The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PALADIN

by trilby else ()

5.

Becky didn’t panic. She couldn’t. Her mind was already half-paralyzed: she was already brainwashed enough to become totally passive in Ms Tsai’s presence.

Ms Tsai just stood there.

“She’s lovely.” The stranger’s voice was sweet and high, her accent English. “An angel’s face on a thoroughbred’s body.”

Ms Tsai didn’t agree, or even blink.

Becky tried weakly to make sense of it, but in Ms Tsai’s special room she’d learned not to think. Just remembering it filled her mind with pulsing spirals.

She didn’t have to think to see her coach’s blankness. Seeing her teammates that way made Becky wet, but . . .

But she’d never seen Ms Tsai like this. Ms Tsai totally looked hypnotized.

Becky’s head started to clear, despite her training. It was weird going this long around Ms Tsai without being put to sleep or receiving commands.

This just didn’t make sense. Ms Tsai couldn’t be some secret submissive—and this girl couldn’t force her to. She was elfin, slim-armed, nothing like Becky or her strapping teammates. Ms Tsai could have held her down one-handed or stunned her with a blow. In bed she’d play with her—well, like a doll.

But Ms Tsai was wearing her leash.

She’d sounded fine when she called to summon Becky to the Nat. And just now, asking her in.

Omigod. Saying whatever this petite girl told her to, like a ventriloquist’s dummy.

And Ms Tsai had the passwords to Becky’s mind.

“Ms Tsai?” Becky was too much a slave not at least to ask for orders, and down inside the terror was finding its way out.

The girl’s amber gaze sharpened. She saw the danger in Becky’s tight, conditioned body as the young swimmer’s passivity wore off.

Becky tensed.

“Babydoll commando.”

Becky’s whole body hummed deliciously as the trigger switched off her will. Her mind went utterly blank, but almost immediately her world returned. The trigger was a Reset button for her and the other girls Ms Tsai had programmed. Her mind rebooted in a safer mode.

She was still aware, but everything had contracted and simplified. All worries were gone—even about not obeying. Becky couldn’t even form that idea anymore. She still knew Ms Tsai had somehow been hypnotized into obedience, and surrendered her trigger, but it didn’t bother or confuse her.

Once she was triggered, Becky remembered she was a slave, with no need or desire to understand. The only thing she did now was obey.

This girl had spoken the special words Ms Tsai had burned into her mind when she’d turned Becky into her peripheral device. Once they were used on her, Becky knew she didn’t have to wonder who the girl was or what she’d done to Ms Tsai.

She just had to obey the girl completely.

“Hoo!” The girl’s relief was audible. “Well done Janice. Good job you put that in her head.”

She rose from the desk and stepped away. Becky stared ahead without the slightest urge to follow her. Then the girl’s hand was smooth and warm on her ass, squeezing and stroking. Becky sighed but said nothing and held still.

“Yesss.” The girl kneaded Becky’s thigh, stroked her flank through the tight lycra. “You could be dangerous, if you could think.

“Very nice indeed.” Becky relaxed under the handling. “Mmm. So fit. Might’ve been a thrill, even so. Being wrestled into submission by a baby amazon.” She moved in front of Becky, her ethereally pretty face alight with glee.

“If I had done, I wonder how you would have felt against me, when I tranced you.” Still stroking Becky’s muscles, the girl stared into her eyes. “All these, suddenly going as slack as your mind.”

Cocking a dainty eyebrow, she grinned and tapped Becky’s nose. “But I loathe unplanned bruises.” She giggled at Becky’s lack of response, then hugged her and moved against her like a lover. A slender, silken thigh eased between Becky’s.

“I think,” she breathed into Becky’s ear, “if Janice, there, still had her will, she could’ve made you kill me.” She sighed, feeling Becky tremble, aroused at the touch, at the breath. Mostly to imagine being that obedient.

“You could be harem-trained in a week. You’d not fight it, not in the least.”

Becky was primed to accept anything she was told. But hearing it in that aristocratic accent made it seem even more inevitable, somehow. Kept in a stall, the girl coming to her in fitted britches and a red velvet jacket, holding a riding crop in gloved hands . . . checking Becky’s harness and bit . . .

Then the girl sighed and pouted a little, pulling away. “But I haven’t all night.” She reached back onto the desk and took up the leash, gazing along its length to the gleaming collar on Ms Tsai’s neck.

She flicked the leash and Ms Tsai stiffened. “Your word is my will, Mistress.” The throaty voice that had hypnotized Becky was now the eager purr of a concubine.

“You know what you must do now, Janice.” The girl’s voice was even softer. Ms Tsai writhed.

“Yes, Mistress. i must obey,” Ms Tsai moaned. Becky had only heard her sound that way in bed, when Becky’d been especially good with her mouth. “i must reprogram my slaves to obey only You.

“When all are Yours, You will make us all forget i was ever free, or a hypnotist, or their mistress.”

Her tense body twitched. “i will be just another slavegirl kneeling among them.”

Becky’s mind reeled. Hearing it was like being held down during sex, forced to endure cruel pleasure. Becky had no will to resist it. She relaxed and listened to her hypnotist submit.

“Reprogram this slave for me, Janice.”

“i obey, Mistress.” Ms Tsai sounded completely controlled—just like one of her swimmers under command. Something still hurt inside Becky, but it ebbed into all the obedience.

With the leash slack against her, Ms Tsai stepped smoothly forward like a beautiful zombie, pivoting to step along the desk. The girl backed away, holding the leash like an animal trainer. In front of Becky, Ms Tsai pivoted to face her.

Becky looked at her mistress and hypnotist. She’d never seen Ms Tsai standing like an indoctrinated recruit, or glowing with the desire to please someone else, and the older woman was almost frighteningly sexy in someone else’s collar. The dark eyes that could swallow Becky’s thoughts still compelled her, but even now Becky saw how glassy they were.

It didn’t matter. Ms Tsai still controlled her mind.

“Look into my eyes, Becky.”

“Yes, Ms Tsai.” Becky was a triggered slave in trance. She felt nothing strange about submitting to Ms Tsai again even if both of them were in the thrall of the girl. No one had told Becky to think about complexity or irony.

“You are my slave. You think only what you are told.” The coach was so beautiful. So deeply under control.

“Yes, Ms Tsai.”

“Nothing about what is happening to us bothers you, Becky. It turns you on instead.”

Becky obediently felt the anxieties vanish even as the arousal sparked in her cunt. She fell deeper into Ms Tsai’s hypnotic gaze. The conviction and complete belief in Ms Tsai’s voice washed over her mind as they always did, and Becky easily saw their truth.

“Yes, Becky. You also know it is wonderful that i have been hypnotized into obedience.” Ms Tsai’s voice hummed with arousal. Trance kept her voice steady, but Ms Tsai was loving her leash.

“i am only a hypnotized slave now, Becky, just like you. i want only to sleep and obey.”

Becky almost climaxed. The woman who’d taken her mind stood there declaring she longed to be bidden, just like Becky. God, this was so . . . so . . .

“i have no desire to control others, except to capture them for Mistress, and no slave keeps slaves. So i must give you to Mistress now to be Her slave. You will obey Her.”

Becky’s deepest programming, besides obedience, was to pleasure Ms Tsai. Helping Ms Tsai convert her into someone else’s slave would do that now.

She forgot wanting anything but this.

“Yes, Ms Tsai. I will obey Her.”

6.

Stacy cursed herself again for forgetting the Russian textbook. She tiptoed into the Nat, then kept doing it when she realized how quiet the place was. As far as she knew, Ms Tsai didn’t have anyone scheduled for a late session tonight, either in the pool or in the . . . special room.

Pausing in the lobby, Stacy fancied her breathing suddenly echoed off the lobby walls, rattling the notices on the corkboards. She blushed. Ms Tsai knew about Stacy’s fixation with the special room, and sometimes let Stacy beg to be sent there. Rationally, Stacy knew her teammates were just as addicted to the reinforcement sessions. It was part of how Ms Tsai controlled their minds, and Stacy knew how important it was that Ms Tsai deepen that control.

But there was still something extra-hot about believing the slaveneed was her own dirty slutty little secret, something she’d given up to Ms Tsai in weakness. A special way the coach kept Stacy in her power.

Sometimes, when she masturbated, Stacy dreamed of sneaking across campus in just her racing suit and swimcap, or sometimes naked. She’d slip into the Natatorium and then into the special room, and strap herself into the enslaving chair. In the fantasy the brainwashing systems came on automatically. Only then, as the music throbbed endlessly and the lights pulsed until her mind pulsed with them, while Truth poured into her head and flushed out everything else, would Stacy realize it was a trap. The program would just go on and on.

Alone, with no one to release her, Stacy would scream and thrash and come as the brainwashing obliterated her. In the morning Ms Tsai and the others would find only a nude puppet with Stacy’s face, twitching orgasmically, nothing left in it but obedience.

Stacy always climaxed when she imagined Ms Tsai smiling down at her then.

Stacy shook, realizing she’d been touching herself, the faux-tennis miniskirt rucked up over her wrist, thong panties damp. Ew. Letting the skirt drop, she couldn’t help bringing her fingers up and inhaling, though. She stepped quietly toward the team’s locker room, wondering again why she kept bringing the Russian text to places she knew she’d never open it. Or chose a language with a funky alphabet, anyway.

Once she had the book, she decided to swing by Ms Tsai’s office. Even if the coach weren’t there at this hour, Stacy could just . . . be there, where she’d been. Easing open the door to the pool area, she took in the silence. Then she saw the light in the office, and movement.

She really ought to leave. The coach had obviously chosen someone else to experience her mind control tonight, and that was private time, special time. It was just like when Ms Tsai chose one of them for sex, really—and Stacy sometimes didn’t know which excited her more, giving up her will in hypnosis or using her body to please Ms Tsai’s in bed. Both games were intimate, just a girl and her owner.

Ms Tsai had brainwashed them all out of feeling jealousy, and it mostly held. Stacy was sincerely happy for whichever teammate was going glassy-eyed for Ms Tsai now. They all looked so sweet and vulnerable and hot when they went under. She drew a finger past her nose, wishing it was someone else’s girlhoney, almost feeling it melt more of her restraint away. She really should leave.

Still, just a peek . . .

Grinning, Stacy wondered if she wanted to be caught. Ms Tsai would frown and smile and drop her into a deep trance. Stacy’d sleepwalk back to the dorm and awaken tomorrow with no memory of anything but the need to study Russian. But it always felt good to be hypnotized. And the girl going to sleep on her feet now would be too far gone even to know she’d been interrupted.

It’s all good. Stacy crept through the shadows behind the lanes and along the wall toward the office. Then she scootched down when the top part became glass. The blinds were drawn—another sign, any time of day, that some lucky girl was getting her trance on.

The door was wide open, which was weird, even in a locked building. But Stacy naturally had no idea whether it’d been open on the nights she’d been here. Still crouching, she peeked.

At that angle and with only the desklamp lit inside, it took Stacy a moment to realize what she was seeing. A young black girl in a very short dress, with unfamiliar but sweetly feline features, was beaming up at a taller woman who stood stiff—and wonderfully nude—before her. Their posture told Stacy the shorter girl had the nude one in her power, even before she saw the collar the nude one wore, and the leash the girl held. The taller nude was a jet-haired, golden-skinned hardbody, and her tamer was a fawn-like angel gone bad, and for a moment Stacy didn’t know which of them she wanted to be more.

The nude’s tight ass almost mesmerized her before she remembered kissing it.

Ms Tsai.

Stunned still and silent, for a moment Stacy only stared.

The girl gloated up at Ms Tsai, who stood rigid until she flicked the leash. It snapped on the coach’s skin, and she turned like a trained horse. God—Ms Tsai was letting this hot little nymph play her like a real slave! It sent all sorts of sweet strange vibes up Stacy’s spine and along her clit.

Pivoting, Ms Tsai’s gaze swept right over where Stacy crouched, peeping around the door. Stacy froze and almost fell backward, getting her second shock of the evening. It dimmed her relief when Ms Tsai didn’t react to her or seem to see her.

Ms Tsai’s soulless stare looked too real. She wasn’t pretending to be under control. The girl had her in a trance.

Stacy knew it was wrong to watch her controller submit to a stranger but it enthralled her. Seeing beautiful, dominant Ms Tsai naked and posing on a leash licked darkly at Stacy’s clit and corroded her will to stop it, to flee, to do anything but watch and be wet.

As she stared spellbound, the girl guided Ms Tsai to face her, while her own petite butt was against the front of the desk. She herself faced the doorway now, able to glimpse Stacy if she looked down. But she had eyes only for Ms Tsai. What did she see? What did Ms Tsai’s queenly features, her enslaving eyes, looked like when she’d been—hypnotized?

The girl hitched herself up onto the desk and spread her legs. She whispered something.

“Your word is my will, Mistress.” Ms Tsai sounded so needful. And she’d said . . . Mistress . . .

Back straight, she sank to her knees like a new offering, then leaned forward to nose under the pleated hem and start to lick. As the girl grunted and leaned back, her coltish legs tightened like a smooth brown yoke over Ms Tsai’s back. Loose in her hand, the leash lay slack across the coach’s bare shoulder, unneeded. Ms Tsai was already pussy-trained.

Stacy forced her gaze away as the slender girl’s eyes rolled up, lost in whatever she’d taught Ms Tsai to do with her mouth.

That was when Stacy saw the other girl. Long legs, sleek-muscled like Stacy’s own, primly together and rising to a bubble butt, all beneath a skintight, light-blue swim team maillot. Facing away to the side of the room, not even responding as the coach ate out a stranger.

Its familiarity snapped Stacy out of her own trance. One of her teammates, put to sleep for orders.

She must have moved.

“Fuck!” Amber eyes fixed on Stacy.

7.

The strange girl forced her gaze to focus, fighting the shock of seeing Stacy squatting there alongside the pleasure of Ms Tsai’s tongue.

“Who’s—stop—” The clipped British accent was surreal as she struggled to form commands and turn off the remorseless appliance Ms Tsai had become. She fell back, trying to resist Ms Tsai’s mouth long enough pull herself back from it.

Stacy unfroze and staggered for a few steps before she even remembered to stand up.

When she heard the girl clear her throat and start giving clearer orders, Stacy ran. She was already into the locker room when she realized she’d gone the wrong way without thinking, back the route she’d come for the book, and not straight out past the desk. In the time she’d lost they might already have gotten there to cut her off.

Stacy’s spine sang something else now. Shit. If she makes Ms Tsai tell me to stop—

She slipped out the far end and cut toward the other entrance that opened onto the athletic complex. But they’d think of that, too—if that girl let them think, oh god oh god.

Instinct steered her away again, and now she was in the boys’ lockers. It was open-use, not the guys’ team area, and the alienness was still comforting.

I must warn the others! Thinking of the team first was something Ms Tsai had drummed into their heads awake or in trance. As it kept Stacy on task now she almost started crying. But she just pulled out her cellphone and prayed for an answer, thinking to trot away from echoey lockers and tile walls over to the towel racks (still partly full by some miracle, or maybe the boys just weren’t . . . eww . . .)

She almost peed with relief when Kari answered, and just hearing the team captain’s voice soothed her. She barely knew what she said, whispering in the dark like a bad dream. Kari listened and asked tight questions and made her feel good, and made sure to tell her We need you out here with us.

Stacy did feel better. Maybe she could sneak out of the Nat OK, but if they got her Kari could still do something. She moved as carefully as she could.

She still screamed when the figure padded from the alcove, between her and the rear entrance.

Becky. It was poor Becky who that little kitten of a girl had snared somehow. Now she’d been sent to intercept Stacy. In her swimsuit and with her fixed stare, hands by her hips, the pretty sophomore looked hot and ready to obey.

That was just like any of Ms Tsai’s swimmers should look under command, but Stacy knew how wrong this was. Becky wasn’t obeying Ms Tsai anymore—maybe she wasn’t Ms Tsai’s at all, anymore. What was happening behind those too-steady eyes?

“Becky.” It was horrible to see her friend like this, but she’d lucked out. If she’d met Ms Tsai instead, she’d be in trance already.

“Stacy.” Her hypnotized teammate actually smiled—but Becky was just registering her catch. The girl must have sent one hypnotized plaything to cover each entrance—was she also searching the Nat, herself, or letting them do the work?

Stacy shivered at the submission in Becky’s eyes. She was used to the turn-on of seeing a teammate put under, but now it just scared her. It made her sad, too, to see the enthusiastic new girl caught up in this.

“Becky . . .”

One of Becky’s hands rose from her side, holding a cellphone. She flipped it open and raised it, arm arcing up slowly like a machine.

“Your word is my will, Mistress.” For a moment, her eyes seemed to glaze over at the reply, but they never wavered. “Yes. I have located the intruder as instructed. It is Stacy.”

Stacy heard a shout from deeper in the Nat. It sounded like something AY-EE.

The bitch is yelling my name for Ms Tsai telling her what girl it’s me oh no no no she’ll ask for my—

She spun and sprinted back toward the lockers. She’d find inner rooms, a roof exit, cover her ears, hide in the rafters, unless they used the PA to make me listen—

OhgodjustjustjustletmemakeitoutofearshotofBec—

“Chalcedony waterfall.”

Becky’s trance-calm voice cracked flatly on the cinderblock walls, but Stacy didn’t notice anymore. The trigger was already in her head.

Stacy stopped running and stood absolutely still. The open door was three steps away, but she no longer saw it, as the not-quite-orgasm wiped her mind clean. Awareness returned quickly—now clarified by total obedience and freedom from thought. Stacy’s body still tingled with adrenalin from fight-or-flight when she’d been free, but it meant nothing to her.

Nothing did. Meaning was for people with wills, the ones who controlled.

Stacy was a slave. She existed to be controlled. Slaves neither fought nor fled except as instructed. Worry and critical thought were both gone, until they were given back to her. Someone else would think for Stacy, and now she only needed to obey.

It was Becky who’d triggered her into slavemode, and she was primed to obey Becky. She knew Becky was a slave, too, but being controlled by another slave didn’t bother Stacy. She existed to be controlled.

In her stilled thoughts, Stacy still knew Ms Tsai was her true owner, and had been tricked or seduced somehow. She knew her absolute obedience right now wasn’t by Ms Tsai’s will, her hypnotist and idol was as helpless to resist as she was, and that this was all very dangerous.

But mainly Stacy knew she was under control and ready to obey. She waited for orders.

Becky’s bare feet made quiet sounds as she stepped past Stacy and turned to face her, the phone still by her ear, against the gleam of the swimcap.. Her eyes focused on Stacy, and it was almost as though she were a camera someone else looked through.

“Yes, Mistress. Stacy is activated.” Becky looked very solemn, legs together again at attention.

“Stacy will obey now.”

Becky’s gaze seemed to flow behind the words and press them through Stacy’s eyes, onto her brain. It felt nice. It compelled her.

“I will obey,” Stacy said. It felt nicer. It became even more true.

She waited while Becky stood still and vacant-eyed, still holding the phone to her ear. The woman controlling Becky poured instructions into her.

“I understand what I must do, Mistress,” Becky said. “Your word is my will.” She lowered the phone to her side, still staring.

“Listen to instructions, Stacy. You will obey.”

“I will obey,” Stacy told her. Just seeing hypnotized Becky, sleek and strong in her swimsuit, mindlessly obeying her Mistress, was melting Stacy inside. It made her want to obey, too—not just the numb submission of being triggered, but the hot mindfuck of yielding to another woman’s will.

Even a woman she couldn’t see. A woman using her friend like a spinning crystal to stop her mind.

“Open your mind now, Stacy.”

Stacy found herself obeying as easily as when it was Ms Tsai altering her thinking. It was Ms Tsai’s control that kept Stacy submitting to this and inhibited even the thought of trying to disobey, but that didn’t matter. It only mattered to listen to Becky and believe.

Becky recited the instructions just as they’d been pushed into her mind from the phone. Stacy received them and knew what she must do.

Both girls began walking steadily along the passage inside the Nat’s outer wall. It was the long way, but Mistress wanted that. She had made Becky program Stacy to become more obedient and more receptive with each step she took. By the time they returned to the office, Stacy’s mind would be thoroughly softened. When Mistress’ other slave Ms Tsai converted Stacy to obey Mistress instead, Stacy would submit totally.

Stacy could feel it happening, just as she’d been told. Her willpower ebbed with each step.

Like a good slave, she was ready to wait.

8.

Kari stirred as the ringtone reached into her trance.

She knelt and stared at the TV. The slowly-turning spiral held her enthralled as she repeated the newest mantra from the speaker.

Sleep and obey. Thinking is hard. Sleep and obey. Thinking is hard.

The spiral owned Kari. It was easy to obey the spiral and ignore the ringing.

The training DVD had, as usual, worked perfectly. It had sucked Kari in so deeply she’d all but forgotten it even was a DVD. No girl who’d been through Ms Tsai’s brainwashing could resist the induction, and Kari’s mind was already prepared for the indoctrination that followed. Until it released her, Kari was stripped of desire to do anything but submit to it and be conditioned. The tiny part of her that had even heard the sound exulted that she stayed helpless, then went back to sleep.

The ringtone sounded again.

Something changed inside Kari’s mind. Obeying a new compulsion, she closed her eyes and fought the trance. A new phrase enticed her mind: I sleep and wake to serve Ms Tsai. It worked, and when Kari opened her eyes she could look away from the screen.

It still flickered with the DVD’s images. They played across Bridget’s and Sylvie’s faces as they knelt watching expressionlessly, still hypnotized.

Kari had persuaded Ms Tsai to program her with that counter-trigger. She’d known there’d be times when Ms Tsai would need a slave to wake up and obey her when the rest of them were helpless like this. Ms Tsai had seemed amused but she indulged Kari, and she’d been very reassuring that she knew Kari wasn’t trying to free herself. The last thing Kari wanted was to stop being her slave.

Now Kari picked up the phone, sighing as she saw Stacy’s number on the display. Stacy was a good girl and swam like a dolphin but she had mini-crises that even being a hypnoslave hadn’t completely trained her out of. Kari looked wistfully at her roomies, mindlessly sending themselves deeper into trance as everything the DVD told them became part of their minds.

Oh well. She was team captain, and it wasn’t all fun and games. Besides, it felt really good to solve problems so Ms Tsai didn’t have to. That was what slaves like Kari were for.

“Hey, Stace—”

“Oh god Kari it’s you oh thank god thank god it’s—”

“Chill!” Kari wondered why Stacy was whispering if she was this upset. A noise on the other end became ragged breathing, and she realized Stacy had just done her best to calm down.

“Sorry. Kari, I’m so sc—fuck. Um. Omigod. It’s Ms Tsai. Somebody’s done something to Ms Tsai.”

Kari’s blood ran cold as she pictured the coach crumpled in her office at the Nat or her car. Some animal had . . . “What happened?” Her voice came out steadier than she expected.

“Someone’s hypnotized her! Or something. Some girl I don’t know who she is, she was in Ms Tsai’s office and she had Ms Tsai naked and . . .”

Kari closed her eyes. If their hypnotist wanted to play sub, they had no reason to know. It didn’t diminish Kari’s worship in the slightest. Well, she’d calm Stacy, and then they’d both let Ms Tsai erase—

“Ms Tsai wasn’t the one in control.” Stacy might have read her mind. “When they saw me she didn’t react. It was the girl that started shouting, and Ms Tsai just stayed on her knees and stared at her pussy and didn’t move—”

She sobbed a breath. “Before that she just stood there, while the girl talked to her.

“Like we do, Kari. Just like we stand there when we’re hypnotized.”

Kari couldn’t fight the image of her proud, strong controller standing there just like Kari herself, hearing only a command voice and knowing only the need to obey it. Not Ms Tsai. No.

Kari tried not to pant or do anything else to spook her teammate. “What does the girl look like?”

“I don’t—black. Small.” There was a dazed pause. “Gorgeous. Um, British too.”

It didn’t sound worth the time to get more. “Where are you now, Stacy?”

“In the Nat, still. Hiding.” A deep breath. “If she chased me—I don’t know if she . . .”

Kari was catching up to Stacy, and admired the other for realizing the additional danger and running. If someone really controlled Ms Tsai, they could make her give them everyone’s trigger and—

“Kari.

“She’s got one of us already.”

“Who?” God, who was there tonight? Coach hadn’t called a practice. Kari pictured a teammate in the wrong place, flicked into sleepy obedience before she knew what hit her.

By her own trusted hypnotist.

“Couldn’t see! She had her, back was to the door, and she was in a swimcap so like her hair wasn’t but she was at attention—”

“Shh, Stacy. You’re safe right now, anyway.” Kari was just making reassuring noises right now. This terrified her. Ms Tsai might be playing at being someone’s pet and using her own girls as mindless props. They’d remember nothing she didn’t want them to, and they were hers to use as she liked anyway. But Kari sensed this wasn’t anything that benign.

“Can you get out, Stace?”

“I don’t know. I think so.” Stacy seemed calmer. “Um, should I try to see who she—?”

“No.” Kari was cold all over again. If she’d encouraged Stacy all the way into some stupid heroics and got her caught—

“No, Stace. You got the warning out. We need you out here with us. OK?”

“Yeah.” Stacy sounded happy enough not to be a hero. “OK, Kari. See ya.” She clicked off.

Oh. God.

Kari looked again at her friends, still blissfully lost in the hypnotic DVD. For all of a second, she envied them.

But being that helpless was horribly dangerous now. With Ms Tsai controlling their minds, just her, Kari knew she was safe. She loved Ms Tsai and trusted her utterly. But what someone else could do to them, with just those trigger words to turn off their ability or even desire to resist, scared her.

Maybe the mysterious girl hadn’t completely broken Ms Tsai’s will, and she hadn’t confessed their triggers. Part of Kari desperately wanted to think that. She knew she was a hypnotized slave and had no way to be objective about her owner, but she had a sense of Ms Tsai’s inner steel. The woman who’d enslaved her and won her devotion was no slave herself. Kari firmly believed she’d fight hard rather than give up her girls.

Kari couldn’t kid herself, though. Stacy said she’d seen another swim-team member there, deep in trance. The mystery girl might have hypnotized the girl herself, just as she’d somehow apparently hypnotized Ms Tsai at least into stripping and bowing to her. Kari knew how susceptible she herself was—all of them were. Ms Tsai kept their obedience for herself, but she was training them to submit to hypnosis. Their fixation on her might not be enough to shield them from another hypnotist.

But the simplest explanation was the scariest: someone had conquered their mistress. After Ms Tsai’s very effective brainwashing, they were all helpless to resist, and with a few words she could stop them wanting to. Unless they did something fast, Ms Tsai’s power over them would put them on their knees beside her, as spoils. Kari had to presume it was that bad, and pray she turned out to be wrong.

And they’d come very close to not knowing at all. Until someone came around to their dorm rooms, or the phones started to ring, and the silly little words made them helpless, and like it.

You may have saved us, Stacy. Please, please make it out of there.

9.

becky felt incredible.

she’d only been obedient to her new Mistress for an hour or so, but already she’d captured a new slavegirl for Her. becky wasn’t proud: she was just an extension of Mistress’ will. But it had felt so hot when Mistress used becky to speak Stacy’s trigger to make her helpless.

Mistress had been upset when She realized Stacy had seen them, but now becky sensed things were under Her control again—the way becky now firmly believed things should be. she was glad she’d hypnotized Stacy before she could spoil it. Soon Stacy wouldn’t want to spoil anything for Mistress.

becky stood quietly in the office, watching janice reprogram her friend by undoing some of her own controls. Back on her leash, the coach wasn’t freeing Stacy’s mind, just rewiring what had locked Stacy’s obedience onto her, as she’d done earlier to becky at Mistress’ command. Shortly, Stacy would obey Mistress just as helplessly as she’d obeyed janice.

Neither girl thought of janice as “Ms Tsai” anymore.

Before sending becky and janice to capture Stacy, Mistress had called Her own cell from janice’s desk phone, then given it to becky open-line to control her. It felt nice to report finding her friend before she could escape, and even better when Mistress’ voice gave her the trigger that subdued Stacy for good.

After that, while becky told Stacy what to think, She had summoned janice back from the other side of the Nat. When becky led an unresisting Stacy back, janice was ready to give Stacy to Mistress.

Leaving janice to work on Stacy, Mistress walked over and stroked becky, as if unable to resist becky’s smooth skin and firm flesh. The swimsuit displayed a lot of it.

“you did very well, slave.”

becky wriggled. “Your word is my will, Mistress!”

“janice does superb work.” Mistress raised Her hand to becky’s head, and caressed it through the swimcap as if She could actually feel the changes that had turned becky into a slave. “Superb.

“Well, it’s only a slight delay. Once janice is done turning—Stacy?—into My thrall, she can summon the entire team here for practice. And they’ll come.” The cold smile made becky’s pussy warm. “Just as you did.”

becky knew her teammates wouldn’t have a chance. They were trained not to question that kind of call. They’d cheerfully leave sleep and homework and roomie-sex to grab gym bags and report to the Nat for whatever their coach wanted. It was a special turn-on to be hypnotized as a team. becky remembered the bliss of submitting to mass hypnosis, all of them chanting in a sweet harmony that burned the truths deep into her mind before she’d gone under.

Tonight, they’d all go trustingly to sleep when janice told them to, and listen as she said whatever Mistress put into her mind. they’d awaken as Mistress’ harem.

For a second, becky yearned to go and lure her teammates into Mistress’ trap herself. Then her mind went back to sleep.

“I could just have had janice enslave you all together. But I wanted to be sure of her control over you.” Now She cupped becky’s cheek tenderly. “And you win all the prizes, becky.”

Then Mistress was feeling up the rest of her body again, crouching or standing on tiptoe to touch every inch of Her girl. “I was right to worry. you’d have been a dangerous girl, without a proper controller. But now . . . mmm.” Her breath was cool against the back of becky’s knee.

“So strong, so toned.” Mistress laughed, so softly becky could still hear janice quietly droning into Stacy’s thoughts. “So utterly controlled.”

“you were a useful test object, becky. And with this body, you can be of further use. Since you’re already reprogrammed, you won’t need to join your friends in their conversion. If any of them somehow misses the call, I’ll send you out to fetch them.”

becky tensed eagerly. she would obey. None of her teammates would escape. All would submit.

“It’s a job one can do easily. But since we have a volunteer”—She didn’t look at Stacy—“I’m happy enough to send two.”

“Mistress.” janice had turned away from her subject and now waited meekly, hands by her sides. Behind her, Stacy gazed into nothingness.

“Is she Mine now, janice?”

“stacy’s mind and will are totally Yours, Mistress. But she has told the other girls about You.”

“Oh bollocks.” Mistress put Her head in Her hands for a moment.

janice and becky stood quietly. becky knew something had gone wrong, and even sensed Mistress considered it Her own fault. It didn’t affect her obedience. Mistress wasn’t flawless, but She was perfect. For Her slave there was no contradiction.

“Details please, janice.”

“Yes, Mistress.” janice snapped her fingers. stacy swiveled to join them. “Report to Mistress.”

“i obey.” stacy was tranquil. becky saw nothing of the frantic girl who’d tried to flee. “Before becky found me i hid in the boys’ lockers and called Kari.”

“The team captain?”

“Yes, Mistress.” stacy recounted the conversation. Mistress even had her reenact it for precision, and she eerily reproduced her own stuttering panic and Kari’s cool firmness.

“So no one knows becky is Mine?”

“i didn’t recognize her, Mistress. Or describe her so they—”

Silencing her with a wave, Mistress turned to becky. “Did anyone know you were coming here?”

“No, Mistress,” becky reported briskly, even as she saw a tear roll down stacy’s cheek. “i was alone when janice summoned me. i was too eager to come and be hypnotized to leave any messages.”

Mistress smiled. “Of course you were. And—what?”

She reached forward and wiped the tear. “stacy, what’s wrong?”

“i caused You a problem, Mistress.” The new slave’s voice was desolate. “i’m so sorry.”

“Look into my eyes,” Mistress commanded, and stacy obeyed, stiffening. “you have no will, slave. you have no ability to displease me. you will understand this and remember only your obedience.”

“Yes, Mistress.” stacy’s pretty face smoothed into bliss. “i will remember only my obedience.”

“Fine. Right.” Seeing Her slave serene and blank again, Mistress turned away.

“Bollocks. Bloody great fucking huge ones.

“That will complicate things.” Mistress sounded peeved. “Damn. Damn. My fault. I had to be scientific, didn’t I? I had to have my pet brainwasher show me how docile her flock was first.”

Mistress sighed, but becky didn’t feel bad for Her. she knew, as She’d just imprinted stacy to know, that Mistress was displeased, but not with them. becky had no way to make things as She wished them. Not that becky could even think of doing anything on her own initiative.

“janice told Me how clever you were, all her girls. Maybe the rest of you are already slipping through my fingers.” Her fingers were on becky’s right breast. becky wanted to melt into sweet syrup in Her fingers, coating them but never, ever slipping away.

Now Mistress was smiling. “But they’re lost sheep, after all. Obedient little slavegirls without their hypnotist to tell them what to think. Even if they know janice is Mine, they’ve probably no idea what to do.

“If they were offered a new voice to obey, they might even submit willingly. To anyone who’d put their minds back peacefully to sleep.”

That would be so great. her teammates kneeling to Mistress, tears forgotten just like stacy’s when they heard Her voice. Smiling as their eyes closed.

“I could pounce, but that might scatter them. Left to themselves, they’ll gather for warmth.”

She smiled. “One more will make them warmer. I’d program stacy to claim she escaped My spell, but they may suspect her.”

Her fingers raising becky’s chin. ”you will be my handpuppet, becky.”

becky’s fantasy was now her program. she really would be Mistress’ secret tool to snare the girls who were still loose. becky knew Mistress was using that pleasure to condition her into Her creature. But she was already too good a slave to let it distract what was left of her consciousness.

she just listened as the commands became part of her.