The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 19

When I awoke this time, I remembered everything.

I remembered my father Sam and my mother Matty. I remembered Sarah, my loving little sister and Jason my best friend and I hoped they were all unhurt. I remembered before them—Maria and my boys. But most of all I remembered Melody and April and the bastards who killed them.

They would pay, but how? I could make my way to California and attack the office, but I probably wouldn’t get all the ones I wanted. I had to think, I had to make a plan. I needed time. I would have to try and fit in here until I had it figured out.

By mining the memories of the others in the house I could manage it. They would never know anything was wrong. Once I had a plan I would just disappear, another white trash runaway. This ‘family’ wouldn’t shed a tear.

The clock said 4:00 PM. I got up and left the room. My ‘sister’ was back in front of the television, a bag of chips in her lap. She didn’t even glance in my direction as I sat down.

How would ‘Wesley’ normally react in this situation? I dug around in her mind to find out.

She was still trying to figure out what she had seen earlier. Why had her brother been crying like that? When she had gone back to his room she had been planning on firing a couple of zingers because he was crying. But the heartbreaking sobs had stopped her. She couldn’t have hurt him any more than he already hurt. She wouldn’t want to hurt him that bad. She had stood there trying to think of something to say, something to ease his pain. But she had no experience in being nice to her brother, or anyone else for that matter. So she had simply closed the door as quietly as she could and left.

Under normal circumstances she would have insulted him the moment he walked in the room. He would have responded by calling her a fat bitch or something else and they would have insulted one another back and forth until they ran through their usual repertoire.

But now, she was worried about him. She had seen him beaten severely, by their mother, by their uncle Robby, by other kids. She had seen him humiliated in school, in the street, but she had never seen him cry like that. Had never heard sobs like that coming from his room.

She wanted to ask him what was wrong. She wanted to find out if he was thinking about killing himself. She didn’t think she would want that. She was worried.

“I’m okay now.” I said flatly, speaking with a southern accent that matched her own. I kept a tendril of awareness in her mind.

“Like...” she had been about to say ‘like I care’ which would have been her usual, automatic retort. But she was worried about her brother. It was a feeling she was not used to.

“Are you sure? You’re not thinking of doing anything... crazy or something?”

“No.” I wondered at her unfamiliarity with basic kindness, her uncertainty of how to handle concern for another.

As we watched television I searched her mind for more details.

We lived in a crappy trailer court outside of Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Our mother’s name was Marsha. She had been a free spirit in high school, until she got pregnant with Susan at sixteen. The father had stayed with her, though they had both dropped out of school. When Wesley was born less than a year after Susan he had enough and was gone.

Of course our mother blamed everything on us. It was Susan’s fault she never graduated from school and had no decent job prospects and had to work the night shift six days a week. It was my (Wesley’s) fault that she had lost her man and never lost the weight she put on during her two pregnancies and had, in fact gained more since.

‘Uncle’ Robby was not our uncle, but the only guy she could get to sleep with her on occasion—if she could get him drunk enough. She wasn’t physically ugly, though she wouldn’t be called pretty by any stretch either. She was basically plain and overweight. Her main problem was that she was permanently angry. Life was unfair, and it was everybody else’s fault. Her anger only got worse when she was drunk, which was usually.

Marsha was a negative and unpleasant person and only a few would bother to socialize with her, those as negative as her. But for her children she was a monster. They had grown from babies to middle stage adolescents with no concept of love, only anger and hate. For a kid like that making a friend was hard enough, Marsha’s behavior had made sure that any friends we accidentally made didn’t last.

I thought about the contrast with how Sam and Matty had raised their children. Danny and Sarah had learned about love at home, hate was taught out on the street. Even as tortured as Danny was, home was a safe place where he knew he was loved. In this house, home was where the hate and anger was taught—and the street is no place to learn about love. I hadn’t intended to do anything here other than figure out a plan and leave, but this girl deserved some sort of chance.

“I’ve been thinking. Do you think that this is all there is?” I asked her.

“What do you mean?”

“Hate. Is hate all there is? Isn’t there supposed to be love? People in movies and on TV are always falling in love, loving their families... shit like that. Do you ever wonder what its like?”

“It’s not for trailer trash like us.” She snorted. I found that to be a very sad statement.

“Maybe,” I thought for a minute. “Susan?”

“What?”

“I don’t hate you, Susan.”

“Yeah? Well... I don’t hate you either... loser.”

It was a start.

When we heard Marsha stirring in her room we left, going separate ways. I walked around the trailer court. It was about what one would expect, low to no income, occasional small time drug dealer, mostly welfare moms or working poor—some like Marsha, others doing the best they could. I stayed gone until I was sure Marsha had left and then returned home. There wasn’t much to eat in the house, what was there was junk.

“Are you hungry?” I asked Susan as she came inside.

“Are you saying I’m fat?” She snapped automatically.

“No,” I said calmly, “I’m hungry, I wondered if you were too?”

She looked at me oddly. “Yeah, I guess I’m hungry. You got something to eat?”

“No, but I thought that we could go get something.” I was starving. My body was already trying to catch up to my final height and weight.

“You get some money?”

“No, but I know where I can get some. Come on.”

I left the home and she followed, more out of curiosity than any belief that I really had a plan.

I had a plan to get money, what I didn’t have was a plan to get revenge against those bastards who had killed April and tortured my sweet Melody to death. It was a constant buzz at the back of my mind.

We walked to the nearby strip mall I had found in her mind and there were quite a few people there. I pulled Eric’s favorite trick and, while broadcasting generosity, asked people for money. In fifteen minutes I had about thirty dollars.

“How did you do that?” Susan asked, amazed.

“I guess I look pretty pathetic.”

“You got that right.”

We spent it at a Taco place and ate our fill. We were sitting there, empty wrappers surrounding us and sipping our drinks. She was studying me, still puzzled.

“Why you being nice to me?” She was still a little worried. She thought that I might be being nice to her as a way of saying goodbye.

“I don’t know, you’re my sister, if I can’t be nice to you, who else is there?”

“You never have before.”

I thought about the relationship between Danny and Sarah, both before I came along and after. So very different than the way these two had grown up.

“I’m thinking about a lot of things I’ve never done before.” I decided to try something, she was already half convinced I was about to commit suicide. “This morning, I was about ready to kill myself.” Her eyes widened. “I didn’t know what else to do. I heard you come in my room. I was waiting for you to rip on me for crying. But you didn’t. That made me think that maybe one person, maybe you... cared about me.”

“Yeah, well... don’t let it go to your head. I... just don’t want to see you do anything stupid that’s all.” She wasn’t so worried now. But she was still a little confused. This was probably the longest she had gone in the presence of her brother without a violent argument.

We sat there, finished our sodas and walked back home.

My foray into madness had lasted several weeks. School had already started. The next morning was a Monday, a school day.

It was also a day I discovered some disturbing changes in me.

The lockers in this school were handed out on an alphabetical basis regardless of grade. That meant my sister’s locker was right next to mine.

After third hour I was headed for my locker. I was almost there and I saw Susan just backing up from hers to close it. Three guys were passing, Susan stepped back into their path and the one closest to her shoved her out of the way, hard. She slammed into the lockers.

“Watch it, bitch.” Said the guy who shoved her. My mind flashed on me saying that if ‘you fuck with my family I am going to hurt you bad.’

He and his friends were laughing as he passed me and I lashed out with my left foot, catching him behind the knee. Driving through, my foot slammed his knee to the floor. I stepped up with one foot still on his leg and grabbed his chin in the crook of my elbow.

I barely stopped myself just before I snapped his neck. I had fully intended to do just that. I guess I wasn’t completely sane just yet. I didn’t kill him because I didn’t want to go to jail.

I stopped, standing on his leg, twisting his head just enough.

“You will not do that to my sister.” I growled in his ear. Then continued in a whisper. “You should know that I could come up behind you any time I want and do this. If you retaliate for this—I will, and next time I will snap your neck. So either you decide you were wrong for what you did to my sister and forget about this, or one of us goes to prison for killing the other. Its your decision.”

I let him go and continued to my locker. Susan was rubbing a forearm and looked at me confused. “What do you think you are doing? Tony will kill you.”

“I think that since nobody else will ever be looking out for us, we have to look out for each other. What is he doing?”

She looked past me. “The other two bozos are helping him up and they’re leaving.” Then she looked at me. “I guess I should thank you then.”

The warning bell went off and we had to hurry to class. I didn’t see her again the rest of the day.

That afternoon, while walking home, I was trying to think about how I would get revenge. It was hard to think because I was so horny. The school was a small one but there were still a lot of hot girls running around and all those firm tits and tight little asses had my teenage hormones in a full boil.

I passed a group of girls sitting on a car in front of a mobile home. I used to see these same girls in some of the neighborhoods back home. They were high school age, trashy and very hot—Seventeen going on twenty-seven. They were next generation of trailer park welfare moms.

I entered the mind of what looked to be the oldest. I made sure she noticed me then made sure her thoughts headed in the right direction.

She spoke to her friends without taking her eyes off of me.

Her friends tried to stop her but she started towards me.

“Hey, Wesley.” She said, approaching me.

“What?”

“Wanna come to my house and smoke a joint?”

I tried to look uncertain. Then, “Sure.”

We were almost to her house when Susan spotted us and cut us off.

“Hey, Tina,” she called, “come here for a minute.”

I realized I had not even looked for her name in her mind. I hadn’t known what it was until Susan said it.

They stepped a few yards away, I rode just enough of Tina’s mind to overhear.

“What are you doing with my brother?” Susan was asking her, she sounded angry.

“Why do you care?”

“Don’t play dumb and don’t forget I can whup your ass. You know about that shit with Tony today, you taking my brother someplace where he’s gonna get beat up.”

“Fuck Tony!” She spat. “That sum-bitch been seeing Cheryl behind my back. I wouldn’t do shit for that fucker no more.”

“Oh,” Susan said, confused. “Then why you walking with him?”

“Relax,” Tina said, pausing briefly to figure out what to tell Susan. I helped her decide. “If you must know, I was bored and curious, and so I thought I would bust your brother’s cherry. You got a problem with that? You think he won’t want to?”

Susan seemed placated. “Yeah. He’ll want to. Look, have your fun but be nice about it okay? He... he’s kind of had a rough time lately.”

“Since when do you care?”

“You know my family. He and I gotta look out for each other. We ain’t got no one else.” She was catching on quick.

Tina softened. “Sure, he’s not so bad—don’t worry, I’ll be nice. Hey, maybe this will help smooth out that rough time, huh?”

Susan headed toward our home and I continued on with Tina pretending I still didn’t know what was going on.

We got to her house and she fired up a joint. After a few tokes each, she sat back and we started talking. We talked a bit about school and about the neighborhood. She was getting stoned—the pot had no effect on me.

“Have you ever seen a tit that wasn’t in a magazine?” she asked suddenly.

I stood. “If you’re just gonna make fun of me, I’ll be going.”

“No... I wasn’t... I just wondered if you wanted to see mine, that’s all.”

“You serious?”

“Yep.” And then she stood and stripped off her shirt.

Tina stood about 5′4″ and had a slim build. Her skin had a slight olive tint. She had largish ‘C’ cup tits over a narrow waist and rounded hips. Her legs were a little on the skinny side but overall she was very attractive.

Light brown hair hung in loose curls down to her waist. It framed slightly almond brown eyes, a sharp nose and full lips on an angular face—very pretty.

She was the same age as Susan and was also a senior.

I stared at her tits like a kid who never saw any before. It wasn’t hard—I like looking at breasts. And she did have some nice ones. They rode high on her chest and they reminded me of Theresa’s.

“You can touch ‘em if you want.” She said, trying to be seductive.

I reached out and traced them with my fingers. She responded with a sharp intake of breath. I pulled back.

“Did I do something wrong?”

She laughed, “No, that meant it felt good. Go ahead, you can squeeze ‘em too, just go easy.”

I stepped a few inches closer and began to explore her breasts more fully.

“Mmmm... yeah... there, on the nipple... yeah, like that... that feels good, sugar.”

“Can I lick ‘em?”

“Yeah baby, momma likes that.”

I suckled first at one nipple then the other.

“God, you’re getting me hot.” She panted, “Let’s go back to my room.”

She took my hand and led me towards the back of the mobile home. Her room was at the very end. We entered and she shut the door.

Turning to me she stripped off her jeans and stood in front of me naked. Her pussy hair was trimmed to just a small line a few inches long.

“You like what you see, sugar?” She said with a grin.

“Very much.” My cock was straining at my own jeans. I stood there staring.

“Well... you gonna get undressed?” She laughed.

“Oh... yeah...” I said with a stammer. She wanted to pop a cherry so I would act as naïve as I could. I stripped off my shirt and made sure to stumble a bit getting my pants off.

“Not bad. Not bad at all.” She commented, looking at my erect member.

Wesley wasn’t as long as Danny had been. A little over seven inches, it was also just slightly thinner, but still respectable.

“I like that,” she said slowly approaching me. “You think you can put that big ol’ thang inside my teeny pussy?” She spoke softly and her accent was turning me on. She reached me and embraced me with her left arm. Her right hand began lightly stroking my cock as she tilted her head up to kiss me, her firm breasts and hard nipples pressing against my bare chest.

“Can we try some stuff first?” I asked.

“What are you thinking, sugar?” Her voice was a sexy whisper.

“Well... I’ve always heard about eating pussy. Can I try that?”

“Why you sure can.” She said with a smile and lay back on her bed.

She spread her legs and I got my first good look at her pussy. It seemed well cared for. The skin around her lips was smooth, her lips parted slightly and I could see the bright pink flesh inside.

“Does that look as good as the ones in your magazines?”

“Better.” I said, staring. “Its beautiful. You’re beautiful.”

I approached her, crawling onto the bed and bringing my face down to my favorite snack. I looked up at her. “What do I do?”

“Just start licking it, up and down at first.”

I touched my tongue to it, and began a slow lick towards the clit. Just as I suspected, it was well cared for, soft and delicious.

“Ooohh... that’s the way, sugar. Yes. Right there, stay there for a bit. That’s called the clit. Mmmmm... it feels real good when you lick it like that.”

I worked on her clit for a while then slid my tongue back down her slit. Flattening it out I began working in small circles, moving up and down slowly. My tongue was able to completely cover her tiny slit.

“Oohh yeah baby... that’s real good...”

I tickled her clit with my upper lip while exploring her pussy with my tongue. Wesley had one of those long tongues and I bet if I tried I could touch the tip of my nose with it.

“Mmmm... Ohhhh... AAAAAHHHHH”

She came with a shudder. When she was done, I lifted my face away from my tasty treat and looked up at her.

“Was that right?” I asked as innocently as I could.

“Absolutely, sugar. Most guys can’t do that to a girl. You’re good at this. Now come up here and give me kiss.”

I slid my body up hers, and we locked our lips together. She rolled us over, and then broke the kiss.

“Now it’s your turn baby. You’re gonna like this.”

She slid down my body. She brushed her tits against my cock for a few moments then dropped her mouth on it.

She licked and sucked up and down my shaft enthusiastically. It felt wonderful. Her warm mouth and soft lips and tongue sent thrills emanating from my cock up and down my spine. Her tongue lashed my cock as her mouth moved up and down. She sucked greedily and before long...

“I’m gonna come.” She continued sucking.

I shot stream after stream of hot cum into her mouth.

She tried to take it all but some leaked out the sides of her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could. Then lifted her mouth giggling.

“You sure do come a lot.” Then, eyeing the cum dripping down my still hard cock, “Waste not want not...” she set to work cleaning me off, ensuring no cum would go to waste.

“I’m glad to see you’re still good and hard. I was afraid we might have to take a break before fucking.”

She straddled me and guided my cock into her hot snatch. Once she had it inserted, she slid her pussy all the way down in one motion. Her pussy was comfortably snug; giving my cock sparkles of delight with its slick, hot velvety friction.

She was looking me in the eye.

“How do like that, sugar? Does my little pussy feel good on your big ol’ cock?”

“I like it fine.” I told her, gazing up at her in wonderment. “Damn, you sure are pretty.”

She smiled warmly at the compliment.

“Thank you, baby. Now you just lay back and let me show you how momma pleases her man.”

She did very well. She slid her hot snatch up and down slowly, gyrating her hips. As she bottomed out I would shift my hips forward, rubbing my cock against the front wall of her pussy.

“Oohh... Yeah baby, move it like that... Mmmm... momma likes that... Oh Yeah...”

As she became more and more excited, her body lowered towards mine until her stiff nipples were caressing my chest as she slid her pussy up and down my pole.

“Oh God... That’s good, sugar... keep doing it like that... Oh Yes... OH YES”

As she peaked, she collapsed onto me, pressing those firm globes into my chest. I bent my knees and started slamming my cock into her hot twat.

“YES BABY... THAT’S THE WAY... OOOHH...”

She came hard, her whole body shaking. She writhed in bliss on top of me, grinding her pussy down on my cock. Her feverish movements slowed and she propped up on one elbow to look at me with a weak grin.

“Why you just a natural at this ain’t you?” she said breathlessly “here I’m supposed to be rockin’ your world and you go and rock mine... twice.” She gave me a kiss. “Now its your turn. I want you shoot some of that delicious cum up into my hungry little pussy. Can you do that for Tina, sugar?”

“I... I think I can.”

She rose back up on her arms and started working my cock again. She was looking in my eyes and flexing her pussy as it stroked up and down my shaft.

I started talking to her. “Damn that feels good, Tina... God your pussy feels so good.”

I could tell she liked it, so I kept up the patter.

“I like my cock inside your pussy... your pussy is so tight on my cock...”

Her excitement was building again, mine was too, she did have some talent.

“Oh Yeah... Keep fucking me like that... I’m gonna blow if you keep doing that...”

Her tempo increased a bit. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps. I could feel her pussy tighten in orgasm and it put me over the edge.

She squealed in orgasm just as thick jets of cum began hosing down her hot snatch.

We embraced tightly as we came together then glided down into after glow.

She propped back up on one elbow, smiling at me, then sighed.

“Well, you are full of surprises. I thought I was doing something nice for you, but then you go and give me the best fuck I think I have ever had.” She gave my cock a little squeeze with her pussy. “And shit... you’re still hard as a rock in there ain’t ya.”

“You wanna fuck some more?” I asked her with a grin.

“Hell yeah... but you gonna have to be on top, you got me limp as a little ol’ rag doll.”

We rolled over and I began stroking slowly. She really was quite attractive. Her brown hair splayed out around her head framing her narrow features. Her eyes semi closed watched me, her mouth a small smile, her body moving slightly as she enjoyed my cock sliding into her pussy. Her writhing grew more pronounced and she arched her back pressing those nice tits into my stomach. She had a small orgasm, then another. I kept on with a steady pace, She didn’t have another big orgasm, but she did have four or five small ones before I shot another load of hot cum deep inside her.

We lay there later, snuggling together just for the comfort of it.

“Why did you do this?” I asked her. I was curious how she rationalized my suggestion that she fuck me.

“Well, I seen you walking by and I was thinking how you was probably the only guy I know in your grade or up who was still a virgin. Now don’t get mad or nothing, ‘cause you know its true. So, anyway, that made me think about how guys always go on about how they popped this girl’s cherry or that girl’s cherry, and I decided that I would pop yours... that’s all.”

“Oh, then you don’t really like me or nothing.”

“Oh you’re not so bad, and after the way you fucked me, honey, we can do this again... if you want to.”

“How about tomorrow?”

“Meet me here after school.” She said with a smile, and then she looked at the clock. “My momma will be home in about a half hour, you should be gone by then or I’ll likely get a whippin’. I ain’t supposed to have boys over when she ain’t home.”

Twenty minutes later I was out her door and headed home. No longer distracted by needs of the flesh, I again turned my thoughts to revenge.

Revenge, I had heard, is a dish best served cold. I always took that to mean one should wait until it is not expected, and the emotions of the moment (in this case mine) had calmed. That way I could think clearly and plan an effective and suitable revenge.

But what could I do to them that would serve justice for what they did to Melody and April (I still didn’t really know what had happened to her—but she had been barely alive when I left her).

Suddenly there was Tony standing in front of me.

“You’re a pretty tough bastard when you catch a guy by surprise ain’t you, fuck nuts.”

He had a sneer and he looked ready to fight. I was feeling generous after my time with Tina, so I decided to give him a chance. He was alone so it might work. I made sure he stayed put while I said what I wanted.

“You don’t want this.” I said as calmly as I could. “Only three ways this ends. You hurt me real bad or kill me, in which case you go to jail. You just beat me up and then some time in the next week or so, like I told you I would, I come at you from behind and kill you, in which case I go to jail. Or maybe I get lucky right here and hurt you bad or kill you, in which case I get off ‘cause its self defense. None of these has an upside for you, and two out of three you end up dead. Why don’t we just go on about our own business?”

I kept out of his mind and let him decide of his own free will. As I was waiting, I realized that if he decided to attack me I ‘was’ going to kill him. He was just a stupid bully kid. But I didn’t care. I waited for his decision.

He studied me for a while, apparently he didn’t like the conclusion he came to because...

“You just stay the hell away from me, asshole.” He turned and left, I noticed he was limping a little.

I made it home with no further incident. Susan was watching TV. I don’t know what was on because I was concerned about what I had been doing.

First, I almost kill a stupid kid for shoving my ‘sister’ into a locker. Then I am ready to bang some girl without even caring enough to find out her name. Finally, I let that same stupid kid make up his own mind whether or not I am going to kill him.

This wasn’t me. I didn’t like it. Was I still crazy? I didn’t think so; if I were still crazy I would have killed the kid. If I were still crazy it wouldn’t be bothering me.

Hell... I shouldn’t care. The world didn’t care. Melody was dead, April was probably dead and the world didn’t care. People like Marsha were raising kids like Wesley and Susan and the world didn’t care. I thought back to the young prostitute whose body I had used, there were thousands—no—tens of thousands just like her out there and the world didn’t care. Nobody cared. Why should I be the only one in the entire world who cared?

“You okay Wes?” Susan asked.

“Yeah, I’m alright.”

“Did you...Uh... have fun?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“She didn’t do nothin’... mean did she?”

“Naw, she’s alright.”

“Good...”

Okay... maybe the entire world isn’t that uncaring...