The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: I want to thank all those of you who sent me feedback. I am trying to address the issues brought up—primarily—what about my old family... Frankly, I hadn’t thought that far ahead. As for those of you concerned about the Jinni’s lamp, don’t forget the magic won’t manifest for anyone the previous owner knew. I won’t be writing about it but if someone else wants to take that ball and run with it... Thanks again and keep reading!

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 10: Lessons of the Heart

When I awoke the next morning I was so comfortable I didn’t open my eyes right away. I was snuggled up against a soft warm body, my head resting on her breast, her arm around my neck. One of my arms lay across her chest and my hand was embedded in silky hair.

The change in my breathing may have told her I was awake.

A sweet voice whispered, “I love you.”

I felt very relaxed and very happy. All was right with the world. I opened my eyes to see a long lock of blonde hair.

Blonde? It should have been black...

Oh Shit...

Thoughts and feelings I had been successfully suppressing came rushing in.

Maria...

I thought of my old life. Craig, who will be soon graduating from engineering school, and Tim, who will be starting college about the same time I would be going back to high school. I thought of all the ‘maids’ who shared a bed with Maria and I—several were regulars and had become fairly close with us. I thought of all Maria’s friends who had become more than just friends over the past years.

But mostly...

Maria...

Sweet, lovely, tender... Maria... My love.

A giant hole opened up in the pit of my stomach. A feeling of loss and sadness swept over me.

I felt hot tears run down my face and land on Melody’s smooth breast.

“Danny?” She said with concern, “what’s wrong?”

“I don’t know,” I began, not sure what to tell her. The moment seemed too intimate to lie. “I guess I just realized how much I lost. You know, that day. Since I woke up in the hospital, there is just... so much I no longer have.”

She tightened her hold on me and brought her other arm around protectively.

“I know you lost everything, but you have me now. I hope that can make up for at least some of it.”

Funny. We were talking about completely different situations but her words fit perfectly and were—surprisingly—very consoling.

“It helps,’ I said truthfully.

“I love you.” She said again.

Another wave of guilt. “You can’t love me. You don’t even know me.” More tears stung my eyes.

“Don’t be silly,” she began, but I cut her off.

“You don’t. You may think you do, but I’m a different person now. It’s like... the Danny you knew died that day. I’m completely different.”

“I know,” she cooed, “that’s why I can love you. I don’t think I could have loved the old Danny.”

I reluctantly pulled myself away form her, turning to face her.

“Was the old Danny so pathetic?”

“No, nothing like that. Before... well, before ‘it’ happened, you never expressed much emotion. You may have sat with us last night while we were reminiscing, but you wouldn’t have been laughing and joking with us. You would have sat quietly, not saying much, maybe smiling a time or two. I don’t even know if you would have taken me up on my offer. You were just, I don’t know, emotionally flat all the time.”

“You walked around all day with almost no expression on your face. You interacted with people fine, but never with any emotion. In fact the only emotion I ever saw from you was anger, and then, only a few times. Mainly when we were little, and always when someone was messing with Sarah. Or me... but I was always with Sarah so anyone picking on me was picking on her too.” She stopped for a moment, gathering her thoughts.

“Seemed like she was the only thing you ever really cared about. People could do stuff to you all day long and you would just take it. Not responding, not even running away—I never got that. But boy oh boy, if someone started calling us names or God forbid, started pushing us around... you really came alive. You would be right there.”

“I got in fights over her before?”

“Not really fights. When you stuck up for us you were so angry... so... crazy, that whoever you were mad at would either get the hell out of there or start in on you.”

“And then later, we grew up and bullies stopped picking on us and were after you most of the time. I never even thought about those days in the park until I that day you went after Tom and Paul.”

“Did my temper scare you?”

“I was never afraid of you. Even when Sarah and I became snobby bitches—shut up,” she said quickly as I opened my mouth to protest, “you know very well that’s what we were. We would pick on you at school so the rest of those elitist fucks would think we were cool, and then later, here, you would act like it never happened. We would be sitting out by the pool you would offer to bring us lemon aide or some other nice gesture.”

“So if I was that nice why couldn’t you love me?”

“Because I don’t think you could have loved me.”

“But why? You are so” then she cut me off.

“Not because of me...” she cut in, “because I don’t think you ‘could’ love. Not like you can now. Whatever was going on inside you, it seemed to just turn off your emotions. You were either angry... or... nothing.”

She went on, “When I made my offer I really wasn’t sure if you would accept, but if you did I was sure that it was going to be an emotionless fuck. You would have been nice about, but it would have been just that... a fuck. Instead, you... ‘made love’ to me. In a way I am certain the ‘old’ Danny couldn’t have.”

She smiled down at me. “So it is you that I have fallen in love with. Not my memories of how you used to be. The ‘you’ that you are now.”

I lay back down on her breast. She wrapped her arms around my head and sighed.

I felt wonderful... Damn it...

I never felt this way cuddling with anyone but Maria. All the other women... the sex was great and they were mostly very nice (or at least they were when I got done with them). But they never made me feel so comfortable. So contented. So... Happy.

I missed Maria.

I had made sure she and the boys were taken care of. I had bought several life insurance policies and she must have gotten just over a million dollars when I died. Plus there was close to half that much hidden around the house. She knew about the stashed money of course and the precautions about using it. Financially she would be fine so I wasn’t worried about that.

But, emotionally... I wondered how she had held up these past few months. I made up my mind to find a way to look in on her and the boys. Maybe a private detective could work up a dossier or something... would they even work for a minor? Maybe I could figure out how actually meet up with her. Go home? Could I go home again?

I missed Maria, but here, snuggled up with Melody I felt as contented as I ever did with her. I didn’t know if it was just transference, (love the one you’re with...) or if I was falling in love with Melody.

Many studies indicate that love is merely a release of certain chemicals in the brain. Was love a physical thing? Was this body falling in love with Melody and taking me along for the ride? Then why was my heart singing for Melody while at the same time pining for Maria?

There weren’t any studies on how a person’s second body reacts to the memories of their first. Was I going to have to go through this every time I switched to a new body?

Well there was always the ‘Gone to Hell’ clause in my immortality wish. That clause that said I could forgo entering another body and just let nature take its course. Shit... more to think about. But for now...

I could hear Melody’s heartbeat.

Maria and I used to snuggle like this, one resting upon the other. If I mentioned that I could hear her heartbeat she would answer that it was beating for me. I would say the same thing to her if she heard mine. At the time I always thought it was contrived and corny. We had lots of little exchanges like that. As though we were following a script. They were cute but I always thought of them with a little cynicism. I missed them now.

I was about to tell Melody that I could hear her heartbeat.

What if she didn’t say it? That would only expand my sense of loss.

What if she did say it? That would intrude on a private intimacy I had with Maria.

Was I trying to replace her? I didn’t want Melody to be Maria. She couldn’t be. But if, in time, I loved her as deeply as I did Maria, would that be disloyal to Maria?

She had buried her husband. Hopefully she would move on. She was still very attractive even approaching 50. She had money and a delightful personality. She also wouldn’t take any shit. She would find another. And she would make sure he was a decent guy.

The thought of that squeezed my heart even more. Maria... loving another man. Not just having sex with another. That didn’t bother me so much. I had had sex with hundreds of other women during our last years together but I only loved her. There hadn’t been any other men because that wasn’t what I was interested in. But now that I was gone I was sure she would seek out other partners and that didn’t bother me. But eventually she would fall in love with another just as I was (maybe) falling in love with Melody.

That hurt. It hurt that she would give her heart to another. And it hurt that I could do the same. It was confusing and heartbreaking. The void inside me opened even wider and a renewed flow of tears fell on Melody’s soft warm chest.

She was cuddling me protectively, allowing me to cry out my loss without judging or interfering. Just letting me know just by her presence that she was here to support me. I snuggled deeper into her embrace.

We were like that; quiet, just being with each other, for a long time.

Finally I decided it was time to get moving around. With a big sigh I sat up. I turned to her, reached up and stroked her face with the back of my hand, wondering at how smooth her skin was. She turned and kissed it.

“I think, that I love you, too.” I said slowly, “but, honestly, I don’t know. I know I want to be with you. I know being with you makes me happy. I know I don’t want to lose you. But maybe I don’t know what love is. Maybe we can figure it out together?”

“That’s good enough for me. As long as I am with you.” She said with a smile. “But, right now,” she added with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, “in case you haven’t noticed, we both stink.”

“Then... to the showers!” I said with a laugh, pointing towards the bathroom door.

I pushed all my recent ruminations to the back of my mind and headed for the bathroom I used. Melody always used Sarah’s bathroom.

I had just gotten started washing when the shower curtain pulled back and there was Melody.

“I need a shower too. Got room in there for one more?” she asked innocently.

She had only been out of my sight a few minutes, but it was enough for me to be stunned by her loveliness. A stray thought from the past did slip in and I wondered if even the impressive Heather had been anywhere near this beautiful when she was sixteen. I doubted it.

“Absolutely. Come on in.”

She entered the shower and started soaping me up. She carefully lathered my shoulders and back, my chest and even my legs. When she got to my cock she spent a long time caressing it with her soapy hand. She was staring at it as well. She rinsed me off, and then turned me so the water was running on my back.

“Last night you got to study my pussy, today I want a good long look at this.”

She knelt down before me and looked intently at my rigid manhood. It was around eight inches long and about as thick as her wrist.

“How... in the hell... did this... fit inside me? It’s almost as big as I am.” She laughed. “No wonder I’m sore this morning. I don’t know how you got this monster into me, but I’m glad you did.”

Looking at my cock she said, “you and I are going to be good friends.” And she leaned in and gave it a kiss.

Backing up about three inches, she licked her lips, then, keeping her eyes on mine, gave it a long lick from my balls to the head. She smiled and said, “MMMM, that tastes pretty good. You don’t mind if we stay here a while do you?”

“Not at all... please... be my guest.” I answered impishly.

She started licking my cock up and down, turning her head from side to side trying to lick every part of it. Her gorgeous face looked very small moving around my massive hard-on. The sight of it thrilled me. Finally, she wrapped her mouth around the head and began sucking me in earnest. She wasn’t very accomplished at giving head, but it was her first time. And since I have had only one orgasm in the past three days she didn’t have to be very good. She could have been giving me a literal blowjob (meaning just blowing on it) and the results would have been the same.

Her mouth and tongue danced around on the head of my cock. She suckled at it for a while, then licked it then sucked it some more. Even wet, her hair had a golden quality to it. She had one hand stroking the part of my dick that wouldn’t fit in her mouth and one hand cupping my balls. She kept this up for about five minutes before I felt my balls start to tighten, then, she looked up at me with those stunning blue eyes, I could see her lovely lips around my cock and I couldn’t take any more.

“I’m coming!” I warned.

She pulled back but continued stroking. Thick jets of hot cum sprayed onto her upper chest and throat. Four or five shots coated her upper body with cum which then began to run down over her tits. She watched—amazed, letting it shoot out and splash all over her. When it was done and she was sure no more was coming out, she gave my cock one last quick kiss and released it. She studied the jism dribbling down her body. She stood up but was still looking at it curiously.

With one finger she scooped a small portion off her left tit and stuck it in her mouth. Seemingly lost in thought for a few moments.

“I wondered what it would taste like. I like it. At least I like yours.” She added that last part with a smile.

It was my turn to wash her. After lathering her up all over I took care to ensure her firm globes were as clean as I could get them. Then for good measure I spent just as much time making sure her well-rounded ass cheeks were nice and clean. After I was done groping - I mean—‘washing’ her we left the shower and got dressed.

We went down to the kitchen hand in hand to find Sarah reading the directions on a box of pancake mix. She looked up when she heard us and smiled.

“It’s a good thing mom and dad weren’t here last night. Though they may have heard you in ‘Vegas.”

Melody laughed and dropped my hand. She went over to Sarah (I noticed she was walking somewhat stiffly but hiding it well—I only noticed because I was enjoying the view of her walking away).

“What can I do to help?”

“Well,” said Sarah looking back to the box, “you can get the milk and two eggs out of the fridge while I get a bowl.” She looked up at me, “and you can set the table.”

We had a hearty pancake breakfast. I was enjoying myself immensely. What man wouldn’t? My libido was currently satisfied, my belly was full of delicious food and I was in the presence of two dazzling beauties. It didn’t matter that one of them was off limits sexually—I do enjoy looking. And, since I knew I wasn’t really her brother, the thoughts I had didn’t make me feel guilty.

“It’s a nice day out there,” said Sarah looking out the window while rinsing off the last of our dishes, “we should spend the day out at the pool.”

Oh... horrors... now I would have to watch them bouncing around in bikinis.

I managed to keep my thoughts and concerns about the life I left behind out of it and we had a great time. Splashing and playing for several hours before finding ourselves resting on lounge chairs. I was reclined, my face in the sun and my eyes closed. Another thought I had been having crept up and I brought it out.

“Are you really going to let them get away with it?” I asked not looking at either one of them.

A moment... then, Sarah, “is who going to let who get away with what?”

I opened my eyes and looked at them.

“Are you two going to let Tom and Paul get away with rape and attempted rape?”

Melody was sitting quietly. Sarah looked thoughtful and said, “you know, that did come up during your case. The prosecutor asked if I wanted to press charges and I said I wasn’t sure. He never asked again and I didn’t bring it up.”

“What good would it do?” Melody chimed. “They’re already in prison where they belong.”

“Yes they are,” I said, “but in less than four or five years they will be getting out. And, right now they are in prison for assault and almost killing me. That’s no big deal where they are and may even get them some respect. But, if they were in there for raping a fifteen year old girl—their experience would change dramatically and they would be there for a lot longer.”

Sarah was developing an evil grin but Melody still looked unconvinced.

I sat up and swung my feet to the ground.

“Look, if they did this to you,” I said looking at Melody, “and they tried doing it to Sarah, how many other girls do you think were their victims? You don’t believe they only did this the two times.”

Melody was now sitting up facing me and was chewing her lower lip; Sarah’s evil grin was turning to anger.

Still talking to Melody, “Sarah could bring charges of attempted rape but that wouldn’t add too much to their sentence. But, if you pressed charges, it would tack on a considerable amount of time and maybe some of their other victims would come forward. I would imagine convictions for being serial rapists would have them behind bars for a long time.”

“I... I don’t know,” said Melody softly, “I hear they don’t treat rape victims very nice. My mother is always bitching about it.”

Sarah moved over to sit beside her and I reached out and took her hand.

“You have us,” reassured Sarah, “we will be with you every step of the way.”

“I promised you last night that I would never let anybody hurt you again. I meant it.” I said squeezing her hand. “Besides, with your mother being an insider with the cops, she should be able to shield you from the worst. At the very least you should tell her. She loves you as much—no, she loves you more than we do. She should know.”

Tears began streaming down her face, she spoke through her sobs, “I thought about telling her... about a million times... but... what would she think of me?”

“She will think that her little baby was the victim of some heinous shit perpetrated on her by two creeps.” I told her, “She won’t blame you. You are the only one who does.”

Melody looked to Sarah, “but you got away... you fought them off... I didn’t stop them. I should have fought harder,”

Sarah put her arm around Melody, “I got lucky, Mel. Maybe they were over confident, I don’t know. You tried to stop them too. You just weren’t lucky. You must have fought harder than I did, you were there for God only knows how long—I kicked once then ran. If just the door had been locked it would have been all over for me too. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

I decided to play dirty, “you hesitated once and Sarah was almost raped like you were. What about their next victim? When they get out of prison there will be no record of a sex crime, so they won’t have to register, no one will be warned.”

She turned her head and sobbed into Sarah’s shoulder a few times then straightened up.

“Will you guys come with me to tell mom?” She looked so scared and vulnerable.

“Of course we will, won’t we, Sarah?”

“I’ll go anywhere with you.” Sarah said giving her shoulder a squeeze, “whatever it takes to help you put this behind you.”

While Melody composed herself I checked the time. Her Mother wouldn’t be leaving for work for several more hours so we had plenty of time. We went back into the house to get dressed.

You may be wondering why I didn’t just make Melody believe that she should report the rape and have done with it.

I had discovered that my mind control was a bit tricky. You may remember that I had included on all my powers that I would instinctively know how to use them. When I wanted to dabble in someone’s mind I knew ‘how’ to do it—but I didn’t know ‘what’ I was doing. I had learned that some things were so deeply embedded in the psyche that altering a belief left certain traces.

When I used to fuck various housewives sometimes I had to make some of them believe I was their husband because not all women are prone to screwing around. Some were. Memories didn’t go away completely either. I mentioned earlier that it was more effective to replace a memory with something close to what happened than to try and erase it. Making them believe it was all a dream was very effective as was (in the case of crime) letting them remember the event with a few minor changes—the most important of which was my appearance. For that one I took a trick from the Jinni and just let them substitute a person from their memory. People remember things they don’t know that they remember. I liked to have them describe me as a person they saw in the background of the last TV show they watched. It worked wonderfully and really frustrated the cops who never got the same description from people who saw the same thing.

I had realized something was wrong one day, shortly after I got my power. I was installing a system in a church office. The receptionist was very hot—though dressed down. She was single so I simply made her believe she found me attractive and wanted to have sex with me. When she hadn’t responded I made her very horny and believe she had to have sex with me. It still didn’t seem to be working.

I was puzzled so I looked into her mind and found that not only was she an employee of the church, she was a regular attendee and fully believed in all its teachings. She felt it was of utmost importance to live as her religion taught her. A sentiment I am sorry to report is all too rare.

The feelings I was instilling were making her extremely uncomfortable, as her virginity was important to her. She was feverishly praying (albeit silently) for the feelings to pass. Sure that it was a test of some sort.

I had no idea what would happen if I kept pushing, so I let it go. She passed her crisis with flying colors and felt much better for having done so. But, it made me aware that my mental meddling could cause problems—and not ones I could easily fix.

I began looking into what effects my changes had on people. My basic ‘gifts’ (better thinking and retention along with goals and drive) were safe enough. But I learned how to alter memories more effectively and also what limits there were. Most important I learned that I could not just have someone ‘get over’ a serious trauma. While the science of psychology has quite a few things wrong—one thing it is right about is that when a person has lost their sense of ‘self’ (for want of a better term) through their own action or through something happening to them, there is a process they must go through in order to recover what they lost.

I tried several things to short cut the process but none of them worked as satisfactorily as the natural salvage of ones self through cathartic release, and various events that would help them regain belief in themselves. It was with this knowledge that I set Heather on her course atonement and tried to get Marna headed towards a brighter future.

It was also why I needed to have Melody seek justice for herself and work through whatever demons remained from that night. I had helped her deal with some of them, and coming clean to Sarah had dealt with some as well. But there were more.

We arrived a Melody’s house in a somber mood and her mother (who’s name was Betty by the way) knew immediately something was going on.

Since she worked late she also slept late and was in her housecoat drinking coffee when we walked in. While she had short brown hair and hazel eyes, it was easy to see where Melody got her looks. At the higher end of the thirties, she was very attractive and, being single, Betty had tried to stay in shape. She had large breasts pushing out her housecoat and it was cinched around a remarkably narrow waist. Interestingly, I noticed I wasn’t as sexually attracted to her as I would have been in my old body. Of course in my old body, she would have been a much younger woman to me.

“Hey honey,” she said to Melody, “I was wondering if I would get to see you toda...” she stopped as she noticed our mood. “What’s wrong?”

Melody jumped right in, maybe afraid that if she hesitated she would chicken out.

“Mom, you remember those boys who beat up Danny?” Her mother nodded, “and that happened because they tried to rape Sarah?” Her mother nodded again, her eyes growing suspicious. “Well, a few months before they tried to rape Sarah... they...” a quick swallow, “they raped me.” The tears flowed again. She began shaking.

Her mother jumped up and rushed to her, sweeping into a tight embrace. “Oh honey!” was all she said, repeating it several times. Melody was sobbing hard but had her arms wrapped around her mother taking in the comfort that only a mother can provide.

Finally she looked over Melody’s head towards Sarah and I.

“How long have you two known this?” She was working hard to keep accusation out of her voice. She knew there was plenty of blame to be thrown around but that none if it applied to anyone in this room. However, she was still a little miffed that Melody had confided in someone else first.

“I just told them” Melody said, her voice muffled by her mother’s embrace. She pulled her head back and sniffed.

“I just told them. I felt guilty... because if I had warned Sarah... none of this would have happened. They convinced me that I had to tell you.”

“They were right,” she said looking down to Melody, then back up at us, “Thank you.”

Still holding tightly to her mother, Melody said, “So, what do we do now?”

“You know what I think you should do. But I am going to leave it up to you.”

“I have to report it.”

“Are you sure, honey? I’ll do my best but it is going to get unpleasant.”

“I’m sure... I have to.” She laid her head back into her mother, this time her face was to the side, tears still streaming down her face. “I’m sorry, mommy.” She sobbed, “I’m so sorry.”

“Shhhh...” comforted her mother, “You have nothing to be sorry for.” Maybe if enough people told her that she would begin to believe it. “And I’m very proud of you for coming forward. Most young women wouldn’t. You are very brave.”

Betty took control at that point. I made sure that Betty and anyone else along the way would accept the presence of Sarah and I so we could stay with her. But that was all the dabbling I did.

Betty took the time to put on her uniform before we left knowing what effect it would have at the station. Even though she was just a dispatcher, the uniform made her one of ‘them’ and it did help.

Sarah and I followed in my car. At the station Betty ensured she contacted all the right people and the other cops, for the most part, were being very careful around Melody. They would have been fools not to since, Betty, like a mother bear, was hovering nearby, protectively.

We had explained to Betty the importance of our parents’ trip, both professionally and personally, and since they already knew what had happened to Sarah, Betty agreed to wait until they returned before informing them about Melody and arraigning for Sarah to press her charges. We knew that since Melody was such a fixture in our home, as soon as they heard what had happened they would rush right back to lend whatever support they could.

Statements were taken, reports filed and investigators talked to. Betty ensured a rape counselor was present and often the process was interrupted while Melody broke into tears and then composed herself. It was almost as difficult for Sarah and I to observe as it was for Melody to endure. Hearing how they had held her down, stripped her, took turns fucking her and then laughed while they slapped her around between bouts of rough sex was very tough. Betty, Sarah and I weren’t the only ones who got very angry hearing about the rough treatment of this dainty flower. Finally it was over.

Betty called her supervisor, informed her she wouldn’t be in for her shift and told her what had happened. Her supervisor understood completely and offered her full support should Betty need anything.

Sarah and I again followed in my car and we went back to their house. Betty made us hot chocolate but the cups were only half drained before it became evident that Melody was wiped out. A round of hugs, and Melody was escorted up to bed by her mother.

Sarah and I headed home. We were quiet all the way, but as we pulled into the driveway Sarah turned to me.

“What happened today. It was a good thing wasn’t it? I mean, Melody’s gonna be okay?”

“What happened today was a very good thing.” I assured her, “and Melody is going to be okay because of it.”

At that, we went in. We were pretty wiped out too, and, since neither one of us felt like eating, we called it an early night.