The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 6: A Minor Oversight

My life went on like this for several years.

By now I had all my credit cards paid off and was well on my way to paying off the mortgage in less than half the time originally planned.

Craig was doing well in college, majoring in engineering and Tim was now a straight A senior in high school. Both were confident and did well with the girls, a fact that would have me worried about paternity suites if I hadn’t made sure they steadfastly believed in condoms. With my powers I didn’t have to worry about condoms. I could neither carry nor catch any diseases and my sperm was inert until I chose otherwise.

I had been taking trips out of town to various other cities in pursuit of my super hero activities. I realized quite some time ago that I needed to spread out my activities in order to keep a low profile.

Today I got off a plane in L.A. (After having gotten off ‘on’ the plane with another passenger who happened to be a very hot redhead.)

She got on the plane shortly after I did. I saw her come through the door and her fiery hair flowing across her shoulders stood out, drawing attention to her lovely face and green eyes. About 5′ 6″ and maybe 100 lbs she was dressed for travel. Faded jeans, looking comfortably snug hugged a nicely rounded ass. A lacey white halter stretched across C-cup tits and pink waist length button up sweater (left open) revealed a very nice hourglass figure with a diamond stud in her navel. She moved down the aisle looking for her seat I scanned her thoughts, finding her seat number I made the guy sitting next to me believe he was to be in that seat and she was suddenly looking for the seat right next to me.

As she was settling in to her seat she began to believe that we were a couple, just married and on our way to our honeymoon. She also believed that it was a long time fantasy of hers to become a member of the mile high club and this flight was the one.

Right after the seat belt sign was turned off we got comfortable by raising the armrest between us and covering ourselves with a blanket. I ran my hands across her body. Her skin was smooth and very well shaped. Her hand was caressing my chest inside my shirt and with each circuit it went lower and lower until she finally entered my pants to find my cock already hard and ready to go. By now I had one of my hands down her pants and a well lubricated finger sliding up, down and in her hot slit.

She was visibly flushed and breathing hard.

“I am going to the bathroom,” she announced in a hoarse whisper, “give me about a minute.”

I waited the minute and followed her to the bathroom. Knocking lightly I opened the door just enough for me to slip in. It was a tight fit with her sitting naked on the sink. As soon as I locked the door we embraced in a tongue wrestling lip lock. Her hot skin was in great contrast to the cool airplane atmosphere. I sat down for a quick snack. I expected her pussy would be clean and well cared for and I was not disappointed. As I licked her sweetness I shucked my shirt and pants as best I could in the close confines of the lavatory. My rock hard dick waved in the cool air while I licked a sucked her through two orgasms. Every time she came my cock twitched and ached, almost squirting the pre-cum that I could feel dripping off my balls. The feedback loop was functioning.

Okay, I know it seems like I mention the mysterious ‘feedback’ every time. But it really is quite rare. I mentioned earlier that I would only be relating the more memorable experiences and it is present in just about all of those. I was getting fucked three or more times everyday and while sex will never be mundane to experience it can be boring to talk about over and over again. Suffice it to say that when I realized that the ‘feedback loop’ was happening I would make the best of it. I really wish I could figure out why it was present sometimes and not others.

Anyway.... I sensed the feedback but since I was only giving stimulation and not receiving any it was pretty much a one-way street. I had been enjoying her hot snatch for almost ten minutes. The floor was quite a mess with the pre-cum that dribbled out of my cock and her pussy juice dripping off my chin. The small bathroom was much warmer than it had been. The time didn’t bother me since I wasn’t worried about getting caught, but my dick was so swollen by now I was afraid it might split wide open if I didn’t wrap it in a tight pussy soon.

As soon as she had come down from her last orgasm I stood and faced her. She looked at me with a lusty smile on her face although her lovely green eyes seemed to barely focus. My cock rubbed across the lips of her soaked pussy and her hips twitched. She grabbed me and pulled me to her in a tight hug.

“Oh, God,” she gasped, “Fuck me now! I need it so bad!”

I slid the head of my cock into her and she moaned hungrily. I kept it there for a few seconds. She locked eyes with a beseeching look,

“Please?” she begged, “all the way.”

I slowly drove it all the way in. Her hot snatch convulsed around it while she gave a fresh whimper with every inch. Her pussy felt glorious around my cock and I knew that I was feeding her my pleasure just as she was feeding me hers. Her excitement grew and she began grabbing my cock with her pussy. It felt like she was trying to lock it inside her but she was far to wet for any kind grip.

I wanted to pound into her like a jackhammer but kept myself at a slow methodical pace. I concentrated on how good it felt to slide my dick slowly in and out her hot twitching pussy. I knew that the more I enjoyed the feeling the more I was sending to her. Her exhilaration rose higher and higher and it became harder and harder to keep from coming. I wanted to wait until she started and I didn’t have to wait long. Suddenly she held her breath and bore down on her abdomen muscles clamping her pussy tight around my cock.

I felt her orgasm rush over me, and my cock exploded. Spurt after spurt of hot cum gushed out into her welcoming pussy. With each spasm of ecstasy I fed her she reciprocated with a wave of her own. I almost blacked out. It was just like the feeling you get when you stand up too fast and the blood rushes from your head. Time seemed to stand still and I have no idea how long I was hanging in a limbo of orgasmic bliss. When I returned to my senses I could tell she wasn’t back yet. Her eyes were completely unfocused and she was releasing a slow sigh.

Suddenly with a sharp intake of air her eyes focused on me and she hugged me tightly.

“Oh, My God,” she exclaimed quietly, “I have never felt anything like that before!”

We embraced, enjoying the sense of afterglow times two that the feedback allows. I noticed that my cock was still inside her and still very rigid. I started moving it in and out again.

“Ooohhhh!’ she sighed, “Don’t tell me you have anything left.”

“Let’s see how much I have left I said, shaky but gaining more strength every second.

All in all we were in there about an hour and a half. I came three times and she came seven not counting the two she had while I ate her.

We returned to our seats with several hours still remaining and just in time for the snack service. While we ate, I explored her mind to see what I could do to thank her for our tryst.

I found out that joining the mile high club had actually been a fantasy of hers. I kicked myself for being impatient. I probably could have let her engineer a much more entertaining scenario had I known this. But now that I did know it, I decided that she wouldn’t forget me.

By the time we were done eating she remembered that we had talked a bit and the subject of the mile high club came up. She confided in her fantasy and on a whim she decided to act upon it. She remembers a very enjoyable experience but has decided that sex with strangers is dangerous and from now on she will limit herself to known partners.

That last part was because I caught her thinking that maybe the experience was so intense because I was a complete stranger. I worried that if she began seeking sex with strangers she would at best end up with some serious STD’s and at worst, AIDS or maybe hook up with some obsessive violent asshole. So I had her begin to believe that it was the acting out of a fantasy that did it. I figured that it was much safer for her to indulge in her fantasies with guys she knew and it would be a lot of fun for them as well.

There were definitely some lucky guys who owed me Christmas cards from now on.

I realized she was my first redhead and, if she was any measure, the rumors about redheads were true. She was an incredible sex partner. I wouldn’t mind keeping her around for a while, but she had her life to live and I had an agenda of my own. Still, I made a note of her address and phone number and decided I would look her up whenever I was in her neck of the woods.

After getting off the plane and saying goodbye to Ann (did I forget to mention her name? Oops...) I headed for a seedy area of Hollywood to look for some crimes to stop and some targets of opportunity money-wise.

It didn’t take long before I sensed fear. As I came up on the scene I felt the fear mixed with a dose of anger and helplessness as well. It was an old man being braced by three thugs. Disheveled hair, ill-fitting clothes and a lot of tattoos and chains festooned these assholes. They were all vicious bastards who stole and robbed for a living, had killed before and didn’t mind it as long as there were no witnesses. They had all done a short stretch or two for robbery and/or assault but had never been pinned for any of their more serious crimes. I didn’t know how they had ended up amoral predators and at this point I didn’t care. Their victim had distracted me.

He was in his late eighties to early nineties. I could tell that at one time he had been a large formidable man but was now a mere shadow of what he once was. He was wearing tennis shoes, tan slacks and a light blue windbreaker. He had a VFW cap on his head that indicated he had seen action in the pacific with the Marines in World War II.

He had been to the VFW hall for a few drinks and was heading home when these assholes accosted him. He’d been mugged twice before in the last year and it pissed him off. Back in his younger days he would gone through these guys like tissue paper. That he could no longer do that was pissing him off too.

He had just enough of a buzz on to decide to hell with it. He wasn’t going to take it anymore and he was going to stand up for himself. And, it was going to get him killed.

He knew that they would kill him, but didn’t care. He had faced death a thousand times against the Japanese and he never let the fear keep him from doing what he had to do then, he wouldn’t now.

I found myself surprisingly angry. I don’t know if it was feedback from the old man or if it just pissed me off too. Having spent twenty years in the Marines living in the shadow of glory cast by men like these, I had enormous respect for them. To see these punks ridiculing and harassing this man had me enraged.

I yelled at them. I’m not sure exactly what I yelled but I got their attention. They turned around and two of them were letting me know that it was none of my business and I should just go away. The third one puzzled me. He whistled. If I had not been so clouded by anger maybe I would have scanned them better before acting.

I could have semi-immobilized them and let the old man take them out (in retrospect, that would have been real cool) but I just wanted to kick their asses. The whistled caught me off guard and before I could find out what it meant by reading his mind something hit me from behind. Now I was real confused. I was supposed to kick into fight speed when I was attacked—even if I didn’t know it was coming.

Whatever it was on my back had almost knocked me off my feet and was now squeezing my left collarbone painfully. I reached behind me and felt fur.

It was a dog.

It was a big dog.

It was a big dog with a very strong mouth.

Spinning around I was able to grab it by the collar pull it free throwing it to the ground in front of me. A very large Rottweiler hit the ground with a yelp.

Whatever it was that turned on fight speed must be linked to my telepathy. Somehow I must sense the violent thoughts that occur just before an attack. Since the owner of the dog wasn’t actually attacking me, it didn’t trigger the response. Something I would need to remember in the future.

The dog must have landed hard because it had a hard time getting up and it continued yelping.

The owner of the dog screamed something at me and came towards me with a knife. Finally, fight speed kicked in. The other two assholes were right behind the first but that didn’t bother me. What bothered me was the amount of blood on my clothing and the amount of my blood hitting the assholes as I took them out. I knew that I was hurt very badly. An important vein or artery had been punctured. I knew that at the end of this fight I would pass out or maybe die from blood loss.

I didn’t want to take a chance on leaving anyone around to hurt the old man so I went all out. Drawing upon the knowledge of martial arts I had learned from instructors of several different disciplines as well as my own hand-to-hand combat experience I really let them have it. The dog owner ended up with a broken neck but he was the only one I killed. I had shut my nerves off and felt no pain so I didn’t realize at the time he had left his knife in my side when I killed him.

The other two closed on me. I stuck my fingers two knuckled deep into the eyes of the next one. Angling my fingers upwards, they slid in above the eyeballs and when I curled my fingers they popped out bouncing on his cheeks while I held his face like a six-pack.

The other jerk hit me with a pipe across my shoulders while I was blinding his buddy so I side kicked him hard at the front of his knee. With my strength, my foot went straight through snapping his knee backwards. His screams joined his friends as he went down on the ground.

He was tough; I’ll give him that. With one leg useless he landed on his other knee, managed to stay up on it and took another swing at me with his pipe. But all that got him was a broken arm and a smack across the temple with his own pipe. The other guy was staggering around screaming. I bet he had a very odd view of the ground.

And time returned to normal.

The old man was completely out of danger but he had stuck around. I felt dizzy and weak and became aware that I was lying on the ground. The old man’s face came into view and I remember thinking it odd that a dark gray fog—like you see in those cheesy glamour shots - surrounded his head.

“Somebody’s calling an ambulance, buddy.” he told me with concern in his eyes, “you just hang on there. You’re gonna be alright.”

I knew this wasn’t the first time he had told that to a severely wounded and dying man. Even though it had been over sixty years since the last time, he was still pretty good and I almost believed him.

“They better hurry,” I murmured.

“Why did you do that?” he asked, “you don’t know me. Why did you get involved?”

I looked up. I knew I couldn’t explain the Jinni and my super powers.

I knew I didn’t have time to explain to him my own time as a Marine and respect I had for him and all those others who went before me.

But maybe I could tell him that part.

I met his eyes for a brief moment and managed to say, “Semper Fi, Mac.” It’s a Marine thing...

Then, I died.

The next thing I knew, I was above the old man. I had no real physical sensations yet I felt a pull in one particular direction. I fought it for the time being and observed the scene below. I wanted to try and give the old man a gift to make his remaining time as peaceful as I could.

He sat on the ground with my head in his lap. Tears streamed down his face and without reading his mind I knew they weren’t for me. Those were the tears he never cried decades before when he held countless other dead and dying Marines. Some, like me he didn’t know, others were his best friends. I was more determined than before to make his last years peaceful.

Scanning him was difficult. I had to consciously fight the pressure I felt, trying to draw me to my next body. But at the same time it took quite a bit to penetrate his mind. Apparently my mental powers were boosted a lot by the physical energy of an actual body.

I found there wasn’t much more I could give him. After returning from the war he had led a satisfying and successful life. He had five kids; all doing well, over a dozen grandchildren and his wife was still alive as well.

Other than the punks he had to deal with here the only disquiet he had in his life was over not having really mourned the loss of all those he had left on various coral islands all those years ago.

It seemed he was doing that now. As he cried, he saw in his lap - not my face—but the faces of the friends he would never forget. With every tear he released one more ghost, one more nightmare.

Maybe, in the end, I did give him that gift. I tried to think of a way for him to deal with the neighborhood that had gone downhill since he bought a falling apart shack over fifty years ago, which he remodeled and added on to until it became a very nice home that he didn’t want to leave. But, now he had decided to sell his home and move up north with the daughter who had a guest house and had been trying to convince her parents they would be better off there.

There was nothing more for me to do here. I succumbed to the pressure and the ground flashed by as I was pulled rapidly, who knows where, to the scene of a car accident.

There had been a head-on collision. Two seriously injured in a large RV and three dead in what might have been a Mustang convertible. I checked the three dead ones. All teenagers, two so severely damaged that I couldn’t do anything about it. The other one I could repair and re-animate but there were complications. He was the driver of the mustang. From the scene it appeared he had crossed the centerline and hit the RV. And, he was drunk. From the amount of booze in his body he must have been sloppy drunk. I decided I didn’t need the baggage that would come with this and passed on this body.

I no sooner thought that thought than I was being whisked away to another recently dead teenager. While the ground was rushing by under me, I thought of Maria and the boys and all the women who had become a part of my life. I thought of the lamp hidden in the basement and wondered what would become of the Jinni—did this count as my death?

I didn’t have much time for these thoughts as I soon reached my destination.

I was floating outside a high school. There were flashing lights and lots of commotion. Policemen were asking questions and trying to keep the crowd away from a couple of paramedics working on a still figure. A young girl was straining against one of the officers and screaming. With a scan that wasn’t so hard since I wasn’t fighting to stay in place, I found the paramedics knew they were just going through the motions. This kid had been severely beaten. They had seen it before. They also knew that they would keep administering CPR and shocking him until they were able to get him into an ambulance and out of sight of his schoolmates before they would even acknowledge to each other they knew he was gone.

I checked the body. The killing blow had been to the chest. A fractured rib had punctured the heart. With telekinesis I moved the rib just enough and repaired the damage to the heart. There was still a lot of damage to the body but with the heart repaired they could get it stabilized and into a hospital where I (and the doctors) could finish the healing.

They were just prepping another zap from their portable defibrillator. As soon as they shocked it, I waited a second to see if it would work, when it didn’t I re-animated the body.

It seemed to the paramedics that the shock worked. It made their week and jolted them into fevered action. No longer were they going through the motions trying to spare the other kids the trauma of seeing a friend die before their eyes. Now they were actually saving a life.

That was all I knew. Having committed to this body I was now limited by it and sank into unconsciousness.