The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 21: Loose ends

Once I had most everything under control with the other telepaths I had one more important task to complete. My former friends and family deserved to know what had really happened and that Danny and Melody were not missing, but were in fact, dead.

They also needed to be protected.

I called Sam, my former father, and told him I needed to talk with him, Matty and Betty about Danny and Melody. I asked him to ensure Sarah and Jason were there.

I arrived at my old home, knocked on the door and Sam let me in, leading me to the family room. Matty was there sitting on the love seat, Sam sat down next to her. Betty was there also seated in one of the overstuffed chairs. Jason was sitting on the sofa along side Sarah, as lovely as ever but with a suspicious look on her face.

Next to them was April. She was alive—and she was a beautiful sight to see. Seeing her alive and apparently healthy filled me with joy. I wanted to rush to her and take her in my arms declaring my undying love—but I couldn’t. I knew that the change I was making within the Syndicate would gain me many powerful enemies. I couldn’t put her at risk again.

Love wasn’t for someone like me. I couldn’t reveal myself to her or to any of the others.

I had given Sam a business card that identified me as being affiliated with the company. He recognized the name as the one Danny had ‘worked’ for and had allegedly gone postal on. I dabbled just enough to ensure that my age wouldn’t be problem for anyone present.

“Before I begin, I need to let you know that anything said here today is confidential and will in no way alter the public perception of what has happened. Now, I want you to prepare yourselves for some bad news.” I paused for a few seconds. A brief scan told me that all I was really doing was confirming what they all thought anyway, “Danny and Melody died the night they disappeared.” They all reacted in their own way. Jason sat stone-faced with his arm around Sarah who dropped her head in silent prayer. April got a distant look in her eye but said nothing. Matty and Betty began to weep and Sam, through his own grief, tried to comfort Matty. I paused again for several minutes to let them come to terms with my disclosure.

“Before I tell you any more, you should know the truth about Danny.” I turned to Jason, “Jason, tell everyone Danny’s secret.”

He looked at me with shock on his face. All eyes were upon him. All eyes except April, she looked at me. She knew more than Jason, she knew the real truth and she also knew what Jason believed. I guessed she was trying to decide if I had asked Jason to tell what he knew because that was all I wanted the others to know, or if it was because it was all I knew.

Jason told them everything he knew—about Danny waking up in the hospital with mental powers, about his crime fighting and about the other telepaths.

Eyes widened at the revelation. I picked up the story.

“So when April disappeared, Danny suspected what had happened. April was rescued and Melody was kidnapped in retaliation. In trying to rescue her, they were both killed.”

Betty had become angry, “what did that little bastard do to my Melody?”

“Now Betty,” Sam said trying to calm her.

“Don’t you ‘now Betty’ me, Sam. Your little Svengali brainwashed my baby into doing God knows what and it is his fault she is dead.” She stood as she spoke, storming into the kitchen, returning with a can of Coke. She angrily popped the top and sat back down.

“I don’t believe that.” Sarah said, becoming angry herself. “Melody loved Danny, I know she did.”

“He brainwashed her into loving him.” Betty snapped.

Sarah was about to argue the point further but I stopped her with a raised hand.

“What are you holding, Betty?” I asked her calmly.

She looked at the Coke in her hand, “It’s a coke.”

“Why aren’t you drinking it?”

She looked puzzled. “I... I don’t want to... I don’t drink... soda pop...”

“Then why did you get it?”

“I... I don’t... you did this?”

“I did to you what Danny did to Melody. He did manipulate her into offering him sex. But just as you went and got the Coke but didn’t drink it because you really didn’t want it, Danny didn’t make Melody do anything she didn’t want to. Their love was real. Sadly, if he had done what you accuse him of, Melody would be alive since the rules governing telepaths say that anyone enslaved by one is off limits to another. If she was his love slave, they couldn’t have touched her.”

Betty sat there and the room was silent for several minutes while everyone let the information sink in. Her face softened and she sat the Coke on the end table and looked at Sam and Matty. “I’m sorry, I know Danny was a good kid. I just...”

“We understand Betty.” Sam said, Matty nodded.

“In case you were wondering, the telepaths who were behind Danny and Melody’s deaths have been killed. I represent a group that has taken control in this area. We are trying to change the way things are done, less interference with non-telepaths, interactions that are beneficial rather than destructive.”

“Where were you before?” Sam asked bluntly.

I needed to word this carefully. I didn’t want to lie about this, but I couldn’t tell him that ‘before’ I had been living upstairs. “There have always been telepaths who felt this way, regrettably, it was Danny and Melody’s deaths that prompted the action that has been taken. We have decided that it is time we stop being good men doing nothing.”

April studied me quietly. She had a look in her eye I couldn’t interpret.

“I came here today because I felt you deserved to know the truth.” - well most of it anyway.

I also wanted to ensure no telepaths would ever intrude on their lives again. I sat a pile of my business cards on the coffee table.

“As a precaution against any further retaliation, I want each of you to take one of these cards. You need to watch each other closely. Stay in contact often. If there are any odd changes of behavior, unexplained disappearances or gaps in memory you need to call me right away.”

I stood. “I am afraid that after I leave, though you will remember everything I have told you, you will find it impossible to discuss it except amongst yourselves. I don’t like doing this, but it must be this way.”

I walked out, with a lump in my throat and an ache in my heart, leaving them to live out their lives in peace.

I was halfway to my car when a voice stopped me.

“It’s you, isn’t it?” April said, softly.

Her voice froze me in my tracks. I again had a powerful urge to rush to her and take her in my arms. I wanted her. I needed her desperately. I swallowed and tried to control my voice.

“I’m not who you think I am.” I stated flatly without turning. I couldn’t bear to look into her dark sensuous eyes; I didn’t think I could resist the powerful urge to hold her.

“Yes, you are. I would know you anywhere. I prayed you would come back to me. Don’t leave me again, Danny.”

I couldn’t do this without facing her. She had earned that much. I steeled myself to what I must do and turned. “My name is Wesley. And I am involved in something very dangerous. If Danny were here, do you really think he would risk having you end up the way Melody did?”

“I can take care of myself.” There was desperation in her eyes. “There has been nothing but emptiness since I lost the two of you. Danny... or William... or whoever you are... I need you.”

I continued to look into her eyes. They were frantic, pleading. I turned back towards my car.

“My name is Wesley.” I stepped to my car and opened the door. The door was suddenly ripped from my grasp and slammed shut. I spun to face her; she was still standing almost ten feet away.

She had used telekinesis.

“I said that I can take care of myself.” She said as tears began to fall.

My mind whirled. Had she been a latent? The beating she took... But her telekinesis was far too powerful... When I tried to heal her... my consciousness had tried to take over her body... the powers were transferred into her... When I pulled myself out they must have remained... But I still had my powers... Of course, the transfer of power didn’t necessarily mean that the power left the old body... the point should have been moot... the old body was supposed to be dead.

So April had just as much power as I had. That meant she was very powerful. She ‘could’ take care of herself...

I no longer held myself back, I stepped towards her opening my arms and she rushed into them. She hugged me tightly. Not an embrace of lust, but one seeking comfort and love. I hugged her back the same way.

“I missed you so much,” she managed, between sobs.

“I missed you to sweetheart.” I whispered burying my face in her hair, drinking in her scent.

When we broke our embrace I looked into her eyes. “So, what do we do now?”

“I’m not letting you out of my sight.” She said, “Give me two seconds.”

She ran back to the house, Sarah was watching from the porch. April spoke to her. Sarah seemed to argue with her, but April turned back to me, Sarah tried to grab her arm but April pulled free and ran back to me. I led her around to the passenger side of the car. As she was getting in I looked up to see Sarah studying us. I wondered what she thought, but was loath to invade her mind again. It tugged at my heart to have to leave her in the dark, but it was for the best. I knew I would never see her again.

We drove away. She sat quiet for several minutes.

“I have so much I want to ask you.” She finally said, “But first I need to know what happened to Melody.” She was somber and staring straight ahead.

“She was killed.”

“You know what I mean, Danny. What did those bastards do to her?”

“Call me Wesley, and there’s no reason to go into it.”

She turned to me, her voice rose angrily, “The reason is because I love her and I tried to stop them... to protect her... and I failed. Now, God Damn It, you tell me what they did to her—no, you share your memory of it with me. Send it to my mind. What did you see when you found her. And don’t try to change anything, I deserve the truth.”

I looked at her. We had shared a mind for a short while and she would know if I tried to send her a false image just as I knew that she was serious about knowing what had happened. She needed the truth just as I would have needed it. By trying to keep it from her, whom was I really trying to protect?

So I did it. Finding the memory was easy. It was burned into my brain. Even without my perfect fucking memory it would be forever burned into my brain.

I sent it to her. She gasped.

“Oh my God!” She sobbed, “Those fuckers!”

I pulled into a parking lot and took her in my arms and let her cry.

“I should have fought harder... I should have made her run out the back... Oh God, Melody... How could anyone do that to her?”

“Shhh...” I rocked her in my arms, “It wasn’t your fault, April. I saw how courageously you fought; you couldn’t have done anything else. There were too many of them.” Her crying lessened after a long while. Then I felt her stiffen.

“You said those responsible had been killed. It was the guy who kidnapped me that did that to her wasn’t it?”

“Yes, his name was Bob.”

“Tell me how he died.”

I sent her that memory as well.

After seeing the images in her mind, she sat quietly thinking for several minutes. Then she gave a nod.

“Good.”

Rule number two, Larry—don’t piss off April.

I pulled back out onto the road, April stayed under my arm.

“I also want to know what you did to me. You saved me that night. Somehow I know you did. And I know you had to do something desperate in order to do it. I have some... very odd memories—memories that don’t seem to be mine. Is that how I got this... power?”

I thought about what to tell her. She already knew about the Jinni and my wishes. I decided that I would never again lie to someone I loved.

“I’m not real sure. Evidently I’m only supposed to heal bodies I am going to take over. When I tried to heal you, I ended up inside you. Not just in your mind like when I rescued you, but my soul, my consciousness left my body and went in to yours. My wishes were that my powers would go with me into my new body. So you must have gotten them then. When our consciousnesses were merged some of our memories were also.”

“What can I do? I have been afraid to really try anything. I know that I am a lot stronger than I used to be. I have heard people’s thoughts sometimes, but I’m afraid of hurting them so I stop it as soon I realize I’m doing it. I have played around a little moving things with my mind but I’m still a little freaked out by it.”

“Well, you can read minds, change peoples beliefs and alter or erase memories. You can also send thoughts to another, verbal stuff or images like I just did. You can also send mental energy directed at the pain center in the brain—what that telepath did to you when I was taking you out of the club.”

She gave a slight shiver at the memory.

“You should also be able to erect a mental shield to protect your mind from such attacks.”

“Can we do the same thing aimed at the pleasure centers?”

“I don’t know... no one has ever mentioned it.” Leave it to April to be innovative in that direction.

“What else has happened to me?”

“Physically, its been almost a year since you got the power and by now you should be on your way being just over six feet tall and well over two hundred pounds.” She looked startled, “But it doesn’t look like that is going to happen. When I got my power I was already 6′1″ and about the same weight I wanted, I just had more body fat than I wanted... You were 22 years old, so 5′2″ was pretty much your max height. As far as physique goes—you were already perfect. So it’s my guess that this is how you will remain. You should thank the Jinni for granting the spirit of the wish on this one. You should be able to bench press ten times your weight with all other muscles proportional. Telekinesis just takes practice. But anything you can move with your muscles, you can move with your mind. Oh, and I almost forgot, anytime you are physically attacked your mind will speed up.”

“I also seem to remember things a lot better.”

“That’s because you also have a perfect memory with total recall.” I was talking fast. I was getting excited. I could have a partner who I loved and who would be able to defend herself. She already had the fighting spirit; she just needed a little training and practice.

She backed up a little and looked at me.

“It’s weird, if I just listen to you, the way you speak, the way your body feels when I snuggle against you, its like I’m with Danny again, but then I look at you and its not you.”

“Well, I am Wesley now. But it’s still me.

She leaned beck into me.

“What’s it like? When you take over another body.”

“It’s a bit odd. I have no real physical being, but my consciousness interprets my surroundings as though I do. I can ‘see’ and ‘hear’ whatever it is I come upon. My spirit is drawn to the body of an adolescent who has just died. When I get there I have to assess whether or not I can fix the body and whether or not I want to. If I fix it and get it started again I am drawn into it. What happens after that depends on the seriousness of the remaining injuries. Sometimes I black out for a while, sometimes I can get right up.”

“Do you think that will happen to me when I die?”

“I don’t know. I don’t know if that power transferred or not. I know I don’t want to find out for a long, long time.”

About that time we arrived at the office.

We went up to my apartment. As we entered Bethany came to greet me but stopped halfway across the room. April looked at her, curious.

“April, I want you to meet, Bethany.”

“Is she... like I was?” She looked puzzled.

“No she isn’t. If she was, she wouldn’t still be here. But in the interest of starting your training I want you to find out what is different.”

I turned to Bethany, “Bethany, this is April, you will please and obey her just like me. Right now I would like you to sit down on the couch and remain still.”

Bethany, as always, enthusiastically did precisely what she was told.

“April, sit next to her and I want you to read her mind. Just send your awareness into her, listen for her thoughts, and then it’s a bit like working your way through a computer directory. You look for specific information and you will find it all cross-referenced so to speak.” The mind is quite a tangle of interconnected memories.

April looked nervous. But she sat next to Bethany and concentrated on her. I knew she was successful when a look of horror came over her face. Her success also confirmed that she had the instinctive knowledge of how to use her power, she just didn’t know that yet.

“This is awful.” She said when she had withdrawn. “I couldn’t find anything in her mind about who she is. There are things there, sort of like ‘how to’ manuals—primarily sex, but there was no personality, no... soul. I expected to find her trapped like I was. But I couldn’t find her anywhere.”

“And you won’t. The person she was has been completely wiped out. Gone forever. She is nothing but a human robot. It can’t be changed, I’ve tried.”

We sat down and I shared with her all my efforts at salvaging bimbos, the successes and the failures.

“So if there is anything left of them inside we can give them back their life, but these poor souls... what can we do for them?”

“We can treat them as humanely as possible.” I said. “They were, and in some places still are, used in pretty horrible ways, they’re considered disposable. I have instituted some changes and now they are supposed to be treated better, at least around here. I was also thinking about programming in comprehensive clerical skill sets and other training and setting up a temporary help agency, but there are some identity issues that I have to overcome first.”

“I’d like to help with that.”

I thought she might. “There is another thing I would like you to help me with. Before I killed Bob I had him sign over all his clubs. I haven’t gotten to them yet, but they were the next things on my list. They are girls who have been conditioned like you were. We can save them. It is going to be a lot of work but I assume you want in.”

“Yeah, I want to help with that,” She said with a grim look, “those poor women.”

“That is for tomorrow.” I said, and then I went and kneeled down before Bethany on the couch, “Bethany, you have been a good girl and I am very pleased with you.” She beamed at the praise, “Right now I would like you to lie down and sleep.” She happily complied.

I turned to April; she was looking sadly at Bethany.

“If she had a tail it would be wagging.”

“It is pretty sad. But its not her fault, so the best we can do is try not to cause her any worry or make her feel like she isn’t doing a good job.”

“So what now?” She asked.

“I think it’s bed time.”

She slid into my embrace and looked up at me, smiling. “I thought you would never ask.” We headed for the bedroom.

On top of the tall dresser there were two candles. I crossed room and lit one of them.

“Candles? You’re getting romantic in your old age.” April said with a grin.

“That’s for Melody. I burn it every night for a few hours.”

She sobered as I told her. Then she took in the second candle, the one I hadn’t lit—noting its darkened wick.

“At least you won’t need that one any more.” She said embracing me tightly. “She still lives on in our hearts you know.”

She then crossed to the candles and lit the second. “That one is no longer ‘for’ me, but from me.”

She smiled at me. “When I thought both of you were dead I felt cursed to have such grief doubled. But now I know that I was very lucky. I know that Melody’s spirit will come alive within us as we make love.”

She began to strip.

I shivered with anticipation as April made a show of slowly undressing for me. Naked, she crossed the room in graceful catlike strides. I reached out and touched her firm breasts, caressing them, my fingers then tracing the contours of her magnificent body. She lay on the bed and I undressed. I’m sure I wasn’t anywhere near as graceful and sexy as April had been, but she gave no indication that she minded. She watched curiously as I revealed my new body to her.

I fell into her embrace and we kissed passionately.

I felt waves of excitement coming from her as I kissed and suckled my way down to her fabulous tits. I brushed my cheek up against one, marveling at the softness of the breast. A thrill of exhilaration ran through me as my tongue made contact with her hard nipple.

“My God!” she exclaimed as she felt my excitement wash over her. “I can feel your desire, do you always feel this during sex?”

I interrupted my licking, “You have empathy. You can feel happiness, sadness, fear, anger and of course, lust.”

“I like it,” she gasped, “the feeling I get from you, its so strong.”

I had slid up and was looking in her eyes again, “that’s because I love you so dearly, because I find you so lovely, so sexy, so exciting.” I felt her excitement increase. April had always found it to be quite a turn on when she excited someone else. We all enjoy seeing our partner respond to our efforts, to see them excited by us. It was why I loved eating pussy; I could see the response and know I was causing the pleasure. For April, it was even more of a turn-on than for most.

Seeing someone’s response is one thing, actually feeling it takes it to a completely different level. It wasn’t quite like the feedback loop; the excitement I felt coming off of her didn’t automatically increase my own excitement like the feedback did.

I resumed my mouth’s exploration of her wondrous physique. She thrilled me and I thrilled her right back. Eventually I found myself face to face with the sweet pink flesh of her tiny twat. I licked and sucked at it. She responded, writhing with moans and ragged breaths until she finally gasped and shuddered in orgasm.

She had her fingers entangled in my hair and she was smiling at me lovingly, I still had my tongue pressed against her sweet pussy, but it wasn’t moving.

“I had no doubt who you were, but if I had any, that would have taken care of them. Only you have ever made me feel like that.”

She pulled me up and we again engaged in a passionate kiss. She rolled us over and when we broke our kiss she slid down to engulf my rigid cock in her loving, talented mouth. This time I responded with moans and involuntary hips thrusts as she sucked and licked me rapidly to an explosion of thick cum which she eagerly swallowed.

The edge taken off our initial desire we then settled into slow lovemaking. Worshiping one another, loving one another, trying to give more pleasure than we were each receiving. Her hot slick pussy squeezed my rock hard cock in its velvety grasp. But more than that, to look into her eyes as I lovingly stroked into her and to see the love she had for me made it so much better.

I had once mentioned to Melody that to ‘make love’ bonded two people together in ways that were more than physical. With April, now that she was a telepath, that too was taken to a new and wondrous height. As our bodies intertwined, so did our minds. I could feel her love for me and she could feel mine as our emotions washed over each other in powerful waves. We were of one body, of one mind. We stayed linked together for hours. Tightly embraced, physically, mentally and emotionally. Our many orgasms were mutual, intense and lasted forever.

Later we snuggled in both a physical and emotional afterglow. Our minds were still connected as we drifted off to sleep, sharing our dreams. Dreams, where Melody could join us.