The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Wishes

By Billy_Ray77

Chapter 11: Not Friendless

During breakfast the next day I decided to ask Sarah some questions about how I was before. Melody had intrigued me and I wanted to know more.

“I’m not sure how or when it happened,’ she was saying, “but you have been picked on all your life. There are a bunch of assholes in this neighborhood and as far as I know you have been their favorite target since, well, probably even before kindergarten.”

She looked at me concerned, “are you sure you want to hear all this? I’m not having a ton of fun telling you.”

“I’m sorry,” I said, “but yes, I do want to know what I was like. Sounds pretty bad, school won’t be much fun.”

“I don’t think it will be all that bad. With the story out about those two and why you braced them, a lot of people will be on your side. And you have filled out a bit—that physical therapy you got in the hospital sure did you some good.”

I knew my body was adjusting towards its final structure of 6′1″ and 225. It only had a few years to make the transition and with this body, that meant noticeable changes almost by the month. I was eating like a horse most days.

Sarah continued with a smile, “I don’t think you will have any trouble with too many regular ass bags. You should watch out for the football team though. Tom and Paul were their heroes and they all think that since you more or less started the fight that they shouldn’t have gotten in any trouble.”

“It’s not just the bullies,” I said thoughtfully, “it doesn’t sound like I had any friends at all. Doesn’t sound like I ever had the ability to make any.”

At that, Sarah looked startled. “Oh Shit... Jason!”

“What?” I asked, “Who’s Jason?”

“You do have a friend,” she said hurriedly, “his name is Jason and he lives next door. You’ve been friends with him as long as I’ve been friends with Melody. You grew up together.”

“Then I must not do friendship very well since he hasn’t been around.”

“That’s because he hasn’t been around!” she explained.

I have been trying to stay out of her head, partly because I respect her privacy, and partly because I didn’t trust myself to dabble around in there as horny as I was.

But she wasn’t making a lot of sense and I was about to take a peek when she continued in a rush.

“I mean he hasn’t been in town. He spends summers in Florida with his dad. The day you got beat up was the last day of school... he left that morning. He should be back in a few days. I don’t know if he even knows what happened.”

“Wouldn’t his mother have told him?”

“Who knows, she’s kind of a bitch, she doesn’t like you because she thinks that his hanging around with you holds him back socially.”

“So she may not have told him.”

“She may not even care or even know that it happened. She is so self absorbed that any news about it probably went right over her head. I know she never talks to mom and dad. He never calls during the summers. I don’t know his number there and I didn’t even think about trying to contact him. At first we didn’t want to worry him until we knew which way you were going to go. Then when you woke up, well... All I thought about this summer was getting you better and trying to convince you to forgive me. I guess I can be a self absorbed bitch too”

“Knowing one’s self is the first step to improvement.” I said playfully.

“Fuck you.” She laughed and threw a sausage at me. I caught it (thank you reflexes) and popped it in my mouth.

“But you’re right, I am going to change. When I thought I was going to lose you I swore that if you would pull through I would never be mean to anyone ever again. From now on I treat ‘everyone’ with respect until they give me a reason not to.”

She spent the next hour or so filling me in about my one and only friend.

Jason was the same age as I was. His parents had divorced about 10 years ago and his father moved to Florida because, according to Sarah, that’s as far away as he could get from Monica (Jason’s mother). Apparently Jason, while not sleeping here as much as Melody (since he lived right next door) spent a good deal of time here, as his mother never really noticed if he was home or not.

Our parents had accepted his presence just like Melody’s. They were good people, my parents. Opening their home to kids in need. Melody, because her mother worked odd hours, and Jason, because his mother wasn’t there even when she was. My mother had even been to parent-teacher meetings with Jason’s teachers because his mother couldn’t find time to make it.

He was average height for a boy our age, thin, like I was, but smart and actually pretty good looking (according to Sarah). He often caught some of shit thrown at me. But we had been pretty tight.

We spent the rest of the day doing various chores and talking about school and the ‘old’ days.

About three o’clock the doorbell rang and I opened it up to find Betty and Melody standing on the front porch.

“Hi,” I said stepping aside, “come in.”

They walked in as Sarah came out of the living room.

“You won’t mind if Melody stays her tonight will you?” Betty asked.

“Of course not.” I said. “She’s family around here.”

“I wasn’t going to go to work but she...” Melody cut her off.

“Mom, I’ll be fine. And you said last week that you don’t have any personal time left. You probably won’t even get paid for yesterday. You didn’t even need to bring me over here, I can walk.”

I could tell she was a little embarrassed by her mother’s... well... mothering.

Betty softened. “I know dear. Look, you may have been living with this thing for months, but I’m still in the first twenty-four hours of knowing my little girl was horribly violated. Give me some time, okay?”

Melody hugged her mother. “I know, mom. I love you.”

“I love you too honey.” And with that, her mother started to leave, stopped opened her mouth to say something, looked at Melody, stopped again, sighed, turned and left.

“She’s really not taking this well.” Melody said looking after her mother. “We talked all day. She’s so worried about me. She want’s me to see a therapist... I guess that isn’t a bad thing.” She turned to me and gave me a warm hug. “I just want to see you.”

“What about me?” Sarah chimed in.

“Oh sure, you too, the more the merrier.” Melody said flippantly. She turned to embrace Sarah, and said in a more serious tone, “its still you and me, girlfriend, us against the world.”

We all went into the living room and Melody flopped down on the sofa.

“So what’s up? Ya miss me?”

“We’ve been counting the seconds,” Sarah said a bit too sweetly, and then pointed at me, “well, he has anyway.”

I hadn’t said anything yet because I was enjoying Melody’s radiance. Her laugh at Sarah’s joke snapped me back.

“Actually, I just found out I have a friend nobody bothered to tell me about.”

“Son-of-a-bitch,” Melody said, startled, “Is Jason back?”

“Not yet,” Sarah said, “but he should be, any day now.”

“Sorry, Danny,” Melody said, “I just never thought to tell you about him. I guess I figured you knew.”

“That’s alright,” I said, “Its just one more thing I will have to deal with when the time comes.”

The rest of the evening went by in more conversation about my past life.

Later, Melody and I went up to bed and slowly undressed each other.

Laying her back on the bed I gave her a slow fingertip massage. As my fingers brushed her skin she shivered. Eventually I found myself face to face with her perfect little pussy.

Placing the index fingers of each hand to the sides of her luscious lips, I pulled her pussy open until I had as much pink sweet pussy flesh exposed as I could. Laying my tongue flat against it, I moved my head around in slow tiny circles.

“Oh that is good...” Melody moaned, “Mmmm baby keep doing that...”

I kept it up for quite a while until I could tell her excitement was about to crest. Then, with my mouth I made a tight seal against the flesh surrounding my golden treasure. Creating suction, I sucked her little pussy part way into my mouth. With my hands free I reached up and began gently twisting her nipples.

“My God...” she screamed, “Yes baby... So good... Mmm... So good... Danny... Danny... Ohhh... DANNY!”

Again I kept my mouth in full contact with her pussy as she rode wave after wave of orgasmic joy. My mouth filled with her nectar. Again and again she squealed my name as she came.

When her orgasms finished I slid up her sleek body and embraced her. She was trying to catch her breath and she smiled at me weakly. We cuddled for a few minutes while she composed herself.

“Where did you learn how to do that?” She asked feebly.

Fuck.

I was supposed to be a virgin until her. I hadn’t actually said so, but it was a given. What could I tell her? Did I dare reveal my true nature? Or do I continue to tell lie after lie to this sweet angel.

How would she take it? She thought she was in love with a childhood friend. How could I tell her that a pervert old enough to be her father had body snatched her childhood friend and had taken advantage of her? Oh, she would like that.

I have heard they call them white lies because, since they are intended to preserve the other person’s feelings more than to cover a wrong doing, they don’t blacken your soul the way a normal lie does. I hope so because my soul had become black enough lately.

In my misspent youth (my original misspent youth) I learned that the best lies have a sound basis in the truth—they are easier to remember.

“Promise you won’t get mad?” I asked.

She shifted a little, “why?”

“Well, while I was in the hospital, one of the nurses said she admired how I tried to take up for my sister and that she was rewarding me for being such a hero. She came to my room several times and taught me a few things.”

I didn’t say I was a good liar... just that I did it a lot.

I felt a wave of jealously coming from her and in a panic, I quickly augmented her confidence in my feelings for her and made it so she wouldn’t be jealous.

She relaxed. “Was she pretty?” She asked slowly.

“Yes,” I answered truthfully (finally—I told the truth... do I get a cookie?)

I leaned forward so I could turn and look her in the eye. “But she wasn’t as beautiful as you are.” (Another truth... I was on a roll) “Besides, she was older, Almost thirty.” (Apologies to Marna)

“Do you love her?”

“No.”

“But you made love to her?”

“We had sex. It’s different. I think that there are two ways of having sex. There is making love, like we do, when two people become as one, our feelings for each other bonding us together in a way that is more than physical.”

“And the other way?”

“Sex for fun. It feels good, its fun to make another feel good. I cared for her. I don’t think I could have sex with someone if I didn’t care about her at least a little. I don’t think you would like me much if I could.”

“Probably not, what about what happened to me?”

“That’s not sex,” I spat, “That’s violence. It was them beating you up and degrading you. Not much different than what they did to me except they used their cocks instead of their fists.”

“That’s a good way of thinking about it,” she said snuggling into me, “that way it has nothing whatsoever to do with what we share.”

She tilted her head up and kissed my neck. “And if you ever see that nurse again, tell her I said to thank her for being a good teacher.”

She then started sucking and kissing my neck, slowly working her way down to my throbbing member.

Taking it in her mouth she started suckling on it. Then she looked up.

“I didn’t have a teacher, Danny,” she said, her blue eyes sparkling, “teach me how to make you feel as good as you make me feel.”

So I gave her the guided tour of the penis. Where the sensitive areas are, how to milk the part that is not in her mouth. How to properly fondle the balls (not too hard). How to keep her tongue over her bottom teeth while sliding the penis in and out of her mouth. When to apply suction. How to move her tongue from side to side while the penis slides in and out.

She wanted to practice. She had her own ideas as well. I came twice. The second time she kept her mouth working on my cock while I came. It was incredible. She swallowed it all.

After that we made love three more times that night. In between sessions, with my tongue and lips, I explored every inch of her breathtaking body—from her ankles to her ears. And, every single inch was smooth, soft and sweet.

Looking into her eyes when I came that final time and seeing the joy she felt, I knew I was in love. I could try lying to myself some more. But I doubted I would believe me.

I still loved Maria. Have no doubt about that. But I was dead as far as she was concerned. I couldn’t return to her any more than I could tell Melody the truth.

My reaction to Melody’s mother, who was very attractive and even younger than Maria, had me worried about my reaction if I did see her again. Would my younger body not find her as lovely as I remembered? I was afraid to take that chance. I wanted to remember her as she was in my mind.

All I had left was solace in the fact that, having lost one of the sweetest, most beautiful women in the entire world, I found another. I didn’t deserve either of them.

I slept late the next day. Slipping out of bed I gave Melody a gentle kiss on the cheek. She purred, still more asleep than awake.

By time I got cleaned up and dressed it was almost noon. I stopped by some pictures in the hallway. There were several, but the one’s I was interested in were last years school portraits.

There was Sarah, lovely as ever. A bright smile on her face. A smile that lived in every aspect of her face. Her sparkling green eyes shone with it.

Then there was Danny. He was smiling also but only with his mouth. There was no smile in his eyes. In fact they looked sad.

I touched his picture and realized the person in the photo was dead but nobody knew it. There was nobody to mourn for him but me.

“Sorry kid,” I whispered, my throat tight, “I’m all you got. I know you worried about your sister; I’ll take good care of her. I promise you that. I hope that wherever you are now, your eyes can smile.”

I wondered how he had gotten to be the way he was. I had done enough meandering through the human psyche to have some pretty educated guesses based upon the description of his behavior from Sarah and Melody.

According to Sarah it started even before Kindergarten. It was probably down at their neighborhood park. He got pushed down or slugged or something. He cried, whined for his mother or something else that got the bullies attention. Parasites like that are always seeking a new target. And like sharks smelling blood in the water they were drawn to Danny.

Once marked, he became a favorite target. At that young age he didn’t understand that he was just a victim. He thought he had done something wrong. Eventually he thought there was something wrong with him and he was just getting what he deserved.

Imagine a life where, out of the hundreds you come in contact with on a daily basis, some view you with open contempt, some delight in acting upon that contempt and the rest are simply indifferent to your plight.

Except for five, his parents, his sister, Melody and Jason. And of those I imagine there were times he caught concern in his father’s eyes—but what he saw was disappointment. I have found that what you believe another thinks of you is far more important that what they really think. The only kindness he could ever really count on was from Sarah. Perhaps Melody as well, but maybe that was only me wanting to believe that.

I felt a bit of closeness with Danny over that. I mentioned before that I had been pretty thin when I entered the Marines. I had also been the target of several bullies during my school years. Not to the extent Danny had but it had been bad enough.

I could understand his reaction to his sister being picked upon. Of the five who didn’t victimize him only two were weaker than he. Only two he felt he needed to protect. To prevent them from feeling the same way he felt. I have a feeling he would have stuck up for Melody even if she weren’t with Sarah.

Even after Sarah and Melody joined the rest of the world, he knew they didn’t mean it, understood why they did it and could still count on a kind word back in the safety of his home.

So what started out to be a promising life took a sharp downturn early on. And, with every shit sandwich he was forced to eat he only felt worse about himself.

I had once heard that there is no greater love, that a man lay his life down for another. If that is love—and God is love—then I pray that Danny is in heaven.

Angels don’t stomp you in the gut and rub your face in the dirt.

I touched the face in the picture again, swallowed the lump in my throat and headed down to the kitchen.

Walking down the stairs I heard Sarah’s voice coming up.

“...but he’s different now.” She was saying. “In a way, a lot more fun. Maybe since he doesn’t remember all the crap he had to put up with he’s actually able to enjoy life. I don’t know but he’s okay. He laughs now...”

I walked into the kitchen. There was a boy, about my age sitting at the counter with Sarah.

“Is this Jason?” I asked leaning on the doorframe.

“Yep.” Quipped Sarah, a sparkle of amusement coming to her eyes.

Jason looked uncomfortable. “Uhm... yeah, it’s me... you really don’t remember?”

“No, but I’ve heard all about you,” I said walking over to him. As I passed Sarah I gave her a playful swat on the shoulder, “and you seem to enjoy these moments way too much.”

I grabbed Jason’s hand and with the other arm swept him into a half hug.

“It’s great to finally meet you.”

We held the embrace for a second; pounding each other’s back in the way that men do in order to assure each other that—‘even though I’m hugging you, I’m not gay’.

Jason looked at me as I broke the embrace and went to sit down at the table.

“Look, man,” he said, “I had no idea what happened. If mom had told me I’d have made dad bring me right back.”

“No problem.” I assured him, “you couldn’t have done anything, and at least one person who cares about me didn’t have to stew in worry the whole time I was in a coma.”

He wanted to know the whole story. Sarah finished filling him in on what happened before I woke up in the hospital and just as she was completing the story, the air was split by a shrill shriek.

“JASON!” Screamed Melody, bounding through the kitchen to give him a big hug.

“Welcome home.” She said as she broke the hug.

Jason sat there stunned. “Did everyone get kicked in the head while I was gone? First Sarah greets me at the door with a hug, which hasn’t happened in years, and a kiss on the cheek, which has ‘never’ happened. Then Melody gives me a hug and acts happy to see me.”

While he was talking Melody came over, stood behind me, bent over and wrapped her arms around my neck. Seeing this, Jason’s eyes grew wide and he shook his head.

“Either you guys are fucking with me, or I am in some sort of twilight zone episode.”

The three of us laughed and he looked even more bewildered.

“Look,” Said Sarah seriously, “Melody and I were real shits to you the past few years and we owe you a big apology.”

“Yeah, Jason, I’m really sorry for the lousy way I treated you.” Melody said just as sincere.

Sarah continued, “It’s too bad that we had to almost lose Danny in order for us to see what stupid elitist idiots we had become.”

“We’ve turned over a new leaf,” said Melody, “No more miss bitch, we promise.”

Still confused, he pointed at Melody, her arms wrapped around me. “What’s up with that?”

“Oh, nothing,” Melody said quickly, letting me go and sitting down opposite me, “We’re in love, that’s all.”

Jason’s jaw hit the floor, rolled across and kitchen and landed under the refrigerator.

Sarah was watching him with a small smile on her face.

“You know, Danny,” he finally said, “for being the one with no memory, you’re the most normal one here.”

We all laughed again, this time Jason joined in, shaking his head.

We all pitched in to make a quick meal and, seeing we were running low on groceries Sarah and Melody offered to go to the store and leave us here to catch up.

After they had gone we went into the living room and sat down for an awkward moment of silence.

There was something I wanted to try, so...

“Jason, can you keep a secret?”

“Of course I can, you know that... oh... maybe you don’t. Yeah. I have always kept your secrets Danny, and you have always kept mine.”

“Something happened to me.”

Yeah, I know...”

“Besides that.” I said quickly, “maybe it was the head injury, I don’t know but I can do stuff now.”

“Like what?”

“I think I can read minds.”

I had to make this look good. “Think of something, it doesn’t matter what.”

I made a big show of concentration.

“Okay, think of something other than ‘what the hell is he doing.’”

Jason looked shocked for a second and then nodded.

I ‘concentrated’ again.

“I see a pool, smaller than ours, and there is a screen house surrounding it.”

“Holy shit! That’s my dad’s pool. I’ve never told you about it. How’d you do that?”

“I’m not sure, but its been happening to me since I woke up. You are the only person I’ve told.”

“That’s wild! Can you make people do things? Is this why Melody is in love with you?”

Time for more black marks on the soul... “No, I can’t control people, at least I haven’t been able to do it. Melody just sort of happened. But there are some other things I can do.”

I looked at the chair opposite me, ‘concentrated’ and it flew backwards, thumping against the wall.

“HOLY SHIT!” Jason shouted jumping up. “That is so COOL!”

“What else? What else can you do?”

“I want to try something; I think I can communicate telepathically. A few times in the hospital people responded to things I’m certain I was just thinking. I’ve been afraid to try it. Are you game?”

“Hit me.” He said, excited.

I have wanted to try this for quite a while, but there was never anyone who could ‘receive’.

I projected towards him; sort a combination of a scan and telekinesis. I aimed it his auditory nerves.

<Jason, can you hear me?>

He bent over and clapped his hands over his ears. “Hey! Turn down the volume would ya!”

“Sorry.”

“Man,” he said sitting back up, “it was like it was coming from all around, and so loud. Like thunder. You could make people think God was talking to them with that trick.” He added smiling.

“You mind if I try again?”

“Okay but turn it down.”

I pulled back on the power and...

<How is this?>

“Still like you’re yelling, but not so bad.”

I dialed down even further...

<Can you hear me now?>

“That’s good, its like you’re talking to me but your voice has no real direction. So we could, like, have a conversation without ever opening our mouths.”

“Not that easy though,” I lied, “Unless I really concentrate, all I get is like a whisper I can almost, but not quite, make out.”

“So what can we do with it?”

“Oh, we’ll figure out something. I just had to tell somebody.”

I had been wondering if I could project a voice into someone’s head, and now I knew. But, part of the cat was out of the bag now and I had to figure out what to do with it. But I actually felt a lot better having someone in on at least part of my secret.

The girls returned with the groceries and after fine supper and we spent the evening around the pool. Splashing and playing and finally just lounging. Enjoying each other’s presence without having to say anything.

As the evening grew into night, “You guys mind if I crash here?” Jason asked, “I’m pissed at Mom for not telling me about what happened. I don’t feel much like talking to her.”

“Of course,” said Sarah quickly, before I could even open my mouth. “You are always welcome here. You know that.”

Melody and I left them talking, poolside and headed up to my room. I’ve mentioned before that, while sex is never boring to enact, and making love even more so, continually talking about it can be tedious.

Suffice it to say, Melody, she with the glowing golden hair, she with the stunning blue eyes, Sweet in disposition, selfless and adventurous (not to mention a killer body) performed flawlessly. Taking me to heights I thought were lost to me.

We made love long into the night, and went to sleep in each other’s arms having dreams that were but pale shadows of the real thing.

We awoke the next morning still feeling the afterglow of our demonstrations of love. As we dressed we tried to maintain some sort of physical contact. We went down to the kitchen arm in arm to find my charming sister again trying to decipher the instructions on a box of pancake mix.

“Good, you’re here,” She said glancing up from her reading, “What the hell are you supposed to do different if you want to make waffles?”

There were strawberries on the counter and a can of whipped cream. They hadn’t brought them home yesterday so she must have gone out early to pick them up.

Melody separated from me and went over to her, peering at the box, “I think its and extra egg or something.”

“Danny,” Sarah said to me, “find the waffle iron, I think its in one of the bottom cabinets over there.” Pointing to the section of cabinets left of the sink.

As I was banging around digging it out, Jason shuffled into the kitchen.

“Well, there you are, sleepy head,” Sarah chimed sweetly, “I wondered when you would get up.” She slipped off her stool, walked over to him and took him in a tight embrace. Then kissed him full on the mouth for several seconds. “You barely moved when I got up.”

Shit... Shit... shit... my feelings with Melody...I must have been projecting passion... love... I don’t know. Sarah must have been affected by it and she threw herself at the first boy available. Only it won’t last... Jason is gonna get his heart broken.

Damn it... I should have foreseen this and taken precautions. I thought she answered too quickly last night. But all I could think about was getting to bed with Melody. Damn it!

I peered into Sarah’s mind and was immediately relieved. I was too quick to blame myself. Sarah had a crush on Jason when we were younger. She still found him attractive and very sweet. She had ignored her feelings when she felt he was socially beneath her, but now, with her new attitude, all that changed.

She had decided she wanted to date him when he showed up at our house yesterday morning. After Melody and I left last night they talked for quite a while. One thing led to another and, well, perhaps my passion with Melody had something to do with how quickly she bedded him, but they likely would have wound up there anyway.

Checking Jason I found he had been in love with Sarah for as long as he could remember. He was still in shock to have finally had his wildest dream come true.

He looked at me a bit uncomfortably.

“Are you cool with this, bro?” He asked. An icy flash from Sarah’s green eyes told me I had better be cool with this. But I was anyway. They were destined to be together. I wondered how Danny’s actual death would have affected them. Would they have sought comfort from each other and gotten together anyway? Probably not, since in the condition Sarah was in, had her brother died I doubt she would have survived the summer. In spite of all the deceit, maybe someone besides me has benefited from all this.

“Way cool,” I said with a smile. “What could be better than two of the nicest people I know getting together? But you better be good to her... you know how I get if someone fucks with my little sister.”

Melody was giving Sarah a hug and they were giggling like... well... teenage girls.

Jason looked at them, and then remarked, “You know, last year we were the two biggest losers in the whole school. This year we are going to show up with the hottest chicks in town on our arms.” Then he looked concerned, “there are some guys who won’t like this. There could be some trouble.”

“There had better not be any trouble.” The girls said almost in unison.

“That’s a good point,” I said, “but I have a plan. In the hospital they had me working out as part of my physical therapy (at least that’s what my family believed) and it has done me a world of good. I think you and I should make it a habit to hit those weights in the basement every day. Couldn’t hurt.”

“You do look bigger,” Jason observed, “do you think it would work for me like that?”

I knew it would thanks to me. “I’m sure of it, in fact,” I said heading for the basement door, “we should get started right now. The girls can finish breakfast,” I opened the door and let Jason precede me. “Cooking is women’s work anyway.” I finished with a grin only Jason could see.

A sponge from the sink hit me in the back of my head.

“Eat shit!” Sarah laughed.

I stopped, with my hand on the door. I turned around and looked her in the eye.

“No,” I said, seriously, “No I won’t. And I’m never going to again.” Then I turned and headed down the stairs. As I did, I heard Sarah’s voice, softly, as though she didn’t intend for me to hear it.

“Good for you...”