The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A PERFECT WORLD

By Trent Wolf

Part Five: Deep and Hard

The moment was at hand. Eric stepped out of the shower, dried himself off and went to Brenda’s bedroom, where he found her sitting patiently on her huge canopied bed. She had followed his instructions carefully, wearing exactly what he asked for. She even pinned her hair up in a kind of messy, sexy way that really turned Eric on. He especially liked the way her full lips were glossed with moist lipstick.

Brenda tensed up when Eric entered her bedroom. This was the first time any man had ever set foot in here. Whenever Brenda needed a good old-fashioned screw, she usually took some young airhead stud to a hotel and racked his brains out. Now she felt like a nervous teenager who was getting ready for her first time. She admired Eric’s lean muscular frame and couldn’t wait to get at him. She let out a deep sigh as he approached.

“Are you ready, Ms. Fawcett?” Eric asked with a crooked smile.

“Oh, yes.” Brenda whimpered.

“What do you say?”

Brenda couldn’t believe he was making her do this. She cried. “Please!”

“I want you to kiss me first.”

Brenda leaned up to Eric on her knees at the edge of the bed and threw her arms around his neck as she planted her lips on his and kissed him passionately. He reached around to squeeze her ass through the silk material of her slip and then reached under to get a good grasp of it as he rubbed up against her squirming body. Then he pulled away.

“Okay, lay back, spread your legs, and bring your knees up. I want to see those pumps flat on the bed.”

Brenda did as she told and lay back on the high bed, rubbing her thighs gently up and down while she waited for Eric, who stood just over by the bed to admire the view. She craned her neck up to see what he was going to do.

Eric kneeled on the bed between her legs and then leaned down to rub his penis over her moist area, making Brenda arch her hips up to meet him.

“Listen carefully. I don’t want you to come until I tell you. Do you understand?”

Brenda wondered why would tell her that, but she agreed just to get things going, “Yes.”

“Good.” Eric replied. “Now. I’m about to do to you what you did to me in court. I’m going to screw you good, Ms. Fawcett.”

“Yes! Please...do it!” Brenda begged.

Eric adjusted his cock at her opening, teased her mercilessly for a few minutes, and then when she least expected it, he plunged it in to the hilt, impaling her deep inside as she gasped in surprise. Before she could recover from the initial shock, Eric began pounding her into the bed, deep and slow at first, and then harder until he found a smooth rhythm.

Brenda grabbed his arms and held on as Eric pumped her, tossing her head from side to side and biting her lip as she withstood his deep thrusts. Her body reacted like a live wire, tensing up as adrenaline pumped through her veins in excitement.

“You’re still wet and tight, Ms. Fawcett.” Eric said between grunts, referring to her age. “I’ll bet you do all kinds of things to keep yourself young, don’t you?”

Brenda was too into the act to respond. Her mind was being turned upside down by the erotic experience. After what seemed like an eternity, Eric pulled out of her.

“Turn over.” Eric said as he got up on his knees. When Brenda was slow to respond, he grabbed her and flipped her over, and then pulled up on her hips. “Get up on your hands and knees, I’m going to give it to you in my favorite position. From now on, this will be your favorite position too. Remember, I don’t want you to come until I tell you to.”

“Unnnnnnnnh!” Brenda groaned as Eric filled her.

“Every time I fuck you, it’s going to get better and better. You won’t even think of doing anyone else but me, Ms. Fawcett. And when I’m not around, you’ll think about how fucking good it is with me. Anytime you pleasure yourself; it’s me that you’ll think about.”

“Oh, yes, Eric. God, you do it so good!” Brenda moaned.

Her outburst aroused him, and Eric gave her a fast hard series of thrusts, making her body quiver as she gasped and moaned. He continued ramming her from behind for several minutes, pulling her hair and reaching under to squeeze her nipples and breasts to get her as excited as possible.

“Are you ready to come, Ms. Fawcett.” Eric taunted.

“Oh my god, yes!” Brenda gasped.

“Before I let you come, I want to ask you for a big favor.”

Brenda was suddenly confused and bothered. “What?”

“I want you to agree to something before we go on.”

“What is it?” Brenda pleaded.

“I’d like a position with your firm.”

Brenda could not believe what she was hearing. Was he serious? Why was he doing this now? All she wanted was to fuck and orgasm. She was on the brink of climax and she desperately needed release.

“Eric, please...” Brenda whimpered.

Eric continued fucking Brenda as he told her, “You can hire me as a consultant. All I want is twenty five thousand a month, a cash signing bonus of ten thousand dollars, a company car, a credit card, and a membership to the best country club in the city.”

“Eric, I can’t just...”

“You can and you will, Ms. Fawcett.” Eric insisted. “We can go over the details later.”

Brenda’s mind was spinning. She couldn’t just do that. Was he insane? What kind of consultant was he going to be? She didn’t like what he was asking for one bit, but the mental battle was being fought and won by her physical needs at that moment. She needed one thing, and she would do or say anything to get it.

“Are you agreeable to that, Ms. Fawcett?” Eric asked as he gave her a deep thrust.

After a pause, Brenda finally screamed “Yes! Oh God...just don’t...stop... fucking me!”

“Okay, Ms. Fawcett, you can come now.” Eric said as he railed her deep and hard.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Brenda groaned loudly as her body shook with orgasmic pleasure.

Eric began to come again himself, pumping deep inside her. He assumed she was either too old to have children, or on birth control. Either way he was not in the least concerned about pregnancy. He seized and grunted one last time as he spilled the last of his seed. Then, gasping for air, they both collapsed on the bed and held each other.

After thirty minutes, Eric ordered Brenda to get on top of him.

“Again?” Brenda asked, pleased and surprised as she straddled and mounted his cock.

“I’ve been in prison for five years, thanks to you and Paula.” Eric said as he lay back and allowed Brenda to ride him. “I’ve got a lot of catching up to do.”

Eric and Brenda spent the rest of the afternoon and into the evening fucking in a variety of positions and places.

* * *

The next morning, after a subtle suggestion by Eric, Brenda got up and made him breakfast in bed. Then she rushed to get ready to go to court for the day while Eric ate and then showered. She was about to leave when Eric stopped her.

“I need some cash and a car today so I can go get some new clothes and things.”

Brenda went to her safe and took out a neat bundle of one hundred-dollar bills. “Here’s five thousand. Is that enough?”

“Sure. You can take that out of my signing bonus.” Eric chuckled.

“I have a jeep you can borrow in the garage.”

“You take the jeep.” Eric said nonchalantly. “I’ll take your BMW until I get a chance to go out and pick up my own car.”

“Eric...I...” Brenda started to protest. She couldn’t drive her jeep to the firm or court. That was for recreation. She had clients. What if anyone saw her?

“Is there a problem?” Eric inquired.

“No...I guess not...yes, that’s fine.” Brenda reluctantly agreed. The last thing she wanted to do was upset him. Last night was incredible, and the thought of having more of him was too much to resist. She could almost feel herself getting wet thinking about it.

“Just be careful.” Brenda said as she handed him the keys to her car. “I’ll see you later.”

After, Brenda left, Eric got dressed in his old clothes and looked at himself in the mirror. He needed a shave and a haircut in addition to new threads. He put on his watch and headed out the door. It was a beautiful Las Vegas morning.

Part Six: Shave and a Haircut

The first stop on Eric’s itinerary during his first full day back in the city was his favorite hair cutter’s shop. It was run by a petite young Chinese girl named Ling Chen, and when Eric walked in, he saw Ling right away.

“Eric!” Ling exclaimed with a pretty smile. “Oh my gosh! When did you get back? I thought you were going to be gone a long time.”

“I got out yesterday.” Eric answered as he sat down in the chair. “I was a good boy.”

“I missed you, baby.” Ling purred as she put a cover over him and fastened it at his neck.

“Yeah, I’m sure you did.” Eric laughed. Ling was always a little tease. That’s one reason he enjoyed coming here; that and the fact that she had a killer little body and a nice pair of breasts that were hugged tight by her snug T-shirt.

Ling adjusted the chair back over the sink and prepared to shampoo and condition Eric’s hair while he closed his eyes and relaxed. This was his favorite part. Ling’s fingers were very magical, and he always wondered what they could do to the rest of his body.

“You need a haircut very bad.” Ling scolded playfully. “Who’s been cutting it?”

“Well, prison barber’s aren’t the greatest. They use inmates that want to learn a skill, so they practice on us.”

“Oh, that’s horrible.” Ling laughed. “Don’t worry, I’ll make you look handsome again.”

And so on it went; playful banter back and forth while Ling styled and cut his hair. Eric would invariably make a pass at her and Ling would laugh it off by telling him that she had a jealous boyfriend. But this time it was going to be different.

“So, Ling, why don’t we go to the back room and mess around.” Eric suggested after she finished his shave and brushed off the hair around his neck. He wanted to hear her reaction before he tapped her.

“You are so bad, Eric.” Ling blushed while she removed the cover and allowed him to get up from the chair. “You know I can’t do that.”

“Come on. I’ve been in prison and I haven’t had a women for five years.” He lied.

“Don’t tempt me, handsome.” Ling said. “Besides, my boyfriend is very jealous.”

“Are you sure?” Eric asked as he looked straight into Ling’s brown eyes. He tapped her with a subtle suggestion of sexual arousal.

“Oh.” Ling said softly, as a strange sensation came over her. She didn’t know how or why, but she was suddenly very fond of her customer. “Eric...”

“Yes?”

“I... I don’t know...” Ling said, sounding confused.

“Are you okay?” Eric asked, as he tapped her more forcefully.

“Eric... I never felt... ummm...”

Eric could tell she was struggling for words, and trying to figure out her feelings. He watched her as she took a deep breath and sighed.

“Come with me.” Ling whispered suddenly and took him by the hand to lead him to a storage room in the back while the other girls looked on at them with quizzical looks.

Once in the back, Ling began tearing at Eric’s shirt and kissing him as she forced her lithe body up against him and began writhing sexually.

“Oh, Eric, I don’t know what’s happening...to me.” She sighed between kissing and licking his neck and ears while Eric stood still and enjoyed every second of it. “I never...felt this...ummmmm.”

Her emotions seemed to be getting more intense, and Eric sensed that he had tapped into an animal side of Ling that she kept very well hidden. She was now scraping at his belt and zipper, and soon she reached in and pulled out his hardening member.

“Eric!” Ling moaned. “Please... I need it!”

Eric responded to her whimpering pleas by reaching under her short cotton skirt and lifting her up by the ass onto a table. He yanked her thong panties off and noticed they were soaked.

“Oh, God, fuck me, Eric.” Ling demanded in ecstasy. “Give it to me!”

What about your boyfriend?” Eric asked with a smirk.

“Screw him, damn it!” Ling groaned impatiently, tugging Eric forward. “Fuck me now!”

Her words were music to his ears. He slammed his aching cock inside her and fucked her for all he was worth. Ling wrapped her legs around his waist and rocked her hips forward to meet his forceful thrusts. She shut her eyes tight and had to bite her lip to keep from screaming out. Never before had she felt such animalistic pleasure and intensity.

Eric pushed her back a bit so he could push her T-shirt up to get her luscious melons. He nibbled on her erect nipples and massaged them vigorously until he felt Ling was on the verge of a sexual nervous breakdown. Then he ordered her to come with him. She bucked harder and faster as they both climaxed together, and after Eric exploded inside her, he gave her some extra hard thrusts for good measure as her breasts bounced around.

When it was all over, he left Ling on the table perspiring, exhausted and gasping for air, as he zipped himself up and buttoned his shirt.

“Oh my god... that was... the most incredible thing... I ever felt.” Ling sighed as she lay back, her breast heaving.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” Eric said. “I’ll bet your boyfriend never fucked you like that.”

“What boyfriend?’ Ling said as she gave him a sly smile. “I’m only yours now Eric. Come on baby, I’m ready to do it again.”

‘Holy shit.’ Eric thought. He hadn’t counted on her getting so excited. He liked fucking her, but he didn’t plan on making a marathon session out of it. He had too many other things to do, and besides, she wasn’t exactly his type. She was good for a quick hard one and that’s about it.

“You’re way too much for me.” Eric laughed. “I couldn’t handle you.”

“Please, Eric.” She begged as she rubbed her crotch.

“Tell you what, every time I need a haircut, I’ll drop by and we can have our little fun.” Eric told her. “In the meantime, when you’re with your boyfriend, pretend he’s me and fuck his brains out all you want.”

Eric smiled, and then gave her a long kiss before he left. He liked his gift more and more as time went by.

Part Seven: Cash or Charge

Once Eric left the haircutting place, he strolled around the upscale art deco shopping village until he found what he was looking for. It was a small, men’s clothing store tucked away in a corner of among all the other shoe stores, furniture places, and gift boutiques.

While he browsed the store, he noticed only employee was a young generation X type babe, named Jennifer, who was busy yapping away to someone on the phone.

“No way!... Oh, whatever... That is so lame... As if... He sounds like a major loser.” Went the conversation on her end of the phone while a customer stood in front of her and fumed as he waited for her to finish.

He gave her an angry look and said, “I need some help here, today if you have the time.”

Jennifer gave him a look back and said, “Helloooo! I’m on the phone. Get a grip.”

The customer finally had enough of her rudeness and inane conversation. He flipped her the bird and mumbled ‘bitch!’ before he stalked out of the store.

“Ohmigod! Some dork just have me the finger and called me a bitch.” Jennifer exclaimed into the phone. “I know... that is so gay!”

Eric watched the whole scene with amusement. He liked her right away. She was a young brunette with a cute unblemished face and a trim body. She reminded him of every other young starlet who ever appeared on the slew of teen dramas on prime time television. She looked very stylish in her tight form-fitting full-length wrap dress with a slit and spaghetti straps and cute low heel open toed sandals. The white cotton dress set off her tan skin spectacularly. She was the epitome of the latest in teenage fashion, and she knew it.

As Eric walked up to the sales counter, he gave her a subtle tap.

The girl noticed Eric approaching and whispered quickly into the phone, “I’ve gotta go... There’s a major hottie in the store...He needs to be rescued from the fashion police. 911!... Okay... Later...”

As she hung up the phone, Eric stepped up and said simply, “Hi.”

“Hi.” Jennifer replied with a sweet smile as she gave her long silky hair a cute little flip. She thought this guy was the absolute cutest she had ever seen in here. She hoped he was single and available. The only thing wrong with him were his clothes, they were so yesterday. But she could fix that.

“What’s your name?” Eric asked.

“Jennifer.” She answered readily as she chewed on the tip of a pen. “What’s yours?”

“Eric.”

“Ummm. Nice name.” She said flirtatiously.

“Thanks.” Eric smiled. “Look, Jennifer, I wonder if you could do me a big favor?”

“Sure!” Jennifer replied quickly. She would do back flips, if he’d just ask her.

“Could you close up the store for a little while?” Eric requested. “I’d like some personal attention. I need a lot of new clothes, and I have a lot of money to spend.”

“Really?” Jennifer asked, as her eyes lit up. She couldn’t believe her ears.

“Yes.”

“Ohmigawd!” Jennifer exclaimed, making the phrase one single word. A fantasy was about to come true for her. She had always dreamed of some rich guy walking in and asking to be clothed. Just like a living mannequin. “You won’t believe it, but, I’ve always wanted to do this. Oh, absolutely!”

“Great!” Eric smiled as he watched Jennifer just about sprint to the front door to put up the ‘Closed’ sign in the door. Then she rushed back and took him by the hand.

“Let’s go take some measurements.” Jennifer said as she led him to a large dressing room in the back where there were mirrored walls and private changing cubicles.

They spent the next couple of hours trying on pants, shirts, jackets, belts, shoes, and even underwear. Jennifer was a marvel at color coordinating and finding just the right styles to complement his frame. She dressed him in casual and dressy ensembles with cool materials for comfort in the desert climate. He had to admit he looked pretty good, and Jennifer was quite a find. He decided he would do all his clothes shopping here from now on.

After she put the finishing touches on the last outfit, Jennifer complimented, “That is so GQ. You have a great body for clothes. Totally.”

Eric enjoyed her attention. He had been tapping her gently over the course of the last hour, and now Jennifer was in the palm of his hand, totally enthralled to be near him. She was dying inside for some sort of sign that Eric felt the same way. He was everything she ever looked for in a guy; rich, confident and hot looking. During his fitting, she got him to admit what kind of car he drove. It thrilled her to no end when he said that he was driving a Beamer temporarily, but that he was going shopping soon for something nicer.

While Eric looked at himself in the mirror, Jennifer stood at his side, gently rubbing a hand up and down his arm in a blatant move to get his attention. Eric knew she was dying for him to make a move so he turned to her.

“You’ve done a great job, for me, Jennifer.” Eric said as he looked deep in her big brown eyes. “I think you deserve a nice reward for all your effort. Would you mind if I kissed you?”

Jennifer nearly fainted. She could barely utter a single phrase. “Not at all.”

He gathered her nice little body in his arms and began to kiss her generous lips. When he tongued her, she tongued him right back as she rubbed her slinky body against him. Eric reached around to cup her left ass cheek and fondled it as Jennifer squirmed and moaned in his grasp. She was becoming highly aroused now, and she felt like having an orgasm by just being in contact with him. ‘I want him so bad.’ She thought.

When they finally broke from their passionate kiss, Jennifer looked up at Eric with adoring eyes and a sensuous smile. She had a look on her face that said, ‘Please fuck me.’

Eric tapped her again, and Jennifer sighed as she promptly dropped down on her knees and began to stroke Eric’s bulge through his pants as she stared up at him sexily. She gave him a naughty grin and slowly began to undo his zipper. Eric loved every second of it.

He watched her as she reached in and took him out, blew on the tip of his penis, and then flicked her tongue over the plump head. She never took her eyes off of him until she closed her eyes, parted her lips, and enclosed her mouth over his erection.

Eric closed his eyes and groaned at the wonderful sensation, as Jennifer began to expertly suck him off, swirling her pliant tongue around and around as she moved her head back and forth. She would take it out occasionally to lick up and down the entire underside and then slide it back in her mouth very slowly.

When Eric opened his eyes, he looked around at the mirrors to enjoy the reflections of Jennifer from the rear and sides as she went down on him. It was one of the most erotic things he had ever felt and seen. After several minutes of mind numbing oral pleasure, Eric couldn’t take any more. He had to have her, so he grabbed her lithe body ad pressed her up against one of the mirrors while he slipped his hand through the slit in her dress to remove her tiny g-string panties.

Soon after, he was inside of her, and Jennifer closed around his cock like a tight fist as she hiked her legs up to get him to penetrate her deeper. She gave a little squeal of pleasure as Eric thrust into her against the glass. She was in the throes of ecstatic pleasure, aroused beyond her imagination.

“Ohmigawd, Eric, fuck me!” She screamed as she pulled him tighter. “Don’t stop! Keep fucking me! Yes! Unnnnnh! Harder! God, yes! Please...don’t stop!”

Eric complied with pleasure, hammering her relentlessly. He didn’t know if it was his new gift, or that he hadn’t had any in five years, or the simple fact that this sweet young thing was driving him over the edge, but he felt incredibly powerful and aroused. He could have fucked her forever, but after twenty intense minutes, he was ready to explode.

“Oh, fuck!” Eric groaned as he began to erupt.

“Oh, baby yes!” Jennifer moaned. “Come inside me! Yes! Yes! I’m coming...Yes!”

Finally they were spent, breathing hard as they held each other tight.

“Oh... god... Eric.” Jennifer panted. “You were sooo totally incredible.”

“So were you.”

“I want you to fuck me again.”

Here we go again, Eric thought. As much as he wanted to, he would have needed time to recover. But he had things to do, places to go and people to see.

“I’d like to, but I have to get going.” Eric said as he straightened up.

“Ooooh!” Jennifer whined as she rubbed against him. “Please don’t leave me like this.”

“I’ll call you later.” Eric assured her.

“You promise? Let me give you my number.” Jennifer said as she dashed out to the sales counter to grab a pen and a blank sales slip to start scribbling numbers. “This is my work number, my home number, my cell phone and my pager.”

“Thanks.” Eric said as he took the slip and tucked it in his new jacket.

Jennifer finally gathered up all his new clothes to total on the cash register, and asked with a big smile, “Okay, cash or charge?”

Part Eight: Diablo

Eric decided he was ready for some new wheels, so he cruised around until he spotted a dealership just off the strip that specialized in European luxury and sports cars. This is where the high rollers, rock stars and movie stars usually picked up their transportation. He pulled into the lot, parked and headed inside the showroom.

This was a Las Vegas car dealership at it’s finest. Glass and steel, lights, shiny cars, and nothing but a gorgeous female sales staff to help the potential buyers. The owner knew full well that his customers would be more eager to show off by purchasing an expensive car from a great looking woman. It was perfect.

A tall, stunning redhead with her hair up in an elegant French twist walked up to meet Eric. She had clear green eyes, bright red lips and high cheekbones. He guessed that either she was an ex-model or an ex-showgirl. He really liked the way she dressed. A green padded leather jacket and a matching micro mini skirt that would be illegal if it was any shorter. Her tall figure was even further accentuated by the impossibly high heels on her ‘fuck me’ pumps. He also liked the way her sheer panty hose made a whispering sound as she strutted elegantly across the tile floor. Her legs were nice and shapely, like a dancer.

She was a total knockout, and probably full of herself, Eric thought. Women like this would never have given him the time of day before now. His heart pounded at the impending possibilities. He really fell in love with that beautiful mouth of hers.

“Hello, my name is Megan.” She said as she walked up with her arms folded and her legs turned just so, like a catalogue model.

“Hi, I’m Eric.”

“How can I help you, Eric?”

“I’m looking for a new car.” He answered. He loved the sound of her sultry voice, and the way she said his name. It sounded like syrup.

“Is there anything in particular you’d like to test drive, Eric?”

“This is nice.” Eric said, nodding at an intimidating looking sports car.

“Ah, yes, the model VT Lamborghini Diablo. Why don’t we take it for a spin, shall we?”

“Absolutely.”

Megan retrieved the keys to the powerful red machine, and soon Eric Travis had the 492 horsepower beast at his fingertips. They took it out onto one of the lonely desert highways just outside the city limits.

“Okay, open her up.” Megan suggested, smiling at Eric behind her stylish Raybans.

Eric grinned back, shifted into high gear, and put the pedal down gradually until the machine growled louder and faster. The speed was incredible as the highway stripes came at him with unbelievable velocity. He was getting an incredible rush from the force of the car as it roared down the two-lane blacktop. He was awed that it took no time at all to get up to just over one hundred miles and hour.

They drove on for several minutes until Eric saw a curve ahead. He down shifted the beast and finally slowed to a halt in the middle of the highway and took a deep breath.

“So what do think?” Megan asked nonchalantly. She was used to this inevitable reaction. Once the customers test-drove the Diablo, they just had to have it.

Eric glanced over at Megan and gave her a little tap, and told her, “I need a little more convincing. Why don’t you tell me why I should buy this car?”

Megan was taken aback at first. This was a new one for her. She never had to ‘sell’ a car to anyone before. They drove it, they wanted it, and they bought it. That’s how it always went. But something was entirely strange and different here. For some odd reason, she was finding herself terribly aroused by this man sitting next to her. She didn’t know why, but she had the sudden urge to touch him and kiss him.

“Well,” She said, trying to get a grip on her roused emotions. “Let me tell you a little about the car. The Diablo had been designed with a four-wheel drive option in mind since the beginning. The VT stands for “Viscous Traction”. A viscous joint distributes power to the front and rear differentials. The joint automatically decreases the power transmitted to the axis that is losing grip and sends it to the other one. They did a grip test on wet granite that yielded incredible results.”

“Interesting.” Eric said as he tapped her again. “Tell me more.”

Megan responded to his tapping by taking a deep breath and shifting uncomfortably in the leather seat next to him.

“This...ummm...is a limited edition of only six hundred. Its top speed is, ummm, 201.9 miles per hour.” She sighed with a breathless voice, as she became increasingly aroused.

“The engine is...uuunh...492 horsepower at seven thousand Rpm’s.”

“Are you okay, Megan?” Eric asked, as she seemed to be losing control of herself.

“I...don’t understand...what’s the matter...with me.” She replied. “I feel so...”

She suddenly looked at him and removed her sunglasses. “You...I...”

“What?”

“I...want you.” Megan said, as if she were struggling to get the words out. “I can’t believe this. I’ve never... done anything like this before.”

Eric tapped her again, and Megan responded by asking, “Eric, could I... touch you?”

“Sure. Just relax.” Eric said calmly as he took her hand and guided it to the growing bulge in his pants. “Why don’t you tell me more about the car while we head back?”

“Oh...um, okay... The engine is, uh, a V12, with four valves... and ummm... four camshafts.” Megan explained as she began to massage Eric. “The Emission control system has three-way catalytic converters with oxygen sensors... The ignition is electronic with integrated injection... The injection system is original L.I.E. Lamborghini... and it has an electronic sequential multi-point...Ooooh, I can’t help it myself, I need to take it out!”

Before Eric could respond, Megan was scrambling to get his belt buckle undone and zipper down. She reached into his shorts and came out with his erection and began to stoke him expertly with her soft slender fingers. She leaned closed to him and whispered more details about the car in his ear as she occasionally licked and kissed his neck and ear. Eric got a chill up his spine when she jammed her tongue in his ear, and almost lost control of the car.

He gripped the wheel tight as he drove back toward the dealership at a normal fifty-five miles an hour while Megan stroked him off. She teased him mercilessly with her luscious lips and wet tongue, all while whispering to him all the nasty things she would do if he bought the car from her today.

“I’ll suck your cock for hours.” Megan breathed in his ear and then bit into his ear lobe. “Then I’ll lay you down and ride you until you go blind.”

It was just about too much for Eric to take. He was about to erupt again, so he reached over, took Megan by the back of the head, and forced her gorgeous mouth down over his raging hard on. The once prim and cool saleswoman responded by slurping hungrily while continued to jerk the base of his cock up and down. It was an incredible feeling, and Eric couldn’t hold back as he watched the back of her head bob up and down on his lap, so he popped and spilled silky ropes of come in Megan’s eager mouth. She licked and swallowed it down quickly as she moaned and continued to jerk his cock in her fist.

By the time they arrived back at the dealership, Megan had licked off every last drop, and then wiped off her wet chin as she ran her tongue over her lips. Before she got out of the car, she applied a brand new coat of gloss to her pouting mouth.

“I’ll take it.” Eric said as they headed to her office to do the paperwork. Thanks to his gift, Eric had no trouble with credit, or anything else. He gave Megan Brenda Fawcett’s law firm address and told her to bill everything to them, and also told her someone from the firm would come and pick up the BMW. Meanwhile, Megan ordered one of the staff to retrieve Eric’s new clothes from the BMW and put them in the Lamborghini.

When they were through, Megan handed him the keys and told him. “Here’s my card. I want you to call me as soon as you can so we can get together. There’s so many things I want to do to you, Eric.”

“Sure thing.” Eric said as he gave her a peck on the cheek and headed out to his new Lamborghini Diablo. He gave Megan a wave as he headed out the parking lot, and she waved back longingly. She just couldn’t wait until he called her.