tongue, neck, arms and hands, her back, her tits, tummy, ass, pussy, her long legs, and even her feet from sexy heals to sexy toes. I don’t really wanna choose, but it would be her perfect feet.”

“I’m in love with you too now, Lizzy. Every part of you turns me on. Head to toe. We’ve been rooming together for more than a year, and can’t believe I never really saw you. But, the part I must choose is the same. Your hugely sexy FEET!”

“Now my lovers, pleasure each other with that revolution!”

They then grabbed each other, and had a passionate french kiss. They wanted to feel every inch of their mouths with their tongues. After they were satisfied, they started a campaign of licking and sucking every inch of their bodies. Every time they went lower, they went slower and more passionately, so that when they reached their legs, they began more fully savour their bodies.

After they finished with their ankles, they stopped to just look at their feet; the part they loved the most. They sniffed and lightly caressed them. Then they began to give them a very deep massage. This caused them to moan as if their pussies were being rubbed, since they have ingested enough spores to make their feet truly that sensitive. Their passion increased as they continued to lick and suck on them. They even began to deep throat them. After their feet were dripping with their spit, they positioned themselves so that they could rub each other pussies with their feet. It was the most pleasure they had experienced in their lives.

After they came with a powerful orgasm, they grabbed back their own feet now covered with pussy juices, and started to suck on them. “Ummm, so good! Aren’t you glad we took those yoga lessons now, Liz?” She said out of breath. “Oh yeah Lexi … I love the taste of your pussy juices on my own feet!”

Jim wanted Terry to have the pleasure of turning them, since he though the she would have something special in mind. As he drove home, the lovers in the back were constantly feeing each other with every part of their bodies, and they kissed sometimes too. They of course were rubbing their feet together. The feel of their lover’s feet on their own was truly orgasmic for them now.

When they returned to Jim’s house, all Terry was wearing was impossibly dark stockings. “You haven’t converted them yet?” The powerful women asked. “I thought that you might have something special in mind for these two lovers.” he replied. “Perhaps,” she said devilishly. The two naked women walked over to Pleasure’s second, and led everyone to the bedroom. “Just sit on that chair and watch. This is something that is between me and the two lovers.” She said with lust in her voice.

Terry took her stockings off, and crawled onto the bed where the two naked women were lying. She then jerked off each of their feet with her own until she came. She especially loved Lizzy’s enormous size eleven feet. After that, Terry began to convert them at the same time, using one foot for each of them. Her feet were excreting more footcum than even she thought possible. She rubbed her footcum into every inch of their bodies with her amazing feet. She then shoved her dripping heels deep into Lizzy’s inviting mouth and pussy, and had Lexi shove her mouth and pussy onto her feet now sticking out of her lover. Lexi did the humping and sucking for the three of them.

After an eternity of pleasure, Terry’s feet had a powerful orgasm that pumped footcum into the lovers’ bodies at the same. Lizzy passed out instantly, but Lexi was somehow able to pick herself up and lie back before she passed out too. The powerful Terry nearly passed out too, but was able to keep herself afloat. About an hour later the lovers woke up, sucked off each other’s feet, and knew everything they needed to. Then Terry willfully said, “You are now the Pleasure Twins. You can never be apart, nor will you ever want to be. Your combined power nearly equals to my own, but ultimately less. Welcome!” Looking at the Pleasure Twins, and the Orgasmic Spore Bearer, she was pleased with the pleasure that she had unleashed.