The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Just wanted to say again how much I appreciate the feedback. Thank you ‘Marcus’ for providing me with the word I had been struggling for but couldn’t quite come up with. The Telepath’s ‘Company’ is now the ‘Syndicate’. Please keep reading, keep the feedback coming and I hope you like where the story goes.

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 15: Summer

As it always does, spring turned to summer. Jason, April, Theresa and I said goodbye to high school and prepared for college. Sarah, Melody and Miriam prepared for their new roles as seniors.

The summer was pleasant. ‘School’ friends transformed into ‘summer’ friends. Our pool became the place to hang out. The usual crew was, in addition the four of us, April, Miriam, Jackie and Theresa. Our occasional bedmates were also spending quality time with Jason and Sarah. Think of a combination and it had happened. About the only rule (unwritten) we followed was that I never got involved if Sarah was, and Jason stayed out of anything Melody was in. Other than that...

On this particular day we had been lounging around the pool. We liked to stay until Sam or Matty got home, then we would usually go to Melody’s if her mom was working. It was fun to watch Sam come out to say hi, pretending not to notice the acres of sexy skin on display. Well, if he wasn’t looking then he was dead. Sure, one of them was his daughter, but the other five weren’t.

When the time came for us to split, Jackie and Sarah wanted to go to the mall so Jason went with them. I noticed Jackie had her book. A threesome with that girl was a combination of an orgy and game of twister. But I have to admit, that book does know what it as talking about. And it isn’t the only book she has read. She does this thing with pressure points... Ahh never mind... hard to describe without pictures.

So I ended up sitting in Melody’s living room with my golden goddess, herself, along with April, Miriam and Theresa. They were still in bikinis and I was almost drooling at the sight.

As was often the case, we knew what we were going to do, just not how we were going to get started.

As we discussed the topic, bikini straps began to loosen and before I knew it I was ogling four visions of perfect female anatomy. They determined that I would decide who got fucked first by having me lick each pussy and then choose the one I liked best.

Work... work... work... Can’t they ever just make a decision?

So they arraigned four chairs from dining room into a circle around me. They each took a seat and spread their legs. You ever try looking in four different directions at once? Well, I if couldn’t do it then it can’t be done, ‘cause no one has ever tried harder.

Have I mentioned how much I like to eat pussy? In my travels I have run into ‘bad’ pussy that simply couldn’t be licked. It usually meant it wasn’t cared for properly.

But that problem didn’t exist here. As I lapped my way through my task it occurred to me that I was in the presence of four of the most perfect pussies in the world. If they had blindfolded me I doubt I would have known whose pussy I was licking.

In the end... I couldn’t decide.

So, Miriam (the playful) came to the rescue.

“It’s simple,” she said excitedly, “we daisy chain. The first one of us who makes one of the others cum, gets the first fuck.”

Sounded like a good idea to everyone.

The girls got down on the floor in a circle. Hell, I was enjoying the set up. Each girl was both licking a pussy and getting hers licked. It was extremely erotic to watch. Muffled moans began to fill the room as the excitement built. They had their own feedback loop going. As one girl’s pleasure would increase, she would double her efforts on the pussy she was munching, that girl would get a boost so she would do the same, all around the circle. Tongues were diving into dripping pussies. Cheeks were shiny with juice. Moans were increasing in volume, and every once in a while a pelvis would give an involuntary jerk.

The floor was a writhing mass of smooth brown or golden tanned skin. The waves of pleasure coming off it were driving me crazy. Imagine my excitement watching the fervor that each girl was applying to her pussy licking and knowing each was doing so because she wanted my cock inside her.

Finally, one moan kept going a little longer than usual. The moan turned to a scream and a head popped up as Theresa came long and hard. She hadn’t stood a chance. Have I mentioned that April was an overachiever?

They all got up and then helped Theresa to her feet. She gave April a long ardent hug as Melody went and got a barstool from the family room. April climbed up on it, facing me. They gathered around me and I gave her the prize. I started slowly, as I liked to. The friction of her tight pussy sent thrills up my spine.

Theresa was behind me, her large breasts pressing against my back. Melody was on my right and Miriam was on my left. I was holding them and they were holding April. Their tits rubbed enticingly along my sides.

I continued to stroke April’s steamy snatch while she watched it. Her eyes again flared with lust and her pussy pulsed and contorted around my cock. The attention she had received as part of the contest had her almost there already.

“Oooh... Fuck me like that... Yes... Mmmm... Good.... Oh, Danny...”

She looked me in the eye and her pussy convulsed in orgasm.

“Ooooohhhh... God... Yeeeeeeessssss...” she screamed as she came. Waves of pleasure washed over me.

As her orgasm diminished her eyes sparkled with renewed vigor and in another move that only a gymnast could achieve, her legs locked solidly around me, she launched herself off the stool and wrapped her arms around my neck. She locked her mouth on mine and our tongues began a slow dance all their own.

I had tits pressed against my back, chest and sides. Hands gently caressed all parts of my body. Beautiful women surrounded me. A hot tight pussy was milking my cock.

I was thoroughly enjoying the moment.

We fucked like this for several minutes then April took her mouth from mine and began licking and sucking at my neck. I could feel her tongue exploring the sensitive area just under my ear. With all the other stimulation, it was more than I could take. With a moan of pleasure I began shooting load after load of hot cum up into her pulsing twat. She felt my orgasm and responded with one of her own. In our position her tight pussy pushed out my cum almost as fast as I could shoot it in. The tits disappeared from my sides and I felt two tongues licking the cum from my balls and legs. It was all I could do to remain standing. My knees felt weak as my orgasm subsided. She again locked her mouth on mine and gave me long passionate kiss.

“Thank you, Danny.” She panted as she hugged me tight.

During the hug Miriam moved to the stool. Bending over she put her elbows on it and presented that tight tanned ass to me. I stepped forward and set April on top of Miriam’s ass. Pulling my cock out of April (to her disappointment) I slid into Miriam’s hot little snatch. Theresa was still behind me, and Melody moved to Miriam’s head. Miriam began suckling Melody’s tits while Melody fondled Miriam’s.

I was staring into April’s gorgeous face, stroking my cock in Miriam.

“Yeah baby...” April encouraged, her face alive with excitement, “Fuck her like that... Give it to her...”

Miriam’s moans were muffled slightly by my golden beauties lovely breasts.

My gaze drifted from April’s beautiful features, down past her firm brown tits, past her flat stomach and beyond her tiny twat to see my cock disappearing between Miriam’s rock hard ass cheeks.

Theresa was fondling my nipples and pressing her wondrous globes firmly against my back. I could feel the heat from her pussy against my ass. I looked past April to see my exquisite blonde beauty, her eyes rolling in bliss as Miriam energetically suckled first one nipple then another. April had reached up and was gently caressing my ears and neck. Her words belied the gentleness of her fingers.

“Pound that pussy... you know she wants it... Fuck her good Danny... Fuck her like I know you can... Yeah... that’s good pussy... you know it is...”

After several minutes I felt the beginnings of an orgasm and was a bit disappointed because I was having so much fun. But with so much stimulation and beauty surrounding me there was no forestalling the inevitable. Miriam’s tight, dripping snatch was quivering and pulsing around my steel rod and somebody was fondling my balls. I think it was Miriam because everyone else’s hands were accounted for.

As Miriam moaned out her orgasm into Melody’s tits, I felt my cum burst from my balls and rush up the length of my cock, shooting into Miriam’s greedy vagina. April was so into it she almost came herself.

I pulled out of Miriam and a hand on my shoulder turned me around. Theresa molded her statuesque body to mine, her mouth greedily sucking at my tongue. She gently pushed me to the floor and April dove on my cock sucking energetically, trying to see if there was any cum left. After she had me cleaned up, ensuring that no rigidity would disappear from my pole, her lovely face and talented mouth left my cock to be replaced by a hot wet pussy. Its scalding flesh slid down and fully engulfed it in one motion. I looked up to see Theresa’s long beautiful brown hair. Her smoky eyes were ablaze and her pretty lips were slightly parted as she let out a contented sigh. That’s all I saw because a magnificent little pussy suddenly appeared above my face and I began licking. As always, Melody’s pussy was perfect. Soft, hot and very quickly dripping its delicious nectar onto me.

She and Theresa began kissing and I could hear them moaning into each other’s mouths. April and Miriam had moved down and were caressing my legs and balls.

This is the one I wanted to last forever. I was receiving a very erotic massage of my legs and balls, I had a tight hot talented pussy trying to force yet even more cum from my still rock hard cock, and all I had to do was lick and suck at the most wonderful pussy in the world.

“Look at that cock... Yeah... fuck that pussy... work it Theresa... fuck him good...”

A few words of support from April and Miriam while nothing intelligible was coming from Theresa and Melody. They tried to give voice to their enjoyment but were too busy tongue wrestling.

This went on for what seemed like forever. I was lost in joy. When, once again the slick volcanic velvet friction on my cock pulled another orgasm from deep within. With a cry of bliss I filled Theresa’s twat with thick love juice. I felt eager tongues lapping at my balls, cock and her pussy as April and Miriam tried to catch any overflow. Theresa’s pussy slipped off and a mouth descended upon my still pulsing penis. I don’t know who’s mouth it was and at that point I didn’t care. It felt wonderful.

The next thing I knew I was poised above Melody. Her hair splayed out on the floor like golden sunbeams. Her beauty was incredible. Her blue eyes had a hungry look as she begged me to impale her.

“Fuck me baby... I need you so bad... give me what I need...”

The other girls were gathered close and I could feel their warm presence. My eyes on Melody, I drove deep into her waiting and wondrous pussy. The other ceased to exist. We didn’t hear their words of encouragement. It was only she and I. Our eyes locked as I stroked into her. She writhed in ecstasy and shivers of delight traveled my spine. We stayed like that forever. In our own world while shouts of lust and desire swirled around us. She came once, she came twice, and then we came together. I collapsed, embracing her tightly.

Eventually we were sitting around the floor, only using the furniture for backrests. I was snuggled with Melody on my right and Theresa on my left. April and Miriam sat side by side directly opposite about 4 feet away. As satiated as I was, I still enjoyed the view of April’s hot little body. She yawned and stretched. She knew what that did to me. My cock gave a twitch and she eyed it hungrily.

She leaned forward and began a slow seductive crawl towards me.

“I think I want just one more little taste.” She said with a sexy grin.

We talked about how the summer was going, the weather, the upcoming school year, college for some of us, a senior year for others, and through it all April gave me a long leisurely blow job, never stopping and never speeding up.Ultimately she got her taste. The other girls applauded her as I came.

So, that’s how my summer went. How was yours?

Sadly though, it wasn’t all sun and sex. I was distracted by my ‘summer job’.

I had told everyone I was interning at ‘the office’ (which is how I shall refer to the telepath’s Syndicate since I don’t want to make public its name).

In reality I was training, and getting to know the others.

While there were many telepaths in the area, there were five resident telepaths working for the Syndicate in addition to Stuart.

Eric was about 20, he was a latent with a bad case of hero worship regarding Stuart and Tex. That telekinesis trick had really floored him and he spent an extraordinary amount of time trying to figure out how to do it. He made money panhandling.

The first thing I found out was the phenomenon of ‘broadcasting’ an emotion or feeling. Eric used it when he was panhandling. Mind reading for them was strictly one on one. But they could broadcast. They could make everyone within a twenty-five or thirty food radius feel happy, sad, whatever. Eric used this in his panhandling. He would stand on a corner, for an hour or two broadcasting ‘generosity’ and be raking in fives, tens and twenties. He would clear a thousand dollars or more each day.

As far as women, if he saw one that he liked, he would find a place and they would screw. She went away with the memory that she had done an impetuous act of sex with a complete stranger. I knew from my mental meanderings that some women wouldn’t be too bothered by this but that some would. Eric didn’t care.

Don was almost 30, another latent who still bore the scars of his releasing accident. Scars both physical and mental. And angry scar ran down his face and an angry streak ran through his psyche. He was a gambler. High stakes (back room only) poker. Not only did he always know what everyone held in their hands, he could keep the other players from folding when he wanted to drive up the pot. He could do this over and over because they always left the table without a clear memory of whom they had been playing with. If a person lost everything due to his gambling losses, Don couldn’t care less. In his opinion lots of people did that everyday without his help. If they couldn’t afford to lose, they shouldn’t play.

When it came to women he was mean. He liked to humiliate them. He had perfected a technique that let the woman maintain her eyes and ears but he controlled everything else. He made them do horrible degrading things, with them being aware of everything the whole time. When he released them he let them remember, but made it impossible for them to tell anyone about it.

Gary was a natural. About 28 years old and overly friendly is the best way to describe him. He was the kind of guy who, even if he hadn’t been a telepath would always have you checking over your shoulder to see if today was the day he stuck the knife in. I was never really sure what he did to make money. The only women I ever heard about him screwing were the office bimbos.

Larry was a 25 year old natural with a laid back attitude. He didn’t let anyone or anything bother him. He actually had a real job. He sold luxury cars and he sold a lot of them. Funny thing though, all his customers always went for all the options and the extended warranty.

He kept his house well stocked with four or five lovelies at all times. He never screwed with their minds much, just enough to make them devoted to him. When he tired of them, they would go on their way with fond memories of that crazy period in their lives when they lived in that wild house with that guy (what was his name?) and all those other women.

Then there was Bob. At 35 he was completely without conscience and even for a telepath, he was a sleaze. His specialty was bimbos. He created them and then sold them. He liked to have them keep their own personalities, and would overlay that with all the options one would expect from a well-trained bimbo. He had connections to the international sex slave industry and his product always brought the highest prices.

He owned a bunch of high-class strip joints up and down the west coast. He would stash the girls in these places so they could earn money for him while they were waiting to be sold. And they brought in a lot of money. These were girls that never held out. All their tips went straight into his pockets. They danced when he said dance, they screwed when he said screw and were delighted to be doing either.

The training I went through consisted of several different exercises. Maintaining a shield while sparring was first. I would spar with one while another stood to the side and shot fire at me. The ‘fire’ was really a shot of mental energy aimed directly at the pain receptors in the brain. The more energy applied, the more pain felt. The rules were, that as soon as I either got hit or lost my shield they were to stop. But even an instant of that damned fire is an eternity. It was a good teacher though and it didn’t take more than twice for me to learn to keep the shield up. Especially when the second time it was Don throwing the fire and I swear he kept it on longer than he was supposed to.

Next thing I had to do was trying to stop more than one mental assault at once. A shield was good for two or even three attackers. I didn’t use the ‘mirror’ shield again because Stuart felt that it was always a good idea to have a few tricks that others didn’t know about.

I thanked him for the sage advice.

By the end of summer I could spar with two attackers and fend off two mental attacks at the same time. That was the plateau for most all of them. I could also shield at least two mental attackers and send an attack of my own. I was sure I could do more. Sparring hadn’t triggered ‘fight speed’ and with my reflective shield I had a feeling that I could repel a lot more mental energy than with the one I used.

I learned more about ‘broadcasting.’ I learned how to control it and it was a lot like my broad scans. When I did that I sent out a wave of mental ‘inquiries’ like a radar war. Any thoughts that matched my criteria came back as a blip on the radar and allowed me to zoom in. These guys could easily broadcast any emotion but either couldn’t do a broad scan or never thought about it. The other thing they either couldn’t do or never thought about it was a broadcast of fire. I didn’t bring it up.

I had stepped up my money collecting. I kept most of it and was planning on getting a house near the campus when school started. There were a ton of them for rent and I was certain I could find a landlord who could be persuaded to sell. If there were no assholes owning property, then some nice person would be making a little more than the market value for their home (under the table of course).

So between the parties, the training and crime fighting, the summer flew by. It was late August when my pager summoned me to the office.

Stuart looked impatient when I showed up. Larry and Don were already there.

“This will be enough,” huffed Stuart. “Let’s get going.”

I still wasn’t sure what was going on but we headed for the elevator with six drones.

Larry and I got into a black Escalade (Thank you Larry) with three of the drones. Stuart and Don took the rest in another.

We followed them towards the highway.

“We think we got a rogue up in North Hollywood,” Larry informed me. I suspected it was a rogue hunt since four telepaths was the standard size for a hunting party—that number being one more than even the best shield can generally withstand.

“A lot of calls to police about missing girls, teenagers to mid twenties and all described as being pretty.” That was one of the first triggers, so maybe this guy hadn’t been at it very long.

“How many?”

“About ten in the last twenty four hours. Most of them are from families who will be looking for them. If he has fucked them up we may have to bury the whole lot.”

My stomach flipped. He was talking about killing ten young women so no one would realize their minds had been altered.

A hard fact I had picked up during the summer was that these guys had no problem killing, even Larry, who I viewed as being the most innocuous of the bunch. As long as it could be covered up properly, they didn’t care anymore about killing a non-telepathic human than you or I would have swatting a fly intruding on our picnic.

Killing another telepath didn’t bother them either since it was usually one who was breaking the rules.

Killing fucked up bimbos or drones was a given. Better to kill them than have them fall into the wrong hands and generate uncomfortable questions. Even functioning bimbos and drones were disposable. Regrettable, since it took a little time to properly mind fuck someone into a useful mindless slave, but they often did it.

Why do you think we had six drones with us? They were the cannon fodder. The rogue was likely some new guy who didn’t know what he was doing. But there was always the risk that he was an experienced telepath just stirring up shit.

We hit North Hollywood and started a search pattern. Basically driving around doing quick checks on those we saw on the street looking for signs of mind control. You could tell when a person was under control. There was a lack of ‘chatter’. A normal person is usually about one task, while thinking of one or two more. While that was going on he or she was interrupted several times a minute by stray thoughts about this or that which he or she easily dismisses and continues on task.

A person being controlled has no chatter. They are solidly focused on the task at hand. So we drive along and hit individuals with a quick scan looking for the lack of chatter.

It was late evening and there were quite a few folks on the street so I did a broad scan, careful to avoid Eric’s shield. They all handled scanning and reading on a one on one basis. My broad scans could detect a shield if I concentrated, but I didn’t know if a shield would sense a broad scan, and didn’t want to find out just yet.

After about twenty minutes I had a hit.

“Get a twelve of bud and come back... Get a twelve of bud and come back... Get a twelve of bud and come back... Get a twelve of bud and come back...”

I narrowed it down. There was nothing else in her mind. No chatter at all.

“There,” I told Larry pointing up the street, “the blond with the grocery sack.”

Larry did his own scan, “yep, that’s it.” He followed and I called Stuart in the other car.

They caught up to us outside the house the woman had entered. I had already sent my eye in and found that there were eleven women inside and one kid about fifteen. Everyone was naked and the women were crawling after him begging for his attention. I scanned a few of them and they were pretty well gone.

Just before Stuart had arrived I had driven as deeply as I could into one of them and caught a whisper. I think she was in there—and if I could get close enough to go right in I may be able to bring her out.

“Okay,” Stuart was saying, “the drones hit the door and go in first. We follow five seconds later.”

“Why don’t I hit the door?” I offered. “You don’t really think there’s more than one of ‘em in there do you?”

“Look kid,” this is how we always do it. Why should we change now?”

“The way I understand it, the drones have no mental defenses and they can get pretty rough with everyone. Why take a chance on losing a drone or hurting some innocent bimbo if I can take this kid out?”

“Still the Boy Scout. What if you can’t handle him?”

“I’ll go with him.” Larry offered. “Sounds like fun, we go in, you send the drones in behind us and then you two follow.”

Stuart didn’t like it but I could tell he thought that I would either learn my lesson or be killed. Which one it was didn’t bother him too much.

I stepped up to the door and hit it with my foot, the door burst inward and I rushed through, Larry right behind me. The bimbos all scattered and one of them knocked over the only lamp. The room was plunged into blackness. Have I mentioned that telepaths need to see in order to direct their power? I tried a broad scan but there was too much confusion. Something hit my head, hard and slow. I pulled away from it as fast as I could and my hand shot up and grabbed it. It was a baseball bat. I must be in fight speed. I pulled on the bat and a body flew into me. I found the head and a quick pop in the temple put him out.

The room lit up, Larry had found another lamp. As soon as the light was on the drones rushed in with Stuart and Don right behind.

The rogue was lying on the floor, the bimbos were gathering around him, rubbing him and playing with his deflated member.

“You’re a tough kid,” Larry said. “Look at that Stu, he took a shot to the head with a baseball bat and still put the punk down.”

Stuart examined my forehead and decided I would be fine. I checked a mirror hanging on the wall and saw angry red mark that was already threatening to turn purple. I had been in fight speed so the impact hadn’t affected me like it like it would normally have, but the skin of my forehead had still been crushed between the wood of the bat and the bone of my skull.

Don had pulled out a pistol and was approaching the kid.

“Wait.” I implored, “Give the kid a chance won’t you? You haven’t even explained the rules to him yet.”

He looked at me puzzled, “he hit you in head with a bat. In my book that gets a death sentence. He’s scum.”

“He’s a stupid kid. He was just trying to get laid and we crashed his party. Look, he’s harmless now. Lets take him back to the office, wake him up and see if he’s willing to play ball.”

“Okay,” Said Stuart, “I supposed you want to take all these women back with us too.”

“Unless you have a problem riding with a beautiful naked woman in your lap.” I answered with a grin.

He laughed, “I would like to see what you think you can do. And the ride is just frosting on the cake. Okay, lets get all these things back to the office.”

The ride back was uneventful. The beautiful seductive bimbo in my lap kept begging me to fuck her. All of them were begging someone to fuck them. The drones weren’t given permission so they ignored their pleas; Larry was driving and didn’t want to kill us all. I don’t know how it went in the other car. I know I wasn’t tempted. What I did do was concentrate on reading her. Delving deep into her mind I found a shadow of what she used to be. I was sure I could help her. I tried to reach her but her mental turmoil was too pronounced. I sent my mind into another one. I went as deep as I could. Then deeper. She had nothing. She was a life support system for a vagina and nothing else. I don’t know if this one was one of his first ones, or one of his last ones when he thought he knew what he was doing, but when I came out of her mind I was ready to shoot the little bastard myself.

After we arrived at the office Stuart told me I could have a week to see what I could do with the bimbos. He would handle the telepath. He could have him.

The first day I found whispers of personality in six of them but still couldn’t get them calmed down enough to reach them. They were constantly agitated trying to get someone to fuck them.

Why not? I thought about sending for a drone but then decided I shouldn’t ask another to do something I wasn’t willing to do myself.

The first one was a lovely blond. She was a bit thicker than I had gotten used to but it wasn’t really fat. She had a farm girl figure. Healthy. Her measurements were probably 38-26-36. She had dirty blond hair falling thickly just past her shoulders. Round hazel eyes and full lips. I wouldn’t call her nose petite, but it fit her face perfectly.

I had taken her to the apartment I used in the building, sat on the sofa and said she could fuck me. She squealed in delight, shucked her clothes in an instant and immediately straddled me. I don’t know if she was always wet or if she lubed up in the moments it took her to undress but my cock slipped easily into her. The walls of her pussy pressed firmly against it as she happily pumped away. I tried to ignore the pleasure my cock was getting and her cries of joy. I entered her mind. It was no longer a swirling mass of desire and frustration. She was solidly focused on the thick cock embedded in her pussy. I searched for her.

I found her locked in a cage. Thick bars surrounded her.

“Who are you?” She asked me. “Can you help me?”

“What is your name?” I asked her.

“Angie.”

“Well, Angie, I am here to try and help you, but you have to do it. These bars are not real. You have been made to believe they are. They are constructed of your own mind and only you can destroy them.”

“But I’ve tried to escape. They are too strong.”

“Since the cage is made by you, it cannot be stronger than you. You have to fight. You have to find the strength within you.”

She threw herself at the bars with, again and again. They bent; I pulled at them and shouted for her to keep going. She hammered herself into them with renewed ferocity. Finally the cage shattered and disappeared. She fell into my arms.

We were back on the sofa. As she regained control of her mind, her body had just begun an orgasm. She shuddered through it and came down slowly. She became confused and her head spun as her eyes darted about the room. Finally she focused on me. Her eyes grew distant and I knew she was remembering. She remembered meeting the kid. The loss of control. The house. The other women. The debauchery.

With an anguished cry she launched herself off the sofa and backed across the room, trying to cover herself.

“Who are you? What did you do to me?” She was angry.

“I’m not going to tell you who I am, and I helped you.” I said calmly.

She remembered more. The rescue. The ride in the escalade. The begging for sex.

“What’s happening to me?” She wasn’t angry anymore. She was terrified.

“Can I go home? Will you let me leave?”

“No. You cannot leave. Not yet, anyway.”

She renewed her attempt to cover up.

“Why? What are you going to do to me? What where you doing to me?” She asked, her eyes on my still hard cock.

I raised my hips and pulled up my pants.

“Would you feel more comfortable if you got dressed?” I asked pointing to the clothing we had provided for her.

She quickly got dressed, trying to prevent me from seeing any more of her body than she had to.

“Sit down.” I instructed indicating a chair.

“Now listen to me,” I said once she had sat down. “Don’t speak. Just listen. Can you do that?” She nodded, nervously. “You remember what happened to you.” She nodded. “You remember not being in control of your mind and body.” She nodded. “You remember all the things you did.” She nodded. She looked nauseous. “Do you remember how you regained control of your mind?” She looked confused, then back at me and nodded. “If all I wanted to do was to fuck you, why would I have helped you do that?” She looked confused again.

“But... you ‘were’... fucking me...”

“Well... yes I was... but I had to. It was the only way I could get your ‘controlled’ mind to focus so I could find the real you inside. Is any of this making sense?”

“No.”

“Good.”

“When can I leave? When can I go home?” She started to cry.

I wanted to go to her, kneel down in front of her and reassure her. As I moved, she flinched. So I stayed put.

“Why can’t I leave? Who are you?”

“I am part of a group of telepaths. It was another telepath—not one of our group—who kidnapped and brainwashed you.” It wasn’t really ‘brainwashing’ but I guessed it was a term she would feel comfortable with. “We found you, brought you here and are trying to help you.”

“Fine. You helped me. I’m OK now. I want to leave.”

“If you left you would tell people about us.”

“I promise not to.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“Can’t you make it so I couldn’t tell anyone about you, even if I wanted to. Then you could let me go.” She was sobbing now.

“I’m very sorry. If I can arrange it, you will be allowed to go home. But you will not be permitted to remember any of this. You will have to have replacement memories that will suitably provide a cover story for the time you have been missing.”

Her eyes began to widen. “You do this a lot?”

“Actually this is the first time that I know of. Usually people like you are killed.”

Well... At least she wouldn’t scream or try to escape while I took her back upstairs. She had fainted.

I was able recover all of the six I sensed personality in. It didn’t always work the first time but when it did, oddly enough, once they had regained their own minds, none of them wanted to finish fucking me. That’s gratitude for you.

And the other five? They were murdered. I won’t say ‘put down’ because murder is what it was. But then, they were already dead. Just their bodies survived. Bob didn’t want them. His customers do not want mindless fuck dolls. They considered keeping them as office bimbos, but because of the survivors a cover story was needed.

We ended up killing the kid too. He was too fucked up. The power had made him insane. He wouldn’t listen to anyone.

The deaths provided cover for the women I was able to salvage. We planted all of them, living and dead, back in the house where we found them. The six survivors all ‘remembered’ that the kid had kidnapped them one by one. Kept them bound, raped them then started killing them. They all remembered that Angie managed to get free, freed a few others and they took out the kid. The house was set up to support the story. Stuart wasn’t crazy about it at first. But after he made sure that no traces of the office or what really happened survived in their minds he went along.

I don’t know how many puppies or proms were lost, but they got their lives back.

That bastard Stuart had made me decide. Kill the women, and keep the bimbos, or kill the bimbos and release the women. Either way I had to decide who would die.

Just another black mark on an already darkened soul.