The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A PERFECT WORLD

By Trent Wolf

Part Nine: Private Dancer

Eric was just about exhausted from his long day. He never had so much sex in one day, and he needed to relax for awhile, so when he approached the first luxurious hotel casino he saw, he pulled into the long curving driveway and drove up to the front door, where he was met by a valet.

“Checking in sir?”

“Yes, and I want those clothes taken to my room.”

“Yes, sir, right away.” The valet replied as he called over a bellboy.

Eric walked into the Empire Hotel and Casino, and took in the decadent opulence of the new 3000 room addition to the Las Vegas strip. It was like something out a futuristic art deco cityscape with high ceilings and gigantic statues like the Batman movies. He strolled up to the front desk and walked right up to one of the twenty clerks lined up behind the expansive counter.

“I’d like a room for a couple of days.” Eric told the attractive African-American woman behind the counter. She had hazel eyes and caramel skin, and even though her uniform hid it, Eric could tell she had a sleek figure. Her nametag read ‘Tracy.’

“Do you have your reservation?” Tracy asked pleasantly.

“No, I don’t.” Eric answered casually.

“I’m sorry sir, we are filled up at the moment.” Tracy apologized with a sweet smile.

Eric looked at her for a couple of seconds, and then asked, “Are you sure?”

A clerk manager suddenly appeared behind Tracy. “Hello, is there a problem?”

“Not really.” Eric said as he looked right at the manager and tapped him. “My name is Eric Travis. I just need a room for a few days.”

“Let me check for you, Mr. Travis.” The manger said after a moment. Tracy stepped aside so he could access the hotel computer. “All we have right now is a VIP suite on one of the upper floors. Will that be okay for you?”

“Absolutely.” Eric said with a grin as Tracy stood by with a stunned look on her face.

“How will you be paying?” The manager asked politely.

“Don’t you comp rooms for people who spend a lot of money in the casino?” Eric asked. “I plan on dropping a load of cash here this weekend as soon as I get settled in.”

“Yes, sir.” The manager said. “I can take care of all that. Here’s your key. Have a pleasant stay at the Empire. My name is Tim, if you need anything else, don’t hesitate to call.”

“Thanks, Tim.” Eric said as he took the plastic card key and handed Tim a hundred-dollar bill. “Uh, there is one thing you can do for me.”

“Yes?”

“Could this beautiful young lady come up to my room to help me get settled in?”

Tracy’s mouth opened in surprise when Tim answered promptly. “Yes, sir. No problem.”

Tim then looked over at the shocked desk clerk and said, “Right, Tracy?”

“Uh, Mr. Bingham, I don’t think I should...” Tracy stammered.

“Excuse us a moment.” The manager told Eric.

He took Tracy aside and began whispering. “I know exactly how hard it was for you to get this job, Miss Boyle, and if you want to keep it, you’ll do exactly what he wants.”

Tracy looked at him and swallowed. She had spent eleven months on a waiting list to just to get this position. In time, she would be eligible to audition for a spot as a dancer in the hotel’s big showroom extravaganza, which was her ultimate goal. The management insisted that potential dancer’s do an internship with the hotel as desk clerk’s so they would always have attractive faces at the front desk.

Tracy was not about to toss that dream aside and finally uttered, “Yes, sir.”

“Excellent.” Tim said as he turned to Eric and smiled, “Our Miss Boyle will escort you to your room, Mr. Travis.”

“Thanks Tim.” Eric winked, and then watched as Tracy came around reluctantly to follow him up to his room, along with the patient bellboy who pushed his clothes on a cart rack. Once they arrived in the spacious and luxurious suite, Eric tipped the bellboy a hundred after he neatly put away all his new clothes. Then Eric turned his attention to Tracy.

She was very pretty, with classic features and flawless skin. He fought the urge to just go up to her and kiss her, but instead he waited. He wanted to have a little fun with her first.

“Look, Mr. Travis.” Tracy said nervously. “I don’t know what you have in mind, but I don’t want you to get the idea that I’m here to do anything... inappropriate. I want you to understand something. There were only two ways to get this job. One was by having sex with the head manager, and the other was taking the long road, which I took. I’ve never had to sleep with anyone to get anything. I have my pride and my virtue intact and I plan to keep it that way, so don’t get any ideas.”

“Don’t worry, Tracy.” Eric said calmly. “I wouldn’t ask you to do anything that you wouldn’t want to do.”

“Good, as long as we’re clear on that.” She said, relieved. “Now what can I do for you?”

“Take off your clothes.” Eric said as he sat down in a big plush chair.

Tracy blinked and looked at Eric unbelievably. “Excuse me?”

“I think you heard me.”

“I don’t think so.” Tracy said vehemently. “Now if there’s nothing else, I’ll be leaving.”

“I want to see what you look like under that uniform. I’ll bet you have a killer body.”

“Too bad you’ll never see it.” Tracy said with an arched eyebrow as she crossed her arms in front of her defiantly. She was about to turn on her heels and leave, but she froze.

“Wanna bet?” Eric asked with a grin and then watched with fascination as a funny look came over Tracy’s face as he tapped her. She began to shift uncomfortably where she stood while a look of utter puzzlement came over her face.

Tracy had no idea what was coming over her. As she looked back at Eric, she felt a familiar tingling sensation between her legs. She couldn’t help but give out a low gasp.

Embarrassed, she tried to look away, but something about Eric held her attention. Why in the world was she suddenly feeling this way? What was he doing to her? All of a sudden, she felt the urge to strip off her clothes for him. The more she struggled, the more aroused she became.

“How...are you...doing this?” Tracy moaned with a quizzical look on her face. Suddenly she was overwhelmed by a pleasant sensation, which made her shiver. “Oooooh!”

Eric said nothing, and only smiled as Tracy squeezed her legs together and hugged herself as the arousing sensation built up inside her. He tapped her with subtle commands like, ‘Taking off my clothes makes me hot. I want to strip for him. I want him to want me.’

Soon, she found herself slowly unbuttoning her dark blazer. She sighed and closed her eyes as her body tensed with electricity when she opened and removed it. Then she began to remove her blouse, doing a sexy strip tease as she got more and more into the moment.

“You’re very beautiful, Tracy.” Eric said, which made her inexplicably excited. “You have a great body and you’d really like to turn me on with it wouldn’t you?”

She swooned when he said that, and indeed, she felt the utter need to reveal herself to him completely. It was the most important thing in the world to her at that moment.

Eric enjoyed watching the once chaste young woman slowly turn into his own private erotic dancer. She removed her silk blouse to reveal a white lace bra, which cupped an awesome pair of enhanced breasts. Tracy was one of those girls who wanted to increase her chances at making the big time at almost any cost.

As he watched her slide her dark pin striped slacks down to her ankles, Eric felt himself getting hard again. This was incredible. He felt like an invincible animal that could fuck anything that moved. He began massaging himself as Tracy stepped out of her pants and stretched out her lithe form in a highly erotic fashion.

Eric was awestruck by her body. It was supple and finely toned. Her legs stretched forever from her pumps up to her white French cut lace panties. Her waist was small and stomach perfectly flat. When she turned around, he got a nice eyeful of her firm rounded ass cheeks. This girl was built for sex.

Tracy continued to dance for him, and when she began to remove her bra, Eric told her to stop. He liked her just the way she was, in bra, panties, pumps and a gold necklace with a matching bracelet. Instead he told her, “Go make me a drink.”

She did as she was told, promptly obeying without a second thought. She was completely in his command now, and all she wanted to do was to please him. There was something about doing things for him that made her incredibly horny.

“What would you like?”

“Jack Daniels.” Eric said as he watched her strut over to the huge mirrored bar.

After she made the drink, Tracy brought it to him and anxiously awaited her next command with her hands fidgeting in her lap.

“You have an incredible body.” Eric said, looking her up and down. “Do you work out?”

“I’m taking dance lessons and I do aerobics.” Tracy said. “I want to be a dancer so bad.”

“What kind of dancer?” Eric asked. He thought to himself that she would make an awesome stripper with that pair of breasts.

“A showgirl.” Tracy said. “I’m just waiting for the chance to audition when a spot opens up, but it takes forever. Once you’re a showgirl, you never want to quit. Eventually I’ll audition for the choreographer. I’ve been dreaming about it since forever. It would be so awesome to be up on that stage. And maybe someday I could even go to Broadway.”

“That’s interesting.” Eric yawned.

“Lie down on that couch.” Eric said as he nodded to a large leather sofa.

Tracy did as she was told, and smiled at Eric, hoping that this meant he would join her there. Instead, he told her, “I want to watch you play with yourself.”

“What?” She said in surprise and embarrassment. “Mr. Travis!”

“Come on. Do it.” Eric said with a smile. “It’ll turn me on. You’d like that, right?”

“Ummm.” Tracy moaned softly. He was exactly right. She wanted to turn him on so bad it hurt. And if she really turned him on, maybe he would make love to her.

“Okay, baby,” Tracy cooed. “I’ll do anything you want.”

Eric watched with extreme arousal as Tracy shut her eyes and began to squirm around on the leather sofa while rubbing her plump breasts together. After gently pinching her erect nipples through the sheer material of the bra, one hand eventually made a long slow trip down over her stomach and finally slipped under the lace edge of her panties. When her fingers touched her dark patch, she sighed as her hips began to undulate up and down in a wave-like motion. She bit her lower lip and groaned as she slipped a finger inside her.

Eric was rushing with adrenaline through his body, and his pants were about to burst. He was dying to fuck her right then and there, but he wanted her primed for ultimate pleasure.

He set his drink down, got up and leaned down over Tracy as she pleasured herself and whispered. “Don’t stop what you’re doing. I want you to stay right here and try as hard as possible to come, but you won’t be able to until I come back, understand?”

“Mr. Travis...” Tracy whimpered. “Don’t...Unnnnh... You can’t...leave me like this!”

“I’ll be back after I take a hot shower.” Eric told her and walked off, leaving the moaning and gasping Tracy helpless and begging for release.

After Eric disappeared into the bedroom, Tracy could not help but try to unleash her sexual desires and began a long unsuccessful attempt to bring herself to climax, using every sexual fantasy she ever knew or used before.

Meanwhile, Eric took his time showering. He could hear Tracy faintly in the other room moaning and squealing over the sound of the water spray and smiled to himself. When he got out, he put on one of the Hotel’s plush bathrobes and went out to the huge bedroom to get a panoramic view of the Las Vegas strip as the sun was going down. Then he was distracted by the huge flat screen television on the wall.

He took the remote control, turned it on, and looked at the onscreen menu. When he saw a selection for ‘Movies-Mature,’ he clicked on the number and found a slew of choices for adult entertainment. He picked the title, ‘Sappho’s Delight’ and the screen was suddenly filled with the image of three stunning women in a three-way orgy of tongues and breasts.

Eric had to finally tear himself away when he heard Tracy scream out in the next room. He almost forgot that he had left her there to masturbate, and when he went to look in on her, she was furiously trying to reach climax, but to no avail.

By that time, Eric was ready to go again, so he took Tracy’s quivering body, bent her over the couch, stripped off her panties and went at her sopping wet pussy like a raging beast. He grabbed her breasts and felt them up as he humped her long and hard.

“All right Tracy, I’m going to give it to real good.” Eric grunted. “By the time I’m done with you, you’ll see stars.”

“Oh, baby, yes! Fuck me good Mr. Travis!” Tracy pleaded. “Make me come! I need it!”

“Don’t worry, baby, I’m going to make you come like you never have before.”

Eric ravaged the sweet, young desk clerk with the sleek cream coffee body. Her walls were tight and wet, and Eric drilled her with animalistic intensity. He couldn’t resist but giving her hard ass a few slaps as he rammed her from behind. Her body was nice and hard from years of dance rehearsing and aerobics and Eric took full advantage of it.

When he had enough of doing her in a few positions on the couch, he took her to the bedroom and tossed her lithe body on the bed. Then he lived out every one of his sexual fantasies with her, turning Tracy into his own personal porn star.

They went at it for hours, with Tracy coming repeatedly, each more intense than the last. He had unleashed her sexual desires one by one until she was no longer a young innocent girl with dreams of dancing. She was now a total lust-filled plaything whose only desire was to pleasure Eric in whatever way he commanded.

After awhile, Eric was wearing down, so he lay back on the huge bed, and allowed Tracy to straddle and ride him. As she rolled her hips back and forth on his waist, he played with her firm mounds while he watched the adult movies on the television, smoked a cigar and drank champagne straight from the bottle.

This was the life, he thought to himself. Decadence at it’s finest.

Part Ten: New Rules

Eric woke up with a slight hangover. After fucking Tracy senseless once more to get himself kick started, he got up, showered, changed into a fresh set of clothes and started out the door.

“Eric, where are you going?” Tracy called from the bed, looking ready to go at it again.

“I have some things I have to do.” Eric said. “Why don’t you clean up and get dressed. Leave your number and I’ll call you sometime.”

“Do you promise?” Tracy begged. “Eric, please, say you’ll call me. I’ll let you do anything you want to me if you say you’ll call me.”

Eric smiled at Tracy and stroked her cheek. “You’re great. I’ll tell you what I am going to do for you since you were such a good girl. I’m going to talk to that manager of yours and tell him to hurry up and get you that audition.”

“Are you serious!” Tracy suddenly squealed with joy as she leaped up from the bed to embrace Eric. There was no doubt in her mind that he would do this. “Ohmigod that would be so incredible! Eric I love you so much!”

“I love you too.” Eric said and gave her a kiss before he finally tore himself away from the ecstatic young girl before him. It gave him a great sense of power knowing that this girl would do anything in the world for him. And he would keep his promise to talk to the manager. And the choreographer if he needed to. She deserved that much to say the least.

Eric left the hotel and drove to a government office in downtown Las Vegas. He was about to meet with his probation officer for the first time, and he wanted to get everything over with. He wasn’t about to fool around with repeated visits and phone calls and surprise visits and all that bullshit.

He sat down with the surly officer and laid out his own requirements, tapping away as the once belligerent officer began to nod his head in total agreement. Eric explained that he had a job, and not only was he not ever going to report to the probation officer ever again, he told the officer to keep his file nice and clean as if he were a model ex-con.

Eric bid the officer a good day and left. His next stop was his new job. The law offices of Fawcett and Crest, which was only a short walk away in a high rise building across from the County courthouse. He rode up the elevator to one of the upper floors and stepped out into the lavish lobby of the firm.

He was mildly surprised to find a male receptionist at the large oak desk.

“I’m here to see Brenda Fawcett.” Eric informed the young gentleman.

“And you are?”

“Eric Travis.”

“Do you have an appointment Mr. Travis?”

“She’s expecting me.” Eric said. Right away, he didn’t like this guy’s attitude.

“She’s in a meeting at the moment. Would you like to have a seat? Can I get you anything while you wait?”

‘You little shit.’ Eric thought silently. ‘You are going to be the first one to go.’ He had enough of the pompous little bastard and gave him a good tap.

“What’s your name?” Eric asked with mild annoyance.

“Ronald.” He answered timidly.

“Ronald, get Ms. Fawcett for me right now.”

The young man’s eyes widened suddenly, as if he were threatened and scared. As he began to dial Brenda’s extension, he stammered, “Yes, Mr. Travis. Right away.”

“Ms. Fawcett, I know I’m not supposed to disturb the staff meeting, but a gentleman by the name of Eric Travis insisted I call you. He’s here to see you right now.”

Within seconds Brenda was strutting down the hallway with a joyous look on her face.

“Eric! What are you doing here?”

“I work here, remember?” Eric said with a smile.

“Oh, of course!” Brenda exclaimed. “I just didn’t expect you in so soon.”

I might as well get started.”

“We were just wrapping up the staff meeting. Come on, I’ll introduce you to everyone.”

“Sounds great.” Eric said as he followed the lovely Ms. Fawcett to a large conference room with a huge picture window over looking downtown Las Vegas. They were in the largest building and in the distance, so the strip could be seen a few miles away.

As Brenda introduced him to her staff of eight lawyers, the first thing he noticed was that they were all young and female. The thought that went through his mind was that this was typical of Brenda Fawcett. She wasn’t about to give a man a high position in her law firm, only hiring them as a secretaries, interns, assistants, or even lowly law clerks. Just look at the receptionist up front. He figured it was a way for all these women to feel superior about their positions and to flaunt it over the poor male saps. He would fix that.

The second thing he noticed was that all eight of these aggressive young women were exceptionally attractive, or had the potential to be. Eric took this as a sign that Brenda may have some latent lesbian tendencies, which he always suspected ever since she went after him in court. Why else would she take only certain cases against men that had done women wrong and go after them with such a vengeance?

The third thing he noticed was that all the women looked bewildered to have him in their meeting, like he was an alien that had just beamed down into their women’s world.

“I know this may come as a surprise to you all, but I’ve hired Eric as a consultant to the firm.” Brenda explained to her girls, who stared back her in stunned silence.

“Thanks, Brenda, I’ll take it from here.” Eric said as he took Brenda’s seat at the head of the conference table. The women looked shocked as Eric made himself comfortable while Brenda stood by mildly flustered and embarrassed, but unwilling to tell Eric that he had taken her seat. Finally, she took a chair in the corner behind Eric and crossed her legs.

“Since this is my first day here, I thought I’d get a few things out of the way.” Eric began. “There are going to be a few changes here. First, there will be a new dress code. No more pant suits. Skirts and jackets only. Skirts must be above the knee. Sheer pantyhose are optional. No short heels or flats. High heels only, which will be three inches or higher. Now, I notice some of you don’t wear makeup, and you look fine without it, but the firm will now require that you wear lipstick at the bare minimum. Next, that receptionist up front, Randy, has to go.”

“Ronald?” Brenda corrected.

“Whatever. He’s history. Give him his pink slip, severance pay, whatever you have to do, but I want him gone. Today. Now, I was sort of surprised to find that there are no male lawyers in the firm. I detect a hint of sexism here, but personally, I love a female staff, so if we’re going to have women in high positions, excluding myself, let’s have women in all the positions. You girls should be mentoring some hungry up and coming young ladies instead of lording your power over the men under you.

Now, some of you may be wondering what exactly my job description will be. From now on I will be the firm’s negotiator. Whenever you have a particularly difficult case that needs settling, you will call me in and I will take care of the situation. I will guarantee you that from now on; this firm will never lose another case.

Finally, I’d like to set up a personal meeting with each one of you, so you may voice any concerns you might have, which I’m sure you will. Some of you will find this a little radical at first, but I’m sure I’ll be able to bring you on board after you meet with me.”

With that, Eric excused himself while the eight attorneys looked on with open-mouthed shock. As he enjoyed the looks of disbelief on their faces, he thought about how great it was going to be when he would nail each and every one of these uppity young working girls in the upcoming weeks. He was going to enjoy putting them in their proper places.

Once he left, none of the others knew what to think at first. The utter gall of that man to set up such obviously sexist male chauvinist rules, or the fact that someone they all looked up to for her stand against male oppression would hire someone like this.

“Um, I’ll have a talk with him.” Brenda assured the stunned women with a nervous laugh.

As Eric stepped out with into the hallway, Brenda followed him close behind.

“Eric! What in the world are you doing? You can’t just come in here and start making rules and demands like this.”

Eric looked at Brenda and tapped her.

“Uh, I mean, it would have been nice if you had consulted with me first.” Brenda gushed.

“You hired me to do a job, Brenda, and I’m doing it.” Eric said evenly. “Now, if you’ll show me to my new office.”

Brenda sighed and escorted Eric to a corner office with a spectacular view of the city, next to hers. He looked around the spacious, well-appointed office and said, “This will do.”

“Who are we going to replace these people with that you want to get rid of?”

“Here’s a start,” Eric said as he pulled out various cards and pieces of paper with phone numbers on them. “Call these young ladies and tell them Eric Travis would like to hire them for a position as soon as possible. This one, Megan, will be my own personal assistant. This one, Jennifer, will be a perfect receptionist. She likes the telephone.”

Brenda was suddenly jealous when she realized that these were the numbers of women that Eric probably had sex with and she was about to protest with, “Who are these...?”

“Relax Brenda.” Eric quickly cut her off and tapped her gently to calm her down. “Now, listen. I’m going to need Paula’s new address.”

“What? Why?”

“Why do you think?”

“Eric, that wouldn’t be a good idea.” Brenda warned.

“Don’t worry, I just want to apologize for what I did.” Eric lied with a big smile.

“Are you sure that’s all?” Brenda asked suspiciously.

“Trust me.” Eric said with a generous tap. This was becoming second nature now.

Brenda gasped as if a sudden chill went through her, and she began to feel the familiar stirrings of their last time together.

“Eric...I...yes... I’ll get it for you.” Brenda stuttered nervously, as a deep arousal began to overwhelm her. She suddenly felt the urge to tear her clothes off and beg Eric to take her again, right here in the office. She could not get over the utter feeling of vulnerability and helplessness when she was around him. All she wanted was for him to touch her.

As she wrote down the address for him, she struggled to keep from moaning out loud.

“By the way, you can pick up your BMW at the address on Megan’s business card.”

“What? Um...okay.” Brenda said, still bewildered by her own arousal.

“Okay, thanks.” Eric said as he took the address from Brenda. “Well, it’s been a long morning. Did you set up that membership to the country club? I think I’ll play a couple of rounds this afternoon. My putting is real rusty I’m sure. It’s been awhile since I’ve played, you understand.”

“Yes. I’ve already taken care of that. Just ask for Brian at the club. Here’s his card.”

“Great.” Eric said. “I’ll see you later then.”

“Will I see you tonight?” Brenda asked hopefully.

“Maybe.” Eric answered as he walked out the door.