The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 7: A New Life

When I awoke it took a few minutes to figure out where I was. Once I realized what had happened I started to take stock of the situation.

While I was still puzzling it out a woman came through the door. She moved towards the bed slowly. She was older, but still attractive. Brown hair about shoulder length framed classic features on a well taken care of face. What really made her look old were the deeply etched lines. Worry lines my grandmother would have called them.

As she got closer she realized my eyes were open and she shrieked. Running to the bed she embraced me, crying. I guessed she was his(my) mother but did a scan to confirm it. I had to be careful. I had decided long ago I would feign amnesia to help ease myself into this body’s life. But to act indifferent to this woman would break her heart. Saying, “I’m sorry, do I know you?” was out. But I had to pretend to be confused.

The door opened again and a nurse entered. Obviously brought by my(his) mother’s scream. She rushed in, saw my eyes were open, stuck her head back into the hall and shouted, “Get doctor Evans!”

She came to the bed and tried to pull his(my) mother off of me. “Give him some air, Matty.” She said. “The doctor will be here soon. Let’s see if he has anything to say.”

Mother reluctantly released me and backed up a little—still holding my hand.

“Well, sweetheart, how are we feeling?” Asked the nurse as she took my other hand and checked my pulse.

“Hungry.” I said. That was a safe thing to say.

“That’s a good sign,” She said with a smile, “we’ll see about getting you something to eat just as soon as the doctor gets a look at you.”

“Honey,” That was my(his) mother, “I was so worried. I don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t made it.”

Just then, the door opened again and a middle-aged man walked in wearing a white coat.

“I hear someone’s awake!” he exclaimed with forced cheerfulness. “Danny, my boy, you gave us quite a scare.”

The nurse gave him a quick synopsis of the vitals she had rapidly collected.

I looked at the doctor, and as quizzically as I could, I asked “Danny? Who is Danny?”

His(my) mother stepped back, her hand to her mouth.

He looked to the nurse, “Would you be kind enough to take Matty for a cup of coffee while Danny and I have a little talk.”

Matty (I got tired of trying to decide who’s mother she was) didn’t want to leave but allowed the nurse to guide her out the door.

“Son,” the doctor began, “do you know what year it is?”

I tried to look as though I was thinking, “No, sir.” I replied.

“Do you know how old you are?”

“No, sir.” I replied.

“Can you tell me where you were born?”

“No, sir.” I replied.

“Do you remember anything about yourself?”

“No, sir.” I replied after a few minutes of apparent concentration.

That began a rather extensive charade. Lucky for me I could read the minds of the experts who examined me and was able to present all the right symptoms.

For continuity and ease of writing I will now be referring to my new body in the first person. It’s just easier, okay?

I was in the hospital for another six weeks. During that time I got reacquainted (re?) with my family, ‘found out’ what year it was and pretty much everything else about myself that anyone could think of.

My name was Danny, but you probably already figured that part out. I was seventeen years old and just finished my junior year in high school.

My parents were decent enough but in the interest of their privacy I will not mention their last name or the exact town we lived in - though it is in Southern California.

Matty you have met, Sam was my father and I had a sister, Sarah, who was a year younger than me. She had been the one trying to get past the police officer.

She was also why I was here. From what I could gather (and I could ‘gather’ quite a bit) she and Danny were very close when they were younger but lately had grown apart.

That was not quite true. Upon entering high school she had become embarrassed to be his sister. She had blossomed into a very beautiful young woman and he was an outcast.

He was tall, painfully thin, acne and not smart enough to fit in with the nerds. As soon as she realized that most of those in her desired social circle viewed him with contempt she felt that she had to follow along or risk being not accepted. I found that this made her a little uncomfortable with herself but what do sixteen-year-olds (boys or girls) understand about these types of things.

But that’s not why I was here. Apparently her treatment hadn’t changed Danny’s feelings.

She had been on a date with Tom, one of the graduating football stars and they ended up at the house of another, Paul, who was just like him. The two of them had tried to get her into a threesome but she refused. They grew insistent and began to get a little rough so she kicked one of them in the balls and ran out of the house.

She called her big brother on her cell phone and he picked her up and took her home. She was too frightened to say anything and it may have ended there, but the next day at school the two assholes (perhaps in an attempt to divert any thing she may have told someone) let everyone know that not only had they had the threesome but also that it was her idea. They claimed she had begged for it and wanted it in every hole. They also spread around that she wasn’t a very good lay since her pussy and ass were all worn out.

After school that day, Danny had found his little sister sitting in his car sobbing inconsolably. What happened next I pieced together from the minds of various witnesses when they were brought in to hospital room to give depositions (the lawyers thought it would be good psychology—my parents are suing the parents of the other kids for medical expenses). Danny had left Sarah in his car and sought out the two Neanderthals in question. Finding them with some other jocks on their way to the parking lot he stopped them and demanded they tell the truth. From the pictures I got from the minds of the witnesses Danny was enraged.

When they tried to dismiss him and push their way past him he tried to stop them. It appeared that the effort was pretty pitiful but it got their attention. In total, four of the football players joined in the response. The beating was quick and brutal. By the time Sarah had realized something was happening and got on the scene it was all but over.

Poor kid. He tried to stand up for family and it got him killed.

Of course I was the only one who knew it got him killed. That saved those four assholes from a very long stretch of prison time. As it was, two of them were doing a few years in jail for assault with intent to do great bodily harm instead of on they’re way to college. The other two just got probation since they stopped when Danny hit the ground.

The two that went to jail (Tom and Paul—the same two who tried to rape Sarah) had kept on stomping and kicking for a while. Actually, they had kept it up until Sarah arrived and started screaming for someone to help her brother.

My being here had also saved Sarah from some major guilt. She felt bad enough anyway.

The day I woke up was the first day all summer she hadn’t come to see me. Many days she sat by my bed all day. My mother would show up after work and they would both sit there until the hospital made them leave. Sometimes my father would join them.

Since I woke up she hadn’t missed a day. She couldn’t do enough for me. As I said she felt pretty bad. She wanted to apologize for how she had treated me.

The reason for my beating was now well known by everyone (the real truth had come out saving her reputation) but she didn’t think I knew how she behaved towards me for the year and a half leading up to it. She was pretty torn. She was enjoying our renewed relationship but was certain that I would hate her once I found out she had joined in on the teasing and abuse dealt out to her brother. She was afraid that I would find out anyway and wanted to be the one to tell me, along with a profound apology. She was just afraid I could never forgive her. Like I said, what do sixteen year olds know about such things?

This particular day we were in my room watching a rerun of the Andy Griffith Show and just enjoying each other’s company. She was very pleasant to look at. Long auburn hair fell in silky locks straight down to about the middle of her back. She had a small very pretty mouth and a perfect nose. High cheekbones gave wonderful accent to her green eyes. Her breasts were already mid range C-cups but her narrow waist made them look bigger. Her ass and hips were a bit small but nicely shaped and I figured they would fill out to ideal curves in the next few years.

Her guilt had been building up over the past few weeks and I knew she hadn’t slept much lately. She couldn’t keep this inside her much longer.

“Sarah?”

She looked over at me, “What ya’ need big brother?” She said with a little grin. She really had not been able to do enough for me. She had made it her mission to keep me warm, comfortable and well fed.

“I don’t know. But something just seems wrong.” I sent her thoughts in right direction.

“Uhm, What do you mean?” she asked with a worried look.

“I’m not sure, really. But whenever you come here, I am happy to see you. I love our time together, you are really a wonderful sister and I always hate to see you go. But, somewhere, deep down, whenever I see you there is a feeling of sadness. I don’t know why.” As I said this gave her some small mental pushes.

“I know why.” She said, her eyes filling with tears. “Its because of what I did. You just don’t remember.”

“C’mon,” I said, “I know what happened and it wasn’t your fault. You have to stop blaming yourself.”

“Not that!” she said with a sudden sob. Tears were streaming down her face and she was trying to look at me but couldn’t seem to do it. Suddenly she jumped out of her chair and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“I’m so sorry, Danny!” She said crying and gasping. She was clinging to me desperately. “I was horrible to you. I was mean and awful. Please forgive me! I beg you. I’ll never say anything mean about you or ignore you or anything, just don’t hate me! Oh, God, can you ever forgive me?”

I held her for a while and let her cry. When her hysterics had been reduced to mere weeping I pushed her back to arm’s length.

“Sarah, what are you talking about? I could never hate you. You are my little sister and I love you, no matter what.”

She was sitting on the side of my bed, blubbering, trying to look me in the eye but unable to accomplish it.

“I hope that’s true.” She said softly, eyes downcast.

“Of course its true.” I said. She finally looked up to meet my gaze. “I love you no matter what. Now, tell me what you are talking about.” I knew that she had to get it out or it would eat her forever.

She drew a long shuddering breath and tried to compose herself. Finally she began.

“At the beginning of my freshman year I made friends with some of the popular kids. Danny, please don’t take this wrong, but you aren’t very popular.”

“That’s okay, I kind of figured that out since you and the folks have been my only visitors.” I said trying to be reassuring. “Go on.”

“Well, my friends—probably shouldn’t call them friends, really - they would make fun of you, sometimes behind your back and sometimes to your face. I was embarrassed. I was afraid. I wanted to be popular. I wanted to fit in... So I did it too.” The last part came out in a gush and started a new flood of tears.

I lay there quietly, watching her, holding her hands and letting her get it out.

“Sarah, I understand. I don’t hate you for it.”

“No! You don’t understand!” She spat. She stood up and began pacing around the room, angry. “They would tease you and call you names and I would laugh right along with them! I never told them to stop, I could see how it hurt you and I never said anything! I could see how much it hurt you when I was with them and I knew it was wrong and I did it anyway! EEWWWW!!! I make myself sick! Hundreds of times I watched you being their victim and I... didn’t... do... ANYTHING! GOD... I am so PATHETIC!”

She turned her back to me and seemed to deflate.

With a heavy sigh she continued in a quiet voice, “But one little rumor starts about me and you were right there defending me.” She turned back around. “Defending me just like when we were little and you never let anyone pick on your baby sister.”

Fresh tears welled up and she threw herself towards me, again, hugging me urgently and trying to talk around her tears.

“Oh God, Danny... you could have been... been killed by those fuckers... I tried to help you... you weren’t breathing... I kept telling people to call 911 but it took forever before someone did... I tried CPR but I didn’t know how... when the paramedics couldn’t revive you... I didn’t know what I was going to do... I couldn’t have lived with myself... I was so scared...”

She pulled away, sniffing and trying to gather herself.

“So anyway, that’s why you don’t understand. You don’t remember the hurt I caused you. You don’t remember what a horrible person I am. I don’t know if I could ever make it up to you.”

“Sarah, I do understand.” She started to say something but I stopped her. “Just listen, Okay? I don’t remember details of my life but I do know stuff. I remembered how to talk, walk and eat—and while you were talking I did understand wanting to be liked and accepted. I can understand how embarrassing it would be to have someone like me as your brother.”

“But it wasn’t right!” She protested.

“Right and wrong got nothing to do with it. When I realized no one was coming to visit me, and what that must mean I was okay with it. I guess I was used to it, I don’t know but it didn’t bother me.”

“You don’t remember, you can’t know how bad it was.” She said. “You MUST have hated me.”

“I don’t have to remember to know that I did understand what you were doing and why and that I was okay with it. If I hated you I wouldn’t be here now. If I hated you I never would have stuck up for you. If I was as hurt as you think I was I would have viewed your humiliation like a kind of justice.” I took her hands and look in her eyes. “But I didn’t. I took exception to it. Therefore I can only assume that I DID understand and that I still loved you anyway.”

I squeezed her hands and gave her a smile.

“Consider yourself fully forgiven.”

She threw herself back into an embrace, this time tears of joy flowed forth.

“But,” she blubbered, “I will never stop trying to make up for it. I swear, I will be the best sister in whole world.”

I know where some of you wanted this to go, I did too... but I couldn’t do it. When you have done as much meandering through as many minds as I have you come to understand certain things. One of them is that incest, even when consensual, leaves scars. The social taboo of it is so great that it makes a person feel as though they have a sick secret they must protect. That plays havoc with self-esteem. So I decided to leave her alone and just enjoy the scenery. But my new adolescent body WAS pretty horny, as you will soon find out.]