The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 20: Return

Over the next few months I tried to resume some of my old ways. I had Susan more conscious about her health, she was eating better and we were getting some exercise by walking down to the strip mall every night to get some money (I looked into robbing the crooks around here but even the criminals were poor in this area), then over to the Winn-Dixie for groceries. Like always, helping someone else made me feel better.

Part of my problem was that I had been feeling sorry for myself. I missed Melody and April. I knew what happened to Melody but I had no idea about April, even if she had survived her injuries had been so extensive that she may be in a coma or at least crippled.

All I really knew was that Susan had been half right when she said that love wasn’t for people like us. It would suit her fine, but it wasn’t for me. With what I had to do, anyone I loved would become target.

I still had no plan. I couldn’t think of anything that would make them pay dearly enough for what they had done. Anything I came up with didn’t seem adequate. It was frustrating.

It was just after Easter when it came to me. Bob, Stuart and even Tex were inconsequential. I should have taken care of them right from the beginning. Any of them alone were no match for me. As I found out on my rampage, it took four or more pretty powerful telepaths to overpower me.

It was the power structure behind the telepaths that was screwed up.

It went back to the idea I had after my first meeting with Stuart. The telepaths have had no adult supervision. They had no moral compass. They didn’t care about what they did to the ‘dead heads’ because it simply never dawned on them that they should. Some, like Larry, did develop an ethic of sorts and that said quite a bit about their own inherent goodness. Most people, even ‘dead heads’ had to learn how to be good people. It almost never comes naturally.

I was still trying to work out the details when, one day after school, I arrived at Tina’s house for our usual rendezvous only to find Susan there as well.

“What are you doing here?” Her change in diet and increase in activity had her looking much better. Her ass and waist had shrunk to attractive proportions. Tina had been spending a lot of time at our house. Now that she was more focused on school, she had become friends with Susan (who shared her academic focus) and had been giving her make-up and hair tips. We had been getting along much better and that had improved her attitude. Susan had actually been getting attention from some of the boys at school.

“You didn’t think I forgot did you?” I wondered what it was she hadn’t forgotten.

Tina popped up from behind the kitchen counter with a cake in her hands. They sang happy birthday to me. There were two candles on the cake—a ‘one’ and a ‘seven’, which I took to mean that it was my seventeenth birthday. Nothing obvious gets past me for very long.

“Well,” laughed Susan, “cut the cake so we can eat it... then I’ll leave and let Tina give you your present.” She winked at Tina who laughed.

The cake was very good, Susan and Tina had made it, and my present was extremely enjoyable—yet far too mundane to chronicle.

It always amazed me how little things could make such a big difference.

Last fall, Susan had been a surly sedentary young woman, unattractive in both looks and demeanor. She had no aspirations in life, no direction.

Now, she was a delightful, fairly attractive girl who was working part time and wanted to become a social worker. Apparently Wesley and Susan had been involved with county social workers from time to time and Susan was very unimpressed with them. Once she had been given drive and focus to make something of her life a direction hadn’t been too far behind. As almost always is the case, a person with a real direction in their life has a hard time being surly.

Tina had been on the fast track to nowhere. Her primary objective had been to get knocked up in her senior year so that at some point in the summer following graduation she would have a baby and the state would pay her enough for a trailer of her own. Then she figured the real party would start.

Now she wanted to be a teacher. She knew it wouldn’t be easy, but, like Susan, she also knew that if she worked hard and explored all the alternatives, she would eventually get the education necessary to live her dream.

But it wasn’t the difference in them I was talking about. It was the difference in me. By simply by taking a little focus off of my misery and trying to help these two young women I had lost a lot of my anger. Don’t be mistaken; I still had all my resolve. Bob, Stuart and Tex would die. Changes would be made. But I would do it with a clear head.

And so it was that one Saturday, shortly after school was out, I decided to say goodbye to Arkansas. I woke Susan up early.

“What... What is it?” she yawned.

“I just wanted to say goodbye.”

“What?” she woke up pretty quick. “What do you mean, goodbye?”

“I’m leaving. I’m going out to California. I’ll call when I get settled.”

“What you gonna do out there? I... I thought we were supposed to look out for each other? What am I going to do with you gone?”

“You’ll be fine, you got your plans. You’ll be working full time this summer and next fall you’re off to college. I’ve got something I’ve got to do.” I didn’t feel like a long scene so I dabbled a little and simply had her accept this.

“I don’t want you to go... I’ll miss you.” Susan said sadly.

“I’ll miss you too, big sister.”

I gave her a hug and another promise to be in touch. Then I left.

I went to Tina’s house and repeated the scene all over again. She wanted to slip away for a goodbye fuck but I declined. So with a hug and kiss I was away.

Using my powers to help me get rides and avoid difficult questions, I hitchhiked up Hwy 530 into Little Rock. From there I was able to get a ride to Oklahoma City. It was getting late so I spent the night in a furniture store. Turns out the manager ‘forgot’ to check the store thoroughly and set the security system that night—very convenient for me. I left the store early, panhandled enough for breakfast and was back on the road. The second day I made it to Flagstaff and basically repeated my Oklahoma City experience, except this time it was a major department store.

By mid afternoon the third day I was passing through Barstow on my way to L.A. The trucker who picked me up was talking incessantly. Since he had bought me lunch, I pretended to listen but I had tuned him out hours ago. I knew what I was going to do, but it depended on me being on the inside. I had to make the telepaths find me—but it had to be in such a way that they wouldn’t kill me out of hand. I had to make a stir, but not such a big one that they would decide I was just another stupid kid who couldn’t handle the ability to control minds.

It was evening when I got to L.A. After I got dropped off I ‘found’ a nice guy who was willing to give me a ride to my destination - one of Bob’s strip clubs.

Even though I was quite a bit bigger than I had been when I inhabited this body, it had been less than a year and I still looked very young. So, I made the bouncer at the door believe I had paid, was of legal age and entered. It was a Monday night so there were not many patrons. Only one telepath in residence, I don’t think he noticed my broad scan, though he was watching me with interest due to my obvious age. Five bouncers were apparent, evenly spaced about the place.

I took a seat at the catwalk and placed a five-dollar bill on the edge, staring at one of two beautiful, big breasted blondes currently dancing naked. She came over and squatted down, skillfully slipping the bill in her garter. In any other place the stripper would have immediately noticed my age and called for a bouncer, but Bob’s girls weren’t big on independent thought. She shook her large tits in my face and then lay back on the stage, spreading her legs and pushing her lovely little twat in my face. The telepath was still watching me, I made it obvious that I was spending a few seconds concentrating on each bouncer, and then I ‘concentrated’ on the stripper in front of me. Basically I was telling them not to notice anything out of the ordinary, and the stripper was to believe that anything that happened was normal for the tip I had given her.

I leaned forward and took a few licks at her pussy. It was nice and clean and tasted fine, but my main reason was to make sure it was wet. Then I stood, unzipped my pants and plunged my cock into her slick snatch. She was laying back on the stage, gyrating her body to the music, I stroked her pussy with my cock and nobody seemed to notice. I saw the telepath was using his cell phone.

I drove my cock into her pussy like this for several minutes. She was very pretty. Straight, dazzling blond hair just past her shoulders. A small patch of dark pubic hair just off of her pussy told how she became a blonde. She had large ‘D’ cup tits that were as natural as her hair color, a tiny waist and a well-rounded ass. Her pussy was nice and tight and the way she was moving helped quite a bit.

It didn’t take long before I filled her hot pussy with cum.

I zipped up my pants and sat back down to watch. She rolled away and regained her feet. She continued her dance with my cum dribbling down her legs.

A few minutes later the telepath came and sat next to me.

“That’s some show, don’t you think?”

I glanced at him but otherwise ignored him.

“Aren’t you a little young to be in here?” he asked.

I sent a clumsy probe in his direction, it hit has shield. I turned and stared at him, my best look of fear on my face.

“Don’t worry.” He laughed, “I’m not going to do anything to you. In fact there is someone coming who wants to help you. Why don’t you come with me, we can wait in the back.”

He went back to the club office. I followed trying to look suspicious. He asked me questions about who I was and where I was from. I stuck to Wesley’s history and answered the questions truthfully. I knew they would check out my story. Before long, Bob showed up.

As soon as I saw him my rage boiled up and threatened to override my common sense. All I wanted to do was to grab him by the throat and slowly squeeze the life out of him. I wanted to look into his eyes as I killed him. I wanted to throw fire into his brain for hour after hour, keeping him awake and feeling every brutal second. I wanted to tell him who I was and why I was killing him. Watch the fear appear in his eyes as he realized this was the end. Instead, I sat there, trying to look as calm as I could.

He asked me the same questions and I gave the same answers.

“You’re too young to work for me.” Bob employed about a dozen telepaths who monitored activity in his many clubs. That way he could exceed the limits of what was legal without worrying about vice cops. “I do know someone who may be interested in you though. I’ll take you there tomorrow if you want.”

I agreed and he asked me if I had a place to stay for the night.

“I can find a place,” I said stubbornly, “I ain’t had to sleep out in the cold yet.”

“I bet you haven’t, but you have done a good job of staying under the radar so far, I would hate for you to fuck it up now. Why don’t you stay with me tonight? I’ve got a couple bimbos at my place that make these girls look like amateurs.”

How could I say no?

At his place I met a gorgeous red headed woman who went by the name Tiffany. She had large ‘D’ tits, narrow waist and perfect ass and hips. She was also very enthusiastic about satisfying my every whim. She brought me something to eat, then fed it to me. She ensured I had enough to drink and didn’t seem to mind that I was roaming my hands all over her scantily clad body whenever she was within reach. Bob watched amused. I concentrated on Tiffany so I wouldn’t be obsessed with killing him.

Bob put some porn on the TV and I allowed her to give me a blowjob since Bob was getting one from blonde lovely named Melinda. Later though, when we went to bed, I told her nothing would make me happier than to just sleep next to her. She accepted this and happily snuggled up next to me and drifted off. I explored her mind and found her just like April, terrified and confused, trapped in a tangle of controlling threads, but aware of everything just the same. I concealed my presence since I didn’t want Bob to know I had been there, and eventually went to sleep.

That morning Bob took me to the office. It was a different place than before. I got a tour; the basic layout was the same except this time the apartments and gymnasium were on a much higher floor than the office. I was given a temporary apartment and told I would meet with the boss the next day.

The next day was very similar to the first time Danny met with Stuart, except this time I had a makeshift shield in place that kept out most of his fire. I hadn’t probed his mind this time but he always made it a point to show the new guys just what he could do. The only other difference was that in addition accepting the ‘job’ and the apartment, I also accepted his offer of a live-in bimbo to warm my bed in the apartment. It would have looked suspicious if a horny seventeen-year-old boy had turned down the offer of a beautiful woman to share his bed. Her name was Bethany and I had helped salvage her from one of the rogue latent telepaths we had put down when I was Danny. There was nothing of what she used to be in her mind. She was a bimbo, plain and simple.

I would like to say I took the high road and didn’t screw her. But that would be a lie. I was in a horny teenager’s body; she was a beautiful woman with thick brown hair falling to mid back, an adorable face and a hot voluptuous body. She was eager and anxious to please me so I let her.

Every time I arrived at the apartment she would greet me with a hug that molded her perfect body to mine. Her tits were large, real and they felt marvelous against my chest. She kissed me lustily, her tongue dancing in my mouth, her fingers running through the hair on the back of my head.

Her waist was so tiny I could wrap my arm completely around her during these embraces. My hands would roam down to her ass, which was round and compact. As my hands slid over her body she would tremble with anticipation.

The rogue that initially kidnapped her had loved blowjobs and we hadn’t been able to completely program out her desire for the taste of cum. So she always started with a blowjob that would put the most talented porn star to shame. Her mouth seemed to be everywhere at once and her hands were never idle. She would be caressing my balls and ass while stroking my cock in time with her mouth’s movement. She could completely engulf my cock, taking it deep down her throat until her lips touched my balls. When I came, which never took long, she would suck it down like drinking a milkshake from a straw—my cock couldn’t pump it out fast enough for her. When I was done filling her mouth she would savor the last bit of it in her mouth for a long time before finally swallowing it down.

Her pussy was clean, hot and talented. Its tight, slick, velvety friction never failed to provide sparks of pleasure that shot up and down my spine. She had hair trigger orgasms and always came repeatedly while I was licking or fucking her. She coaxed intense orgasms from me. Whether she was on top and bouncing that voluptuous body up and down on my cock, or I was on top driving into her tiny, tight pussy, she was the perfect sex partner.

Living with a bimbo was an interesting experience. In or out of the bedroom, she was exuberant in her efforts to please me. But ‘in’ was where she really excelled. She was responsive, cooperative, and talented. Everything you would want in a sex partner, except ‘she’ wasn’t there. While having sex her there was no respect and appreciation for the person that she was. When I was with Tina or any of the other women I had been with, we knew it was sex just for the fun of it, but there was still the personal connection. She liked me for who I was, and I liked her the same. With Maria, Melody or April there was the love that we shared which turned sex into more than just a physical coupling.

With Bethany, there was none of that. Of course she eagerly declared her love for me, but she had no love to give. And how can you love someone who isn’t really there? There was no personality to appreciate. It was sort of like masturbating (Okay it was better - but you know what I mean). She was whatever I wanted her to be - except she was incapable of being what a man really needs. A man needs a partner—another person to share his life, his hopes, and his dreams. She couldn’t share those because she had none of her own - though she used to.

I did develop affection for her. Like you would a favorite pet. I know that sounds callous but that’s really all she was. Any sign of disappointment hit her hard so I tried to make sure I always acted pleased with her no matter what. If she ‘pleased’ me it filled her with joy. It wasn’t her fault that she had become what she was. If I could change it I would. The only way to really change her would be to completely erase what she now was and build another false persona.

I had tried it once, ‘Danny’ had discovered who one of the bimbos was through a missing persons detective. I had mined the memories of her family and what friends I could find. I tried to rebuild the woman she had been. It hadn’t worked. She had still been an automaton. No initiative, no creativity, she couldn’t do anything that hadn’t been programmed into her. She was a flesh robot. She couldn’t even learn something the traditional way, without programming a skill into her she couldn’t do it.

I also learned to be very careful with experiments like that. It seemed with each new mind wipe the brain became less and less able to take in new information. Sort of like a video tape that keeps getting erased and re-recorded on. Each new recording has a little less quality than the previous one. Enough mind wipes and it was conceivable that you could end up with a person who couldn’t be programmed at all. So, Bethany was what she was. At least I could try and make her happy.

She provided limited companionship and sexual release. It was all I had. It was all I would ever have. I could never risk love again. I could never put someone in that vulnerable of a position again. If another person I loved ever ended up tortured the way Melody had been...

I had to bide my time. I had to wait until I had been programmed into all the drones or my takeover would have to be very bloody. I would have to take out Tex first.

The power structure of the telepaths was one of survival of the fittest. Since discipline within the telepathic ranks was generally swift, brutal and final, the leader had to be the strongest. I could take over by challenging the current leader. It didn’t have to be a battle to the death, but in this case it would be. The other telepaths wouldn’t get involved but if the drones saw me attacking their leader and I wasn’t an ‘insider’ then they would try to defend him.

It took about three weeks. In the interim I had caught up on old news. The police were looking for Danny and Melody. The story was that Danny had been a disgruntled employee who, after interning with the company for several years during college had recently found out he wasn’t going to be offered a permanent job. He had gone ballistic in the office. Shooting it up and using explosives he had gotten from God knows where. It was uncertain whether or not Melody was an accomplice or a hostage. No mention of April. They must have manipulated the cops and kept what happened at our house quiet. I still didn’t know if she had survived.

On the day I was sure the drones would accept my leadership, I put up my shield and headed for Tex’s office.

As I passed through the conference room, Eric (the panhandler with dreams of telekinesis) was sitting there concentrating on a coin.

“Hey,” he said excitedly, “I think it moved... did you see it move?”

I was feeling generous so, “Sure, I think it did.”

“I thought so!”

Generous? “Turn it off Eric... you aren’t out on the street.”

“Sorry,” he called after me, “sometimes I forget...”

I entered Tex’s office without knocking. He looked up and then sat back, agitated but curious.

“What the hell do you want? You can’t barge in here...”

“Shut the fuck up, old man. I’m here to take over.”

A twinkle of amusement shone in his eye. He hit a button on his intercom. “Cherry, have any staff present meet in the conference room.” Then he stood. “After you.” Pointing towards the door.

When we got to the conference room, Eric and Stuart were already there. Larry arrived a moment after Tex and I.

“This little shit has challenged me.” Tex said haughtily. I saw amusement on Stuarts face, curiosity on Eric’s and a bit of dismay on Larry’s.

“You all know the rules,” he continued, “you stay out of it, this is between him and me.” He looked at me, “The attacks are mental only. This is a contest of mental strength. Got it.”

“I understand,” I said, “Let’s get on with it.”

Fire hit my shield. He was very powerful and the smallest bit of it got through. During my descent onto madness I had developed a high threshold for pain so what little I felt didn’t bother me. I made my shield reflective and that took care of it. His mental blast was scattered. Acting on an idea I had a while back, I changed the shape of my shield into a parabola pointing at him. Now he should be getting the full force of his own blast, plus a little intensification, right back. It would seem to him that I was throwing fire back; he must have been impressed at the strength of my blast, since it was slightly more focused and intense than he was sending. A little concern crept into his eyes.

A chair slammed into my leg. I didn’t let it budge me. But it did surprise me, he was a lot more powerful than Stuart.

“You didn’t tell me we could use telekinesis.” I observed.

Tex smiled, “What’s the matter kid? You bring a knife to a gunfight?”

He sent the vase from the table flying towards me; I sent a bolt that shattered it. The concern was back in his eyes. I added my most powerful blast of fire to that already hitting him. He began to sweat. A mental shove pushed him roughly against the wall. My flame got through and he screamed. The pressure against my shield stopped. He had quit sending his fire, so the blast he was receiving was cut in half, his shield could now handle what I sent. He recovered. Another something hit me from behind. I backed up to a wall. He sent more objects after me but I destroyed them. I sent out a telekinetic tendril that wrapped around his neck, I slowly tightened it. He realized what was happening but it was too late to do anything about it. As his brain became starved for oxygen, his shield dropped and he tried to scream. I continued to send fire and hold his neck closed until I was sure he was dead.

Stuart started to step forward to say something but I wasn’t interested. The same mental hand that had choked Tex now squeezed Stuart’s heart. He clutched his chest and fell to the floor. It appeared he was having a heart attack. In moments he was dead. Eric and Larry tried to rouse him but couldn’t. For a minute I regretted that I had let him pass so easily but what was done, was done.

Larry stood. “I guess that makes you the boss. Now what?”

“I want to see you in my office.” I told him and he proceeded me out of the conference room. Eric was already calling for some drones to come and take care of the bodies, death came easily to these guys and the aftermath was routine.”

I almost ran into Larry when he turned to enter Tex’s old office, but it was my office now.

“You’ve been around here for a long time, right?” I asked him as soon as the door was closed. The pretense was gone so I dropped the southern accent. He cocked and eyebrow at that but didn’t comment.

“Bob’s been her longer, but yeah I know the ropes.”

“I want you to be my second in command.”

“I don’t know that I want to,” he said flatly. “What are your plans?”

“Let me answer that by asking you some questions.”

“Shoot.”

“You don’t like the way most of these guys operate do you?”

“Not really.”

“You don’t like the way they treat non-telepaths.”

His eyebrows arched slightly when I didn’t use the derogatory term, ‘dead head’.

“No, I can’t say that I do.”

“Well, neither do I.”

“I am also going to let you in on a little secret. I am not what you call a ‘super-latent’.” They had all assumed that was how I had come by my powers.

That got his curiosity up.

“I was given my powers. I was given them by someone you know.”

He sat down, so did I. I continued with the story I had prepared.

“Just under a year ago I had a dream. A guy came to me in my dream and told me his name was Danny.” That peaked his interest. “He said he was a telepath who had just been killed by other telepaths, bad telepaths. He said he could give me great power but that I had to use it to make changes. I agreed and, in addition to telepathy and telekinesis he gave me memories, memories that were of another office, but the same people. He told me I could trust you. There are other memories, painful ones.”

He sat quietly for several minutes. The story was far-fetched but not impossible. I watched him.

“That would clear up some mysteries. I wonder if you weren’t the only one he visited. Right after he died, for about two weeks, Syndicate offices all over the country were attacked, one after another. If Danny did all this when he died, what took you so long?”

“I thought I should practice with the power. Figure out how to use it.”

“We found out the night he attacked he was a very powerful telekinetic, like you just demonstrated. Why didn’t he use it before it was too late?”

“He didn’t think he could make a difference before. He didn’t think it was his place. When he came to me he thought different. He believed, and I believe, that I can and should make that difference.”

“How do you plan to make a difference?” Larry was a pragmatist. He needed details, but I could tell he was interested.

“I intend to make new rules that include a more moral way of dealing with non-telepaths. The new rules will be enforced as strongly as the old rules. You know as well as I do that there are more telepaths out there like you. Guys who don’t like the way the non-telepaths are enslaved and altered. Most telepaths are like Eric, they simply haven’t ever really thought about it. There are only a small percentage of them that are truly slimy. Guys like Bob.”

“What about Bob?” He asked, sitting forward.

“Danny showed me what he did. He has to die. Is that a problem?”

“No, I never liked him anyway. Okay, you got your second in command.”

“Great, first thing, get Eric in here and I can explain the new rules to him.”

Eric went along with it. He asked me to help him develop his telekinesis but I told him that if he had it, he would have known by now. He was disappointed.

Then I called for Bob.

He arrived after several hours. Larry told him I had beaten Tex but nothing else.

“So, you’re the new boss eh?” He said, aware that if I had bested Tex then I must have considerable power, but any respect he directed towards me was given grudgingly.

“What do you want from me? I mind my own business and kick up everything I’m supposed to.”

“Have a seat.” I said then waited for him to do so. He looked at me for a few minutes. When it became apparent that I wasn’t going to continue until he complied, he sat down.

“You are out of business.” He looked shocked, then angry.

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“What you do is despicable. I don’t want you doing it anymore.”

“Fuck this!” He made to get up but I held him in his chair with telekinetic pressure. He looked surprised.

“In fact, in order to make sure that you don’t ever do it again, you are going to sign over ownership of all your clubs.” I hit a button and Larry came in with a stack of papers and set them on my desk, right in front of Bob. Then he left. “There are little stickers with arrows on them everywhere you are to sign.”

“Fuck you. I’m not signing anything.”

“Then you are going to die.” I shot fire at him. He put up his shield and hit me with his best shot. I was using the same shield that I had used with Tex and the intensity of what he was receiving doubled. I could see some of it was getting through. Finally he shouted.

“Okay! Okay! Just stop it!”

I kept him in his chair, but allowed him enough movement to sign all the papers. With each signature his anger increased.

“Now what?” He spat. “You gonna make me leave the territory?”

“No. Now I am going to kill you.”

“But... But...” He had to stop when the pressure holding in him in his chair became painful. I was slowly adding weight. He began to grimace.

“Do you remember Danny?” His eyes widened.

“You may not believe this. I am the person you knew as Danny.”

“That’s... not possible...” he croaked.

“Anything is possible. I died in such a rage that my spirit couldn’t move on. I possessed this body and came for you.” I saw fear in his eyes. I savored it.

“You took a girl that I cared about. You saw me in her mind and you took her anyway. You turned her into one of your bimbos, even though I loved her.”

“Not... your... property.... you... didn’t... mark... her.” He managed.

“I shouldn’t have had to. You saw in her mind how much we meant to each other. And then when I took her back, you killed her and took another girl I loved.”

“But... you...Arghhh...” I could hear the chair begin to creak under the weight.

“You had unspeakable things done to that woman.” The chair finally collapsed.

Bob lay on the floor groaning. I adjusted my telekinetic press so that it was lower at his feet. I heard the bones begin to crunch. Bob screamed for the first time.

“STOP! STOP! I’m sorry! I’ll Stop! I’ll do whatever you say!”

I walked over so I could look straight down into his eyes.

“I’ll bet Melody begged you to stop. But you didn’t did you?” His eyes were filled with terror. “She screamed and begged for mercy while the drones beat her and fucked her brutally. Didn’t she? DIDN’T SHE?”

“YES! SHE BEGGED. I said I was sor... Aarrggghhhhhhh!” I heard his knees pop. A wet spot appeared at his groin.

His eyes held even more terror now. The weight on his chest was making it hard to breath. I squatted down close to his head.

“You taught me a valuable lesson. I now know that love is not for me. I can’t afford to put anyone in danger like that again. You taught me that by horribly defiling, torturing and murdering two women that I loved more than life itself. You are going to die for it.”

His eyes bulged. His pelvis shattered and he tried to scream but his chest was too constricted to allow him a deep breath. He squeaked in pain and horror. As his torso was compressed the blood had nowhere else to go but his head. His mouth opened in a silent scream as blood came out of his eyes, nose and ears. His pants suddenly became very bloody as the skin of his legs split open. I continued pressing down and heard the first of his ribs cracking. He was still trying to scream and a gush of blood and bile came out of his mouth. He turned to look at me, his eyes pleading as more ribs cracked. The blood in his mouth gurgled as he fought for breath. I slowed the press and watched his eyes begging me for several more minutes and then he was gone.

I stared at his body impassively. I thought making him suffer would feel good. But now that it was over, now that he had suffered horribly, April and Melody were still gone. His suffering hadn’t filled the hole in my heart.

Revenge is never as satisfying as we think it will be.

I called for Larry. He came in and stopped, staring at what used to be Bob.

“Have someone clean this up.” I said flatly.

He nodded, turned and walked out. I heard him talking to himself, “Rule number one—don’t piss off the boss...”

With Bob gone I had some other business to take care of. I tried to push thoughts of the past to the back of my mind and concentrate on moving forward.

I wanted to finish High School (again) and I still intended on becoming a psychologist so the other thing I had Larry do was to become my legal guardian. It’s funny how simple a process that is when every caseworker and judge you encounter is enthusiastically behind the effort. It probably wouldn’t hold up if Marsha ever tried to contest it, but there was no danger of that. I had called Susan to let her know I was okay and she told me Marsha hadn’t even reported my running away.

I spent about two weeks becoming familiar with my job as the Territorial chief. I read the files on all the telepaths living in my territory. I was mistaken thinking that most telepaths were like Eric. In fact most of them were more like Larry. Many of them had jobs and just used their power to make sure promotions and raises came fast. Some had a string of sex partners; others had married the prettiest girl in school and were living their dream. Still others were drifters staying under the radar, living day to day—in comfort of course. Most of them didn’t want to be bothered by the Syndicate. They were all very financially successful and whether their incomes were above the table or under, they all kicked up five percent in order to keep insane rogues from blowing everyone’s cover. Other than that they just wanted to be left alone. Most of those who ‘worked’ for the Syndicate were power seekers. There were exceptions like Larry. I was learning to like him. He basically minded his own business but did the rogue hunts for kicks. Now that I was in charge and promised to make positive changes he was more interested in the job.

I had all the office managers come to the territorial office and we had a frank discussion concerning the new way the non-telepaths were to be treated.

“No more bullshit.” I told them. “From now on we DO care what telepaths do to and with the non-telepaths. No more kidnapping women to make bimbos for sale. Drones are to be given back their lives. You can make them incapable of talking about us, but they are human beings—and they will be treated as such. Women rescued from rogues are to be rehabilitated whenever possible. Replacement memories will be provided and they will be released. Those too far gone... well, we will still have bimbos. But they will be used for normal sexual release, no violent kinky bullshit. No longer are Bimbos a disposable commodity. I have some other ideas about what we can do with these women, but I’ll send out information on that later. In the meantime, anyone who feels a need to fuck a mindless sex slave can use an existing one instead of making their own out of the neighbor’s daughter.”

One of the guys stood, angry, “Who the fuck do you think you are? I’ve got a good business going and...”

I wanted the non-telepaths treated better, but these guys still had to be ruled with an iron fist. They respected power—nothing else. I had intended to make an impression on the managers, I wasn’t sure how I was going to do it, and then this guy ran his mouth and made it easy.

I had read his file. His name was Frank and he was as sleazy as Bob if not worse. I more or less planned on killing him sooner or later. I grabbed his neck and head with two telekinetic tendrils, lifted him up, and gave a simple twist. His neck cracked loudly. I released him and his lifeless body fell heavily on the table.

“Furthermore,” I continued as though there had been no interruption, the rest of the managers were staring at the body. “Any children identified as having the power will begin ethics training by the age of 11. We hold ourselves out to be superior to the non-telepaths but you raise your children to be thieves and pimps. From now on there will more to ‘right and wrong’ other than how it affects the telepathic community. Right and wrong now extends to the rest of the world. You want to fuck some babe, fine—but be nice about it. You want to fuck someone over, make sure it is someone who deserves to be fucked over.”

They were looking at me again.

“Any questions or complaints?”

There were none. Imagine that. Most seemed to take it in stride but I could tell there were a few I might be having problems with.

I took stock of the most pressing issues on my plate: I wanted to contact personally all the telepaths living in this territory and let them know the new deal. I had to deal with all of Bob’s Bimbos and his clubs. I had to try and stay on top of those telepaths who like the old way of doing things—I knew they were probably already forming alliances and plotting to take me down.

I had my personal agenda also: I had to get out and gather up some cash. I had to get ready for my senior year of high school.

But before any of that, I had one thing that I needed to do first.