The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 4: The Party

During the next 6 months I evolved my work techniques to the point that I could do a whole weeks worth of installs in 1 or two mornings.

I didn’t bother fronting for the customers anymore, when I left they would believe that I was there the day my invoice reflected and they remember me working a full day and using all the appropriate tools. In reality I simply stood in the middle of the house and used my telekinetic eye and tools to run all the wires and install all the devices. It usually took about twenty to thirty minutes for a relatively large house. The customer would then sign the invoice, which was dated for the day and time I should have been there. On that day the customer would, at about 5 or 5:30 in the evening send the normal test signals that I would generally send at the completion of an install.

This way I was clocking my normal five 10-hour days every week. I had plenty of time for crime fighting and money gathering. There were even a few times the customer who was home during my visit happened to be a very pretty housewife. As I was perpetually horny these days I would, in those circumstances have the woman believe that I was her husband or that she and I have been having a long-standing affair and today was just another day of lovemaking. When I left, along with the normal instructions I returned her beliefs back to normal with her memories appropriately altered. It was that distraction which sometimes caused me to spend an extra day working.

It still gave me lots of time to spread justice. The hoods and thugs I ran into were dealt with in three basic ways—according to how big of an asshole they were.

Some crooks were just overall losers: Call it bad luck, call it lack of motivation or goals, call it simple laziness. Call it whatever you want, but these aren’t really bad people. They are just trying to get by. They made many mistakes in the past and the best they think they can hope for now is a minimum wage job and permanent classification as ‘working poor.’ So, they steal, or deal or scam. They really don’t want to hurt anyone and rarely do... physically. What damage they do is usually covered by insurance.

For those who really haven’t caused too much damage except to themselves, I will instill in them a belief that they can do better, that they really need to establish some goals and set a direction for their lives. They decide to seek out higher education, in some cases college, in others some sort of vocational training. Either way they cease being a drain on society and begin contributing to it.

Then there are the more violent types: Those who commit violent robberies or just seem to enjoy victimizing others—to include rapists and child molesters. I do believe in our justice system so I let it take care of these types. The only intervention I take is making sure the justice system gets involved with all the information it needs to take certain action.

Some of less monstrous of these types I run into while stopping muggings, assaults and around the peripheries of rapes. I even find them at the drug houses I take down. Usually gang members who may only have been in for a short time or have no desire to engage in the truly heinous acts that the more seasoned members get involved in. Surprisingly I have found that this description fits most of them. Since my modes operandi at drug houses is to take the money and leave the operators to their fate, when I run into a person like this I will give them several serious injuries and leave them with the memory that the others punked out and gave the money to a rival gang that pulled a stick-up—and he was only one who tried to stop it. This would save his life, and give him enough respect so that he could safely leave the gang later to get his life back on track

Otherwise, I bring them to the attention of the police in various ways. The simplest is the one I used once but am afraid to use it again—to avoid bringing attention to myself. In that case he was a serial rapist, who I had walk into the nearest police station and confess everything. Afterwards, I realized that if hundreds of criminals began turning themselves in, folks might start to think it strange, thus garnering the attention I hoped to avoid.

So I developed other ways. Often when I stopped someone during a crime I would have them accidentally drop a wallet or some other identifying object and made sure that any witnesses would have clear memories of the incident and the criminal. Other tactics included; having them brag excessively about their crimes—eventually leading the police to them, having them neglect incriminating evidence, and the good old fashioned anonymous tip (after ensuring some handy evidence would be found).

My favorite was happening upon an armed robber planning to hit a liquor store. There were police in the area, so I made them believe that they were thirsty and that the store in question would be a good place to buy a few soda-pops. I then made the crook oblivious to the presence of police until they identify themselves. So with one cop standing at the door and another at the cash register this guy walks in and pulls a gun on the owner. You may have seen the video on TV.

But most often, for crooks like these, I indulged in my fantasies of being a super hero. I would sense the fear of the victim and intervene. Usually pummeling the crook in the process. Sometimes I had everyone believe that the victims fought back, sometimes it was attributed to a ‘good Samaritan’ who always had a different description. Once I even had everyone believe that one of the crooks, a guy on his first stick-up, had had a change of heart and stopped his partner halfway through the robbery. This got him off easy with the courts and I made sure he took his life in the right direction after that.

That leaves us with the worst of the worst. Those whose crimes were so extensive and heinous that should they ever go to trial for even a portion of them they would easily get the death penalty—at a large expense to society. These types were generally firmly entrenched in street gangs, biker gangs or organized crime syndicates of one type or another. Multiple killings and financial ruin of their victims were the mere beginnings of their resumes. These were also the types I got most of my operating capital from. By the time the money reached them it was usually so far removed from its victims that returning it would be next to impossible. At that level it was also amassed into pretty large sums, and generally entrusted to these folks for safekeeping until it made it to the next level.

At the street and biker gang levels these were the guys running either the individual drug houses or were in charge of drug dealing territories. With the street gangs it was mostly crack, with the bikers it was mostly met-amphetamine. With the organized crime guys, they were the ones at the ‘lieutenant’ levels and occasionally ‘captains’.

Either way, dealing with them was easy. I simply walked in, liberated as much money as I could find and left. I then left them to the tender mercies of their colleagues. Of course, ‘tender’ and ‘mercy’ being words completely foreign to their colleagues, they often ended up getting the death penalty and I saved society a ton of money in the process. And, a few times their colleagues got sloppy and were busted for the murders taking even more assholes off the streets.

The wishes had changed my life in three major ways. I now had no money worries whatsoever, I was able to indulge in my childhood fantasies of being a super hero, and I was pretty horny—with the ability to have sex with anyone I wanted to. Mostly I wanted to with my wife. Her daily exercising was really paying off. Her tummy was now much flatter and very firm. Her arms and legs had toned up beautifully and her tits had regained a little of their former firmness—and she still had one the most beautiful faces I had ever seen.

Still, I had plans for a lot more pussy in my future. I mentioned that I thought Filipina women were very beautiful. Several of Maria’s friends bolstered that stereotype quite nicely. I had Maria now joining in on the conversations about their respective husbands’ sexual prowess (or lack thereof). Her friends were impressed by her stories of how often we had sex and how many times she came.

I slowly had Maria come to the conclusion that it wasn’t right to keep me all to herself and she should share me with her friends. They often gathered at our house to talk. Certain that I could not understand them they spoke openly while I appeared to be reading or watching TV. They found themselves more and more noticing my nicely toned body and wondering how I looked naked and how my cock would feel inside them. Their pussies started to become wet in my presence.

I set it up and waited to see what would happen.

I arrived home one Friday evening to find the house full of beautiful Filipinas. That was not that uncommon but I could tell that tonight was different.

As I filled my plate with food in the kitchen and joined them at the table no one said a word. They just watched me. I began to eat and Maria moved behind me and started rubbing my shoulders.

“Sweetheart,” she said mischievously, “would you do us a very, very big favor?”

“What would that be,” I responded playfully, “and how much is it?”

They all laughed at that and Maria slapped me on top of my head. “No, crazy, we want you to look at something for us and tell us what you think.”

“What will I be looking at?”

“Us.” She answered. “You will look at some of the clothes we bought today and tell us what you think of them. You finish eating and wait in the living room, we will be right out.”

About a month ago they had aired the Victoria’s Secret fashion show on TV and I had ‘arraigned’ for an informal get together at our house that night and they ended up watching it and thinking of how the lingerie would look on them, and what I would think of it.

I just wanted them to get ideas about dressing sexy—and they came up with giving me a fashion show! This was why I just gave them the motivation and let them come up with the how-to part of it. I wouldn’t have thought of this.

I finished my food and moved out into the living room with a can of mountain dew (since I was now immune to toxins, I found alcohol no longer had any effect on me). I was just settling into the center of the sofa when the door to the master bedroom opened and out they came. They had dolled up in a hurry!

Maria turned on the stereo and ZZ Top began filling the room with music for the girls to move to.

“First,” said Maria, “the outfits we bought to wear when we go out dancing.”

She was wearing a red mini that seemed more like a long tube top than an actual dress. It snugly fit every curve of that (once again) wonderful body. Her long black hair fell straight to her lower back and ended in a ‘V’ cut.

Next out was Leena. She was about nine inches taller than Maria. She filled out her blouse nicely. It was white and lacy. It clung loosely to her figure showing the promise of some very nice tits. The blouse was tucked into a black leather mini-skirt that just barely kept her pussy out of site. She was at least a C cup with narrow waist and a tight little ass.

I looked up at her face; she was smiling at me, encouraging me to continue to look her over. Her lovely south pacific features had been affected by some White and Asian blood in her genetic past. Her eyes were almond shaped behind oval wire rimmed glasses, which were small and had a very sexy effect on her face. Her hair was a dark brown rather than the typical jet-black and had slightly lighter hi-lights. It was thick, parted just over her left eye and hung down to her shoulders. She stood there, her tits sticking out her shirt in just the right way, and her ass, pushed out by the spike heels she wore. She could tell I thought she was beautiful and instead of smugness, I detected a little relief in her expression.

As soon as I finished getting the full effect from Leena out came Rose. Rose’s hair was very curly, as black as hair can get and was down to just past her shoulders. She definitely had some Chinese in her. Her eyes were slanted up slightly on the outsides and her eyebrows were shaped to show this off. When she smiled her mouth made a lovely shape that revealed incredibly straight white teeth.

Her pink dress had short sleeves that only seemed to be attached right under her arms. From there it plunged in front and back. Her tits were half exposed giving an effect of incredible cleavage. Even though her tits were about a midrange ‘B’-cup they looked respectably sized since they were on such a tiny frame. She was about 5′ 2″ and couldn’t weight 90 lbs. Not anorexic at all she was nicely curved - just very thin. The plunge in back showed about an inch of ass cleavage as it rode down the curves of her tiny buns. Her dress showed every curve. Stopping just south of her hot snatch it revealed all of her gorgeous legs. After my eyes made the trip down her body I looked back to her eyes in time to catch her look of pleasure as she correctly interpreted my response to her and her outfit.

I had just finished my appraisal of Rose when Amy walked out. It almost seemed they knew when I was finished assessing each girl and were waiting for that before the next one came out.

Amy was about 5′ 5″ and she, like Leena, had some type of European blood in her family line. Her hair was a light brown and fell thickly in waves down to her ass. Her skin was light brown as well and her eyes brown rather than black. She had a tiny nose sitting on top of pouting lips painted a light pink. It all had the effect of softening her looks and providing her with an innocent sexiness. Her outfit, on the other hand screamed sexy with no hint of innocence. A red spaghetti strap dress was so tight and so mini that it left almost nothing to the imagination. Her ‘B’-cup tits were apparently holding themselves up without the help of a bra and her nipples became more pronounced as I watched them. She was watching my eyes and my crotch when my hard-on gave an approving twitch. It was then I realized that she had been holding her breath waiting for my reaction. She let out quick sigh and looked as though she had just won a prize.

Last out was Beth. She was pure Polynesian and wore it well. Long black hair flowed to her narrow waist with just the slightest hint of a wave or two. Her face was one of classic Hawaiian beauty and her makeup was done to give the effect of a smoky slow sensuality—which was something she emanated even without makeup. Her tits were the smallest of the group although still in the lower end of the ‘B’-cup range.

The dress was black and tied behind her neck like a halter. The neckline dropped to reveal a nice bit of cleavage. Below her tits there was a circle of material missing and it showed off a sexy, flat stomach with a diamond stud in the navel. The missing cloth also made it apparent that she shaved off at least the top part of her pussy hair because there was nothing but smooth brown skin showing. When it became evident that I approved she flashed me a smile of appreciation.

They were all wearing spike heels and I love what those shoes do to a woman’s legs. They all stood that about 10 feet in front of me trying quietly and seductively to get my attention. I was looking at five of the most glamorous looking beauties I had ever had the privilege of leering at in my own living room.

Leena and Amy returned to the bedroom and the others continued dancing. Maria and Rose remained facing me and kept leaning over to give me better looks at their tits. Beth came a few steps closer and turned around grinding her ass in my direction. After the dress tied at the back of her neck it then disappeared until the point her ass started to jut out behind her. She was swaying to the music. Her gyrations giving occasional hints of a bare pussy under the skirt. I was sitting back enjoying the show with my dick becoming painfully hard inside my pants.

At that point Leena and Amy returned. They were wearing matching lingerie. It was red against their light brown skins. Quarter cup bras lifted and accented their tits rather than hiding anything. Tiny red lace thongs came just shy of actually covering their delicious pussies. As they began to dance the other three disappeared into the bedroom.

Their job seemed to be to entertain and distract me, without actually getting anything started, until the others came back.

I shifted my rock hard cock inside my pants. Leena and Amy began to explore each other’s bodies with caresses and licks. Amy was the first to find a nipple with her tongue and Leena let out a sigh. They ended up facing me. Leena behind Amy, reaching around to fondle Amy’s tits while Amy reached behind her and kneaded Leena’s pussy mound. Lusty panting combined with moans of pleasure while they both kept their eyes locked on me. My cock was screaming for attention but I forced myself to keep my hands at my sides.

Maria, Rose and Beth came out of the room and Leena and Amy almost jumped at me.

These three beauties had donned lingerie that matched the other two. Theirs was white and almost glowed against the brown skin.

The three in white now explored each other while the Leena and Amy began working on my clothes.

They unbuttoned my work shirt and pulled it off, all the while letting no opportunity pass to brush my face arms and hands with any exposed skin they had—and there was plenty of that. After pulling off my t-shirt Amy lightly tickled my cock through my pants while Leena worked on the button and zipper.

They got my pants off and settled in next to me on the sofa. The two lovelies snuggled up against me. I felt a set of lips nuzzling my neck and another set sucking at my left nipple. Someone was using her hand to fondle my right nipple and there were some very skilled fingers gently tickling my balls and raging hard-on. My hands roamed across the parts I could reach finally settling on resting them on the little curve in the small of back right above the ass.

I was receiving this royal treatment while watching Maria and Beth each licking one of Rose’s nipples. They also were playing with her pussy and she was gasping in ecstasy. Locking eyes with me she came, shuddering and fell slowly to her knees supported by her two friends. By now my cock was so hard it was jerking in time with my pulse - which was moving along at a pretty good clip.

Rose crawled towards me hungrily eyeing my cock. Amy and Leena slid down until they were kneeling on the floor, their tits pressed deliciously against my thighs and they slowly caressed my legs and balls. Maria and Beth took their places beside me. Suddenly I felt two mouths suckling my neck beneath each ear. My arms beneath theirs wrapped around each brown skin beauty and I had a handful of tight ass in each hand.

My lovely Maria and the Hawaiian honey Beth were fondling and caressing my nipples while they licked and sucked my neck. The china-doll Rose reached my crotch and she licked me from the bottom of my balls, slowly, up my cock until she reached the tip and then sucked it into her mouth. While she worked on my rock hard cock I felt several sets of fingers caressing my inner thighs and balls. I have never had so many tits in contact with my body at one time. They continued this treatment for quite a while, as though they wanted me to get my first orgasm out of the way. Rose’s tongue was licking back and forth across my cock while her mouth moved up and down its length. All the stimulation was getting to me and as my body worked up to an intense orgasm I let out a long groan. Rose lifted her head off my cock and looked up at me. The other girls were focused on caressing my body while they looked at my cock waiting for the eruption. Rose licked the underside of my cock tickling my balls. The first shot streamed out like a fire hose. It shot up in front of Rose’s face, spread out and land in her hair, across my thighs and the hands of the two caressing me there. Everyone but Rose froze. She continued to lick my cock as I shot out three more just like the first. I had never seen so much cum coming out on me before. It finally slowed to a dribble out of my slit when Rose again took it in her mouth and commenced to suck out any cum that tried staying behind. The other girls began moving again and descended on any body part my cum had landed upon, be it my body or one of theirs. Within seconds there was no evidence that I had ejaculated save some damp spots in Rose’s hair, and the fact that I had an afterglow so intense I felt almost stoned. I was surprised to see Maria joining in as she had never tasted my cum before.

For her part, in trying to claim any left over cum Rose had ensured my cock would stay hard and Beth was the first to take advantage of it. She had been on my right side and now she threw her right leg over my lap and began grinding her crotch into mine. I felt the hot wet softness of her sizzling pussy against my still hard dick. She writhed around on top of me. I took in her sensual looks and dynamite body and caught a second wind. Maria had promised these girls a satisfying fuck and I needed to deliver.

The other girls all tried to maintain contact with both Beth and me so we were surrounded by a swirling mass of brown skinned steaming lust. I shifted her up and brought her pussy down on my cock. She reached down to make sure I didn’t miss and guided me into her waiting snatch. I call it a snatch because that is what it did to my cock. I felt her velvety pussy grabbing at my cock as she slid it up and down the full length of my pole. If I had not just cum I wouldn’t have been able to last long inside this hottie. She worked her hips to engulf my rod over and over again; each time sliding up until just the head remained inside.

I shifted my hips so that as she descended on my dick, the tip would rub against the front wall of her pussy. She moaned in pleasure and my hands grabbed either side of her waist to help her move up and down. My fingers touched at her back. She started doing rotations with her hips and my cock swirled around inside its tight prison. I began to make my cock throb inside her pussy. She was shuddering and moaning. I leaned forward to lick her neck and when I did she slammed her pussy down on my cock and screamed.

Her pussy pulsed as she came, pulling and tugging at my sensitive, steel hard penis. She collapsed against me and I rolled over so that she was now seated (somewhat) on the sofa and I was kneeling in front of it with my cock buried to its hilt in her still spasming pussy.

Beth lay semi reclined on the sofa. Clearly exhausted yet receiving pleasure from every stroke of my cock. She called out in joy each time I plunged my hard dick into her. It was as though each stroke was both riding the wave of her last orgasm and spurring on her next. I felt hard nipples and soft tits against my back as two hands began fondling my nipples, two more hands began massaging my ass cheeks. Leena and Maria were pressed up against me and then they each sucked in an ear lobe. I pinched Beth’s nipples and kneaded her tits while I stroked in and out. She was a vision of exotic loveliness lying there moaning helplessly, she looked out at me from under half lidded eyes.

I became aware of a phenomenon that I had noticed on occasion. A mild telepathic connection between me and the person I was fucking. As my excitement increased I seemed to feed the other person who in turn became more excited. Their increased excitement fed back to me thereby increasing mine. It was an erotic feedback loop.

“Give me your cum,” she begged, “It feels so fucking good!” This sentence trailed off into a scream of pleasure as she came again. This time the pulsating of her pussy was just too damn good and I felt my orgasm coming on.

“Okay, here it comes, Beth.”

Once again I shot a load of cum like never before. I can’t remember for certain but I know it was at least three or four good shots of hot cum hosed deep into the Hawaiian hottie’s steaming pussy. I don’t know for sure because she and I were both on stimulation over-load and the harder I came the harder she came. We fed on each other’s orgasms for what seemed like forever. I haven’t figured out how to control that effect. Perhaps that is a good thing because it could become highly addictive.

I collapsed forward onto her and she grabbed and hugged me weekly whimpering softly as she buried her face in my neck.

“Thank you, OH! Thank you,” she cried—meaning she was literally crying at this point. “I have never felt like that before!” Her pussy was still throbbing, albeit weakly around my cock and she hugged my neck desperately. I pulled out slowly and gave her a long kiss as her disappointment over losing my cock gave way to a very contented afterglow. She seemed to sink into the sofa and a long satisfied sigh escaped her lips as she closed her eyes, savoring the afterglow.

I turned from the sofa to get a surprise. While Maria and Leena helped me fuck Beth, Rose and Amy had gone down the basement and brought up a couple queen size futons we had. They placed them side by side and they almost covered the living room floor. I was pulled onto the large bed and fell into a roiling cauldron of hot brown flesh and lustrous hair.

Another mass of hot wet throbbing flesh engulfed my cock and suddenly I had a very pretty pussy hovering above my face. I’m not sure who’s it was but the lovely brown lips and luscious pink interior was too much to resist and I began to lick and suck as best I could inducing moans from above. Someone else was coming repeatedly while trying like hell to coax more cum from my balls.

I was loath to even blink because everywhere I looked I saw sensuous hair, an angelic face, a perfectly shaped tit or a delicious pink pussy. My cock was either being sucked or fucked constantly. As soon as one source of pleasure slipped off, I barely had time to register the cool air hitting it when either a mouth or a pussy intent on bringing forth yet another eruption of hot cum would again swallow it up.

I awoke in the morning surrounded by beautiful women sleeping the sleep of the well fucked. Amy was draped across me having fallen asleep immediately following her final orgasm of the night. My semi-flaccid cock was still embedded in her pussy and the thought that I slept all night with this steamy brown fuck machine riding my cock sparked a brand new erection.

My cock began to swell inside this lovely Amer-Asian cutie and as it reached full hardness it woke her up. As soon as she opened her eyes I could tell she was on her way to an orgasm. She sat up with her eyes locked on mine, her lower lip sucked into her mouth. She had a pleading look in her eyes, like she wanted another orgasm but wasn’t sure if she would survive it. She finally succumbed and her pussy clamped down tight on my cock and she let out a long groan of pleasure. Her orgasmic throws took me over the top and I shot jet after jet of hot morning cum deep into her receptive pussy.

Her cries woke up the others and I excused myself to go piss and get cleaned up. When I emerged they were sitting around the table like I had seen them a hundred times before, only this was how I always fantasized about it. They were in various stages of undress and what they were wearing simply enhanced rather than hid any of their assets.

They were talking amongst each other in Tagalog, which they didn’t think I understood.

I heard them telling Maria how lucky she was and wondering if I would be able to fuck them again this morning before they had to leave.

Maria came to me, handed me a cup of coffee and gave me a big hug.

“Thank you, honey, “she purred,” I told them how good you were and they didn’t believe me, but you didn’t let me down

“He didn’t let anyone down.” Said Leena looking me up and down, absently caressing one of her bare nipples.

“But he sure ‘went down’ pretty good!” laughed Rose.

Maria was beaming, like a proud mother listening to people praising a son who just won the spelling bee.

“Well,” I said soberly, “you can thank Maria. She taught me everything I needed to know about making a hot Filipina cum numerous times.”

“Oh, we will thank her,” said Amy with an evil grin, “and I know how best to do it!”

She, Rose and Beth grabbed Maria and led her into the living room. I followed in a tight embrace with Leena and saw Maria on the floor with an eager mouth servicing both her tits and her pussy.

Saturday and Sunday went pretty much like Friday night. There were a few breaks for meal preparation and consumption but mostly it was one continuous orgy. I must have come over thirty times that weekend. I found that even when exhausted my hard-on would return within a few minutes if properly attended to, and the longest it would take me to come would be an hour, but it usually didn’t take that long. I couldn’t even begin to guess how many times each of the girls came. But, by Sunday night they had all returned to their homes and Maria and I spent the night in slow lovemaking.

The big party was fun but I decided that from now on I would take it easier, no more than two or three at a time. Don’t get me wrong, I certainly enjoyed it but with that many women it was hard to give each the attention she deserved.