The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: THE PACKAGE

This story is a work of fiction. Please treat it as such. If this story shows up on a CBS miniseries (or anywhere else off this board) I expect that this board will get the credit that is so due it. If you are under 18, please go away.

Chapter 9

The first day above ground was like the first day at school. Instead of new clothes and books, however, I spent the day trying to become accustomed to the world outside as seen through my new eyes. Everything was clearer and brighter, razor sharp. The house was relatively empty, but from time to time as I wandered through the many rooms, I would see people bringing in supplies for the parties set for the next few days.

I spent most of the day catching up on the analysis reports, worked out a little, and watched some TV to catch up with current events.

Around dinner time, I found my way back to the kitchen, where Susan was at the table with a taller, more severe looking woman, who I assumed was Jackie.

“Well, Mr. Grayson,” Susan said, ending her conversation with the other woman, and standing up with a smile, “I trust everything went well out at the barn? It has been a couple weeks since we last saw you.”

“I think so, Yes.” I walked over to the table, and Jackie stood up. She was a little taller than me. I smiled at her and held out my hand. She was tight-lipped, imperious, but gorgeous, with long, black hair and a thin frame. She took my hand, and introduced herself, confirming that it was Jackie Roberts.

I asked Susan if I should make my own meal.

“No, Mr. Grayson, we have enough for you. Please join us.” At first, Jackie did not seem to enjoy the idea as much as I did. I was just happy to have some company after being alone for the day.

Susan had prepared another delicious dinner, this time Thai noodles and some type of seafood, with fresh vegetables and a great spicy sauce. She also had picked out an excellent wine, a buttery Chardonnay, to complement the spiciness of the sauce. In the dim light of the large kitchen, I felt relaxed and invigorated by the meal and the company.

I slowly got Jackie to open up a little. Once she realized I was not hitting on Susan, she actually made good company. She told me, with occasional comments by Susan, about their work, how they researched political trends for the company and did various other things (which she did not go into at that time in depth) and how they maintained the house when it was not in use.

“You must get pretty lonely out here, in all this solitude,” I asked, the wine going to my head after the second glass.

“We keep ourselves entertained,” she said, looking slyly at Susan, who smiled a just a little bit, eyes cast down. “Plus, we’re only alone out here for maybe a week at a time at most. Things have been jumping, as you can imagine.”

Susan then asked me about my history, and I gave them the broad outlines of how I got involved with HEIC. When I mentioned Ms. Abernathy, I noticed a flash of recognition on both of their faces.

“Oh, sure, we’re very familiar with Ms. Abernathy,” Jackie said. Her reaction was a little off, with some humor and certainly respect, but something else I could not pick up right away. “If she’s approved of you, then you must be good.”

As we talked more, Jackie subtlety began to want control of the conversation, which I think was part of her personality. I let her have it, and she steered the conversation to more mundane topics, like science and politics. She also took control of the bottles of wine, which she constantly poured into all of our glasses.

After we finished the second bottle, Jackie suggested we all go into one of the sitting rooms. Susan began to clear the plates, and I offered to help. She said, no, that she would just be a couple minutes, and so I followed Jackie, who was dressed in an almost ankle-length brown print prairie skirt and loose white blouse, with heels that made her even taller, out of the kitchen.

She was as good to look at from behind.

I followed her down the hallway, into one of the smaller, den-like rooms, paneled and lined with filled bookshelves. There also was a large unlit fireplace and mantle, with the couches and leather wing backed chairs in the room arranged in the center of the room. All the accouterments of wealth, various nick-knacks from various countries, created a tasteful clutter in the chamber. After closing the doors behind us, Jackie sat down on one of the leather couches and poured two brandies.

“Don’t you think Susan is going to want one of those,” I asked, just to see what her response was going to be.

“Susan will be a while with the dishes, and then she has to ‘freshen up,’ so why don’t we wait to pour her glass until she arrives.” Jackie said this in a little bit of a haughty manner. I was beginning to see their dynamic. She continued, holding out a small humidor, “Would you like a cigar?”

I took one of the fine monte cristos from the gumwood box, thanking her. Jackie did as well. She cut the tip from hers, handed me the cutter, and lit it. I did the same. They were fine, well aged smokes, and complemented the brandy.

“You seem to live very well here,” I said.

“We get by,” she said, smiling as she exhaled her smoke, crossing her legs demurely under the draping skirt. “To tell you the truth, being a glorified housekeeper does have its low points. But doing the analysis and having Susan here makes it worth the while. I have many fringe benefits.” She was like the cat that just ate the mouse.

“So you and Susan are not equal partners, then?”

“Mr. Grayson, as you know, in every relationship there is a dominant person, and then there are the others. Susan and I worked together before coming to HEIC. She was my assistant then. HEIC recruited me, and one of the conditions of my signing on here was them bringing in Susan. Bringing her in, that is, on my terms.”

“What do you mean, your terms?” I was sitting back in the leather chair, enjoying the brandy.

“Oh, it’s not really important. Susan was, well, not ready for our relationship when we started here. The company helped her along a little.”

“Do you have the Package?”

“Oh, no, not like you. I got a little tweaked, but only for very limited uses. I just do analysis of political trends, analyzing statements from people to see what they are saying between the lines.”

“And what does Susan do?”

“The same thing. But she works with me. Not exactly for me, but with me. She’s still my assistant.”

“And you don’t get tired of her?”

“No, Mr. Grayson. I can’t imagine not having her here, and not having her to work or live with. It works out very well.” She was smiling at this point. I didn’t really have anything else to say.

“You know, Mr. Grayson, most of the men who are here in your position would have tried to use the Package on me by now. You haven’t. Why not?”

I thought about this. “I guess the thought of doing it actually had crossed my mind during dinner, but I’m intrigued by just talking to you two, so I thought I’d find out more about you first on your terms.” There was no reason to lie to her.

“Good answer, Mr. Grayson. You may yet survive the night awake.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well, Mr. Jones has given me control over your anklet there,” she said, as she fingered a small bracelet on her left wrist. “If you get out of control, you go down. In a hurry.” She smiled, wickedly. “Our only problem is carrying you back to bed to sleep it off.”

“Well, if that’s the case, then you can count on me to be an absolute gentleman,” I said, and I meant it.

“I didn’t say you had to be a gentleman, Mr. Grayson. I just wanted you to know who’s in charge.” She sipped more of the brandy, looking at me with fox-like eyes.

“You seem to like being in control, Jackie, or should I call you Ms. Roberts?” While I was saying this, I began to use the Package on her. But not for sex. I wanted her comfortable with me, making me a reassuring presence, that she could confide in. I wanted her to tell me the truth about everything I asked her.

“I do, like it, Mr. Grayson, and call me Jackie.” She spoke a little bit slower now. “You know the rules. Only the officers like you get the last names. I’m just an analyst.”

I decided to push it a little bit. “Now that we’ve established your control over me, can you tell me about your control over Susan?” I wanted to find out what the company was doing with these two.

“I have the control that I have always wanted over Susan, Mr. Grayson. She is mine, and has been so for almost have a decade now. Consciously, she only barely realizes the depth of her devotion to me. It’s not out of fear, or anything, Mr. Grayson. It’s all much more subtle than that. Truly. It reflects both of our personalities.” She spoke softly now, but still with authority, telling me the facts, in measured tones.

“Susan was very interested in me, and vice versa, when we were back in DC, and we had even taken our relationship a little further than just being friends. She, however, was a little uncomfortable about committing to our relationship because of her upbringing. Then HEIC recruited me because of my ability to detect subtle trends and changes in speech. I told them that I would not come unless they hired her as well. They were concerned, because she, well, she could have been a security risk because of her personality.” At this point, her voice was almost in a trance, the words flowing out of her mouth. The Package certainly had its benefits in getting people to get to the point.

She continued: “Plus, they weren’t sure about our relationship. When I found out what they could do with people, though, I asked them to deepen Susan’s commitment to me, just a tad, so she would have a harder time leaving me if she ever wanted to, or betraying the company. I figured that would make her less of a risk. They agreed, and the process worked like a charm. The little tweak they gave her has, over time, developed into a complete loyalty, and devotion to me. Let me say that because of our personalities, we are both devoted to each other now, in many ways. I’m as loyal to her as she is to me, and I’ll fight for her, Mr. Grayson.”

I was certain of that. I stopped using the Package on her. Almost as soon as I finished, Jackie looked me straight in the eyes. She was stern, and spoke with tightly gritted teeth, but slightly smiling lips.

“If you pull that parlor trick on me again without my permission, Mr. Grayson, so help me God, I’ll knock you out and beat you black and blue from head to toe. I know what you just did to me.” She fingered her bracelet. “You could have gotten the info just by asking me, but no, you had to use the power. I don’t need your truth serum to carry on a conversation.”

I apologized, but wondered why she wasn’t more enraged, and why she hadn’t beaten me already for using it. She certainly had the physical ability to carry out the threat. Then I realized why she had backed off. She wanted me for something, but hadn’t come to the point yet. She wanted to be in control of the person who was controlling her.

She was very good.

“So how do I get your permission to use it,” I asked, pushing a little more, smiling. I let her play her game, without using my power.

“You’ll see, Mr. Grayson,” she said, slipping back against the back of the couch, crossing her legs again, and taking a puff on the cigar. “It’s just something that I put all the new recruits through. But when you do it, I guarantee you that it will be worth it.”

“What do you want me to do?”

She smiled again, shaking her head slightly. “It’s like this, Mr. Grayson. When someone like you comes up out of the barn, still wet behind the ears, Susan and I get the opportunity to experiment again. I want you to, well, guide our fantasies with your power. It will give you a chance to show off, and practice at the same time. Just follow my lead. You can have control of me, Mr. Grayson, and you can do what you want with me, but give me Susan first, as submissive as possible.”

I was a little confused. “Isn’t Susan already very submissive?”

“Absolutely, yes,” she said. “But I know what you can do. You can magnify even those feelings in her for me, and for you. She revels in it, as you can tell, and helping her along, you will see that everyone will benefit.”

“So basically, you just want everyone to feel good,” I said, with an ironic smile.

“Everyone, especially me,” she said, downing the rest of her drink.

“What do I get out of it?”

She looked almost puzzled. “What do you get out of it, Mr Grayson?” She paused. “You get me. Any way you want.”

Wow. She really did want this to happen. I could get behind that, I thought. “But,” I said, “can I ask you two some questions as we move through the process, just to get some ideas of where to go?” I always treat power with some respect.

“Ok, ask both of us whatever you want. But remember,” she said, as a warning shot, “go too far, and you may end up flat on your back.”

“I thought that was the whole point,” I said, sitting back and smiling.

“Oh, you are the smart one, aren’t you, Mr. Grayson,” she said, putting the cigar to her lips.

“One last thing,” I said, just to get the lay of the land. “Is it your preference that I sit back and watch the two of you, or should I join in?”

“Mr. Grayson,” she responded, looking at me with narrowed eyes, “I know that once you begin, you make the rules. I’m not a babe in the woods, and I enjoy a good fuck as much as anyone else, every now and again. Part of me asking you to do this is bringing you into it. You can tell from our little conversation here the role I like to play, and, therefore, what I’m good at. The rest is up to you. I think you will enjoy the show from the chair best, though. Give it some time to play out, then decide.” She tapped the tips of her long fingernails on her snifter, as if to make a point. “By the way, don’t worry about going anywhere else when the fun starts. This room looks pretty conservative, but there are enough toys hidden here to fill an FAO Schwartz.”

I looked back at her, nodding slowly.

Jackie was getting sexier by the minute.