The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 17: Rescue

The drive to San Diego was pleasant. She wanted to know all about my old life, and I guess I was ready to talk about it. I told her all about coming of age in the 1970’s. She laughed when I related the trauma of switching my car stereo from 8-track to cassette (no hybrid systems in those days) and having to re-stock my entire music library. She wondered at a world with no cell phones, no cordless phones and only the rare television with a remote control.

We talked about my days in the Marines, meeting Maria and our life together. She understood my loss, my confusion. She never once doubted my love and devotion towards her.

Before long the ride was over and we were eating a late lunch at a restaurant about 4 blocks from the club.

“Are you sure you can do this, Danny?” We had decided to continue calling me Danny, I was used to it and wouldn’t know what to do if I was referred to by my old name.

“Sure, Bob doesn’t erase the original personality, he just covers it up. April is in there and I can get her out.”

“No, I mean the club. You said there are a lot of bouncers and two others like you. Are you sure you can handle it?”

“They aren’t just like me. I have better telekinesis than they do. Plus once I’m attacked they won’t be able to keep up with me. I can get her out. I just don’t know who I’ll be bringing out with me, the real April, or bimbo April. If its bimbo April, I’ll have to be fighting her as well.”

“Won’t this get you into trouble with... the others?”

“It shouldn’t. Bob should have kept his hands off of April in the first place. She was already mine, in a manner of speaking. Once we get April back and safe, I’ll call the boss and we’ll get this straightened out.”

“Maybe you should call him now.”

“No, if I know Bob, he would deny everything and have April on a boat to Bahrain in an hour. I gotta get her out first.”

After we ate, we went to a small park and lay under a tree, not saying anything, not having to—just being together, loving each other and being happy.

About eight o’clock we called it time and headed back for the car. I could tell she was worried. I was too, a little. I had battled rogues before but the odds were always even or in my favor since I was never alone. This was the first time I would be up against two adversaries and a bunch of drones. Plus, I would be busy with April.

Melody kissed me for luck and waited in the car. She parked about halfway through the parking lot, in a spot she could watch the door and come running as I came out.

I entered the club and spotted April right away. She was on the stage with a few other girls, playing to the audience and colleting bills in her g-string. To watch her I never would have guessed she was a bimbo, but then her eyes fell on me. She regarded me for a few moments, gyrating to the music then her gaze swept on past with no hint of recognition.

I sat down, ordered a beer, told the waitress I wanted a lap dance and which girl I wanted it from. Then I slipped her an extra twenty to put me first in line. While I waited I checked out the club - seven bouncers plus the guy at the door. The same two telepaths were there. Their job was to make sure anyone wanting a ‘special’ dance wasn’t on the vice squad. If I tried to take April back to the VIP section they would spot me as a telepath. I wasn’t sure how much they would care but I didn’t want to take the chance. I would have to do it out here.

Finally April was standing before me. She was beautiful, as always and still had the fiery lust in her eyes. I slipped her a fifty and she asked seductively if I wanted to go in the back. I told her out here was fine. She began her dance, straddling me and rubbing her tits on my face. Once she was focused on her job, I went for her mind.

She wasn’t a little girl running away this time, it was full grown April, but bound by hundreds of marionette strings that rose up into the blackness of her mind. She looked at me, a helpless pleading in her eyes.

“Danny! Help me!”

Her cry was desperate. I went to the puppet in her mind and examined the strings. I tried to break them but they were resistant. I left her mind to check out the club. As I receded I heard a distressed, “NO!”

I checked the telepaths but they hadn’t sensed anything. I sent part of my awareness back into April’s mind but kept a part out here to keep watch. The disorientation was nauseating. Maybe I should have brought Melody in with me. No, far too dangerous, I would just have to cope.

“Danny! Don’t leave me again. Get me out of here!”

I went back to her strings. “You will have to help, April. You are strong enough, I know you are.”

I reached up and grabbed the string leading to her right hands. Pulling it down I held it on front of her.

“Only you can break this.”

“I’ve tried! I can’t!” She sounded so helpless.

Come on, you are April. You are the strongest person I know. They can’t keep you imprisoned like this.”

“Please, Danny, I need you.”

“I’m here for you April. I won’t leave you. But you have to fight like you have never fought before. Someone else may have placed these bonds here, but they are made of your own mind. You have to find every ounce of strength inside you. You have to be determined that no one holds you against your will!”

The look in her eyes changed, from desperation to determination to anger to rage. She looked up at the void above here, where the strings all lead. She screamed in outrage and defiance and the string to her head burst into flame and disappeared. She lunged her head forward and took the strand I held between her teeth and it too vanished. Her right hand now partially free, she began ripping at the others.

I was having problems of my own. At the first sign April was regaining control of herself the other telepaths had noticed me. The drones were closing in. I couldn’t leave April’s mind just yet. She needed the strength my presence gave her. I only needed a few more minutes.

My awareness still split, I stood with April in my arms as the first waves of fire hit my shield. With part of my mind in April and my shield under such assault, I would have to deal with the drones the old fashioned way. As the first one approached, I didn’t even wait for fight speed, I spun a roundhouse to the side of his head. You ever try to do a roundhouse kick with 100 pounds of naked, squirming Korean beauty in your arms? It isn’t as much fun as it sounds. He dropped anyway.

The next guy was moving a lot slower and he got a shin planted firmly into the lower two ribs of his left side, I heard the cracks and he flew over a chair. In her mind April was still tearing at her bonds. The more she released, the more her actions were transmitted to her real body. Her thrashing made it hard to hold on. The drones were still coming and the pressure on my shields was building to a force I wasn’t sure I could hold off.

“Harder!” I shouted to the April in her mind, “you’ve got to get free, I don’t know how much longer I can stay with you!”

My feet were lashing out in all directions, drones attacked and were repelled; I felt tendrils of heat seeping through my shield. A fist connected with the right side of my head as I kicked at a drone on my left. There were too many of them. More blows connected and it felt like was standing far too close to a raging bonfire.

Covering April as best I could I dropped to the floor and went all the way into her mind.

I began pulling at the strings, trying to help her get free. She redoubled her efforts. As I reached up to grab a string, the skin on the back of my hand smoldered and blistered.

Just as the pain was becoming almost unbearable she was free. I was swept out of her mind back to the floor of the club. Feet and fists were raining down upon me—the fire was intense. I renewed my shield and lashed out with telekinetic bolts. No more fire, the drones pushed back, I regained my feet and bundled April in my arms. The pressure was still on my shields but I couldn’t tell where the telepaths were. Again I lashed out with my feet. But I was also striking with my telekinetic bolts as well. The drones fell back as we made our way to the door. I spotted one of the telepaths and shot him with a bolt. He dropped like a sack of potatoes and the pressure on my shield decreased, then stopped.

April began screaming in agony. The remaining bastard was targeting her. I hugged her close and bent my head to hers. I tried to make my shield protect her. It didn’t work. I was at fight speed so I knew she hadn’t been burning as long as it seemed, but it probably seemed even longer to her. I sent out a powerful broad scan, trying to find a hole where a shield might be. There! The far corner. I sent large bolt of energy that direction. April quit screaming and went limp. She had been burning for almost two full seconds, not long enough for any permanent damage, but it must have been horrific to endure. I cleared away the remaining drones and ran out to the parking lit.

The second I burst through the door I heard tires squealing and Melody was right there. I piled in with April on my lap and she took off. We didn’t relax until we were on the highway. Then Melody looked at me cradling the sleeping April and snorted,

“I wondered what was taking so long. You just had to wait until she was naked didn’t you.”

“Well I knew you would have your clothes on and it’s a long drive home.” I retorted.

She laughed and then noticed April was still, “is she okay?”

“They hit her with a mental pain blast, I stopped it before it lasted too long but the intensity knocked her out. She’ll come around in a while.” I assured her.

We discussed what April would be told. We finally agreed she had to be told the truth. I could try to make her believe her period of mental enslavement was a dream. But after what she had been through, and considering what she meant to us, she deserved the whole truth.

April slept all the way back home. I was carrying her through the door when she stirred.

“What the hell?” She mumbled, confused.

Her eyes darted and she looked around the room, slowly recognizing where she was. Then she looked at me. “Are you real?” I was still holding her in my arms.

“Yes sweetheart, I’m real. You’re safe now.”

She threw her arms around me and began to cry.

We carried her into her room and gently laid her on her bed. She clung to my neck so I lay down next to her. Melody took the other side and spooned her from behind. We were like that for a long time. April, her face buried in the nape of my neck, crying. Melody and I, not knowing what to say, just being there for her.

Finally she stopped crying. Still held me for a long while then she spoke.

“Does anybody know what happened to me? Because I don’t”

We helped her dress and took her out into the living room. She sat between us, still craving the comfort of human contact.

I started by telling her she had been kidnapped by a telepath. Then I went through the whole thing again. My old life, the Jinni, the wishes... everything. How I ended up as Danny, how I was contacted by the telepathic syndicate and about their odd amoral code of ethics.

We told her about my concern when she disappeared and how I found her at that club.

She actually took it all very well. Considering what she had just experienced I guess she would have believed just about anything. She spent a while looking through the file on Maria and the boys. She also thought Maria was lovely and commented that my boys were pretty hot too. She and Melody shared a hearty “Awww” over my grandson.

The conversation drifted back to her rescue.

“Did you set the club on fire or something? I remember feeling like I was being burned.”

“That was one of the weapons the telepaths use. It wasn’t working against me and so the son-of-a-bitch guarding you decided to hit you with it. I’m afraid I may have killed him.”

“Danny,” April then looked at Melody, “we still call him Danny, right?”

“That’s what I call him, besides, William still loves his wife... Danny is ours.”

April smiled at that, then concerned, “Danny, what about the other girls?”

I shifted uncomfortably. “I can’t do anything about that.”

“But they are enslaved just like I was. We can’t just leave them there.”

“I know, and it makes me sick, all those bimbos and drones make me sick. But if I try to do anything about it I’d probably be killed. It could also put you two, and even Sarah and Jason in jeopardy... Maybe... I don’t know... maybe some day I’ll figure out something.”

April thought for a minute, “My father used to say the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. I just can’t believe that there is nothing we can do.”

Great... more poundage on the ‘bad’ side of my karmic scale.

“Maybe we can think of something. Tell us more about what you and those other women went through.

She remembered being at several clubs; they moved the girls around every week.

She told how four men had abducted her while she was on her way to pick up Shane to go to Big Bear. She met a man who told her she would call her friend and cancel the trip. She had no intention of doing any such thing, but felt and heard herself doing it. She knew what was going on but had no control. A part of her was involved in what she was doing but her basic ‘self’ was merely an observer.

She would dance when told to dance, she would give lap dances and, when told it was okay by a bouncer, she would fuck whoever paid her enough. It had been like that every night since she had been taken.

“I saw you come in, I knew it was you. But I couldn’t do anything about it. My body wouldn’t respond to anything I tried to tell it to do. It was horrible.”

I knew Bob was sick fucker. I knew he left the basic personalities intact but I had no idea he left them conscious of what was going on. He was as bad or even worse than Don. At least Don released the women to deal with their trauma. Bob’s girls were enslaved for the rest of their lives.

“You should get some sleep.” I told her. “We can deal with the rest of this in the morning.”

Melody and I started to get up.

“No.”

“No what?”

“I don’t want to go to sleep. Not yet.” She gave us both a very serious look.

“The way he... conditioned... us. I couldn’t feel anything. Not pain, not hunger, and not pleasure—not even in my dreams. That fucker even took my dreams away from me.”

She reached out and took my arm. “For weeks I have been screwing on command, not feeling anything. And, I have had this dream before. Someone rescues me, but it isn’t real. It’s never real. I want to be sure this is really happening. Make love to me. If this is real then I will be able to feel it. Then I’ll be able to believe it.”

I took her head in my hands and kissed her. “It’s real my sweet, you lay back and let Melody and I prove it to you.”

Kissing and caressing her, we slowly stripped off her clothing. I again marveled at her perfectly formed body. Melody began to lick at her pussy while I fondled her breasts. They had filled out a little in last few years and seemed to be in the ‘C’ range these days. She writhed in pleasure, her movements sending thrills through me. I kissed her again and she responded with her usual fiery passion.

“I can feel it!” she cried in joy. “Oh God... it feels WONDERFUL!”

She threw herself off the sofa into my arms and the three of us rolled to the floor.

I ended up between her legs; she had her head in Melody’s lap. I was reminded of our first time. Melody bent down and kissed her long and hard as I slipped my cock into her amazing tight little pussy. She grabbed at my cock greedily with her talented twat as she tongue wrestled with Melody. We screwed like that for a long time. Spinning around the floor, each time ending up in a different combination of giving and receiving pleasure. I have no idea how many times she came. I have no idea how many times Melody came. I came twice. Finally, hours later, I found myself on top of April, stroking slowly, lovingly into her. I was up on my right elbow, my right hand under her shoulder and cradling her head, my left arm around Melody. Melody was lying on her side pressing tightly to us, caressing us both, watching us with an adoring look on her face. I gazed at April’s lovely face and into her beautiful eyes.

April looked into my eyes and softly said, “Again, I owe you my life. Both of you.”

She looked over at Melody, “I love you.” She said, then she looked at me, “I love you.”

The look of love in her eyes, the tenderness in her voice, I knew then that I loved her as well. A love as deep and meaningful as the love I shared with Melody—as the love I had shared with Maria.

“I love you sweet April.” I whispered

“And I love you truly.” Melody said.

“Fill me Danny, I want you to fill me with your love.” I felt my response boiling up. Melody smiled lovingly as I began pumping my seed deep into April. April moaned softly as she came in response to my orgasm. But her eyes never left mine.

After it was over the three of us embraced.

“This is how it should always be,” sighed Melody, “the three of us, together forever.”

“I don’t know if I could go on without the two of you.” April said, softly, “You have done so much for me. You both mean so much to me.”

“You are special to us as well.” I told her.

Having said all there was to say, we snuggled for a while, and then we unraveled ourselves. We contemplated going to sleep but April had one more thing she wanted to do.

“Pizza... it has been weeks and if I don’t get a pizza soon I’m gonna hurt somebody!”

We called a place not to far away and ordered a couple of pizzas. Yes, I said a couple; you have never eaten pizza with tiny little April and me have you.

I kissed them both, told them I would be back as soon as I could.

“Thirty minutes or it’s free!” April laughed, pushing me out the door.

I drove away the happiest man in the world. I was in love with two women, who loved each other as much as they loved me. And this time there were no secrets. No lies to hide behind. This could actually work.

I started scripting the call I would make to Stuart the next day. Bob would pay for this. April was mine. He had tried to steal her.

That was against the rules.