The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 9: A New Home

My return home went smoothly. My family showed me around the house gingerly—as though they expected at any moment my memories would come flooding back by the sight this room or that.

It was a very nice house. Within its 2 stories it had 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, living room, formal dining room, family room and breakfast nook off the kitchen, and an unfinished basement underneath. Besides the usual clutter and stowage the basement had a home gym, weight bench, treadmill and ski machine. Apparently my parents were into fitness (it showed) but the weights had been my father trying to beef up his son. It hadn’t worked before, but I guessed he would soon be seeing some changes.

Our parent’s bedroom was on the main floor and there were three bedrooms and a large common room upstairs.

A shared bathroom joined Sarah’s and my bedrooms but it appeared that she was the only one who used it. Sarah, who told me I usually used the one in the hall, confirmed this assumption.

In front of the house was a good-sized yard with a large driveway leading into a 2 car attached garage. Nice neighborhood, full but with the houses far enough apart so no one felt squeezed in.

In back was a stone patio surrounding a large swimming pool. It had the typical curved slide and a diving board over the 12ft deep end. A propane grill and several pieces of lawn furniture occupied the larger part of the patio between the pool and the house.

My father ran a successful business but it had suffered lately, as he was distracted with concern for me. This weekend was a very important annual event pertaining to his business (no, I’m not going to tell you what business it was) being held in Las Vegas. Typically, Sam and Matty would attend this function together and then spend a week or so as ‘their’ time.

They weren’t planning on going but I knew that would mean even more trouble for his business.

“C’mon dad,” I pleaded, “I’m fine and Sarah can keep an eye on me.”

“Yeah,” Sarah joined in, “you guys haven’t missed a year since Danny was twelve. We’ll be fine. We always are.”

Dad was visibly conflicted. After a long moment of reflection, “Maybe I could go Saturday morning and come right back Sunday afternoon.” He turned to Matty, “you could stay here and I’ll only be gone one night.”

“Oh no,” Sarah chimed in, “you guys need a break this year more than ever. Mom, you’ve hardly gotten any sleep at all this summer. You and dad haven’t been out together in months. You guys really need this. The doctors gave Danny a clean bill of health and you better believe I will be watching him like a hawk. Any sign of a problem and he is on the way to the hospital and I am on the phone to you.”

They were still hesitant. But Sarah was right, they really needed some time away, just the two of them. So... a little push here... a little suggestion there...

“Okay.” They said almost in unison. Mom continued, " but if he even gets dizzy from sneezing too hard you had better be on the phone young lady.”

“Don’t worry, mom.” Sarah said putting her right arm around my waist and looking up at me. “I almost lost my big brother once. I won’t take any chances.”

The next day they were on a plane. It wasn’t really as easy as I made it sound, they really didn’t want to go. But the stress of the last few months was taking a toll on their relationship and if Sam’s business didn’t get a boost soon he may not recover. This house had to have a hell of a big mortgage.

And, frankly, I felt guilty enough deceiving them as it was.

But I was still in a horny adolescent body. By the end of the second day I was about out of my mind. Sarah was fawning all over me and waiting on me hand and foot. Worst of all she had to hug me all the time. Don’t get me wrong—the hugs were enjoyable. Too enjoyable. Sarah was getting more voluptuous by the minute (or so it seemed). My cock was rock hard almost all the time.

It was just after dinner. Sarah had ensured I was comfortable in the family room with the TV remote at hand and was making milkshakes for dessert. I was trying to decide whether I would jack off while my mental eye watched her in the shower or fuck her and take a chance that erasing her memory would be enough (I had found that memory erasure always left some residual so I had to replace the memory with something close to what really happened—such as with criminals and victims they just remembered a different person being involved). I am ashamed to say that the idea of having Sarah ‘show her brother how much she loved him’ was beginning to gain ground.

The doorbell rang and I heard the blender switch off. A few moments of hushed female voices and Sarah entered the family room with a beautiful blonde in tow. A few inches taller than Sarah at 5′ she had c-cup tits under a short, tight t-shirt. Her belly button was pierced accenting her tiny waist and she was wearing hip-hugger jeans over a well-rounded ass. Long, thick silky blonde hair fell to mid waist framing blue eyes and delicate features.

“Danny,” Sarah explained, “you don’t remember her, but this is Melody. She’s been my best friend forever, and, well, you knew her... before.”

“Uhm... Hi.” Melody said a bit uncomfortably, “I don’t know what to say... Its... nice to meet you?”

I chuckled, “awkward, isn’t it? For me too. It’s weird, meeting folks I know for the first time. Don’t worry about it. Its nice to meet you too, Melody.”

Sarah laughed. “Sit down. I was just finishing up some shakes, I’ll be right back.”

Melody sat down and looked like she was trying to figure out how to say something. I, on the other hand, was trying to figure out how best to get into her nicely shaped jeans. So, being the nosey type, I sneaked a look inside her pretty head.

Turns out she and Sarah had been friends since they were toddlers. Neither of them could remember a time they weren’t playing together. She lived a few blocks away. Her father had died when she was three but had provided well for her and her mother so they were able to continue living in the house. Her mother now worked as a night dispatcher for the Sheriff’s department.

As Sarah and Melody grew in to beautiful young women they had managed the social climb together. She had never held any personal animosity towards me, in fact she had always liked me since I was her best friend’s big brother and Sarah and I were pretty close. But, like Sarah, she had felt the pressure to target me from time to time. Right now she was remembering the three of us playing Monopoly in this very room when we were all still in elementary school. I sensed tremendous guilt within her and assumed that she was feeling the same remorse that Sarah had suffered.

Suddenly, she knew how she was going to make it up to me. (What, you think I had something to do with that?... well, maybe a little)

Right about the same time I made sure that Sarah—on her way back into the family room—would be on board with Melody’s plan. Then, I got out of it and waited to see what would happen.

As Sarah was handing out the shakes Melody took a deep breath and said, “I feel really bad about what happened, Danny.” She turned to Sarah, “I need to apologize to you too, Sarah. This whole thing is sort of my fault.”

Even a telepath can be taken by surprise. I wanted to hear more but Sarah’s eyes began to narrow.

“Wait a minute,” Sarah interrupted, “I just remembered, you went out with Tom too.” She said, suspiciously, “it must have been... about two months before I did.”

Melody looked at the carpet. “Yes.”

“Don’t tell me he did the same thing to you. Don’t tell me you knew what he was like.”

Melody looked up at Sarah, “Yes, I knew.”

I felt a flash of rage come off of Sarah and it was just enough warning to make sure she stayed in her seat.

“You BITCH! Why didn’t you warn me? You let me go out with that fucker and I was almost RAPED!”

“But Sarah... I didn’t tell you because I was so ashamed... I didn’t get away. I tried to stop them but couldn’t. They held me down, made fun of me and even hit me. I was so scared and humiliated that I didn’t tell anybody.”

Sarah was hardly placated—she seemed to get even angrier.

“But when you heard I was going out with him why didn’t you warn me then?”

“I’m sorry, I... I didn’t know you were going out with him until the end of the day. I almost said something before we left school but was still too embarrassed. Later... I knew I had to tell you no matter what you would think of me. I called your house, but you had already left. And then... well it just seemed too late. The next day they were bragging... I figured they did it to you too and I didn’t know what to do.”

I wasn’t reading Sarah at the time so I was a little surprised at how angry she was. This was her best friend, and, after all Sarah had gotten away from them.

“You were EMBARASSED? You almost got my brother killed! Was your fucking PRIDE worth his LIFE?”

Ah, that explained it.

“I’m sorry!” Cried Melody, on the verge of tears, “It all happened so fast. They were telling everyone all that bullshit. I was so confused. I thought about talking to you so we could go to the police together and maybe press charges or something. I would have too... I think... if it hadn’t got out of hand so fast. Then Danny got beaten up... school was over... you were at the hospital all the time...”

Sarah wasn’t really listening. She was still seeing red and blaming Melody for what had happened to me. If I wasn’t mentally holding her back I’m pretty sure she would have physically attacked Melody by now. I had to intervene.

“Sarah,” I said calmly but firmly, sending a mental command making sure she would take to heart what I was about to say, “Melody had no idea that I would go off half cocked and neither did you. It wasn’t her fault. It wasn’t your fault. Sure, if she had warned you, you wouldn’t have gone out with him. If you hadn’t fought hard enough, you would have been raped and they wouldn’t have been running their mouths. If you hadn’t told me what they were saying about you, I wouldn’t have gone looking for them. If I hadn’t been such an idiot I would grabbed a tire iron or something before going after them. But none of that was the case.”

I got up and walked to Sarah, kneeling down to look her in the eye.

“Right now I think you are missing what’s really important. Look, I’m okay now, you got away from them, and your reputation has even been salvaged. But more importantly, and listen to me here, you said you were ‘almost’ raped by those assholes. In case you missed it, Melody ‘was’ raped by those assholes. I think she needs a best friend about now.”

Sarah looked from me to Melody. As my words sunk in her expression softened and slowly turned to anguish.

“Oh, God, Melody. I can be such a jerk.” She got up and went to Melody and sat down next to her, putting her arm around her.

“I’m sorry, it just caught me by surprise is all. Whatever you need from me, just ask.” Then they fell into a tear filled embrace, oblivious to me.

While Sarah was comforting Melody I decided to visit the little boys room. Coming back, I heard them talking and stopped in the hallway just out of sight.

“I don’t want him to get hurt,” Sarah was saying, “as far as I know he has never even been on a date, never mind a girlfriend or what you’re talking about. I’m afraid you’ll break his heart.”

“I won’t hurt him,” Melody replied, “I promise. We had good times as kids. He has always been a good guy and real nice to me and I guess I forgot that until we almost lost him. If I can make amends to him by giving him a few thrills what will it hurt? It’s not like I’m a virgin. I just have to make sure that the situation is made clear right from the start so that Danny doesn’t misunderstand anything.”

“So that I don’t misunderstand what?” I said coming back into the room.

Both girls were rendered speechless for several moments. Melody looked from me to Sarah and back a few times and finally stayed on Sarah. She raised her eyebrows in askance.

Sarah studied her for a second or two and then.

“Danny,” she said, turning to me, “Melody has something to say to you.” Then she sat back.

I looked at Melody, admiring her silky blonde locks.

“I want to make amends for the way I treated you and I want to atone for my inaction that led to this whole fucked up situation.”

She stood and walked over to me, wrapped her arms loosely around my waist and looked up into my eyes. Her pelvis pushed gently on mine and I had no doubt she felt the iron cock that appeared within seconds.

“I am going to let you do whatever you want with me. I am offering you my sexual services for the rest of the summer.”

This, my friends, is why I leave the details to them. I was thinking of screwing her once or twice. Once with this beauty would have sufficed.

Sarah sat in stunned silence. She knew what was coming but I think the scope of Melody’s offer took her by surprise.

Melody was waiting for my answer, a hint of desperation eyes. She felt this was the only way to assuage the guilt she felt.

I touched her mind and realized what the offer truly entailed. Her only sexual experience had been being raped by those two assholes. They hadn’t been gentle and cared nothing for her feelings. As far as she knew that was what sex was like. And yet she was willing to go through it again and again in order to make amends.

I put my arms around her and said, “You have a deal. But only if you really mean it.”

I felt relief coming from her. But it was colored by a touch of fear.

She tightened arms around me, but didn’t take her eyes from mine.

“For you, Danny,” she said softly, “I really mean it.”

We tightened our embrace into a full-blown hug. Her tiny frame nestled against my body. I could feel her firm tits pressing into my lower chest. Her neck bent just slightly to rest her head against my shoulder.

We held each other for a long moment.

She obviously could still feel my erection pressing against her and she gave it a little bump with her pelvis. Grinning up at me she said, “So do you want to start now?”

She expected that once she made the offer I would throw her to the ground, rip off her clothes and viciously pummel her defenseless pussy with my raging hard-on.

She would have to learn that sex was not like that.

“Not right now.” I said, looking over at Sarah, “I believe right now we have some delicious milk shakes prepared by my lovely sister and they are melting away as we speak.”

Both girls laughed at that.

“You’re an idiot, you know that.” Sarah chuckled. But I could tell she was relieved. She didn’t feel much like being alone.

We took our seats and began working on our shakes, reminiscing (well, they were) about when we were little kids together and having lots of laughs doing it. I again felt guilty for my deceit but then realized what it would have meant had ‘Danny’ not survived. Sarah would have been a total wreck and if she had not killed herself by now, who knows how she would have reacted to Melody’s revelations. If Sarah had killed herself, how would Melody have dealt with the guilt she felt over not warning Sarah? She would have felt responsible for two deaths. Either way they would definitely not be sitting around laughing at each other right now.

About eight o’clock Sarah said that she was tired and was going to bed. She never went to bed that early, I’m sure she did it for my benefit.

Melody had called her mother to tell her that she would be spending the night at our house. Something she and Sarah did quite often. So often, in fact, Melody kept a spare toothbrush and clothing at our house. Her mother didn’t mind since on nights she worked she wasn’t home until long after midnight.

We went upstairs to my room. I could feel her fear mounting with every step.

I closed my door. She looked nervously towards the bed and reached up to strip off her shirt.

“Hold on,” I said pulling her towards me. Taking her head in my hands I leaned down and kissed her. After a second she responded. My hands stroked her thick silky hair and her hands began roaming on my back. Our tongues met and danced between our mouths.

Breaking the kiss I lowered my head and began nuzzling her neck. I licked and sucked the side of her neck from her shoulder to her earlobe. She put her hands on the back of my neck holding me to her.

“MMMM, Danny, that feels good.” She purred. But it seemed forced.

My hands were stroking her sides and in one motion I brought them both up, bringing her shirt with them. She stood in front of me topless and shaking—certain that now the violence would begin. Not backing out or asking me to stop. Her selflessness was admirable. Maybe it would help if she felt more in control.

“If you want to continue, then unbutton my shirt,” I instructed, “and then my pants.”

Her hands were shaking and she handled the buttons, belt and zipper clumsily.

It didn’t seem to be working so I touched her mind and found that she was dreading what was to come, even as she undressed me. After her previous encounter her fragile little pussy had bled for days and had been sore for weeks.

She had derived no pleasure at all from any part of the experience. The entire event was sheer terror from the moment it started until long after it was over and those feelings came back to her now. She struggled through them for my sake.

She knew that she was pretty and she knew what boys wanted so she thought that this was the best way to make amends to me—a feeling that I was responsible for.

When I gave her the idea I had no inkling of how negative she felt towards sex. This poor girl would need some serious TLC.

So, with my shirt and pants open but still more or less on I took her over to the bed and we sat down.

“Melody,” I said softly, “the only time you had had sex was when you were raped wasn’t it?” I had to ask since I couldn’t explain how I already knew it.

“Yes,” she answered.

“Well, sex isn’t like that. It will be different with us. But you don’t have to do this if you really don’t want to.” Despite the pleading from my cock I kept my thoughts out of her mind and let her decide for herself. All I had implanted earlier was the decision to make the offer. If she really couldn’t go through with it she could stop it now.

She looked down and was quiet for a full minute before looking back to me with moist eyes.

“But I don’t have anything else to offer you.” She said with a quiver in her voice. “I really do care about you. I have since we were little. I admired you then and always appreciated how you looked out for Sarah and I. You have always been nice to me, even when I wasn’t so nice to you. So... if you want to do this... I mean... I’ll understand if you don’t... you know... since I was raped and all... but if you still want to do this... then, I want to do this. Just...” she swallowed hard and her voice quivered, “try not to hurt me, okay?” That last sentence almost broke my heart.

So beautiful, so delicate, how could anyone have abused her like that?

“I could never hurt you, sweetie,” I answered gently. “And if I have anything to say about it,” I wrapped my arm around her bare shoulder protectively and looked deeply into her lovely blue eyes, “no one will ever hurt you again.”

I continued, “you are truly, breathtakingly beautiful. You are also very sweet, very brave and if Sarah has been your friend for so long you must be a very nice person. So of course I want to make love to you. But I want you to enjoy it. So you will have to trust me. If you need to stop at any time, you just tell me and we will. If you can’t do it, I’ll understand.”

She looked into my eyes for a moment then stood up and stepped away from the bed. I thought she was leaving but the next thing I knew she had turned around and was sliding her pants down to the floor. She stood in front me completely naked. Her hair lay across her shoulders framing her rounded tits. Nicely shaped they were just about the perfect size for her body. Her narrow waist gave way to gently curved hips and a tight round ass. A small amount of hair sat just over her pussy, it looked soft and was as golden as the hair on her head. Her thighs had a nice shape and I knew without reading her mind she was a cheerleader. She had that slim athletic build. In the seconds it took to look her over she had stepped back to the bed and put her arms on my shoulders.

“I trust you, Danny.” She said, still nervous but not nearly as nervous as before. “My offer stands. I am yours until school starts. After that, well, we’ll see.”

I reached up and brought her head down to mine and we locked in a passionate kiss that had no trace of her earlier reservation. As we kissed I spun her slowly down to lie beside me. She pushed my shirt down my arms with her tongue still in my mouth.

Again I moved my attention from her mouth to her neck and this time her response was genuine. While I nuzzled her neck my fingertips lightly outlined the contours of her tit. When my palm brushed her erect nipple she gasped and arched her back pressing her tit into my hand. I kneaded it gently and she moaned.

“Oh my God!” she sighed as my mouth covered her nipple and sucked it tenderly.

I worked on one nipple for a while then the other. I stroked my hand down her side. Her skin was smooth and soft. It was incredible. I wanted to lick and suck every inch of her.

Her breathing was heavy and with each exhale a soft moan escaped. I was still suckling her nipple when my hand reached her mound. Her pussy hair was as soft as down. My fingers swept in between her legs and found her pussy already slightly moist.

“Ohhhhh.... Yessssss” she hissed as my fingers slid along her slit.

I moved my mouth from her nipple and started licking and sucking slowly towards her pussy. I was amazed at what a wonderful sensation it was feeling her warm soft skin with my tongue. She tasted wonderful. When my mouth reached to top of her pubic hair I skipped down and started sucking on her inner thighs, starting just above the knee and working my way up.

Her neck arched, driving her head deeper into the pillow and her back rose up off the bed.

I reached her pussy and gave it a lick.

“AAHHHHH.... Oh SHIT!” She exclaimed, her body giving a violent jerk. I kept sliding my tongue up and down her slit, sometimes flat against it and sometimes driving it in between her lips. “That’s so.... Ohhh... good...ungh.... Mmmm... Oh Danny... I’ve never... ohhh... what.... Ahhh... I’m feeling.... OHHHH GOD!” Her body convulsed as she had her very first orgasm.

I slid up her body and gazed down at her exquisite face while her orgasm diminished. Slowly her eyes focused on me. Her hands snaked to the back of my head and she pulled me down into a fervent kiss, trying to suck my tongue down her throat.

When she released me, “So this is what sex is like when its not rape?” she asked quietly, locking her eyes with mine.

“No,” I answered, “this is what sex is like when you are with someone you trust and who cares about you.”

“Thank you.” She whispered still staring into my eyes. “Thank you for caring about me even though I was raped.”

“The rape was not your fault.” I answered softly.

“I know, but since it happened I have felt, I don’t know, dirty... unworthy... like something was wrong with me. But right here, now, you holding me like this. I feel... clean. Special.”

“You are special,” I said and kissed her, “now, would you mind if I returned to what I was doing?”

She giggled, “be my guest.”

I slid back down to her pussy. I pulled my face back a few inches and opened her lips. Her pussy was magnificent. The soft, short, golden hair was fairly full above her pussy but not very much around her lips. It didn’t appear that she trimmed or shaved, at this point she didn’t need to. The lips were slightly darker than the surrounding flesh but the inside was bright pink. It seemed so tiny. I was mesmerized by it as I slid my finger over it and then gently pushed in, just about half an inch. I wasn’t sure if my cock would fit but I was damn sure going to try. I was almost oblivious to the noise coming from just a few feet away.

“Ohhhh.... Shit... Danny.... That’s so... ungh.... OH GOD!

I put my mouth back over her delicate pussy and again, explored it with my tongue.

“Ahhhhh... Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God...”

Her tiny pussy was absolutely delicious. Very wet too. I’m not sure if she was generating all the moisture or if my mouth was watering out of control. If I could stay here licking this for all the rest of eternity I would be content.

“Ahhh... Ahhh... Ohhh... Unnghhh...”

I was able to easily cover her entire pussy with my mouth. My upper lip softly massaged her clit while my tongue alternated between licking around her pussy and diving into it.

Couples improve their sex lives by being able to tell each other what they like and what they don’t like. A good lover is able figure out a lot of this by reading the body language of his partner. A telepath who is paying attention is able to perform flawlessly, quickly zeroing in on a perfect pattern. Melody whipped her head from side to side. Arched her back and gripped the sheets at her sides.

There wasn’t even any of the feedback loop occurring and her responsiveness was diving me into a frenzy of sexual desire.

So much pre-cum was dribbling out of my cold steel cock that the sheet under it was drenched. So was the sheet that was soaking up everything dripping off my chin.

“Ohhh... Ohhh... Uhnngghhh.... Oh God... not again... DAMN.... That’s Good... Danny... Unghhh... Danny... I’m Coming... AAHHHHHHH!!!” Her body jerked around on the bed but I held my mouth firmly to her pussy while she rode wave after wave of orgasm. Finally, when the thrashing has diminished to minor convulsions I reluctantly removed my mouth from the vaginal confection I had discovered.

As I slid up her body once again I used telekinesis to make my pants slide down off my legs. This time as I held her, the tip of my raging cock was pressed tightly against her hot wet pussy lips.

She smiled weakly up at me, “I thought I was supposed to be servicing you? How come I’m having all the fun?”

“Oh, don’t worry about that,” I answered, “I’m having plenty of fun. But I’m about to have more. Are you ready?”

“If having you inside me is even half as good as that was, I’m ready.” She panted. “I want more.”

“I’ll go slow, you tell me when to stop if it gets too much.”

I took hold of my cock and slid it up and down her slit, making sure it was good and slick. Gradually, I started pushing it in, stopping when the head was all the way.

I again locked eyes with Melody.

“Ohhh... it feels like it’s splitting me in two... but its so good... put more in.”

I slid in another inch and then back out so just the head was in. Eye to eye with her the whole time. Her pussy was so tight I was afraid to pull it all the way out—I may not get it back in. I kept on like that. Stroking slowly and gently. Pushing it another inch every three or four strokes. The hot slick pussy clutched my cock firmly. It felt like a velvet lined, volcanic vise. Each stroke sent thrills up and down my spine.

She tried to keep eye contact but her eyes kept slipping up into her head. She wrapped her arms around my neck trying to pull me to her but I stayed up so I wouldn’t lose sight of the angelic vision I beheld. Finally, after what seemed like days, my cock was fully inserted into the steamy grip of her tiny, golden snatch.

“OH Shit!...” she cried with abandon, “So big... So good... OH Danny...”

She arched her back. Her breath coming in ragged gasps of ecstasy. The process of working my turgid member fully into her incredibly tight pussy had me almost ready to come but I held on as best I could while she worked up into her orgasm.

I slowly stroked in and out and watched her writhe beneath me as she spiraled higher and higher to her peak. She was having a series of small orgasms, but instead of providing relief, each one pushed her onto an even higher plane of sexual excitement.

“Ohhh... So good... so good...so good... Oh Danny... Danny... Oh God Danny... I’m coming... I’m coming.... OHHHH... OHHH... Danny.... DAANNNY!!!!”

As she came, she wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me hard into her. She tried so hard to pull me down to her that she pulled her self up. She hugged me tightly, her torso up off the bed as her body convulsed in pleasure again and again. With that angle, every time her body jerked her pussy would contraction around my cock, driving it ever deeper into her snug love hole.

I gasped, “I’m Coming!”

My cum burst from my cock in thick boiling jets. I came so hard and so much that her little snatch couldn’t hold it and I could feel it running down my balls even as more sprayed into her.

We dropped to the bed with the last of our mutual orgasm still causing slight spasms of joy. We held each other tightly and rolled to our sides. We lay there smiling at each other, my cock still hard and still embedded deeply in her pussy.

I don’t know how long we lay there in afterglow but eventually...

“It’s gotta come out sometime.” I said.

“Oh,” she moaned, “but I like it in there.”

“Tomorrow,” I offered, “if you feel like it.”

“If I feel like it?” she laughed, “I don’t think I ever want to do anything else.”

I knew her inexperienced pussy was going to be a little sore just from what activity we had already had. I wanted to make sure that such a fragile thing was taken care of so I slowly pulled out.

She sighed, disappointed, then snuggled into me, contented. We both drifted off to sleep in very short order. Neither one of us even minded the wet sheets.