The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PALADIN

Codes: mc, ff

Disclaimers (if you scroll past, you’ve still read ‘em-don’t blame me):

  • Not the AOL Trilby.
  • This work is copyright trilby else (), ©2005. Do not repost or otherwise use.
  • Adult fiction with nonconsensual sex, etc. In real life, very bad. All characters, events, and places are fictional, any resemblance coincidental, all characters of legal age in all jurisdictions.
  • If you’re underage, it’s illegal where you are, or this offends you, leave.
  • It’s more about mind control than sex. I’m a fetishist: point isn’t using MC to get sex, it’s sex being something interesting to do with MC. Also, it’s literature, i.e. with redeeming artistic content, i.e. not “obscene” in the legal definition.
  • I disparage no lifestyle. If characters are forced into one, it’s the force that degrades, not the lifestyle.
* * *

Inspirations: Expanding on an idea in Bond, which was fed by EyeofSerpent’s “Needle” and “Tapestry” story arcs in her Ancients cycle. Also a variant of a subversion pattern that seems to be emerging in Tabico’s “Summit”. Some resonances from Iago’s “Birth of Obedience,” Tabico and thrall’s “Salvation,” and Aerosol Kid’s “Akiko’s New Protégé.”

* * *

1.

Standing quietly at attention in Ms Tsai’s office in the Bryce Natatorium, Madison watched her coach hypnotize the team’s newest swimmer.

The younger girl’s face was still flushed and smiling after the tryout. Becky was a talented sophomore, still with a little babyfat in some adorable places. She was exhausted but thrilled to be chosen for the team, and the others had cheered and love-bombed her into an ecstatic daze before Madison led her in here. Seeing her bubble and chatter and gasp was like watching a bird flutter before the snake froze it, as Becky fell under the spell of Ms Tsai’s jade-idol features, her body’s sleek perfection in the iridescent maillot.

Becky’s perky smile was already slack, and her eyes were wide and frozen in Ms Tsai’s paralyzing gaze. As Ms Tsai spoke more, and Becky whispered less, the eyes of the hypnotized girl in the chair glazed over. Soon, there was nothing left of the vivacious athlete who’d almost skipped in to meet the coach.

Leashed comfortably in her own trance, Madison smiled. Every girl on the team had sat here and trusted Coach Tsai, and stared into her eyes when she offered to hypnotize them. It was the first time each one submitted to her velvet voice and obsidian will—and the last time any of them ever had the ability to refuse. Madison and the others no longer dropped instantly in her gaze, since by now they’d become Ms Tsai’s slaves in many other ways. Ms Tsai wanted them alert and ready to help brainwash Becky. But Madison knew that with a few words from Ms Tsai, once again just one glance at her eyes would leave Madison helpless and asleep.

It made her wet, but not as wet as watching Ms Tsai turn Becky into a slave.

Outside, the rest of the enslaved swim team had fallen silent. They knew Becky had lapsed into trance, and there was no more need to pretend. They had the Nat to themselves at this hour, and there was no one else to deceive.

Ms Tsai had ensured against any intruders. An hour ago, even as Becky had splashed through her tryout to the others’ cheers and screams, Madison and Kari, the team captain, had obeyed an urge to lift their eyes to the clock and stare at it. When it read 11 PM, activated by the same posthypnotic suggestion, both girls stiffened, pivoted, and stalked away from poolside to patrol the building and secure the locked doors.

It was a programmed routine and the girls had been trained to perform it quickly. Madison felt like a robot performing an automated scan, and the arousal made her try harder to do it well. They returned, their blank stares telling Coach Tsai that there was no one here to interfere with her plans for Becky.

Her smile and nod snapped them out of that trance, leaving them to their next tasks.

Kari’s was to gather the team as they helped Becky from the water, chattering and hugging and toweling her off. Madison’s was to slide among them and hold Becky, and she trembled against the other girl’s sleek strong body, cool from the water. It thrilled her to be chosen to watch Becky’s last moments before becoming Ms Tsai’s newest plaything. She smiled down into Becky’s ecstatic grin, and spoke the words Ms Tsai had implanted in her that afternoon as she prepared them all to take the new girl.

Becky’s eyes had glowed to hear she was special, she was fantastic, the Coach wanted to see her, had something important to say, only to her. Fatigue and excitement already had her in thrall, and she was too buzzed to notice how subdued her new teammates became as Madison led her away. The door to Coach’s office had closed behind her by the time the swimmers were standing tautly, eyes locked on their captain, blankly awaiting their newest instructions.

Inside, Madison had just stood quietly and watched another girl trust in Ms Tsai and agree to let herself be hypnotized. Ms Tsai always studied her prey before choosing them, and knew what to seduce them with—focus, self-discipline in the gym or at the dinner table, fearlessness, being totally in the zone. She always knew what would induce a girl to submit voluntarily to Ms Tsai putting her to sleep and guiding her thoughts—soon to change them. It didn’t matter to Ms Tsai, as long as the girl nodded and agreed and stared obediently into her eyes.

After no more than a few minutes it always stopped mattering to the girl, either. Ms Tsai was a very skillful hypnotist. Soon, each girl remembered only that submitting to Ms Tsai was the best and most important decision she’d ever made. It would also be the last, freeing her from needing to make any more, but that too was right and perfect. Ms Tsai thought for them all, now.

Madison remembered which weakness Ms Tsai had promised to help her solve through hypnosis, but she no longer cared. Ms Tsai had taken Madison so much deeper since then, enslaved her and trained her to crave slavery like no earthly drug. Ms Tsai had kept her promise, too. Being a slave was so much more peaceful and relaxing for Madison than anything Ms Tsai let her remember of her past.

A gesture from Ms Tsai now had Madison obeying before she knew it. She padded behind Becky’s chair and held her shoulders gently, keeping the drowsy girl upright. She must help Becky keep staring into the coach’s eyes.

It let her watch Ms Tsai herself, tall and supple and beautiful in her swimsuit, a dominantly darker shade than their suits. Madison no longer knew when she’d fallen in love with her coach—another thing that didn’t matter. She worshipped Ms Tsai now, as they all did. The regal and toned Asian woman was the perfect goddess they each wanted to be, and under her training and discipline they might achieve that same killer body.

But not the same mind. I’m a slave, Madison told herself happily. Just like Becky will be. None of us is as strong-willed as Ms Tsai. That’s why she’ll own us forever.

It was one of the thoughts Ms Tsai liked the girls to think. Often, masturbating in her dorm suite, Madison would compliantly think them. Having sex with one of her teammates, she might whisper them into her lover’s ear, or melt as the other girl whispered them to her. They knew Ms Tsai had them conditioning each other that way, binding themselves to her control with each orgasm. Knowing that just made it work more powerfully on them.

Sex with Ms Tsai was different. Sliding naked against her, Madison knew this was what she’d been born for, to worship this woman and make her come and do any little thing she told Madison to do.

Pressure under her hands relaxed them, and they fell to Madison’s sides as Becky rose slowly to her feet. Her eyes were trapped by Ms Tsai’s now. Madison heard the other girl softly promising to hear only Ms Tsai, to trust her more, to relax and learn and do as she was told.

Madison looked at the new girl’s strong shoulders and drying hair and smiled again. Becky had probably never been so submissive to anyone in her life—and when Ms Tsai finished brainwashing her, this docility would seem like rebellion.

Madison almost came where she stood, to be one of Ms Tsai’s tools to turn the other girl into that.

Becky’s head swayed a little and then as Ms Tsai sent her to sleep. Ms Tsai smiled at Madison across the bowed head of her newest thrall.

Then Madison found herself falling into the coach’s eyes. Ms Tsai had programmed her and didn’t need to speak the command aloud. Madison yielded to a new compulsion to leave the office and join the rest of the team. She moved quietly even though Becky was too deeply hypnotized now to notice. Ms Tsai just liked her slaves to be quiet.

2.

Kari had watched Madison lead the unsuspecting new girl to Ms Tsai for hypnosis. She’d also watched the other girls, shouting and diving or swimming laps as if to celebrate for Becky, slowly stop. Earlier, Ms Tsai had told them to, as the team stood with heads bowed and eyes closed before Becky arrived at the Nat. Very soon, though, Becky’s perceptions would be under more direct control.

Kari almost let her eyes rest on Becky’s tight round ass as the sophomore walked blissfully into the office, but forced her gaze back. Kari had been a disciplined girl even before Ms Tsai conquered her will, and she took being team captain very seriously. She had her orders, and she would obey.

One by one, as the team subsided into their usual daze, Kari walked to each glassy-eyed girl, primed her for orders with a fingertip to the forehead, and murmured, “Drills.” Snapping to attention, the girl would turn and march to a platform, to dive into the lane and resume her mindless practice. All but one of the others just watched. Each new victim would stare when Kari stepped to her, waiting passively to be activated.

Bridget, of course, was different. She actually met Kari halfway, coming to attention gracefully, with her hands submissively behind her hips. Her eyes were fluttering but bright, as she fought the daze to stay aware of Kari. Looking deep into Kari’s eyes, Bridget smiled and said, “I will obey.” She breathed rapidly, waiting for Kari’s touch to blank her.

Devotion glowed in Bridget’s eyes. Kari didn’t know if the other girl had a crush on her before they’d both become slaves, but now Bridget always made it a point to submit to her. Not just for sex, either: Bridget took a special pleasure in obeying Kari’s orders, and especially when Kari tranced her.

That fervor bothered Kari, a little. Bridget shouldn’t feel that submissive to anyone but their hypnotist, should she? But since there were no secrets from Ms Tsai, the coach must know and approve. That much trust from both her owner and her fellow slave humbled Kari even as it warmed her. In any case, it made Bridget a better slave to Ms Tsai, and that trumped everything.

Watching Bridget simmer, yearning for trance, Kari instead stepped past her and let Skye fall into her stare like a rabbit. She knew Bridget was watching, and let the other girl see her turn the rest of their teammates into swimming machines, one by one.

Kari watched them for a moment. Their precisely-learned strokes and utter lack of will to stop or speak aloud made the cavernous Natatorium echo with whitenoise. In the office, the hypnotic induction would be well underway. As Ms Tsai delicately took Becky’s will from her, Kari had ensured against any shouts or sudden splashes that might distract the girl. Not that it would have mattered. Kari knew from cherished experience that no one looked into those exquisitely canted onyx eyes and stayed free.

When she paced back along the poolside, ignoring the lanes full of focused swimmers, Bridget was still standing there. She smiled hesitantly, guessing Kari’s game. Kari’d let Bridget watch and envy each of the others as they succumbed, before Bridget’s own turn.

Stopping close enough to kiss, feeling Bridget’s quick breaths, something caught fire inside Kari. She reached up and held Bridget’s smooth shoulders. Kari tried to fight the wanting—she was the team captain, she was Ms Tsai’s most reliable slave, she mustn’t just indulge herself.

But in Bridget’s softening eyes she saw herself as the other girl did, and knew what Bridget needed from her captain. Kari slid against her and they kissed. Bridget kept her hands down like a good girl. When Kari broke the kiss, the other girl’s eyes were shining.

She touched Bridget between them, and watch them glaze over.

On the command, Bridget went to her block and dove in. Kari stayed as she was. She wasn’t programmed to swim now. Her mind floated serenely, waiting for the next impulse.

When it saddled Kari, she went to a bank of light switches and flicked some on and off. There was a parallel flicker from the pool lights, with no whistle or shout to break the spell in the office. The girls responded, climbing out in sequence and standing in line, dripping and lovely, still entranced.

Kari’s approach drew their eyes to her and they watched her emptily, ready to obey anything she said. Kari shivered with knowing her power over them—Ms Tsai’s power, entrusted to Kari in her own obedience. She wanted to kneel right there and invoke her mistress, but as always she obeyed instead. She gestured, and they formed a loose circle around her.

“We sleep and obey,” she said softly, and they began to recite the mantra, staring dreamily past each other across the circle, aware of nothing but the truth they droned. Kari repeated it too, watching it take them deeper. By the time she knew it had started hypnotizing her, it was too late to resist. The tireless captain joined her team in sleep, etching the words into her own thoughts.

The next thing she knew was waking to the snap of Madison’s fingers, and the longing on the tall brunette’s face. Seeing them all trapped in the dream-chant, Madison must have so wanted to let it suck her into trance too. But Ms Tsai needed Kari’s mind awake now to reactivate the other girls. They slept on, whispering. Only Kari could free them, with the clear voice that had led them in so many meets.

When they were awake again, she briskly played the commands placed in her mind earlier. Each girl absorbed her role in turning Becky into one of them. Most she simply told to change, return to their rooms, and sleep. Two would stay and wait for Ms Tsai to lead the spellbound girl out of her office. They would be the first shift in the relentless cycle that would destroy what was left of Becky’s will.

Ms Tsai would have instructed Becky to obey whatever team slaves were set over her. After a warm, slow, erotic shower, they’d lead her to the special room where she would spend the weekend. She would be deep in trance, but she would not sleep.

Every girl on the swim team had been in Ms Tsai’s special room. Each one came out a little less of herself than she’d been when she’d been led inside, and each one, when she touched herself at night, dreamed of going back in. Just thinking of it, Kari wanted to touch herself now, but beside the quivering need to please Ms Tsai, even that desire was faint. She would take her turn in the room as the team converted Becky, but it wouldn’t do anything to her.

This was Becky’s special time. The room would only work on her. For her own convenience, Ms Tsai had deconditioned the rest of the team to its effects. They would be numb to the lights and sounds and patterns dissolving Becky’s defenseless mind. Later, when Becky had become one of them, Ms Tsai would will them to be susceptible again, and they could dream of another session in the room.

With her obedient swimmers working in pairs to finish Becky’s conversion, Ms Tsai could enjoy a leisurely weekend, with an off-duty girl or two for her pleasure. Kari felt happy for her team. Each of them would spend some of the next couple of days watching beautiful Becky writhe and moan and stare as the room broke her, and some of the rest worshipping between Ms Tsai’s flawless thighs.

Kari saw Madison’s faraway gaze, dreaming of it. She’d already given Bridget a pass, and felt a little righteous as she triggered Madison, erasing the fantasy along with Madison’s conscious thought.

When Kari was done, Madison knew only that she must go back to the dorm and masturbate. She would stay on the edge of climax for an hour or so, then sleep. She would return to the Natatorium tomorrow at two, to help brainwash Becky until more girls appeared.

When Ms Tsai brought Becky out of her office, Madison didn’t even look. She obeyed her orders.

3.

Skye stood rigid and staring in Ms Tsai’s special room. Beside her, identical in slicked-back hair and a sleek blue swimsuit, her teammate Stacy waited with her.

Facing them, Kris and Madison twinned them in costume and expressionless silence.

Between the pairs of staring girls, Becky stood in profile like a statue. Her body wore nothing but the MP3 player strapped on her biceps and the earbuds it fed her through. She stared wide-eyed at the display. Pupils like pinpoints, her unblinking blue eyes were an eerie purple as the display glowed red, flashed, hypnotized her more and more deeply.

By this point in her brainwashing, Becky only intermittently knew there were other slaves with her in the room, unless she was instructed to. She was too far gone to be distracted.

The special room was quiet, except for Becky’s deep, rhythmic breathing and the hum of the computers.

Skye said nothing. It was Stacy who was programmed to interface with the other slaves.

“We will assume control. We have been programmed.” Stacy’s dull, robotic drone hummed in Skye’s pussy. “We understand our tasks and will obey.”

Skye couldn’t even remember coming here with Stacy. She vaguely recalled stripping to her suit, while Kris and Madison kept working on Becky. She’d thought only of joining Stacy at the PCs by the wall, opening the labeled files, and gone to sleep.

The files had programmed them for the next shift of brainwashing. Nothing else mattered now.

“We understand.” Madison was the other pair’s speaker, sounding just as robotic. “We have completed our tasks and report. The subject responds nominally to reinforcement.” The room was tangy with Becky’s arousal. “There is only trivial resistance. Her will is dissolving and her need to obey grows stronger.

“All is as programmed.” Madison closed her mouth.

“Acknowledged.” Stacy said no more.

Madison and Kris pivoted and stepped away to dress and leave. Ignoring them, Skye and Stacy took their positions. With each step, both girls lost their own awareness of anything but Becky and what they were programmed to do to her.

They watched the younger girl carefully, but her body was as strong as her mind had become yielding. Like anyone Ms Tsai selected for brainwashing, she could endure until she was completely converted. She trembled, but she stayed upright.

By now it was Ms Tsai’s voice that kept her standing. Sometimes it was in the earbuds the girls slid onto her, sometimes booming through the speakers in the soundproofed conversion chamber. After hours of it under endless hypnosis, Becky knew it as the sound of her own truest thoughts.

The sweat shone on Becky as the lights rhythmically brightened and dimmed. Her breathing had long since fallen into synch with the light pulses. It might have lulled Skye into a trance, if she weren’t already.

Becky’s eyes still flashed purple, her attention span as narrowed as her mind was becoming. Utterly focused, she whispered whatever Ms Tsai’s voice was telling her through the earbuds. Her legs were braced at shoulder width, her hands clasped behind her back. She looked ardent, committed, loyal. One leg twitched, and Skye noticed a brighter gleam at the younger girl’s newly-bare cleft.

Skye waited placidly for whatever compulsion would activate her.

Becky’s lips stilled and closed. She stared a little longer at the twisting, pulsing patterns until they started to fade out. Her eyes closed without a flutter.

Responding to that cue together, Skye and Stacy stepped to her. Skye gently removed the earbuds and clipped them onto the MP3 player. She saw Stacy’s hand mirror hers as each of them cupped one of Becky’s breasts and thumbed the nipple together.

Becky moaned sweetly and opened her eyes. She blinked, and then stared forward, no longer knowing where else to look.

Palming her ass with their other hands, the girls leaned to her ears.

“Obey,” they said in unison.

Becky shuddered once, violently. “. . . oh . . . hhhh . . . bey!”

They waited, holding her nipples and asscheeks, feeling her need. Her body was aroused and her mind was soft and open and Becky was screaming inside, begging to be bidden and mindwarped.

Their own minds pulsed with what the computer files had implanted. Skye and Stacy let her wait.

Skye didn’t remember her own time in this room, handled by two spellbound teammates, but she knew Becky’s need. It didn’t affect her submission to the programming. Her own desires mattered as little as the ones that were sapping Becky’s will—just some of the strings Ms Tsai could use to make her puppets dance.

Or make them hold perfectly still, and listen to a beautiful naked girl panting for command.

Skye realized Becky was counting softly between breaths. She hadn’t noticed it until the sound had already gotten into her head. Her own trance was too complete for her to sense that Becky herself was counting in a dream, not even knowing she was being used as a timer for her two programmers.

“Zero,” Becky breathed.

Skye looked past her blank face at Stacy, seeing the other girl respond to it.

Now Skye knew what she must do.

Ms Tsai herself had given Becky her control trigger before. The special phrase would be only for Becky, to override her thoughts and drop her instantly into obedient trance. It would have no effect on any other girl, not even another enslaved teammate.

Ms Tsai often liked to induce her girls slowly, even letting them try to hold out. Skye loved it—it was like endless foreplay, until she surrendered and let Ms Tsai thrust into her mind again. But the coach also liked to have a convenient way to take control of them whenever she wanted. And every girl loved knowing she’d let Ms Tsai install that offswitch to her will.

At this stage in Becky’s enslavement, her addiction to the trigger was to be reinforced.

The correct phrase flowed neatly into Skye’s mind, glowing as it had earlier on the computer screen when she and Stacy were programmed. When the next pair of girls let the PCs instruct them and dismissed her, Skye would no longer remember Becky’s trigger. Only Ms Tsai knew them. Skye and Stacy could know it now only because for these hours they were Ms Tsai’s robots.

She and Stacy wrapped their arms close to the trembling sophomore. Her face was close to Skye’s now and Skye focused for a moment on how lovely it was in Becky’s almost painful ecstasy.

Skye’s mind went blank. She was impelled to watch Becky’s face so the display’s flash could prompt her. It was yellow this time as it seized Becky’s mind. Her eyes flared a witchly green, but the round, artless face around them belied their menace.

Lights pulsed, and Skye felt the beat harness her own mind. It would keep her and Stacy synchronized.

Skye had been programmed to touch, this time. Her hand found Becky’s cunt, and spread over the velvet folds as if finding the fingering on a clarinet.

Programming flicked Skye on. She leaned to Becky’s ear again. It was hot to her lips but she couldn’t kiss it. Instead she spoke the only words in her mind.

“Babydoll commando.” Becky stiffened in their hold as Skye masturbated her. The girl gaped, her eyes suddenly even glassier. The control trance conquered her completely—she no longer even saw the hypnotic lightshow that had enthralled her before.

Skye had heard it in stereo as Stacy obeyed the same program and spoke it. She had no idea what echoed inside Becky’s thoughts.

“Awaken,” they blew into Becky’s ears. She blinked and sagged in their hold.

“Babydoll commando.” Becky’s muscles turned to rock again and she groaned. Skye’s fingertips inside felt like they were stroking her brain now.

They did that to Becky over and over.

Later Skye found herself kissing Becky, riding Becky’s frantic tongue with her own and holding her up. Kneeling between Becky’s spread legs, Stacy was licking the helpless sophomore into a frenzy.

Skye didn’t remember putting the earbuds back onto Becky, but Becky wore them now. Whatever Ms Tsai was telling her through them, Becky was learning with her pussy.

Eventually they resumed imprinting the trigger response, welding her mind to the obedience.

4.

Becky had been a slave for just half a semester, and already she was head over heels for Ms Tsai. All the girls on the swim team were. Sometimes in the dorm, between trances and fucking, they’d cuddle and whisper about how wonderful it was to kneel and lick Ms Tsai, to let her voice put them to sleep. Just to be owned by her, in the midst of this oblivious campus that knew nothing of the goddess-witch in its heart. Her newest slavegirl idolized her with the passion of first love.

Being her coach’s slave had other benefits besides joy. Becky’d already improved her athletic performance enough to qualify for the regionals as a sophomore, and let her out-swim two of the scholarship girls. Part of it was the way hypnosis kept her centered on doing everything right, smoothly, without thinking, and blanked her to everything but the race. It was easy to do the warmups, to practice without fail, to keep in perfect trim. Becky was no longer capable of doing anything else.

But the way being a hypnotized slave really turned Becky into a superwoman was that she knew she was being controlled and reshaped by someone else. By itself, the programmed routine that kept her hard and fit saved her from weakness and lapses. Passing up dessert, giving up her favorite TV shows, doing monotonous laps until a free-minded girl would have lost count—each time she did, it was obedience to her hypnotist. Lacking willpower was no longer a problem for Becky. She relished being under control, thrilling to each chance to submit and bend herself to the older woman’s will.

She knew it was reducing her to Ms Tsai’s abject little puppydog. Becky wanted that. She masturbated about it. She dreamed of being led naked around campus in a collar and leash, resting her head on Coach’s leg, begging in front of everyone for the treat she wanted to lick. When Becky was drilling through the water like a lovely torpedo, slaveneed was what fueled her, burning steadily inside her well-toned body. She was an animal doing a trick to make her mistress happy.

Ms Tsai had also turned Becky into a scholar, making diligence and concentration into a hypnotic compulsion. Becky’s grades would be excellent, now, as every swimmer’s were—she’d already aced a midterm. The University pretty much let Coach Janice Tsai do as she pleased when they saw how she made her girls perform. Whatever she did with them, they were champions in the collegiate league and proven academic achievers, each one a credit to the school.

No one saw them performing in her bed, or heard them chanting to her in their sleep.

Tonight, Ms Tsai had called Becky and told her to come to the pool for a late practice session. She’d been planning to finish the section in Asian history before the weekend to have time to write the seminar paper for Professor Shorter, but her plans were Ms Tsai’s to change.

It was fun to give in. Ms Tsai hadn’t even hypnotized her over the phone—she just let Becky obey. Becky felt deliciously warm and slavish, walking away from something important just because she’d been told to. Anyway, a night as her coach’s toy wouldn’t cost her. When Ms Tsai was done with her, she’d find one of the other girls from the team waiting for her at the dorm, programmed to trance her and guide her through an all-nighter. The paper would almost certainly be one of the best Professor Shorter would see next week.

Becky knew she’d get a workout—she might not even fully remember some of the time in the water. And some of the sex with Ms Tsai would happen in her trance, too.

It excited her anyway. Sometimes when Ms Tsai put one of her swimmers into deep trance, she’d let one of the others watch the girl sleepwalk through commands. It turned Becky on to imagine herself that way, unable even to remember it afterward.

As she reached the Natatorium, she could hardly contain herself, but Ms Tsai’s harness on her soul curbed her. Anyone still out this late would just have seen an athletic young woman pacing casually up to the building: it was only inside, loving the deep control that made her behave herself, that Becky was writhing and shuddering, just like a puppy having her belly scratched.

The Nat was locked, but Ms Tsai had given each of them a faculty access code. The University made an exception for her, never dreaming just how she guaranteed her girls would never share them. Becky slipped inside and trotted through the lobby, loving the low after-hours lighting. She saw the light in Ms Tsai’s office, but tiptoed to the lockers first. Here, in her owner’s domain, Becky would present herself appropriately.

When she was wearing nothing but her racing suit and swimcap, she posed in front of the mirror and lowered her reflective goggles. She stood at her best triggered-slave attention, and admired the sleek, tight-muscled drone who gazed blankly back at her through emptily shining lenses. It started to make Becky feel as robotic as she looked. Her thighs tightened for wanting her hand between them.

More than anything she wanted to see that robogirl, be that robogirl, getting commanded to do something dangerous, crazy, selfless. Intone her absolute obedience, and then march off to do it. Becky watched herself stand completely still and want it as her pussy sang with need.

Now she felt ready to greet her hypnotist.

She slid the goggles up the swimcap, blinking as though that had really freed her from some cybertrance. Games like that intoxicated Becky. Good thing Ms Tsai had her mind locked under hypnotic discipline now for real, or she’d just orgasm her life away, addicted to those hot fantasies.

Becky stayed pleasantly taut as she stalked back out to the pool, past the placid underlit water to Ms Tsai’s office. Her heartbeat sped and her crotch warmed as she paused, then knocked.

“Come in, Becky.”

“I obey,” she whispered, and stepped inside. Only the shaded desklamp was lit. In the dimness she was mildly surprised to see Ms Tsai already had a slave here, nude and posed beside her desk.

Becky hadn’t been brainwashed enough, yet, to be conditioned out of envy: the other girl did wear a collar, and the leash clipped to it lay across the desk. But Becky was brainwashed enough that the envy melted in its own heat, like any other independent feeling. If one of her teammates got to be Ms Tsai’s trained bitch before Becky did, that pleased Ms Tsai. And Becky was all about pleasing Ms Tsai.

Then Becky froze as her eyes got used to the light. The woman at the desk holding the leash and watching her with interest was someone she’d never seen before, a pretty and very petite, almost doll-like black girl with a delicate mouth and luminous eyes.

The collared nude at attention, staring into space, was Ms Tsai.

TO BE CONTINUED