The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PALADIN

by trilby else ()

10.

Madison woke to a command. She slept nude, and the sheets fell from her bare breasts as she sat up smoothly in bed, like a vampire’s prey obeying the call.

She vaguely knew she looked like that—she’d awakened teammates like this and it always turned her on to watch them curl upright. She turned calmly to Sylvie, not registering the other girl’s expression.

“Maddy! Give me your phone!”

Madison’s mind felt wonderfully . . . simplified. “Of course, Sylvie.”

Just hearing her own sleep-blurred voice say it made Madison juice. She knew she was vulnerable, freshly-wakened, and it was deeply arousing to obey a teammate this way. She slipped out of bed, padded naked to the desk, and brought the cell to Sylvie.

“Here.” Madison didn’t kneel, but she let her hands fall to her sides, to await Sylvie’s next order like a good servant. Sylvie just turned and rushed out, stuffing the phone into her own pack.

Madison started to touch herself anyway, but the glow was fading.

“Hey!” As her mind returned, Madison felt grumpier. She’d been awakened at—what time was it, anyway?—given just enough tranceplay to make her really horny, then just duped out of her phone and left wet and wanting.

“What the fuck, Sylvie?”

She was about to march out after Sylvie when her teammate leaned back in. A snarl about practical jokes softened on Madison’s mouth. She saw Sylvie’s face with her wakeful mind now.

Sylvie was scared, and she wasn’t acting.

“Come on,” she said. Behind her, Madison’s suitemates Chloe and Brenda gaped at her before heading for the outer door. “Kari needs us all to come now. And she says don’t answer any phones!”

Madison blinked and shrugged. Sylvie kept standing there.

“So—what? You’re Phone Monitor now?”

Sylvie blinked back, like whatever was happening she couldn’t quite believe it. “Kari said not to leave anyone alone.” Sure enough, there was someone behind Sylvie. Polly, one of their butterfly champions, had been waiting in the living room—not helping Sylvie, Madison realized, but just keeping an eye on her.

Madison stared at them, and suddenly she wasn’t grumpy at all. “I’m cool, Syl. Let’s go.” She pulled on a big T-shirt in case she met anyone else crossing the hall to Kari’s. Then she noticed Sylvie wasn’t quite street-legal herself, though she did have panties on below the baby-T. Polly was in shorts and a sweatshirt, whose sleeve-ends she grasped.

Madison put her arm around Sylvie’s shoulders as they walked out. “Anyone else we need to grab?”

“Kari has it covered.” Sylvie stopped, and began to turn inside Madison’s arm, as if she badly needed to be held, but then pulled away with an effort.

“What?” Madison was getting seriously freaked now.

“Come on.” Polly spared a worried look at Sylvie as the three girls walked into the team captain’s suite.

A lot of the swim team was already there, and for a moment, before she could think, Madison was lightheaded.

Sex was part of their conditioning, and they all wore barely anything in the dorm suites. Kari’s suite was full of taut-bodied girls in lingerie, or T-shirts like Madison’s or even shorter. They were all programmed to cover up without thinking, as Madison had, when they went out, and many of them wore the team’s semiofficial uniform of tight tank top and light-blue metallic nylon ultrashorts.

Her heart galloped. Maybe Ms Tsai had ordered Kari to put them through their paces together: a sexy slumber party that would turn into a hypnotic orgy after Kari captured their minds with one of the coach’s brainwashing DVDs, then joined them in trance.

Probably not. Kari, in a team tanktop and shorts, looked more tense than Madison had ever seen her. There were some girls around the coffee table on cellphones, but things looked a little spiky—there was none of the smooth, drowsy flow they slipped into when Ms Tsai’s spell owned them.

“Guys. Something’s happened.” Kari radiated an authority that calmed Madison and readied her to do as she was told.

She held their eyes in turn as she spoke. “Somebody’s hypnotized Ms Tsai.”

“Omigod.” Madison heard herself say it but it was reflex. She saw some of the other girls, the ones who already knew, shudder anyway. Sylvie stepped quickly away to clatter her gathered phones on the coffee table and make sure they were off. Madison’s head spun, and she could only look at the team captain and pray for her to start making sense.

“She’s under their control—it doesn’t look like she can fight them. They got one of us already, too—I’m trying to find out which of us went to the Nat tonight, but no one knows.”

“How do we—”

“Stacy saw it.” Kari closed her eyes, swallowed, opened them. “She got away, at least long enough to call me.” Kari’s jaw tightened. “I really, really hope she got away, but I . . . I think they probably got her.”

“Omigod.” Madison got it, and realized why Kari’s gaze was so haunted. “Ms Tsai. She’s—helping them.”

Kari nodded. “Simplest explanation. But Stacy said this other hypnotist—”

“Who?”

“Stacy didn’t know her. Said she was small, very pretty. But this girl had Ms Tsai—well, just like Ms Tsai has us. Way deep, really obedient.”

Madison nodded at her, suddenly cold—and excited, too, which shocked her. When the coach had her naked and hypnotized, Madison wanted to do anything for her. It was mindblowing to picture someone getting Ms Tsai to feel that way about them.

And of course if they could do that to Ms Tsai, they could make her really really want to give them control of her slavegirls.

“I know,” Kari said, so only Madison could hear it. “That’s what scares me—that I’ll want it to happen to me.

“But I can’t.”

She took a deep breath. “Anyway. I realized that call could just as well have been Ms Tsai herself instead of poor Stacy. I’d have fallen right into zombie mode. G-gathering you all for her.

“So for now, I’m just getting everyone here and making sure no one can take a call from her.”

Madison couldn’t stop herself from thinking And then what?

“What’s going on?” Another search party had come in with phones and questions.

The suite phone rang.

Everyone froze. Kari walked stiffly over toward it and peered at the display without going close to it. She didn’t say anything, but hugged herself. She rolled her hips a little, slowly, rubbing her thighs together as she stood there.

She wants to answer. Madison knew it was Ms Tsai, that Kari was conditioned to take her call at any time. How can she still be resisting?

But Kari was. Madison realized that when Kari succumbed and picked up the phone, that would be it. Ms Tsai would control her, and then whoever controlled Ms Tsai would have her. And they’d all obey Kari, their captain, whether or not she triggered them.

Terrified and fascinated, Madison held still.

As the swim team watched, paralyzed, Kari fought the programming. Each ring shook her as if it touched her pussy. Madison couldn’t look away from the other girl, watching the invisible commands eat at Kari’s will. She realized she was enjoying it, and part of her wanted to see Kari soften, submit. Obey.

Doom them all to be enslaved by a new, unknown mistress.

Kari gasped. One of her hands drifted down from her upper arm toward her bare cleft. Now she whined, longingly.

The phone rang.

11.

stacy waited quietly in janice’s office. janice was on the phone and becky was on her way back from the lockers, both of them under orders from Mistress. Mistress hadn’t told stacy to do anything for Her, and stacy stood contentedly blank.

It had felt wonderful to be told she wasn’t janice’s slave anymore. It was even better that janice had been the one telling her, obeying someone else. It excited stacy to see the strong woman who’d enslaved her had become someone else’s hypnotized bottom. her coach could still control her, but janice had been fixed. she would do nothing with stacy unless she were told to.

It didn’t bother or confuse stacy that her new and absolute obedience to Mistress, and her newly-corrected attitude toward janice and everything else, had both been droned into her by janice herself.

janice had told her not to be bothered or confused about that.

Mistress stood next to janice now, palming her ass as janice stood straight with the handset by her ear. janice’s nipples were hard but there was no other sign of how insanely aroused she must be at her Owner’s touch.

Without looking, janice pressed Mute. “Kari does not answer, Mistress. i am now at a voicemail prompt. Shall i respond?”

Mistress closed Her eyes for a moment. “Hang up.”

janice obeyed, then stood with her hands by her sides.

“Would Kari respond to a recorded trigger?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“But there’d be no way to know if she were alone when . . . no.” Mistress looked up at janice’s profile. “But Kari’s compelled to answer when you ring her?”

“Yes, Mistress. She cannot help herself.”

Mistress frowned. “She might have unplugged it. Which means she’s thinking of triggers, too. Or she’s already told her friends and they kept her from picking up. Clever girl, either way.” Her frown passed. “But if I can control her, she’ll be invaluable in helping me take the others.”

becky walked in. she’d dressed again in her hooded sweatshirt and shorts, ready to return to the dorm to do Mistress’ bidding. Before the swimming coach had altered her mind, becky had hidden her curves under baggy sweats and loose jeans. Now the shorts were brief and skintight, and the hoodie snugly outlined everything beneath. she held out her cell phone like an offering.

“Mistress, i have messages.” At Mistress’ nod, becky showed Her the access code, then stared as She listened to the voicemails.

“Bridget wants you to ring her, right away.” Glancing down at a team binder on janice’s desk, She flipped through it as She listened, and smiled when She found Bridget’s picture. “It seems Kari wants you back there, ey-ess-ey-pee, and you’re not to answer any calls from here.

“Kari works fast.” Mistress’ admiration sounded a little more strained. “But at least they still think you’re free.

“stacy? Anything in your queue?” She pointed, and stacy lifted her phone to check.

“No, Mistress.”

Mistress grinned at her. “They seem to’ve written you off, then. They know you’re under my control.”

stacy’s pussy clenched. her friends knew she’d been taken and made helpless—it felt almost as good as if she were naked and leashed like janice, parading in front of them. It didn’t bother stacy that they wouldn’t try to save her. It wasn’t like she wanted to be saved from obeying Mistress, anyway.

“But they still think obedient little becky, here, is their friend. I’ve some orders for you, becky, before I send you back to them. But first—

“janice. you’re going to program becky for Me, to make her more useful. On My command, recite each of your girls’ names, with her trigger phrase.”

“Yes, Mistress. Your word is my will.” The coach’s eyes widened a little. stacy guessed that was pleasure at giving their wills to Mistress. It was impossible to think she was trying to resist and protect them.

stacy hoped she wasn’t, anyway. But she knew janice couldn’t resist Mistress now even if she wanted to.

“becky, you will listen carefully and memorize each trigger.” She narrowed Her eyes cannily. “And you too, stacy—relax and listen and remember.”

“i obey, Mistress.” stacy felt her mind almost lurch as her focus shifted to where She wanted it. Nothing existed for stacy but the nude Asian beauty reciting her teammates’ names. The triggers were silly and exciting, and stacy moistened to imagine each friend’s face going blank after hearing them.

Mistress’ fingers snapped and stacy was aware again.

“becky, you will return to your rooms. you will of course tell no one you’ve been here. Instead you were—where would you have been?”

“At the library, Mistress.” becky looked back at Her serenely. “That would also explain why i did not answer the phone.”

“Yes. Good. That place is large enough they could all be there and never see you—or know you weren’t there.” Mistress was pleased. “So you’ll tell them you were at the library.

“If you can get Kari alone, activate her and program her to tell the rest it was a joke that janice here was playing on them. And that they must all come to the Natatorium.”

becky nodded slowly. “Your word is my will, Mistress. If possible, i will control Kari.”

“The Kari I’ve heard about will more likely be in the middle of things, trying to organize them. your main purpose will be to select other girls and use their triggers when you are alone with them, to make them obey you and help you.

“I’ll program you with what to implant in their minds. Ideally I’d just have you make them call here and listen to janice, but there won’t be time for that—or to download the rest of the triggers so they can all recruit for Me.”

stacy had a wet vision of half the swim team sleepwalking through the dorm like zombies in their racing suits, all programmed to enslave, chanting the thought-stopping nonsense phrases in flat, drowsy monotones. The other swimmers screaming, fleeing—but stopping, one by one as the triggers stilled them. Then going blank, hearing only the new commands, joining the hypnotized rampage. herself and becky, arms extended, mindless in its midst, targeted on Kari.

Mistress’ voice pulled her back from the dream. “And I’d rather she resubordinated them to Me in person. That certainly seems to have made you two more devoted to Me.” She smiled adorably at how that made both girls glow. “But meantime, they’ll become your helpers.”

Mistress walked to becky suddenly and stared into her eyes, giving more detailed instructions. becky stiffened, as if that made Her will flow more powerfully into becky’s mind, and repeated Her commands in a meek whisper.

stacy saw Mistress got off on playing Evil Mind Control Bitch. Maybe She’d play it with stacy, when She finished bending becky’s mind some more.

Presently, becky was wide-eyed at attention. “i understand my instructions, Mistress,” she almost moaned. “i will obey You.”

she was still the pretty, slightly rounded sophomore they’d just recruited, but it was though Mistress had scooped out her soul and replaced it with a shining control unit. becky was even hotter now, stiff and fanatically willing to think and do anything Mistress put in her thoughts.

“Soon all of us will obey You, Mistress.” becky didn’t scream it. she said it with quiet, quivering certainty.

stacy watched her march out. It felt odd, not being naked like janice or programmed for subversion like becky. But stacy had already been obedience-conditioned, and it felt fantastic just to be idle here, awaiting Mistress’ slightest whim to satisfy. her brain was too passive to imagine something specific to do for Her.

To stacy, that seemed too much like thinking for herself anyway.

12.

Madison had watched, with the rest of them, as Kari fought the compulsion to answer Ms Tsai’s phone call.

Instead of masturbating, Kari’d made a fist. With an effort that tensed her back muscles, she’d turned and made herself look at her teammates.

Nnnn—nnnnno! Her mouth had worked silently. I. Ww. W-won’t!

Then the phone stopped ringing.

With a little cry, Kari sank to her knees. Bridget practically flew over to her. They held each other, but already Kari was struggling to her feet. She’d done it—she’d resisted, to keep the rest of them safe. Looking at them kept her aware of what she’d lose if she surrendered.

Madison breathed deeply, and for moment she understood how Bridget felt about their captain. She went to them.

“I’ve got to think,” Kari panted. Her eyes found Madison’s, and Madison leaned against her and Bridget together.

I wanted to! Kari’s gaze said.

“You didn’t.” Madison kissed her, and Bridget just smiled. “Thanks.”

Kari smiled, wearily. “Glad I turned off my cell. She’ll call that next—and I couldn’t fight it again.” She closed her eyes, her smile vanishing briefly. It clearly hurt her to think about their coach as a threat.

But a moment later her expression was resolute again, and held Madison’s shoulder reassuringly. Madison remembered Kari just like this at a tournament last year, after Madison had missed a kick-turn and lost a relay. Kari hadn’t said a thing. She’d stared her pride about Madison into Madison’s soul, and let her go back out and try.

Kari turned to the latest arrivals. “Everybody? This is an emergency.” As she told them about Ms Tsai, Madison realized it still hit hard to hear it a second time.

She felt it in her pussy again, too. Something in her liked the idea. Madison shivered. Kari needed her, all of them, to stay sharp while they figured out what to do.

“But, but, wait a minute.” One of the girls who’d just come in, Wendy, was shaking her head. “I mean—Ms Tsai? How could someone hypnotize Ms Tsai? She’d like, have them kneeling and asleep in—” She snapped her fingers.

Some of the others nodded.

“I don’t know!” Kari waved her arms. “Maybe someone else found out she can make girls obey her and wanted to make her do it for them. Maybe she’s . . . oh, dating someone, and let her guard down.”

Madison thought about it. They adored Ms Tsai and lived to warm her bed, but they all knew they weren’t her lovers, just cherished fucktoys. The soft emotion was all on their side, to bind them to her.

Besides, they were just teenagers, hot firm bodies with pliable minds. Her private life was a mystery, but she should share it with an equal, someone more mature and sophisticated than they. It was scary that something in that mystery might have overwhelmed Ms Tsai.

Left her as helpless as they were.

“Maybe we should just submit,” someone said. Everyone looked. It was Polly.

Madison could almost hear the indrawn breaths for everyone’s yells, but Kari turned it off with a gesture.

“I’ve thought of that, Polly.” They stared at their captain. Polly blinked gratefully, as Kari drew away their focus. “In fact it was the first thing I thought of.”

She stepped to the middle of the room and looked at them. “We all love Ms Tsai, and we’d die fighting to keep her from being turned into a hypnoslave like us. But it’s too late for that.

“So, maybe, it’d be better to just relax. Wait to be taken over. I could even call her back and apologize. Say we’re all ready to be good girls now. She’d drop me right into trance, and I’d lead the rest of you to be . . . whatever it is this stranger wants to do with us. And make us like it.”

Polly was in tears now, silently shaking her head for suggesting it. For admitting part of her wanted it. The girls on either side of her, who’d been scandalized a moment ago, gripped her powerful shoulders and held her close, brushing her hair from her forehead.

Kari went to her. “It’s OK, Polly. I felt that way too. I mean, we’re brainwashed slavegirls, right?” She looked at them all, catching Madison’s eye. “Ms Tsai’s changed us. We respond to a strong dominant like her, and we can’t help ourselves if we feel the urge to . . . give in.”

She swallowed then, and Madison knew that hadn’t just been leader-empathy. Kari was still terrified the phone would ring again. The word she’d nearly tongued and spoken was probably something more sensuous than give in.

“Maybe,” she said, turning to all of them, “we won’t have to choose. We won’t get a chance to. Whoever it is will get me and use me. Or they’ll just pick us off by ones and twos.”

“What if we—if we like it?” Polly whispered.

Kari looked back at her. “We probably would. We’ll be a lot more controllable if our new owner makes us want it. It’s how Ms Tsai keeps us obedient, right? Loving it?” She let the pause lengthen and then kicked it.

“There is a difference, guys. Ms Tsai is better because she’s—Ms Tsai. I surrendered to her and I obey her and I love her. I know she made me feel that and I don’t fucking care.” Kari wasn’t crying, but Madison was, and she wasn’t alone. “I want to be her slave, nobody else’s. Not if they made me orgasm forever. Not . . .”

As Kari swallowed and got hold of herself, Skye piped up from across the room.

“Come on! She’s right! What if this new one wants to turn us all into hookers?” Running a hand through her auburn hair, Skye strode toward the knot around Kari and Polly.

She glared at everyone. “Maybe sell us all to those creeps at Mu Delta? Offer them the entire girls’ swim team brainwashed to serve?”

Skye had hated the Mu Delts even before she’d been enslaved, and her heat jolted the other swimmers.

“Even the Mu Delta losers would at least keep us happy about it,” Bridget said. She’d handed off phone duty and found her way to Kari’s side. “They’d want their bimbos giggly.

“But what if we get given to some ‘body control’ sickos who want us to be miserable about serving them?”

She shook her head. “If we just give up, we won’t get to say.”

“We didn’t get to say before, Bridget.” Sylvie looked up from the coffee table. “I love Ms Tsai too, but she did kind of brainwash us against our wills. I know it’s right for us to sleep and obey, but . . .”

Kari cut down the resulting din, and organized groups to finish combing the suites.

“How can I help?” Madison remembered to be afraid. But even that was different, knowing Kari was in charge.

“There’re a few girls we haven’t reached. At the library and a couple of night classes mostly.” Kari nodded at the coffee table.

Sylvie and another girl, Liz, were the phone crew now, working sections of a team contact roster that had been torn into sections. Most of the names were lined out. Betty and Irene knelt next to the table—Kari had them watching Sylvie and Liz, in case they fell into trance.

Madison gulped. Go Kari, for thinking of it. Anyone they called could be the captured girl Stacy’d seen, already converted and armed with the words that controlled them. Or Stacy herself, caught and reinstructed.

Madison shivered as she knelt and reached for her own phone in the pile Sylvie’d delivered.

“Hey.” Polly slid against her. “Kari says I’m your call-buddy.”

Madison hugged the stronger girl before sliding a paper over and looking for an open name. She tapped in Becky’s number. Damn—what a way for their newest girl to learn about life as Ms Tsai’s slave. Polly stroked her back as she waited.

She heard it ring but didn’t get her hopes up. The notation said they’d tried calling Becky already.

“Hello?”

“Becky?” She leaned forward, smiling at Polly, who smiled back.

“Madison?”

“Yes.” It didn’t sound like Bec—

“Compendious emusify.” Madison twitched. She recognized Stacy’s toneless voice now, but all that mattered was the trigger it had slotted into her brain and turned. Slavejoy whited out her thoughts.

“Don’t respond, Madison. You’re hypnotized and it feels wonderful, but you don’t want anyone to know.” Madison’s mind was clearing rapidly. She obediently felt thrilled and secretive.

When Polly leaned forward, Madison just nodded, half-smiling. Polly was here to protect her. Madison didn’t want her to know.

“Say, ‘Right, Becky.’”

“Right, Becky.” She saw Polly look relieved and lean back.

“Say, ‘Good idea—go somewhere private. But for god’s sake, stay on the line.’”

“Good idea—go somewhere private. But for god’s sake, stay on the line.” She mimicked the tension and pauses like a tape recorder. It felt great to obey so well, and the bliss on her face seemed to reassure Polly that everything was fine.

And everything was.

“Smile at whoever’s with you as if you’re waiting. Now listen to my instructions.”

Madison smiled at Polly. As she went on pretending in silence to let Becky find a quiet spot to talk, stacy’s orgasmic monotone filled her mind with new ways to obey.

13.

stacy set becky’s cellphone back on the desk and faced Mistress.

she didn’t question why Mistress only had her program Madison to wait. she was eager for all her friends to become Mistress’ pets right away, but only She decided how and when to move Her pawns.

“Madison will obey now, Mistress. Kari has another girl watching each one calling, in case they get hypnotized over the phone.” she saw Mistress frown.

“But Your instructions kept Madison from reacting. The others suspect nothing.”

stacy trembled. It felt so insanely erotic to be reporting to her new hypnotic Owner with those melodramatic phrases. Soon her enslaved friends would all be like her. Standing stiffly and talking like a witch queen’s palace guard.

“Excellent. And you were able to program her with Kari’s trigger?”

“Yes, Mistress. Madison understands she is only to take control of Kari if no one else knows.”

Mistress looked at Kari’s cheerful headshot in the team binder and inhaled. “Mm. Right. Pity there wasn’t time to upload anyone else’s. Will she be able to call for new instructions?”

“It may be hard for her with the second girl watching her, Mistress. After i implanted Your commands, she had to pretend to be speaking with becky.

“she still reported a lot that may be useful to You. She said they’re gathered in Kari’s suite at the dorm. Kari’s trying to collect cellphones and account for everyone on the team.

“she will feel compelled to recontact me to report or be instructed, but she may not be able to.”

Mistress looked back down at Kari’s picture. “Kari’s trying to isolate them. Set up a mental perimeter. Very clever girl. Do you agree, janice?”

“Yes, Mistress.” The coach hadn’t moved, hands open and limp on either side of her flawless body. “Kari is a very intelligent girl.” stacy saw how the leash hung from janice’s collar and gasped quietly.

“Afterward,” Mistress mused, flipping through Kari’s other pictures, swimming and poolside and with teammates, “perhaps I’ll keep her for Myself and train her. Smart slaves like that are priceless.”

She looked up. “janice? How hard will Kari fight?”

janice blinked slowly. “i do not know, Mistress. She is very determined and she knows her team is at risk. She is a very strong-willed girl.”

“But you found a way to bend her into your thrall, janice, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” janice gazed into the distance. her eyelids dipped a little and she pushed her pelvis out slightly. “Do You . . .” Arousal silenced her for a moment, but her need to serve Mistress was stronger. “Mistress, do You wish me to detail how i was able to take over Kari’s mind?”

stacy ached for her. It must feel sweet to want to betray one of her girls that much.

Mistress stepped around the desk, Her skirt’s hemline swishing around her exquisite brown thighs. She smiled and kept watching janice, as if She were licking the yearning and desire off Her slave-hypnotist’s skin.

“Would you like to do that for Me? janice?” Mistress stood close to the coach and breathed that across her throat.

“Nnnh.” janice trembled, still unable to look anywhere but forward. “Yes, Mistress!”

Mistress leaned down and kissed janice’s upper arm, licking down the triceps afterward. She fingered janice’s cunt, and the taller woman shook even more.

“you already have done, janice. you put her in the power of two little words. you’ve given that lovely girl’s mind to me, helplessly obedient and ready to reprogram. And perhaps becky will whisper them to her soon. I take it Kari is especially obedient to you as it is?”

“Yes, Mistress.” janice was lost in her Owner’s touch and nearness. “She is very loyal to me. She obeys because she truly wants to.”

“That could be very useful to Me, janice. Well done.” She kissed janice again, and the spellbound coach almost collapsed.

With one precise finger, Mistress tapped Kari’s picture between the eyes and stepped back from janice. “If Madison’s already under but becky triggered her, what would that do? To Madison I mean?”

“It would not impair Madison’s obedience, Mistress.” janice said it firmly, and stacy understood the priority. All of the girls mattered only to the extent they were of use as Her tools.

“i conditioned each girl to go into trance when she hears her phrase. Then she just obeys new orders. stacy instructed Madison that becky is Your slave and will be there soon. Madison would just tell becky she is also under control.”

“I see. Call becky and tell her I control Madison now, just to keep things simple.”

“i will obey, Mistress. Do You wish me to program her to take control of Madison, or to pass on other commands to her?”

stacy admired janice, though she was cured of any remaining desire to obey her. Mistress had left janice able to think, but focused that thought on serving Her perfectly. janice was not only excited to betray her girls to another hypnotist, but she was really working hard to help Her use them effectively.

That was the kind of slave stacy wanted to be.

Mistress folded Her arms and considered. “Best to leave Madison, um, free”—She smiled fetchingly—“to find her own chances to put Kari into trance. And if becky begins using those triggers to turn a few girls into her own robot helpers, it might give Madison some opportunities, if the others believe she’s unaffected and trust her.

“Still, if becky needs her, becky can take her.”

“Your word is my will, Mistress. i understand and obey.” Thrilled to be bidden, janice breathed in as though she’d been pussystroked. she looked down to tap the buttons, already knowing that stacy and becky had traded phones. Mistress had ingeniously chosen to keep becky’s cell here, precisely so becky’s unsuspecting friends could call to warn her, and end up being put into trance instead.

Just like Madison. stacy remembered her teammate’s voice on the phone as her trigger had taken control, and how quickly Madison obeyed the command not to react. She’d had done well, and no one had noticed or tried to free her. stacy was glad everyone was turning out to be such controllable slaves for Mistress.

“becky. This is slave janice. Listen to Mistress’ commands.” Eyes forward, janice repeated what She’d said.

stacy enjoyed janice’s voice. It was nothing like the way Mistress’ trilled on her clit and stroked the inside of her mind, but she could still remember the way janice used to make her sleep and obey.

janice hung up and dropped her hand. “Mistress. becky’s instructions are updated in accordance with Your will. she will contact Madison and share information if possible. she will only take control of her if needed.”

Mistress didn’t bother acknowledging. She looked at stacy now and sighed.

“I’d have you strip off, but I need at least one of you dressed, in case we need to intercept another visitor.”

Coming closer, She reached forward. Her thumb brushed stacy’s lips. “Ooooh. So soft. I’ll bet you’re the popular one.

“And this mouth’s always naked, stacy. Let’s put it to use.” She walked back to the far end of the office, as stacy tingled and waited to be told how to please Her.

“janice? Make yourself useful and push that chair of yours over here for me.”

The coach pivoted and obeyed, coming to attention beside her office chair when she’d placed it where Mistress pointed. Mistress frowned and then wrapped janice’s leash around her arm and gave her the end to hold.

“Right. Now go close that door and stand guard next to it—can you see out through the slats?”

janice padded past stacy without looking at her and stopped. The office door clicked shut. “Yes, Mistress.”

“Very good. Here, stacy.” She pointed before Her as She sat, and stacy stepped forward to kneel. God, Her thighs were so shapely and their inner skin looked like beige satin. Her scent was already . . .

stacy knelt before Her like an eager puppy, almost wiggling her ass.

“Yessss.” She looked down at stacy, as if lost Herself in stacy’s sheer submission. “Keep a good watch, janice. While i fuck your girl and see how well you taught her.”

At Her nod, stacy leaned forward to serve.

14.

Skye left the meeting and went back with Polly and their suitemate Abby to the rooms the three of them shared with a fourth girl, Dana. Polly said Madison had reached Dana, off-campus at the study group she worked with for her advanced math courses. Madison had been on a streak, catching Dana right after finally getting through to Becky. Both girls were on their way back to the dorm now, duly warned about what was happening.

Abby looked around the common area and hugged herself, glancing back nervously when the door latched. Skye felt it too—after the relative crowd in Kari’s suite, this one seemed empty and colder.

But staying in the cuddlepile won’t help us. We’ve got to . . . Skye wasn’t sure how that thought ended, but if anyone could figure them a way out of this mess, Kari would. Personally, Skye hoped Kari’s battle plan would involve some kind of raid on the Nat, with a few of them piling onto this intruder-hypnotist bimbo and pounding her some, after which they’d make her free Ms Tsai’s mind, along with whichever girls she’d mind-controlled Ms Tsai into—giving her.

That part made Skye angry. She refused to consider how it also fluttered her pussy to imagine being one of those girls, hypnotized into obeying the enemy.

No longer able to even think of her as an enemy, just as mistress . . . she who must be obeyed . . .

“I don’t know,” Abby said.

“What?” Polly seemed eager just to talk.

“I mean, Kari had them telling everyone—you know, everything. On the phone. Ms Tsai being hypnotized and stuff.”

“Why not?” Skye pulled off her T-shirt and slid on a pair of minimal running briefs, groping for a clean tank top. “They need to know the danger. If it were me and I didn’t know about Coach being—anyway, she’d be the first person I’d check with. And then I’d be a zombie too. Everyone needs to know not to do that.”

Or know to run like hell if they see Ms Tsai coming. But that was hard to imagine. Everything in Skye would make her want to be at Ms Tsai’s disposal, mind and body. She wondered if she really could walk away from her hypnotist, even knowing her hypnotist was under someone else’s spell. It’d be the same for her teammates.

“I suppose.” Abby was already in tight shorts and a jogbra, but seeing Skye get changed made her glance at her own room. “But if I were out there, in the caf or something, and I heard this, I’d be really—” She swallowed hard. “Really—

“So so s-s-s-scared—” Then Abby was sobbing, dropping to her knees on the carpet as Polly knelt beside her and held her, glancing at Skye.

Skye gritted her teeth, because it reminded her she was on the verge of doing the same thing.

The door opened. Skye and Polly looked up while Abby hid her face against Polly’s strong shoulder.

It wasn’t Dana. Becky strode in alone, looking at once at Abby with concern.

“I got here as soon as I could,” she said softly, closing the door behind her. Skye kept looking at the curvy sophomore, loving how her shorts showed off those toned thighs. She’d really developed a thing for Becky, ever since being part of her conditioning. Like the other swimmers, Skye remembered very little of what she’d actually been programmed to do when she helped brainwash the new girl. But all of them still had dreamy snatches of memory about how Becky had stood or melted or moaned as they’d reshaped her into one of them.

Part of what made Skye so totally want to jump Becky’s bones was how bouncy she usually was, like a puppy that always wanted to play and got all excited when you grabbed her. But she seemed very subdued now. Her blue eyes were bright, though, and she was really calm.

Maybe she hadn’t gotten scared, like Abby. Whatever Madison had told Becky, maybe what Becky took from it was that Kari was in charge and they’d all be OK.

Becky returned Skye’s smile very warmly. They’d had sex a lot and the new girl had been a very fast learner. Any other night, Skye’d already be leading her to the bedroom and pulling down the zipper on that hoodie, groping for Becky’s magically soft tits.

It was hot to remember—sort of—that she’d been one of the ones who’d burned Becky’s trigger into her. In bed, when Becky would spasm under Skye’s fingers or mouth, it echoed that dream of whispering something in her ear and feeling her stiffen, as they all stood nude and tranced in the special room.

Skye knew she’d just been one of many hypnotized components in Ms Tsai’s machine, but she felt oddly protective about Becky, as though her whisper, her touch, had been the one that finally molded Becky’s mind around the trigger.

Becky noticed her lingering stare and looked right back at her, which was . . . odd. Usually Becky couldn’t stare her down and just blushed. Sometimes when Skye gave her the eye, she even actually seemed to mesmerize Becky. Now Becky didn’t even seem to blink.

“Um, you have to go give your cell to Kari’s Phone Cops,” Skye said to cover the weirdness, flicking a thumb toward the corridor.

Poor baby Becky! Growing up too fast, in this one scary night. They’d all be different after this, but Ms Tsai would—

Becky shook her head. “Then i could not obey my programming.” Her eyes fluttered a little. God, she looked exactly like she’d just been hypno—

“Vestibular pompom.”

Skye’s mind wisped away. It left nothing behind in her but a deep, deep longing to obey.

15.

Madison looked at the other pairs of girls around Kari’s coffee table. They all really needed to be hypnotized, just like her, and told to stop interfering, but she was just one girl.

“Fawn’s still not answering,” one of the girls said, and a couple of them started arguing—nervously, softly—whether to leave another message and what to say. Kari was over talking with someone else.

Polly had gone off with Skye and Abby to convince Kari to let them go out and actually patrol to find their other teammates. Madison’s new call-buddy was a friendly small-breasted redhead named Rachel, a demon at back crawl.

Rachel smiled nervously at her. “If I see you, you know, fall into a trance, it’s OK if I hit you? Not really hard?”

“Probably,” Madison said, guessing it was best to joke about it. She remembered sex with Rachel, how she squirmed so adorably. But stroking or kissing her sensitive little tits, very tenderly, could make her go limp and purr like a kitten.

All of them needed to be hypnotized and controlled, but Madison wanted to see this pretty redhead in a trance so much, it almost hurt.

Stacy had ordered her to act normally, but it was hard. Even pretending to think independently when she could feel the control seemed so wrong.

But it let her have an idea. Smiling wondrous Rachel, kneeling thighs together beside her, made it bloom.

“Gonna try her again,” she said, re-entering Becky’s number. Rachel just kept smiling, her light brown eyes on Madison’s face instead of the phone, and didn’t even ask whom Madison was calling.

“Hello?” Stacy answered after a couple of rings. Her voice sounded a little . . . blurry, as though her mouth were tired.

“Hey! We’ve been trying you for almost half an hour.” Madison nodded at Rachel, who grinned and gave her a thumbs-up. Her utter trust made Madison damp.

“Are you still being watched, Madison?” Stacy sounded almost authoritative. Madison pictured her at attention in her racing suit, a well-programmed Stacybot ready to download everything Madison should think and do.

It made her feel better about being the only hypnotized girl in the room. For now.

“Yes.” It was so easy to sound convincing. “Listen, this’ll sound weird . . .”

“Can you say what you need, Madison?” She thought she could hear something in the background. Someone listening, whispering instructions into the Stacybot for her to implant in Madison.

“Kind of.” Madison’s thighs tightened. Stacy must have been this turned-on before, when she’d tricked Madison into trance. “Listen. You need to not talk to anyone else from the team. Especially by phone.” Madison shook her head as though she’d just heard something.

“No, she’s not—” She pretended to look around. “Nope. But, um, Rachel’s right here.”

“Are you setting Rachel up to be activated?”

“Yes. Exactly. Right here where we’re safe.” Madison frowned a little to mime concern.

“Is anyone watching you both?”

“No. You can tell her right now.” She watched Rachel nod, bemused but eager to help.

“You have done well, Madison.” She tensed, loving the praise but leashed by the command to avoid attention.

“i have been prepared to hypnotize Rachel. Give her the phone.”

She obeyed.

“Maddy? Who is it? Why does she want me to—?”

“Just talk to her! She’s really—” Madison waved her hand as if at a loss for the word, but kept her voice to the room’s basic level. No one must know.

Rachel shrugged and took the phone. “Hi, this is Rachel! Who’s—”

The redhead stayed kneeling upright. Only a paused breath and a glaze on her brown eyes showed that Stacy’d just spiked her mind.

“Yes,” Rachel said crisply, then nodded and smiled. It sounded just as natural as she’d just been told to make it. But Madison could almost see the pull-string slide back into her.

She glanced around to make sure. No one had seen Rachel fall into trance.

Rachel was smiling, and not blinking. She looked up at Madison and nodded slightly.

Madison stayed close to her, call-buddy intent. Rachel, obedient now, dutifully recited the lines Stacy fed her. Madison watched the other girl’s pupils contract during the pauses, as Stacy poured instructions into her head.

When Stacy told her to hang up, Rachel knelt passively, keeping the phone. She glanced at the strip of roster they had, and Madison reached down and scribbled on it in case others were looking. But no one was—the other phone pairs were all occupied.

Rachel’s gaze stayed on her, and Madison felt the new compulsion of whatever command now controlled the redhead. Rachel wanted the roster.

No. The command Stacy’d put into Rachel’s mind wanted it. Rachel was now nothing but its device to get the roster and use it.

Rachel stared into Madison’s eyes. Madison felt herself become part of the device.

She passed Rachel the paper.

Rachel glanced at it, then tapped in a number from it and shook her head as if no one was answering. A moment later she turned away and looked down.

“Hello, Fawn.” Rachel spoke very softly, barely moving her lips, the jailyard way some of them spoke in class to avoid being caught, as if they were still in high school. “Thank god I reached you in time. Have you listened to your messages? No?”

No one was near enough to hear her just then. Rachel was a well-functioning device and had chosen the moment perfectly.

“Don’t talk to anyone else from the team, Fawn. Something really bad’s going on. I could explain but—you should be moving, not listening to me. You need to go where it’s safe.” Rachel’s neat little nipples were pert and stiff under her top. “That’s right, Fawn.

“You need to go to the Nat. Ms Tsai will tell you what to do.”

Her breathing sped and she stared into Madison’s eyes. Madison lost the will to look away. “Just don’t talk to anyone else. In fact, turn off your phone.”

She smiled, still transfixing Madison. “Oh, I’m so glad I reached you first too, Fawn.”

TO BE CONTINUED