The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dedicated to Dalan Grey, who posted my first story on The Grey Archive, Simon bar Sinister, for his maintenance of the Best MC Archive on the net, and JR Parz, for his advice and encouragement. Thank you gentlemen.

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature audiences. © Copyright 1999 Wolfworks Entertainment.

A PERFECT WORLD

By Trent Wolf

Part One: A Parting Gift

Eric Travis was closing in on the final days of his stay within the confines of the states’ finest correctional facility, Nevada State Penitentiary. As he went about his job as a trustee in the prison infirmary, he thought back on the last five years and considered himself very lucky. It could have been a whole lot worse if it hadn’t been for his talent as an artist.

On his first day, the big dog of the prison and a few of his lackeys paid him a visit. He was expecting the worst until ‘Red’, as he was called, noticed his sketch pad and began flipping through it. His eyes lit up, and from then on, Eric was untouchable.

The rest of his time was spent drawing pictures for other inmates in exchange for favors and such. His old job with a graphic design firm and years of art school did not exactly prepare him for designing tattoos and recreating pictures of fellow inmate’s girlfriends from wrinkled photographs, and he lost count of the hundreds of nude women he drew.

Eric told himself that this experience would ultimately be good for him. Like the old saying, “What doesn’t kill you, can only make you stronger.” He didn’t really believe that, but sometimes you could convince yourself of anything. And right now, he was busy trying to convince himself that he was doing a good service for some sick inmates.

“So, you’re getting out soon.” Said the elderly African-American man lying in the bed.

“That’s right. I can’t wait. It’s been five long years.” Said Eric, nodding his head as he changed the old man’s bed sheets. He always enjoyed talking to Randall Washington, an eighty-year-old inmate serving his last days in the prison infirmary. There was no racial discord between the two like it was in the rest of the prison, where the whites, blacks and browns all stayed pretty much with their own kind.

“You’re a good man, Eric.” Randall whispered with a voice ravaged by cancer. “I appreciate all you done for me. You all right for a white boy.”

“No problem.” Eric chuckled. “It’s been a real trip hasn’t it?”

“I’m gonna miss you, boy.” Randall said and then let out a long series of ragged coughs.

“Take it easy there, Pops.” Eric said, patting the fragile old man on the chest. “You’re going to cough up what’s left of your lungs.”

The old man wheezed and then whispered. “Eric, I want you to have something.”

“What’s that?” Eric asked as he tucked in the last sheet.

“Take my hand.” Randall said as he held up a bony wrinkled hand.

Eric took the hand gently and then tensed up when the old man suddenly squeezed his hand hard. He was surprised at the strength of Randall, even though the cancer had turned him into a shell of his former self.

“Listen carefully to what I’m gonna tell you.”

“Sure Pops, what is it?” Eric said with concern. He could tell by the look in Randall’s eyes that he was about to tell him something very serious.

“I’m gonna give you a gift.” Randall whispered. “I ain’t used it in years, but I figure I ain’t got much use for it now anyways, so I figure I might as well pass it on to someone else. You a good boy. I like you. What you in for weren’t right. You know it and I know it. I want you to use this gift to get back what’s rightfully yours.”

Eric was so enraptured by the old man’s words, that it took him several seconds to notice that his hand felt like it was burning.

“This gift will allow you to look at someone, anyone, and bend them to your will.”

Eric furrowed his eyebrow. What was the old man saying? Was he finally losing it?

“You won’t believe it at first, but once you try it, you’ll see, I promise. This is all you have to do,” Randall began to explain.

Eric listened intently as the elderly man laid out instructions for the so-called gift. From what Eric could surmise, it was some sort of telepathic thought control, which the user could take and use to manipulate another person’s mind. Like plugging in and reworking the emotions and actions of another person. Randall called it, ‘tapping.’

“All you got to do is tap in...just with eye contact...and you tell that person what you want, and they can’t help but do it.” Randall said. “You use it how you want. Use it to get back these last five years. Now understand one thing, I used this myself to hurt someone a long time ago, and I deserved to be punished for it, but you use it as you see fit, hear? Now, this is only going to hurt for a second.”

Then something incredible happened. Eric’s hand and arm tensed up, and then suddenly his whole body seemed to come alive as if electricity was flowing through his nervous system. Eric clenched his teeth, and suddenly he felt as if his brain were being fried. He shut his eyes and saw a bright shower of sparks, which lasted only a few seconds.

Then it was over.

Eric opened his eyes again, his ears ringing. He looked down at the old man, who had his eyes closed and now lay completely still. When the ringing stopped, Eric finally noticed that Randall’ heart monitor had flat lined, emitting a continuous beep. Soon, the prison physician came rushing up to the bed.

“Step back.” The doctor said, and Eric let the old man’s hand go. It flopped on the bed, lifeless. As a nurse approached to assist the doctor with CPR, Eric slowly backed away. His friend, Randall Washington, was gone.

Part Two: An Unwelcome Visitor

Eric had a visitor on the second to the last day before he was to get out of prison. He had no idea who it could be, and he was nervous with anticipation when a guard led him into the visiting room, which was lined with cubicles and separated by a thick glass panel to keep the inmates from the visitors. When he sat down at the chair he was stunned.

Sitting on the other side of the glass was Brenda Fawcett, an attorney. In fact, it was the attorney who prosecuted him for the attempted murder of one Gerald McRae, the man who Eric found in bed with his then girlfriend, Paula Simpson, five and a half years ago. Eric pumped two bullets into McRae in a fit of jealous rage and he miraculously survived.

Now here was that lawyer, a forty-something, slender woman with light blonde curls, a mouth full of pearly white teeth, and a body that still packed a punch for a woman her age. Her looks were deceiving however. This woman was a predator of the first degree. She was the head of a firm, which specialized in prosecuting wife beaters, deadbeat dads, and men who didn’t particularly care for paying alimony or palimony.

Eric didn’t know why she took his case. He suspected Paula had something to do with it, but Brenda Fawcett was just as successful prosecuting him in criminal court, obtaining a 15-year sentence for attempted murder. However, Eric was a model prisoner, and when he was up for parole in five years, he made a good impression on the parole board. Now it was just one day away, and all he could do was wonder what in the hell this snotty bitch was doing here. He finally picked up the telephone receiver.

“Hello, Eric.” Brenda Fawcett spoke in the phone. Her tone sounded very condescending.

Eric was stone faced, but his heart was beating a mile a minute. He didn’t say a word.

“I really don’t like being here, so I’ll make this quick.” Brenda began. “I know you’re getting out tomorrow, so I want to make it crystal clear to you that Paula does not want to see or hear from you ever again. If you do try to contact her, I’ll have a restraining order filed against you so fast it will make your head spin. Do I make myself clear...Eric?”

Eric was livid, but he didn’t exactly know how to respond. How dare this bitch come in here and tell him off after he spent the last five long years living in an eight by ten cell? But he held his tongue. He didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of knowing he was angry. Instead, he just smiled and remembered his gift. Now was a good a time as any to see if it really was true what Randall told him about the ‘tapping.’ His heart was beating fast and adrenaline pumping hard as he braced himself to finally speak.

“So...It looks like I’m going to need a ride tomorrow when I get out.” Eric told Brenda, staring right into her blue eyes. He felt a subtle tug in his head, and a strange connection seemed to be made with her. He didn’t know how to explain it, other than it was like having Brenda in his hands.

Brenda blinked a few times and looked back at Eric with a stunned look. She couldn’t believe what he had just said. “I beg your pardon?”

“I’m getting out of here at three o’clock. I’ll need a ride.”

“And your point is?” Brenda replied haughtily. She couldn’t believe his nerve.

“I’d like it if you picked me up.” Eric said evenly with a hint of a smile. He could sense something was indeed happening to Brenda. It was all he could do to keep from leaping out of his chair with glee. Something was really happening!

“You’ve got to be joking.” Brenda responded sardonically.

“Not at all.” Eric assured her. “You’ll be out in the parking lot waiting when I get out.”

“I...I...” Brenda stammered. She was stunned and confused. What in the world was going on? In her mind this man was scum, and she had no intention of helping him in any way, but she couldn’t help but speak the following words. “Yes... I’ll... be there.”

“Good.” Eric said with a wink. “I’ll see you then.”

Eric hung up the phone and walked away, glancing at Brenda Fawcett, and enjoying the utterly confused look on her face. This gift was priceless and easier to use than he could ever have imagined. Somewhere, Randall Washington was smiling down at time.

That night Eric lay up almost all night thinking of all the things he was going to do once he was out. The first would be teaching Ms. Fawcett a few lessons in manners.

Part Three: A Free Ride

Eric walked through the last gate out of his home for the last five years. He still couldn’t get over how his clothes felt with a slightly looser fit. They were the same jacket, shirt and slacks that he wore when he was sentenced and transferred to the State Pen. One good thing he could say about prison; was that he lost just about all his body fat and replaced it with lean muscle from daily workouts in the yard.

The sun was awfully bright, and he squinted out over the parking lot until he spotted her. Brenda Fawcett was wearing sunglasses and waiting impatiently behind the steering of her BMW sedan with the engine and air conditioner running. He strolled over casually with his sack of personal possessions.

“Hi.” Eric said with a grin when Brenda rolled down her power window.

“Could we please go? It’s very hot out here.” Brenda pleaded.

“Sure.” Eric said as he walked around to the passenger side, opened the door, and tossed his stuff in the back seat before climbing in. Brenda gunned the engine, backed out and exited the parking quickly before turning out onto the highway back to Las Vegas. She was very anxious and disturbed about seeing Eric again. She knew somehow that he had done something to her to make her come out here again to pick him up. It was something she never would have done in a million years. All she knew was that she had to be careful now with what she said or did. She had no idea what Eric’s intentions were, and no one would have believed her if she tried to tell them this man had some kind of mental powers.

Brenda strummed her long manicured nails nervously as she drove down the long desert highway. After a few tense minutes, she spoke up, “Eric... I... Um... I just wanted to apologize for being kind of rude yesterday. It’s nothing personal. It’s just that I’m looking out for the best welfare of my client. You understand, don’t you?”

“Sure, no hard feelings.” Eric said with a smirk. It was nice to see her groveling. He decided to turn up the heat. “I’d just like to know one thing.”

“Yes, anything.”

“Whose idea was it to have Paula testify at my trial that I was violent and abusive during my relationship with her?”

Brenda’s heart froze up. Her mind scrambled quickly for the words to say, but all that came out was, “Eric...I...you have to understand...it’s my job to...”

“That’s what I thought.” Eric said calmly. That’s all he needed to know. At least it wasn’t Paula’s idea, but the thought that she would sit up there and lie on the stand about their previous relationship was still very hard to take. Of course, he would deal with Paula later. The lovely Ms. Fawcett was his main concern now.

Eric stared down at the hem of her short skirt, which was hiked up to reveal her long smooth legs. She really did still have a killer body for a woman her age, as far as he could see. When Brenda noticed him looking at her, she shifted self-consciously in her seat. She was used to men gawking and staring at her, and most times she enjoyed giving them their little thrills. What especially got her off was knowing she had the power to turn a man’s head, combined with the fact that she knew what they wanted, and with absolutely no intentions of ever giving it to them.

But Eric was making her uncomfortable. What was about him that made her feel so... strange? She couldn’t describe it. It was like he had a hold of her mind and will.

“So where do you want me to take you?” Brenda asked innocently, trying anything to lighten the tense situation.

“We’ll go straight to your place first. We need to catch up on a few things.”

“Um...what?” Brenda stammered. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. He actually wanted to come to her house?

“Is that a problem?” Eric smirked.

Brenda was starting to get upset. “We...can’t...I mean...Look, I just rearranged my whole schedule today so I could pick you up. I had to postpone a court appearance, and believe me the judge was not happy about it. I can’t just take off and...”

“Shut up and listen.” Eric cut her off. “I want to make something perfectly clear to you. I own you now. You are my property. I’ve got you by the ass, good and tight. Everything you do from now on will be at my discretion. You will do or say anything I tell you, without question. I’m the judge and you’ll obey my laws now. Do you understand, Ms. Fawcett? Am I making myself clear?”

“I...I...” Brenda started to reply.

“I want you to say, ‘Yes, sir, Mr. Travis.’”

Brenda blinked nervously, and then finally stuttered. “Uh...Yes, sir...Mr. Travis.”

“Very good, Ms. Fawcett.” Eric said, emphasizing her name tersely. He wanted her to know he was using Ms. Fawcett in only the most condescending manner.

“You’re not going to play the high and mighty ball-busting bitch with me anymore. From now on, you’re going to be a sweet little angel, aren’t you?”

“Er...yes.”

“Yes, sir!” Eric corrected her.

“Yes, sir.” Brenda replied quickly, as if fearful of punishment.

“One more thing,” Eric continued. “You won’t say a word to anyone about this. If you’re a good girl, I’ll make sure you keep your precious law firm and everything that goes with it. I just want what’s rightfully mine.”

“What is it...that you want?” Brenda asked meekly, already afraid of the answer.

“The last five years of my life.” Eric replied.

“That’s impossible.” Brenda tried to reason. “You know that. What’s done is done.”

“Maybe, but there are some ways that will make it a little better.”

“What ways?”

“For starters, you and I are going to become better acquainted.”

Brenda definitely did not like the sound of that. If he was insinuating what she thought he was, he had another thing coming. He couldn’t make her do something that she didn’t want to do. Could he? She had to think of something.

“Sure, I mean...Yes, we could be friends. I’d like that.” She lied.

“Oh, we’re going to be a little more than friends.” Eric said cryptically. He looked at her with a gloating smile and began to ‘tap’ her more forcefully. It felt like he was plugging into her, and now her mind was in his possession. He began a subtle series of subliminal suggestions like, ‘you are aroused’, ‘you want me,’ and ‘I excite you.’

Soon, Brenda was really shifting around in her seat, trying to concentrate on the road in front of her as a pleasant tingling sensation began between her legs. It was the feeling she had when she pleasured herself, and she had the sudden urge to slip her hand between her legs to touch the increasingly sensitive area. Instead she tugged at the hem of her skirt.

Eric noticed that her breathing had increased as well, her nostrils flaring slightly as her skin took on a pinkish hue from blushing. Her other hand gripped the steering wheel tightly as she drove, and he watched with amusement as she seemed to be trying to keep from closing her eyes to give in to the pleasant sensations.

“Are you okay, Ms. Fawcett?” Eric asked with a slight grin.

“What...are you doing...to me?” Brenda asked. “Please...stop it.”

“I don’t know what you mean.” Eric said, feigning innocence.

“How are you...ummm... doing this?” She sighed.

“Doing what?”

“Oh, God...I can’t...take this...” Brenda moaned. “I need...”

“What?”

After a huge mental struggle, Brenda finally whispered. “I... need you.”

“Well,” Eric said brightly. “I’m very flattered, Ms. Fawcett. I had no idea.”

“You bastard!” Brenda cursed, angry at his smug and callous replies. “I want you...now.”

“I’ll tell you what. You get us back to your place, and I promise I’ll satisfy your every sexual desire.” Eric told her, and then he thought to himself, ‘And mine, too.’

Brenda moaned with anticipation. She stepped down on the gas, and sped down the highway back to Las Vegas as fast as she could.

Part Four: An Eager Hostess

An hour later, Brenda Fawcett steered her BMW sedan through the gate of her expansive ranch home on the outskirts of Las Vegas. Eric marveled at the lavish home, and once inside, he remarked with awe, “Holy shit, look at the size of this fucking place.”

Brenda was just about beside herself. She watched anxiously as Eric tossed his bag on the floor in the foyer and started looking around. All she wanted at that moment was his attention, and it bothered her that he was more interested in her home than in her.

When Eric reached the huge sunken living room, he plopped himself down onto one of the plush couches, clasped his hands behind his head, put his feet up on the marble table and barked, “I’m dying for something to drink. You got any beer?”

“Yes.” Brenda answered as she stood by in a manic state. “What kind would you like?”

“You have anything imported?”

“Yes. Anything you want.” Brenda assured him.

“How about a Heineken?”

Brenda strolled off toward the kitchen quickly, her high heel pumps clicking on the tile floor while Eric looked around at the large art pieces on the walls until Brenda returned within a minute holding a chilled beer with a napkin wrapped around it.

“You live here all by yourself?” Eric asked when Brenda handed him the green bottle.

“Yes.” She answered as she fidgeted with the hem of her skirt. She had no idea what to do with her hands, so she crossed her arms as she stood watching Eric with a wanton look.

“This is nice.” Eric said casually as he sipped the beer, carefully ignoring Brenda’s anxious behavior. He enjoyed having her standing by and on edge. “I could get used to this. Of course, anything looks great when you’ve spent the last five years in a cell, right?”

“Eric...” Brenda said with quivering lips. Her mind was spinning with what she was about to say.

“Yeah?”

“Let’s go...to my bedroom.” Brenda said in a whispered voice.

“When I’m ready.” Eric informed her. “I’d like to relax a minute and unwind.”

“Uh, can I get you anything else?”

“No, maybe later. Just stand there and look pretty.”

“Can I sit down?” Brenda requested.

“No.” Eric told her. “But here’s what I want you to do. I want you to stand with your hands up over your head. Like this.”

Brenda was slightly confused, but after a moment, she did what she was told, grasping her left wrist with her right hand and resting it on top of her head.

“Yeah. Like that.” Eric said approvingly. “Now spread her legs apart.”

Brenda spread her legs slightly, having no idea why Eric was making her do this.

“A little wider.” Eric suggested. “Yes, right there. Perfect. Now don’t move.”

Eric looked over Brenda’s form while he drank his beer and smiled. He liked the way her short linen skirt stretched out against her smooth thighs, and he could see just a hint of the lace at the top of her thigh high stockings. With her arms above her head, her chest under her silk blouse was thrust out slightly, pressing tight against her buttoned gray jacket.

“Ummm. You look good enough to fuck.” Eric murmured as he took a swig of his beer and wiped his lips.

“Eric...” Brenda sighed as she blushed in embarrassment from his crude comment. This was torture. She wanted desperately to go to Eric and ravage him, and she couldn’t understand why he was doing this to her.

“Don’t say a word unless I tell you or ask you something.” Eric said. He decided he had held out long enough. He was getting an erection and now he was aching to take care of it. He set his beer down on the coffee table and got up to stand directly in front of Brenda, staring deep into her eyes. The he reached around her waist and pulled her tightly to him.

Brenda gasped when he held her close, and her mouth was inches from his, but he ordered her not to move, so she couldn’t help but remain still. She felt his hands slide down over her buttocks and she moaned softly when he squeezed and began to grind his hips up against her.

“You have a nice little ass, Ms. Fawcett.” Eric said with a smirk as he fondled her. “I guess you must work out. You have to keep this body tight and firm, don’t you? Otherwise you won’t get to show it off in court, am I right?”

“Yes.” Brenda nodded as she sighed from being so close to him. She was pleading mentally for him to just take her.

“Let’s see what else we got here.” Eric said as he stepped back and reached up to unbutton her linen jacket. He slowly spread the lapels apart to look at her chest, which was rising and falling as Brenda took deep breaths. He teased her by lightly running his fingers along the edges of her silk blouse, tracing a line around her chest.

“This blouse looks expensive.” Eric said, right before he grasped the front and ripped it open with one quick motion, making Brenda gasp with surprise and excitement. Eric liked what he found underneath; a lace push up bra that cupped her mounds quite nicely.

“Oh, hell yeah.” Eric exclaimed with a big smile as he reached up, grabbed one and gave it a long generous squeezing and fondling with one hand while he used the other to reach back around and cup her firm behind.

Brenda was beside herself, breathing heavy and moaning softly from Eric’s manhandling. She was desperately aching to just grab him and give herself to him, but it was if her hands her tied above her.

“Do you like when I touch you like this?"” Eric asked.

“Oh God...yes!” Brenda moaned passionately.

“You want to fuck me don’t you?”

“Unnnnh! Yessssss!”

“You have to prove to me how much you want it.”

“I’ll do anything. Please!”

“Would you suck my cock?”

“Oooooh! Yessss!” Brenda answered without hesitation.

“You’d like a good dick in your mouth wouldn’t you?”

“Ummm humm!” She answered affirmatively as she licked her lips.

“If you do it real good, I’ll give you a good hard fuck, Ms. Fawcett. I’ll fuck you six ways ‘til Sunday, and you’ll love every minute of it, won’t you?”

“Yes!” Brenda screamed. His words were driving her to near madness with arousal.

“Okay, get down on your knees like a good little girl. Don’t move until I say so.” Eric said as he placed a hand on her shoulder and forced her down on her knees. Brenda dropped down quickly and waited impatiently while Eric took an excruciatingly long time to unzip his slacks and unbuckle his belt. He finally pulled out his erection and dangled it front of her face, teasing her with it by bringing it within centimeters of her wanting mouth.

“You don’t know how many times I pictured you in this position Ms. Fawcett.” Eric said as he looked down at Brenda, who was staring back with pleading blue eyes. “You know, when I was on trial and you were strutting around the courtroom in your short skirts and business suits, all I could do was fantasize about bending you over railing and riding you.”

Brenda shivered at the thought. She would love that right now, but most of all she was dying to get at his cock. Why was he making her wait like this, like a trained puppy?

“Okay, Ms. Fawcett, open wide.” Eric commanded.

Brenda parted her quivering lips and Eric grabbed her by the head while he plunged his cock forward deep into her warm mouth. She took him in hungrily; whimpering as she slavered her lips and tongue over him.

“Yes.” Eric hissed as he shut his eyes. “Just like that. You’re a great little cocksucker Ms. Fawcett. I’m going to enjoy having you service me like this whenever I want.

Brenda barely heard his words, as she was so enraptured in sucking him off. Having him like this made her so fucking horny she couldn’t believe it.

“I’ll bet you sucked quite a few dicks to get where you are.” Eric continued his running commentary as Brenda went down on him, twisting her head around to get as much of him as she could in her mouth. “Have you ever sucked off a judge to get a ruling your way?”

Brenda looked up at him as she sucked, and nodded affirmatively. As soon as she did, she couldn’t believe she had admitted it. She only did it once, but she had to win that case. There was a multimillion-dollar client at stake.

“Yeah, I’ll bet you have, you little...” Eric trailed off as the wonderful sensations got the best of him. It had been a long time since he had been with a woman. Paula to be exact. Soon, he would be getting this from her as well. He couldn’t wait to see her face.

After nearly twenty minutes of sucking and licking, Eric seized up and grabbed Brenda by the hair while he rammed his cock deep down her throat and began to unload down her throat as Brenda gulped and slurped.

“Oh, fuck...that feels so fucking good!” Eric groaned as he pumped her mouth.

When he was through ejaculating, he pulled out and wiped his moist cock over Brenda’s panting lips and flushed cheeks while he held her by the hair. She extended her tongue to catch every last drop as some dripped down her chin and neck.

“That’s a good girl.” Eric said as he suddenly pulled her to her feet. “You did very well. It looks like I’m going to have to give you a good fuck now. Are you ready, Ms. Fawcett?”

“Yes!” Brenda gasped.

“Good. Now go to your room and put on something real sexy, like a black slinky slip. Put your hair up and fix your makeup. Make sure you’re wearing some stockings and black pumps too. I want you to look like something out of Playboy, you understand? I’m going to give you thirty minutes. That will give me enough time for another beer and a shower.”

Brenda nodded and virtually skipped out of the room to hurry and get ready.