The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A PERFECT WORLD

By Trent Wolf

Part Eleven: The Cheetah Club

Eric played a few relaxing rounds of golf until sundown at the spectacular Stone Valley Country Club, followed by a rich, filling meal of prime rib in the Club’s five star dining room. After a few drinks, Eric was primed and ready for a night on the town. He was planning on seeing his ex-girlfriend, Paula the next day, and he looked at this evening as a sort of a lone bachelor party before their impending reunion.

He decided to check out one of his favorite old haunts, The Cheetah Club, a strip bar located in a remote area of Las Vegas. It wasn’t a place where the tourists went, and only the locals in the know knew what a special place it really was. There was particular dancer there that he was eager to see.

There was a line out the front door, but Eric strolled up the doorman, tapped him and strolled right on in to the dismay of the others in line waiting impatiently. Once inside the cavernous dark and smoky club, he asked one of the hot waitresses to find him a nice table, and then tipped her generously.

He didn’t know if Chloe was even still dancing here. She was a tall platinum blonde with a killer pair of legs and an ass that melted butter. Every man in the place wanted her and she knew it. Chloe was very full of herself and she was the only dancer who refused to do lap or table dances for the slobbering men, no matter how much they offered. She loved to shoot down any poor slob that dared approach her.

The last time he was here with some friends, Eric got loaded and made the big mistake of touching Chloe. She went berserk and had one of the bouncers throw him and his friends out of the club.

The waitress brought him his drink, and as he tipped her, he looked past the sweet young waitress when something caught his eye. A blonde head was crossing on the other side of the room. His heart jumped. It was Chloe, and she was heading in his direction towards the stairs leading up to a private VIP lounge. She looked like she was smuggling two big balloons under her sequined minidress, and strutted around on clear acrylic, open toe high heel platforms. Around her neck was a dazzling necklace with earrings and bracelets to match. She looked exactly the same as she did six years ago the last time Eric was in The Cheetah Club. Big blue eyes, nice cheekbones, a cute nose, and a coat of frosty white lipstick on her pouty lips. In a few moments she would pass his table and all he had to do was make eye contact with her. When she was close enough, he stared at her.

Chloe felt something odd pull at her, and she glanced at Eric for only a second, and that was all it took. Eric tapped her just enough to get her attention. She walked past; fully intending to ignore him and move on, but something compelled her to pause, stop, and slowly turn around.

Chloe then stepped up to Eric’s table and looked at him with a slightly puzzled look. She furrowed an eyebrow and asked, “Do I know you?”

“I’ve been here before. You probably don’t remember me.”

“Hi, I’m Chloe.” She said. This was strange and new to her. She never made it a point to introduce herself or even make conversation with customers, unless they were tipping her onstage and even then she barely acknowledged them. They were only a source of income, and they were there to bask and worship in her awesome presence. That’s how it worked in her world. But this guy was different. She felt strangely compelled to talk to him and get to know him.

“Do you mind if I join you?” She asked with a smile. “What’s your name?”

“Sure, go ahead. I’m Eric.”

Chloe sat down next to Eric and sidled up to him in the cozy booth.

“Buy me a drink?”

“No.” Eric said evenly.

Chloe was stunned. Did he just say ‘no’? That was so rude. What was the deal with this guy? He was cocky...and even...handsome. She didn’t exactly know why, but his cockiness sort of turned her on.

Why not?” Chloe asked demurely. “Don’t you like me?”

“You’re okay.” Eric said as he looked off toward the stage.

Chloe’s mouth fell open and she gave out a shocked, “Uh!”

He ignored her, but now Chloe was more determined than ever to get his attention.

“Do you live here or are you from out of town?”

“What’s it to you?” Eric said. Inside he was having the time of his life, but he never let it show for a second. It was strangely arousing having this hot piece of ass working to get to him while he played her off as if she were nothing special. He noticed a few envious men around the room staring in their direction, all wondering what his secret was.

“I’m just curious.” Chloe said. “I’d like to get to know you.”

“What you really want to know is if I have money.” Eric said. “That’s what most of you dancers are really into right?”

“Why are you being so mean to me?” Chloe pouted in a hurt voice. She made point of rubbing up seductively against him. “I just want to be friends. What did I ever do to you?”

“You had me throw out of here about six years ago. But you probably don’t remember.”

“I did? I don’t remember that. Honest. Lot’s of guys can’t keep their hands off me, and sometimes I have to tell the bouncers. Oh, baby, I’m sorry. Please let me make it up to you.” Chloe begged with pursed lips.

Eric played it cool and continued to watch the dancer on the stage.

“How about a special lap dance?” Chloe whispered in his ear. “Just for you.”

Eric looked off and replied, “Whatever.”

Chloe, still shocked by Eric’s blasé attitude, was more determined than ever to get to him. The more he ignored her, the more turned on she became. One way or another, she was going to win him over, no matter what. She wanted his attention so bad she could taste it.

She stood up in front of Eric to block his view of the stage, and peeled her slinky dress off slowly for maximum effect until her breasts bounced out. Once she was down to her t-back panties, she mounted the table in the booth and began an erotic display of classic stripper moves, using everything in her dancer’s arsenal to turn him on.

Meanwhile, Eric was doing everything in his power to remain cool. Her performance was definitely beginning to arouse him, but he struggled mightily to hide it.

When he still continued to act uninterested, Chloe got down off the table and straddled her long legs on either side of him. Then she began to work her creamy ass down on top of his lap, grinding erotically while she pressed her supple breasts on his chest.

“Do I turn you on, baby?” Chloe asked with a breathy voice.

“You’re okay.” Eric said as he stifled a yawn.

Chloe took that as a challenge. She was really getting charged up now, and she was just about ready to go down on him if he would only respond. She would show him just how sexy she could be. Nobody would get the best of her.

When she surreptitiously reached down between his legs to massage his crotch, Eric told her, “I thought the dancers weren’t allowed to touch the customers like this.”

“I’m the star in this club. I can do whatever I want.” Chloe boasted. “Do you like this?”

“I’d like it better if she was doing it.” Eric said as he nodded to the dancer on the stage.

Chloe spun her head around in a fit of jealousy and saw a dancer named Nomi strutting her stuff on the stage to the delight of the male crowd. She had a statuesque body with a small waist and nice ass. Her breasts were not large like most of the others, but at least they weren’t artificially enhanced. Her reddish blonde curls surrounded a face that that had a nasty look of pure sex. She had an expression that dared anyone to either fuck her or smack her. She was doing a hot routine where she used the pole as an over-sized phallus. She licked it and humped against it erotically, and then leaned back against it to slip her hand in her g-string to pretend she was pleasuring herself. The crowd was eating it up.

Chloe couldn’t stand her. The young upstart was getting too popular lately, and was taking some of the attention away from her. That was a big mistake. She wouldn’t be the first or the last dancer Chloe would run off. This was her territory and she was the star.

“Nomi? That little slut couldn’t hold a candle to me.” Chloe said vehemently as she fought hard to keep Eric’s attention by rubbing his crotch more vigorously.

Eric ignored her comment, and then looked straight in Chloe’s blue eyes, “You would do anything for me if I asked you to, wouldn’t you?”

Chloe’s heart leapt. Finally, he was coming around. She hadn’t lost her touch. Not that she ever doubted it for a second.

“Name it, baby.” Chloe cooed as she looked deep in his eyes. She wondered what he was going to ask. Did he want to take her home? Did he want to fuck her brains out? Did he want a blowjob? She would do whatever he asked and more.

“I want you to take this and give it to Nomi.” Eric said as he handed her a hundred-dollar bill. “Tell her to come over here when she gets off the stage. I want to meet her.”

Chloe froze as her mouth fell open in utter shock and dismay. She was at a total loss at what to say. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“Eric! Please! Don’t...do this to me.” Chloe cried. “I really like you.”

“Listen to me good, you stuck up little....” Eric started. After he caught himself, he took a deep breath, cooled down and spoke to her gently. “After you give her my tip, you are going to get your little act together. From now on, you table and lap dance for anybody that wants one. Every night you pick the biggest nerd in the place and you give him what you just gave me, a nice hand job under the table. You talk to anyone that’s talks to you, and if some lucky bastard dares to ask you to have sex with him, you’ll say ‘yes,’ and then you’ll take him home and give him the best sex he’s ever had. You understand?”

Chloe stared at Eric with her eyes watering and finally nodded in agreement. Her dejected face was almost too pathetic for him and he almost burst out laughing.

Eric almost felt sorry for her, and he finally told her, “I’ll come in and check up on you from time to time, and if you’re a good little stripper, maybe the next time I’m in here, I’ll give you a another chance with me.”

“Really?” Chloe’s eyes lit up as she smiled girlishly like a teenager. “Oh, I promise, Eric.”

“Good, now do what I told you.”

Chloe jumped off Eric’s lap, slipped on her dress, and skipped up towards the stage to tip Nomi with Eric’s hundred-dollar bill. Nomi was surprised at first to see Chloe at the side of the stage waving the hundred like a lovesick fan. When she approached her, Chloe slipped the bill in her t-back and whispered in her ear as she pointed to Eric.

Nomi looked at Eric and grinned wickedly. From the time she saw him until the moment she finished her routine and approached his table, Nomi never took her eyes off him.

“Hello, there.” She said demurely as she placed her hands on his table and leaned close, keeping her body moving seductively to the music.

“Hi.” Eric said with a smile.

“You must have made quite an impression on Chloe. Thanks for the tip by the way. That was nice of you.” Nomi said. “So, you wanted to meet me?”

“Sit down.” Eric said.

“I’d like to, but I promised some guys I’d do a private table dance for them.” Nomi said.

Eric tapped her as he stared into her eyes. He noticed that they were two different colors and very large. Just looking at her face turned him on.

“I’d rather you joined me.” Eric said.

A subtle change of expression came over Nomi’s face. It went from sexy and demure, to puzzlement and then to a sudden piqued interest. It was amazing to watch and it never failed to amuse Eric. He knew she was going through a change in attitude towards him.

Nomi felt her body getting slightly warmer, the same way she felt when she was getting horny or about to have sex. She had no idea why she was feeling this all of a sudden, but when she looked at Eric, she felt a nice attraction to him. Nomi couldn’t believe that she could feel like this just by being near and talking to him. She barely knew this guy.

“Okay,” Nomi said as she slid up next to Eric in the booth. The lap dances that she had promised were a distant memory now. All she was concerned with now was the guy she was sitting next to.

They talked for a little while. Nomi told him that she was going to audition soon for a spectacularly successful casino show called ‘Goddess.’ She was tired of working in this strip bar and was ready to live out her dream of being on the stage of a major Vegas show.

‘You and a few other thousand girls in this town.’ Eric thought to himself.

“Some of the dancers go on to bigger and better things from there.” Nomi explained.

“Interesting.” Eric said. He didn’t really give a rat’s ass about her dreams of being a star. All he wanted was to fuck her brains out. He began tapping again.

“Why don’t you get dressed so we can go out for a night on the town? I’m going to play some craps and poker and I need a good luck piece of ass. Then we’ll go up to my suite at the Empire, order room service and champagne, and then fuck until dawn.” Eric said.

Nomi looked at him with surprise as an erotic chill came over her. She was awestruck by his forwardness. Everything he said filled her with excitement. Her shift was far from over, but at that moment; she could have cared less. All she wanted to do was be with Eric.

“Just give me five minutes.” Nomi told him with a sexy look on her face. She got up to go to the dressing room, while Eric left to get his car. He pulled the rumbling Lamborghini up to the front of the club as Nomi was coming out, wearing a revealing, tight black dress and pumps that she always kept on hand for just this sort of occasion. All the men in line watched with envy as the tall dancer climbed in the car and sped off into the night.

Part Twelve: Good Luck Charm

Eric drove his beautiful new escort back to The Empire. They headed straight for the casino, where Eric tried his luck at the dice table. He rode a hot streak for awhile as Nomi stood by egging him on excitedly. Watching all the money and chips change hands was making her extremely horny. They attracted a large crowd, and after he accumulated a pile of chips, he cashed them in and headed to where the real money was.

The high stakes poker tables.

The craps were pure luck, but at the poker tables, Eric was able to use his tapping power to his advantage. Using his subtle technique to cause the other players to fold when they normally wouldn’t have, Eric was successful in winning most of the big hands. He lost just enough to keep them going, until he had quadrupled his winnings.

Nomi was extremely hot and bothered now as she sat by and watched Eric play poker. She loved being at his side as he won his hands and gathered giant stacks of the multi-colored house chips. It was almost as great as sex, but not quite. The more Eric won, the more she wanted to fuck him, and her fingers were busy rubbing and stroking his bulge under the table. She had no idea that Eric had tapped her to feel those exact feelings.

At midnight, Eric bowed out. “Well, guys, it’s been a pleasure.”

“We’ll be here all night if you want to come back.” One of the other players said.

Another told him, “Come and play with us anytime, Eric.”

“Hey, I’m flying a few of my friends to Miami to play some on my yacht this weekend.” A high roller told him. “You’re welcome to come along and bring your friend.”

“That’s sounds great.” Eric said. “I’ll let you know.”

After he tipped one of the pit bosses a thousand to gather his winnings to store in the hotel vault, Eric shook hands with all the players and then took Nomi by the hand and exited the noisy casino quickly. As they rode up the elevator without a word, there was a highly erotic tension between the two of them. Nomi suddenly turned to Eric and grabbed his crotch as she planted a wet kiss on his mouth. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and practically raped him on the elevator she was so aroused.

When they arrived in his room, Eric slammed her up against a wall and pulled her dress up as Nomi tore at his belt and zipper. After he ripped her panties off, he slipped between her as she guided his cock between her legs until she found her opening.

Nomi let out a loud gasp when Eric thrust into her. He then proceeded to give her a hard straight up slamming against the wall as he grabbed and fondled her ass and breasts while kissing her hard on the mouth. Nomi grabbed him by the rear and pulled him in deeper as she wrapped one long leg around him.

They fucked long and hard until they both climaxed, gasping and sweating.

With the first good fuck out of the way, Eric pulled out gently with a groan, and then went to a phone to order room service and a couple of bottles of Dom Perignon.

Into the early morning they engaged in a wild lust-filled marathon sex session that did indeed last until dawn. Eric kept himself hard by not ejaculating until the very end. Instead, he used Nomi in a variety of ways to please himself. He bent her over chairs and tables, ordered her on her hands and knees on the floor, and generally screwed her to his hearts desire while Nomi complied with each and every one of his wishes.

Nomi was full of lust and arousal by Eric’s treatment. She took him eagerly each time, even as he rammed his cock down her throat each time between fuck sessions. They screwed in the shower when things got really sweaty or jumped in the Jacuzzi out on the private balcony, where they fucked and splashed in the steaming bubbling water.

Eric was pleasantly surprised when at one point Nomi demanded rough sex, complete with slapping, hair pulling and nipple squeezing. He violated her every orifice and she screamed for more. She was like a sexual slave that lived to satisfy his every wish and command. Her insatiable appetite for sex was fully sated by the time Eric shot a long intense load inside her wet steaming pussy.

Then they slept for hours, exhausted.

Part Thirteen: Reunion

Late the next afternoon, Eric awoke bleary eyed with a very enjoyable sensation. He discovered Nomi’s head in his lap, eagerly providing him with a sensuous blowjob.

He closed his eyes and groaned as he ran his fingers through her curly locks as she went down on him with gusto.

Nomi knew he would like this. All men did. She gave him the most incredible head he ever had and used every one of her best tricks to get him off. After a mind bending hour of moaning, slurping, sucking and stroking, she finally got him to come in her mouth, and she swallowed it like it was nectar, making a big production by bobbing her head up and down succulently as she swallowed every drop.

When she was done, she looked up at him with her big eyes and smiled as she licked her lips. She told him in a sultry voice. “I could eat you up, Eric.”

Eric smiled back and said, “How about some breakfast instead?”

“It’s three in the afternoon.” Nomi informed him.

“So what.” He replied.

She smiled and gave him a last lick to catch one more drop as it seeped out the tip.

After breakfast, he showered and dressed and gave her some cash. “I’ve got to run. You can stay as long as you want. Take this and call a to cab whenever you’re ready to leave.”

Nomi looked at him, sort of uncomfortably.

“What’s wrong?” Eric asked.

“I just want you to know that I didn’t do this for money. I’m not a whore.” Nomi insisted. “I really wanted to be with you. You were fantastic. The best lover I’ve ever had.”

Eric smiled. “I know all that. And I had the time of my life too. I’ll give you a call.”

“Will you really?” She asked incredulously. “I’ve heard that before.”

I promise.” Eric said and gave her a kiss. “I’ll see you later.”

“When can I see you again?”

“Maybe sooner than you think.” Eric said and left her alone to finish her breakfast.

He went downstairs, waited for the valet to bring his car, and then drove straight to his ex-girlfriend’s condominium in a nice gated community in West Las Vegas.

Eric asked for the manager of the condos at the guard’s gate, and the guard pointed Eric to a club house type of building with a fountain in front. He was able to convince the manager to let him have a key to Paula’s condo with a gentle tapping.

Eric thanked the clueless manager and drove on to Paula’s condo. Once there, he let himself in and found the condo empty. By playing her answering machine, Eric was able to surmise that Paula was out on her job as a convention model. A female voice said that she would be picking her up from work at a certain time to bring her home. Eric looked at his watch. He had an hour or so to kill.

He sat down in the darkened living room and closed his eyes. It was the first time that he really had a chance to lie back and think about what had happened to him so far. Eric thought about his friend Randall, who had given him this incredible gift. He wondered what it was that Randall had done with the power to land himself in prison. And where had he gotten the power in the first place? Most likely it was passed on to Randall just like it was passed on to Eric.

There were limitless possibilities with the power itself. He could just about rule the world if he put his mind to it as it were. But he then he thought, with more power come more problems. No, he was satisfied with just where he was, a nice cushy job with a high salary he really didn’t need, cash, car, clothes and a string of women who would do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted it. This was the life and it was all he needed. A perfect world.

Then he thought about Paula, and what happened with her. His minded drifted to the time they met at a computer and graphics industry show held at one of the hotel convention centers. Eric was checking out the latest computer generated graphics products, and Paula was working in one of the show booths as a hostess/spokesperson. He embarrassed her by asking her all sorts of nonsensical questions about the product she was showing, and when she realized what he was doing, she ordered him to leave. Eric told he would leave only if she would have dinner with him.

Their relationship took off from there. They first made love after a three-month courtship. After a year they moved in together. Eric began working long hours, and Paula’s job kept her busy at odd hours as well. The first signs of her infidelity came a year later, but Eric refused to see them. However, it came as a complete shock the night he came back early from an out of town trip to surprise her and found her instead humping a wealthy software designer named Gerald who had promised her work for his latest print ad campaign.

Eric went into a jealous rage and fired two shots at Paula’s frightened lover before he realized what he was doing. Gerald survived the wild shots, and Eric was arrested. And so began the long nightmare of jail, hearings, and finally the trial for attempted murder.

Then came the bombshell. Paula testifying for the prosecutors that Eric was abusive and violent during their time together. It outraged Eric to no end. He had never laid a hand on her in anger, and he knew it was that man-hating bitch, Brenda Fawcett, that put Paula up to it. Of course, Paula probably went along with it just to get back at him for shooting her big meal ticket. Eric found out after the trial that Gerald never wanted to see Paula again, and she was broken up about it. More from losing the ad campaign than from losing Gerald was what he was told by mutual friends.

Eric found a picture of Paula and stared at it. Despite everything that happened, the shooting, the trial, five years of prison, and now having this new life, he realized that he still wanted her. For some reason, he felt that she belonged to him.

His mind drifted until he dozed off. An hour later he was awakened by the sound of the front door opening. When he realized where he was, he froze, his heart thumping like mad inside his chest. Soon, Paula would walk in the door, turn on the light and find him waiting for her. Instead, Paula entered followed close behind by another woman.

They stopped in the lit hallway and turned to each other after they closed the door.

Paula was still wearing a black velvet evening gown with elbow length gloves and her hair pulled up in a sexy style on top of her head. She was breathtaking, as was her companion, who was dressed up in a dark slinky dress of her own.

From where they stood, they certainly didn’t expect to find Eric sitting in a dark corner of the living room, so he remained unnoticed by the two. Eric was grateful for the small favor. At first he was stunned when Paula and the other woman embraced to lock in a passionate kiss, but then he watched in fascination as the two women shared their intimate moment together. For some reason, this did not bother him nearly as much as finding Paula with another man. Of course, the fact that it was two gorgeous women French kissing and rubbing against each other may have had something to do with it.

When they separated, the woman told Paula with a sultry voice, “We forgot to get the whipped cream. I’ll run down to the store and pick some up.”

“Ummm.” Paula said as she bit the bottom lip of her partner. “Hurry up.”

Eric couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He thought a lot could happen to a person in five years, but this? He never figured Paula to have any lesbian tendencies, although the one time he asked her if she had ever had any experiences with another woman, she laughed it off. And he never had the nerve to approach her about something kinky like bringing another woman to share a bed with them for one night. It was mind blowing.

After the woman left, Paula entered the living room and flipped on the light switch. She gave out a surprised yelp when she found Eric sitting in her living room. It was quite an unexpected shock for her, and she was at a total loss for words as a wave of many different emotions came over her.

Eric said with a calm smile, “Hi, Paula. How have you been?”

His words finally shocked her into speaking, “What are you doing here?”

“I just got out of prison a few days ago, and I thought I’d drop by for a visit to see how you were doing.” Eric answered with amusement. “From the looks of it, you seem to be getting along real well.”

Paula blushed when she realized that Eric was referring to her girlfriend.

“I...uh, that was my...uh, friend...Kim.”

“Friend, huh?” Eric laughed. “She looked a lot more than just a friend a minute ago. Gee, Paula, I had no idea.”

“It’s none of your business, Eric.” Paula shot back. She was now getting angry by Eric’s presence and his attitude. With her courage back, she told him, “I told my lawyer that I never wanted to see you, and you were never to contact me again.”

“She told me. But I just wanted to hear it from you in person.” Eric said as he looked deep in Paula’s eyes and tapped her.

“I...” Paula froze. She was about to tell him she never wanted to see him again, but she couldn’t, and she had no idea why. She also had no idea why she was feeling such strong emotions all of a sudden. She was sure that she never felt anything for Eric after what happened, but now that he was here with her, she couldn’t help but feel an...attraction?

It couldn’t be possible. She hated him for what he did to Gerald. He was convicted and she gladly helped her lawyer do it to get back at him. She also had a very deep relationship now with someone else. She had no urge to be with another man after she met Kim, who let her cry on her shoulder after Gerald dumped her so coldly. She was everything she ever wanted or needed in another person. So why was she feeling this way now with Eric?

“Eric...I want you to leave.” Paula said, fighting the urge to tell him otherwise. She had to get rid of him until she could sort her feelings out. And Kim would be back any minute.

“Are you sure?” Eric asked, tapping her again.

“Yes...No...I mean...” Paula groaned as she fought the feelings within her.

“What’s the matter?”

Paula tried to look away, but Eric held her gaze. “I don’t know...”

“Okay, I’ll go.” Eric told her, knowing full well she didn’t want him to. “Goodbye, Paula.”

“Ohmigod, Eric.” Paula exclaimed as a rush of excitement went through her. “I can’t believe this... I thought I was over you...but now...”

Paula rushed to Eric and embraced him; staring deep in his eyes as her own welled up with tears. “Please don’t leave! I want you so much.”

“I just wanted to see how you really felt. Now that I know, I’m leaving.”

“No! Please! Don’t go!” Paula begged. “I’ll do anything if you stay! Anything!”

Eric eyed her with amusement. He knew at that moment that she would do anything he asked. All he had to do was say it. “Anything?”

Oh God yes! Just don’t leave!”

After a long pause, Eric told her, “You know what would be really nice? It’s been a long time since I’ve had one of your great blowjobs.”

“Eric, please. Not anything like that.” Paula replied to his request. As much as she wanted to, she didn’t feel that she should. “I have someone now. It’s not the same.”

“Okay, I’ll see you around then.” Eric said nonchalantly as he headed to the door.

Paula, desperately fighting against the emotions inside her, went after him and grabbed his arm. “Wait. Don’t...leave.”

As she stared into his eyes, she slowly lowered herself down upon her knees in front of him. She couldn’t believe she was going to do what she was about to do. Everything in her being told her that it was impossible to feel anything for Eric, much less perform such an intimate act with him. What was going on? How could she be feeling this way? Why was she so damn horny? She could not believe this was happening, but now here she was, opening his pants so that she could reach in and take out his stiffening cock. She parted her moist lips and took him in, gently suckling the head, just the way she knew he liked it when they were together. She knew all the right techniques to drive him crazy with desire and in turn her own desires rose to the surface until soon she was going down on him feverishly. She turned her head slightly from side to side as she allowed her tongue to swirl around his shaft in a corkscrew fashion.

Eric groaned and hissed at the incredible sensation of Paula’s mouth on his cock. He had forgotten what a great cocksucker she was. As he looked down to watch his cock slide in and out past her moist lips, he smiled to himself. It was just like old times. Here he was, with his ex-girlfriend, the person who had betrayed him with another man, burned him in court, and was now living with another woman. He couldn’t have asked for anything more fitting than having her now on her knees before him, going at him like crazy as if she couldn’t get enough of his cock in her mouth.

When Paula began doing a certain mind melting technique with her tongue, it was all over for Eric. He felt his knees buckle and then the familiar sensation of an oncoming orgasm. His body tensed up as he clenched Paula’s hair in his hand and guided her back and forth on his cock. It was then that Eric heard a car pull up outside and remembered that Kim was returning from the store. For some reason, the fact that Paula’s lover was soon about to enter and find Paula with his cock in her mouth thrilled him to no end.

Paula was so into the moment that she never heard the front door open as Kim entered. With his heart pounding a mile a minute from the intense situation, Eric began to come as he looked over and saw Kim, slack-jawed and stunned at what she had discovered. She promptly dropped the sack of whipped cream that she held in her hand

Eric had just begun to unload in Paula’s wet mouth when she heard the noise. She opened her eyes, and as soon as she saw Kim in the doorway, her eyes went wide as she quickly let go of Eric.

“Ohmigod! Kim!“Paula exclaimed as ropes of come splashed across her cheek and down her neck and chest.

Kim was in a state of shock. She didn’t know what was worse; finding Paula giving head to a man or the fact that she had barely been gone five minutes to come back and find this happening. She finally uttered a shattered cry, “Paula, what the fuck is going on?”

Without waiting for an explanation, Kim spun right around and left.

“Kim! Wait! I can explain!” Paula pleaded to her girlfriend as she got up to go after her.

Eric grabbed Paula by the arm, and told her. “Don’t worry, I’ll talk to her. Stay here.”

Before Kim could open the door of her car, Eric caught up with her and stopped her.

“Hold on a minute. Let me talk to you.”

“Who the hell are you?” Kim cried as she stared at him in furious anger.

“I’m an old boyfriend of Paula’s. My name is Eric.”

“Eric?” Kim said as a light of recognition went on inside her. “You’re the guy who...”

“Yes, that’s me.”

“I thought you were in prison.” Kim said. She then shut her eyes and shook her head and shivered. “I don’t understand this. How can you just come back like this? She hates you!”

“Kim, Look at me.” Eric told her as he grabbed her gently by the arms and began speaking to her in a gentle tone of voice. “Listen carefully...”

Kim stared up at Eric as he spoke. She slowly found herself enthralled by his words. The more he spoke, the more she relaxed. And then her relaxation turned into something else. Little by little she was becoming more aroused and excited by Eric. She couldn’t explain to herself, but she was feeling emotions so strong for him that she could not think were humanly possible.

Eric saw in her eyes the change in emotions as he tapped her vulnerable mind. In her distressed state he found it very easy to push her emotions around for his benefit. Subtle suggestions like ‘excited’ ‘aroused’ and the not so subtle ‘horny’ were planted in her mind like tiny seeds. All he had to do was stand back and watch them grow.

Paula watched from the front door as Eric spoke to her lover. She bit her the tip of her thumb in nervous anxiety as she struggled to hear what was being said. Then, the most incredible thing happened. Kim’s face began to light up, as if she was being told the most incredible news in the world. A smile flashed across Kim’s face as she looked over at her, and Paula heart leapt. She had no idea what Eric told her, but whatever it was, it made Kim happy again, and that was all that mattered at the moment.

Eric and Kim walked back toward the front door hand in hand, and when Kim came near Paula, she embraced her, “Oh, Paula, why didn’t you tell me about Eric?”

“What?” Came Paula’s puzzled reply.

“He’s so incredible. He told me everything about what happened. And some things you never told me about. Shame on you Paula. And I can’t believe you wanted him all to yourself. We share everything, remember?” Kim said playfully.

“I’m...sorry.” It was all Paula could think of to say. She was just grateful that Kim wasn’t angry with her. Even better was the fact that Eric was here with them and smiling.

“You should be.” Kim said. “And don’t you think it’s about time you made it up to him? Now, don’t worry I’ll help you. Come on. Why don’t we go and put on our trashiest lingerie and take Eric to our bedroom so we can screw his brains out?”

Paula couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Here was her best friend and lover eagerly accepting her ex-boyfriend into their lives. The one who had sworn off men forever after she pledged her undying love for her. She was terribly confused, but at the same time relieved that everything seemed to be working out for the best. She still had Kim, and now Eric was back. The more she thought about it, the more it appealed to her, until slowly she began to get more and more into the idea of the three of them sharing each other. How could she have ever betrayed him? He was absolutely wonderful.

The two women looked into each other’s eyes and smiled as if they knew exactly what the other was thinking. They giggled like schoolgirls and each grabbed Eric by the arm to herd him towards their bedroom. They pushed him onto the bed and ordered him to wait while they rushed into their walk in closet and began searching for their sexiest lingerie.

Paula picked out a black merry widow corset, stockings and garters with some nasty patent leather pumps while Kim slipped on a lace body suit and high heels. Then they went to the bathroom vanities to primp their hair and makeup.

“Why didn’t you tell me Eric was so gorgeous?” Kim giggled.

“I don’t know.” Paula smiled. “I didn’t want to make you jealous.”

“What should we do to him first?” Paula asked.

“Remember the time we went to that club and danced together in front of everybody?”

“God, yes. It drove all the men nuts.” Kim laughed.

“Let’s give him a show and make him hot.”

“You are so bad.” Kim said. “Come on let’s go.”

Eric was relaxing comfortably on the bed. It was wonder to know that he was in the room where two stunning women made love night after night. It was even more thrilling to know that from now on he was going to be sharing in all that lovemaking. He couldn’t have dreamed of a better situation than the one he was in now. Of course, this place was a little small. He was going to have to get a much bigger playhouse for him and his girls.

When the door opened and the women stepped in, Eric’s heart almost stopped. He had seen a lot of erotic images of women in magazines and movies, but this was the most incredible thing he had ever seen. What’s more was that it was live and in the flesh.

He watched with fascination as Paula and Kim put on some music and began to dance for him, erotically moving their bodies against one another and looking at him and each other with total lust. His erection grew stiff as they began kissing each other sensually, exploring with wet tongues and stroking each other’s most intimate areas.

When they decided that they had teased Eric enough, they went over to the bed and stripped him of his clothes. Then they proceeded to give him a total tongue bath. Eric lay back and let the girls work him over. It was the most incredible feeling in the world to have two women making love to him at once. As they both began move down to his waist, he nearly lost it. Paula and Kim used their expert tongues to pleasure Eric to new heights of dizzying erotic lust. He could not believe how enthusiastic they were.

Kim deep throated him as Paula took his sack in her own mouth. The two of them could not seem to get enough of their new plaything. Paula found it especially thrilling to share Eric with Kim, and it made her even hornier watching Kim suck him off. Occasionally they would look at each other and smile, as if they were the luckiest women in the world.

Eric was about to explode, so he suggested that Paula and Kim play with each other for awhile so he could watch. The women smiled at the suggestion, and immediately went to work on each other, shifting their bodies around into a sixty-nine position so they could pleasure each other, excited by the fact that they were performing for Eric, making their lovemaking even more passionate than usual.

As the two women moaned and gasped in each other’s embrace, Eric smiled to himself. He let them go on and on with each other as they brought themselves to the brink of climax. What they didn’t know was that Eric had implanted a mental safeguard that would only allow Paula and Kim to orgasm only when he wanted them to.

Paula could not understand why it was taking so long to come. She could feel herself on the edge, but it just wouldn’t happen. Kim was wondering what was wrong as well. The longer they tried, spurned on by increasing arousal, the more they wanted it.

As he watched the two grow more anxious and frustrated by their inability to bring each other off as they normally would have by now, Eric decided it was time to join in.

For the next few hours, he orchestrated an orgy of sex between the three of them that made Paula and Kim scream and beg for mercy. Each time Eric entered one or the other, they would explode with an intense orgasm. Soon, they would be mentally trained to reach climax only when Eric penetrated them. They would feel an aching emptiness that would only be fulfilled by his stiff cock. It was up to them to figure out stimulating new ways to get him aroused again and again, so they could fulfill their innermost desires.

Eric spent the rest of the weekend exploring the bodies of his two beautiful companions until there was nothing left untouched. For Eric, his perfect world was now complete.

THE END