The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 5: Predator versus Predator

Shortly after the big orgy I flashed on an idea of how to use some of my extra funds to pay bills down faster, without drawing attention.

Before finding the lamp I had picked up extra money running concealed wires for folks for things like phones, TV cable and computer networks. This had been entirely under the table before. I went down and registered it as a personal business. This way I could claim I was making a thousand or more dollars a month with which I could pay off things faster.

Sure I would have to pay taxes on it but so what, there was still a lot of money that I wasn’t claiming. We were living pretty good.

I didn’t want to run out and pay cash for a new car, but I was able to take the cars we already had in and have them fixed up as good as new. We went out to some very nice restaurants quite often. We ate well at home too since grocery money wasn’t an issue.

Most nights we usually had a guest in bed.

Maria had always wanted a maid and it was a simple procedure for me to find some available hottie who had no obligations and have her believe that it was her job to come to our house some time in the afternoon, tidy up bit, do some laundry, cook a meal, clean it up and join us at bed time. Some I had returning at regular intervals and some were one time deals. Often, one of Maria’s friends would join us along with our ‘maid’. I wasn’t controlling them anymore, they came and went as they wished.

On an average day I would wake up to our ‘maid’ sucking my cock, (she, having instructions on what time I needed to wake up, and, her ‘internal clock’ set to wake her up on time). I would then have a nice morning screw with her, Maria and anyone else that happened to be present.

After that I would either go to work or go mete out justice until I felt like going home.

The ‘maids’ were conditioned to be very sultry, sensuous and demonstrative so dinner was always very erotic.

I know what you’re thinking. I may be a bastard, but I’m not a fucking bastard...

I rewarded the girls in one-way or another. They were paid very well for their time, and since most of them came from the nearby college that helped them out. I had also found that by combining mind reading with telekinesis I could make a few synaptic connections, which would result in the person being able to utilize more of their brain. This gave them better thought processing, better analytical reasoning and much better retention.

I usually tried to clean up their self-perception and self worth as well. Any who didn’t have a direction in their life were given the belief that it was about time to get going on that. Grades improved, majors were declared and those that weren’t in college or a trade school made plans to get there.

So they were better off after they did a few stints as our ‘maid’.

These encounters were fun, exciting and fulfilling. But to set them all down here would likely get boring. There are only so many ways to fuck. I have my favorites like anyone else so I will avoid the redundancy and only chronicle those that stand out.

Like Heather.

When one installs alarm systems for a living he or she will spend a lot of time in the homes of very rich people.

This particular day found me in the home of a very successful grocery magnate, Mr. Gregory Martin, who owned about a gross of large grocery stores throughout the state. The House was over 5000 square feet and had 4 bedrooms, (including one multi-room master suite) 4 1/2 baths with an incredible family room in the walkout basement, which happened to walk out onto a lovely beach.

But, the nicest part of it (which I noticed right away) was the amazing trophy wife he had, Heather.

He was just leaving for work as I arrived. We exchanged pleasantries and I did a quick scan. He was an all right guy. Nearing 60, he was looking forward to retirement but deep down he knew he would never really retire.

Hard work and an acute business sense had brought him from a smallish corner store his father started to the success he now had. He treated his employees right and their loyalty and good feelings toward him had a lot to do with his success.

He left and I got to work.

I reached out and had Heather believe she was interested in what I was doing so she would stick around for a while. I was enjoying the scenery.

She was twenty-three and the epitome of the blonde bombshell. I know my tastes generally run toward the brown-skinned variety but a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman.

Tall, about 5′10″ she was a living, breathing Barbie doll. Large D-cup tits, a narrow waist and perfectly rounded hips over very shapely legs.

Her face was flawlessly chiseled with bright blue eyes, a petite nose and sensuous lips.

What really made her stand out though, was her hair. So golden it almost glowed. It fell in thick waves to just about her shoulder blades.

You have heard the expression that beauty is only skin deep. It truly applied here.

Inside she was very ugly. She was selfish, greedy, manipulative and almost completely amoral.

I was curious about this and did a deep scan of her memories. She knew she was pretty; she had been beautiful and fawned over all her life. She was the cutest kid in school throughout elementary school, and since then had always been the hottest girl in class. And, she had always known it. Her parents were well off, thereby giving her all the advantages.

By age of fourteen she fully realized the effect she had on the male of the species. An early bloomer, anyone seeing her at fourteen would have guessed eighteen. She used this to her advantage and began practicing the art of manipulation. Within a year or two she recognized the limitations of simply teasing and began to explore the possibilities of going further. She knew what the promise of sex would get her and wanted to find out what actual sex could.

But she was wary that once a man had her she could lose a little of her control. So she decided that she would become so adept at sex that they would want to be with her again and again. She read everything she could find about sexual techniques—some, actual instructions like the Kama-Sutra and some, more illustrative on the fantasies and desires of men like ‘Penthouse Letters.’ But the study could only do so much—she needed a practice patsy.

Her brother seemed the safest. He was about a year older than her and not as popular in school despite the family’s money. Though he was book smart, he had moderate acne, and, having lived in the shadow of his perfect little sister all his life, almost no self-esteem.

She began by becoming friendlier towards him. Helping him pick out clothing and making hairstyle suggestions. She solicited his help with her homework and this led to a campaign of teasing and ‘accidental’ exhibitionism. She began thanking him for his help with hugs and kisses, brief and innocent at first they gradually started lasting longer and longer until one day, during a long hug, she kissed him full on the mouth. She then ‘allowed’ one thing to lead to another until they eventually ended up in bed. After that, they began having sex regularly.

She used these sessions to perfect her techniques.

She knew he felt terribly guilty over having ‘seduced’ his younger sister but couldn’t bring himself to stop—she was beautiful, enthusiastic and talented.

It lasted about two years. During his senior year she tearfully informed him that she had finally realized what ‘he’ had done to ‘her’ and that they would no longer be having sex.

She said that she wouldn’t tell anyone as long as he was nice to her and didn’t bother her anymore. She managed to make him feel even guiltier than before and he became a social hermit.

His last semester of high school was dismal and he barely graduated. Soon after that he discovered drinking, crawled into a bottle and has been there ever since (about five years now).

He has been cut off from his family due to his drunken behavior and has worked a string of menial jobs barely making ends met. She hasn’t given it a second thought. In fact, she was one of the key players in getting him cut off because she found him embarrassing.

Her family’s social position gave her access to some very promising young up and comers, but she was impatient. She didn’t see why she should latch on to some youngster who was building his wealth and then be stuck with him... she wanted it all with no strings.

When our grocery king’s wife of nearly forty years died, Heather went to work. Her family had always been friendly with the Martin’s and she made herself available to ‘help’ wherever she could. Drawing upon her skills it didn’t take her long to have this vulnerable old man falling in love with her, and believing that she was falling in love with him.

They were married a little over a year after his wife died, over the objections of his two children, a boy and a girl, both about ten years older than her. She used this animosity to her advantage ensuring that her loving husband had her firmly implanted in his will to protect her from his ‘hateful’ kids. She figured that within a few years she could have them completely out of the family business, after that she didn’t think she would have to wait long before this old workaholic keeled over leaving her with everything—which she would promptly split up and sell to the highest bidders.

This brief history covered her two most prominent victims but there were others. She would descend upon an unsuspecting target with all her guns blazing. Most men didn’t know what had hit them. She would get what she wanted and move on. Always with them feeling they had done something wrong.

Back to my turn... Her appearance already had mister happy at attention and she was noticing (smugly). I knew what I was going to do; I just didn’t know how I would choose to go about it. As I was working on getting the alarm system installed I hit upon a plan.

I made her believe that she had a rare condition that required regular doses of sperm from donors with an uncommon blood type. (Pretty flimsy I know, but I have found that a belief is a belief, and also that the fewer actual details I provide the better. Once a person believes something, their mind will fill in the holes with all sorts of confabulations and rationalizations.)

Once that belief was in place I then had her believe that these doses were generally administered vaginally at a sterile clinic and at great cost. Those suffering from this condition were not treated very well at these clinics and they never liked going there. A girl with this condition who could hook up with a guy with the right blood type was spared this horrible process.

She further believed that through her manipulations of some of the workers at this clinic she was able to get a list of donors and was seeking out one in order to make him her lover—and personal sperm donor. Any guesses as to who she believed was on that list?

Not a scenario that would hold up in the long run but she would forget it as soon as I left anyway.

As I like to do, I gave her the ball and let her run with it. She disappeared into the master suite for about half an hour. By the time she came out I was pretty much done but had left most of the devices open and was still putzing around like I wasn’t. She was now wearing a skimpy, pink, silk nightgown and a sheer housecoat. She had deftly applied a minimal amount of make up and the difference was quite noticeable. She expressed sincere interest in what I was doing and was appropriately impressed with how I was doing the work. She was pleasant and friendly offering me coffee or soda pop and was really a very good conversationalist. Her ‘interest’ in what I was doing had her frequently looking over my shoulder, ‘accidentally’ brushing her full firm breasts against my back, her arms often made contact with mine and she made sure she was adequately awed by my musculature (which was really pretty good at this point but I’m sure that it didn’t matter).

As things went on she began to compare my body with that of her husband who, while ‘nice enough’, ‘just didn’t have the energy a younger man might—especially one in such good shape.’ Most guys my age are half in denial already and it doesn’t take much to flatter them.

All in all she was very good. In fact, had I not known what she was doing I might have easily been duped. When she turned it on she exuded a sensuality and sexiness that had my heart pumping regardless of what I knew or didn’t know.

As for my part I decided to play hard to get and when I didn’t respond to her suggestiveness I could sense her frustration, although, without my special mental abilities I don’t think I would have spotted it. Like I said, she was good.

Eventually I let her talk me into allowing her to make me lunch since I was ‘working so hard and doing such a good job’ (I laugh at the first part but can’t argue with the second—even before my wishes I had always taken pride in a clean professional job).

I picked up that she had decided that I was just a bit slow (which she liked as I would be easier to control) and that she would have to become a little more obvious. She normally operated over longer periods of time and could afford to let things simmer for a while until something eventually happened. In this case she ‘knew’ that once I left the house her opportunity would be lost. She had me sit at the table and while setting down the silverware (from directly behind me) she ran her hand along my arm and said, “muscles like yours have always turned me on.”

“Excuse me?” I said quizzically.

“I’m sorry,” she said with an embarrassed look—but without taking her hand off of me, “you are just so handsome and in such great shape, I have been watching you all morning and you are so sexy. It has been so long since I have been really satisfied. I love my husband (hint of a tear?)—but he just can’t give me what I need.” She seemed so vulnerable, lonely and desperate how could I say no. She was a world-class actress.

“Okay,” I said, pretending she had only just now gotten to me. I stood and faced her, “But just this one time, I have a family and don’t want to risk losing them.”

Since I knew what to look for I noticed just the slightest gleam of victory in her eyes but she never broke out of her role as the grateful, poor little rich girl. She embraced me and her body molded instantly to mine. Her tits (which were some of the nicest real tits I have ever seen) pressed against my chest and I could feel the heat from her pussy warming up my already raging hard on. She nuzzled my neck murmuring thank-you’s while her hands roamed up and down my back and through the hair on the back of my head. Finally she lifted her face and kissed me. Her lips pressed against mine with her tongue gently entering my mouth and contacting mine. It felt as though there was an electric current between us. She broke the kiss and stepped back taking one of my hands in hers—also giving me a nice view of her delicious body. She stepped backwards leading me by the hand towards the master bedroom. She maintained eye contact and her expression was one of admiration and gratitude.

“I have never done anything like this before,” she lied shyly, but then went on, “I’m so glad you agreed to this, you have no idea what it means to me.”

As we entered the bedroom she began unbuttoning my shirt, loosening my belt and opening my pants. It never seemed awkward, and I don’t know that I could tell you exactly how it happened but suddenly we were both naked and again in a heated embrace.

Nude, her body was everything it had promised to be under the skimpy negligee. Perfectly toned and proportioned.

She guided me backwards into a chair. Once I was seated she knelt down and went to work on my cock. I did a quick scan of her thoughts as she started sucking my hardened member. She was determined that this would not be the only time we did this. She needed as much of my sperm as she could get, as often as she could get it so she was going to make sure I would want her again and again. But, always one to hedge her bets she was going to get as much of it this time as possible.

And, she was very good at giving blowjobs. As her mouth moved slowly up and down my shaft, one hand cupped and kneaded my balls while the other attended to the part of my cock currently not in her mouth. As for the part that was in her mouth, her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once. The sensation was incredible. I knew that with the state I was in when we started, a cock sucking like that wouldn’t last long. She knew it too because as my cock grew harder and my balls tightened she increased her efforts until my seed gushed out into her mouth.

The connection I sometimes have with my sex partners was in full effect and she moaned, as she had a small orgasm herself along with mine. Ever the greedy bitch though, she didn’t let any of my cum go to waste. She continued sucking until she had swallowed every drop my excited dick had to give her.

She rose to her feet and moved to the bed. She stood there waiting as I joined her.

“Well, you are up to the task, aren’t you?” She said with delight looking at my still swollen penis. “I want to feel you inside me.”

I lay her back on the bed and moved my face between her legs. I loved eating pussy and I wasn’t about to let this one get away. I wasn’t disappointed. It was a cute little pussy, full pink lips with just small patch of neatly trimmed blonde hair well out of the way. She took care of it and it tasted wonderful.

My tongue explored every part of her pussy. She writhed on the bed as I could sense her excitement building. I also sensed confusion. She normally didn’t enjoy sex all that much; it was a tool to get what she wanted. She had to stay in control. She never let herself get caught up in it. But the orgasm she had while blowing me had gotten her juices flowing and she was quickly headed for another one. I continued licking and sucking her pussy until I could feel the waves of her orgasm wash over me.

I kissed my way up her body and as I reached her mouth she threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly. She had had orgasms before but that last one was the best she had ever had. But, she also knew she had more cum to coax out of me.

I slowly slid my cock into her pussy. It was hot, tight, slick and still quivering. She gasped moaned holding me tightly, her legs wrapping around my ass and pulling me all the way in. I started small strokes as I nibbled her neck right below her ear. Once again, my excitement fed her excitement and visa-versa. Although, as excited as she was she didn’t lose sight of her mission. She was using every trick she knew with, what happened to be, a very skilled pussy. She was clenching it around my cock, making a tight pussy tighter. She was moving her hips slightly as I stroked creating a very pleasant sensation. She let go of me and I rose up on my hands, she arched her back presenting her tits nicely. Her hair was splayed around her head making her face almost glow. Her eyes were fiery with lust and her lips slightly parted as she panted for breath.

We were spiraling up towards another mutual orgasm when her pussy went to work on my cock in earnest. She locked eyes with me but I could tell most of her attention was on the vaginal invader she was currently wrestling with. She bore down on me and I couldn’t take it any more. She screamed in orgasm as I shot my wad deep inside her.

I rolled off her and we cuddled for a while. She sighed contentedly. I checked her thoughts again. She was enjoying herself but was a little miffed at herself at the same time. As far as she was concerned she was on the job and shouldn’t be giving in to physical pleasures. But she figured there was no harm done, she had gotten two loads from me already and, the way things were going she may be able to get another one after a short rest. At that thought her hand moved down and began exploring my balls and flaccid cock.

“If you wake him up, you will have to deal with him,” I said jokingly.

“I’m counting on it.” She purred.

While we lay there I began forming another plan. Exploring her mind I began to feel sorry for her in a way. She had grown up with such overblown sense of entitlement that even though she was able to get almost anything she wanted she always felt that it wasn’t enough. The satiated contentment she felt after her orgasms was the closest she had come to feeling happy since she was a little girl.

I finally found the problem.

Her subconscious was a seething mass of guilt and self-loathing. What she had done to her brother and others later had affected her, even though she never allowed these feelings to enter conscious thought. What she had set in motion due to adolescent greed and lack of forethought would poison her for the rest of her life. The problem was, the more she hated herself, the more havoc she would wreak among those she set in her sights.

As the plan formulated, my cock was responding to her attention and she rolled up on top of me. She reached down and grabbed my cock and held it steady as she settled her pussy down around it. She slid up and down my rod while moving her hips around in little circles. This had the effect of rubbing my cock harder on the various sides of her pussy; we once again began a slow spiral of excitement. As her orgasm built she started slamming her pussy back and forth. A long staccato moan escaped her lips as she brought herself over the edge. She came moaning and crying for what seemed like minutes.

When she finished she collapsed on top me, panting. Her mind was roiling; she was supposed to be in charge. She was supposed to be making this so good that I would be begging for another get together. Instead, she was afraid that she would be the one doing the begging. I made my cock jump inside her and that got her attention.

She got back on the job.

And I know one hard dick that was glad she did.

Once again, she used all her tricks. The slick velvety friction inside her pussy was pulsing, clenching and quivering as it slid up and down my pole. I reached up and kneaded her perfect tits, teasing her nipples and caressing her sides. I took one nipple in my mouth, played with the other one with one hand and fondled with her ass with the other.

My finger got closer and closer to her asshole and I could sense the wildness return. Her fucking got more frantic as I laid my finger across her sphincter. She had never felt this before and it drove her wild. Her plan fell by the wayside as she began fuck with wild abandon. The neighbors were likely wondering what all the noise was as she screamed her pleasure through one, two and a third orgasm when her pussy’s wild gyrations finally persuaded my cock to bring forth another scalding tribute.

We lay there in the afterglow when I realized that she wasn’t so much cuddling with me as she was desperately clinging to me. Scanning her thoughts I found she had decided that she was leaving her husband - fortune be damned—and running away with me. She was confident she could convince me to leave my family. She just knew that she couldn’t live without me.

Luckily I had the answer to that problem. But it could wait.

By the time I was pulling out of the driveway, Heather would remember that we had a long talk during lunch and she had decided that she was actually in love with Greg.

She also knew that the only way she would be able to love him the way he deserved to be loved was to come clean with him about everything. Greg would accept her as she was and not be taken aback by her newfound honesty (I swung by his office and saw to that).

She would tell him about her brother and the others she had hurt and how she had to try and make things right again. She would go to her brother explain everything. How she had seduced him, how that had led to his drinking and expulsion from the family. She would then do whatever she could to help him get his life back in order, to include any treatment or therapy he may need as well as funding his education in whatever school he could get into.

Then she would embark on her mission to make amends to the others she had hurt.

How did I do this? Actually it was pretty simple. I just put her back in touch with her conscience and gave her insight as to how to go about coping with it.

And, by the way, she had forgotten all about her “condition” and the fact that we had spent most of the day fucking our brains out was now remembered as a dream starring her husband instead of me.

I liked the “condition” scenario and planned to use it in the future.

Greg would support her in her endeavors, proud that she was now the loving, compassionate person he thought she was all along. As for Greg, he would start to delegate more to his managers—the loyalty he had instilled through his fairness and generosity ensured they would always act in the best interest of the company. He was also going to embark on a conditioning routine as soon as he got the okay from his doctor.

These two are going to have a long happy life together.