The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 8: The Hospital Stay

My new body was healing rapidly. One of the first things I noticed was that the horniness of adolescence was even worse than I remembered. Maybe it was the virility my powers gave me or maybe it was just the presence of the lovely Sarah, I don’t know. But as I healed, I was almost painfully aroused quite a bit of the time.

Surprisingly enough, there is no shortage of attractive women working in hospitals. Between doctors, nurses, aids, technicians and administrators I found a number of beauties to satisfy my needs.

It was a simple matter of the night staff believing that adolescent males needed sexual release to facilitate healing.

Marna was one of my favorites and it was with her I got the idea.

She was a 28-year-old blond honey. She was one of those petite packages. A tiny waist sat between a tight round ass and small B-cup tits. I really have no idea how long her hair is since whenever I see her it is always worn up off her neck. Her face has sharp attractive features. Small lips under a tiny pointed nose gave perfect accent to her slightly almond shaped blue eyes. At about 5′ 2″ she couldn’t have weighed ninety pounds.

She came into my room the second night I was awake.

“How are we feeling tonight?” It was standard bedside chatter, said almost without thought a thousand times a day.

“Better I guess.” I responded automatically. Her beauty had stunned me and my cock was already starting to swell. I knew I had to have her so I immediately made her believe that she needed to check my vitals, slowly and carefully. That would give me time to think of something.

She took my wrist and her soft warm hands and felt for a pulse - which must have been racing. I touched her thoughts and found that she did notice that it was pretty fast but she also figured out why since it wasn’t the first time a male patient had a bit of an elevated pulse when she took it. She wasn’t arrogant about it and in fact I found that she had entered nursing because she really did have a desire to help people.

She tried to find something to like in everyone she met. Of course with some she had to try harder than with others. But she was a big fan of humanity. She didn’t mind that men found her attractive—she didn’t try to flaunt it or take advantage of it, but she did enjoy it most of the time and if they liked looking at her, what was the damage?

She was also thinking that I wasn’t so bad myself. This surprised me since the body I had seen prior to entering it didn’t seem to be the attractive type. But I realized that my powers had been at work while I had slept. I looked through her eyes and realized in that month I had put on about 15 pounds and the acne was completely gone. The gauntness and the red splotches had hidden a rather good-looking young man.

Shouldn’t have surprised me though. My mother and father were both attractive people and you met my sister in the last chapter. Had Danny not been killed he likely would have grown out of his awkwardness and developed into the sort of man nobody recognized at the ten-year class reunion. He was gone now, but the potential of his body would be fully recognized in just a few years.

While Marna was taking my vitals I hit upon the idea of having her believe that sexual release was important to the healing process. (She would only believe this while with me, and then only when we were alone) She believed that part of her job was to coax orgasms out of the young men under her charge. She finished up with my vitals and pulled the sheet away.

“So, now let’s see how this is doing tonight.” She said as she reached for my swollen cock. The fact that she did this matter-of-factly yet with her cheerful bedside manner was extremely erotic.

“My, we are in need of some release aren’t we?” She remarked fondling my rock hard cock.

Danny was fairly well endowed, or she had very tiny hands, or both. Her fingers barely reached all the way around it. Her touch was electrifying and it jumped to an even firmer state.

“There, there,” she cooed, “you just relax and let Marna fix you up.” She stroked me gently with one hand and lightly caressed my chest and nipples with the other. Leaning over, kissed my beneath my ear and continued kissing down my chest until she got to my manhood.

She ran her tongue down the length stopping to suck in one of my balls. I felt a shiver run through my whole body. I knew I wasn’t going to last long.

Releasing my ball she licked back up to the head of my dick and took it into her mouth. The warm softness that engulfed my swollen member was almost too much. I felt her lips and tongue sliding up and down and my balls began to boil.

Then she started to gently knead my balls while her mouth worked its magic and that was it.

“I’m going to cum!” I warned but to my surprise she kept her mouth tightly clamped on my cock while jet after steaming jet of hot cum spurted out of my raging hard-on. She tried desperately to swallow it and did a pretty good job. She continued sucking, trying to clean me out completely. My cock stayed defiantly rock hard despite the incredible orgasm I just had and she couldn’t help but notice.

“Well it must have been a while since you have been in a coma and all.” She commented, gently stroking my penis. “I guess you will just need a second treatment tonight.”

She released my organ and took a step back, slipping out of her uniform.

Her silky smooth skin had just a hint of olive color. Her tits were about a handful and she had no need of a bra—though she did wear one.

It never ceases to amaze me how, once I have instilled a belief, people will fill in the holes and even the history of that belief out of pure confabulation. (Though it does explain how a lot of religions and cults survive.) Her next statement was a perfect example of this.

Her dress on the floor, she took quick glance at the door while she shed the lingerie and moved back to my bed. She had a mischievous grin and said, “I don’t usually do it this way, but you are awfully cute and after what you did for your sister, (apparently my sister had been regaling the hospital staff with the story of how heroically her big brother had come to her defense) I think you deserve something extra.”

In nurse Marna’s mind, not only had she filled in her history of helping adolescent patients achieve sexual release, she even knew how she accomplished this and ‘remembered’ that she normally didn’t screw them

She climbed onto the bed and straddled me. I reached up and cupped one tit and ran my other hand slowly up and down her side. Her skin was soft smooth and warm to my touch. As my fingertips brushed her slightly concealed rib cage she gave a small shiver of enjoyment.

She reached down and guided my burning cock into her boiling pussy. As she gradually engulfed my cock she locked her eyes on mine. Her pussy felt so good. It was hot and very tight but so well lubricated that I had no trouble sliding in. My current cock was a bit longer than my old one and she seemed to slide down it forever. When she bottomed out she gave it a quick squeeze and this forced a short gasp of pleasure from me. Tightening the grasp her pussy had on my cock she let out a long sigh, her eyes rolling up in her head.

I briefly touched her mind and found that she was greatly enjoying this. Her desire to help others, her attraction to me and her feelings that this was a reward for my ‘heroism’ combined within her mind to make this a totally giving experience which, to her, was very erotic. It didn’t hurt that she had found little time lately for sex and that my cock was among the larger of those she had heretofore encountered. Plus, it could currently cut diamonds and was throbbing so hard inside her hot tight pussy that it almost hurt.

She slowly slid up and down my stiff pole. The feeling was unbelievable. She would slide it up until it almost came out then without any pause at all she would reverse direction and slide back down. She would pause a bit when she hit bottom but only to squeeze her cunt muscles a few times. When she did this it seemed that she could feel every bump and pulsing vein on my cock. She seemed to enjoy this almost as much, if not more than I did. But she was obviously doing this for me.

Except when her eyes were involuntarily closed or rolling back she kept those beautiful blue orbs focused on mine. Her lips were slightly apart but her jaw was clenched with concentration. She watched my eyes for signs of pleasure and every time I gave indication that my bliss reached a new height her blue almond shaped eyes would twinkle with glee.

By concentrating on pleasing my cock she had increased her own awareness of the pulsating member invading her pussy. Watching the pretty little blond package working at my cock was quite a turn on. My hands explored her tight body and enlarged nipples. After only about five minutes of her sliding and squeezing her hot box around my hard cock she had worked herself up to a massive orgasm. As it came upon her I saw her eyes widen, her mouth opened and she sucked in a quick gasp and then, biting down on her lower lip so she wouldn’t cry out, she began to shake and slammed her pussy down hard on my dick. Her pussy convulsed around my cock. She let out a little moan and the spasmodic fit her pussy was having on my cock put me over the edge. My cum boiled out of my balls and shot out of my cock like a water from a fire hose. Jet after jet of scalding cum exploded into her quivering pussy.

I was still suffering aftershocks when she returned to reality and bent down to me. As I came down I found her beautiful face inches from mine. She was smiling, stroking my hair and whispering, “Did you like that, baby?” When I was finally able to answer that yes I did like it very much she giggled and kissed me. “Well, I liked it too.” And gave her pussy a little squeezed on my semi-rigid cock.

“As fun as this was,” she said, “I have other patients to attend to so I better get at it.

She climbed off my dick but still had one more surprise for me. Instead of grabbing the sponge from my sponge bath to clean the cum (both hers and mine) from my cock, she bent over and licked up every drop. After thoroughly cleaning me she stroked my hair again, looked down lovingly and said, “There, think you can get some sleep now, sweetie?” Hell. I was half asleep already. I don’t remember her leaving.

Being as horny as I was, just about every time a nurse, candy striper or pretty technician came into my room alone and we were not likely to be interrupted they suddenly believed that sexual release was a vital part of the healing process and it was up to them to help me out. When they left they remembered having performed only their normal duties.

How they approached it seemed to be an extension of their bedside manner. Some were perfunctory and mechanical, stroking my cock until it shot. Some were more caring about it but only a few went beyond hand jobs. Two other nurses, one aid, my physical therapist and a few of the candy stripers sucked me off and one of the young enthusiastic lasses even went so far as to swallow. But none of them fucked me, and none of them were even remotely as enthusiastic and giving as Marna.

She would show up five nights a week. She lovingly coaxed one or two loads out of me every time. She loved to fuck me and as I grew stronger I was able to help out and she would have three or four orgasms each time.

She only remembered the belief I had instilled in her when we were together alone and at those times she remembered everything we had done together. It was a bit funny, watching her breeze into my room her usual cheerful, bubbly self and as soon as she laid eyes on me she transformed. She was still cheerful and bubbly but she also became loving and very sensual. But, even when we weren’t alone and she didn’t remember the intimate side of our relationship; she still treated me as one of her special patients.

I don’t know if this was due to some subconscious reaction to our secret dealings or if she would have felt this way regardless but either way it made her presence very pleasant—alone or not.

I considered keeping her after I left the hospital but eventually talked myself out of it. If I kept every hot piece of tail I had from now on I would soon be trailing a harem of thousands and I think that would attract the sort of attention that I knew I still needed to avoid.

So I gave her my typical gifts. In her case I had her believe that she needed to take care of herself, physically and mentally in order to avoid the burn out that happens often to those in her profession. That way she would avoid succumbing to the drugs, alcohol or overeating that claimed so many of the kind hearted in our society.

I also found that she had a hard time with relationships. Since she was such a people pleaser she had never been able to be completely intimate on an emotional level. Like a lot of women in our world she found domineering men to be sexually attractive. Since most men of this type are at least a little emotionally abusive, and she had just enough self-respect to not endure such treatment, her relationships didn’t last long.

She was very confused as to why this continually happened, relationship after relationship. So I gave her a belief that seeing a therapist would help her make the appropriate changes.

(I don’t often know how my gifts end up working out but in this case I did find out. A few years later I took a rescued victim to an emergency room and there was Marna, as beautiful as ever. She had that look one gets when they recognize someone, but aren’t sure whom it is they are recognizing. This was likely because I had reached full physical potential and was a hell of a lot taller and beefier than when she knew me. So, I told her who I was and after several “Oh my God”, a couple “Look at you” and a few very nice hugs she took a break and we had a cup of coffee in the cafeteria. I scanned her while we caught up and found that she loved life. She worked out regular, had a very healthy self-respect and, after coming to terms with her personal demons she had started dating a very nice guy who worked in hospital administration. They had married and had a healthy relationship based upon honesty, mutual respect and incredible sex. I couldn’t have wanted more for her. She was still a knock out and I considered the two of us slipping away for a more intimate reunion but decided against it since I had already given her everything I could and I don’t like taking sex without giving something back. I told her I was happy for her, had a final (very nice) hug and went about my life.)