The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 16: The College Years

I had decided on a house about two blocks from campus in late July. The landlord was a prick who was renting out four places. While I was looking at this one he suddenly decided that four was getting to be too much to manage and when I offered to buy this one (at a fair price) he jumped at it. By the time school started I had closed and Jason and I had moved in. It was a small three-bedroom two-bath place. Melody and Sarah loved it.

We furnished it with stuff from yard sales and a second hand store. Probably didn’t have to, but that always seemed to be a college cliché and I do enjoy my clichés. I brought the picture of Danny that had hung in the upstairs hall. Matty had put my senior picture in its place.

Melody thought it a bit odd. I told her it was the only thing that helped me feel connected to my past (more lies to the angel) and she never said another word about it.

I had gotten into the habit of spending a few seconds each day looking at it, talking to him, letting him know how those he cared for were doing.

College itself was a blast. I came to the conclusion that I would seek a career in psychology. In addition to making some good money, I could help a lot of folks that way. I would always know what the problem was, despite what the patient did or didn’t tell me. The patient would always be willing to take the steps necessary to resolve whatever issues he or she had. I mentioned before that I couldn’t short cut the process and still get satisfactory results, but I could ensure the process was followed expeditiously. What I couldn’t expedite was the process in getting qualified to hang up my shingle. I would need a PhD in order to practice and that was going to take years.

One year led to another. The second year Melody and Sarah moved in with us. Miriam went a school in Florida, Jackie sort of drifted away with some new friends but Theresa was a regular visitor to our little love shack (I said I liked clichés). Halfway through our second year Aprils father had a fire at his business. Trying to cut costs he had underinsured and was completely wiped out. Her folks were going back east to stay with family and she moved in to the third bedroom. She was having money problems and refused to take any from me.

“I know you want to give it to me out of friendship,” she was saying, “but I have to do this on my own. It’s enough that you guys are letting me stay here rent-free. That’s all the charity that I am willing to accept.” Have I mentioned that April was a confident, capable woman? Let me add ‘proud’ and ‘independent’.

“But how are you going to cover tuition and books next semester?”

“One of the girls I know from school dances at this place downtown. She says I could make a lot of money there. She works two maybe three nights a week and is able to make more than enough. Why don’t you guys come down there with me tonight and we can check it out?”

I wasn’t worried that it may be one of Bob’s places; his girls didn’t go to college.

So we all went down, it was a pretty standard place. It had lots of chrome, upscale clientele, lap dances and VIP rooms. My main concern was the bouncers. They were the ones who were responsible for protecting both the owner’s liquor license and the girls. I did a scan of all of them. They were tough, fairly smart and good at what they did. You didn’t last as a bouncer in an upscale strip joint if you were stupid. The clubs policy was that two or three bouncers would hit the parking lot after closing time to make sure that all the girls got to their cars safely and there were no obvious stalkers following them when they left.

April would be safe here, she would make a ton of money with her looks and talent, and she always did like to have men looking at her.

In addition to April’s turn of events I was still indulging in my fantasy of being a crime fighter. It never got old. It was the most fun I had outside the bedroom. I even ran into Marna during my junior year. But I already told you about that.

I was also still working with the other telepaths. There had been three other rogues appear in our territory. None of them had made it. According to Larry, about the only ones that did were the ones who were found by picking up subtle patterns and low-key oddities—like the way I was found. It was felt that any telepath who didn’t have the instinct and discipline to be careful and try to stay under the radar wasn’t cut out for this life anyway. So they were murdered in cold blood.

The only bright spot was that Stuart was letting me work with the girls salvaged from these creeps. Some I could help, some I couldn’t. I was able to come up with scenarios that involved the girls escaping from the clutches of a serial rapist, which meant that we didn’t have kill all the others. The ones I couldn’t help we kept around as office bimbos. Still not sure what fate was worse. Of course, the cops were on the lookout for a fictional serial rapist who would, I have no doubt, strike again.

Then of course there was sex, lots and lots of sex. I enjoyed the scenery on campus. What man wouldn’t? It’s a lot more fun ogling pert young women if you can ensure that nobody will notice your obvious stares. It’s also a lot of fun knowing that I could fuck any of them I wanted. And, on occasion I did. There are many women (not a majority, unfortunately) who, given the right circumstances and proper precautions (always use a condom), have no problem engaging in occasional, casual sex. I still gave out my gifts to these women, but they weren’t the only ones getting them. I didn’t infect the whole campus, but if a person came to my attention that could use a boost, well why not?

The big girl I sat next to in biology had been to a frat party with a boy she never thought would be in her league. It was a pig party. She was thinking of killing herself. Not real seriously at this point, but... She eventually came to the determination that she would use her humiliation as the motivation to change. She would renew her vigor towards her schooling (she wanted to be a doctor) begin a healthy lifestyle and was confident that eventually she would meet the right person. And I had no doubt she would, slimmed down she would be fairly attractive.

There was the kid who was flunking out because he spent every night drinking instead of studying. I saw to it that he spent quite few days in math class wondering where his life was going. He developed a desire to knock off the excessive drinking and stick to what was important. He struggled with the drinking for a little while; eventually he ended up at those meetings. He did much better after that.

I couldn’t save everyone. But I could do what I could to help those I came in contact with. I could smooth out the rough spots. Hopefully I could balance the karma scales a little bit back in my favor.

April’s new job was working out well. She was a natural. The best part, she was coming home from work very horny. Having all those guys watching her every night, getting all hot and bothered, the stiff pricks she rubbed up against during lap dances, and the desire she saw in the eyes of the men slipping bills into her g-string. She was going nuts at work. But, when she got home, there was always Sarah and Jason or Melody and I to help her take care of that little problem. More and more it was Melody and I.

On night, the others had gone to a party with Theresa and I had decided to stay home. I hadn’t thought much about it, but when April got in the others weren’t back yet. I could see she had the fire in her eyes.

“You wouldn’t believe it!” She said, excited, “I was doing a lap dance, and then it happened. I could see it in his eyes. It was the most amazing thing.”

“Slow down, April, what the hell are you talking about?”

“I made a guy cum during a lap dance! I’d heard about it, some of the other girls have had it happen, a few don’t like it but I think it was great. He came and then I did. Best part, he knew I came too.”

The whole time we were talking she had been sitting in my lap. Her tight little ass planted firmly against my growing cock.

“Let me show you!” She said, launching herself off my lap and turning on some more suitable music.

She had me sit in an armless dining room chair and began swaying to the beat a few feet in front of me. Articles of clothing were hitting the floor and the fire in her eyes turned to a blaze as she saw my appreciation. I could sense the waves of desire coming from her.

She slowly approached me, completely naked now. Her incredible body was glowing in the soft lamplight, her skin rippling with every smooth graceful undulation. Every movement, every step was deliberate and elegant. My breath was becoming ragged as she reached me and, with her hands on my shoulders, slowly lowered that perfect body onto mine. Her hips swayed seductively and she had a lusty grin on her face while she gently rubbed her hot little snatch against my pants.

Continuing her dance, she unbuttoned my shirt, caressing my chest as it became visible. Still swaying her hips above me she reached down and undid my pants. Backing slowly she took them with her, my engorged member waving in the cool air. She returned to me. Her hands were back on my shoulders and her hips were grinding on my thighs while the small patch of soft hair just above her tiny pussy was lightly brushing my cock. I reached up to feel those marvelously firm tits but she stopped me.

“No touching allowed.” She purred hoarsely. I could feel her hot breath on my ear as she said it, then her tongue was licking all around my ear and neck while her pussy hair tickled my cock.

She lifted up and I could feel her hot, slick twat descend on my dick. The steamy firm grip of her pussy felt incredible. The soft friction as she ground up and down. Her nipples brushing my chest and her tongue on my neck.

I didn’t think I would last very long and I was right. But she wasn’t playing. Just as I felt my orgasm begin to build she would pull up, so that just the head of my cock was inside her, she kept her hands on my shoulders but backed off to arms length. She watched my eyes as she gyrated her shoulders and tits without moving her pelvis at all. The sight was erotic and exciting, but without direct stimulation, my cock was slowly brought back from the edge. As soon as she saw that there was no danger of orgasm she slid that fiery snatch back down and continued her dance. She was in amazing condition to keep it up for so long. We had been doing this for about twenty-five minutes and she had forestalled my orgasms three times. Each time it took less and less time for my next one to build. As I became more and more exhilarated I could feel the waves of passion coming from April increase.

Then I noticed it. The feedback loop! I hadn’t had it yet in Danny’s body but I could feel it now with April. All pretense of a playful lap dance were gone. As her desire rose and fed off of mine she was fucking me now for all she was worth.

“OH My God! Your cock ... so hard... feels so good... Mmmm... Yes... Danny... Fuck ME!...”

Her tight little body rose and fell on my cock with her pelvis twitching and gyrating. My cock swelled even more as the excitement felt by both of us increased.

“Yes... yes... yes... yes...Yes... Yes... Yeess.... Oh Yeeeesssss!”

With a scream she came. Her pussy clenched down on my cock. The waves of her orgasm flooded me and I shot thick jets of hot cum up into her throbbing twat. I sent her my orgasm which increased her own, she also felt my cum spraying her pussy and that provided her with even more stimulation. Her scream became a shriek as she felt the most intense orgasm of her life. We rode it for an eternity. My cock throbbing and pulsing with orgasm long after it had finished dispensing cum.

The glide down into afterglow was smooth, slow and long. Eventually we found ourselves sitting there, my semi-rigid cock still deep inside her tight little pussy, holding each other closely. Our chins were on each other’s shoulders. Eyes closed, simply enjoying the moment, enjoying the company. The moment turned into long minutes lost in thought, she leaned back to look at me.

“Have I ever told you that I really appreciate how you and Melody helped me?”

“Yes, many times.”

“Well then I guess its because I don’t feel like I’ve ever been able to completely and fully communicate how much it means to me.”

She slowly closed the gap between us and her lips fell on mine. She kissed me softly, gently, not with the passion and lust that April’s kisses usually conveyed; but with something else.

Leaning back again, “I love you. I love Melody. I thought that love was lost to me. You, and Melody, found it for me. And for that, I love you.”

“Sweet April,” I said staring into her lovely eyes, “know that you are loved in return.”

And I did love her. Not the same way I loved Melody, I don’t think. But I loved April. And in other ways, I loved Sarah. I loved Jason too and even Theresa. These were now the most important people in my life. I would see to it that they were successful and happy wherever life took them.

The rest of the night we simply enjoyed each other’s company. When the other’s returned we were snuggled up on the sofa watching a movie and sharing a bowl of popcorn. I don’t know of any time in either of my lives I had felt connected to so many people. I had Maria of course, and I had various groups of friends but never such closeness with so many. And since I knew Maria and boys were fine, I was able to relax and enjoy the warmth that washed over me in the presence of these good friends.

Speaking of Maria and the boys, I forgot to tell you that I had become a grandfather. The previous year I had been informed that Craig’s wife was pregnant. She had given birth to a baby boy. As I paid for that months report I added some extra and asked that if it could be done with no chance of discovery, I would like a picture of the little tyke. It hadn’t come for quite some time. I was patient because one of the primary considerations of this whole deal was that his connection back home would take absolutely no chances of discovery. Checking public records and the occasional drive by weren’t too risky. But getting a good picture of the baby apparently was a bit of a problem. Parents tend to keep infants wrapped pretty tight or buried deep in a car seat when out in public.

When the pictures came, it was near the end of my junior year. They had been taken at a Chucky Cheese. It was his first birthday party. He had a red face and a fat little round head. He was beautiful. There were also some good shots of the family. Tim and Craig looked great, tall strong and handsome. Craig’s wife was gorgeous (I expected no less). As I flipped through the pictures I finally found one that made my heart skip. Maria. She was holding the baby and laughing at something slightly off to her right. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. There were gray streaks through it now. I could see the age in her face, the wrinkles that hadn’t been there before.

She was as every bit as beautiful as I remembered. The sparkle in her eyes was still there and that was what I had been in love with. The old heartache returned.

Growing old with her was what I had given up when I made my wishes. I hadn’t meant it to be part of the deal, but I should have seen it coming. Karma don’t ya know. For every selfish act we commit, something will eventually be taken away. For every evil we perpetrate upon another, an evil with befall us. I tried to balance the scales but I’m afraid I mainly used my power in selfish ways.

Karma is a stone cold bitch. She can’t be bargained with. She can’t be flattered or bribed. She does what she does. And she is a bitch.

She had been ignoring me for a while. But I should have known she would eventually notice me again.

It started during class registration of my senior year. April hadn’t been home that morning. She, Shane and a few others had scheduled a week up in Big Bear but should have been back. I was concerned—it wasn’t like April. School was important to her and she wanted to register early to make sure she got the classes she needed. But the others felt that she and Shane had simply extended their little vacation.

“They probably skipped Big Bear and headed for ‘Vegas.” Sarah laughed, “They’ll come back married. You’ll see.”

But she didn’t come back. I called Shane and he said that she had cancelled the trip and he hadn’t seen her. With a feeling of dread I began a search of Bob’s places. I knew that Bob sometimes recruited talent from other clubs. He should have left April alone, in a sense she was mine. But, it was the only lead I had. I had seen a list of his strip clubs once and that was all I needed. I prayed she wouldn’t be in one of them.

I finally found her in a place in San Diego. The bouncers were all big, powerful drones. There were two telepaths in residence as well. I didn’t think I would be able to get her out on my own. If I couldn’t break Bob’s lock on her mind, she would be fighting me. I wouldn’t be able to constrain her and drive at the same time. I needed help.

I would get Jason and come back tomorrow. I couldn’t risk taking to long or she would be out of the country.

When I returned home I found out Jason and Sarah had taken the weekend off and gone up to San Francisco. It would have to be Melody. She could wait in the car. She would do just fine.

I told her about seeing April in the club in San Diego and that we had to go and get her.

She didn’t get it.

“Danny, why are you so upset? I know this isn’t like April, but she has always had a wild side. She’ll get this out of her system and be back in school in no time. Give her ‘till the end of the semester. If she’s not back we’ll go and have a talk with her”

How could I make her understand? How could she know that this wasn’t a phase April was going through? She had to know that if I didn’t do something, April would be lost forever.

There could be no more lies.

I looked at my beloved Melody and I couldn’t tell one more lie. I would lose her; of this I was certain. But she would see that she had to help me save April.

“Sit down, Melody. I have something to tell you and you aren’t going to like it.”

She looked at me oddly, but did as I asked. She trusted me. She was so naïve.

A lump formed in my throat. There would be no turning back. “I’m not Danny. Danny died...”

I told her everything. Everything. My previous life. Maria and my boys. The lamp, the Jinni, the wishes. What I had done and how I had died. I left out no detail. She deserved the truth. Every ugly little bit. How I had taken over Danny’s body after he died. How I had manipulated her that first time we met. I told her what little bit I had told Jason. All the lies. To her, to Sam and Matty, to Sarah, to everyone. I told her about the other telepaths, the Syndicate, their bimbos and drones. I explained what had happened to April.

“So, I have to help her, try and bring her back. I am sure I can do it. Help me save April.” I begged, “Then I’ll leave. I won’t intrude on your life any more.”

She sat silent for a long while. Not looking at me. Not really looking anywhere. Just, silent. I sat and waited. When she finally spoke, it was soft and slow.

“Do I still call you Danny?”

“I’ve been Danny for so long... my real name is William, but you can call me what you like.”

“Why would you leave?”

“Why would I stay? All the lies, the manipulation...”

“But I love you.”

“You still think you love me?” I said angrily. “What part of ‘I’m a mind fucking bastard’ did you miss? I made you love me.”

“No,” she said softly, “From what you told me, and from what I remember, you made me offer to have sex with you. If I remember right, and you aren’t lying anymore, you didn’t ‘make’ me go through with it. You allowed me to make that decision, and then I fell in love with you all on my own. I have loved you more every day because of who you are. Not who I thought you used to be. I told you once that I couldn’t have loved the old Danny. So it is you that I love.”

“But all the lies—all the deceit. I’m almost sixty years old. I’m married for God’s sake.”

She thought about that, “Tell me more about your family”

I didn’t have to hide it anymore, so I sent my eye after the dossiers and photos hidden in garage. They came floating into the room and landed on the coffee table. She was startled, but reached for them as soon as they touched down. She leafed through them, stopping to read a few lines every couple of pages. Finally she sat the papers down and looked at the photos.

“This is your... wife?” She asked turning the photo of Maria and the baby towards me.

“Yes.”

“She’s beautiful.”

“Yes.”

“And... you loved her... you still love her...”

“Yes.” Fresh tears fell.

“But you love me too—and I believe that you really do love me.”

I tried to answer but no words would come out.

“So with all that love you have to give, how could you be such an evil person?”

“You still don’t see it? I’m a lying, son of a bitch. Sure I love her. But where am I? I abandoned her and my boys.”

“And I can see how that affects you. If you were everything you are trying to make me believe you are, it wouldn’t bother you. Bad people don’t think they are bad Danny.”

“Danny died.” I spat, “And thanks to me NOBODY knew it, nobody mourned or prayed for him.”

I sat down and put my head in my hands.

She was quiet for a while and then I heard her moving. Then I felt her hand on my shoulder.

“I don’t believe that nobody mourned for him.”

I looked up and she was holding his picture.

“I’ve always wondered why you kept this picture. Now it makes sense.”

She touched his face. “There are two of us now, Danny.” She whispered. Then she put it gently back on the shelf. She looked at it for a long while. Then turned to me.

“Unless you have lied to me again, unless you haven’t told me the whole truth about how we ended up together, then I do love you. I will always love you. You exposed yourself to me; you were willing to risk losing me and everything else in order to help a friend. That tells me that you ‘are’ the person I think you are; and I love you even more for it.”

She came to me and held me while I cried. This time tears of joy. We made love that night. It was like never before. There were no more lies between us. No more pretext to uphold. I had bared my soul, black as it was, and she still loved me.

The next day, we headed out to the car to go collect April. Just as she opened her door, she stopped. Looked at me, concerned, and said, “You know, we can’t tell anyone else about any of this—not Sarah, not April, you can’t even tell Jason any more than he already knows.”

“Why not?”

“Because,” she said seriously, “after we get married I don’t want anyone calling me ‘grandma’.”

God I love that girl.